Lataro's Simple Fun Game Over: Town wins.

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

wam

Re: Lataro's Simple Fun D1: Fun Time With Randomness!

Postby wam » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 pm UTC

Snark wrote:
wam wrote:So if you are a vig I suggest snark as a target.

Vig? Not cop? Seems a little overboard for one freaking mistake that I immediately recanted.

Well your my second scum read. Hence the suggestion.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:42 pm UTC

Carlington - many newbie inquiries. A couple really weak votes. Seems more like lost newb than anything else. Neutral
Christophoros - nothing to go on. Lurker.
wam - very active. Helping the newbs. Seems to be helping more than scumhunting though. Neutral, slightly leaning scum.
Phredd94 - generally good newb content with what he's posted so far. I didn't like the "What should we do now" post, but he followed it up with scumhunting. Neutral, leaning town
Bartimaeus - at first I didn't like his content. I thought he was active lurking, but on another lookthrough he seemed to have more opinions than I remembered before. Neutral
Silknor - I still feel like his posts were unnecessarily complicating things, which I view as an effort to confuse and occlude things, but it may just be that strategizing away the game time makes me angry. Neutral, with IGMEOY.
Suzaku - active. townie points for ending a long break of no posting. agree with most of his content. Leaning town.
Snark - honestly getting more of a scum vibe than town, but what else is new. I disagree with almost all his posts except for voting for Madge. Asking for the RB to claim is scummy. Voting for Christo for real lurking and not active lurking is scummy. Leaning assassin.
Madge - she really does seem too polite, too concerned about what people think about her. Also, her votes have been weak at best. Leaning scum.
Adam H - most scumhunt-y content. Leaning town.
Eculc - what most pinged me is how he said there's nothing to scumhunt so you might as well talk strategy. Strategy isn't bad, but the admission to not trying to scumhunt is a major scumtell. Leaning scum.

I'm most suspicious of Madge and Snark, but for different reasons. Madge is more likely to be mafia, Snark is most likely to be an assassin. I think we should worry about mafia more, since there are more of them. However, if we get rid of the assassin now, the threat will be eliminated as opposed to mafia who will still have one person left even if we lynch correctly, but the mafia could take care of the assassin for us. I think I'm going to...

Unvote
Vote: Snark

...because mafia could kill VTs, but the assassin is gunning for the precious power role, and I don't want to give him an opportunity to narrow it down.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

Snark

Postby Snark » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:31 pm UTC

STOP VOTING FOR ME!
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

Christophoros

Postby Christophoros » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:53 pm UTC

OK, looks like the majority of what I missed was discussion of if/how to implement "if I am a cop". Personally I'd be more of a fan of the "I was roleblocked" option than the "I targeted myself" option, because they meant he same thing and the first one makes more sense.

Also, on this note, I think we want to have the random chance of someone saying "I was roleblocked" to be higher than the statistical norm. I actually think about 50/50 would be right. It doesn't change the information we get if/when the cop dies, but it does mean that the waters are completely muddied for the scum looking at it, (and they will be looking).

I don't think I'm getting this across very well. Ultimately, the idea is not to accurately represent the chances of someone being roleblocked, but to give the scum as little information as possible. As I see it, the best way to do that is to have both groups of people (People who give actual results, and people who claim to have been blocked) to be as large as possible. This means that whatever the cop calls, he'll be hidden in as large a group as possible.

Please point out any flaws in this reasoning - I've probably missed something. I've also just noticed that the only setup in which town starts with a RB is the one in which they do not get a cop. This probably matters.Ignore that, Jailkeeper is a RB as well. Missed that. Even so, that only leaves a 1/4 chance of town having both cop and RB.

Is there any justification for the person who knows what setup we're using to claim, so the cop knows what sanity he is? I don't know if this would be beneficial or not.

Currently I'm feeling townie from Madge, USN and Adam H, and pretty much neutral for everyone else. I guess the scummiest is probably Snark, but I'm not comfortable enough with that to put a fourth vote on him at this stage. If he survives the day though, I would request a cop on him. I think vig is pushing it for Night 1 though.

