cf's Experiencely Impaired Mafia Challenge: Mafia "Win"!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Kolko

Re: cf's Experiencely Impaired Mafia Challenge: Day 1!

Postby Kolko » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:13 pm UTC

crucialityfactor wrote:
Kolko wrote:I sound like that exact definition of a lurker :(

My scumdar this day has been pinged mostly by Psycho Goose, but mostly for "the way he plays". I.e. very deflective, posting a lot of silly non-game related posts and generally throwing his FOSses and votes around. I haven't voted him yet since I thought this was quite flimsy reasoning at best, but a reread showed me that he is just messing around. This, together with Amy's evidence gave me enough to do this: Vote: Psycho Goose

Also, you need to read the rules as well. Votes are suppose to

Go on their own line.

So I can see them easier, if I miss a vote because it's buried in a wall of text that won't be my problem.

Which proves my point about easily missing something like that :(

Unvote
Vote: Psycho Goose
Environ 20% plus chouette.

Psycho Goose

Postby Psycho Goose » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:29 pm UTC

Kolko wrote:but a reread showed me that he is just messing around.
Yet again, I'll be able to say more this evening, but I'm curious -- do you think I'm "just messing around," or do you think I'm deliberately muddying the waters? Because I'm all too happy to address the second possibility, but the first possibility doesn't even deserve to be addressed, in my opinion.

"Just messing around" would mean I'm having perhaps a bit too much fun, but any trouble I'm causing would be unintentional. Deliberately muddying the waters would really be cause for concern, but your post doesn't seem to indicate so much that you think I'm doing that as it seems to indicate that you're eager to hop onto Sungura's bandwagon. Though I will admit that that last bit of what I said was a little OMGUSy. But I figured I'd be most helpful if I just come out and say what I'm thinking.
Mother Superior wrote:Go to Checkov's guns on fifth. But be careful, any gun he shows you is liable to go off at some point while you're in the store.

Gregoriev

Postby Gregoriev » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:15 pm UTC

I've been a bit busy, so now to answer the editing things:

Simply put, yeah, I missed that in the rules :S
My edits were minor ones (I'm pretty sure, at least, I don't remember any particularly big changes in wording) although the rule seems to be blanket-ish about it. Apologies. And (I don't really want to post a link to prove it) but several people in the IRC channels I frequent that have mIRC stats list me as number 1 for using >.> or <.< in posts. Granted, not the same as forums. It's just a habit.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:01 pm UTC

If the edits were "just minor and didn't change the words" (paraphrased), why bother edit? There must have been some reason. Sorry, I'm not convinced, and my vote stays.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

cellery

Postby cellery » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:04 pm UTC

I guess that I'm willing to give Gregoryn the benefit of the doubt, but still, the rules are the rules. I'm going to absain from voting at all until it's decided whether he is modkilled or not. (And if he is, depending on the outcome, we might want to think about the no-lynch idea again.)

But, until that's decided, let's get some more discussion going:

Psycho Goose wrote: I'll be able to say more this evening, but I'm curious -- do you think I'm "just messing around," or do you think I'm deliberately muddying the waters? Because I'm all too happy to address the second possibility.

I would like to hear what Psycho Goose has to say about the second possibility, regardless of what Kolko thinks. It may just shine some light on the game. So Goose, are you muddying the waters on purpose?

Flying_Cookie

Postby Flying_Cookie » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 am UTC

Thinking back I don't remember the content of his posts at all, but I don't feel like anything much was changed. I'd be tempted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but then again, I might be wrong about the content, and editing is a BAD thing. Anyway. I guess I'll wait for the final verdict on what happens to him before going for the vote, I'd rather get someone more dangerous (though we still really don't have much evidence for anyone at this point).
Flying_CookieTM

Flying_Cookie

Postby Flying_Cookie » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:14 am UTC

EBWOP: I am also interested in what Goose has to say in defending himself.
And I don't think going for a no-lynch is a good idea on day 1 even if he turns out town. If he gets modkilled it seems like we would just be playing the same game, but happened to start with one less player, so the normal practice of day one lynching would still make sense. I think. (If someone could point out some benefits that I may have missed, I would be glad to see them)
Flying_CookieTM

Psycho Goose

Postby Psycho Goose » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:30 am UTC

No. I was not muddying the waters on purpose.

It honestly was just a joke-vote sort of thing. I got carried away, and I was incredibly frustrated with the rather glacial pace of the game, so I figured I had to post something to move things along, even if it wouldn't be very helpful. So I got carried away on the jokes. I honestly hadn't realized that it would come across as water-muddying (even though, in retrospect, I can sorta understand how); I had assumed that my jokes would be simply recognized as jokes. And I was frustrated with there not being much else to do: the only things that were being discussed were Phoenix suggesting a no-lynch,1 various people discussing lynching the lurkers,2 and Gregoriev looking suspicious... because of an emoticon.3 Honestly, Flying_Cookie summed my actions up best:
Flying_Cookie wrote: but goose seems more like he's just screwing around until there is actually something to do
So once the whole water-muddying thing was first brought up, I decided, instead of outright apologizing about it, to acknowledge it and to move on. This was a little deliberate, even if it was stupid and not very helpful. I hoped that they would provide some fuel for discussion, since there wasn't much, at the time, that seemed to deserve much discussion.4

And, as much as I hate to say it, it seems to have worked.

So there's enough that seems to be discussable now -- I'm thinking of my own suspiciousness and Gregoriev's editing (a bit on that in a moment) that I'll probably be joke-voting much less.
And yes, I know that isn't the best explanation. And yes, I know it doesn't really justify my frequent idiocy. I am aware of this. But just think -- is it possible that an inexperienced, unskilled townie could get frustrated enough with what seems like an uninteresting game that he would do scummy-looking things for the sake of getting attention?5

As for the editing thing: I, personally, am willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt simply because he probably wasn't used to the game yet. I mean, he broke the rules, but he probably wasn't used to them yet. And it seems just as possible for a townie to break that rule as for a mafioso, at least when he hasn't quite gotten used to this game yet.
If cf decides to modkill him for it, then that's a sign that he should be punished for breaking the rules. But if he isn't modkilled, then we should forgive him and move on. Lynching him doesn't seem best in that case because it doesn't necessarily look scummy (at this level of play, at least) and it isn't our job to enforce the rules -- it's the mod's.

And you'd prolly be wasting a perfectly good lynch. Face it -- I look waaay scummier than he does.

1. Which, though not advisable, is understandable enough that it didn't really seem scummy to me.
2. Where I would have preferred that we think of something more interesting to discuss in hopes of bringing them out of hiding.
3. Really? REALLY?!?
4. OMGzorz he said ">.>" so e is TEH DEVIL!!!
5. And yes, there was probably a bit of narcissism involved. Even though I usually try to avoid attention rather than to grab it. This is kind of embarrassing to admit.
Mother Superior wrote:Go to Checkov's guns on fifth. But be careful, any gun he shows you is liable to go off at some point while you're in the store.

AngrySquirrel
Hellish Sex Goddess

Postby AngrySquirrel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:16 am UTC

My vote on Gregoriev is not there because of the editing or because of the emoticon. It's there because, while he has several posts, they are mostly contentless.
Putting the fist into pacifist.

they/them/theirs

Phoenix112358

Postby Phoenix112358 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:05 am UTC

I'm personally going to wait for CF's call on this. I can see how editting is really bad in forum mafia, but I had read his posts not too long ago and did not spot any major changes when seeing the editted ones. He may have dropped some subtler elements, I do not know - but nothing really major.

I don't know whether to vote for him if he doesn't get modkilled though, it seems like an honest mistake to me, though it does arouse suspicion. I'll just do a hybrid of OGMEOY and FOS on him.

cellery

Postby cellery » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:26 am UTC

Psycho Goose wrote:No. I was not muddying the waters on purpose.

It honestly was just a joke-vote sort of thing. I got carried away, and I was incredibly frustrated with the rather glacial pace of the game, so I figured I had to post something to move things along, even if it wouldn't be very helpful. So I got carried away on the jokes. I honestly hadn't realized that it would come across as water-muddying (even though, in retrospect, I can sorta understand how); I had assumed that my jokes would be simply recognized as jokes. And I was frustrated with there not being much else to do: the only things that were being discussed were Phoenix suggesting a no-lynch,1 various people discussing lynching the lurkers,2 and Gregoriev looking suspicious... because of an emoticon

See, to me, I figured you were just somebody who was having (perhaps too much) fun with it, and occasionally, jokes are fine. However, since they kept up, it would kinda get hard to read you. In fact, if you didn't have any posts with real content earlier in the game, I might have voted for you when Sungura. But when I read through the thread, I found that you actually contributed some good information when you could.

Still, regardless on what I thought of you, or what anyone thought, I wanted to see what you had to way about the subject. Thank you for replying.

Also, to the mod:

If you do give Gregoriev another chance instead of modkilling him, will you let us know?

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:05 pm UTC

For the last time, it was more than >.> Him emphasising the fact that what he was doing had nothing to do with his alignment also seemed off, added to the >.> I just don't trust him. This is my first game (other than Stargate which is a large game and moving really slowly) so I really don't know what I'm supposed to be picking up on. My vote stays until someone gives me a better argument.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:10 pm UTC

After "talking" with Greg, I've decided to not modkill him. I'm satisfied that none of the changes were really that important, and since this is a newbie round I'm being nice.

Any edits from this point on will result in instantaneous modkill.

Flying_Cookie

Postby Flying_Cookie » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:42 pm UTC

Unvote Not sure if my vote against cellery was still in place, so I guess I'll make sure.
Well, since theres no mod kill, I guess we have to decide what to do now again. I'm leaning towards lynching either goose, phoenix or greg, since goose had the aforementioned muddying, I've already pointed out some things about pheonix, and gregs post don't seem to have much content in them to me. That being said, those aren't very good reasons, so yeah.
Flying_CookieTM

Gregoriev

Postby Gregoriev » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:02 am UTC

I live! \o/

Anyways, my posts don't have much content to them because nobody looks particularly scummy :S Considering Nolynch isn't necessarily scummy; making lynches to enact a response isn't all that scummy; *thinks about what else was said; realizes he doesn't remember; scrolls back* Kolko could be scum by lurking, but he could also just not have much to say (like me; I'm just typing this up to provide what was being asked for from before). I still don't get why using shifty eyes is all that scummy of me, but alright, fine, that's Angua's choice. And....I dunno. If I think of something else to say, I'll type it up tomorrow or later tonight.

Flying_Cookie

Postby Flying_Cookie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:08 am UTC

What your saying is kind of my point, that there isn't anything really to say or to base any claims off of, so in order to post, or come up with a lynch reason, you have to grasp at straws a bit.
Flying_CookieTM

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:29 am UTC

Vote Count:

Gregoriev- 3 (AngrySquirrel, Sungura, Angua)
Psycho_Goose- 1 (Kolko)

5 to lynch

I'm going to put a deadline on this day. You now have until Sunday night at 11pm EST to lynch someone.

Gregoriev

Postby Gregoriev » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:28 pm UTC

Flying_Cookie wrote:What your saying is kind of my point, that there isn't anything really to say or to base any claims off of, so in order to post, or come up with a lynch reason, you have to grasp at straws a bit.

Grasping at straws is one of my weak points, unfortunately, because I usually either end up interpreting actions differently than others when they're small actions. Which sucks. But anyways...er, crap, I was going to say something. Gah. Oh well.

cellery

Postby cellery » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:30 pm UTC

Wow...silent.

Well, to get discussion going, I'd like to ask Angua about something, namely your vote on Gregoriev.

After this whole editing fiasco, I wouldn't put it against anyone if they still felt that Gregoriev was suspicious. Heck, even if you were indifferent about that, Greg's posts have been lacking in content a bit. Normally it would be fairly reasonable if you had a vote on him.

However, Angua voted for Greg before anyone even noticed that he edited his posts. And the reasoning?

Gregoriev wrote:I'd vote for...I'm not quite sure. I agree with Goose, no one seems to be too suspicious. And I hang back because I don't have anything to say; it has nothing to do with my alignment >.>

Ok, so I might understand that the wording was a little off, but we all understood what he meant. Plus, you weren't even really focusing on that, it was the emoticon.

