Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

maident

Re: Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

Postby maident » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:12 pm UTC

Monstrous Masquerade Mafia
A Halloween Special

My dear and honored friends,

Can you feel the presence of Autumn in the air! It is thrilling! The crisp cold of the night! The fiery leaves that dance in the wind as if the spirits adorned them as magnificent gowns! And spirits! Ah yes. What else does this joyous season lead up to then that one special night when the ghosts and ghouls of the world make their presence known like no other time?

With merriment and mirth, it is my special delight to invite you to attend a party. A Halloween party. Hosted by me, for you, my closest companions, and ones I'm sure will make this party one to raise the dead! We'll have decorations, food, and a few spooky games to keep up occupied right into the wee hours of the night!

I hope you will all take my invitations to your (still beating) hearts and accept my invitation at once. It'll be one heck of a night. Hopefully I can guarantee that you all make it out alive.

Yours truly,
-Djehutynakht

P.S. My house is at 10 Kay Sea Drive. Please note, as a precaution, keep your windows up as you travel through the woods.

P.P.S. Ah yes! I almost forgot! As this is a night when no mortal dares walk the earth undisguised, this will be a costume party! A masquerade, to make it exciting! Please send me back the following slip with your RSVP so I know what you plan to attend as! I prefer a traditional monster theme myself, but I'll try to work with whatever ideas you have!

Please fill out the following form and PM to Djehutynakht sometime after you sign up.

Name:
Costume Idea:
Origin: (what is this thing you dress up as? Just in case I've no idea).
Costume description (physical):

(If anyone's absolutely stumped, let me know).

Mod: Djehutynakht
Size: Adjustable. Planning for about 13.
Setup: Currently closed
Bastardry: Not unless I think up something in the next week.
Speed: ~4 day Days, ~2 day nights (weekends count)
Flavor: Halloween Masquerade. Consult here if interested. I'm proud of my flavor.

Signups:
1. Madge (absolutely cannot say no to DJ flavour. Looking forward to it.)
2. mpolo (Yay, Halloween!)
3. Xenomortis
4. SDK (A party! I love parties!)
5. moody7277 (hopefully better than my last Halloween experience)
6. Freezeblade (I looooooooove costume parties!)
7. ajh (is this a good idea for a newbie?)
8. Gopher of Pern (But it's Springtime!)
9. maident
13. Misnomer (unlucky for some)

Replacements:
1. wam (I think 1 game is my limit)

WilliamTheConqueror

Postby WilliamTheConqueror » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:11 pm UTC

A Halloween Special

Can you feel the presence of Autumn in the air! It is thrilling! The crisp cold of the night! The fiery leaves that dance in the wind as if the spirits adorned them as magnificent gowns! And spirits! Ah yes. What else does this joyous season lead up to then that one special night when the ghosts and ghouls of the world make their presence known like no other time?

With merriment and mirth, it is my special delight to invite you to attend a party. A Halloween party. Hosted by me, for you, my closest companions, and ones I'm sure will make this party one to raise the dead! We'll have decorations, food, and a few spooky games to keep up occupied right into the wee hours of the night!

I hope you will all take my invitations to your (still beating) hearts and accept my invitation at once. It'll be one heck of a night. Hopefully I can guarantee that you all make it out alive.

Yours truly,
-Djehutynakht

P.S. My house is at 10 Kay Sea Drive. Please note, as a precaution, keep your windows up as you travel through the woods.

P.P.S. Ah yes! I almost forgot! As this is a night when no mortal dares walk the earth undisguised, this will be a costume party! A masquerade, to make it exciting! Please send me back the following slip with your RSVP so I know what you plan to attend as! I prefer a traditional monster theme myself, but I'll try to work with whatever ideas you have!

Please fill out the following form and PM to Djehutynakht sometime after you sign up.

Name:
Costume Idea:

Flavor: Halloween Masquerade. Consult here if interested. I'm proud of my flavor.

Signups:
3. Xenomortis
9. maident
11. WilliamTheConqueror (let's try not to get lynched D1, yeah?)

Replacements:
addams wrote:Fucking Nature.

Tomlidich the second wrote:You cannot surgically graft enough middle fingers to my body to express how fed up I am with this.

Lunch Meat

Postby Lunch Meat » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:50 pm UTC

A Halloween Special

Yours truly,
-Djehutynakht

Name:
Costume Idea:

Signups:
3. Xenomortis
9. maident
10. Lunch Meat

Replacements:

HipsterPuff

Postby HipsterPuff » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:37 pm UTC

The forums are being particularly mean to me - I just want to sign up for MMM, but it's not letting me. Could anyone be kind enough to put me on the list?

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:09 am UTC

A Halloween Special

Yours truly,
-Djehutynakht

Name:
Costume Idea:

Signups:
3. Xenomortis
9. maident
10. Lunch Meat
Infinity. Lataro

Replacements:
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."

maident

Postby maident » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:38 am UTC

Cobalts & Rubies

[Postponed]
Sorry for any inconvenience!
Last edited by maident on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:02 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Minestrone

Postby Minestrone » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:37 am UTC

A Halloween Special

Yours truly,
-Djehutynakht

Name:
Costume Idea:

Signups:
3. Xenomortis
9. maident
10. Lunch Meat
12. Minestrone (new here but not to mafia)
Infinity. Lataro

Replacements:

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:05 am UTC

A Halloween Special

Yours truly,
-Djehutynakht

Name:
Costume Idea:

Signups:
3. Xenomortis
9. maident
10. Lunch Meat
12. Minestrone (new here but not to mafia)
Infinity. Lataro

Replacements:

[Note: The game will start in a few days. Those who've yet to submit their costume, please do.]

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:18 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Speak the speech I pray you as I pronounced it to you, trippingly on the tongue; but if you mouth it as many of your players do, I had as lief the town-crier spoke my lines.

Mod: mpolo
Size: Adjustable. The more the merrier.
Setup: Closed
Bastardry: Little to none (You will likely have some posting restriction/opportunity to play with the flavor, but hopefully not too onerous.)
Speed: ~4 day Days, ~2 day nights (weekends count half, day one longer)
Flavor: Shakespearean characters

When you sign up, please send me an ordered list of three named Shakespearean characters you would like to play. Please try to avoid the completely obscure (Hugh Oatcake, for instance, who doesn't even appear in Much Ado About Nothing).

Signups
(more are welcome, as there is space to bounce up to "large")

Replacements
Image <-- Evil experiment

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:26 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Speak the speech I pray you as I pronounced it to you, trippingly on the tongue; but if you mouth it as many of your players do, I had as lief the town-crier spoke my lines.

Bastardry: Little to none (You will likely have some posting restriction/opportunity to play with the flavor, but hopefully not too onerous.)

When you sign up, please send me an ordered list of three named Shakespearean characters you would like to play. Please try to avoid the completely obscure (Hugh Oatcake, for instance, who doesn't even appear in Much Ado About Nothing).

Signups
1. Freezeblade (Not going to miss this)

Replacements
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

Lunch Meat

Postby Lunch Meat » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:02 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat

Replacements

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:37 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname

Replacements
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:54 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277

Replacements
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:28 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern

Replacements
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:26 am UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht

Replacements

Minestrone

Postby Minestrone » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:27 am UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone

Replacements

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:35 am UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone
8. Madge

Replacements
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

SDK

Postby SDK » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:07 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone
8. Madge
9. SDK

Replacements
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:13 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone
8. Madge
9. SDK
10. bessie

Replacements

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:40 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone
8. Madge
9. SDK
10. bessie
11. dimochka

Replacements
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

#HBC | amanita

Postby #HBC | amanita » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:26 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone
8. Madge
9. SDK
10. bessie
11. dimochka
12. #HBC|amanita

#HBC | amanita

Postby #HBC | amanita » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:27 pm UTC

hakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone
8. Madge
9. SDK
10. bessie
11. dimochka
12. #HBC | amanita

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:35 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone
8. Madge
9. SDK
10. bessie
11. dimochka
12. #HBC | YOLOSWAG

Replacements

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:36 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone
8. Madge
9. SDK
10. bessie
11. dimochka
12. #HBC | Zyth

Replacements

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:24 pm UTC

Are those three different people? If so, why are you deleting each other?
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:06 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups
2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone
8. Madge
9. SDK
10. bessie
11. dimochka
12. #HBC | Zyth
13. #HBC | amantia
14. #HBC | YOLOSWAG

Replacements

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:06 pm UTC

dimochka wrote:Are those three different people? If so, why are you deleting each other?

Side effect from comment moderation. I already told them to post a couple times in the forum. (I had their PMs before their sign-ups…)

kalira

Postby kalira » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:14 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups

2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone
8. Madge
9. SDK
10. bessie
11. dimochka
12. #HBC | Zyth
13. #HBC | amantia
14. #HBC | YOLOSWAG

Replacements
1. kalira
plytho wrote:Isn't bowling just a subcategory of pottery?

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:31 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia

Signups

2. Lunch Meat
3. UniqueScreenname
4. moody7277
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Djehutynakht
7. Minestrone
8. Madge
9. SDK
10. bessie
11. dimochka
12. #HBC | Zyth
13. #HBC | amantia
14. #HBC | YOLOSWAG
(signups closed here)

Replacements
1. kalira

Lunch Meat

Postby Lunch Meat » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:53 pm UTC

Jane Austen.jpg

Jane Austen Matchmaker Mafia

“IT is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.”

Indeed, you do find yourself in want of a spouse. You’re not getting any younger, and your parents are starting to look askance at you, if they aren’t already hounding you to leave. You know they can’t support you anymore, and if you don’t make a good connection soon, they might marry you off to someone horridly unpleasant. Lady Lunch Meat’s ball may be your last chance. But be careful, not everyone approves of love matches. If your parents find out what you’re up to—and there are many who would gleefully tell them—you might have to leave the ball. And watch out for unscrupulous deceivers who will take advantage of you. Can you avoid gossipers and meddlers, fall in love, and win the game, all in the space of one night?

Mod: Lunch Meat
Size: 9-12
Setup: Semi-open
Complexity: The goal of the game is to find your lover and there will be special mechanics based on that, but basic rules and mechanics will still apply.
Speed: ~4 day Days, ~2 day nights (weekends count half)
Flavor: Jane Austen’s novels

Game will not start until January 5, but please sign up if you want to play.

Signups

Replacements:

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:08 am UTC

Jane Austen.jpg

“IT is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.”

Indeed, you do find yourself in want of a spouse. You’re not getting any younger, and your parents are starting to look askance at you, if they aren’t already hounding you to leave. You know they can’t support you anymore, and if you don’t make a good connection soon, they might marry you off to someone horridly unpleasant. Lady Lunch Meat’s ball may be your last chance. But be careful, not everyone approves of love matches. If your parents find out what you’re up to—and there are many who would gleefully tell them—you might have to leave the ball. And watch out for unscrupulous deceivers who will take advantage of you. Can you avoid gossipers and meddlers, fall in love, and win the game, all in the space of one night?

Complexity: The goal of the game is to find your lover and there will be special mechanics based on that, but basic rules and mechanics will still apply.

Signups
1. Madge

Replacements:
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:40 am UTC

Jane Austen.jpg

Signups
1. Madge
2. USN (aww yeah)

Replacements:
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:23 am UTC

Jane Austen.jpg

Signups
1. Madge
2. USN (aww yeah)
3. Gopher of Pern

Replacements:
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:30 am UTC

Jane Austen.jpg

Signups
1. Madge
2. USN (aww yeah)
3. Gopher of Pern
4. mpolo

Replacements:

Dark Loink

Postby Dark Loink » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 pm UTC

Jane Austen.jpg

Signups
1. Madge
2. USN (aww yeah)
3. Gopher of Pern
4. mpolo
5.Dark Loink (If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends)

Replacements:

Minestrone

Postby Minestrone » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:53 pm UTC

Jane Austen.jpg

Signups
1. Madge
2. USN (aww yeah)
3. Gopher of Pern
4. mpolo
6. Minestrone

Replacements:

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:19 pm UTC

Jane Austen.jpg

Signups
1. Madge
2. USN (aww yeah)
3. Gopher of Pern
4. mpolo
6. Minestrone
7. #HBC | YOLOSWAG

Replacements:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:05 pm UTC

Jane Austen.jpg

Signups
1. Madge
2. USN (aww yeah)
3. Gopher of Pern
4. mpolo
6. Minestrone
7. #HBC | YOLOSWAG
8. #HBC | Red Ryu

Replacements:

CBusAlex

Postby CBusAlex » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:04 pm UTC

Jane Austen.jpg

Signups
1. Madge
2. USN (aww yeah)
3. Gopher of Pern
4. mpolo
6. Minestrone
7. #HBC | YOLOSWAG
8. #HBC | Red Ryu
9. CBusAlex

Replacements:

WilliamTheConqueror

Postby WilliamTheConqueror » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:29 pm UTC

Jane Austen.jpg

Signups
1. Madge
2. USN (aww yeah)
3. Gopher of Pern
4. mpolo
6. Minestrone
7. #HBC | YOLOSWAG
8. #HBC | Red Ryu
9. CBusAlex
10. WilliamTheConqueror (let's see if i can make it past D1 this time! :lol: )

Replacements:
addams wrote:Fucking Nature.

Tomlidich the second wrote:You cannot surgically graft enough middle fingers to my body to express how fed up I am with this.

Return to “Mafia”