Futuramafia — Don't stop playing. I want to see how it ends.

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Entropy

Re: Futuramafia — Day 5: Ugh, I am one hungover cryogenicist.

Postby Entropy » Fri May 29, 2009 8:11 am UTC

We can do this like signups ;)

Not A Raptor
ameretrifle
cycoden
Timequake
VectorZero
Mr Pete
luketheduke
Trumpkin
Adacore
Entropy - Reverend Preacherbot, attempt one deculting each night (N1:Kipper, N2:ameretrifle, N3:Timequake, N4:VectorZero)
moody7277

cycoden

Postby cycoden » Fri May 29, 2009 8:24 am UTC

AMT wrote:With potential LYLO... do you think we should start claiming, or might that give the cult even more information we don't want them to have?
I suspect for us to lose the cult would need to successfully recruit tonight (among what ever other antitown actions would need to occur).

I don't think people should claim: we want the cult's next recruit to have at least a chance of failure. Also, claiming won't identify the cult, since cult recruits still know what their original non-cult role is.

AMT wrote:I already wasn't inclined to vote moody today
As you were happy to vote for him late yesterday, could you advise me what changed your opinion prior to timequake's analysis?
VectorZero wrote:SEXUAL INTERCOURSE DISGUSTS ME!
Spoiler:
Bulvox wrote:This is probably one of the few times that I'll agree with Cycoden on anything. I just wish that my brain worked like that.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Fri May 29, 2009 8:39 am UTC

I'm still not sure mass roleclaim is the best idea, but I'll fill in the two previous roleclaims I remember offhand for the sake of collecting information.

Not A Raptor
ameretrifle
cycoden
Timequake
VectorZero
Mr Pete
luketheduke
Trumpkin - Hedonismbot
Adacore - Vanillabot
Entropy - Reverend Preacherbot, attempt one deculting each night (N1:Kipper, N2:ameretrifle, N3:Timequake, N4:VectorZero)
moody7277

Mr Pete

Postby Mr Pete » Fri May 29, 2009 9:01 am UTC

Adacore wrote:I'm still not sure mass roleclaim is the best idea, but I'll fill in the two previous roleclaims I remember offhand for the sake of collecting information.

Not A Raptor
ameretrifle
cycoden
Timequake
VectorZero
Mr Pete - Leela
luketheduke
Trumpkin - Hedonismbot
Adacore - Vanillabot
moody7277 - Roberto (independant)

Added myself and moody for the claimed roles.

It would seem I have a talent for investigating the mafias target, MR22 came up cult in my investigation (how very helpful -.-)

Sorry, I have been busy due to exams, and due to having to move.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Fri May 29, 2009 10:13 am UTC

Not A Raptor - pie
ameretrifle - pie
cycoden - pie
Timequake - pie
VectorZero - pie
Mr Pete - pie
luketheduke - pie
Trumpkin - pie
Adacore - pie
Entropy - pie
moody7277 - pie
Van wrote:I like simple games.

Like Wizardry.

WARNING: Is acting like NaR.
Kellsbells: NAR is a sillypants
Not_A_Raptor: :p
Kellsbells: That is my expert assessment

Master_Rahl22

Postby Master_Rahl22 » Fri May 29, 2009 12:07 pm UTC

Goodbye, cruel robot world!

...Beep... ...Beep... ...Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours."

The book, not the stupid tv show.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Fri May 29, 2009 12:29 pm UTC

At this point I really wish we'd lynched NaR earlier. He's contributed very little and yet has been extremely active. And now it's LYLO and we can't afford to waste our lynch with guessing whether he's cult/scum. I'm also starting to get paranoid that our deculter is a robot himself and has had little success deculting. Worst case scenario: Entropy, NaR, TimeQuake and VectorZero are all cult and we're totally screwed because we can't realistically lynch any of them.

Now I've got the paranoid panic out of the way, people I would consider potential lynch candidates purely based on excluding those above are amt, cycoden, luketheduke, Trump and me. Possibly moody too. Per the analysis of MR22's posts yesterday, it's highly unlikely that cycoden was cult. The most logical cult candidates are still Trump and me, since we were the first to claim robot (I'm still not culted, which is a shame, if the cult is going to win). I'm out of time now but I'll do some more analysis later.

luketheduke
Sour Kraut

Postby luketheduke » Fri May 29, 2009 12:31 pm UTC

I have already roleclaimed.

