Large and in Charge: Mafia Round 7: MAFIA WIN!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby une see » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:36 am UTC

Hot damn that was a long post...Man, I could never put that much work into an analysis...But I have to be honest, I really don't see what's so suspicious about her. I generally always find Amy to be a little suspicious (just a style thing), and in this game, I don't find her more suspicious than her usual level. I don't know if it's just me, but that's my opinion anyway.

And I always find Vieto and Kipper suspicious. They haven't really pinged for me this game that much, but I'm not exactly confident they're town either. I don't really have an opinion on them.

bio, what do you think about Brook? I know you think Amy is really really suspicious, but could you like...give an opinion on the primary lynch candidate for today? I mean, do you think he's suspicious at all?
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Sungura » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:39 am UTC

I guess I see nothing wrong...even in you huge post you put in the reasons for what I did for the mostpart and if people go back and look at my posts they can see more in-depth I'm sure - I don't vote w/o reason. There is nothing to defend. I stand by what I did in day one. It seems your major issue is me "starting the bandwagon then being gone" your other issue being my (paraphrase) "not having time for analysis". Modding two games, playing in two (at the time), helping out a newbie mod go over their roles, plus oh yeah real life. I uh, happened to have just purchased a house and during that time was in limbo with finances, getting a mortgage, title, and then closing. The adults around understand all the work that goes into buying a house. I really honestly didn't pay attention to those five days or so and then into the night (i say five because you say five, i'll trust you on that), I put the modding and real life first.

If you don't like my playstyle that's not a reason to lynch me, which seems to be the other major complaint.

I still plan on doing another analysis but again RL time and it's 10:30pm and I'm tired and am responding to this instead of analyzing.

tl;dr: you just brought up the same stuff again, my being gone/lack of pulling through on analysis (which I have other things to do and a real life) and the fact you don't like my playstyle (again not a reason to lynch, it's personality then not game). Honestly bio, you seem to be turning this into a "I don't like you Amy so I want to lynch you". That is totally the vibe I'm getting.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

User avatar
Master_Rahl22
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:18 pm UTC
Location: Springfield, MO

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Master_Rahl22 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:46 am UTC

I apologize for the mis-typing in my earlier post. I was rushing to post before I had to leave for work and got mixed up with the lynch and the NK. I really don't see any reason to be suspicious of Sungura right now. I'll keep an eye on her posts as I go through D1, but seeing that analysis of her didn't make me feel any sort of scummy vibes. Also, I really want to hear from Brooklynxman before we just pile on votes and go straight to Night 2.
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours."

The book, not the stupid tv show.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby une see » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:51 am UTC

une see wrote:
Master_Rahl22 wrote:Ok, I am caught up but I'd like to do a re-read before I vote. Too many people are voting Brook for them all to be scum, and I did find him suspicious yesterday, but I'd like to go back over day 1 before voting. It's cool that the mafia supporter was lynched, but unfortunately we won't gain much at all from analyzing mister k since he didn't post much, and he didn't know who the scum were. Ok I will post more once I've re-read the thread.
I thought this post was very suspicious, especially the bolded part. Um...why would the people voting for Brook be scum? There are very good reasons to lynch him that have already been stated, and quoted for reference by ded (thanks! too lazy to say it all again :P). I don't think it's scummy at all to vote for Brook; I think you making that assertion is scummy.
MR22, could you respond to this?
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby dedalus » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:42 am UTC

Honestly bio, a lot of what you're putting down in your analysis of Amy is fluff... her lurking definitely seems explicable, as does her missing the deadline. Honestly, I think she's crazy for modding 2 games, playing in others AND helping out other mods (on top of all her RL stuff), but if she can do it I wont criticise. As for her getting angry at you, I'd blame it down to stress and people picking on her (especially the stunt MoA pulled with the whole asking a direct question; srsly...), and I think her claim to ignore is simply so she doesn't get even more worked up. Anyway, that's how I read it, I might be wrong.

Honestly, the vote-hopping and LaL strike me as a touch scummy, doing that always does. She's nowhere near as scummy as Brook, but it's definitely something to keep in mind. But I guess the whole point is, you're attacking her in person rather then making valid points about her posting this game. Please, we're a friendly community here, less harsh words and more mafia playing please? And honestly, getting worked up over your attack upon someone never makes you look that good, right now you're looking about as scummy to me as she does. Then again, I'm also getting the feeling that you're a townie who feels somewhat ignored while people vote for someone else, so I'm kind of up in the air on it. Either way, doesn't change my vote.

Now that I've posted the analysis of brook, any chance he can step up and defend himself?
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
Entropy
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Entropy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:54 am UTC

Entropy wrote:The only reason I am holding off on voting brook is because I think we need more fodder to analyze when day three hits, which racing through today will deprive us of. Brook will have my vote in about 48 hours unless something substantial comes out.

*Entropy checks his watch.*

Yeah, it's about that time.

Vote: Brooklynxman

User avatar
Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:27 pm UTC
Location: Here
Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Brooklynxman » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:38 am UTC

Entropy wrote:
Entropy wrote:The only reason I am holding off on voting brook is because I think we need more fodder to analyze when day three hits, which racing through today will deprive us of. Brook will have my vote in about 48 hours unless something substantial comes out.

*Entropy checks his watch.*

Yeah, it's about that time.

Vote: Brooklynxman


yeah well, Im kinda tired of this game, seeing as I am sure even if I dodged it now I'm gonna die, and soon at that. I tried writing a defense to all that, and even I thought I seemed scummy. So yeah losing a vanilla townie isn't the worst thing to happen to the town, just make sure those responsible for my death are justly punished.
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby dedalus » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:03 am UTC

brooklynxman wrote:So yeah losing a vanilla townie isn't the worst thing to happen to the town

I swear, if you are town, there's going to be an awful lot of people kicking themselves in the head.
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
VectorZero
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:22 am UTC
Location: Kensington

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby VectorZero » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:08 am UTC

dedalus wrote:
brooklynxman wrote:So yeah losing a vanilla townie isn't the worst thing to happen to the town

I swear, if you are town, there's going to be an awful lot of people kicking you in the head.


T,FTFY
Van wrote:Fireballs don't lie.

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby dedalus » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:03 am UTC

huh?
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
VectorZero
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:22 am UTC
Location: Kensington

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby VectorZero » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:15 am UTC

If BXM is town, I'm kicking him, not myself.
Van wrote:Fireballs don't lie.

User avatar
Master_Rahl22
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:18 pm UTC
Location: Springfield, MO

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Master_Rahl22 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 pm UTC

Une see: I was alarmed at how quickly the wagon on Brooklynxman grew. Yes, he did some scummy things and was almost the lynch yesterday, but that wagon went incredibly fast. So what I was trying to say was that I was kinda suspicious that there were multiple scum hopping on his wagon, but that enough people had voted that at least some of them had to be townies and thus genuinely thought Brook was scummy.

I'm still not sure what to think in Brooklynxman's case. He has basically said that he knows he seems scummy and that it might be best for us to lynch him since he's just vanilla town, but I've seen scum do the same thing in a last ditch effort to avoid being lynched. I'm going to continue my re-read and will post my thoughts soon.
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours."

The book, not the stupid tv show.

User avatar
crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:43 pm UTC
Location: Is so hot right now.

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby crucialityfactor » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:36 pm UTC

Vote Count:

Brooklynxman- 9 (Sungura, Azrael001, b.i.o, VectorZero, dedalus, MartinW, Rakysh, Kipper, Entropy)

11 to lynch

Also, I have a replacement in line for Bulvox if I don't hear from him by later tonight/early tomorrow he will be replaced.

I haven't made a decision on Kells yet.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby une see » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 pm UTC

Master_Rahl22 wrote:Une see: I was alarmed at how quickly the wagon on Brooklynxman grew. Yes, he did some scummy things and was almost the lynch yesterday, but that wagon went incredibly fast. So what I was trying to say was that I was kinda suspicious that there were multiple scum hopping on his wagon, but that enough people had voted that at least some of them had to be townies and thus genuinely thought Brook was scummy.

I'm still not sure what to think in Brooklynxman's case. He has basically said that he knows he seems scummy and that it might be best for us to lynch him since he's just vanilla town, but I've seen scum do the same thing in a last ditch effort to avoid being lynched. I'm going to continue my re-read and will post my thoughts soon.

