Standard Mafia Rules
2. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE THIS THREAD. (Unless you spoiler it in the discussion thread, or really, really want to, you are only shooting yourself in the foot.)
3. Please stay on topic. (Or not.).
4. Don't lurk. If you need a replacement let me know and I'll fix it. If you go away for more than a whole day/night without letting me know, you will be modkilled.
5. If you aren't part of the game, please post in a separate, forbidden to players, thread for outside analysis.
6. Once I say that it's nighttime, do not post in the thread AT ALL. Minor off topicness will be tolerated but please, do not discuss the game during night.
7. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," or "Urrghh" which reveals no information. Seriously, dead people, you are dead, stay that way. YOU ARE DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!
8. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine. YOU MAY NOT QUOTE YOUR ROLE PM, anyone who does anything even close to this will be publicly executed.
9. You may not edit your posts. This is to preempt the possibility of cheating by sending messages to other people and then editing them out. Or a for a number of other reasons. DON'T EDIT.
10. Do not assume the game is over until one of the mods say it is.
For the purpose of this game, you are all Colour-blind cops.
Example, if you are colour blind in Blue and Yellow, if you look at Mr Purple, because Purple consists of Black and Blue, you would not see the Blue, simply Black.
Therefore, Mr Purple would be copped as Black.
If you are colour-blind in both Blue and Yellow, some colours appear to be the same colour.
Thus, Mr Yellow will also be copped as Black.
This game only applies single-stage Primary colour (RYB) subtraction.
White consists of Red, Yellow & Blue
Black is a lack of colour.
eg PURPLE consists of Black and Blue
If you are colourblind in BLUE, you will 'see' Purple as BLACK
If you are colourblind in RED, you will 'see' Purple as PURPLE
If you are colourblind in YELLOW, you will 'see' Purple as PURPLE
If you are colourblind in RED & BLUE, you will 'see' Purple as BLACK
Those members of the Rainbow Club have only 1 vote each
Those that are of the Monochrome Club have an additional collective (hidden) vote (only any 1 counts as 2)
Those that are in the Resistor Club always have 2 votes (1 hidden) each
If you wish to lynch someone, you have the votes.
There is no NK or DK, neither is there a night (per se).
If someone is lynched, then their true Colour (eg. Pink) is revealed.
You may PM the MOD once each game day with a list of persons and their suspected colour.
The list may contain as many, or as few names as you wish.
You will get a response of a number, which will indicate the number of correct names to colours, but not which.
Every night, you may send in a cop target and you will get their colour as you 'see' it.
Each game day will last 4 or 5 days, with each Night lasting until I have sorted all coppings.
You may not reveal your colour, although you may reveal your colourblindness.
Thus Mr Pink cannot state that he is Mr Pink, but he can state that he is clourblind in Red & White.
You cannot claim allegiance to any Club (by dint of ModKill), so false-claiming of which Club you are in is veto'd.
When you consider you have the winning condition, please state your answer in BOLD, in thread.
You may 'discuss' the potential winning lists, as long as they are not in bold.
The Rainbow Club must identify all members of the Monochrome Club and the Resistor Club.
The Monochrome Club must correctly identify all members of the Resistor Club.
The Resistor Club must correctly identify all members of the Monochrome Club.
You do not have to be specific, ie Player A is part of the Rainbow Club and is the Colour BLUE.
Simply, these are the members of the Rainbow, or Monochrome, or Resistor Club.
If you are correct, your Club wins.
If you are wrong, you die and your true colour is revealed.
You ALL fail, if you lynch a complete Club.
The sun arises. Let there be light. And behold:
C O L O U R S