Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

heuristically_alone

Re: Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

Postby heuristically_alone » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:49 am UTC

Impromptu Chaos Mafia

There's been no mafia games for over a week so let's get something going.

I've never modded before so I have no idea how to design or balance a game, so I'm going to let you guys do it for me!

Rules: You sign up and submit a role (including alignment). 50% of people will have the role they submit. 50% of people will get someone else's role, probably. It will not be balanced. It may or may not have flavour. But it will exist with hopefully minimal effort from all parties.

I will put it in the sign up thread now. Sign ups will be open 48 hours, days will be 48 hours long (weekends count for half time). The goal is for something quick and a bit chaotic.

Bonus rule to make it vaguely balanced: if most people choose mafia, then it will flip, so all the people who chose town will be mafia and vice versa.

Extra bonus rule: if there are no mafia / SK / otherwise antagonistic roles and town wins the first time they NL.

Bastardry: No secret elements to roles. No alignment changing.

Players:

1. matt96
2. heury
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Beatrice wrote:The world is quiet here.

Tillian wrote:sig'd

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:05 am UTC

(fixing the formatting so it looks less... chaotic)

Impromptu Chaos Mafia

I've never modded before so I have no idea how to design or balance a game, so I'm going to let you guys do it for me!

Mod: Madge

Description: Closed setup.

You sign up and submit a role (including alignment). 50% of people will have the role they submit. 50% of people will get someone else's role, probably. It will not be balanced. It may or may not have flavour. I will with 50% probability throw a single random role out and replace it with something of my own choosing, so if you have someone else's role you're not guaranteed to have your role on someone else.

If most people choose mafia, then it will flip, so all the people who chose town will be mafia and vice versa.

If it's 50/50 or very close to it, there will be two mafia factions, but each mafia member will be randomly assigned to A or B, so the two factions are not necessarily equal size.

If there are no mafia / SK / otherwise antagonistic roles then town wins the first time they NL.

Speed: Days will be 48 hours long (weekends count for half time). Nights will be as short as possible (you're encouraged to presubmit your night actions) but will have a 24h grace period.

Size: The more the better (and crazier).

Bastardry: No secret elements to roles. No alignment changing. Rules will be made up as they are needed and I have no experience modding so I so can't guarantee no mod interference, but I'll try and be fair.

Guidelines on Choosing Your Role: Remember you only have a 50% chance of having your role, so don't create a super powered PGO SK because you might have to play against it.

Any role that specifies another role will exist will have that facet added to an existing role, chosen randomly so e.g. your lover might not even be on your side, nor might your mason buddies. That said if two people pick lover for example, they will be assigned to each other; if three people pick lover they'll be in a likely very doomed polyamorous triad.

Players:
1. matt96
2. heury

Signups close 48 hours from the time of this post.
I'm writing a vampire yaoi novel, here's my accountability link: https://www.beeminder.com/mad/redandwilliam

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:12 am UTC

Impromptu Chaos Mafia

You sign up and submit a role (including alignment). 50% of people will have the role they submit. 50% of people will get someone else's role, probably. It will not be balanced. It may or may not have flavour. I will with 50% probability throw a single random role out and replace it with something of my own choosing, so if you have someone else's role you're not guaranteed to have your role on someone else.

If most people choose mafia, then it will flip, so all the people who chose town will be mafia and vice versa.

If it's 50/50 or very close to it, there will be two mafia factions, but each mafia member will be randomly assigned to A or B, so the two factions are not necessarily equal size.

If there are no mafia / SK / otherwise antagonistic roles then town wins the first time they NL.

Speed: Days will be 48 hours long (weekends count for half time). Nights will be as short as possible (you're encouraged to presubmit your night actions) but will have a 24h grace period.

Bastardry: No secret elements to roles. No alignment changing. Rules will be made up as they are needed and I have no experience modding so I so can't guarantee no mod interference, but I'll try and be fair.

Guidelines on Choosing Your Role: Remember you only have a 50% chance of having your role, so don't create a super powered PGO SK because you might have to play against it.

Any role that specifies another role will exist will have that facet added to an existing role, chosen randomly so e.g. your lover might not even be on your side, nor might your mason buddies. That said if two people pick lover for example, they will be assigned to each other; if three people pick lover they'll be in a likely very doomed polyamorous triad.

Players:
1. matt96
2. heury
3. Sabrar

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:03 am UTC

Impromptu Chaos Mafia

Players:
1. matt96
2. heury
3. Sabrar
4. SirGabriel

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:07 am UTC

Impromptu Chaos Mafia

Players:
1. matt96
2. heury
3. Sabrar
4. SirGabriel
5. mpolo
Image <-- Evil experiment

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:04 pm UTC

Impromptu Chaos Mafia

Players:
1. matt96
2. heury
3. Sabrar
4. SirGabriel
5. mpolo
6. Lawrencelot

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:56 pm UTC

Impromptu Chaos Mafia

Players:
1. matt96
2. heury
3. Sabrar
4. SirGabriel
5. mpolo
6. Lawrencelot
7. moody7277
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:37 am UTC

Impromptu Chaos Mafia

Players:
1. matt96
2. heury
3. Sabrar
4. SirGabriel
5. mpolo
6. Lawrencelot
7. moody7277
8. jimbobmacdoodle
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:21 am UTC

Impromptu Chaos Mafia

Signups closed! Role PMs are all out. If you didn't get yours let me know ASAP and I'll spike it through.
I'm writing a vampire yaoi novel, here's my accountability link: https://www.beeminder.com/mad/redandwilliam

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:47 pm UTC

Monstrous Masquerade Mafia 2
Another High School Horror Story

Hello everyone! I am proud to present the fourth annual installation of my annual Halloween Mafia Special! This year we will be returning to Monstrous Masquerade Mafia! This time around our story will be set at the annual high school Halloween Party. Cue the horror movie cliches and stereotypes. What horrors await us in these hallowed halls of learning? Well... let's find out, shall we?

Mod: Djehutynakht
Size: We'll take anyone who signs up.
Setup: Closed, PYP
Bastardry: Game still in formulation. We'll see.
Speed: ~4-6 day days, 2 day nights. We'll see.

All sign-ups will be asked to fill out the following and PM it to me. Please do not share with others.

Name: (literally just your name)
Halloween Costume: (anything you want, I personally prefer something spooky)
Origin: (in case I don't know where your costume is from)
High School Stereotype: (Such as the geek, the goth kid, the cheerleader, the stoner, the bully, the valedictorian, the loner, class clown, etc.)

Sign-Ups:
1. Sabrar
2. jimbobmacdoodle (I'm going to be on holiday from 30th Sep to 14th Oct, but I should still have plenty of time to play)
3. Carlington
4. SirGabriel (sorry, won't have time for this given that it's starting so late)
5. Dimochka (finally accepted a job last week, so I'm no longer applying to jobs / interviewing / stressing out all day, ie. I can actually be responsive)
6. moody7277 (so far 1-1-1 in these)
7. Madge
8. Znirk
9. mpolo
10. matt96
11. adnapemit
12. generalz

Replacements:
1. SDK (no matter what I want, I can't handle this) :(

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:55 pm UTC

Monstrous Masquerade Mafia 2
Another High School Horror Story

Hello everyone! I am proud to present the fourth annual installation of my annual Halloween Mafia Special! This year we will be returning to Monstrous Masquerade Mafia! This time around our story will be set at the annual high school Halloween Party. Cue the horror movie cliches and stereotypes. What horrors await us in these hallowed halls of learning? Well... let's find out, shall we?

Mod: Djehutynakht
Size: We'll take anyone who signs up.
Setup: Closed, PYP
Bastardry: Game still in formulation. We'll see.
Speed: ~4-6 day days, 2 day nights. We'll see.

All sign-ups will be asked to fill out the following and PM it to me. Please do not share with others.

Name: (literally just your name)
Halloween Costume: (anything you want, I personally prefer something spooky)
Origin: (in case I don't know where your costume is from)
High School Stereotype: (Such as the geek, the goth kid, the cheerleader, the stoner, the bully, the valedictorian, the loner, class clown, etc.)

Sign-Ups:
1. Sabrar
2. jimbobmacdoodle (I'm going to be on holiday from 30th Sep to 14th Oct, but I should still have plenty of time to play)
3. Carlington
5. Dimochka (finally accepted a job last week, so I'm no longer applying to jobs / interviewing / stressing out all day, ie. I can actually be responsive)
6. moody7277 (so far 1-1-1 in these)
7. Madge
8. Znirk
9. mpolo
10. matt96
11. adnapemit
12. generalz
13. Heury

Replacements:
1. SDK (no matter what I want, I can't handle this) :(
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Beatrice wrote:The world is quiet here.

Tillian wrote:sig'd

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby RoadieRich » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:54 pm UTC

Secret Hitler

The year is 1933. Germany is still ravaged by the aftermath of the first world war. One man wants to restore the country to it's former glory, but at what cost?

You can download the rules here.
(Dropbox link to the rules)

The game needs at least five players, but can run with up to 10.
1. Carlington
2. mpolo
3. Lawrencelot (can't download the rules, link is broken)

Replacements:
1. Madge
2. JackHK
3. ConMan (realised I will probably be otherwise occupied around the time this runs)
4. Dimochka (only available in mid/late Oct)

If two or more of the replacements are available now (or one replacement and one new player), we can start straight away.
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:50 pm UTC

Secret Hitler

The year is 1933. Germany is still ravaged by the aftermath of the first world war. One man wants to restore the country to it's former glory, but at what cost?

1. Carlington
2. mpolo
4. Gopher of Pern

Replacements:
1. Madge
2. JackHK
3. ConMan (realised I will probably be otherwise occupied around the time this runs)

If two or more of the replacements are available now (or one replacement and one new player), we can start straight away.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:10 am UTC

Secret Hitler

1. Carlington
2. mpolo
4. Gopher of Pern

Replacements:
2. JackHK
5. Madge (only available as a replacement, please don't bump me into players)

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:58 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Sorry, work is busier than expected, can only do one game at a time.

Secret Hitler

1. Carlington
2. mpolo
4. Gopher of Pern

Replacements:
1. JackHK
2. ConMan (realised I will probably be otherwise occupied around the time this runs)
3. Madge (only available as a replacement, please don't bump me into players)

If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby RoadieRich » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm UTC

Secret Hitler

1. Carlington
2. mpolo
4. Gopher of Pern

Replacements:
1. JackHK
2. ConMan (realised I will probably be otherwise occupied around the time this runs)

If one or more of the replacements are available now (or at least one new player), we can start straight away.
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:18 pm UTC

Secret Hitler

1. Carlington
2. mpolo
4. Gopher of Pern
5. moody7277

Replacements:
1. JackHK

If one or more of the replacements are available now (or at least one new player), we can start straight away.

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am UTC

2016 Secret Santa by Madge

You arrive at your Mum's house in your rusty holden ute to drink some white wine in the sun with the whole family. Lucky, too, because you almost popped a great big boomer with your bull bar when you were chucking a u-ey after stopping by the bottle-o. As you pull in, you notice a bunch more cars than you'd expected; it looks like your mum invited quite a few more people than you expected, and you recognise your holier-than-thou hipster cousin's fixie. You hate that guy! You could kill him! Steeling yourself for a potential confrontation, you adjust your sweat-covered Bintang singlet, grab the carton of VB and head to the door...

(most of the below shamelessly stolen from Suzaku's 2015 game, which knowing the grand tradition of xkcdia, was probably itself stolen from someone, who in turn stole it from someone else, forever and ever, ramen.)

Mod: Madge, comod TBC (dimochka/bessie/sabrar have all volunteered. Bessie and Sabrar both said they'd be willing to play, so if Dim isn't, then I guess he's co-mod by default?)
Speed: What do people want? Last one was a turbo with 4-day Days, does that sound good? Going for pseudo-nightless again as I think we can pull it off.
Bastardry: Possible naive roles or other concealed mechanics, though no spoiler reading or alignment changing. Possibly very poorly balanced.

Standard Rules:
Spoiler:
Posting rules:
  1. No posting in the game thread unless you are playing in it.
  2. No talking about this game except in the game thread or in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread.
  3. No player may read discussion spoilers about this game unless they are dead. There are no spoiler reading roles.
  4. No editing your posts. For any reason. At any time.
  5. Do not lurk! One post per real-life day is the recommended minimum. Consideration will be given for weekends.
  6. Players lurking excessively will be replaced or, if replacement is not possible, modkilled. See above.
  7. Any player who is modkilled for rule violations (not lurking) will automatically lose.
  8. You may post in thread during the day phase but not the night phase. It is night when the mod posts a day-end post (this will not be before the official deadline, but knowing Madge could be quite a bit after it), or a hammer vote is cast, in which case it is automatically night, whether or not the mod has made a day-end post. Note that this means you may not post content after a hammer vote.
  9. You may not post, nor quote directly from, any PM from a mod. Paraphrasing is fine.
  10. You may not play to lose, or act in a way that is clearly against your win condition.
  11. You may not use encryption systems in order to communicate privately or circumvent these rules.
  12. This is a game; it’s meant to be fun. Personal attacks or other offensive behaviour towards other players will not be tolerated.

Deadlines:
  1. In general, days will last for TBC days. Nights will last for as long as it takes me to process night actions. Weekends will count as half time.
  2. Adjustments will be made to accommodate holidays, or for other reasons if the mod deems it necessary.
  3. In-thread deadline announcements from the mod override these rules.
  4. Requests for extensions will be considered in exceptional circumstances only.
  5. Deadlines are 'soft', meaning that posting and voting may continue after the deadline until the mod calls night.
  6. Remember there is no talking after a hammer vote is cast.

Voting rules:
  1. Votes and questions for the mod must be posted in bold and on a new line, like this:
    Vote: Madge

You do NOT have to unvote to change votes, but it makes things easier and will be very much appreciated if you do. You can unvote in bold and on a new line, like this:
    Unvote (Madge)
    Vote: Egdam

2. When someone gains a majority of the votes, they are automatically lynched and it becomes night, as above. Posting content after the hammer vote is not allowed, even if the hammer vote was accidental.
  3. If the deadline is reached and no player has been hammered, then the person with the most votes at the deadline will be lynched.
  4. If the votals are tied, then the person who hit the tied number of votes first will be lynched, unless all players are voting solely for the tied players, in which case there will be no lynch.
  5. You can vote not to lynch anyone by casting a vote for "NL" or “No Lynch”. “No Lynch” will be treated exactly the same as any other player for determining votal results, except that "No Lynch" always wins ties.

Death rules:
  1. You’re alive until you are hammered in a lynch, or a mod tells you that you're dead, by PM or in thread.
  2. Once you die, you may no longer post content in this thread. You may post death flavour or a ‘Bah! You killed me,’ post that reveals no information.
  3. On the other hand, once you are dead you may read the spoilers in the discussion thread, unless you want to abstain and be considered as a zombie replacement.
  4. Dead is dead. This is Christmas, not Halloween or Easter!