I am Calculon, I am town, and I got three night actions. I have one of them left which is probably a night kill.
As long as I know how to love / I know I'll stay alive /
'cause I've got all my life to live / and I've got all my love to give / and I'll survive /
I will survive

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Fri May 29, 2009 12:35 pm UTC

Actually, with Trump having been cleared a couple of days ago, I think it would be more likely than not that he has been since culted; good tactics and all.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

luketheduke
Sour Kraut

Postby luketheduke » Fri May 29, 2009 12:50 pm UTC

WIFOM...?
'cause I've got all my life to live / and I've got all my love to give / and I'll survive /
I will survive

Timequake

Postby Timequake » Fri May 29, 2009 7:32 pm UTC

Adacore wrote:At this point I really wish we'd lynched NaR earlier. He's contributed very little and yet has been extremely active. And now it's LYLO and we can't afford to waste our lynch with guessing whether he's cult/scum. I'm also starting to get paranoid that our deculter is a robot himself and has had little success deculting. Worst case scenario: Entropy, NaR, TimeQuake and VectorZero are all cult and we're totally screwed because we can't realistically lynch any of them.

Now I've got the paranoid panic out of the way, people I would consider potential lynch candidates purely based on excluding those above are amt, cycoden, luketheduke, Trump and me. Possibly moody too. Per the analysis of MR22's posts yesterday, it's highly unlikely that cycoden was cult. The most logical cult candidates are still Trump and me, since we were the first to claim robot (I'm still not culted, which is a shame, if the cult is going to win). I'm out of time now but I'll do some more analysis later.

At this point, the culted robots aren't even our biggest concern. If we can't eliminate the cult leader, the cult will steadily gain a higher proportion of the population, since 1 will be eliminated per day and 1 per night, and the cult gains 1 each night. We also can't risk the cult influencing the discussion, so the people we should take the most seriously are Mr Pete, who we know to be human, and Vector Zero, who was deculted last night. It would be good if we could get as much of a contribution from Vector Zero as possible today, and as much of a contribution as possible from Mr Pete as long as he stays alive (especially since we now know that his ability can detect cult). Mr Pete should also announce who he will investigate, so that the mafia can't kill him to silence him without revealing themselves, and so that if the mafia decide to aim for cult, they can avoid targeting the target of his investigation, so that we actually get useful information.
Therefore, we should look at the people we don't know are robots, to see if one of them has consistently cooperated with the cult (cooperating with Brooklyn before his guilt was revealed on Day 3, and cooperating with MR on Day 4). Best case scenario is that we completely eliminate the cult (assuming luketheduke has a kill) and can then move on to killing scum, while worst case scenario is that the lynch, the mafia, and luketheduke all kill non-cult, and entropy decults a non-cult, in which case the cult will constitute half of the remaining population, and will be able to control the lynch in order to win.
Also: luketheduke should be deculted tonight, because if his last ability really is a kill, and if he's cult, then that ability could win this game for the cult. If he's not cult, he should use the ability with extreme caution, or he may end up handing the game to the cult, or at least giving them an even more significant advantage.
GENERATION -i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Fri May 29, 2009 7:57 pm UTC

cycoden wrote:
AMT wrote:I already wasn't inclined to vote moody today
As you were happy to vote for him late yesterday, could you advise me what changed your opinion prior to timequake's analysis?
For one thing, I remembered that I kept forgetting what the hell he claimed. So it didn't seem quite fair. Independent, town-win, lyncher... Honestly, I'm still not wholly sure what the hell he's supposed to be. Yesterday, my main reason for voting him was that he was the only candidate who wasn't mister k, and I didn't think mister k was guilty. I could have just settled for not jumping on the bandwagon, but I wanted to make a stand, and moody seemed like a better candidate to me. I still think he's a decent candidate, but with the words "potential LYLO" being thrown about, it's a lot more important that we get this right. I think there's better candidates out there, and I think we have enough time and information to find them.

As far as claiming goes, I'm happy to go with the judgment of the town. Given the nature of our cult, it's probably not a good idea to give them information-- even if it leaves us with less information ourselves.

Hmm... Timequake makes some good points. Hopefully the mafia would be inclined to help us cult-hunt at this point, so for that reason, it probably does make sense for mr pete to tell us who he'll investigate. Deculting luke just in case might be a good idea, too, unless something changes drastically by the end of the day. There's no guarantee that killing the cult leader would take away the cult's recruiting ability, but it'd be a fairly good idea regardless... What are we thinking the numbers are at this point?

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:05 pm UTC

Let me remind people that I was wanting to lynch MR22 yesterday. It was only after it became very late and painfully obvious that no one else did what with the pile of alleged evidence against mister k that I switched.

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

Timequake

Postby Timequake » Fri May 29, 2009 8:21 pm UTC

Also, would decult fail on the cult leader? If so, then we can't even be sure about people who were just deculted, unless they're confirmed to be robots.
GENERATION -i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Sat May 30, 2009 7:08 pm UTC

*crickets chirping*

stab-squish stab-squish

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Sat May 30, 2009 7:35 pm UTC

Timequake wrote:Also, would decult fail on the cult leader? If so, then we can't even be sure about people who were just deculted, unless they're confirmed to be robots.

If it's just removing/deactivating the LOVE chip then I guess it would fail as the cult leader is hypothesised to be Mom, and she's not a robot.

Trumpkin

Postby Trumpkin » Sat May 30, 2009 7:46 pm UTC

I've been in another country for a week and yet I feel that I wouldn't have posted anything in that week anyway. Just thought that I'd mention that to lurk claimers.
Washington: You have to be the most immature soldiers I've ever met.
Grif: Your face is immature.
Washington: Shut up!

korora

Postby korora » Sat May 30, 2009 8:04 pm UTC

I don't want to set a time limit at lylo, but I will if the game stagnates. Keep it moving.
Last.fm|Steam|Xbox LIVE|23||
[8:22pm] cf: you know what i like?
[8:23pm] Tigerlion: what do you like, CF?
[8:23pm] cf: you guys
[8:24pm] cf: man...out of all the things that could have come to my head...that was by far the lamest

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Sat May 30, 2009 10:25 pm UTC

Trumpkin wrote:I've been in another country for a week and yet I feel that I wouldn't have posted anything in that week anyway. Just thought that I'd mention that to lurk claimers.

Not even to say whether or not we were a bunch of fools to have voted for mister k?

Trumpkin

Postby Trumpkin » Sun May 31, 2009 1:50 am UTC

Not really, Mafia's a bit of a guessing game. Just lynch players who aren't good at the game and hope they're mafia, that seems the universal tactic.
Washington: You have to be the most immature soldiers I've ever met.
Grif: Your face is immature.
Washington: Shut up!

Entropy

Postby Entropy » Sun May 31, 2009 7:22 am UTC

Not A Raptor - Malfunctioning Eddy, can allegedly explode in someone's face
ameretrifle
cycoden
Timequake
VectorZero
Mr Pete - Leela
luketheduke
Trumpkin - Hedonismbot
Adacore - Vanillabot
moody7277 - Roberto (independant)

Vote: NaR

You have posted the most while contributing the least. I would not be surprised in the least if you have adopted this behavior to protect yourself from getting lynched. We never got an explanation for why your attempted daykill failed, and you have never tried to use it since. NaR, if today you manage to daykill someone you think is cult or scum then I will remove my vote. However, I think you are hiding behind your crazy posts and have no such ability, and I think that you need to die.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Sun May 31, 2009 7:39 am UTC

So here's this other thing we could do with this player list. Post your opinions!

