[M] Doctor Who Mafia - Game over: Town wins

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Vieto

Re: [M] Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2: Weeping Raptors

Postby Vieto » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:08 am UTC

Hey guys. Got back late, so I'll post the next day tomorrow. Consider this a an extension of up to 12 hours.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:04 am UTC

Whoa, apparently all of us pretty much missed/forgot the deadline? I'll be throwing out a vote shortly.
Not A Raptor: Mav can be a very wily and dangerous player.
roband: Mav has a way of making everything seem right.
ELEPHANT SCIENCE - MORE ELEPHANT SCIENCE
- NEW: Elephant Math!

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:23 pm UTC

Shoot - I can't believe we all forgot about the deadline :P

I'm not really sure what to do about greenlover and/or FaoT - they both could have good explanations, but also could both be scum. So far, I think the only person I can say has really pinged me, is Mav, for the whole John Smith thing (I still can't see how John Smith would have no connections to the doctor and just be a normal human). It's a bit of a rush vote, but I'm not sure if I'll be online this afternoon, so that's going to be me.

vote: Mavketl
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:36 pm UTC

I think the fact that Rose is coming down on my side of this should've been enough of a hint for you. So, OMGUS it is.

Vote: Angua

I don't want to vote for FAOT or greenlover because of their claims (though I don't fully trust greenlover.. just don't wanna risk it right now). Two cops who seem to be sane and have given us true results: GoP and weiyaoli. They are not necessarily town, but again, why risk it?

That leaves keeneal, Chandani and Angua on my list of feasible lynch targets for today. I think keeneal has been the most townie of those three (also that master-copping thing helps), but I'm not getting much of a read on Chandani. I'd be willing to change my vote to her if anyone is advocating that.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:39 pm UTC

Also I don't think it says anywhere what happens in case of a tie (I searched for 'tie' and 'tied' and 'equal'), so it'd be swell if some more people can vote.

keeneal
Location: Glenside during the school year, Rising Sun in the summers, Lancaster in the in-between

Postby keeneal » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:40 pm UTC

Well, I'm obviously not going to vote for Angua if the only reason to do so is an OMGUS reaction. I also want to lynch FAOT or GL until they get a chance to prove their roles.

Unfortunately, the only think I can think to look at is the people who were in favor of revealing John Smith's identity. I can't imagine a scenario where that's good for the town. I think it's a weak argument at best, but I'm not a fan of NL.

Vote: Mavketl
I prepared Explosive Runes this morning.Alex Keene

keeneal
Location: Glenside during the school year, Rising Sun in the summers, Lancaster in the in-between

Postby keeneal » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:41 pm UTC

EBOWP : also don't want to***

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:49 pm UTC

keeneal wrote:if the only reason to do so is an OMGUS reaction.
... did you not read what was RIGHT in front of 'OMGUS'?

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:30 pm UTC

I don't know, something about greenlover's explanation is not adding up for me. He says that he has limitations but that isn't reflected on my cop which is strange since daily implies no restrictions. Their lurkiness isn't helping things either and I don't want to wait any longer for their explanations post so I can spot any inconsistencies since that's stalling the game right now.

Not having much information to go on him is frustrating me.

@Mavketl, not going into whether we can even trust FAOT at all, his coming down on the same side was so full of wine and subjective. It's not impossible that (depending on mafia size atm, especially if there is a cult/supporter like mechanic at all) they would feel that a shot at the doctor is worth attracting some attention that you could potentially explain away.

Of course, there is also the possibility that FAOT is lying/his cop is naive and John Smith does not exist (webby claimed that he would show to cops as Amy Pond for example) and scum know this and in that case it would benefit them to get a claim for X to look more townie.

FoS: Mavketl

I think I will tentatively slap down a vote:
Vote: greenlover

For some pressure to come back and give more information if nothing else.
And you thought I was crazy...

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:32 pm UTC

Yes, or maybe the one person who can accurately judge whether it's safe for Rose to out who John Smith is, you know, John Smith. So stop lynching me.

weiyaoli wrote:For some pressure to come back and give more information if nothing else.
lol, half an hour before deadline, really.

keeneal

Postby keeneal » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:41 pm UTC

@Mavketl
I did - that defense isn't sustainable until/unless Rose's claim is validated. Besides, I feel that the fact youcalled it an OMGUS response is telling. It implies that you don't believe your own argument and need to justify your vote with a second reason (namely, the OMGUS).

@weiyaoli
My cop had a restriction on it - it could only be used on people who were dead.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:43 pm UTC

keeneal wrote:I did - that defense isn't sustainable until/unless Rose's claim is validated. Besides, I feel that the fact youcalled it an OMGUS response is telling. It implies that you don't believe your own argument and need to justify your vote with a second reason (namely, the OMGUS).
I called it an OMGUS because I can't believe that town Angua would vote for me in this situation. Because in my opinion this has been pretty damn obvious. Thus, Angua wants to not see it.

For the record, I also can't imagine town weiyaoli making a useless vote* 30 minutes before the deadline.

*well, it might turn out not to be, but he doesn't know that

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:47 pm UTC

For the record, I also can't imagine town weiyaoli making a useless vote* 30 minutes before the deadline.

*well, it might turn out not to be, but he doesn't know that

lolwhat?

And I didn't check the deadline timing (apart from vaguely having the idea that we had a 12 hour extension some time ago) so the 30 minutes is news to me.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:48 pm UTC

12 hours from the first post of this page. less than 20 minutes left.

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:05 pm UTC

Votals
Mavketl - angua, Keeneal
Angua - Mavketl
Greenlover - Weiyaoli

An angry mob formed around Mavketl. Appearing panicked, he began talking faster. "Oh fine, I'll arrest myself. I'll just go into this dead-end alley while I wait for my inevitable death..."
He hides behind a corner, and everyone follows him, but finds him missing. annoyed, they look up the second person on the list, Greenlover, and opt to lynch him. Although stronger, Greenlover is no match for sheer numbers, and is murdered violently by a t-rex. After he is thrown off a roof. He appeared to be a Sontauran.

as the next day arrived, ForAllOfThis broke free from the cabinet, permanently disabling it, and Mavketl appeared from around another corner. Also, it began to snow hard, and a glacier appeared on the horizon. The dinosaurs began to die from the sheer cold.

Day 3.
Greenlover is dead. He was the Sontauran, a mafia recruiter. IF YOU WERE RECRUITED, YOU ARE NOW YOUR NORMAL ROLE.
Mavketl time-traveled to D3
FAOT is now able to play normally again, as FAOT has escaped the cabinet.
7 left, 4 to lynch.

Chandani

Re: [M] Doctor Who Mafia - Day 3: Police box cabinet.

Postby Chandani » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:51 pm UTC

Hey Vieto, Mav's a girl
So, Mav has time-traveled. That limits the number of roles that she could be. Arresting herself... the time traveling robot? Someone who is a time-traveling cop? Or it could be the obvious...
Anyway, since the mafia recruiter is dead... FAOT couldn't be recruited in the future now. So either FAOT is lying about the role (not Rose), the alignment cop failed, or something weird is happening (the cabinet predicting the future?). If he is Rose, Rose could be a walking paradox, so it could have messed up whatever that cabinet thing was supposed to do. The cabinet seemed like a one-shot roleblock/alignment cop, or something like that.

So... we killed the mafia recruiter, the Sonatarin. There's still probably the Silence, though I don't think there would be a cult plus a mafia recruiter for a game this size, or two recruiters in general. So no more recruiters?

I don't have any major comments about the last day.
I'm not suspicious of Mav, save for the possibility that the Master could be floating around, depending on keeneal's cop sanity. I find it more interesting that people went to Mav (see: Angua and keeneal) when I think a recruiter is more suspicious in general. So IGMEO you guys. (I wonder why keeneal brought up the sanity issues later, and not with the first cop...)
Weiyaoli's vote is a bit weird, but I can accept it for not seeing the deadline. By the way... was your cop one-shot? You didn't state it outright, though I can infer from your post.

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:54 pm UTC

Chandani wrote:Hey Vieto, Mav's a girl

Noted for future reference. (sorry in advance, I default to 'he' if I don't know a player's gender)

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:05 pm UTC

Chandani wrote:Weiyaoli's vote is a bit weird, but I can accept it for not seeing the deadline. By the way... was your cop one-shot? You didn't state it outright, though I can infer from your post.

No. I copped Mav today and just waiting for results now.

I was right about greenlover it seems. @Chandani, it is likely that FAOT was just lying yesterday because he was recruited. (he wasn't recruited in the future but sometime during D1 or 2)

keeneal

Postby keeneal » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:38 pm UTC

Chandani wrote:I'm not suspicious of Mav, save for the possibility that the Master could be floating around, depending on keeneal's cop sanity. I find it more interesting that people went to Mav (see: Angua and keeneal) when I think a recruiter is more suspicious in general. So IGMEO you guys. (I wonder why keeneal brought up the sanity issues later, and not with the first cop...)
Why aren't you suspicious of Mav? Because he time-traveled?

I stand by what I said before - I don't like NL, I wanted to wait for the other two to be able to prove their roles, and I found his explanation weird.

IIRC, someone else brought up the sanity thing, and so I went back and re-read my cop result. I was concerned by what I saw might have meant, so I shared it with the town.

ForAllOfThis

Postby ForAllOfThis » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:44 pm UTC

Sorry guys I was lying yesterday but was actually recruited End of D1/Start of D2. No paradoxes or future predictions, which makes me think the tardis cabinet was fundamentally town (why on earth scum would push me into a box after recruiting me - doesn't make much sense). I'll go and edit one of my posts yesterday to prove that I am Rose. It'll be the last one I posted before this.

Chandani

Postby Chandani » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:14 am UTC

keeneal wrote:
Chandani wrote:I'm not suspicious of Mav, save for the possibility that the Master could be floating around, depending on keeneal's cop sanity. I find it more interesting that people went to Mav (see: Angua and keeneal) when I think a recruiter is more suspicious in general. So IGMEO you guys. (I wonder why keeneal brought up the sanity issues later, and not with the first cop...)
Why aren't you suspicious of Mav? Because he time-traveled?

I stand by what I said before - I don't like NL, I wanted to wait for the other two to be able to prove their roles, and I found his explanation weird.

IIRC, someone else brought up the sanity thing, and so I went back and re-read my cop result. I was concerned by what I saw might have meant, so I shared it with the town.

A: Mav is a girl.
B: I didn't see anything wrong with the reasoning. We don't know what John Smith's role in this thing is. It's possible that John Smith can turn into the Doctor, or is a failsafe if the Doctor dies. It's also possible that John Smith is a no one, and is just the Doctor permanently in human. I don't know which one is more likely, and there wasn't anything logically wrong about it. So that didn't seem particulary scummy to me, when compared to greenlover (yes, I'm a biased person against recruiters).
Now, she seems a bit better since she can time-travel.

And so we know for the future: What happens in case of a tie?

FAOT's post is edited with his claim, four minutes after his post claiming his edit. Just for the record.

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:30 am UTC

Chandani wrote:What happens in case of a tie?

Assuming no time travel is involved; no lynch occurs.

ForAllOfThis

Postby ForAllOfThis » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:04 am UTC

Rolecopped Chandani, came back as Harriet Jones. Thought I'd reveal this one without asking because she seems a little evil and the doctor gets her unelected (for killing aliens). Although apparently she is an excellent prime minister, so not sure what to think about it. Possibly a lyncher for all things alien, or a protector of all things human?

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:37 am UTC

Oh, and the deadline is Tuesday at 9:00 pm

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:41 am UTC

Nothing particularly concerning from Mavketl's ability cop to comment on. I think I have an idea of what role she is, but not going to reveal it here.

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.

Postby Angua » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:41 am UTC

weiyaoli wrote:Nothing particularly concerning from Mavketl's ability cop to comment on. I think I have an idea of what role she is, but not going to reveal it here.

If you're thinking what I'm thinking, haven't we already mentioned the possibility of that role somewhere in the thread? Though, Mav being able to time travel takes away from the role that she was getting annoyed at me for not seeing that she was apparently hinting that she had, though, if she was sure that she'd cop as that, I guess that could make some sense.

Greenlover being a Sontaran with a recruit is odd - they're the roundheaded warmongering aliens (so not surprising that they're scum, but surprising that they'd have a recruit from flavour). The more interesting thing is the fact that they were apparently lynched instead of Mav - it means that Mav must have had a specific redirect lynch power, otherwise you would have thought that 2 other people on the list having the same number of votes (me and greenlover at one each) would have lead to a no-lynch if it was a more passive redirect.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

ForAllOfThis

Postby ForAllOfThis » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:49 am UTC

Or there is secret votes. Or someone has a double vote. Or someone time travelled, creating two versions of themselves to vote. The possibilities are endless.

ForAllOfThis

Postby ForAllOfThis » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:51 am UTC

EBWOP: Wei, we (and other cops) should be keeping who we cop and when we cop secret and only revealing the results if necessary. That way scum won't know what we are doing and cant take action to stop us.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:53 am UTC

I think Harriet Jones is town. She made a decision that the doctor disagreed with - once. That's it, she's been perfectly 'townie' throughout everything else,
Spoiler:
giving her life to give the doctor&friends a chance to save the earth

Angua wrote:The more interesting thing is the fact that they were apparently lynched instead of Mav - it means that Mav must have had a specific redirect lynch power, otherwise you would have thought that 2 other people on the list having the same number of votes (me and greenlover at one each) would have lead to a no-lynch if it was a more passive redirect.
Are you just not reading what happened in the flavour and ignoring all the comments on it? I don't have any kind of redirect powers. I just wasn't around to be lynched when the deadline hit, and I imagine I took my vote with me.
Chandani wrote:Weiyaoli's vote is a bit weird, but I can accept it for not seeing the deadline.
He didn't change it when he was aware of the deadline, so that's not very relevant.

Anyway, I'm glad we (probably) have our Rose back, the way FAOT was acting yesterday was confusing me a lot and I guess that explains it (and the public cop result we got on him). I wonder if we have any other recruiting baddies around? It kind of fits the flavour. It'd be nice if you can use your cop and share the results with us soonish, I think?

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.

Postby Angua » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:22 pm UTC

Mavketl wrote:Are you just not reading what happened in the flavour and ignoring all the comments on it? I don't have any kind of redirect powers. I just wasn't around to be lynched when the deadline hit, and I imagine I took my vote with me.

I read the comments - there was a lot about greenlover being scum, stuff about people being recruited, but nothing about the mechanics of it. The votals had greenlover and me down as one each - forgive me not thinking about the fact that you time travelling would take your vote with you as this whole time travel thing is a bit weird. I was just trying to point out something new.

Also - FaoT was the one who copped Chandani as Harriet Jones, so they might not have another cop today (unless you copped Chandani yesterday FaoT and didn't tell us because you'd been recruited?).
GNU Terry Pratchett

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:35 pm UTC

Angua wrote:I read the comments - there was a lot about greenlover being scum, stuff about people being recruited, but nothing about the mechanics of it. The votals had greenlover and me down as one each - forgive me not thinking about the fact that you time travelling would take your vote with you as this whole time travel thing is a bit weird. I was just trying to point out something new.
I might be a bit on edge here because from my point of view, it kind of looks like you've been doing a lot of biased information processing today and yesterday. And you're not presenting it as an alternative theory, you specifically say things like "Mav must have a lynch re-direct" and that just makes me go "fuck off, you are clearly not interested in looking at what's actually going on". Language matters, and "do you have a lynch redirect?" or "Mav could have a lynch redirect" really is different from what you are doing.

Angua wrote:Also - FaoT was the one who copped Chandani as Harriet Jones, so they might not have another cop today (unless you copped Chandani yesterday FaoT and didn't tell us because you'd been recruited?).
Oops, my fail. I did read it as that, but I guess it's fairly unlikely that he got a cop in before the roleblock.

ForAllOfThis

Postby ForAllOfThis » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:25 pm UTC

Yea no more copping today I'm afraid.

ForAllOfThis

Postby ForAllOfThis » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:26 pm UTC

EBWOP: From me. Just thought I'd clear that up.

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:28 pm UTC

Mavketl wrote:
Chandani wrote:Weiyaoli's vote is a bit weird, but I can accept it for not seeing the deadline.
He didn't change it when he was aware of the deadline, so that's not very relevant.

Except I don't understand how unvoting 20 minutes before the deadline would have been any better at all.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:45 pm UTC

Unless you were magically expecting me to time-travel myself out of a lynch, your choice in that situation was lynch me, or lynch Angua. You effectively chose to lynch me (you're not telling me you expected two more people to vote for greenlover in 20 minutes, right?), but you didn't own up to that choice.

Yes, it did turn out alright, but you really had no way of knowing that. If I had had no other option to escape the lynch, I would've switched my vote to greenlover, causing a tie and thus a no-lynch. That makes sense from my point of view (I know I'm town, etc), but why would you give me that option at all?

Basically I can't think of any way that that vote was a sensibly townie thing to do.

And even without all that, the only thing I said in that post that you're replying to is that "weiyaoli was not aware of the deadline" is irrelevant, because you made the same choices when you were aware of the deadline. It was a comment on a flaw in Chandani's reasoning.

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:06 pm UTC

Firstly, where does it say that a tied votals would lead to a NL before Chandani asked that question today (hence how would I have known that since that is not the case in all games)? And my options were to either vote for you or none at all according to your reasoning since voting for Angua would also tie the votals.

And yes, I also did give you the opportunity to tie the votals, but I was also online all the way up to deadline and could have changed my vote to prevent such a thing.

About the passively voting to lynch you thing, yes that was what it ended up being but I did think that there was a case for greenlover's lynch (also your cryptic comment suggested that you had some way of getting out of the lynch/affecting the lynch to greenlover so I was happy voting for the most suspicious person from my perspective).

And three people were online at that point in time too:

me, you and keeneal.

Which would have been enough to lynch greenlover anyway (disregarding any powers).

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.

Postby Angua » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:45 pm UTC

Mavketl wrote:
Angua wrote:I read the comments - there was a lot about greenlover being scum, stuff about people being recruited, but nothing about the mechanics of it. The votals had greenlover and me down as one each - forgive me not thinking about the fact that you time travelling would take your vote with you as this whole time travel thing is a bit weird. I was just trying to point out something new.
I might be a bit on edge here because from my point of view, it kind of looks like you've been doing a lot of biased information processing today and yesterday. And you're not presenting it as an alternative theory, you specifically say things like "Mav must have a lynch re-direct" and that just makes me go "fuck off, you are clearly not interested in looking at what's actually going on". Language matters, and "do you have a lynch redirect?" or "Mav could have a lynch redirect" really is different from what you are doing.

I'm sorry - it's been a bad day, with my laptop dying completely and I haven't been able to fix it so now I have the prospect of forking out for that. I did that post first thing this morning after finding out it had died, so wasn't really at my best.

Anyway, as for thoughts on the conversation so far - Harriet Jones is probably not scum (though I can see how she would be independent such as vig or lyncher) as the doctor basically didn't like her because she advocated wiping out some aliens for some reason. Chandani seems to sort of be linking themself to Mav, though it is possibly that they just see recruiters as more of a threat than someone wanting to out John Smith. Mav is being extremely defensive. FaoT is the only person that seems to be checking out so far as them definitely being the person claiming to be Rose. I think they are the towniest so far. Weiyaoli did seem a bit odd with the swooping in late to vote (though at least they did vote), however I can see why they would go to greenlover if they didn't really like the reasoning about Mav. Keeneal's reasoning seemed to pretty much mirror my own, so I think that makes me more likely to trust them. GoP hasn't said anything today, but they got us webby correctly, so they are pretty much town in my book.

Also, something to think about - the daleks, the master and the silence all definitely have the ability to time travel, (as well as good guys such as River, the Doctor and Captain Jack Harkness) so be wary of just trusting Mav because they did it (to me it seems to be fairly neutral with whether or not it could be a scum or town tell).
GNU Terry Pratchett

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:42 pm UTC

Sorry guys, I've been busy lately, so I haven't had alot of time.

Well, quite abit has happened since I last posted. Seems to be a lot of stuff about the lynch, though it has turned out well in the end. So far 3 deaths, 1 confirmed Mafia, 1 confirmed SK, and 1 unconfirmed Master (likely mafia). Which leaves us with Daleks and the silence. Others have said it's likely that the silence killed the Master, with the flavour indicating that, which would mean that they would be an SK. Which is also the likely role of the Dalek. They obviously have some restrictions on their abilities to kill, because there has only been one kill so far.

Another thing I just realised: We should be careful of anyone going back in time and trying to change the lynch.

If anyone disagrees with the above, please tell me. I'm flavourblind, but thats what I gather so far.

Is Mav on the same day as the rest of us?

Now, onto players:

Mavketl: I can understand the lynch on her, as I was leaning the same way. It was only a slight ping, your eagerness to reveal john smith, but its one of the few I had to go on. Their time travel is neither townie nor scummy, as anyone would try to timetravel to avoid a lynch. Since then, they have been acting pretty reasonably, picking out the faults with the lynch.

Chandani: Their first post is a bit weird. They seem to not consider the fact that FAOT might have been recruited already. No major comments on the last day? With the whole lynch mix-up? Strange. And a posthumous 'I thought GL was scummier than Mav' which is always better left unsaid. Her later reasoning that Mav looks better because she can time-travel? It seems to me more bad guys would have that power than good guys.

Angua: Votes for Mav, which I can understand. Is subtle about which role they think Mav is. States that the recruiting mafia is odd, that their is little flavour justification for it. Then mixes up the lynch mechanics. Explains their reasoning for mixing up the mechanics. Then posts their feelings about everyone. Also posts that time-travelling is neither scummy nor townie. Looks to be going hard against Mav.

FAOT: Confirmed Rose. Rolecopped Chandani as Harriet Jones. Then wants to keep cops secret. Not alot to go on here, but interesting that they would change tact.

Weiyaoli: Voted for GL to apply pressure, with a couple of hours to go. Doesn't change when called on it. It worked out for town in the end, but was still strange. Has apparently copped Mav, but nothing concerning there. Then explains their reasoning. Now, I very much doubt they are mafia, so a possible SK? Would they have an ability cop?

keeneal: Votes for Mav. I find myself agreeing with their points, which makes me think they're town, but as I haven't played with them before, its hard to tell.

Chandani is actually pinging me the most so far, but has been copped as someone who is likely town. My next favourite is a toss-up between Angua and Mav; Probably leaning Mav over Angua, but I think they would be on opposing sides. After them, It goes keeneal, Weiyaoli then FAOT.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:54 am UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:Is Mav on the same day as the rest of us?

Yes

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:49 am UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:Another thing I just realised: We should be careful of anyone going back in time and trying to change the lynch.
Is there anything we can do to prevent that, except not suggest it in public?

Gopher of Pern wrote:Mavketl: I can understand the lynch on her, as I was leaning the same way. It was only a slight ping, your eagerness to reveal john smith
Getting more eager with every passing moment.

Also, about the Sontaran recruit.
FAOT wrote:Sorry guys I was lying yesterday but was actually recruited End of D1/Start of D2.
As in, the recruit action happened during the non-existent night / exactly at the moment of the day switch?

(I'm asking because it seems like most actions are day-actions in which case there would've been two recruits, so I want to make sure I understood that right.)

Return to “Mafia”