I don't know, Angua. It seems like you're just desperate to find something to put blame on. There are good reasons to vote for someone, this is not one of them.

FOS: Angua

Could you explain yourself, please?

Flying_Cookie

Postby Flying_Cookie » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:39 pm UTC

Some family is coming to visit this weekend, so I'm not sure how much I can get on, and since we have the time limit, I want to get a vote in.
Vote: Greg
Mostly for the lack of content reasons, and that no one else looks suspicious enough to vote for really at this point. Might change it if I get back in time and see something new happen.
Flying_CookieTM

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm UTC

Vote Count:

Gregoriev- 4 (AngrySquirrel, Sungura, Angua, Flying_Cookie)
Psycho_Goose- 1 (Kolko)

5 to lynch
Deadline: Sunday 11pm EST

Kolko

Postby Kolko » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:09 pm UTC

So... silent...

This is going nowhere. Even though Gregoryn might not be the most scummy one around he is still scummy enough to vote, so I'm going to do it.

Unvote
Vote: Gregoryn

Kolko

Postby Kolko » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:10 pm UTC

EBWOP: By Gregoryn I of course meant Gregoriev, he is called Gregoryn in the IRC channel :(

Gregoriev

Postby Gregoriev » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:29 pm UTC

Bah. *dies*

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:11 pm UTC

Kolko wrote:EBWOP: By Gregoryn I of course meant Gregoriev, he is called Gregoryn in the IRC channel :(

I was having the same problem when I was PMing the roles out...took me like 5 tries to figure it out.

ANYWAYS!

The first day of the town's battle against evil was full of awkward silence and random accusations. In the end Gregoriev found himself being hoisted up on the gallows. He tried to protest that no he couldn't help how his eyebrows looked so shifty, that's just how he looked, but no one seemed to care. A few seconds later his body hung lifeless.

Gregoriev hath been lynched!

Night 1!

Please send in any and all night actions in a timely manner. Let's try to have day in the next 48 hours or so.

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Re: cf's Experiencely Impaired Mafia Challenge: Night 1!

Postby crucialityfactor » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:56 am UTC

The town lay their heads down for a well deserved rest, when after what seemed to be only a few moments they were awoken with a scream. A scream that could mean only one thing...the Mafia had struck again! The scream had come from Cellery's house, when the townspeople arrived they found a note next to the body saying:

So you may have found one of us, but rest assured, this town will be mine!

Gregoriev was a Mafia Goon
Cellery was a Vanilla Townie

7 Players Remain; 4 to lynch.

Day 2 Go!

cellery

Re: cf's Experiencely Impaired Mafia Challenge: Day 2!

Postby cellery » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:24 am UTC

R.I.P.
Cellery

At least he never
saw it coming.

Bah, night came and went too fast. Just my luck, too, that I'm among the first to die in my first forum mafia game...

Ah well. Best of luck to whoever is still alive, I hope that this might bring some more information up. I guess that I'll go read the spoilers now.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:29 am UTC

Well that was pretty darn good! We got scum, and the scum only hit a vanilla town, which is prettymuch the best you can hope for for a day 1/night 1!

I just got back from the murder mystery dinner play I was in, so I am sleepy. I will post thoughts/analysis ideas in the coming day or two when I get a moment.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq

Flying_Cookie

Postby Flying_Cookie » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:54 am UTC

Wow, I didn't really see that coming, but nice.
Time to go look back at people's posts.
Flying_CookieTM

Phoenix112358

Postby Phoenix112358 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:13 am UTC

Skimmed the thread again very quickly, so excuse me if I missed some stuff.

Cellery had his eyes mainly on Psycho Goose and myself throughout day 1; which might put the finger of suspicion on either of us. He did have some suspicions on Angua jumping the gun on Greg before, but Angua voted for Greg, so it doesn't really make sense for Angua to be scum. Though that could be a possiblity - that Angua and Greg staged it all so Angua would look more townish and detract attention from him/her and onto Goose or myself.

Just for the record, I'm not insinuating that Angua is mafia. Just writing my train of thoughts as I go. It's usually how I write.

So back to Goose and myself. Both of us attracted a bit of attention - him(her?) due to constant joking percieved to be muddying the waters and myself for jumping the gun a couple times on others in addition with suggesting the no lynch thing earlier on. To be fair, I don't think suggesting a no lynch warrants the kind of suspicions you guys had(have?) on me. I do however think me jumping the gun might have been percieved as scummyish.

At this point I'm sort of lost as to who is or isn't scum. There isn't really much to go on that I can think of at this instant. I'd suggest discussing either myself Goose or Angua to start the discussion if there isn't anything else anyone else wants to start off with, just to get the ball rolling. Totally not sure if that last sentence made sense.

Flying_Cookie

Postby Flying_Cookie » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:59 am UTC

My Thoughts. First off, all this tells us is that there's one scum left, we can't narrow it down on the range of scenarios.

What puzzles me though is, Why Cellery? Looking into who Cellery was suspicious of, I think it was pretty much Goose, Phoenix and Angua. Which seems like who everyone else was suspicious of, with the possible exception of Angua. Which seems sort of incriminating towards Angua, until you think that it was because of the way she (Gender based purely off the discworld character, please correct me if I'm wrong) was going after Greg, who turned out to be scum. Like Phoenix said,
Phoenix112358 wrote:Though that could be a possiblity - that Angua and Greg staged it all so Angua would look more townish and detract attention from him/her and onto Goose or myself.

I thought of that as well, but remembered that mafia don't get to PM during the day (rule number... uh, right above the numbered rules) So I think it rules that out. Could be be an unplanned staging I suppose. But unless she starts turning up really scummy, I think Angua's clear.

This has nothing to do with current events, but I just noticed (and I don't think it was brought up before) that if the Mafia have no roleblockers, then they know that we have a power role, which means they could easily claim one, and hope we have the opposite role, and town would be none the wiser. Hmm.

Random vote information. People who didn't vote for Greg are: Phoenix, Goose, Cellery, and Greg (Duh). Not that that means much, but it could be a sign that one of them are scum. But since the main two targets so far are among them... Doesn't really help. And since cellery got NK'd, yeah. More on votes, I think the people who voted for greg early on are less likely to be scum, because if I was scum I wouldn't vote for my scum buddy unless it looked like it was getting close to a lynch, and I wouldn't want to stand out. So I feel less suspicious towards AS, Sungura, Angua, and (For obvious reasons) me. Though I was more towards the end, so its fair to keep an eye on me.

Back to cellery then. http://echochamber.me/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=45241&sk=a#p1794962 Here Cellery does a big analysis, which I think might be one of the better places to look for any info. Really though this just puts more emphasis on Phoenix and Goose. I don't know how much to look into it though since it could be a false trail left my the mafia. I guess I'll settle for my eyes on them.

Side Note: AS, you haven't posted in about three days, what are your thoughts on these happenings?
Flying_CookieTM

AngrySquirrel
Hellish Sex Goddess

Postby AngrySquirrel » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:42 am UTC

Ok, my thoughts.

Our remaining players are:
Kolko
Angua
Flying_Cookie
Psycho Goose
Phoenix112358
Sungura

Out of these the only one who is giving me a real scum-vibe is Kolko.

Angua participates and comes with useful thoughts. So she's good in my book.

Flying_Cookie was one of the people I was tempted to put in the same book as Gregoriev back on day one, but his/her current participation seems useful.

Psycho Goose I was suspecting on day one, but, I changed my mind after a read-through. Though he was muddying the waters a bit it did seem to me that he was mostly trying to help out with getting things to happen in the game.

Phoenix seems a bit paranoid, he's reacting quite heavily on smaller accusations and seems a bit twitchy. However a lot of people will react the same way for different reasons and as for the moment he's participating and being useful so I'll stick to keeping an eye on him.

As for Sungura, I was suspecting her former alter-egos due to their lack of participation. However, Sungura is acting very aggressively (pro-town behaviour) so I don't feel her being very scummy any more.

Then there is Kolko, who seems to be forgotten a lot. He has much the same posting pattern as Gregoriev, only with a bit more content to it. Still his posts are very short and there's not much beyond the obvious in the them. Sure he's voting and all that (hammered Greg), but Gregoriev was going to die anyway so if he was on his team he had nothing to lose on hammering (only things to gain). He's basically doing a text-book lurk, and that don't sit well with me. So, FoS on Kolko.

Also.
I do think the killing of Cellery is most likely a random kill, and I don't expect the mobsters to have a very elaborate plan for the moment. They rarely do.

they/them/theirs

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:54 pm UTC

My turn for analysis! I like doing it player by player too.

Kolko - Hasn't seemed to be posting a lot, as I have nothing written in my notebook for him. This is not good - you want things in my notebook! (I keep a notebook of players I jot notes in as I have thoughts about them - it helps me keep people straight.) Since there is nothing written, that means he's not really said anything of importance, yet, as I scan through, he has posted. Just not much, and not much content. I would classify him as a textbook lurker and that makes me nervous especially since this is a newbie round.

Angua - I've actually played skype mafia with her and she's acting the same as she did then - when she was town. Meta-gaming totally I know, but that's what I do! I really don't see any scumminess from her at all and would completely classify her as town.

Flying_Cookie - Has been making lots of content posts with good ideas and strategising, and I see this as a town thing to do. No worries here.

Psycho Goose
- I know we went over this day one, but I still have some issues with all the joking and such that went on. I'm not convinced it was just trying to drum up conversation. If we had a jester, it would make sense! But since we don't, it doesn't. It just doesn't fit - something doesn't seem right. This...this whole bit, just something does not sit right. I underline the bits that wording seems off.
PsychoGoose wrote:[in reference to the jokes to get conversation going] And, as much as I hate to say it, it seems to have worked.

So there's enough that seems to be discussable now -- I'm thinking of my own suspiciousness and Gregoriev's editing (a bit on that in a moment) that I'll probably be joke-voting much less.
And yes, I know that isn't the best explanation. And yes, I know it doesn't really justify my frequent idiocy. I am aware of this. But just think -- is it possible that an inexperienced, unskilled townie could get frustrated enough with what seems like an uninteresting game that he would do scummy-looking things for the sake of getting attention?

Phoenix112358 - claimed town right off the bat...is over-reacting to little things...but does post nice longer posts. Half of them jumpy though. Not sure what to make of this. I'm not too confident of his(?) towniness right now.

AngrySquirrel - Is acting typical town Squirrel and first to vote Greg, and seemed to be suspicious of him for the whole day as well. Her as scum makes absolutely no sense.

--so, organized as to who I think is town/scum--
TOWN Angua, Flying_Cookie, AngrySquirrel
DUNNO Kolko
SCUMMY Psycho_Goose, Phoenix

Obviously I'm not saying both are scum, that's just the continuum of scummyness I'm getting from folk.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:56 pm UTC

ebwop: sorry for forgetting the bold tags for you, angrysquirrel!

Psycho Goose

Postby Psycho Goose » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:45 am UTC

Bah. My interwebs have been mean to me for the past couple of days. My apologies.

I'll say more once I've had the time to do a re-read. But it's kinda odd. I didn't really think Gregoriev was that scummy.
Guess y'all showed me, eh?

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:38 pm UTC

The amount of posting in this thread right now is unacceptable.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:47 pm UTC

Based on what is out there, I still say Psycho_goose is by far the most scummy. And his most recent post even, it just sounds off, and it pings my scumdar all the more.

Vote: Psycho_Goose

Flying_Cookie

Postby Flying_Cookie » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:59 am UTC

Despite the scummy appearances of Goose and Phoenix, I'm less trusting of Kolko at this point, mainly due to the lack of actual stuff contributed by her/him.
Vote: Kolko
You haven't really posted much new or helpful, so if that changes I'm willing to unvote, but for now, its sticking.
Flying_CookieTM

AngrySquirrel
Hellish Sex Goddess

Postby AngrySquirrel » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:34 am UTC

I really, really want to vote for kolko, but I'll hold off a bit longer to see if he can be bothered to make at least one more post.

However, if the game still haven't moved by lunch tomorrow this is where my vote will go.

they/them/theirs

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 am UTC

Phoenix112358 has been replaced by ThinkSweet.

Vote Count:

Psycho_Goose- 1 (Sungura)
Kolko- 1 (Flying_Cookie)

4 to lynch.

Return to “Mafia”