Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

dimochka

Re: Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

Postby dimochka » Wed May 03, 2017 12:32 am UTC

Sorry, no time for this for the next few weeks. Totally forgot about it.

CROSSFIRE (round 2)

Description: Open setup. Playing the Crossfire game. Rule can be found here. Initial roles will include all information for the game, you pm one action to me before deadline, then the results of the game will be determined.
Mod: Probably GoP
Speed: Completed in a week (probably sooner: the last game was 3 days long)
Size: 5 - 10 players
Bastardry: None, but it is a new game.
Flavor: Minimal, just taken from the game.

Players:
1. Madge
4. Sabrar
5. JustDanceUlimited

Signups open for about 24 hours let's say?

To see the last thread check here: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=122503 - it's kind of dethy-ish because you have a bit of information to work on and share, but share too much and you could lose.
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed May 03, 2017 1:14 am UTC

I think crossfire round 2 is officially dead.
I'm writing a vampire yaoi novel, here's my accountability link: https://www.beeminder.com/mad/redandwilliam

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri May 05, 2017 8:14 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

Since there's nothing (active) in signups, and several players are already out of Dark Tower, I'll put this up.

Flavor will be actors putting on a presentation of King Lear (that way, everybody can die without messing up the play!). Also, it gives a good excuse for rolenames having nothing to do with the alignment.

When you sign up, please send me a PM with three character traits an actor might have. One of them you will receive, one will go to someone else, and one will be thrown away mercilessly by the Mod.

No bastardry. I will twerk it to whatever we get in signups, assuming that's more than 5 or so.

I'd like to aim for 5-day "days" and 2-day "nights", with the 5-day "days" including the weekend, so based on traffic, they're really 4 days.

SIgnups:

Replacements:
Image <-- Evil experiment

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri May 05, 2017 8:55 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

Since there's nothing (active) in signups, and several players are already out of Dark Tower, I'll put this up.

Flavor will be actors putting on a presentation of King Lear (that way, everybody can die without messing up the play!). Also, it gives a good excuse for rolenames having nothing to do with the alignment.

When you sign up, please send me a PM with three character traits an actor might have. One of them you will receive, one will go to someone else, and one will be thrown away mercilessly by the Mod.

No bastardry. I will twerk it to whatever we get in signups, assuming that's more than 5 or so.

I'd like to aim for 5-day "days" and 2-day "nights", with the 5-day "days" including the weekend, so based on traffic, they're really 4 days.

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar

Replacements:

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Sat May 06, 2017 10:08 am UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk

Replacements:

JustDanceUnlimited

Postby JustDanceUnlimited » Sat May 06, 2017 1:27 pm UTC

Seer that the tourist are not who the seem. The Village is suspicious about the tourist's and send them to a smaller Village to sort out their problem's. The Seer notifies them that the ' tourist's ' has a special ability , every single 1 of them . Thus the secret is out and most of the Tourist's trying to help out each other or betray 1 another , helpful roles such as The Priest cleansing the Village , the Marksman who know's valuable information but will he reveal it?? and not so helpful villagers such as the Instigator , Hypnotizing a player to betray their own team , and the Disease with her horribly deadly virus that has spread to 1 of her neightbors. The Vampires are secretly trying to convert the village and Kill anyone who gets in their way , The Renfield is trying to be a Vampire and while waiting for the approval of The Master he will help them destroy the village , and The Count is scaring a villager and make them stay in bed till the Morning . While the tourist is trying to save the village from being destroyed by the Vampires , The Assassin is trying to kill his long arch enemy that betray him for money and love and now she has the perfect chance to kill her and blame it on the villager's , but she is aware that her own rival has been watching her and trying to get her killed too .
The Night has just begun ...... after the Dusk phase is done that is ;)

(Improved story :D )
Mod: JustDanceUnlimted
Size: At least 6, maximum 12 .
Speed: Fast. 6 days for the entire game . 1 night phase and 1 day phase . The day phase is 4 days and the night phase is 2 night
Bastardry:Every role will be told . No night action will be reveal except marks
Setup: Completely open , No vanilla roles :D
Flavor: I dont know how to answer this :(

Signup below:
2. ahippo
3. Sabrar
4.WorldTradeRichard
5. mpolo

Replacements:
Please sign up for this guys :) ( New experience for those who never played One Night Games 8-) )

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sat May 06, 2017 2:48 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog

Replacements:
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Sat May 06, 2017 9:23 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho

Replacements:
he him his

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sat May 06, 2017 10:36 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho

Replacements:
1. LaserGuy

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sat May 06, 2017 10:37 pm UTC

I can't handle two games at once, but if I finish Dark Tower before Shakespeare starts I'll join the game in full.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sun May 07, 2017 7:14 am UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

EDIT: I will be trying to keep this fairly newbie-friendly. The character traits may add some quirks or restrictions to the use of powers, but powers will be fairly generic. Likely everyone will have some kind of power, though.

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho

Replacements:
1. LaserGuy

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Mon May 08, 2017 1:00 am UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

EDIT: I will be trying to keep this fairly newbie-friendly. The character traits may add some quirks or restrictions to the use of powers, but powers will be fairly generic. Likely everyone will have some kind of power, though.

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern

Replacements:
1. LaserGuy
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Tue May 09, 2017 3:03 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)

Replacements:
1. LaserGuy
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

SDK

Postby SDK » Tue May 09, 2017 4:04 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)
7. SDK

Replacements:
1. LaserGuy
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

DethStalker

Postby DethStalker » Tue May 09, 2017 4:35 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)
7. SDK
8.DethStalker

Replacements:
1. LaserGuy

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Tue May 09, 2017 5:30 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)
7. SDK
8. dimochka

Replacements:
1. LaserGuy
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Tue May 09, 2017 6:55 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)
7. SDK
8. DethStalker
9. dimochka
10. SirGabriel

Replacements:
1. LaserGuy

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Tue May 09, 2017 9:55 pm UTC

CROSSFIRE (round 2)

Description: Open setup. Playing the Crossfire game. Rule can be found here. Initial roles will include all information for the game, you pm one action to me before deadline, then the results of the game will be determined.

Players:

To see the last thread check here: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=122503 - it's kind of dethy-ish because you have a bit of information to work on and share, but share too much and you could lose.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue May 09, 2017 10:14 pm UTC

CROSSFIRE (round 2)

Players:
1. Sabrar

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Tue May 09, 2017 11:04 pm UTC

CROSSFIRE (round 2)

Players:
1. Sabrar
2. #HBC | YOLOSWAG (is somewhat confused on how to play this despite reading the first game)

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed May 10, 2017 12:39 am UTC

CROSSFIRE (round 2)

Players:
1. Sabrar
2. #HBC | YOLOSWAG (is somewhat confused on how to play this despite reading the first game)
3. Madge (TO VICTORY, AGAIN)

I'm writing a vampire yaoi novel, here's my accountability link: https://www.beeminder.com/mad/redandwilliam

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed May 10, 2017 12:39 am UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)
7. SDK
8. DethStalker
9. dimochka
10. SirGabriel
11. Madge (okay, let's do this!)

Replacements:
1. LaserGuy

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed May 10, 2017 7:09 am UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)
7. SDK
8. DethStalker
9. dimochka
10. SirGabriel
12. bessie

Replacements:
1. LaserGuy

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed May 10, 2017 7:26 am UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)
7. SDK
8. DethStalker
9. dimochka
10. SirGabriel
12. bessie
13. jimbobmacdoodle

Replacements:
1. LaserGuy
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 10, 2017 11:34 am UTC

mpolo wrote:Since there's nothing (active) in signups, and several players are already out of Dark Tower, I'll put this up.
When do you plan to start the game?

LaserGuy wrote:I can't handle two games at once, but if I finish Dark Tower before Shakespeare starts I'll join the game in full.
Please do.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed May 10, 2017 12:55 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)
7. SDK
8. DethStalker
9. dimochka
10. SirGabriel
12. bessie
13. jimbobmacdoodle
14. LaserGuy

Replacements:

SDK

Postby SDK » Wed May 10, 2017 2:19 pm UTC

DethStalker wrote:Shakespeare Mafia III

Hi DethStalker! Are you new here, or are you just hiding your real identity? Either way, welcome to the game!

In order to make posting easier (so it doesn't have to be approved every time you post), you should make five posts in this thread. That should get you going.

Always fun to play with new people though. I'm looking forward to getting you lynched. :D

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Wed May 10, 2017 2:36 pm UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)
7. SDK
8. DethStalker
9. dimochka
10. SirGabriel
12. bessie
13. jimbobmacdoodle
14. LaserGuy
15. #HBC | YOLOSWAG

Replacements:

DGames | Bard

Postby DGames | Bard » Thu May 11, 2017 5:10 am UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)
7. SDK
8. DethStalker
9. dimochka
10. SirGabriel
12. bessie
13. jimbobmacdoodle
14. LaserGuy
15. #HBC | YOLOSWAG
16. DGames | Bard

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu May 11, 2017 8:17 am UTC

Shakespeare Mafia III

SIgnups:
1. Sabrar
2. Znirk
3. Boomfrog
4. plytho
5. Gopher of Pern
6. Freezeblade (stoked)
7. SDK
8. DethStalker
9. dimochka
10. SirGabriel
12. bessie
13. jimbobmacdoodle
14. LaserGuy
15. #HBC | YOLOSWAG
16. DGames (awaiting approval as new user)

Replacements:

WITH THIS, I AM CLOSING SIGNUPS, SO THAT I CAN CREATE THE ROLES. Hopefully roles out within a day or two! Two players have not yet sent their traits, though if they don't get there on time, I will probably use discarded traits from others…

JustDanceUnlimited

Postby JustDanceUnlimited » Sun May 14, 2017 3:40 pm UTC

Speed: Fast. 6 days for the entire game . 1 night phase and 1 day phase . The day phase is 4 days and the night phase is 2 night
Bastardry : Every role will be told . No night action will be reveal except marks

Signup below:
2. ahippo
3. Sabrar
4. WorldTradeRichard
5. mpolo

Replacements:
Please sign up for this guys :) ( New experience for those who never played One Night Games 8-) )

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Mon May 15, 2017 6:23 pm UTC

Bastardry : Every role will be told . No night action will be reveal except marks

Signup below:
2. ahippo
3. Sabrar
4. WorldTradeRichard
5. mpolo
6. Heury

Replacements:
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Beatrice wrote:The world is quiet here.

Tillian wrote:sig'd

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Mon May 29, 2017 2:22 am UTC

I am going to try once more to run a game of Two Rooms and a Boom. Sign-ups in this thread for two weeks, after which the game will begin promptly (as long as I get the minimum player count).

If this is stepping on JDU's One Night sign-ups though, I will see what I can do about pushing the game back.
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:00 am UTC

Signup below:
1. BoomFrog
2. ahippo
3. Sabrar
4. WorldTradeRichard
5. mpolo
6. Heury

Replacements:
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:05 am UTC

Signup below:
1. BoomFrog
2. ahippo
3. Sabrar
4. WorldTradeRichard
5. mpolo
6. Heury
7. #HBC | YOLOSWAG

Replacements:

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:06 am UTC

JustDanceUnlimited wrote:2. ahippo
4. WorldTradeRichard
6. Heury

I can tell you are excited to run this game, but I'd recommend PMing these three to make sure they are still on board since they are less consistently active and may not realize when the game is going to start.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:48 am UTC

Confirm
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Beatrice wrote:The world is quiet here.

Tillian wrote:sig'd

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:59 am UTC

heuristically_alone wrote:Confirm

Ah, I didn't realize you were "Heury". My mistake, obviously you are quite ready to play as you just signed up.

Jbby

Postby Jbby » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:18 pm UTC

Signup below:
1. BoomFrog
2. ahippo
3. Sabrar
4. WorldTradeRichard
5. mpolo
6. Heury
7. #HBC | YOLOSWAG
8. Jbby

Replacements:

=========

Hey, I'm from DGames as well. My name is J (but I couldn't use that due to site regulations) so here I'll go by my gamertag (J-baby) YOLOSWAG mentioned this site as a possible way to get more games in and also playing more mafia. I've been playing mafia for a couple years online and was a moderator of the forum (DGames) for a couple years too. Still setting up my account here, but wanted to steal the #8 slot because that's my lucky number haha.

SDK

Postby SDK » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:06 pm UTC

Welcome to xkcd, jbby! You should make 5 posts here to unlock all your posting abilities. Posts in forum games don't count, so you'll keep getting flagged by the site as a new user. Glad to have you join us!

Return to “Mafia”