Cut for length:
Spoiler:
Not A Raptor - Apparently mostly harmless... but I'm kind of with Adacore in thinking it might've been better if we lynched him a long time ago. He's amusing, occasionally, but he hasn't been all that much help, and he's in an exasperating limbo of scumminess-- there's clearly something off about him, but is it scum/cultiness, or is he just a nutbar? And can we risk that at the moment?
ameretrifle - Well, after a long debate with myself, I've come to the conclusion that I really don't think I'm the best lynch candidate for today. I said I wasn't cult/scum, and I believe me. :D
cycoden - Well... MR's actions yesterday, he probably wasn't cult then (unless WIFOM), but that doesn't mean he isn't now... I'm kinda of two minds about him. If he isn't town, which I'm not at all sure of, I'd suspect him of being scum, which isn't our best target for today anyway. I can't provide much concrete reasoning for this... He's been very analytical, which has made me slightly wary, but on the whole, I'm inclined to trust him a while longer. I'm also tempted to look back over his posts a bit to see if I can find something to ease my mind either way.
Timequake - ...See cycoden, really, except I'm even more inclined to read back over his posts, because I don't remember him as well. Might be because I don't know him as well.
VectorZero - Well, we can be sure he's not cult, unless he's the leader... great. :D Entropy, would you like to explain what made you target him in the first place? That might be helpful, in discussion if nothing else. Again, someone I should look back over.
Mr Pete - At this point, his claim is pretty ironclad, and it'd probably make him uncultable too. I wonder why he's not dead? Either we've got a doc, the scum think there's a doc, or the scum want him hunting cult a while longer, i suppose.
luketheduke - claimed Calculon... I see no particular reason to disbelieve him, and no reason Calculon wouldn't have started town. Doesn't preclude him having been culted... but you'd think if he had been, he would've used that kill he claims to have before now. we can trace it back to him now; if he'd used it before, it could've gotten lost in the shuffle of night-actions.
Trumpkin - As usual, kind of a pain in the ass. :D Claiming robot D1 makes him a damn good cult target... I was wondering if he'd been lurking, but he says he's been out of the country, and that's a pretty good excuse. I probably ought to look back over his posts, too, but like I said, he is DAMN hard to read.
Adacore - Another good cult target... He's been helpful, and I don't want to mistrust him, but he was damn good as cult in Pokemafia. I should look his posts over a bit.
Entropy - Well, like Adacore said, if he is cult, we're probably screwed. I would like to hear from him any reasons he might've had for choosing the decult targets he has-- might help spark discussion and whatnot.
moody7277 - Like I said, I still don't really understand his claim, and I'm still a bit leery of it, but we've probably got better candidates.

...aaand ninja'd. I am not yet inclined to vote NAR myself, and yet I cannot bring myself to condemn Entropy's actions in the slightest. I too would like to see him contribute a little more-- we know he can, given his prior attempts at a daykill-- and should this not be forthcoming... Well, "potential LYLO" makes me worried, but this is a wagon I could be persuaded to join, if NAR doesn't get a little bit more helpful and soon. My bar's pretty low here, mind you. It won't take much to convince me to look for someone else.

Entropy

Postby Entropy » Sun May 31, 2009 8:05 am UTC

ameretrifle wrote:I would like to hear from him any reasons he might've had for choosing the decult targets he has-- might help spark discussion and whatnot.

Mainly, I've been going on gut, although my last choice was based on the fact that VectorZero was intent on providing advice about who to decult, which made me think he might be cult trying to steer me in the wrong direction.

VectorZero wrote:Enough talk. We need to stick the boot into the cult. At the moment, our best option is using the lynch and entropy's decultification together to finish clearing the day 1 bot-claims. Moody and trumpkin have been investigated, pepsiblue/master_rahl and adacore haven't. I think the best option is for entropy to decult adacore (he's right in that he wouldn't have known that plain bot was a role until une see's death, therefore I believe his roleclaim, but see my previous posts for him spreading misinformation) and then to

Vote: Master_Rahl22

However, since his advice has been validated (MR22 did turn out to be cult), and since I deculted him, I have reason to trust his motives now. I ask that the mafia not kill adacore tonight, as adacore will be my target and if we really want to have a chance at defeating the cult we should try to target different cult members.

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Sun May 31, 2009 8:10 am UTC

it's interesting that the mafia kill was used on MR22 and not the cop mr pete. I don't think a roleblocker/diverter is in play (there was nothing in the flavor to suggest it), so I guess the mafia were afraid of MR22 more than the cop.

Having said that, I don't see why MR22 was much of a threat; he made a bit of noise over a couple of people but never got any backing.

With regard to moody: I voted him yesterday only because of his potential threat. I don't think he's a good target today unless we get further information or he looks the most cultish.

I still think adacore warrants investigation or analysis at some point: he claimed robot day 1 and hence was a good recruit target. (ninja'd: good plan)

WRT NAR; I'd be cautious about lynching him, though I agree that as a claimed robot he is worthy of close attention re cult. He's been consistently insane and nonsensical since day one, which suggests his role has not changed. If he's teling the truth about his roleclaim, he's unlikely to be mafia.

I'm going to be away for about three days starting in 12 hours. I doubt the day will be over before I get back so I'm not going to vote at present.
Van wrote:Fireballs don't lie.

cycoden

Postby cycoden » Sun May 31, 2009 8:17 am UTC

AMT, you beat me to it... thats what I was about to do!

Anyway, I largely agree with most of your analysis. Points where I differ follow:
- You should be well aware I'm almost always analytical - you've played at least a few games with me, and I didn't get the "Most Serious" award for nothing, y'know.
- If NAR turns out to be the cult leader, I will slap myself. Hence, I really hope that is unlikely.
- I'm actually a little suspicious of you AMT; you've been a lot quieter than usual, and although you more recent posts have been informative, you spent a lot of time complaining about NAR and your comment on not wanting to be cult seemed somewhat odd. But I don't think you are the cult leader.

On the assumption that Entropy is being truthful about his role and isn't the cult leader himself (doing perhaps the most ballsy WIFOM I've seen since OOTD), I am somewhat suspicious of VectorZero for cult leader. Here is why:

- He made some early comments about the cult and Entropy that briefly put him under suspicion, also made an oddly pre-emptive comment about a day one no-lynch.

- He was also the first to draw attention to vieto after he voted for brooklynxman, who we now know must have been culted at that point in time (since we lynched him the same day).

- Also, he made quite a big deal of how he wasn't going to vote for misterk: this can sometimes be a possible scumtell, as he may have already known that misterk wouldn't show as culted and/or scum the next morning.

However, none of these points are really a smoking gun, so I'm a little hesitant to vote just yet.
Spoiler:
Bulvox wrote:This is probably one of the few times that I'll agree with Cycoden on anything. I just wish that my brain worked like that.

cycoden

Postby cycoden » Sun May 31, 2009 8:29 am UTC

Damn ninjas :P

VectorZero wrote:it's interesting that the mafia kill was used on MR22 and not the cop mr pete. I don't think a roleblocker/diverter is in play (there was nothing in the flavor to suggest it), so I guess the mafia were afraid of MR22 more than the cop.
I would suspect one of two reasons. Either a) to try and make me look scummy (since MR22 had been trying to have me lynched for a while) or b) they saw MR22's last post, which to me looks like a dead giveaway culttell:
Master_Rahl22 wrote:And that's the hammer. I think that Entropy should just decide somebody at random to decult since there's too much chance for the cult to influence the choice if we try to discuss it. Same goes for the cop investigation.
^ Anyone who says someone should do something randomly instead of discussing it with the town is likely to be anti-town.

@Entropy: I suppose that eases my suspicions against VZ slightly, although the cult is likely to have enough members that they could safely bus each other.
Spoiler:

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Sun May 31, 2009 3:44 pm UTC

cycoden wrote:- He made some early comments about the cult and Entropy that briefly put him under suspicion, also made an oddly pre-emptive comment about a day one no-lynch.
I've discussed this already, I'm not going to repeat myself.
- He was also the first to draw attention to vieto after he voted for brooklynxman, who we now know must have been culted at that point in time (since we lynched him the same day).
Vieto's logic was unusual; I was just the first to point it out, several people agreed and I didn't vote for him until you brought up the other points against him.
- Also, he made quite a big deal of how he wasn't going to vote for misterk
I was pissed that everyone was voting mister k for a few dodgy posts/assumptuons but had ignored my earlier making the same point about adacore doing similarly, and also ignoring my arguments about moody being a potential cult ally. I really think moody was the better target yesterday: of course I would jump up and down about it.
Van wrote:Fireballs don't lie.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Sun May 31, 2009 4:02 pm UTC

Trumpkin wrote:Not really, Mafia's a bit of a guessing game. Just lynch players who aren't good at the game and hope they're mafia, that seems the universal tactic.

I don't think I like that answer. Even something like "I can understand what you're saying about mister k, but I am not going to vote for him." would have been helpful. That, plus the fact that you being cleared of being cult a couple days ago makes you the ideal candidate for recruitment, leads me to this:

Vote: Trumpkin

Roberto has spoken. stabby-stabby

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:39 am UTC

NOT A RAPTOR LIVES!

*lightning cracks... possibly from out of the malfunctioning head*

The trip is over, but the journey has just begun. Do I look pretty?

Like Wizardry.

Entropy

Postby Entropy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 am UTC

Pretty enough to lynch.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:46 am UTC

So kind! Would I be taken to a taxidermist and made into an ornament due to my prettiness? Or are my eyes intrinsically linked to my prettiness?

Like Wizardry.

Entropy

Postby Entropy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:53 am UTC

Why get you stuffed when we can just hang you from a tree? Being a robot, you should already be shiny enough to make a fine decoration. I mean, you are a robot, aren't you? ;)

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:55 am UTC

I'm whatever you want me to be, baby. ;)

Like Wizardry.

Entropy

Postby Entropy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:17 am UTC

I want you to be sane. Barring that, I want you to be as disturbed as I am about the conversation we are having.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:33 am UTC

cycoden wrote: - You should be well aware I'm almost always analytical - you've played at least a few games with me, and I didn't get the "Most Serious" award for nothing, y'know.
- If NAR turns out to be the cult leader, I will slap myself. Hence, I really hope that is unlikely.
- I'm actually a little suspicious of you AMT; you've been a lot quieter than usual, and although you more recent posts have been informative, you spent a lot of time complaining about NAR and your comment on not wanting to be cult seemed somewhat odd. But I don't think you are the cult leader.
Hmm, yeah, true on all counts, really. I doubt NAR's the cult leader, but it's not out of the question that he's been recruited, or that there's something he's lying about. Either way, this is getting a little ridiculous. Please, NAR, make a little bit of sense for us. It doesn't have to be much. It just has to be slightly constructive. Or hell, destructive works too, when I think about it.

And I can't really blame you for being a bit suspicious of me, either, cycoden. I probably would be. I've been a little lost this game; I don't know if I don't know Futurama well enough, or if I've suddenly developed a massive case of lazy. With fewer players, it's getting a little easier to keep track of everything. As to the cult comment, I was just culted for the first time in my last game (Pokemafia), and I didn't much enjoy it-- I found it rather disenheartening to suddenly change win conditions. Of course, having been masons with the cult leader for three days first probably didn't help. :D That was one hell of a game. Either way, it'd be nice not to go through that again so soon. Anyway, if you've got any other questions, just ask. Oddly enough, I think I actually don't have anything I'd bother to hide.

I have plenty of things on my to-do list... I want to see if Trumpkin's been posting as little as I think he has, because if that's so, moody might have a point. Add that to everyone else who I wanted to look over... And, if I'm inclined to trust cycoden (which, for the moment, I am), that means I have to watch Vector Zero a little bit more carefully, too... Yeah, it's 3 am here, I think I'm gonna have to put that off until tomorrow.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:04 pm UTC

Entropy wrote:I want you to be sane. Barring that, I want you to be as disturbed as I am about the conversation we are having.

I am sane, technically. Hell, I think that last statement might count as constructive, too!

YAAAAAY FOR TECHNICALITIES!

Like Wizardry.

luketheduke
Sour Kraut

Postby luketheduke » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:09 pm UTC

Are you claiming cop?
I will survive

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:17 pm UTC

Are you claiming cop?

Like Wizardry.

luketheduke
Sour Kraut

Postby luketheduke » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:23 pm UTC

I had one nightcop, I spent it. on moody. who turned up independent, and is. ages ago.
I will survive

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 pm UTC

Plumbob!

Like Wizardry.

Return to “Mafia”