Well, I certainly don't think you can make the assumption that people who voted for him are scum. Yes, they bandwagoned, which I don't think was necessarily the smartest thing to do, since we could have had more discussion today if they hadn't, but honestly, I wanted to vote for him at the very beginning of the day, and I'm sure lots of other people did too. Maybe the wagon was incredibly fast, but this wasn't a usual case. Brook was almost lynched yesterday for being, well, incredibly scummy, and none of that changed today. He was basically the lynch candidate, so although the wagon was faster than I would have liked, I don't really blame the people who jumped on it (except Martin, as I said earlier). Of course, there could obviously be scum on the wagon, but it just strikes me as very weird that your first thought was "these people must be scum."
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:43 pm UTC
Location: Is so hot right now.

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby crucialityfactor » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 pm UTC

I'll give you guys until Sunday night at 11:59pm est.

User avatar
crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:43 pm UTC
Location: Is so hot right now.

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby crucialityfactor » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:58 pm UTC

Bulvox has been replaced by Felstaff

User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Sungura » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:52 pm UTC

Welcome felstaff! *hugs*
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby une see » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:02 am UTC

So I see Martin's not going to respond to my suspicions...I guess there's not going to be any more discussion today?

Vote: Brooklynxman
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

cycoden
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 9:21 am UTC
Location: Melbourne

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby cycoden » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:35 am UTC

I think any further analysis will be more useful when we know Brooklynxman's alignment.

Since I agree its probably scum:

Vote: Brooklynxman
VectorZero wrote:SEXUAL INTERCOURSE DISGUSTS ME!
Spoiler:
Bulvox wrote:This is probably one of the few times that I'll agree with Cycoden on anything. I just wish that my brain worked like that.

User avatar
Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:27 pm UTC
Location: Here
Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Brooklynxman » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:25 am UTC

Yep. End the game before felstaff can post.
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Sungura » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:56 am UTC

Brooklynxman wrote:Yep. End the game before felstaff can post.
Erm...the game? It's day two, assuming you are scum still that's hardly ending the game. Although the way you said that I bet you are a mafia power role now.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

User avatar
Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:27 pm UTC
Location: Here
Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Brooklynxman » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:00 am UTC

Sungura wrote:
Brooklynxman wrote:Yep. End the game before felstaff can post.
Erm...the game? It's day two, assuming you are scum still that's hardly ending the game. Although the way you said that I bet you are a mafia power role now.


ugh, I meant DAY. But I am going to say this again, for emphasis.

I

AM

VANILLA

TOWNIE!


Just saying
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
b.i.o
Green is the loneliest number
Posts: 2519
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:38 pm UTC
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby b.i.o » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:37 am UTC

I am voting for Amy. Not Brook.

unvote

And now I'm not voting for anyone.

Sungura, cut the condescending shit out. Now. Before I was annoyed, and yes, that may have colored my vote a bit. Now I'm actively angry. If you don't want me to post my suspicions repeatedly don't ignore me the first two times.


une see wrote:bio, what do you think about Brook? I know you think Amy is really really suspicious, but could you like...give an opinion on the primary lynch candidate for today? I mean, do you think he's suspicious at all?

He's scummy as hell and has been doing tons of WIFOMing, yes, but at this point I think he's town. If we had a jester in this game I'd peg him for it, but I can't see him being this idiotic as scum. I think focusing so much on targets identified D1 (MoA and now Brook) is a huge, huge mistake, and I think that way too many people in this game are being way too lazy for town to win unless something big changes.

I don't care whether or not people agree with me, but I do care that people aren't forming their own opinions. This day has been pathetic.

User avatar
b.i.o
Green is the loneliest number
Posts: 2519
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:38 pm UTC
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby b.i.o » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:50 am UTC

All of the following people have done basically nothing today.
Brooklynxman
Entropy
Rakysh
MartinW
existential_elevator
kellsbells
cycoden
vieto
kipper
dromtry
bulvox (though he's just been replaced)

And these people haven't done a whole lot.
Vector Zero
MR22 (although he seems to be back now)


That's thirteen people.

