Mafia Avengers - Game Over - Skrull Supremacy!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby wam » Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm UTC

Ok first off I should say that I have checked all of this with the mod and he is happy for me to do this.

First of all the confessions
I am scum, (I won't role claim as I would like to try and keep my vote but it should be pretty easy to work out who I am).
Tim was initially in the same mafia group.
There were no skrulls in the mafia group.
I also control the kill.
I did kill woopate last night.
I made up the attempted recruit story to get out of being lynched.
I did not have the day kill on D1 it belonged to FAOT but I did correctly suggest that DBC was the cult leader.
I never recieved a message saying that woopate had tracked me.

Now what I truly believe.
I believe I am the only true scum left. There are two of us in theory but the other has role claimed as norman osbourne. If you read the wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Avengers, you will see that he is given as the leader of the dark avengers.

I was initially very worried that I would be killed and the NK would then pass to the cult leader, however, I have talked to the mod and this is not the case.

I don't know what tim can or can't say but I think he is worried about both of these as well. Hence, him pushing that you shouldn't lynch me.

What do I want ?
To win! I have accepted that I can't win as scum therefore I would like to win in a different way. I would like to be hammered by roband and turned into town thereby winning at the end of the game. If this is not possible I would at least rather town won than either cult.


What do I offer in return for this.

I will give you the leader of the dark avengers cult (who is NK immune, therefore must be lynched), and will NK trienoks, thereby wiping out the dark avengers cult before they can recruit again.

That would leave us at 1/4/6 with the skrulls (Assuming they can recruit overnight). Which we as town should be able to stop them, with 3 kills a day night cycle. I am also happy to use my NK on people as per public vote (as we did with adam Hs day kill).

What I would like to happend next
I would like all town with outstanding votes on me to unvote at least whilst this is being considered.

And as long as a few people (must include roband) agree to this I will out the dark avengers cult leader and work with town to remove both cults.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
mpolo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm UTC
Location: Germany

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby mpolo » Tue May 15, 2012 5:55 pm UTC

As I trust roband's power at present, I don't object to this at all. It's the only thing on the table that makes a lot of sense. Becuase these cults are making me quite nervous. We also have to deal with the Skrulls, of course.

(1) We have Norman Osborn and NOT The Green Goblin. Perhaps the player had a choice of playing GreenGoblin or DarkAvenger or something else -- maybe even a town option. That's neither here nor there.
(2) We've seen roband's power work.

So, if roband is on, he should hammer post-haste. If he's not on, some townie should unvote to be able to coordinate this. I believe Rob's in England, so there's a reasonable chance that he'll be around relatively shortly. I will try to do some "checking in" over the next couple of hours, in case I can help.
Image <-- Evil experiment

User avatar
mpolo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm UTC
Location: Germany

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby mpolo » Tue May 15, 2012 5:56 pm UTC

The only hook there is if the night-kill that wam controls is the scum night kill, it will likely be gone after his rehabilitation, and might fall to Norman Osborne. Or is it a personal kill?
Image <-- Evil experiment

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby wam » Tue May 15, 2012 5:57 pm UTC

Mpolo

I think you have misunderstood. I want roband to hammer me several days down the line. for the following reasons

1) he is blocked today
2) If i am hammered by roband I guess i will have the same speaking restictions as tim
3) i will loose control of the NK.
4) If you get worried near the end you can always lynch me normally.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Snark » Tue May 15, 2012 5:58 pm UTC

@wam
First, if you're scum, you should be trying to win as scum. I don't care if you've cleared it with the mod, it's dumb. In fact, it's so dumb that I don't think Vieto would truly allow it. I think that you're still playing for your current win condition. I think that you are Skrull and have two lackies (Adam H and someone else) who are the Skrull Captain and Soldier. I think that if we kill someone that you claim is the cult leader and you NK trineroks, that tomorrow you will control Adam's day kill and your night kill and have another recruit putting you at 4 people out of the remaining 10-11. You will want roband to hammer you tomorrow, but perhaps you're one-shot lynch immune. Then you've won the game. Adam day-kills someone and you NK someone and recruit someone. Puts you at 5 people out of the remaining 7-9. Perhaps you're not lynch immune, but you plan on using an extra vote to make sure roband doesn't hammer you tomorrow. Whatever it is, it's fishy, and I don't like it.

Second, any townie should want to hammer you right now (I'd do it myself but I've already voted for you.). You're admitting that if you die, there will be no more NKs from scum.

@mpolo
roband got roleblocked today.

And now wam is saying several days down the line!?!?!?! Not to mention he could easily get blocked again. wam probably controls the freaking day-roleblock?!?!?!
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Snark » Tue May 15, 2012 5:59 pm UTC

Snark wrote:Not to mention he (roband) could easily get blocked again. wam probably controls the freaking day-roleblock?!?!?!


EBWOP
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby wam » Tue May 15, 2012 6:05 pm UTC

Snark

If you want me to be lynched fine, well done on losing the game.

at the moment scum/Da/skrulls/town
1/2/3/7

tomorrow
0/3/4/5


From there you lose. your adamant denial of the fact that town should be lynch me and ignore all the evidence of both cults is making me think you are in a cult and should I survive today I think you should be first in line to die tomorrow.

And if roband gets roleblocked I get lynched normally and lose.

Mod can you confirm that You said this was ok or not?
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
Vieto
Posts: 1558
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Vieto » Tue May 15, 2012 6:09 pm UTC

It's fine, I'm allowing it.

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Snark » Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 pm UTC

Your post is ok by Vieto, sure it is.

But you don't actually mean what you say!!! He's fine with you trying to convince us that you want to turn town, when in actu-freaking-ality, you're playing for a scum win.

If anyone buys this garbage, I'm guessing you're the missing Skruller.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
mpolo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm UTC
Location: Germany

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby mpolo » Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 pm UTC

Nonetheless, Snark's right. There's a rule about not "playing against faction".

Do not deliberately screw over your faction. Seriously, don’t do it. >:|


Which makes this play pretty questionable, unless he thinks it will somehow lead to a factional win. Maybe he got an exception from the mod, or maybe Vieto is saying "I'm allowing him to do what he's doing because he has made a reasonable argument of how it will save his faction".

@Snark -- sorry, I missed that roband is blocked.

Wam is either Osborn or he's the Red Skull. And very possibly a Skrull as well.

I'm really tempted to just hammer at this point…

Ninjaed by Snark.
Image <-- Evil experiment

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby wam » Tue May 15, 2012 6:23 pm UTC

Hence why I checked with the mod first.

If you hammer me town loses its that simple so lets all be calm here and not do anything rash.

I will put my cards on the table and hope that if you do hammer me at least you may kill one of the cults before you lose.

Angua is norman osbourne, the leader of the dark avengers, she was meant to be mafia with me.

If you want further proof look at her post immediatly after I accused trine.

Try lynching her, see what come up, If you then still don't believe me lynch me.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Snark » Tue May 15, 2012 6:36 pm UTC

I've already outlined how that wam can win tomorrow if she isn't lynched today. So let's lynch her today, and Angua tomorrow if we decide that wam was telling the truth. I personally think that wam would say anything to avoid the lynch today.

A role-claim so that people stop accusing me: Nick Fury, recruiting mason. I am the leader of SHIELD. I can recruit 1 person each night, but the person doesn't change alignment. For that reason, I've withheld my recruit. I didn't want to risk recruiting scum and getting killed for my trouble. As the leader of my own mason group, I am unrecruitable and am not even made aware if someone attempts to cult me.

I've got town's interests in mind. And with all the scum and cults around, I'm apparently one of the few that do.

Hammer wam.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
greenlover
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 am UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby greenlover » Tue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm UTC

Hm. Well, this is interesting. I tend to believe wam, but want to see what Angua says in response. If anyone hammers wam before Angua has a chance to respond, you're confirming yourself to be anti-town in my book.

I suspect the reason why Vieto is allowing this is because wam's faction doesn't have much of a chance of survival if he doesn't do something really rash. Its not really playing against his faction, given that his faction was as good as dead if he hadn't done this. This way, its more likely that the mafia will win than it would be otherwise. At this point, however, if the mafia and the town don't work together, its likely that the cults will win. Therefore, we can't be playing for a town win unless we accept this, if we think that wam is telling the truth about our current situation.

On a side note, Snark is acting incredibly aggressively, which makes me think that he's indeed anti-town. Likely is also in the DA cult, and should be lynched tomorrow.

User avatar
t1mm01994
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 pm UTC
Location: San Francisco.. Wait up, I'll tell you some tales!

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby t1mm01994 » Tue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm UTC

IF WE HAMMER NOW CULT WILL HAVE A KILL
SNARK IS TELLING US TO HAMMER
SNARK IS CULT

Vote: Snark

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Snark » Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 pm UTC

So you're saying wam is lying about the kill not being given to the runner-up?
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby wam » Tue May 15, 2012 6:40 pm UTC

I quick thing snark im male!
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
t1mm01994
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 pm UTC
Location: San Francisco.. Wait up, I'll tell you some tales!

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby t1mm01994 » Tue May 15, 2012 6:41 pm UTC

.. Wait, that line doesn't hold.

Ah well, you've ignored /every/ mention of cults so far, or killing people mentioned in cults. I'm fine with my vote on you.

User avatar
greenlover
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 am UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby greenlover » Tue May 15, 2012 6:42 pm UTC

Annnnd ninja'd. Snark, your theory is really, really unlikely. The fact you want us to hammer now before we hear from Augua or anyone else is also rather anti-town. I think its likely you are Nick Fury, but nothing regarding your role is provable. And, your logic about being unrecruitable doesn't add up, given that Lataro was leader of the Avengers, and was zombified.

And ninja'd four more times. My.

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Snark » Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm UTC

wam wrote:I quick thing snark im male!

I apologize. This is getting to be a bad habit of mine. I get games mixed up, and therefore people.

@Tim
Look at my big freaking post about how if we don't lynch wam today, she can very possibly pull off a win tomorrow. I'm all for lynching cults, but wam has just claimed Skrull and Skrull already has two minions. Another night will make it 3. How many times do I have to say that this is ludicrous?!?
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby wam » Tue May 15, 2012 6:45 pm UTC

Tim it makes more sense to lynch angua and NK snark. If we think snark should die.

I am happy to leave snark alive today and try and remove one whole cult.

I believe that angua and trineoks are toghether, based on her quick leap to his defense this morning by attacking me (especially as she is meant to be my teamate.).
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Snark » Tue May 15, 2012 6:50 pm UTC

This just in! greenlover is the other Skrull person, be it captain or soldier!

Or he's a townie with horrible logic!
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
Vieto
Posts: 1558
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Vieto » Tue May 15, 2012 6:51 pm UTC


Votals:
Wam - 5 - Matt, flarp, Soc, Angua, Trine
trineroks - 1 - Wam
Snark - 1- T1mm
13 players, 7 to lynch.

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby wam » Tue May 15, 2012 6:55 pm UTC

Ok tim I have double checked and there is no way that angua will get my kill after I die.

Snark your just being stupidly aggressive and not listening to reason here. I actually believe you are town, but are just being stupid.

unvote

vote angua


As I will NK trineoks overnight. Also (assuming I survive to the night) any town roleblockers out there please don't target me. Cops, watchers, trackers etc feel free, although im not sure what you will learn.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

trineroks
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 am UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby trineroks » Tue May 15, 2012 6:56 pm UTC

wam wrote:I quick thing snark im male!
So am I, and you referred to me as "her".

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby wam » Tue May 15, 2012 6:57 pm UTC

Sorry. Will try not to do it again.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Adam H » Tue May 15, 2012 7:00 pm UTC

Major FoS: everyone who has posted without voting angua.

I wanted to keep this secret, but I only have one more daykill. So we can't count on having a lynch and a daykill everyday to stop the cult from spreading.

My primary power is something like an innocent child. Whenever I choose, Vieto shows my true faction. So I'm not concerned if you think I'm cult, because if I get close to being lynched, I can refute it. That's why I'm calling it like I see it rather than trying to make it look like I'm cult with wam.

wam will kill trine tonight.

Snark, recruit me tonight. This will prove that you haven't been culted, I think.

Tomorrow we lynch wam, whether or not roband has his power (we MUST determine this now, so that if wam has the roleblock he can't just keep on using it on roband). I will use my primary power tomorrow (so cult would be foolish to cult me, because I will come back as cult tomorrow and will be lynched).

Vote Angua
-Adam

trineroks
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 am UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby trineroks » Tue May 15, 2012 7:02 pm UTC

Are we trying to make wam kill cult? If you target me I'd get pretty mad...

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Snark » Tue May 15, 2012 7:04 pm UTC

Vieto wrote:
Votals:
Wam - 5 - Matt, flarp, Soc, Angua, Trine
trineroks - 1 - Wam
Snark - 1- T1mm
13 players, 7 to lynch.


When did flarpfreak unvote?
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
Vieto
Posts: 1558
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Vieto » Tue May 15, 2012 7:06 pm UTC

Votals:
Wam - 5 - Matt, flarp, Soc, Angua, Trine
Angua - 2 - Wam, Adam
Snark - 1- T1mm
13 players, 7 to lynch.

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Snark » Tue May 15, 2012 7:06 pm UTC

If this game is over D5 with wam winning, I'm going to hate all the silent townies.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Adam H » Tue May 15, 2012 7:07 pm UTC

Hehe. Maybe we should tell wam to kill someone else.

Snark: you unvoted when you roleclaimed
-Adam

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Snark » Tue May 15, 2012 7:08 pm UTC

Adam H wrote:Major FoS: everyone who has posted without voting angua.

I wanted to keep this secret, but I only have one more daykill. So we can't count on having a lynch and a daykill everyday to stop the cult from spreading.

My primary power is something like an innocent child. Whenever I choose, Vieto shows my true faction. So I'm not concerned if you think I'm cult, because if I get close to being lynched, I can refute it. That's why I'm calling it like I see it rather than trying to make it look like I'm cult with wam.

wam will kill trine tonight.

Snark, recruit me tonight. This will prove that you haven't been culted, I think.

Tomorrow we lynch wam, whether or not roband has his power (we MUST determine this now, so that if wam has the roleblock he can't just keep on using it on roband). I will use my primary power tomorrow (so cult would be foolish to cult me, because I will come back as cult tomorrow and will be lynched).

Vote Angua


Innocent child with a day-kill. Unlikely.

Adam H wrote:Hehe. Maybe we should tell wam to kill someone else.

Snark: you unvoted when you roleclaimed


I hate myself.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Adam H » Tue May 15, 2012 7:11 pm UTC

Adam H wrote:Hehe. Maybe we should tell wam to kill someone else.
No, what am I saying. If scum targets the hulk, what bad thing could possibly happen? Wam, still kill trine.

Snark: well, innocent child just means if I claim the ability like I just did, then I'm probably not going to get culted. I mean, it's not much different than role-claiming. If I do use it, it make it much more likely that I'm culted.

So no, I don't think it's imba at all.
-Adam

User avatar
mpolo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm UTC
Location: Germany

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby mpolo » Tue May 15, 2012 7:24 pm UTC

Argh.

T1mm wrote:Ah well, you've ignored /every/ mention of cults so far, or killing people mentioned in cults. I'm fine with my vote on you.


I am assuming that this is aimed at Snark. However, Snark is obsessed with getting rid of the Skrulls at the moment, which as far as I can tell, are a cult of some sort (since they are appearing with some regularity).

I think that the Skrull mechanism is happening during the days and not the nights. But this may be colored by not obsessively checking the first post, so that that extra information isn't "discovered" until late in the day. Anybody know if the new Skrulls have appeared at daybreak or somewhere along the line?

However, getting the Dark Avenger recruiter would seem to be the best move at the moment. Because if we have to deal with two rapidly-growing groups, we stand little to no chance here.

Vote: Angua

S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers were both recruiting masons that didn't affect alignment, eh? With all the recruiting anti-town, you were probably smart not to expand SHIELD any, Nick.
Image <-- Evil experiment

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Adam H » Tue May 15, 2012 7:26 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:With all the recruiting anti-town, you were probably smart not to expand SHIELD any, Nick.
Though Vieto would probably call it "lame". :D
-Adam

User avatar
Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Posts: 5928
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm UTC
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Angua » Tue May 15, 2012 7:28 pm UTC

Right, for one, I'm not sure what wam is on about with me. Given that every single other scum has tried to out someone else as evil, (eculc, roband), I'm seeing this as another play. Especially given that this is counting as not going against a faction.

As for defending trinerok - I happened to be online after wam posted, and the first to post a response. I really think trinerok was just going through the numbers. They might have missed out on the possibility of a day recruit faction (they're new though, so they might not have thought about it), but I don't think that makes them that scummy. They also only mentioned wam because wam said that someone (presumably ahammel) had tried to recruit them last night, which they'd factored into their numbers - this is no way trying to frame wam for being wrong with the numbers. Wam jumped on that because they're trying their best not to be lynched (though roband seems to agree somewhat).

Wam has been lying through their teeth since the beginning of the day, starting with their defense against ahammel. There's probably still another mafia around, so they're hoping that by doing this (ie pretending to be the last so pleading to be hammered by roband), it will give their scummate some extra time, which would count as not playing against the faction.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby wam » Tue May 15, 2012 7:37 pm UTC

Could no one else vote for angua yet.

At the beginning of the game she claimed to have the ability to shift half of the votes on her onto someone else. Therefore if another votes placed on her, without anyone unvoting me, she can shift half the vote onto me. So could people please unvote from me. Im now wondering about her claimed NK immunity.

Angua, By lying through my teeth, you mean being right that ahammel was cult?

Also Iv not said im last I have said you are the other one.

Also if your not norman osbourne (leader of the dark avengers) why havent you role claimed?
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
t1mm01994
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 pm UTC
Location: San Francisco.. Wait up, I'll tell you some tales!

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby t1mm01994 » Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm UTC

Unvote
Vote Angua

User avatar
Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Posts: 5928
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm UTC
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Angua » Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm UTC

Wam - as far as I'm concerned, that was a coincidence. If no one tried to recruit you, then the only reason you had for that was to try and set up ahammel, as you can't have known for sure that they are a cult.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

User avatar
Vieto
Posts: 1558
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 4 - Not as good as the movie.

Postby Vieto » Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm UTC

Votals:
Wam - 5 - Matt, flarp, Soc, Angua, Trine
Angua - 4 - Wam, Adam, mpolo, T1mm
13 players, 7 to lynch.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests