Welcome to Role Madness Madness! RMM for short. It could also be Role Madness Mafia, Psychology Test Madness, Psychopath Magnet Mafia, and many more names.
2. Vieto (subject to change)
4. Xenomortis (Position chosen at random; 4 is the perfect random number)
5. Chickenfish (seems like a simple enough game to ease myself back into mafia with...)
7. FreezeBlade (more confusion? why the fuck not?)
8. Wingedocelot (my brain hurts already, I'm going to regret this)
9. Snark (This space intentionally left blank.)
10. Elmach (Eh, why not.)
12. Christophoros (not played for a while)
Here's a list you can copypasta for your crazy analyses:
Here's an alphabetical list:
Game Rules: (The bunch!) (Read please)
1. Do not talk about this game in any other threads besides this thread and in an appropriately named spoiler in the Gojoe Discussion thread. The official acronym of this game is RMM.
2. Do not post if you are not playing. If you do, I will modkil- wait.
3. Do not play to lose. If you do, I will modkill you. Twice.
4. Do not lurk. If you no longer want to or can't play, ask the mod ASAP for a replacement. I will prod you after 2 days of absence, and modkill you if you do not respond 2 days after that.
5. Votes, unvotes, and questions must be posted bolded, and on a new line. Otherwise, they will not be seen and not be counted.
6. You may not post in this thread after you are dead, with the exception of one "I'm dead" post that reveals no information. If you are lynched, you are dead when the hammer is cast, or the deadline passes. Else, you are dead when I say so.
7. Do not post game content at night. It is night when the deadline passes, or hammer is cast, whether I am online to say so or not. You may, however, post game content at non-conventional times, such as twilight, sunrise, tea time, etc.
8. My decision is final, and irrevocable. However, you can sway them with cookies, or money. The latter is highly prefered.
None! (subject to change)
Fine, I’ll be nice and give some of them. The rest you must find out... somehow.
1. random.org decides all disputes. So sorry to all you Bayesians.
2. The thread title will be in the following format:
Role Madness Madness: [X for day/night]RL [left in day/night], [day/night]: [day/night name]
3. If you want to extend the day, you can request. If it is reasonable, a 2-day extension (no deadlines falling on weekends) will be given. Of course, it is almost never reasonable as it is your fault you didn’t go online. But you can still try!
4. Of course, if you want to shorten the day, you can request. It is almost always reasonable when someone requests this.
5. Chat teams have day chat and night chat. (subject to change)
6. Information related to information acquirement is given to every player at night.
7. CC all mods in PMs. Otherwise, one or two of us will feel left out. (*ahem* Vytron, t1mm01994)
[9. This is a no-reveal game.]
[10. When I say “No lie:” followed by something, I will not lie. For real. The entirety of Rule number 10 is guaranteed truthful.]
[14. I won’t reveal any rules without anyone asking about them.]
1. Everything is randomized. Well, almost everything.
2. Your win condition, semi-win, power, semi-power, and information acquirement are assigned randomly and independently.
3. The game is not balanced. Well, at least I tried to balance it as much as possible.
4. This is a category D game. Beware of the mod lying. Beware of people lying. Beware of me lying in your role PM. Beware of sudden changes to rules, roles, and the like. Be aware that if you have read this rule, you should append “I know the secret rule” to your post.
More information will not come. (subject to change)