You are all bemused and slightly worried as this strange new person in town calls you to a general meeting. “My name is Wam, some of you are plotting against the town, they have the ability to clone you. As none of you could be trusted I have been brought into oversee a process for the removal of this threat. Each day you must choose someone to be lynched by voting. Remember you are all highly trained people use your skills and attributes to help out the town.
2. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE THIS THREAD.
3. Please stay on topic.
4. Don't lurk through the whole game; if you need to drop out, TELL ME. Really bad lurkers risk MODKILL
5. If you aren't part of the game, please do not post in the thread
6. Once it is nighttime, do not post in the thread
7. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information.
8. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine.
9. You may not edit your posts. This is to preempt the possibility of cheating by sending messages to other people and then editing them out.
10. You must play to win
Game specific rules (Please Read as I would hate to have to modkill someone!)
2. If at any point a player receives a majority of votes, then the day ends, even if a mod hasn't posted yet. You must not post after a majority is reached.
3. This is a closed setup. You can ask questions to the mod; you may not get an answer though.
4. All votes should be made by posting on a new line, IN BOLD. For example,
5. You must post an Unvote before you can make a new vote. For example,
6. If you have questions, either post them IN BOLD in this thread, or PM me.
7. You may only communicate with other players by PM if I have specifically said you can do so.
9. Players cannot target themselves.
10. At the start of each day phase I will reveal the alignment only of all players killed since the previous day phase.
11. If votes are tied at a deadline it will be a No-Lynch
12. Roles and alignments have no link. I.E all roles were written and allocated then alignments were decided. Ps you can mass claim but as your role names are the same as the alt account names so I don’t see how it would help you.
13. When cloned the new controllers keep the powers in the Role PM.
14. If the controller dies all the clones controlled by them cease to function
15 If you change the passwords on your alt account you will be modkilled.
16. If you would like to speculate on how players and alt accounts line up please only do so in the discussion thread, please note I will not be announcing which players had which accounts until the end of the game. I would like to try and keep the alt accounts and real accounts seperate.
17. If you claim your real name in thread or by PM you will be modkilled. Or if you indicate it in a way that is obvious you will be modkilled.
18. You must always play to your current win condition.
19.NO cryptography under any circumstances!! Especially any method designed to tell if a player has been cloned.
Please Please be careful with the alt accounts and your real accounts. I will not punish people for honest mistakes but this will go so much better if I don’t need to do any clean ups!!
There maybe some of the following roles/powers in the game
Flavour altering powers
Please note there are no spoiler reading powers.
Sample Town Alignment PM
You are town, you win when all anti town factions are defeated.
2. Xenomortis (Rawr!)
3. New User (hope we don't have to go through that "no posting privileges" like in DS9 mafia)
4. Dimochka (fine i'll play one, completely flavorblind though)
6. Snark |Pipes|
7. Elmach (I think this will be an interesting game (yay for more non-bastard games!))
8. Diemo (I 'ate waitin)
9. BoomFrog/adam H (Don't ask. We have a complex symbiotic relationship.)
10. cjquines (it should be easy to guess which account is mine. I have this certain style)
Dr Allison Blake
Dr Henry Deacon
Dr Douglas Fargo
Dr Grace Monroe
All Alt account details should have been sent out if you didn't receive it please let me know.