Private Message rules:
  1. You must include the mod in any PM you send related to this game.
  2. You can ask the mod questions by PM (at any time) if you'd rather not ask in thread.
  3. No PMing other players concerning this game unless your role specifically allows it.
  4. Any night actions must be sent by PM before the end of the day prior or within 24 hours of nightfall. If sent as part of a factional chat, please indicate the action in bold on a new line, as with voting. If you don’t do this and I miss your action, tough.
  5. You can send backup actions but don't make the conditions too complicated.

Game Setup:
Spoiler:
This is a closed set up.
This means that I will tell you only what I think you need to know about the setup. You may ask me questions, but I may not answer.
I will not lie about the setup

Setup: Every player sends in a role, which is then randomly assigned to another player. The mod assigns alignments randomly to roles but alters the roles as necessary to maintain game balance. The mod may add factional abilities in addition to submitted roles. Most types of roles or powers are allowed: Christmas/holiday-themed or not, day actions or night actions or passive abilities, etc.
Claiming the role you sent in is strictly prohibited. If you do this you will be immediately modkilled with extreme predjudice.
Note that this includes hinting about it, giving information about it, saying 'I sent that role' in response to a claim.
And for the benefit of some of our sneakier, more legalistic players: I will modkill you even if the information is false, so don't try to 'reverse claim' either :P

Sign-Up Instructions:
To play, quote this post, add your name to the list below, and then send the mod a PM titled 'Secret Santa Role' using the following template:
  • Role Name - self explanatory
  • Role Description - this is what the player sees, and should ideally include flavour
  • Role Mechanics - this is an exact description of what the role does. Any elements of the role that are kept hidden from the player should also go here.

Restrictions on submitted roles:
  • No roles that specify a win condition or would only work with certain win conditions.
  • Dead is dead - No roles with resurrection powers.
  • No flavor-writing/influencing roles.
  • No roles causing false role-reveals - hiding details is fine. (Naive miller/Naive godfather roles are acceptable, but the reveal will include both that the role was a miller/godfather and that the player did not know. Ditto sanities)
  • No spoiler-reading roles.
  • No alignment-changing roles.
  • Roles may be edited (perhaps severely, or even replaced entirely) due to game balance, if the role doesn't follow the guidelines mentioned, or if the mod has some other reason. In the case of editing, the original author will not be informed.

Signups will be open for about a week, after which the game will run with however many sign up.

Players:

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:37 am UTC

You arrive at your Mum's house in your rusty holden ute to drink some white wine in the sun with the whole family. Lucky, too, because you almost popped a great big boomer with your bull bar when you were chucking a u-ey after stopping by the bottle-o. As you pull in, you notice a bunch more cars than you'd expected; it looks like your mum invited quite a few more people than you expected, and you recognise your holier-than-thou hipster cousin's fixie. You hate that guy! You could kill him! Steeling yourself for a potential confrontation, you adjust your sweat-covered Bintang singlet, grab the carton of VB and head to the door...

(most of the below shamelessly stolen from Suzaku's 2015 game, which knowing the grand tradition of xkcdia, was probably itself stolen from someone, who in turn stole it from someone else, forever and ever, ramen.)

Mod: Madge, comod TBC (dimochka/bessie/sabrar have all volunteered. Bessie and Sabrar both said they'd be willing to play, so if Dim isn't, then I guess he's co-mod by default?)
Speed: What do people want? Last one was a turbo with 4-day Days, does that sound good? Going for pseudo-nightless again as I think we can pull it off.
Bastardry: Possible naive roles or other concealed mechanics, though no spoiler reading or alignment changing. Possibly very poorly balanced.

Standard Rules:
Spoiler:
Posting rules:
  2. No talking about this game except in the game thread or in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread.
  3. No player may read discussion spoilers about this game unless they are dead. There are no spoiler reading roles.
  5. Do not lurk! One post per real-life day is the recommended minimum. Consideration will be given for weekends.
  6. Players lurking excessively will be replaced or, if replacement is not possible, modkilled. See above.
  7. Any player who is modkilled for rule violations (not lurking) will automatically lose.
  8. You may post in thread during the day phase but not the night phase. It is night when the mod posts a day-end post (this will not be before the official deadline, but knowing Madge could be quite a bit after it), or a hammer vote is cast, in which case it is automatically night, whether or not the mod has made a day-end post. Note that this means you may not post content after a hammer vote.
  9. You may not post, nor quote directly from, any PM from a mod. Paraphrasing is fine.
  10. You may not play to lose, or act in a way that is clearly against your win condition.
  11. You may not use encryption systems in order to communicate privately or circumvent these rules.
  12. This is a game; it’s meant to be fun. Personal attacks or other offensive behaviour towards other players will not be tolerated.

Deadlines:
  1. In general, days will last for TBC days. Nights will last for as long as it takes me to process night actions. Weekends will count as half time.
  2. Adjustments will be made to accommodate holidays, or for other reasons if the mod deems it necessary.
  4. Requests for extensions will be considered in exceptional circumstances only.
  5. Deadlines are 'soft', meaning that posting and voting may continue after the deadline until the mod calls night.

Voting rules:
  1. Votes and questions for the mod must be posted in bold and on a new line, like this:

You do NOT have to unvote to change votes, but it makes things easier and will be very much appreciated if you do. You can unvote in bold and on a new line, like this:
    Unvote (Madge)

2. When someone gains a majority of the votes, they are automatically lynched and it becomes night, as above. Posting content after the hammer vote is not allowed, even if the hammer vote was accidental.
  3. If the deadline is reached and no player has been hammered, then the person with the most votes at the deadline will be lynched.
  4. If the votals are tied, then the person who hit the tied number of votes first will be lynched, unless all players are voting solely for the tied players, in which case there will be no lynch.
  5. You can vote not to lynch anyone by casting a vote for "NL" or “No Lynch”. “No Lynch” will be treated exactly the same as any other player for determining votal results, except that "No Lynch" always wins ties.

Death rules:
  1. You’re alive until you are hammered in a lynch, or a mod tells you that you're dead, by PM or in thread.
  2. Once you die, you may no longer post content in this thread. You may post death flavour or a ‘Bah! You killed me,’ post that reveals no information.
  3. On the other hand, once you are dead you may read the spoilers in the discussion thread, unless you want to abstain and be considered as a zombie replacement.

Private Message rules:
  2. You can ask the mod questions by PM (at any time) if you'd rather not ask in thread.
  3. No PMing other players concerning this game unless your role specifically allows it.
  4. Any night actions must be sent by PM before the end of the day prior or within 24 hours of nightfall. If sent as part of a factional chat, please indicate the action in bold on a new line, as with voting. If you don’t do this and I miss your action, tough.

Game Setup:
Spoiler:
This is a closed set up.
This means that I will tell you only what I think you need to know about the setup. You may ask me questions, but I may not answer.

Setup: Every player sends in a role, which is then randomly assigned to another player. The mod assigns alignments randomly to roles but alters the roles as necessary to maintain game balance. The mod may add factional abilities in addition to submitted roles. Most types of roles or powers are allowed: Christmas/holiday-themed or not, day actions or night actions or passive abilities, etc.
Claiming the role you sent in is strictly prohibited. If you do this you will be immediately modkilled with extreme predjudice.
Note that this includes hinting about it, giving information about it, saying 'I sent that role' in response to a claim.
And for the benefit of some of our sneakier, more legalistic players: I will modkill you even if the information is false, so don't try to 'reverse claim' either :P

Sign-Up Instructions:
To play, quote this post, add your name to the list below, and then send the mod a PM titled 'Secret Santa Role' using the following template:
  • Role Description - this is what the player sees, and should ideally include flavour
  • Role Mechanics - this is an exact description of what the role does. Any elements of the role that are kept hidden from the player should also go here.

