[L] Buffy Mafia - Game Over: Chosen

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

mister k

Re: [L] Buffy Mafia - Day 3: Normal Again

Postby mister k » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 am UTC

well, theres the hammer. I thought maybe we could have waited until some more investigations on him, but this is one way to obtain information I guess! I'm a little distressed by the speed of this lynch, considering that most of the bad guys have power at night. I'd be very surprised if Glory wasn't one of those joining in in this lynch.
Elvish Pillager wrote:you're basically a daytime-miller: you always come up as guilty to scumdar.

roband

Re: [L] Buffy Mafia - Day 3: Normal Again

Postby roband » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:29 am UTC

Living Players:

1. ThinkSweet - claimed as Spike, Town
2. Dr Ug - nothing really progressive posted for 5 days.
3. mister k - leading discussion, no pings.
4. mpolo - didn't like the wording of the accusation at myself and misnomer when it overlooked good play by scum, maybe I'm just paranoid because he accused me?
5. Misnomer - hammered the lynch on Cycoden, not too happy about that. Didn't tell us WHY he's not Glory. Only posts in the last week have been, "DL is lurking, lynch!" (yes, I'm being hypocritical here) and "Is Van a jester or not?" (Longish post on that one too). But I don't think those are difficult posts to write.
6. Brooklynxman - all but confirmed as Dawn, Town
7. Dark Loink - I don't really buy his big long defence, and he was late on the Cycoden lynch.
8. vector/MasterOfAll - claimed as Angel, Town
9. Two-Fry ElectricHaze - no posts for 50 hours or so. His last really useful post was on the 10th October, 10 days ago. Since then it's been repeating the same stuff, speculation about unlikely things or apologising for not posting - and then not posting.
10. ahippo - claimed Jonathan, now Town (and it's the alignment I don't like here). I don't know what it is, and reading back through his posts I'm not getting it right now, but something about him pinged me.
11. cycoden - Claimed Oz, Werewolf (alignment uncertain, but not friendly) and also about to be lynched. Unless there's a sudden full moon and he can escape or something.
12. roband - me, claimed Town (confirmed as far as I'm concerned, obviously.

Dead Players:

1. Weiyaoli (Killed D1: The Master, Vampire Mafia)
2. Krong (Lynched D1: Drusilla, Vampire Mafia)
3. Tastelikecoke (Killed N1: Tara, Town)
4. Mr Pete (Killed N1: Warren, Evil Trio)
5. Not A Raptor (Killed N1: Jenny Calendar, Town)
6. Lataro (Killed N2: Willow, Town turned SK)
7. Mavketl (Killed N2: Andrew, Evil Trio)
8. AngrySquirrel (Killed N2: Cordelia, Town)
9. Van (Killed N2: Mayor Wilkins, Vampire Mafia)
10. PhoenixEnigma (Killed D3: Buffy, Town)

So we have 5 players with unconfirmed roles, one of whom must therefore be Glory:

Dr Ug
mister k
mpolo
misnomer
Dark Loink
Electric Haze

Confirmed Roles and numbers based on alignment:
italicised if Dead]
Town: (9) Buffy, Cordelia, Willow, Jenny Calendar, Tara, Angel, Dawn, Spike and me (role currently under wraps)

Vamp Mafia: (4) Mayor Wilkins, Drusilla, The Master and Glory (included as everyone seems certain she's here)

Evil Trio: (3) Warren, Andrew and Jonathan

Cult/Wolves: (1) Oz

So that's 9 confirmed town, which was originally 7 if you take out Spike and Angel, of which 4 remain.
4 confirmed Vamps, which was 6 when you include Spike and Angel.
Obviously the Evil Trio were a 3some. ahippo claimed Jonathan but he's not actually proven Town.
Team Jacob (sorry, couldn't resist) have 1 confirmed werewolf, who I suspect to be the recruiter. This means there are 2 other recruits (from N and N2) floating out there somewhere. I suspect that you have to be human to be recruited.

Which invalidates this whole frickin' post because anyone I'm supposed to trust could be recruited.

I'm posting this now because it took ages to write and I'm already late for something in RL.

Adacore

Re: [L] Buffy Mafia - Night 3: Listening to Fear

Postby Adacore » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:24 am UTC

The Slayer, their protector, was gone. Frightened, the people of Sunnydale clung even more tightly to their pitchforks and torches.

"I would disapprove of this vigilante justice," said Giles, voice remote, "if it were not in all probability our only hope."

"You keep saying something's wrong, right?" said Dawn. "So keep looking for it."

"There might not be a way to fix it," Giles said, carefully.

"It can't get worse."

Giles looked down, polished his glasses. He was quite certain that it could.

"Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!" the mob yelled, and another figure was led up to the scaffold. This one was silent as their head was put through the noose, although a thin smile played across his lips.

Xander stepped forward from the crowd and began to speak.

"Friends, this is all about fear. It's understandable, but you can't let it control you. "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to anger." No wait, hold on. "Fear leads to hate. Hate leads to the dark side." Hold on, no, umm..."

"I saved the world with talking, from my mouth. My mouth saved the world, and so I think you should listen to me when I say we do not have to lynch this man," Xander gestured towards Cycoden, "he is one of us and we should not give in to our fear."

With that, Xander walked up to Cycoden and removed the noose from his neck. The town, placated, dispersed as the sun set over Sunnydale.

Night 3. 12 players, 7 to lynch.

Sorry for the blatant plagiarism of Buffy quotes, but our lovely co-mod isn't around and I don't have time to write good flavour myself.

mister k

Postby mister k » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 am UTC

crap. So Xander apparently saved cycoden. Either they're just really close, or Xander has been culted. I think this pretty much confirms the existence of the cult, anyhow. In other news, we still need to track down Glory. I think we need to quick lynch cycoden, however, so

vote:cycoden
Elvish Pillager wrote:you're basically a daytime-miller: you always come up as guilty to scumdar.

roband

Postby roband » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 am UTC

Yep, Xander got culted. Obviously the point of my long post was to point out that only Giles and Xander were left to be claimed, of the gotta-be-included town roles. Claim time, I'm Giles.
I agree with the cycoden quick lynch, the clear presence of the cult negates the reasoning to allow a defence, in my eyes.
Vote Cycoden

And that's me back to trusting no-one. Awesome.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:13 pm UTC

The sun barely over the horizon and already the howls of wolves could be heard plainly on the clear night air. The fact they had been swayed from killing Cycoden seemed only to have heightened the tension in Sunnydale.

"And now everyone's talking about werewolves, as if we didn't have enough on our plates," Anya exclaimed petulantly.

"Yes, it does seem rather forboding," admitted Giles.

"We have books for this, right?" said Xander, "we always have books."

"At least there are no bunnies," chipped in Anya, after a brief pause.

Before Giles could respond, a scream was heard from the street. Rushing toward the sound, you find ahippo's body, a bloody wound in his neck.

The bell on the magic shop door still tinkling lightly, Giles leans down to inspect the corpse.

"Dead," Giles declared, turning away from the corpse, "the vampires are becoming incr-"

Suddenly a glowing energy surrounded ahippo's body. The wounds in his neck began to shrink and close. The energy faded away as ahippo coughed and stood up again to join the crowd.

"That was unexpected," said Giles, raising his eyebrows, "back to work then, I suppose."

12 players, 7 to lynch.

mister k

Postby mister k » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:26 pm UTC

What? OK... um. Yeah. So I guess the cults been busy. I think ahippo needs to explain himself, as apparently he regenerated, so yeah.... I think we might as well have a discussion now its apparently day 3.... Still, for now

but I'd prefer this day not to end too fast, as day powers should be activated.

Adacore

Re: [L] Buffy Mafia - Day 4: Dead Man's Party

Postby Adacore » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:29 pm UTC

No sooner had the crowd dispersed from the site of ahippo's miraculous recovery than they noticed something else was afoot. The stars begin to glow brighter in the clear night sky, their dim pinpricks becoming burning spots of white light on the ebony canvas of the night.

A light drizzle begins to fall, as if the stars themselves have turned to rain, and each raindrop a bead of pure light that seems to split into a thousand glimmering rainbows. The rain quickens, the deluge of soft light coming faster and faster; brighter and brighter until you can no longer see.

Suddenly the rain stops. The aura of light fades to a Californian day, the sun bright overhead in a cloudless sky.

Day 4. 12 players, 7 to lynch.

mister k

Postby mister k » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:19 pm UTC

hmm

got confused there.

I will be maintaining radio silence until friday.

roband

Postby roband » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:45 pm UTC

Wait, we're back to day again? Does that have something to with ahippo's healing power?

I want to talk, to help, but I only think I can help myself now. So I'm gong to shut up. I'd like to hear what people think o my list, incidentally...

roband

Postby roband » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:48 pm UTC

mister k wrote:but I'd prefer this day not to end too fast, as day powers should be activated.

Err, caught this on a quick reread of these last few confusing posts. How did you know it was going to become day, and it wasn't just extra night flavour? Massive FoS at mister k.

