It was a quiet, peaceful morning in the country of Florin when young Inigo Montoya watched his father die, and the sword he had been crafting for months stolen by the six-fingered man. Inigo's own attempt to fight back left him with nothing but two scars of shame to show for his failure. There was only one thing left in Inigo's remains of a life: revenge.
"Are you all right?"
"You just looked a little nervous about that last part. I don't want to scare you."
"I'm not scared! Just... concerned."
"We don't have to keep going, you know."
"No. Keep going. Please."
Years later, Florin is in crisis. As Prince Humperdinck and his rather suspicious associates have risen to power, corruption seems to be everywhere. Tensions are rising with Guilder and dissent is spreading through the common people of Florin. Rumors of vigilantes, pirates, and a dark plot have started to spread. In a world like this, where is there room for true love?
Fencing. Fighting. Torture. Revenge. Giants. Monsters. Chases. Escapes. True love. Miracles.
Roles will be going out shortly. Please confirm in-thread.
This game is a closed setup. AngrySquirrel is co-mod.
The Rules, as told by Vox Imperatoris and many others:
Mafia, also known as Werewolf (to infidels, we shall not speak of them), is a game originating in real life, but adapted for a forum setting. Basically, you have a small village of innocent people group of test subjects, but hidden among them is a group of nasty mafiosos, whose sole goal is to have at least 50% of the population belong to their organization so that they can control the lynch-votes kill everybody else. Since they cannot recruit people (probably), the only way to achieve this is bloody murder, but not more than one per night (probably). The rest of the town uses their deductive abilities, along with some special roles night actions, to find these infiltrators and lynch them.
To Vote: You must bold it, if you don't and I miss it, not our fault! It should also be on a separate line such as:
If you want to change a vote, do it in this manner:
Night—when everything else happens:
People who are not regular townies send in their votes for night actions, discuss among themselves (mafia, cult), etc.
3. Please stay on topic.
4. Don't lurk through the whole game; if you need to drop out, TELL ME. Really bad lurkers risk MODKILL (Or lynching. Mostly just lynching)
5. If you aren't part of the game, please post in spoilers in the discussion thread for outside analysis. (*grabbing popcorn* is okay, just don't be too disruptive.)
7. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information.
8. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine.
9. You may not edit your posts. This is to preempt the possibility of cheating by sending messages to other people and then editing them out.
11. Not A Raptor
13. Azrael001 (If there is a cap it's after me some time.)
14. ameretrifle (Have fun storming the castle!)
19. __jess (Inconceivable!)