User avatar
Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:27 pm UTC
Location: Here
Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Brooklynxman » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:57 am UTC

b.i.o wrote:All of the following people have done basically nothing today.
Brooklynxman
Entropy
Rakysh
MartinW
existential_elevator
kellsbells
cycoden
vieto
kipper
dromtry
bulvox (though he's just been replaced)

And these people haven't done a whole lot.
Vector Zero
MR22 (although he seems to be back now)


That's thirteen people.


Hey in my defense, Im 99.9% sure I'm gonna die, so bugger off. If I might live, then I'll say something. Until then, why bother trying? I'm going to be dead, and I'm being barreled over, I say my bandwagon speaks for itself, when I show up town, look at it for a list of potential scum suspects.
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Azrael001
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 am UTC
Location: The Land of Make Believe.
Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Azrael001 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:23 am UTC

Honestly, by the defeated way that Brook has been playing, I believe him. It doesn't fit the pattern of caught scum, but rather innocent townie. I'm afraid that I might start to blur games together right now, but I think that we are wasting another day.

Unvote

Vote: Amy


I don't like it, but you do seem off right now. In fact, a lot of people seem more ornery than usual.
23111

User avatar
Entropy
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Entropy » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:39 am UTC

This has been a busy week of work for me, so though I have been trying to stay caught up I have not had time to post anything substantial. What I will say now is that I think there were good reasons to vote for brook on day one... he was acting particularly erratic toward the end of the day, especially with the double post praising my 'brilliant analysis' in a seemingly forced manner. I've come up with a theory.

I think brook felt backed into a corner, and was attempting to subtly claim the role of traitor by pointing a vigorous finger while having a minimal amount of evidence. If the town already sees you as scum, what better way to defend yourself than to try to make yourself look like the good scum? Unfortunately, I can see someone using this tactic regardless of their actual alignment just to stay alive. As a result, it really just boils down to WIFOM.

I'm going to
Unvote Brook
for now.

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby dedalus » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:39 am UTC

Entropy, you're not making much sense here. Your idea of him 'subtly claiming the role of traitor' makes no sense if he's town, as it involves a massive amount of water-muddying AND could lead to a lot of bad assumptions being made by people thinking that he IS the mafia traitor. No, the only reason why someone would pretend to be traitor is if they are, or if they're scum attempting to mislead town. And yes, it's a massive amount of WIFOM there, but it's more WIFOMMY now that you mentioned it.

Your unvote for Brook makes little sense unless it is to prevent the day from ending. It definitely shouldn't follow from the previous paragraph, because like I said that doesn't hold for townies. So, I'm taking a fairly bleak approach towards you now. FoS: Entropy.
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
Entropy
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Entropy » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:54 am UTC

dedalus wrote:Entropy, you're not making much sense here. Your idea of him 'subtly claiming the role of traitor' makes no sense if he's town, as it involves a massive amount of water-muddying AND could lead to a lot of bad assumptions being made by people thinking that he IS the mafia traitor.


To be a bit meta, it seems like brook is suspected of being scum in almost every game he plays. He is also not the most cautious poster. It may not be in the best interest of the town for him to make such a water-muddying claim as a townee, but I don't think it's a stretch to say he may have simply wanted to live and used his perceived scumminess to his advantage. "Makes no sense if he's town" is only a valid conclusion if you assume all townees play carefully and are willing to sacrifice themselves for a slightly more likely town win, which in many ways conflicts with human nature.

User avatar
existential_elevator
The awesomest one!
Posts: 3328
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:31 am UTC
Location: The Ocean of Regret
Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby existential_elevator » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:14 am UTC

b.i.o wrote:existential_elevator

...If you call "doing nothing" going through the entire backlog of this game and picking out choice cuts of Brookyln quotes.

It's been a bit hard to catch my stride with this one as a replacement, but I'm starting to get back into the swing. I really don't think a Brooklyn lynch is wasted. I'm holding out on voting because I'd like to see more of the Sungura discussion today.

User avatar
Felstaff
Occam's Taser
Posts: 5175
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm UTC
Location: ¢ ₪ ¿ ¶ § ∴ ® © ™ ؟ ¡ ‽ æ Þ ° ₰ ₤ ಡಢ

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Felstaff » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:09 am UTC

End the game before I post? How verily dare you!

Oh, hello. I'm new at this. Be gentle. (the person who gets voted most is the winner, right? ...Right?)
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Sungura » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:17 pm UTC

e_e see more of the Sungura discussion? I answered every point brought up multiple times...b.i.o obviously has something against me and I'm not sure what it is. This is the most anyone has ever pitted themselves against me, second most time was Rookie Invite a looong time ago when IS and I were convinced each other was scum. Honestly, our constant bickering delayed the game and helped the scum pull out a (what I am pretty sure was) a flawless win. I don't want that to happen here so right now I'm not going to touch the b.i.o/Sungura thing. If someone has something new and actually has good reason to vote me, I'm more than happy to hear it. Otherwise, this game will get stuck in a rut; I've seen this happen in a lot.

Felstaff, It's going to be fun having you play, I laughed just reading your post. :D
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

User avatar
Silknor
Posts: 842
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:21 am UTC

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Silknor » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:35 pm UTC

I don't buy the defeated townie act, though I probably wasn't going to buy much of anything from him.

Vote: Brook
Nikc wrote:Silknor is the JJ Abrams of mafia modding

User avatar
crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:43 pm UTC
Location: Is so hot right now.

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby crucialityfactor » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:24 pm UTC

Vote Count:

Brooklynxman- 9 (Sungura, VectorZero, dedalus, MartinW, Rakysh, Kipper, une see, cycoden, Silknor)
Sungura- 1 (Azrael001)

11 to lynch

User avatar
Master_Rahl22
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:18 pm UTC
Location: Springfield, MO

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby Master_Rahl22 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:53 pm UTC

I haven't yet completed my re-read, too much RL in the way. To be honest, I'm not sure we're going to get a wagon started on anybody else with a deadline set for tomorrow. I've seen nothing in my re-read that makes me think Brook is town, and several things that make me think he's scum. At this point I think it will be worthwhile to have another lynch to analyze.

Vote: Brooklynxman
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours."

The book, not the stupid tv show.

User avatar
MartinW
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:00 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby MartinW » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:37 pm UTC

Sorry all, but could I be replaced? RL has become rather busy, and while I could still lurk around and post an uniformed opinion I can't really do much analysis.

User avatar
VectorZero
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:22 am UTC
Location: Kensington

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby VectorZero » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:54 am UTC

b.i.o wrote:All of the following people have done basically nothing today.
Brooklynxman
Entropy
Rakysh
MartinW
existential_elevator
kellsbells
cycoden
vieto
kipper
dromtry
bulvox (though he's just been replaced)

And these people haven't done a whole lot.
Vector Zero
MR22 (although he seems to be back now)

That's thirteen people.


I don't really see why you're surprised: there was an obvious candidate for a lynch, the dispute between you and Amy got too heated to make coldly logical deductions and there was no reason for anyone to post extensive analysis because a) there are enough people lurking to hide amongst and b) there hasn't been enough to analyse beyond BXM then you and Amy. As I said before, we're better off getting on with the inevitable lynch before people lose interest because there's simply no reason for scum to stick their heads up today. It's an unfortunate situation.
Van wrote:Fireballs don't lie.

cycoden
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 9:21 am UTC
Location: Melbourne

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby cycoden » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:11 am UTC

unvote

I should have some time later tonight to have a read...
VectorZero wrote:SEXUAL INTERCOURSE DISGUSTS ME!
Spoiler:
Bulvox wrote:This is probably one of the few times that I'll agree with Cycoden on anything. I just wish that my brain worked like that.

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby dedalus » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:14 am UTC

Man, Brook's getting heaps of turnover from L-1 to L-2.
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
MartinW
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:00 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Round 7: Day 2!

Postby MartinW » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:19 pm UTC

CF has told me it would be hard to find a replacement for me as there has been quite a lot of replacements done already. So I'll stick around (the alternative is a modkill), but I won't be able to analyse much (But I'll still be able to post an opinion on a matter being discussed). If there is a replacement feel free to have me replaced, as a more active player would probably be better for the game.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests