Futuramafia — Don't stop playing. I want to see how it ends.

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Master_Rahl22

Re: Futuramafia — Day 4: I did do the nasty in the past-y.

Postby Master_Rahl22 » Fri May 15, 2009 8:49 pm UTC

In your initial roleclaim, you said that you were town-aligned. I take that to mean that you are a townie, and win when the mafia and other anti-town factions like the cult have been eliminated. You were investigated and came up as independent. Every independent I've seen had to be alive at the end of the game to win, sometimes even alive with only other independents. Entropy asked you at one point if you can win with the town even if you don't get your lynchee lynched, and I didn't see an answer to that question. This again makes me think that you aren't being entirely truthful.

As for you comment about Cycoden and subsequent vote, I suppose I'll just have to say that something about his play in this game makes me think he's not a townie, and apparently I'm not going to be able to prove that sufficiently to the rest of you guys. You also throw his investigation in my face, but I feel the need to bring up once again that there is almost certainly a godfather in the game, so showing up as townie to an investigation doesn't prove anything.
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours."

The book, not the stupid tv show.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Fri May 15, 2009 9:08 pm UTC

I'm flyin' high! No! NOOO!

*bang* *bang* *bang*

They're shooting me down! This can't beeee!

*crash*

Why does everybody look like a star?
Van wrote:I like simple games.

Like Wizardry.

WARNING: Is acting like NaR.
Kellsbells: NAR is a sillypants
Not_A_Raptor: :p
Kellsbells: That is my expert assessment

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Sun May 17, 2009 5:05 pm UTC

Shhh... The game is sleeping!

Like Wizardry.

mister k

Postby mister k » Sun May 17, 2009 7:20 pm UTC

Right, a vote is better than no vote at all- I have to admit I'm not commited to this, but I'm gonna go vector zero- I'm not convinced that lynching MR on the hope he's cult is a good plan, so VZ is my choice for brooklyn doing some sly talking that seems like it's a defence. Weak, I know- I think there were maybe a few posts that came off as slightly scummy, but I'd prefer to see this game keep going...

vote-Vector Zero
Elvish Pillager wrote:you're basically a daytime-miller: you always come up as guilty to scumdar.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Sun May 17, 2009 8:00 pm UTC

If you remove the vector, there is zero vector. Vector Zero!

But what is left? What is right? I'm right! YEAAAAAAH!

Like Wizardry.

Entropy

Postby Entropy » Sun May 17, 2009 8:16 pm UTC

Poke: Mod

Can we get a current vote count, and possibly a day-end deadline? The NaR to post ratio is rapidly approaching one, causing the content to post ratio to zip toward zero, and this game risks dying a slow death if something new doesn't happen soon.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Sun May 17, 2009 9:08 pm UTC

You may call me "White Noise"

Like Wizardry.

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Mon May 18, 2009 3:19 am UTC

mister k wrote:but I'm gonna go vector zero- I'm not convinced that lynching MR on the hope he's cult is a good plan, so VZ is my choice for brooklyn doing some sly talking that seems like it's a defence

I wish I knew what the hell Brook was talking about, but that was D1 when I didnt have any votes on me: I don't think you can really draw a inference from a vague comment (but of course I would say that.) If you think I'm wrong about Adacore and MR22 being the most likely cult candidates, who do you think Entropy should decult?

Maybe we should lynch moody: if it comes to lylo with the cult one less than a majority, moody will side with them to lynch entropy; cult win. In the abscence of a confirmed cult/scum, he might be our best target. Plus he's a recruit target.
Van wrote:Fireballs don't lie.

Entropy

Postby Entropy » Mon May 18, 2009 3:54 am UTC

Hmm... I'm inclined to agree with VectorZero about lynching moody for the reasons given, though I'll admit I'm slightly biased toward not leaving a me-lyncher around.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Mon May 18, 2009 2:22 pm UTC

@VectorZero & Entropy: Right now the lyncher dynamic for me is out the window. Entropy has claimed a very potent pro-town role, and no one wants (or will admit to wanting) to lynch Entropy. It would have been nice if the first person to vote for me had been scum or cult, but as it stands win for me = town win. I think right now the strategy of lynching MR22 and de-culting Adacore (if he is culted) is best.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

mister k

Postby mister k » Mon May 18, 2009 2:46 pm UTC

I dunno if targeting potential cult is really the winning strategy though. If we kill off mafia then we win, right? We can only kill cult at the rate cult recruits, and we're likely to miss a fair few times, killing off someone who in this case is probably a townie. Entropy, is it possible to elucidate more with role details? I'm curious as to your actual character... having revealed this much I presume you're a target anyway? Also, Amertrite, what WAS the invention you made?

I guess if we really have nothing better to do we could lynch a possible cult, but I'd prefer to lynch scum, surely? It occurs to me incidentally that if there are truly only 2 scum left (which is certainly not confirmed- if tiny tim was working for the mafia others could, although presumably there can be no more than 5) then that means half of them will appear as town. I actually am still suspicious of cyoden because of leading the vote against vieto and voting with brook, but voting against someone cleared by investigation may be a bad idea.

Voting moody seems utterly rubbish to me- lynching someone who is at least a little pro-town is kind of silly, and if the cult get in that position I'm pretty sure they'll win. Moody lynches throughout this game have been fishy to me- I'm not sure why I didn't list the attempted moody lynch amoungst my interesting votes... Sigh. My vote is staying where it is for now.
Elvish Pillager wrote:you're basically a daytime-miller: you always come up as guilty to scumdar.

Master_Rahl22

Postby Master_Rahl22 » Mon May 18, 2009 3:48 pm UTC

Mister k, the town typically has to get rid of all anti-town factions to win, not just the mafia. If we were lucky enough to lynch or otherwise get rid of the remaining 2 or 3 mafia members, we would likely still have the cult to deal with. Of course, it's tough to say that we should go after one or the other when our cop likely can't find cult and our de-culter doesn't know the alignment of his targets either before or after he uses his ability on them.

I fail to see the case against VectorZero. If you're that convinced mister k, I'd like to see you make one against him.

As for the topic of lynching Moody, my point was that I doubt he is "at least a little pro-town." His best bet is of course to play along with the town since he can't post in the thread "Hey scum, I can win with you guys so don't kill me and I'll bandwagon on anybody." He has been investigated as Independent, which generally means that they win with whatever faction wins at the end, as long as the winning faction's conditions don't contradict the independent's win condition. For example, if the mafia's win condition is to eliminate all of the town, Moody isn't part of the town and thus could still be alive at the end and the mafia could win. Where I'm going with this is that of course Moody isn't going to admit it if there's a possibility that he could switch alignments and win with anybody, not just the town. We can't simply take his word that he's pro-town. Considering that we're having a hard time coming up with suspects that we can agree on, I don't see why we shouldn't eliminate the person we know is not a townie, rather than guess at random, or risk killing a townie and letting the cult/mafia get that much closer to winning.
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours."

korora

Postby korora » Mon May 18, 2009 3:58 pm UTC

2 Master_Rahl22 (Entropy, moody)
1 cycoden (Master_Rahl22)
1 VectorZero (mister k)

7 to lynch.

Sorry about my slight absence recently. I'll give you guys until the end of the week to find a lynch.
Last.fm|Steam|Xbox LIVE|23||
[8:22pm] cf: you know what i like?
[8:23pm] Tigerlion: what do you like, CF?
[8:23pm] cf: you guys
[8:24pm] cf: man...out of all the things that could have come to my head...that was by far the lamest

Master_Rahl22

Postby Master_Rahl22 » Mon May 18, 2009 4:25 pm UTC

Whoops, hadn't realized I was still voting for Cycoden.

Unvote

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Mon May 18, 2009 4:56 pm UTC

mister k - it's generally accepted that a recruiting cult is more dangerous than the scum. In this case, as I have previously stated, I think it's highly probable that the cult and the scum are now the same body, so hunting cult will result in hunting scum anyway as a byproduct.

Having said that, perhaps it's inexperience, but the last few posts from mister k have all had a distinctly pro-cult slant as I read them. Based on this and because I don't think there's sufficient justification to lynch MR22 I'm going to:

vote: mister k

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Mon May 18, 2009 5:02 pm UTC

Calling out someone on a newbish mistake: good

Voting on said someone solely due to said mistake: bad

Suspicion level: Raised

stabby-stabby: Adacore
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Mon May 18, 2009 5:17 pm UTC

If it were only in one post, yes I agree. But that's the third post in a row that's pinged for me.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon May 18, 2009 8:20 pm UTC

Gotta run, gotta run!

It's running, hurray! I have it!

It's an odd sort of thing when your back itches.

That's when you get a cat and you get it to fight your back.

I've got your back. Yeah, he's in a chokehold.

Did you know that your back's been conspiring against you? No? Neither did I.

Anyway, the banana army is marching against me, so I've got to run.

Like Wizardry.

Entropy

Postby Entropy » Mon May 18, 2009 8:42 pm UTC

mister k wrote:I dunno if targeting potential cult is really the winning strategy though.

mister k wrote:I guess if we really have nothing better to do we could lynch a possible cult, but I'd prefer to lynch scum, surely?

mister k wrote:Entropy, is it possible to elucidate more with role details? I'm curious as to your actual character... having revealed this much I presume you're a target anyway?

I already revealed my actual character. And it sounds an awful lot like you want more details because you are trying to figure out if an attempt to recruit me into the cult will fail (and hence whether you should choose a different recruit target).

Unvote: MR22
Vote: mister k

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon May 18, 2009 9:23 pm UTC

You've got to scout the outer walls!

Like Wizardry.

Master_Rahl22

Postby Master_Rahl22 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:53 pm UTC

Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice that Entropy. Good catch. It really does seem like he's trying to steer us away from pursuing the cult and/or remove our best tool against the cult, which is Entropy's ability.

Vote: mister k

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon May 18, 2009 10:09 pm UTC

Lynch, lynch, lynch the mister k!
Lynch, lynch, lynch him bloodily!
Lynch, lynch, lynch for end of day!
Lynch, lynch, lynch Mr. Muddily!

Like Wizardry.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Mon May 18, 2009 10:11 pm UTC

Has NaR ever actually voted yet? Can he vote?

mister k

Postby mister k » Mon May 18, 2009 10:14 pm UTC

Or I didn't read the role claim... I missed the post- you might notice that I have no idea in any of my posts of WHO YOUR CHARACTER IS. I'm sorry, and MR, bear in mind that I was guiding people away from voting for you, as you were one of the main suspects for cult! I think my reasons for not voting for people who are probably town, but may be cult are pretty strong.

In fact, we can assume that Brooklyn is culted by night three:he is killed and revealed as cult. This implies he was culted by at least night two. This implies that there are probably two culted mafia running around, potentially three (if there were 5 starting mafia). This would mean there would be a grand total of (maximum) ONE culted town.

Now if you think I'm SCUM then yes you should definitely vote for me. I think I've been convincingly non-scummy this game (considering Brooklyn pointed fingers of suspicion at me once or twice, I think he may even have voted, but that could be a complete lie, so meh. I did actually play a game of werewolf in real life where on the second day (we started with night) he tried to get me lynched... it was hard for me to contain my surprise!), but meh. I am neither scum nor cult- that comment was a genuine mistake from missing a post twice- while I did go through the thread, I did admittedly skim the last few pages because A- I thought I had read it and B- I was kind of bored.

So yeah- I'm neither cult or scum, and I persist in saying that it is far more important for us to kill mafia- we do not have an anti-mafia role after all...

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon May 18, 2009 10:20 pm UTC

NAR can do more than vote, he can FLY!

He can FLY!

Now, NAR has super powers of the benefit of the doubt...

Beneficial doubt!

So he's willing to buy mr. k's story for the time being!

Time being!

SuperNAR, show us your moves!

Your moves!
Your moves!

*breaks into dance*

Like Wizardry.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Mon May 18, 2009 10:34 pm UTC

mister k wrote:This implies he was culted by at least night two. This implies that there are probably two culted mafia running around, potentially three (if there were 5 starting mafia). This would mean there would be a grand total of (maximum) ONE culted town.

Actually, five mafia would be a LOT for a game of this size. So much so that you stating this would imply complete inexperience to a degree that you would probably have learned this stuff from your scum/cult mates if you were anti-town. So despite your defence being inherently flawed it has actually pushed me a bit to remove my vote. I'm not fully convinced yet, however, so my vote remains, for now.

The expectancy for a 20 player game, even with crazy rules, would be 3-4 mafia, afaik.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon May 18, 2009 10:36 pm UTC

*applause*

Reason triumphs!

*jumps off the mountain*

Like Wizardry.

mister k

Postby mister k » Mon May 18, 2009 11:50 pm UTC

[Incidentally that "he" accused me of being a werewolf was a completely different person to Brooklyn. Wrote that post in haste. ]

Indeed adacore, you're right that 5 mafia would be far too many, so my theory stands that therefore brooklyn was culted night two (presuming he wasn't converted and killed in the same night: can this happen?), and thus night three in all probability another mafia (the only remaining one) became a convert. This implies that, assuming the cult starts with one member we have

-the founder
-a townie/independent converted on night one (in theory this could be a failed conversion, but surely someone would have mentioned this by now- the only claim of a failed conversion made to my knowledge was by Entropy, which turned out to be a bluff)
-Brooklyn night two (this must have happened, unless he can be converted and killed on the same night)
-Final mafia night three.

Or I suppose

-founder
-brook night one
-other mafia night two
-other mafia night three

I think we can agree that once the cult has one member, it makes complete sense for them to get more. Incidentally, this means that, if we are looking for people converted to cult, the only claims (for being a robot) we should probably be interested in are those made on day 1. #

urgh, it's late, so thats all for now, but I think this logic is solid, it makes a few assumptions but I don't think they're unreasonable.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon May 18, 2009 11:57 pm UTC

REASON TRIUMPHS!

>.>

Like Wizardry.

Timequake

Postby Timequake » Tue May 19, 2009 12:52 am UTC

mister k wrote:[Incidentally that "he" accused me of being a werewolf was a completely different person to Brooklyn. Wrote that post in haste. ]

Indeed adacore, you're right that 5 mafia would be far too many, so my theory stands that therefore brooklyn was culted night two (presuming he wasn't converted and killed in the same night: can this happen?),

Brooklyn wasn't killed at night.
But I do agree that he would probably be culted night 2. This means that there MIGHT be one culted scum. I don't think it's wise to assume that the cult and the scum are one at this point, because if they're not, we could be led on a more difficult chase for mafia instead of just cult while the cult gets closer and closer to winning. This could actually be what the cult wants, considering that the night 2 kill (only kill that Brooklyn could have influenced as a cult member) was someone who killed people off, apparently at random. The cult seems to want to be safe from having its members killed, and it makes sense that they would kill or convert anyone with a kill ability who might hurt them in some way.
It seems that the cult, if they know who the scum are (can they talk to each other at night? if so, they have the identities of the mafia, unless Brooklyn wasn't officially cult until the morning after the night when he was recruited, in which case my point about the n2 kill should be ignored) will have converted the scum within the next 2 days. If we get someone who definitely seems to be mafia, then we should lynch them, but it shouldn't be our main focus. We should focus on the cult at this point, and if the scum are indeed culted, then that should lead us right to them as well, as they will also act in the interests of the cult during the day. If the cult doesn't know who the scum are, then we should hold off on hunting down the mafia until a few cult members die, as they won't be as serious of a threat until the main threat to them is weakened, and they no longer share an enemy with the town.
So, the bottom line is, we hunt the cult. If we stumble across a mafia member through investigation or accidental revelation we will kill them, but the cult needs to be our main target at least for the next couple of days.
In addition, I really don't see any logic behind the attempts to lynch Vector Zero or moody.
GENERATION -i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Tue May 19, 2009 1:11 am UTC

We hunt the witches cult! What do we do with witches cult members? We burn lynch them!

WITCH CULT HUNT!

*grabs the pitchfork*

Like Wizardry.

mister k

Postby mister k » Tue May 19, 2009 8:32 am UTC

Timequake wrote:
mister k wrote:[Incidentally that "he" accused me of being a werewolf was a completely different person to Brooklyn. Wrote that post in haste. ]

Indeed adacore, you're right that 5 mafia would be far too many, so my theory stands that therefore brooklyn was culted night two (presuming he wasn't converted and killed in the same night: can this happen?),

Brooklyn wasn't killed at night.
But I do agree that he would probably be culted night 2. This means that there MIGHT be one culted scum. I don't think it's wise to assume that the cult and the scum are one at this point, because if they're not, we could be led on a more difficult chase for mafia instead of just cult while the cult gets closer and closer to winning. This could actually be what the cult wants, considering that the night 2 kill (only kill that Brooklyn could have influenced as a cult member) was someone who killed people off, apparently at random. The cult seems to want to be safe from having its members killed, and it makes sense that they would kill or convert anyone with a kill ability who might hurt them in some way.
It seems that the cult, if they know who the scum are (can they talk to each other at night? if so, they have the identities of the mafia, unless Brooklyn wasn't officially cult until the morning after the night when he was recruited, in which case my point about the n2 kill should be ignored) will have converted the scum within the next 2 days. If we get someone who definitely seems to be mafia, then we should lynch them, but it shouldn't be our main focus. We should focus on the cult at this point, and if the scum are indeed culted, then that should lead us right to them as well, as they will also act in the interests of the cult during the day. If the cult doesn't know who the scum are, then we should hold off on hunting down the mafia until a few cult members die, as they won't be as serious of a threat until the main threat to them is weakened, and they no longer share an enemy with the town.
So, the bottom line is, we hunt the cult. If we stumble across a mafia member through investigation or accidental revelation we will kill them, but the cult needs to be our main target at least for the next couple of days.
In addition, I really don't see any logic behind the attempts to lynch Vector Zero or moody.

I don't disagree with that, but lynching someone we thought was town on the hope that they've been converted to cult seems a very poor move to me. I admit my reasons for voting for VectorZero are weak, I'm just struggling to find anyone to point at with my lynching... gadget. I seem to have inadvertantly pointed the lynch at me in the process.. but oh well.

Surely the cult would cult scum if they could? If there were 4 of them, then with CVSoul dead culting the other member would have given them majority control- they may not have it now, of course (if they converted brook night two, that would imply one cult, one not).

cycoden

Postby cycoden » Tue May 19, 2009 1:35 pm UTC

Wow. Mister K didn't really stop digging, did he.

And if further reasoning to find Mr K suspicious is needed, it turns out he's had a pretty interesting voting pattern:
Spoiler:
voted tq
unvote tq
voted CVSoul
voted moody
voted NAR
unvoted moody
voted mega
voted MR
unvoted MR
voted vieto
unvote vieto
voted brook
voted MR
unvoted MR
voted vectorzero

...i'd describe it as "skittish".

Vote: Mr K

Excessively simplified guide to why cult is worse than scum:
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

mafiaNightAction() {
    $notmafia = $notmafia - 1;
}

Code: Select all

cultNightAction () {
    $notcult = $notcult - 1;
    $cult = $cult + 1;
}

If the cult can recruit scum, thats even worse. The only advantage the scum have vs cult is that they can continue to kill until $mafia = 0;, whereas cult recruiter is often (but certainly not always) a non-transferable role.
VectorZero wrote:SEXUAL INTERCOURSE DISGUSTS ME!
Spoiler:
Bulvox wrote:This is probably one of the few times that I'll agree with Cycoden on anything. I just wish that my brain worked like that.

mister k

Postby mister k » Tue May 19, 2009 2:04 pm UTC

A-its harder to kill off all cult than it is scum, because of that very diagram you showed me.
B- we don't win if we kill off all the cult (unless they're the scum as well)
C-My argument was not to not target confirmed cult, but that voting for someone on the hope that they've become cult is sooo weak to me.

Digging? Hmph, I kept the thread alive, by posting some analysis. I made a mistake in that I missed a post about entropy. I have given reasonable reasons about why we should hunt scum instead of cult (most of the scum probably are cult, and, for the last time, the primary targets were probably not scum, and the ONLY reason to suspect them of being cult was that they'd claimed robot earlier on)

As for my voting pattern?

I wanted to lynch a lurker- I voted TQ, MoA suggested CVSoul for good reasons, and I switched immediately... and lynched scum.

Day 2- Voted moody because his behaviour was odd, but he claimed roberto, and I believed him. Voted NAR because he was being random, and I figured he was at best independent, and voted mega because I believed the logic given by MR.

Day 3, voted MR for leading us to vote town, got convinced that I was too hasty, voted Vieto for what were very solid reasons until it was revealed he was investigator, then switched for scum.

Day 4- Voted MR again for trying to lead a lynch against you then was convinced not to.

I am willing to be convinced by others logic, and am willing to make votes to keep the game going. It's a little bit of a shame that it looks like I'm going to get the game going by getting myself lynched...

Once again, follow what I've said and how I've voted- I don't think thats scummy (and I'll point out once again that not only did I vote for CV, but Brooklyn pointed several eyes of suspicion at me)- and the only cult based thing is that mistake I made earlier in the thread.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Tue May 19, 2009 9:59 pm UTC

I hear them... skittering on the floor, in the dark corners. They're coming.

Ants.

GET THEM AWAY FROM MEEEEE!

Like Wizardry.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Wed May 20, 2009 5:33 am UTC

Okay, I need to say something, because I don't think I could endure the shame of being modpoked again. I don't know why the hell I've been so lost in this game.

About mister k, then... At first, I was quite inclined to believe he was town; he posted some analysis on the cult that I thought was right on-target (that it was more likely to have started with 1 member than 4). Then came Adacore's suspicions, and Entropy's fishing accusation, and this:
mister k wrote:Also, Amertrite, what WAS the invention you made?
My instinctive reaction to this is to be defensive-- I'll reveal anything at all about my role and such when I have to, but until then, I think we're still at the point where that's more advantageous to the scum/cult than the town. (Though, if this game keeps being this slow, I may revise my estimate of when that tipping point is forward a couple of days.) Given that, my immediate reaction was "fishing". But, that could be because a) it's personal, because he's asking me, and b) I know that I have a good reason not to answer this question too specifically.

That being said, since my invention has had no public effects as of yet, you have no way of knowing that it even exists, so, in a way, it is a fair question. It's still one I'm not going to answer, except to say that it's something that's triggered, and if I reveal what the trigger is, it will immediately become pretty much useless. (Also, since I only sent in a name, I don't know EXACTLY what it is... I do have a pretty good idea, though. If it works like I hope it does, I may not have to feel bad about not thinking of that Love-chip detector idea. :D)

So, I am still kind of leery of mister k, but for the moment... I think I'm still inclined to trust him. His defense seems pretty good to me. I could be persuaded, especially on a slow day like this in a game I feel like I've had no real insight in whatsoever, but I'm definitely not convinced enough to vote yet. (Oh, and mister k, you'd have an easier time spelling my username if I'd put in some spaces or _s or something like I really should have. Think "a mere trifle". Don't apologize or anything, you're far from the first and you won't be the last. :D)

mister k

Postby mister k » Wed May 20, 2009 7:45 am UTC

I will point out the reason I was fishing for info- the thread was dying! No-one was voting, and there was no-one clear to lynch for. Clearly we needed more info for lynching. I suggested role claim, but that got shot down (and fair enough, it was a stupid idea), and I was vaguely curious if the invention could help us. If you want to keep it secret, by all means go ahead.

Is our mod still here by the way? We got time limits much faster than this before... admittedly if we get a time limit I'll end up getting lynched, so maybe I shouldn't complain...

Master_Rahl22

Postby Master_Rahl22 » Wed May 20, 2009 1:15 pm UTC

Ok dude, you really should read before you post. Korora said on this page that we have until the end of the week.

While you're right and this day has been slow, the thing to do is usually to analyze the 19 pages we have so far rather than fishing. I still think mister k is being scummy today, and since apparently nobody buys my logic about lynching Moody, I think the town would be best off lynching mister k today.

mister k

Postby mister k » Wed May 20, 2009 1:27 pm UTC

oh... I should have paid attention. Theres a lot of posts, and a vast majority of them were NAR nattering.... And, to be fair, I did DO a thread re-read through, although not as thoroughly as I should, clearly- hence large post above that managed to get me in trouble. I'm obviously against lynching me, because I know it's an anti-town move. I think I've explained myself enough now, managed to get into tangles along the way, but meh. Tbh if I wasn't me I would be voting for myself over VectorZero.. but I'd prefer a nolynch over voting for myself, for obvious reasons...

I'm fairly sure Moody isn't scum, and I don't think he's cult... I wish I had a viable alternative... Sigh.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Wed May 20, 2009 8:27 pm UTC

natter natter natter natter

Like Wizardry.

Return to “Mafia”