• No roles that specify a win condition or would only work with certain win conditions.
  • No roles causing false role-reveals - hiding details is fine. (Naive miller/Naive godfather roles are acceptable, but the reveal will include both that the role was a miller/godfather and that the player did not know. Ditto sanities)
  • Roles may be edited (perhaps severely, or even replaced entirely) due to game balance, if the role doesn't follow the guidelines mentioned, or if the mod has some other reason. In the case of editing, the original author will not be informed.

Signups will be open for about a week, after which the game will run with however many sign up.

Players:
  1. Gopher of Pern
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:29 pm UTC

Standard Rules:
Spoiler:
Posting rules:

Deadlines:

Voting rules:

Unvote (Madge)

Death rules:

Private Message rules:

Game Setup:
Spoiler:
This is a closed set up.

Sign-Up Instructions:

Players:
  1. Gopher of Pern
  2. Sabrar

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:25 pm UTC

Standard Rules:
Spoiler:
Posting rules:

Deadlines:

Voting rules:

Unvote (Madge)

Death rules:

Private Message rules:

Game Setup:
Spoiler:
This is a closed set up.

Sign-Up Instructions:

Players:
  1. Gopher of Pern
  2. Sabrar
  3. jimbobmacdoodle
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:32 am UTC

Standard Rules:
Spoiler:
Posting rules:

Deadlines:

Voting rules:

Unvote (Madge)

Death rules:

Private Message rules:

Game Setup:
Spoiler:
This is a closed set up.

Sign-Up Instructions:

Players:
  1. Gopher of Pern
  2. Sabrar
  3. jimbobmacdoodle
  4. moody7277

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:46 am UTC

Standard Rules:
Spoiler:
Posting rules:

Deadlines:

Voting rules:

Unvote (Madge)

Death rules:

Private Message rules:

Game Setup:
Spoiler:
This is a closed set up.

Sign-Up Instructions:

Players:
  1. Gopher of Pern
  2. Sabrar
  3. jimbobmacdoodle
  4. moody7277
  5. Djehutynakht

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:36 am UTC

Standard Rules:
Spoiler:
Posting rules:

Deadlines:

Voting rules:

Unvote (Madge)

Death rules:

Private Message rules:

Game Setup:
Spoiler:
This is a closed set up.

Sign-Up Instructions:

Players:
  1. Gopher of Pern
  2. Sabrar
  3. jimbobmacdoodle
  4. moody7277
  5. Djehutynakht
  6. Carlington (shotty hipster cousin!)
Kewangji: Posdy zwei tosdy osdy oady. Bork bork bork, hoppity syphilis bork.

Eebster the Great: What specifically is moving faster than light in these examples?
doogly: Hands waving furiously.

Please use he/him/his pronouns when referring to me.

adnapemit

Postby adnapemit » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:24 am UTC

Standard Rules:
Spoiler:
Posting rules:

Deadlines:

Voting rules:

Unvote (Madge)

Death rules:

Private Message rules:

Game Setup:
Spoiler:
This is a closed set up.

Sign-Up Instructions:

Players:
  1. Gopher of Pern
  2. Sabrar
  3. jimbobmacdoodle
  4. moody7277
  5. Djehutynakht
  6. Carlington (shotty hipster cousin!)
  7. adnapemit
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:59 am UTC

You arrive at your Mum's house in your rusty holden ute to drink some white wine in the sun with the whole family. Lucky, too, because you almost popped a great big boomer with your bull bar when you were chucking a u-ey after stopping by the bottle-o. As you pull in, you notice a bunch more cars than you'd expected; it looks like your mum invited quite a few more people than you thought, and you recognise your holier-than-thou hipster cousin's fixie. You hate that guy! You could kill him! Steeling yourself for a potential confrontation, you adjust your sweat-covered Bintang singlet, grab the carton of VB and head to the door...

Mod: Madge & dimochka

Standard Rules:
Spoiler: