Ibarra wrote:I would if that wouldn't cut it too close.
If this mission gets rejected, 3rd consecutive mission rejected.
Then if Mav were to use the plot power, 4th consecutive mission rejected.
At this point, cjdrum would be leader, we should accept it or else it would be the 5th consecutive mission rejected.
Then even if we were to accept it, the next leader who would distribute plot powers would be Lataro (confirmed spy).
So I'm going to accept the current mission, but I still think that Chandani is a spy.
I already gave out my reasoning on why Chandani seems suspicious.
1) When asked who should go on a mission, she included Lataro on. Barring the fact that assuming she was the only town between the three, she wouldn't have included Lataro.
2) When pre-confirmed spy Mav confronted her with this, the tone of the exchange felt more of advise than accusation.
3) She attempted to distribute the plot powers by her own, despite the fact we all agreed on selecting who to receive them.
4) She buddied me excessively.
1)-3) are fine, and I agree with them, but...
- Chandani never tried to "Buddy" you or with you or whatever. She used the phrase "Team Leader Points", which means nothing. It's the same as saying "plus one Internet to you" or "Congratulations, 20 points!" - this is not buddying. This is a figure of speech.
- Even if Chandani was attempting buddying, it would be a stupid gambit.
- The point of Buddying in a regular Mafia game is that, if the Buddier is lynched and flips scum, the Town will look to the Buddy-ee as scummy.
- In this game, Chandani will not be lynched (we could try, but...) and so Buddying would be useless - the whole thing relies on the Buddier being lynched and flipping scum.
So basically the logic here is ripped to shreds. Please stop saying that Chandani was "Buddying you", because a) She wasn't, and b) It sounds really weird in my head. "Buddying me"... "Buddying with me"... "Attempting to use the highly complex maneuver of 'Buddying', with me as the target"...
Mostly a), though.