Game type: Closed
Speed: Turbo - deadlines to be determined later, roughly 3/1.
Flavour: Undecided yet.
Size: 7+. If I get less than 7, I will cancel it. There is no upper bound for the amount of players.
The setup will be PYPoké, which means that you can pick your Pokémon, and as such your rolename.
Actual Poké strength will have no relevance on the strength of the role. Originality with the pokés is very much appreciated, it'd be nice if we didn't have 5 signups all going Mewtwo/Mew/Pikachu. If something like that happens, I will pick your pokémon, and I'm not sure you'll like that . All eligible pokemon are in the picture under the name, which means the first 151 pokemon. In case you're not too familiar with Pokémon, you can view a list here.
No knowledge of Pokémon is required to play this game, it's nice if you know the basics, and more knowledge may be favourable. I had originally planned to make this a set-up to more difficult games, but I'm thinking I want to go all-out on this one. New players are wholeheartedly invited to join, I'll gladly answer any questions not regarding roles.
2. All PMs need to be CC’d to me and webby, i.e. the mod and comod.
3. If you’re playing, you’re posting. Please don’t lurk - if you need a replacement, PM me. If you don’t post for 48 hours, you will get a modprod and a warning to post within 24 hours. If you miss that deadline or fail to post for 48 hours a second time, you will be modkilled.
4. Votes, unvotes and questions for the mod should be bolded. You are requested not to use bold text unless it is to me, emphasis can be put through cursive text, or underlining, or I'm sure there's some more creative stuff to put emphasis that you can think of.
5. Day is over as soon as there is a clear majority vote, or if the deadline has passed, or if I say so. If there is a single plurality vote by deadline, that person will be lynched. Ties and explicit "no lynch" majority/plurality votes will result in no lynch (but aren’t necessarily recommended).
5. When I declare Night, do not post in the thread. If you have a Night action, PM it to me before the Night deadline or you will not use it.
6. You may not edit your posts. Ever.
8. Rule changes and/or clarifications will be put here if necessary - as this is a non-bastard game, this will only ever be done to reduce confusion, not cause it.
Sorry for being a bit behind on updating the list.. Smartphones are uncool.