[T] MoA Replay - Game Over - Mafia wins - FBI loses

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Re: [T] MoA Replay - Night 2 - 1 down, 15 to go

Postby Brooklynxman » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:18 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:It is reasonably likely that one of the Capos has been recruited. However, the possibility that the F.B.I. agent is recruiting Made Men so as to have his recruits fly under the radar is also reasonably likely. Which means that the two snitches that are running around could be anyone.

As Mav has said, it is important that everyone vote. On the other hand, it is even more important to the mafia that everyone post substantive posts, because that's the only way we're going to catch someone in a slip-up. Lurkers, active or otherwise, are going to be very detrimental to our chances.

This was useful. First you spill wine both ways, and refuse to help mop it up. Then you say lets go after lurkers. I am sure the agent wouldn't recruit the single most likely to be lynched group. If the agent is a lurker, there is even a chance he missed sending in a recruit. Which is good for us. With days this fast the mod can handle inactive lurkers, and active lurkers will become apparent as saying contentless things like
mpolo wrote:It is reasonably likely that one of the Capos has been recruited. However, the possibility that the F.B.I. agent is recruiting Made Men so as to have his recruits fly under the radar is also reasonably likely. Which means that the two snitches that are running around could be anyone.

Vote: mpolo
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 pm UTC

Vote Count

Weeks - 1 (Lataro)
Chandani - 1(michaelandjimi)
mieulium - 1 (Weeks)
Not A Raptor - 1 (ForAllOfThis)
mpolo - 1 (Brooklynxman)

8 Votes needed to kill immediately, or 6 Votes at deadline.

Deadline is 9 hours from now.

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:21 pm UTC

Could you prod mieulium?
TaintedDeity wrote:Tainted Deity
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Dthen wrote:FUCK CHRISTMAS FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK YOU TOO FUCK OFF

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:21 pm UTC

I suppose that was a little bit stream-of-consciousness-ish. My primary point is that we need people to post. Without input from lots of us, we're not going to be able to detect patterns of scumminess. (or cleanliness, I suppose, given the reverse setup) Unfortunately, the setup makes it really easy to lurk and slip through for a couple of days. For what it's worth, I am neither snitch nor agent. You are probably right, though, that the agent is not a lurker -- which is why I dropped the b.i.o idea.

And the amount of participation is less than heartening.

Working backwards through tonight's posts (but trying to order a particular persons posts within the block):
Brook: lurkers are unlikely to be recruited, as they are likely to be lynched/modkilled
FAOT: MaJ is looking somewhat scummy, but is a capo. B.i.o can't be the agent. Weeks looks suspicious, but her message is correct. Votes Not_a_Raptor for lack of content and unsubstantiated vote against BigNose.
E_P (Capo): Mieullium is inactive, but it looks bad that Weeks (also inactive) is going after her. FBI may be seeking no-lynches to produce wine. Doesn't agree with votes on Weeks.
Weeks: Lynch-a-lurker -- chooses mieullium because she posted SOMETHING, making her more active as a lurker
Chandi: mislynching is worse for the mafia than no-lynching, informants should be kept secret, and Mav moved too soon to paint cycoden as town.
Dr Ug: Myslynch is even better than no-lynch for the FBI. Investigations should be kept secret by Mav except in extremis.
MaJ (Capo): Worried about E_P. Doesn't think FBI would rely on no-lynch-wine. Investigations should be kept secret. Volunteers to be lynched to verify the results of his investigation. Suspects myself, (cycoden) and Chandani because we stayed on b.i.o, and so were trying to be sneaky. Votes Chandani.
Mav (our glorious leader): Checklist.
Lataro (Capo): Votes Weeks, wanted to do so yesternight, but would have been wasted vote due to timing. Worried that the game will be "follow the bandwagon", so as to prevent no-lynch. Volunteers to be lynched to verify the results of his investigation.

Of these, Chandani seems to have only stated the obvious (could be active lurking, could be the only thing she could think of -- I know the feeling).
Weeks' vote for mieullium seems quite weak indeed. Her statements about strategy are not a reason to vote for her, in my opinion.
I Capi: Both Lataro and MaJ are volunteering to be lynched to prove the quality of their investigations. If Mav backs such a statement up with her protect (so the FBI doesn't just convert the one who just investigated), this would be a viable way to get one valid investigation. But the cost is very high. I'm not sure if it's a good idea at the moment.
Elvish_Pillager is making me a little nervous with his discussion of FBI tactics. Obviously, we are all thinking about it, but I guess I don't agree that the FBI is going to be content to provoke no-lynches. And ze also went from "I really suspect MaJ, but am not going to vote" to attacking MaJ for saying essentially the same thing about zem (I hope that is the right objective form for "ze" -- my pedantic grammarian heart breaks at having to use gender-neutral pronouns, but using plurals for singular persons would tear it out.) It seemed a little too triumphant.

I don't feel like I have enough information about anybody to vote. But I don't know if I'm going to get on again before deadline -- though I will try. As a result, I'm going with

Vote: Candani

Low content, only stating the obvious in her posts (though perhaps justified with E_P claiming that the sky is red). Still something more would have been appreciated.

(Ninjaed by votals and modprod requiest)
Image <-- Evil experiment

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:43 pm UTC

ForAllOfThis wrote:MaJ is acting the most scummy but is a capo. Being a capo makes him more likely to be a snitch than an agent and we've been told not to vote for capo's but I definitely think we should keep an eye on him.
Hey, wanna actually explain why you think I'm scummy, rather than just saying I am? I don't want to knee-jerk OMGUS, and I'm going to be back much later in the day, towards the end. But I'd much prefer complete transparency on everyone's parts.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

mieulium

Postby mieulium » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:11 pm UTC

AH sorry, I had been out for full says so I forgot to get back onto xkcd fora to post. Like MaJ says, this game runs really fast, and you guys live on the other side of the earth, so time is not being kind to me (as of now its 1 am).

Well, for N2, people who scum ping to me are

Lataro: I see your immediate vote as a distraction from yourself.

NaR: He's not talking = not NaRry. Its a little weird.

Thats all, I am not at all surprised with Weeks, because she always seem to get aggravated with me in mafia.
Hi. This is Martha. She likes dull objects. She likes you too! Oh wait... I guess you'd better get some brain training on then.

"OBJECTION!"

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:28 pm UTC

Vote: Chandani

For general low-content posts, plus trying to be all "it wasn't so bad that Mav made a public statement about investigation results" and you guys were right, it was pretty stupid of me.

(I'll probably check in before the deadline, but I'm not sure.)
Not A Raptor: Mav can be a very wily and dangerous player.
roband: Mav has a way of making everything seem right.
ELEPHANT SCIENCE - MORE ELEPHANT SCIENCE
- NEW: Elephant Math!

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:42 pm UTC

@mieulium: Oh man, sorry about that. I was trying to get lurkers to post. Also, voting you isn't doing anything either.

Unvote

If it wasn't because it's so goddamn hard to find something not obvious to say at the moment I'd be posting more. (For example: The only other thing I think could be pointed out is the best strategies FBI could come up with and counter those, although I think there are many viable strategies the Agent could follow, and I think the most important ones have already been discussed.)
TaintedDeity wrote:Tainted Deity
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Dthen wrote:FUCK CHRISTMAS FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK YOU TOO FUCK OFF

Elvish Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Postby Elvish Pillager » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:00 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:Elvish_Pillager is making me a little nervous with his discussion of FBI tactics. Obviously, we are all thinking about it, but I guess I don't agree that the FBI is going to be content to provoke no-lynches. And ze also went from "I really suspect MaJ, but am not going to vote" to attacking MaJ for saying essentially the same thing about zem (I hope that is the right objective form for "ze" -- my pedantic grammarian heart breaks at having to use gender-neutral pronouns, but using plurals for singular persons would tear it out.) It seemed a little too triumphant.

For the record, it was FAOT who said they were suspicious of MaJ, not me. The only people I said I was suspicious of were cycoden and Lataro, for the way they were targeting Weeks.

In fact... BXM's point looks stronger and stronger as I read your latest post. You've basically made a long post to say not very much, said incorrect things about what more than one of us have been saying (in addition to me, Weeks voted mieulium for inactivity, not for what she said about strategy, and you implied that Weeks voted mieulium based on her statements about strategy), and tried to discourage lynching Capos to verify their investigations, which I'm pretty sure is an important possible strategy for town.

BTW, I'll switch to Chandani if we get near the deadline without a strong wagon - it makes sense to take direction from, you know, the confirmed town player who knows more than any of the rest of us.
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:49 pm UTC

Vote Count

Weeks - 1 (Lataro)
Chandani - 3 (michaelandjimi, mpolo, Mavketl)
mpolo - 2 (Brooklynxman, Elvish Pillager)

Deadline is 6 hours, 20 minutes from now.

b.i.o
Green is the loneliest number

Postby b.i.o » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:22 pm UTC

Agh. Completely forgot this was a turbo. Reading now, will have things to say before the deadline...

Not entirely sure I'm going to be able to keep up the multiple posts/night thing if this is going at about 1 night per real day though...that's a lot faster than any of the other turbos I've been in have run.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:29 pm UTC

unvote
vote Chandani

Cuz we gotta lynch someone, shallow game is shallow.
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:47 pm UTC

Whilst I do agree that we need to lynch somebody, I don't agree it should be just for the sake of getting a lynch as a mislynch is worse than a NL and jumping on bandwagons says nothing about your thoughts on people. As far as I recall, everybody else gave a reason other than we have to lynch someone.

FoS: Lataro

That said, I'm voting for Chandani for this post:

Chandani wrote:It seems like we're almost at a hammer.
Need someone to do so?

What was the point of this post? Pretty much active lurking, as well as avoiding the issue of whether to actually vote for BigNose.

Elvish Pillager wrote:BTW, I'll switch to Chandani if we get near the deadline without a strong wagon - it makes sense to take direction from, you know, the confirmed town player who knows more than any of the rest of us.

Except Mav probably doesn't know very much more than the rest of us on Chandani, unless a Capo privately copped him or something and reported it to Mav.
And you thought I was crazy...

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:50 pm UTC

Elvish Pillager wrote:In fact... BXM's point looks stronger and stronger as I read your latest post. You've basically made a long post to say not very much, said incorrect things about what more than one of us have been saying (in addition to me, Weeks voted mieulium for inactivity, not for what she said about strategy, and you implied that Weeks voted mieulium based on her statements about strategy), and tried to discourage lynching Capos to verify their investigations, which I'm pretty sure is an important possible strategy for town.

In my defense, I was trying to post some content in a game where content is sorely lacking. I didn't have much time and did a lightning re-read, and that's what came out. I'm sorry if I misplaced some details.

I'm pretty sure that I said that lynching the Capos, provided we still have the protection, is a viable strategy. (Without the protection, I believe the Agent would just convert the capo who is scheduled to investigate, so that on the following day when we lynch, he just turns up as a snitch.) I suppose the conversion would serve the same purpose, though it is riskier, as the FBI Agent might choose not to convert. If I didn't say this, I meant to.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:55 pm UTC

weiyaoli wrote:
Elvish Pillager wrote:BTW, I'll switch to Chandani if we get near the deadline without a strong wagon - it makes sense to take direction from, you know, the confirmed town player who knows more than any of the rest of us.

Except Mav probably doesn't know very much more than the rest of us on Chandani, unless a Capo privately copped him or something and reported it to Mav.

This is true... however, when it comes down to a choice between several players with existing wagons, going by the godfather's choice is a good way to keep the FBI from manipulating the result.
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:59 pm UTC

I quote:
mpolo wrote:I Capi: Both Lataro and MaJ are volunteering to be lynched to prove the quality of their investigations. If Mav backs such a statement up with her protect (so the FBI doesn't just convert the one who just investigated), this would be a viable way to get one valid investigation. But the cost is very high. I'm not sure if it's a good idea at the moment.

Perhaps you were merely skeptical because you had gotten the rules wrong. The FBI only recruit during the day. A lynch goes through before the day starts. So if and when Mavketl calls for a Capo to be lynched, the FBI won't be able to recruit the Capo before the lynch goes through (assuming, of course, that the Capo hasn't already been recruited).

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:20 pm UTC

I'm also forgetting that Mav can communicate outside of the thread, so that the plan could be kept (mostly) secret from the FBI Agent. Thank you for clarifying that, though.

b.i.o

Postby b.i.o » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:22 pm UTC

I'll come back and change this later if it's necessary for a lynch, but for now:

vote: weiyaoli

He's made only a few posts (yes, I know I haven't been here, pot/kettle/black, whatever) but hasn't said all that much, which is consistent with what I've seen of him being scum in multiple previous games.

I'm going to keep my thoughts on everyone else to myself for now because I'd like to let everyone keep on doing the things I find suspicious a little bit more before I make up my mind on them. I *will* say that I think this has gotten to be way too much of a back-and-forth already for my liking.

I will also say that I think there are only two possible ways for an FBI agent playing well to lose this game: we get lucky, or Mav recruits back someone who can tell us who the agent is in the first third or so of this game. So our number one objective right now is to find someone who is almost certainly FBI-aligned and convert them. Which is why I'm not voting on my strongest suspicion right now and am going to let the other people I'm watching continue to implicate themselves.

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:36 pm UTC

Vote Count

Chandani - 5 (michaelandjimi, mpolo, Mavketl, Lataro, weiyaoli)
mpolo - 2 (Brooklynxman, Elvish Pillager)
weiyaoli - 1 (b.i.o)

Deadline is 4 hours, 35 minutes from now.

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:54 pm UTC

To be fair bio, staying quiet in a game with 24 hour 'days' is different to staying quiet in a game with longer days. That said, I will try to make more of an effort during N3.
And you thought I was crazy...

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:58 pm UTC

I'll tell you why I'm not talking much right now.

As a made man loyal to Mav, it is in my best interest to avoid being recruited. As lurking is generally held to be scummy, any smart cult leader would avoid culting a lurker. Knowing this, I decide to skirt the line and remove myself from being targeted in that manner. It makes sense.

If you ask me, we should look at the very active in this game. They are most likely to be culted, having built up credibility. Also, the FBI Agent is likely to be very active, by virtue of having an "interesting role".
Van wrote:I like simple games.

Like Wizardry.

WARNING: Is acting like NaR.
Kellsbells: NAR is a sillypants
Not_A_Raptor: :p
Kellsbells: That is my expert assessment

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:44 pm UTC

Not A Raptor wrote:I'll tell you why I'm not talking much right now.

As a made man loyal to Mav, it is in my best interest to avoid being recruited. As lurking is generally held to be scummy, any smart cult leader would avoid culting a lurker. Knowing this, I decide to skirt the line and remove myself from being targeted in that manner. It makes sense.

If you ask me, we should look at the very active in this game. They are most likely to be culted, having built up credibility. Also, the FBI Agent is likely to be very active, by virtue of having an "interesting role".

WIFOM

b.i.o

Postby b.i.o » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:37 pm UTC

Lataro, please stop saying things that make sense. I find myself agreeing with you about things (things! multiple!) in this game and it's disturbing me.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 pm UTC

Seriously NaR? That is one of the worse ideas I've heard you come up with. You're lurking to avoid recruitment? Your aim (if you really are a loyal mafia which I'm begining to doubt) is to lurk to avoid recruitment. Wouldn't it be a great game if all of us did that. So much easier to pick the agent out of all those people not contributing.

Lurking in this game is worse than normal games due to the pace. That and your explicit "I'm town mafia" statement is enough for me to

Vote: NaR

Except that we're about an hour from deadline according to my clock, and I don't think we'll get the other 4 votes on there for a lynch.

I don't like a couple of votes on this Chandani-wagon either. Lataro's especially is explicitly bandwagoning, which is not good. Wei's vote too basically said "we shouldn't bandwagon on Mav's vote", and then did just that. The only person's vote who has some serious reasoning behind it is MaJ's. I think looking for distancing is a good idea, and this in combination with the other things, is a little suspicious. And there is always the possibility that Mav has investigated (through the Capos) Chandani.

People need to give more reasoning for their voting than "Mav's voting for them", or "they have the most votes and so to avoid NL...". I think the best idea is if you are voting for someone explicitly to follow Mav, you should say who you would have voted if you had to choose.

So, whilst I would prefer to lynch NaR, I shall

Unvote

Where did my old signature go? :(

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:06 pm UTC

It'd be nice Dr Ug, but with this rapid pace of this game, and the large number of people who have to choose to lynch someone in that short of time, with several people barely getting a single post in each game day, doesn't really leave much room. As you demonstrated with your vote, it doesn't matter who you want to vote for, your hands are tied into voting for someone for the sake of a lynch.

This is all explained above in my comment, shallow game is shallow.

This isn't a sit back and analyze kinda game, or even a X looks the worst, lets lynch them kinda game, this is a lynch whatever person gets the most votes in the first half of the day in hopes that a mad scramble can be made to lynch anyone and hope you get lucky kinda game.

Chandani

Postby Chandani » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:28 pm UTC

I had a beautiful post in the works, and then it went away.

I have been posting as much as I can when I have input: right after I was accused of lurking I stated that most of my time was taken up because of school and sleep. I post when I can. I swear.

The hammer quote: It looks bad in hindsight. I wasn't actually sure what the strategy was at that time: were we waiting for BigNose to make a rebuttal or not? I knew it was really close to the deadline (which is why this post won't do much) but I was giving the guy a chance.

@Mav: Most actions have some sort of benefit. Mind you, the benefit for your action is limited at that time, especially when throwing in the conversion ability. I was just looking at it from all angles.

Just to give myself a chance:

b.i.o

Postby b.i.o » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:30 pm UTC

Yeah, the combination of requiring a certain number of votes to lynch and having very little time is really annoying.

There doesn't really seem to be any choice here...I'm not going to be able to be back before the day ends.

unvote
vote: Chandani

b.i.o

Postby b.i.o » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:31 pm UTC

Also, 1 more is hammer, I'm pretty sure. There should be enough for a lynch now though.

Chandani

Postby Chandani » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:32 pm UTC

Yeah, Dr. Ug confirmed my lynch by the end of the deadline.

Mabye we shouldn't just lynch lurkers? (For the future after I die).

Hey, maybe I should do a brain dump...

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:44 pm UTC

Vote Count

Chandani - 7 (michaelandjimi, mpolo, Mavketl, Lataro, weiyaoli, Dr Ug, b.i.o)
mpolo - 3 (Brooklynxman, Elvish Pillager, Chandani)

Deadline is 1 hours, 25 minutes from now.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:24 am UTC

Not specifically now, but in general: if you think that following the Godfather's vote is a good strategy, that's a valid opinion. Just don't regard it as some sort of excuse to not have a good reason to vote. I'm only guessing, just like the rest of you. If there is someone that I want lynched for a more substantial reason, I will go "hey guys let's all lynch that person right now".

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:47 am UTC

At this point, NaR is looking a hell of a lot more suspicious than Chandani. Currently, assuming townliness, one's aim is to provide a wealth of information on themselves so as to clear themselves from suspicion and to highlight where the scummy people actually are. You know the reason why we use scumtells to tell scum? Because scum are more likely to produce scumtells. That's why they're named that. Admittedly, this game they're FBItells, but that makes no difference to what I'm saying.

I'm going to

Unvote Chandani

and

as a token indication that I don't trust you. And night ends in less than half an hour, and there're 6 people still voting Chandani. So it won't make any difference. But it's still an indication I'd like to make.

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:51 am UTC

Also, and this is where logic goes fuzzy in this game, if you start as Mafia and talk a lot, then, should you turn FBI, any change in behaviour should become apparent, making it more likely that you'll be caught. At the moment, since you're town, that's something you want - to help the town win. It's not something that you'll want when you're FBI, though.

So individually, it's a bad and confusing strategy. But if you take the group as a whole, with everybody Mafia or pretending to be, it's behaviour we want! So post lots. Or else.

If that doesn't make sense then I don't even know what.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:53 am UTC

...indeed. NaR's position is ridiculous. Heck, Made Men should probably *want* to draw the recruit, to make up for the fact that Capos are preferable recruits from the outset.

Unvote (mpolo)

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:55 am UTC

I will add a 6th vote if it comes to that (we have a little over 10 minutes left), but I don't feel comfortable risking a no-lynch by switching right now.

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Re: [T] MoA Replay - Night 3 - 2 down, 14 to go

Postby MasterOfAll » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:12 am UTC

Final Vote Count

Chandani - 6 (mpolo, Mavketl, Lataro, weiyaoli, Dr Ug, b.i.o)
Not A Raptor - 3 (ForAllOfThis, michaelandjimi, Elvish Pillager)
mpolo - 2 (Brooklynxman, Chandani)

Chandani has been killed. She was Loyal Mafia.

It is now Night 3.

There are 14 players.

8 Votes needed to kill immediately. 6 Votes needed to kill at deadline.

Deadline is 24 hours from now.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:42 am UTC

Okay, everyone abandon "a snitch lynch is a mislynch" for now. :P I need a little more time, so it would be nice if we can catch FBI today - any FBI. Agent would be best, of course, but snitch is a decent second.

Hands off the Capos please, but not much longer.
Lataro and Elvish Pillager: could you please investigate each other D4? One of you can report to me privately tomorrow (you'll find out when you have a PM in your inbox). The other: please wait with publishing your results in here until I ask for them.

I would've liked to do a full circle-check, but the difficulty with that... well, as you probably figured from earlier, we've used one of the investigations already so michaelandjimi is vanilla now. I request that you do not lynch him today, though. I would consider a vote for him incredibly suspicious.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:45 am UTC

EBWOP: Also, keep in mind that we have 4 FBI now. Don't bring this to L-1 (or 2) way before the deadline: I want to be sure that there is time for investigations to be sent in and preferably for everyone to have opinions in here.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:51 am UTC

Mavketl wrote:Lataro and Elvish Pillager: could you please investigate each other D4? One of you can report to me privately tomorrow (you'll find out when you have a PM in your inbox). The other: please wait with publishing your results in here until I ask for them.

Noted.

As to the lynch, I'm still looking hard at NAR, for his "Active lurking is pro-town" thing. With 24-hour days, there's no real reason to delay voting.

Vote: NAR

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Postby Brooklynxman » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:21 am UTC

I still feel a mpolo lynch is a good lynch. Nar is also a good lynch, but I really prefer we go after mpolo for active lurking in the post where he decried active lurking.

We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:

Return to “Mafia”