Game has started!
Mods: AngrySquirrel & Sungura
11. Kellsbells - replaced by existensial_elevator
The standard rules:
To Vote: You must bold it, if you don't and I or my co-mod miss it, not our fault! It should also be on a separate line such as:
If you want to change a vote, do it in this manner:
Night—when everything else happens:
People who are not regular townies send in their night actions, discuss among themselves (in this case the mafia), etc.
1. Do not talk about the game outside this thread.
2. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE THIS THREAD. (Unless you spoiler it in the discussion thread, or really, really want to, you are only shooting yourself in the foot.)
3. Please stay on topic. (Seriously, stay on topic. I will tolerate minor deviations and such but more than 3 off-topic posts in a row and I will punish you, this does not come into play before the game starts however).
4. Don't lurk through the whole game; if you need to drop out, TELL ME. Really bad lurkers will be modkilled or replaced as I see fit.
5. If you aren't part of the game, please post in a separate, forbidden to players, thread for outside analysis.
6. Once I say that it's nighttime, do not post in the thread AT ALL. Minor off topicness will be tolerated but please, do not discuss the game during night.
7. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," or "Urrghh" which reveals no information. Seriously, dead people, you are dead, stay that way. YOU ARE DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!
8. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine. YOU MAY NOT QUOTE YOUR ROLE PM, anyone who does anything even close to this will be publicly executed or if I am feeling particularly nasty I might decide to give you a completely new role and I promise, YOU WILL HATE IT.
9. You may not edit your posts. This is to preempt the possibility of cheating by sending messages to other people and then editing them out. Or a for a number of other reasons. DON'T EDIT.
Special rules (DO READ AND FOLLOW THESE):
1. In this game there are no nights. Therefore all actions and discussion will be done during day-time (you can discuss all you want with those who you are allowed to discuss with at all times). If you on some day don't have time to send in your action or forget to, it will be skipped. You will not get a second chance!
2. Please log or include mods in your conversations. Just in case.
3. To ensure that everyone at least get some chance to participate, no actions that include kills will work on day 1 (except the lynch of course). All other actions can still be done. As soon as day 2 start you can start kill all your role permits you to.
4. Include both AngrySquirrel and Sungura in the PM when you send in your actions. This is to ensure that it goes through, since there is a certain chance one of us might be busy or sleeping at the time the action is sent in.
When you receive your role-PM you can either choose to confirm here, on irc or in a pm. I will see if you have read your PM but I would prefer it if you could bother to confirm anyway so I know you are paying attention.