But as I've said, you're all suspicious to me anyway

mister k

Postby mister k » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:51 pm UTC

yeah, I'll explain, but don't have time now, as I have a conference to attend.

roband

Postby roband » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:55 pm UTC

How fortunate...

Nah, I'm kidding. Not everyone has nothing better to do with their lives than be checking the forum from their phone in the car park of a cinema :|

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:02 pm UTC

I think we should let cycoden speak. It occured to me that Brook could very well have been culted, so that he is the dangerous one. I'm not sure, though. The lists that have been posted leave us with a very low number of townies.

Good news from this short night is that Glory didn't manage to do her thing, and Faith didn't manage to do her thing. And the vampires attacked ahippo, who apparently correctly identified a protection spell.

So, the question would be if Xander is cult, protecting cycoden, or if Brook is cult trying to kill cycoden. But this does pretty much guarantee us that at least one townie has been converted (alternatively, Xander could have thought that we went too fast there and just wanted to guarantee discussion, but the other two possibilities seem more likely to me). Werewolves in canon can only change at the full moon, so the cult may have been limited to certain nights for growing. We have had three nights, of which one was very short. I would say that there are at least two and possibly three members in the cult. (There's even a chance of four, if they can cult every night and were quick about it tonight.) If Brook was culted, I think that it happened Night 2.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Postby Brooklynxman » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:09 pm UTC

No sooner then Brooklynxman went to bed, shit got massively confusing.

So, Xander saved cycoden from being lynched? I am taking this to mean Xander is culted, though would LOVE for Xander to step forward with a logical explanation. Also the mods. Please tell us why every time I open this thread the entire world turns upside down? EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. ;)
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:24 pm UTC

Well if we are hunting wolfs I suggest we go after mister K since he is a werewolf. Oz seems like he should be a good werewolf person, at least what I've seen in the show so far. I feel like I've been pretty useless this game, but I do have a race cop ability, and I've finally got what looks like a useful hit off of it.
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm UTC

Hmmm... Mister k says he's not here until Friday, and he seemed to be extremely active in trying to take out cycoden, voting twice in the night and again in the day. I don't like the idea of sitting around here until Friday to get an answer from him, but it is very tempting to start voting him.

I still want to hear from Cycoden. Hopefully, he didn't decide that he was killed and stop reading the thread.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:49 pm UTC

Later thought (not readly EBWOP): Is it definite that ahippo was saved by a spell? Just the thought of him possibly having been "sired" by a vampire struck me as a bad thing. Of course two cults would be a bit much…

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm UTC

Hmm. This all seems vaguely familiar. An unsuccessful lynch followed by the skipping of the next half day.

So, players surviving lynches is really pretty annoying. But, at least we should get one more investigation out of Brook now. And, I do feel somewhat safer during the day periods than the nights.

Also, I'm thinking it might be time for everyone to claim their character. Because I think we have all the town roles already claimed one way or another, so I'm really curious to see what claims the anti-town players come up with.
Kipper wrote:SERIOUSLY. Listen to MoA, he knows his stuff. . . High five MoA!
(not funny, but true)
ameretrifle wrote:MoA is an astute logician and is, in fact, directly related to Sherlock Holmes on his mother's side.
(ditto for this one)

roband

Postby roband » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 pm UTC

Well, you got my claim. Giles.

I can give reports on what I found out on the two nights I got a chance to do investigations.

Claiming could just turn into either the vamps or wolves realising "hey, we have enough control to lynch A and then NK/recruit B and even if the other faction try, they can't stop us"

Which would be a crappy way for the game to end.

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Postby Brooklynxman » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 pm UTC

I think our first course of action is clear: Kill cycoden. After that, we need to asses the strength of the cult (which has been nuetered by cycoden's death or we have lost, if the cult has an inheritable recruit the game is lost) versus the strength of the vampire mafia's and hopefully take out the mafia's kills.

Once we have the recruit and the kills gone (and Faith, she is probably a sk now), we might stand a chance.

I think we need a mass claim.

Also, suggestions on who to prophecy cop will be taken now.

Spoiler:

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 pm UTC

Ok, I think massclaim is the best idea here (both for town, and for myself).

I am Riley - and I got access to those chip things. And I've been putting them in your heads (I'm the cause of the "wooziness"). These chips stop kill powers. I am independent, but with a towny role/win condition - I win when there are no kill powers left in the game.

So far I have chipped:

vector/MoA (D1) - targetted him in case he was lying about being resouled / in case he was desouled later
TS (N1) - as with vector. Also the bit about already having a chip didn't ring true for me seeing as I am a chipifier.
BXM (N2) - This one was probably the least thought out, I basically picked someone I thought would probably survive to end game, so wanted to neutralise them in case they were actually scum
ahippo (D3) - Basically because I don't believe he's been townified.
Misnomer (N3) - I thought he could be glory, and the lynch looked like it was going to go on cycoden again.

I was lucky I got my action in N3, so I get to use it again today. It will also be interesting if we get another glory kill, it probably clears misnomer as glory.

Alive players who are still unchipped (and therefore can still have kill powers active):
mister k
mpolo
Dark Loink
Two-Fry ElectricHaze
cycoden
roband - I believe the Giles claim here unless there's a counter-claim.

I have been trying to avoid chipping people who are to be lynched, as they are being neutralised anyway. Instead I've been trying to get those who have either claimed roles that may be town (but may not and may have kill powers), but are likely to stay around for most of the game. I'm very tempted to get my chip in today sooner rather than later in case I get killed / we get another super-short day.

I think Cycoden needs to be lynched, so I'm going to wait a little for some more roleclaims, but I'm probably going to choose my chip today from: Mr K / mpolo / DL / EH.

Open to suggestions.

Some thoughts I had reading through before I decided to claim.
ElectricHaze wrote:Well if we are hunting wolfs I suggest we go after mister K since he is a werewolf.
I can't find where this was revealed - is it your own personal knowledge?
mpolo wrote:Later thought (not readly EBWOP): Is it definite that ahippo was saved by a spell? Just the thought of him possibly having been "sired" by a vampire struck me as a bad thing. Of course two cults would be a bit much…
I too had this thought, the problem is I'm not sure if we can confirm it any way other than lynching ahippo.
Where did my old signature go? :(

roband

Postby roband » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:06 pm UTC

Dr Ug, at first thought, I'd chip mister k. Like now.

He's suspicious to me for predicting the start of a new day, and then said he wouldn't be here for 2 days to explain himself. Possibly true, and fair enough if it is. That said, I don't like it.
And if he is innocent, then he isn't going to kill anyone anyway.

That's my first thought.

ahippo

Postby ahippo » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 pm UTC

Woah. Man. I didn't even realize that happened. Yeah I'm pretty sure I just got lucky with that one spell. That was really weird. Yays! I'm not dead!! That and I think that was me with the Suddenly Day 4 thing. Which, as far as I know, just kept people from dying. You're welcome!

As for the Oz cult, I don't know. I suppose it's possible but I thought he was a good guy in flavor. Whatever. Brook, If you want to you can cop me. I'm not a werewolf.

Ninjas. So that's why. Well that's okay. I suppose that makes sense now why you were so skeptical about the Trio kill proving anything. As far as I can tell right now none of my spells are kills anyway.

roband

Postby roband » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 pm UTC

You know what? I'm just gonna put this out there.

Town are weak, but can still win this game. To do that, we need to take the game by the scruff of the neck and not make any mistakes. The only person I can trust is myself. If there are any other townsfolk out there who also trust me, I'd like to try and lead the game now, and suggest lynch targets. The reason I'm suggesting myself to do this, is because I don't trust anyone. Anyone could've been culted.

Wait, I'm forgetting the 'town' vamps. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't still be town, but it's still a bit of a leap of faith. masterofall, ThinkSweet, are you prepared to follow me?

I realise, of course, that as far as you know, I could've been culted. But I haven't, yet.

I want to know what people think of this. It could work. And if it did, from the state I think we're in, it'd make a great story...

Ninja'd, I wrote this before both my last post, and Dr Ug's claim post.
Triple ninja'd: and before ahippo

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:15 pm UTC

Sorry, I'm not going to agree to blindly following you, but I will definitely listen to any suggestions you have for the lynch. I think you should make those suggestions, rather than getting people to agree to follow you before you make them. Especially as you are probably a target for the kill now that you've claimed giles (who was always my favourite character anyway).

roband

Postby roband » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 pm UTC

Dr Ug wrote:giles (who was always my favourite character anyway).

Everyone seems to love Giles. I'm afraid I've not played well as him at all.

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:37 pm UTC

ahippo wrote:Woah. Man. I didn't even realize that happened. Yeah I'm pretty sure I just got lucky with that one spell. That was really weird. Yays! I'm not dead!! That and I think that was me with the Suddenly Day 4 thing. Which, as far as I know, just kept people from dying. You're welcome!

As for the Oz cult, I don't know. I suppose it's possible but I thought he was a good guy in flavor. Whatever. Brook, If you want to you can cop me. I'm not a werewolf.

Ninjas. So that's why. Well that's okay. I suppose that makes sense now why you were so skeptical about the Trio kill proving anything. As far as I can tell right now none of my spells are kills anyway.

Umm. This post really sounds like "hey, everyone, I'm a werewolf now!" The last time we got a post from ahippo that felt like this to me was when he was 'celebrating' Mavketl's demise. So, yeah, I'm definitely putting ahippo in my 'has most likely been recruited to werewolf' group.

Also, is there any reason that mister k would have known about ahippo casting a 'skip night' spell, besides the obvious reason of them being in werewolf cult together? So, yeah, mister k has also earned himself a spot in the 'has most likely been recruited to werewolf' group. (Does this mean mister k is Xander?)

And, I am still believing Brook's claim that cycoden is a werewolf, and is probably the cult leader. So, hopefully we can lynch him today before he has a chance to recruit anyone else. Yeah, I will go ahead and . . .

Vote: cycoden

unrelated side note: not everyone loved Giles. I always thought he was an incompetent twit.
Kipper wrote:SERIOUSLY. Listen to MoA, he knows his stuff. . . High five MoA!
(not funny, but true)
ameretrifle wrote:MoA is an astute logician and is, in fact, directly related to Sherlock Holmes on his mother's side.
(ditto for this one)

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 pm UTC

The comod has been told she is not allowed to threaten any of you.

Votals:

2 cycoden (mister k, MasterofAll)

12 players, 7 to lynch.

roband

Postby roband » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 pm UTC

Well, I also wish to

Vote Cycoden

ameretrifle wrote:The comod has been told she is not allowed to threaten any of you.

As I suspect he's not as good for Bella as Edward is...

*runs*

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 pm UTC

I think a quick lynch could be beneficial here:

Vote: Cycoden

Also I have chipified, but I will keep knowledge of who to myself until tonight, in case there's still a scum faction around who has a kill, and >1 member.

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:09 pm UTC

Yeah, I don't know about roleclaiming. It doesn't seem like it would hurt. A lot of claims are floating out there already. Since I already claimed investigations earlier in a short post I am Anya, I was never Anyaka, unless I was I got reformed before I replaced in and no one told me about it.

I have race investigations during the day. I've got a bunch of human results, and a werewolf result on mister k. As for misnomer being glory, well I don't know who that is, but misnomer is human if that helps.
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:25 pm UTC

Also, I think we've been forgetting Faith - the early flavour strongly implied she was present.

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Postby Brooklynxman » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:58 pm UTC

Unvote

Could everyone please claim?

Spoiler:

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:57 am UTC

Silly Brook, unvoting when he hadn't even voted yet today... hmm, deja vu.

Since I am not allowed to threaten you, I would like to politely request that Twilight references be kept to an absolute freaking minimum. Clearly I cannot back this up with any force. Unless I decide not to fear Adacore's wrath. Better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.

Votals:

4 cycoden (mister k, MasterofAll, roband, Dr Ug)

12 players, 7 to lynch.

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:06 am UTC

But if twilight is out how are we going to catch the rest of the vamps. I figured all we'd have to do is wait until they start playing baseball or confess their love to some teenage girl eventually...

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Postby Brooklynxman » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:59 am UTC

*raises hand*

I'm a teenage girl. I volunteer to be bait.

Spoiler:

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:13 am UTC

I had the memory loss thing today. Thus, my suspicion of Misnomer being Glory based on the memory loss thing is gone.

I'm not creative enough at the moment for a false claim:

I am Faith. I started out town, with a night kill, but when I used my night kill on Van, it bounced to Tara and made me a "mafia supporter" -- i.e. I could communicate with Van, but didn't have any access to the rest of the mafia. (I think that there's only one left, though.) With Van's death, I got the opportunity to "redeem myself" by having three successful scum kills (with no townie kills). I hadn't fully decided whether I was going to go for it or not -- if I don't go for it, I'm a Serial Killer (i.e. loser). Now, however, Riley has apparently condemned me to being a Serial Killer with no kill. So I'm not quite sure why I'm even participating. I think of myself as a townie who has no chance of actually winning.

ThinkSweet

Postby ThinkSweet » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:40 am UTC

Hey, I haven't read anything since my last post, but I'll be away for the next couple days, so don't expect any posts til at least sun afternoon, probs mon. Sorry, but hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a problem :)
</rant>

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:28 am UTC

Vote: Cycoden

*prays that the recruit ability isn't inheritable*

Anyways, as far as other matters go, Ug has apparently chipped me, but I recieved no mention of wooziness. I don't have a kill power anyway though, so that's perhaps why.
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

Return to “Mafia”