Vote wam

For suggesting vig uses their one shot on N1, when we have the least info.
"Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake."

"Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement."

Never Forget

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 pm UTC

Christophoros wrote:Also, on this note, I think we want to have the random chance of someone saying "I was roleblocked" to be higher than the statistical norm. I actually think about 50/50 would be right. It doesn't change the information we get if/when the cop dies, but it does mean that the waters are completely muddied for the scum looking at it, (and they will be looking).

No, it means the cop's ratio of roleblocks to reports will be substantially off from the norm. After 4 days, there's a reasonable chance the cop won't have been roleblocked (between some scenarios not having a roleblocker and simple probability that they're selected). There's a 1/16 chance a given person going 50/50 won't have said they've been roleblocked yet. The cop could stick out like a sore thumb (of course, the cop also might falsely report roleblocks for other reasons, as I've mentioned before). 50/50 is far too high. 1/6 is a bit higher than the statistical norm at the start. We can adjust it upwards on later days if needed.
Nikc wrote:Silknor is the JJ Abrams of mafia modding

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 pm UTC

Roleblockers tend to target the same player on multiple days in a row, so how about we give a 10-15% chance of being roleblocked if you never said you've been roleblocked and >50% chance of being roleblocked every day after the first time you've pretended to be roleblocked. [/overthinking it]
-Adam

Snark

Postby Snark » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm UTC

Adam H wrote:Roleblockers tend to target the same player on multiple days in a row, so how about we give a 10-15% chance of being roleblocked if you never said you've been roleblocked and >50% chance of being roleblocked every day after the first time you've pretended to be roleblocked. [/overthinking it]

Except scum can exploit this.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:28 pm UTC

[quote="UniqueScreenname"
Eculc - what most pinged me is how he said there's nothing to scumhunt so you might as well talk strategy. Strategy isn't bad, but the admission to not trying to scumhunt is a major scumtell. Leaning scum.
[/quote]

I'd just like to point out that it *is* D1 and we don't really have much to go on (and had even less than we do now when I said it). Don't get me wrong, discussion is always good.

With that in mind,

Vote: Snark

Mostly because he's put down several votes very recently, including a blatant OMGUS. Not to mention that he's been playing pretty aggressively, which is typical of scum-snark in my experience. I'm not sure how much people will consider meta, but it's something to keep in mind. Add to that the fact that he called for an ASAP roleblocker claim with no idea if there's a doctor, he might be an assassin or scum looking for a target that's more helpful to town than a VT.

Snark, if there's a good reason for us to not vote for you, you may want to think about claiming...as it is, though, you're not looking so good right now.

With that aside, a secondary FoS: Carlington. Not enough for me to put a vote down yet even if I wasn't already voting for someone else, but if we discount the newbishness, what he's doing looks to me like trying to lurk while making enough posts to not stand out too much.

Ninja'd by adam: yes, you're overthinking it. Here's a suggestion: if a die comes up six, say you were roleblocked. It makes things simple, and should provide enough cover to a cop that actually was roleblocked.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

Snark

Postby Snark » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm UTC

Unvote
Vote: eculc

I'm vanilla freaking town. Enjoy the mislynch, my friends. I was just trying to see what our strategy options were - a sight more than most people have done today.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:03 pm UTC

I think the votes are at 3 for eculc and 4 for Snark.

IMO eculc is more likely scum than Snark, but I'd put them both below 50% so I wouldn't be surprised by anything.
-Adam

Phredd94

Postby Phredd94 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm UTC

Carlington wrote:Also, is everybody required to vote every day?

wam wrote:No you don't have to vote but it is a good thing to have a vote down. As otherwise it looks like you are avoiding ap opinion which is scummy.

Carlington wrote:Well, since I need to vote for somebody, but nothing has really pinged me too much so far, I'm casting my vote with the sole intention of not putting anybody new in jeopardy of being hammered - I'm going to vote for one of the people with lease votes. Don't take it personally, I'm just really lost?
Vote wam

It was made pretty clear that you did not need to vote. The helpfulness of a vote is twofold as I see it - for you to voice an opinion and for the town to remove scum. But your vote is not an opinion, nor was it your goal to remove scum ("the sole intention of not putting anybody new in jeopardy"). Instead, it appears to have been in response to wam's advice that not voting looks scummy. Well, this looks pretty scummy too.

Vote: Carlington

Christophoros

Postby Christophoros » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:21 pm UTC

Silknor wrote: No, it means the cop's ratio of roleblocks to reports will be substantially off from the norm.

Oh yeah, I missed that. Even so, due to random chance, I don't think the cop would stand out that much at say, 30%. I think we need to have the chance as high as we can get away with, as reasoned in my last post.

Ninja'd:
Phredd94 wrote:It was made pretty clear that you did not need to vote. The helpfulness of a vote is twofold as I see it - for you to voice an opinion and for the town to remove scum. But your vote is not an opinion, nor was it your goal to remove scum ("the sole intention of not putting anybody new in jeopardy"). Instead, it appears to have been in response to wam's advice that not voting looks scummy. Well, this looks pretty scummy too.

Vote: Carlington

Is it convention on the board to state when you add emphasis to someone's words or not? If not then that's fine, but I thought people would claim it when they added emphasis to someone's words.

Never Forget

Bartimaeus

Postby Bartimaeus » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:24 pm UTC

Snark wrote:
Madge wrote:Sorry bro.

You're either scum and this apology is sincere, or town and have no need to apologize - you're shooting in the dark.

Unvote
Vote: Madge

Pretty blatant OMGUS vote, as wam and eculc also pointed out.

He also hasn't taken to doing anything constructive since Madge's vote on him, aside from that vote on Christo.

Carlington definitely looks newb to me, but definitely also worth keeping an eye on.

Phredd94 hasn't really contributed after the discussion led away from strategy(ie, he hasn't actually done much scumhunting). And he hasn't posted in a few days, lurking? FOS.

Suzaku has been helpful and constructive when he posts. He has yet to do anything to give me suspicion.

Christophoros wrote:...I guess the scummiest is probably Snark, but I'm not comfortable enough with that to put a fourth vote on him at this stage.

Vote wam

While I agree that such a demand is suspicious, I'm also curious as to why you feel comfortable voting for him, but not comfortable enough to vote on the person you find "the scummiest."

I was going to comment that you should quote in the future, as it can be helpful, when I noticed why you might not have quoted.

wam wrote:Would be the same as playing a Roband game! Also I would advise 1 shot vig's to withhold N1 as you will be in a much better position to shoot later. D1 is such an amount of luck anyway.

He advices vig NOT to shot N1.

Big FOS on Christo.

In fact, I'd be voting Christo were it not for...

Vote: Snark.
He's been suspicious for a while, and his recent activity has only worsened my opinion.

Snark

Postby Snark » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:28 pm UTC

5 people are voting with me. There are at most 3 scum in this game.

2 of you are town, are bad, and should feel bad.

Bartimaeus

Postby Bartimaeus » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:32 pm UTC

I also think that eculc has been focusing on general idea rather than actual opinions. His last post would have changed that were it not in direct response to USN's accusation of this very thing.

Madge, I'd be nice if you could give more specifics about your views on everyone, rather than that simple list.

Phredd94

Postby Phredd94 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:34 pm UTC

Oops. Well, FWIW the original posts had no underlines. Now my OCD wants me to go back and edit that post :P

Also, can you explain to me why the random ratio needs to be so much higher than the cop's ratio? I'm reading everyone's posts about it, and as far as I can see, the random should be as close to the cop as possible.

(Ninja'd by Bartimaeus: I haven't posted in the last few days because I was away from home from Friday afternoon until Saturday evening, and then no desire to think since then. I believe the discussion only shifted away from strategy a little before I left?)

Bartimaeus

Postby Bartimaeus » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:39 pm UTC

Phredd94 wrote:Also, can you explain to me why the random ratio needs to be so much higher than the cop's ratio? I'm reading everyone's posts about it, and as far as I can see, the random should be as close to the cop as possible.

(Ninja'd by Bartimaeus: I haven't posted in the last few days because I was away from home from Friday afternoon until Saturday evening, and then no desire to think since then. I believe the discussion only shifted away from strategy a little before I left?)

I had actually written that before you'd posted, but decided to post it anyway.

The time aspect is a currently less relevant, but even now your post is mainly about strategy. And the rest is attempting to defend yourself.

Christophoros

Postby Christophoros » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:06 pm UTC

@Bartimaeus
You're right, I should quote. This is what I was referring to:
wam wrote:So if you are a vig I suggest snark as a target.

Hopefully that clears that up. I missed the post where he advised them not to use it N1.

Regarding the vote, I am putting my opinion out there, but given we're close to hammer and have a day left, I don't want someone to jump in and end the day before we have some discussion time. Hell, it's not like I can't just unvote and vote again.

Never Forget

Christophoros

Postby Christophoros » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 pm UTC

Phredd94 wrote:Also, can you explain to me why the random ratio needs to be so much higher than the cop's ratio? I'm reading everyone's posts about it, and as far as I can see, the random should be as close to the cop as possible.

It's about protecting the cop from being unlucky. Taking to extremes, assume there is a 1 in a million chance of the roleblock hitting the cop. With 12 players, the chances that this will happen are miniscule, so no-one will ever call "I've been roleblocked". However, if the roleblock ever does hit the cop, he will be the only one to call and the scum will immediately know that he is the cop.

We don't have to really worry about the statistics quite so much, as since there will probably only be around 4-5 turns, randomness will play such a large part that it will be near impossible to detect if someone is acting statistically odd. What we need to be protecting against are the flukes that could occur, since they are what will give us away.

Never Forget

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 pm UTC

Just catching up on this thread before I leave for work and this comment warrants an answer:

Bartimaeus wrote:Madge, I'd be nice if you could give more specifics about your views on everyone, rather than that simple list.

I used to do thoughts on everyone, but it would take me two hours on d1 and rarely make a difference at that stage. Now I take gut reads (hence that list) and examine the 2-4 people I find scummy more detailed (hence my post in which I ended up voting for Snark).
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:37 pm UTC

Votals:

eculc - 3 - wam, Adam H, Snark
Snark - 5 - Silknor, Madge, USN, eculc, Bartimaeus
wam - 2 - Carlington, Christophoros
Carlington - 1 - Phredd94

12 alive, 7 to hammer. Deadline in about 18.5 hours or so, give or take.
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 pm UTC

Snark wrote:5 people are voting with me. There are at most 3 scum in this game.

2 of you are town, are bad, and should feel bad.

Snark wrote:I'm vanilla freaking town. Enjoy the mislynch, my friends. I was just trying to see what our strategy options were - a sight more than most people have done today.

Supposing that you are town, how exactly do these posts help?

I say this mainly to point out to newer players: if you're being lynched, giving up or turning on snark mode* doesn't help the town. Continuing contributions does help the town, and thus you (you still can win after you die!). Also, if you don't want to die, making useless comments is generally not conducive to that goal.

*Sorry, I couldn't resist.

We haven't seen a vote regarding the If I was a cop system, but my impression is that support is high. I do hope that everyone will participate tomorrow, and I expect that not doing so will be seen as scummy, especially if you can't provide a good reason why you think participating is wrong. Suggested format, at the top of your first post of the game day:

If I was a cop:
Spoiler:
If I was a cop, I investigated X and got [Town or Scum].

Snark

Postby Snark » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:09 pm UTC

Continuing content: scum guess: wam, Silknor, and Bartimaeus.

Everyone happy now?

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:07 am UTC

snark is giving off a lot of scum tells, but also seems to be working very hard to convince us that he's town. That could be a scum tell, but it could also be VT just unable to believe that they're getting lynched on D1. Of course, it's impossible to say without more information - nobody's going to actually believe VT claims. I'm not convinced enough to change my vote, but I'm going to FoS:eculc, just because he seems so adamant we should be lynching snark. It could be a diversion, which is a minor scumtell, imo.
Of course, if snark's assassin, then he has nothing to lose in killing eculc for rallying so many people against him. I mean, eculc's as good a guess as any for town special at this point, and if snark's going down anyway he may as well use his kill. This also raises the interesting point though, that if a Doctor suspects snark of being assassin, there's a possibility they kill him by saving him. If snark is lynched, and is assassin, and uses his one-shot the same night as being lynched, but the doctor saves him, then he dies because of using the one-shot. Eeeenteresting tidbit, I guess?
I'd recommend that the cop should not investigate snark and the doctor should not save eculc.
Kewangji: Posdy zwei tosdy osdy oady. Bork bork bork, hoppity syphilis bork.

Eebster the Great: What specifically is moving faster than light in these examples?
doogly: Hands waving furiously.

Please use he/him/his pronouns when referring to me.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:57 am UTC

If snark is lynched, that's it -- he doesn't get to use any night action he might have.
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:11 am UTC

eculc wrote:If snark is lynched, that's it -- he doesn't get to use any night action he might have.

If he's the assassin, he still gets his kill.

Lataro wrote:Assassin - Able to submit an unstoppable kill at any time, even just after being lynched. Their goal is to kill a target, that they don't specifically know who it is.

And of course, if Snark is not the Governor, the lynch might not even go through. (Though again, I think a D1 No Lynch would be bad for the town, so I would hope the governor abstains even if they disagree.)

@carlington: If we knew Snark would target X if he's the assassin, why exactly would the doctor not want to target X? Snark would die either way, unless saved by the Governor, and it seems a pretty good idea in general to doctor someone N1 if you know they're being targeted. Obviously we don't know any of that, but I'm struggling to understand the point you were making. Unless that is you meant governor when you wrote doctor, because then yes, Snark would still die if is the assassin and used his ability, which would make the "tidbit" true, but doesn't explain the next line about the doctor not saving the person you think Snark is most likely to target. (With the caveat that by mentioning, the probabilities involved have irrevocably shifted.)

Also, you say snark is "working very hard to convince us that he's town." To me it seems the complete opposite, that he's not even trying to put up a defense.

Snark

Postby Snark » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:37 am UTC

My defense is that my role PM had the word Town in it. Or did you think I actually could dream up an airtight defense?

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 am UTC

The assassin's kill is unstoppable, so it can't be doctored. Also, it would (I'm assuming here) go off before night actually fell, so the player would not be a valid night action target anyway, by virtue of being already dead. And since he would have died by using his power, rather than by lynching, the governor couldn't bring him back either (not that he'd want to, you know, being a confirmed assassin and all).

That said, if Snark is the assassin, then if he's lynched he has nothing at all to lose by taking someone down with him, and he might get lucky and win.

I keep getting bombarded by work today, it seems. Will try to keep up as well as I can (I have to take lunch sometime, right?).
Pronouns: he/him/his > they/them/their >> it/it/its
Time Zone: JST (UTC+9)
─────────────────────────
Some guy on the Internet wrote:The thing about the inevitable, it has a bad habit of actually happening.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:57 am UTC

Silknor wrote:
If he's the assassin, he still gets his kill.

Lataro wrote:Assassin - Able to submit an unstoppable kill at any time, even just after being lynched. Their goal is to kill a target, that they don't specifically know who it is.

ah, missed that part. If we think snark's the assassin, then there's not much we can do to avoid losing someone when he's lynched.

if it's the case that the assassin can submit their kill at any time, we need to be sure that there is no assassin in the game (either because they are dead or there was never one to begin with) before the town power role claims, since In my experience "any time" includes the middle of the day -- it's just another thing to keep in mind.

wam

Postby wam » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:35 am UTC

Christophoros wrote:Currently I'm feeling townie from Madge, USN and Adam H, and pretty much neutral for everyone else. I guess the scummiest is probably Snark, but I'm not comfortable enough with that to put a fourth vote on him at this stage. If he survives the day though, I would request a cop on him. I think vig is pushing it for Night 1 though.

Vote wam

It was more if they were going to shoot to shoot snark, it was just a way of saying he was my second scum read.

Snark wrote:My defense is that my role PM had the word Town in it. Or did you think I actually could dream up an airtight defense?

I am actually torn about snark. Yes hes been acting scummy and agressive (it's snark) and he is sort of leaning towards his townie meta but the desperation is so high.

I still think Eculc is the best choice though.

Also I can't believe I am third in the votals for no apparent reason....

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:41 pm UTC

eculc wrote:ah, missed that part. If we think snark's the assassin, then there's not much we can do to avoid losing someone when he's lynched.

We could not lynch Snark. I think this is probably the best plan.

If Snark is the assassin (not convinced at all on that), then I think we can take it as read that he'd take someone down with him.
Given the numbers and Snarks ability to read players, it's most likely that that player would be town, not mafia.

The result would be that we trade the assassin for a townie (maybe a PR) whose flip doesn't give us much info.

Given that the assassin loses if NKed, I'd rather leave him for a vig (if we have one), a mafia kill (it would be a miss, but that happens too), or to lynch when we don't have any better targets.

Deadline is just after lunch here, so I'll be around to make changes if need be, but for now:

for reasons given by others, but also for this comment:
eculc wrote:Except for the fact that in almost all situations scum will know if town has a roleblocker based on their own roles. If scum knows that we don't have a roleblocker and sees people posting no result, they'll know that none of them are the cop, and that helps out scum more than I'd like.
Emphasis mine.
Unless I have vastly misread the setups, the combination of scum powers is very nearly independent of the base setup (i.e. the town unique power), so this argument doesn't hold water. Since the IIWAC strategy is beneficial to town, I will count bad arguments against it as a scum tell.
Some guy on the Internet wrote:The thing about the inevitable, it has a bad habit of actually happening.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:10 pm UTC

In related news, I talked about how I came up with that information earlier in the thread. For the convenience of not hurting town by giving scum some info, I didn't post it, but I can put it up later if people would like. I'm going to be busy for about the next two hours or so (hooray exam week) but if people post that they want that information available then I can put it up.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:02 pm UTC

Votals:

eculc - 4 - wam, Adam H, Snark, Suzaku
Snark - 5 - Silknor, Madge, USN, eculc, Bartimaeus
wam - 2 - Carlington, Christophoros
Carlington - 1 - Phredd94

Deadline in about a bit over two hours.

wam

Postby wam » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 pm UTC

That snuck up on me!

Just a warning everyone be careful about creating ties.

Snark

Postby Snark » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 pm UTC

Help me out here. Please!

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:13 pm UTC

I'm very tempted to jump ship, actually. Snark's reaction is exactly what Snark would say as townie, and my suspicions of eculc are validated by the wisdom of crowds. All day I've been keeping an eye on this thread and feeling uneasy about the whole thing.

Unvote

In the interest of continuing to be overly polite:

eculc; if you have a PR you should have claimed it by now. If you're town, I'm sorry. In any event, if you are to be lynched today, I have prepared as a last supper for you a orange-glazed squab on a bed of mashed potatoes with seasonal greens and honey-glazed baked pumpkin. Afterwards I shall serve you some vanilla bean icecream and raspberry coulis.

Snark; please forgive me for my earlier infraction. I have made for you the finest crumpets including orange marmalade I made myself with the new season's oranges. Please help yourself.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:16 pm UTC

Request confirmation of deadline. The day opening post said 'about this time' and was about 1 pm my time.

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:17 pm UTC

EBWOP: It's now just midnight.

Snark

Postby Snark » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 pm UTC

Any trigger happy vigs are welcome to take me out tonight. I don't want to waste time being mislynched tomorrow (or any other day). I'd appreciate being copped even more but what with possible non-sane cops and godfathers, it wouldn't do a whole lot to clear me.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:22 pm UTC

I am sorry, my deadline has been incorrect the last two posts, I misread my first post as AM rather than PM my time.

Deadline is actually in a bit under 14 hours from this post.

Sorry again, and thank you for catching that.

Return to “Mafia”