Mafia Avengers - Game Over - Skrull Supremacy!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Adam H » Mon May 07, 2012 9:44 pm UTC

Didn't mean to kill the thread with my stupidity. :P

After rereading (the entire thread this time) I would like to hear from ServantofChrist. If he does indeed have limited investigation powers, then it would be smart to use them earlier rather than later, like Snark did. I sort of suspect that the claim was just a clumsy attempt to save his scum buddy from a lynch.

Servant-of_Christ wrote:I don't want to reveal too much, but I can cop JSO tonight, if we let him live.
-Adam

User avatar
flarpfreak
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm UTC
Location: Next to a salty body of water, no, it's not the ocean

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby flarpfreak » Mon May 07, 2012 9:48 pm UTC

Adam H wrote:Didn't mean to kill the thread with my stupidity. :P

After rereading (the entire thread this time) I would like to hear from ServantofChrist. If he does indeed have limited investigation powers, then it would be smart to use them earlier rather than later, like Snark did. I sort of suspect that the claim was just a clumsy attempt to save his scum buddy from a lynch.

Servant-of_Christ wrote:I don't want to reveal too much, but I can cop JSO tonight, if we let him live.

Agree wholeheartedly, and
FOS Servantofchrist for that...
Wait, what?

CaptainFinglass
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:43 am UTC
Location: Canada ~*P

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby CaptainFinglass » Mon May 07, 2012 10:14 pm UTC

I would think that the lack of a NK would have something to do with a role rather than a lack of action. For example, one of the roles listed is Wolverine, and (seeing as how nicely we're sticking to flavour) I'd guess it would be pretty much impossible to kill him. There is likely one or two other roles that have a similar protection against a NK. It just seems odd that no one from the mafia would check this thread in a well over twenty four period and take the chance to kill someone.
Allons-y!

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Snark » Mon May 07, 2012 10:46 pm UTC

Snark wrote:If you need a day-kill target, try Tim. He tried to slow the FAOT lynch and then unvoted JSO after it was shown that JSO was lying.


Adam H has gone day-kill shy. I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is:

Vote: t1mm01994
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
flarpfreak
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm UTC
Location: Next to a salty body of water, no, it's not the ocean

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby flarpfreak » Mon May 07, 2012 10:54 pm UTC

Snark wrote:
Snark wrote:If you need a day-kill target, try Tim. He tried to slow the FAOT lynch and then unvoted JSO after it was shown that JSO was lying.


Adam H has gone day-kill shy. I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is:

Vote: t1mm01994


Interesting to note, either tim or I is the double voter, and seeing as I am not, the easiest way to prove that point would be to vote for someone he cannot vote for, himself. I will consider voting for him, depending on what he has to say.
Wait, what?

User avatar
mpolo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm UTC
Location: Germany

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby mpolo » Tue May 08, 2012 7:44 am UTC

This came off a little "weird", but I suppose it is an attempt to avoid claiming, while still demonstrating that he is or is not our double voter. This does make the absolute assumption that we have a double voter determined solely by what he posts in thread. (And not one who PMs a second vote or the like.)

As a result, I would tend to guess that flarpfreak is a double voter.

@Captain Finglass: I agree, a non-nightkillable role is probably more likely than a complete failure on the part of the mafia. The other possibility, of course, is a doctor. It's kind of funny how we jumped to the possibility of a bulletproof character, rather than the more usual doctor. Since I did it, too, I don't know that I want to read anything specific into this.
Image <-- Evil experiment

User avatar
Woopate
Scrapple
Posts: 503
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 am UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Woopate » Tue May 08, 2012 9:07 am UTC

mpolo wrote:The other possibility, of course, is a doctor. It's kind of funny how we jumped to the possibility of a bulletproof character, rather than the more usual doctor. Since I did it, too, I don't know that I want to read anything specific into this.


There couldn't really be a doctor since The only action was a mafia nk as per what the mod said.

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Snark » Tue May 08, 2012 12:57 pm UTC

Who thinks that I should get to tell Adam who to day-kill? I'm the closest to a confirmed town you've got, and all Adam has done is kill a townie and threaten the closest to a confirmed townie we have.

I obviously don't care about Tim's opinion in this matter as I've already made Adam aware that he's the person I wish for Adam to target. Sorry Tim.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
roband
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby roband » Tue May 08, 2012 1:13 pm UTC

Hey all. Seeing JSO as Loki isn't a surprise - although I am a little worried about having two confirmed (dead) scum saying "roband is scum", as far as everyone else can see it anyway.

I do not think Adam should be let loose with his kill - if he does, I will vote for him.

Tim has done nothing to make me not suspect him. That is to say, I still suspect him.

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Adam H » Tue May 08, 2012 2:01 pm UTC

I'm always up for killing t1mm. :D But I'll be less hasty than last time.
-Adam

User avatar
roband
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby roband » Tue May 08, 2012 2:06 pm UTC

Tbh, if you wanted to kill Tim - I'd probably be ok with that, provided others agreed.

User avatar
mpolo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm UTC
Location: Germany

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby mpolo » Tue May 08, 2012 2:09 pm UTC

Woopate wrote:There couldn't really be a doctor since The only action was a mafia nk as per what the mod said.


There would be the reason. I was thinking clearly at day start and not now.
Image <-- Evil experiment

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Snark » Tue May 08, 2012 3:21 pm UTC

Hey Adam, you didn't kill DBC on D1, did you? Because if you didn't, someone else did. And if someone else has a day kill, and that someone is (or is on a scum team with) Tim, you're in for a fun time. Wait around as much as you want. But if you get killed, then we're gonna have to sort through paragraphs upon paragraphs of Tim claiming he was framed.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
Vieto
Posts: 1558
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Vieto » Tue May 08, 2012 4:27 pm UTC

Votals:

T1mm - 1 - Snark

15 players remaining, 9 to lynch



Woopate may now vote again.

Servant-of_Christ
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Servant-of_Christ » Tue May 08, 2012 8:38 pm UTC

I apologize for being inactive, school has kept me very busy. I was not trying to save him, but to allow us to be sure he wasn't jester.

User avatar
flarpfreak
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm UTC
Location: Next to a salty body of water, no, it's not the ocean

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby flarpfreak » Tue May 08, 2012 11:24 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:This came off a little "weird", but I suppose it is an attempt to avoid claiming, while still demonstrating that he is or is not our double voter. This does make the absolute assumption that we have a double voter determined solely by what he posts in thread. (And not one who PMs a second vote or the like.)

As a result, I would tend to guess that flarpfreak is a double voter.

You may be right, however if you look back, in every vote and unvote that I have done, Tim is the very next vote/unvote. This inclines me to think that either Tim is the double voter trying to hide himself, or someone is very clever and quick with the PMs to vote rig. My money is on Tim right now
Wait, what?

CaptainFinglass
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:43 am UTC
Location: Canada ~*P

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby CaptainFinglass » Tue May 08, 2012 11:27 pm UTC

Snark wrote:Hey Adam, you didn't kill DBC on D1, did you? Because if you didn't, someone else did. And if someone else has a day kill, and that someone is (or is on a scum team with) Tim, you're in for a fun time. Wait around as much as you want. But if you get killed, then we're gonna have to sort through paragraphs upon paragraphs of Tim claiming he was framed.


I'm not Adam, but I do want to point something out: Adam's day kill of eculc was very public (ie it was obvious he was the killer) where as for DBC, all we got was a comic and a "by the way..."
I'm rather uninclined to think that he would have both of the options of a secret and a public day kill. It seems far more likely that there is someone else who has a day kill out there.
Allons-y!

User avatar
Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Posts: 5943
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm UTC
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Angua » Wed May 09, 2012 1:20 pm UTC

Ok, so I'm back but still feeling pretty fuzzy. Thankfully the thread doesn't seem to have grown too large (though obviously, not that great a thing from the game's perspective!).

Thoughts - Adam, why did you want to kill snark? You backed off pretty quickly, said that them outing the cult leader (which was a mistake on your part) didn't make them town, which was fair enough given I believe you genuinely mixed up MODOK and Ultron, but you never actually said why you thought you should kill them. It seemed like you pretty quickly deflected on to FoSing Servant of Christ (I haven't gone back to see whether or not the fos was that justified, but other people in thread seemed to agree that it was).

For sorting out the flarpfreak, Tim double voting thing, we could just have them each vote on someone different and wait for votals, though it doesn't really help with the secret voting thing. However, if they could manage to switch votes fast enough after each votal, it might help account for that (though then we'd have to deal with both of them vote switching). I'll let other people shout down that idea though, as I'm probably not thinking it through well enough and there are probably massive holes in that plan.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

User avatar
Woopate
Scrapple
Posts: 503
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 am UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Woopate » Wed May 09, 2012 1:46 pm UTC

I don't see a problem with getting two different vote targets to see if we can root out a double voter. I'll volunteer to be a target of one of our suspects, in fact.

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Snark » Wed May 09, 2012 1:57 pm UTC

Adam and Tim are oddly silent. What the crap is up with that?
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
roband
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby roband » Wed May 09, 2012 2:21 pm UTC

Useless-meta-ahoy! Adam IS online right now...

User avatar
greenlover
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 am UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby greenlover » Wed May 09, 2012 2:36 pm UTC

roband wrote:Useless-meta-ahoy! Adam IS online right now...

So am I, but that doesn't mean I'm going to post. Oh, wait. <.< >.> <.<

Anyway, I do find it strange that Adam did want to target snark, but I'm inclined to believe that it was an honest mistake. I'm not sure if just throwing out possible kill options is really the best idea, though. Perhaps - if Adam agrees - we could have a second unofficial vote total for his kill, aside from the official vote total for the lynch? I remember it being done that way in... I think Necro-cultia (yeah, so I just showed my age. Sue me.). Thoughts?

User avatar
roband
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby roband » Wed May 09, 2012 2:40 pm UTC

greenlover wrote:
roband wrote:Useless-meta-ahoy! Adam IS online right now...

So am I, but that doesn't mean I'm going to post. Oh, wait. <.< >.> <.<

You're in this game? ;)

I'm not sure I'm fond of the extra kill, whether we control it democratically or not - I'll think about this and post later.

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Adam H » Wed May 09, 2012 2:44 pm UTC

Angua wrote:Adam, why did you want to kill snark?
Well, all of this is retracted, but a couple things stuck out at me the last couple pages. First, more than one person (as I remembered) gave him townie points for outing Ultron. Second, he was annoyed at me for not killing JSO (couple that with my current suspicion that scum wanted JSO to get day killed). Third, he knew JSO was not a jester, enough to hammer him.

Yesyesyesyes I know all of that is useless now.

I'm not going to kill t1mm before hearing from him first. I'll take my chances with the day kill.

I don't really have anything to say. I don't care about flushing out the double-voter because I think it's somewhat likely they are town. I don't care about defending myself because if I start getting voted I can claim. I'd rather just threaten people and then sit back and see what happens. :)

ninja'd: why yes, I am online! :D I like greenlovers idea to take a second vote to determine where my kill goes. I get final say, though. :P
-Adam

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby wam » Wed May 09, 2012 2:46 pm UTC

This whole thread has gone pretty quiet, and im as guilty as anyone.

I tried to do some analysis but it turned into just more questions and random thoughts.

Adam H, I don't think you ever really explained why you picked snark as a suggested day kill target?

I also think adam should only kill people by popular vote, basically use it as a second lynch. (we could use underlined or something). What are peoples thoughts on this?

I think that working out the double voter could be a double edged sword. If we work out who it is, and they are town we will paint a large target on their head, If they are scum they will probably survive. But this is so wine filled it is ridiculous. Also we don't know that it is definatly a double vote, for example I had two votes in HHGTG which could be different, made by pmming the mod.

Also could someone more knowlageable say whether double/extra voting roles are normally scum or town?

I don't see that much in the supicions of tim, most of the FAOT stuff seemed to be him ranting about bandwaggons (which he did in multiple games). The JSO stuff was just crazy, I voted and unvoted as well.

Ninjaad but oh well

Normally I would be supsicous of servant of christ for surving a night as an outed investigation role but given the chaos of last night I won't
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Adam H » Wed May 09, 2012 2:53 pm UTC

wam wrote:Also could someone more knowlageable say whether double/extra voting roles are normally scum or town?
About 60/40 scum, maybe?

wam wrote:Normally I would be supsicous of servant of christ for surving a night as an outed investigation role but given the chaos of last night I won't
Um... I... Whaaa?!? What do you think happened?

FoS: wam

Daykill Vote: T1mm

Vote: ServantofChrist
-Adam

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby wam » Wed May 09, 2012 2:57 pm UTC

Adam H wrote:
wam wrote:Normally I would be supsicous of servant of christ for surving a night as an outed investigation role but given the chaos of last night I won't
Um... I... Whaaa?!? What do you think happened?


The whole nothing happened thing, "pulse of energy". What do you think i meant?
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Adam H » Wed May 09, 2012 2:59 pm UTC

So, by "chaos of last night" you meant "nothing happened". :P

You see my confusion.
-Adam

User avatar
roband
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby roband » Wed May 09, 2012 3:00 pm UTC

Adam seems to be flailing wildly for things to FOS :P

For now, I'll stick this down to having the pressure of controlling a day kill - I don't think he'd be like this as scum, and an indie role would surely sink into the background and try to blend in more?

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Adam H » Wed May 09, 2012 3:17 pm UTC

Wait wait wait. Explain to me how this logic makes sense to you: Wam says that normally he would be suspicious of Servant for not being NKed. However, mafia knew that doctors/watchers/trackers/bodyguards/SKs/vigs would be doing NOTHING, so therefore he's not suspicious of Servant.

Really? You don't see anything funky with that train of thought? I thought an FoS handled it pretty well thankyouverymuch. :P
-Adam

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby wam » Wed May 09, 2012 3:20 pm UTC

Adam H

Because there was no kill either. If they had killed someone else I would be suspcious. For all we know, Servant of Christ is NK immune, or scum didn't put their kill in, or they picked someone else whos NK immune, or they were roleblocked as well (all points raised earlier in the thread).
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
roband
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby roband » Wed May 09, 2012 3:36 pm UTC

Adam H wrote:Wait wait wait. Explain to me how this logic makes sense to you: Wam says that normally he would be suspicious of Servant for not being NKed. However, mafia knew that doctors/watchers/trackers/bodyguards/SKs/vigs would be doing NOTHING, so therefore he's not suspicious of Servant.

Really? You don't see anything funky with that train of thought? I thought an FoS handled it pretty well thankyouverymuch. :P

Seemed to me like you had more of a problem with the wording of "chaos"

User avatar
greenlover
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 am UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby greenlover » Wed May 09, 2012 3:49 pm UTC

I think Adam is just really enjoying having a public day kill. I know I would, in his shoes :P. Just don't turn into a loose cannon, Adam. After all, an impulse vig is way more dangerous to town than to scum.

Also, I'd like to hear a claim from servant_of_Christ, regarding their role. A full roleclaim would be ideal, as they're already going to be a target for scum due to being an outed investigation role.

User avatar
ahammel
My Little Cabbage
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 am UTC
Location: Vancouver BC
Contact:

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby ahammel » Wed May 09, 2012 4:03 pm UTC

OK, SoC has been acting a bit weird, but I'd like to hear a bit more from him before I decide whether that's newbie scum or newbie town play. A full roleclaim would be good. I generally hate the "you survived the night as an outed power role, and therefore you're scum" argument because it's a good way to lynch a lot of cops.

I really can't follow Wam's line of thinking. It would be suspicious of the scum killed somebody else, but a no-kill isn't suspicious because maybe they hit a bulletproof? "You survived the night and are therefore scum" is a bad argument for sure, but how does the possibility of a bulletproof make it any worse?

However, I think tim's handling of the JSO situation, which was weird and out of character for him, makes him the best scum lead we have at the moment.

Vote: Timm
He/Him/His/Alex
God damn these electric sex pants!

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Adam H » Wed May 09, 2012 4:21 pm UTC

roband wrote:Seemed to me like you had more of a problem with the wording of "chaos"
OK, here's my train of thought, which I guess I should have put in the post where I FoSed him (I thought my logic was somewhat obvious in context, but I suppose it was not):

"Wam thinks there was chaos last night?!? He must just be talking about the energy pulse? But that makes no sense, because the energy pulse means that there is NO chaos last night. Maybe he's talking about the chaos with yesterday's lynch? Or possibly mafia had a bit of a scare in night chat with getting their action in (or not getting it in at all)? Whatever he meant, I don't think other townies would describe last night as chaotic, which means he's more likely scum (plus he's defending Servant who I think looks most suspicious of anyone), but not so much that I think he's scum over Servant. FoS sounds about right."

wam wrote:If they had killed someone else I would be suspcious. For all we know, Servant of Christ is NK immune, or scum didn't put their kill in, or they picked someone else whos NK immune, or they were roleblocked as well (all points raised earlier in the thread).
The two most likely scenarios as I see it are: Servant is NK-immune or they picked someone else who's NK immune. NK immunity isn't a significantly townie role, so the first scenario doesn't make me feel better about Servant, while if it's the second scenario then you say you would be suspicious of Servant.

Note that I'm not taking the NK into account at all with my vote. I do think it's more likely that mafia kills strong enemies through NKs rather that framing them, but if there's ANYTHING else to go on, the NK result should probably be ignored. My vote is based on his cop claim without results, his offer to save JSO from the lynch, and his lurking.
ahammel wrote:I generally hate the "you survived the night as an outed power role, and therefore you're scum" argument because it's a good way to lynch a lot of cops.
I mostly agree, but I feel I should point out that if our meta is to lynch cop-claimers if they aren't NKed, that encourages scum to frame cops rather than kill them, so the cop gets one extra investigation (the night that they would have been NKed). So I think there is some value in the strategy. But again, in this case it's besides the point.
-Adam

User avatar
roband
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby roband » Wed May 09, 2012 4:28 pm UTC

I read chaos as "sudden unexpected lack of night actions".

Maybe not chaotic for those without night actions, but to suddenly hear that you can't submit one? Fairly chaotic.

definition: Behavior so unpredictable as to appear random.

Could you predict the energy thing? :P

User avatar
mpolo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm UTC
Location: Germany

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby mpolo » Wed May 09, 2012 4:33 pm UTC

I think wam's definition of chaos is just different than Adam's. The "chaos" is that things didn't go as expected. I honestly can't get too worked up over his use of the word "chaos". On the other hand, I fully understand that the fact that nothing happened since nightfall would fit Adam's definition for "absoultely not chaos".

Has Servant of Christ told us his results from last night, by the way?

Krong maintained in "Political Parties Mafia" that more daykills is always good for town. I think that as long as Adam isn't trigger happy, we can use this ability to good effect. @Adam: Do you have this kill every day?

Adam does have a certain "flailing" quality in his last posts, which is kind of weird, because he's not really under any pressure, or rather, what pressure there is has come out of his last few posts more than anything else. I admit that I didn't read anything very deeply right now, so my gut feeling that he's flailing around might not hold up on a second reading.

Ninjaed: Great minds think alike, apparently. :)
Image <-- Evil experiment

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Adam H » Wed May 09, 2012 4:37 pm UTC

roband wrote:Maybe not chaotic for those without night actions, but to suddenly hear that you can't submit one? Fairly chaotic.
Fair enough... Chaos to me means more "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and less "Oh! Nothing to do except... wait around?" So you can see why I had a hard time with wam's point.
ninja'd: what mpolo said.

This defense would have meant more coming from wam's mouth rather than roband doing his fighting for him. If more than a couple people agree with this argument, I'll drop it. For now my FoS stands.
-Adam

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Adam H » Wed May 09, 2012 4:44 pm UTC

EBWOP:
mpolo wrote:Has Servant of Christ told us his results from last night, by the way?
No he has not! Come on already tell us Servant!

mpolo wrote:@Adam: Do you have this kill every day?
Again, I'm really not sure I should say how limited my kill is. For now, assume I only have one left and must use it today.
-Adam

User avatar
Vieto
Posts: 1558
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Mafia Avengers - Day 3 - Nothing happened.

Postby Vieto » Wed May 09, 2012 6:41 pm UTC

Neither T1mm or Matt have posted yet today. As such, their votes are currently rendered void, unless they follow the appropiate rules. I am sending them bumps.


Votals:
T1mm - 2 - Snark, ahammel
SoC - 1 - Adam

15 players remaining, 7 to lynch. Deadline in 4 days.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests