Lataro's Simple Fun Game Over: Town wins.

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

wam

Re: Lataro's Simple Fun D3: Town Special Dead-ed-ed-ed!

Postby wam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:53 pm UTC

IIWAC

Spoiler:
I investigated silknor and got town

Will do a re-read and see what links to madge I can find. I am also debating the merits of a mass claim (much as I hate them) what do you guys think?
Come join us playing mafia signup here

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:04 pm UTC

I don't know that a massclaim would do us much good now that our town special is dead (though combined with any chosen townie info that we might have we could find scum)
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

Christophoros

Postby Christophoros » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:41 pm UTC

IIWAC
Spoiler:
I investigated wam and got town.

eculc wrote:I don't know that a massclaim would do us much good now that our town special is dead (though combined with any chosen townie info that we might have we could find scum)

You mean one of our town specials. If Suzaku is right and we're in Game C, we've still got some power roles kicking around.

Also, I thought that massclaims were generally deemed anti-fun?
"Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake."

"Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement."

Never Forget

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 pm UTC

Well, the Identifying town special.

And although Massclaims can be considered un-fun, it *would* be helpful. Though, all it would accomplish at this point is decreasing our pool of suspects by a member or two, and possibly expose some power roles, so it's not necessarily the best idea.
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

wam

Postby wam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 pm UTC

@christorphours

I personally don't like mass claims! [offtopic] In games I run I make sure that it is definatly a less than optimal strategy...[/offtopic] but in this circumstance it may make life a lot easier and really narrow down our pool of lynch candidates. Especially if we make the scummiest go first and if you are the VT who gets told you wait till the end. As I think we have enough of a numerical advantage that losing a few power roles won't hurt.

Spoiler:
7 alive 1 scum left. 6/1

Mis-lynch +NK gives 4/1

Mis lynch again + NK

Gives 2/1 and LYLO

If we can't find the remaining scum in three lynches then they deserve the win

BUt it was just a suggestion.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:59 am UTC

Yeah, scum is pretty doomed at this point. We know Mafia don't have another hitman so they have at most one kill a night. That means 3 chances to lynch. If we did a mass claim we would likely have all unique roles with 2-3 vanilla town. The actual chosen is unique. So assuming we have 3 claimed VT and the chosen confirms all the power roles then we're left with 3 lynch candidates and 3 lynchs.

A mass claim would end the game with no more thought required from anyone. Since everyone's leaning that way anyway lets just not claim, it will certainly be a lot more interesting. The only benefit I can think of for the chosen claiming is to clear up the cop's sanity. The chosen knows exactly what kind of a cop we have and if we have a godfather or not. If there is not a godfather and there is a sane/insane cop then the chosen should claim and reveal that.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:55 am UTC

I agree, a massclaim would ruin the game.

However, we should probably still make a decision about what to do with a chosen claim. Since chosen has not claimed yet, either they're waiting until we make a decision or they're already dead, or haven't been online yet since day start. I think we should have the chosen give us any information they can.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:49 am UTC

EBWOP: Actually, coming back to that, I don't think the Chosen townie should tell us what a cop's sanity is if they are sane/insane, as it could help scum narrow down the cop possibilities. Otherwise, though, a cop would probably want to know.

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:18 am UTC

To get it out of the way:
I am not the Chosen One.

There is no doubt about the cops' sanities. The one we're guaranteed to have is insane and the one that we only have if variation 3 is active is naive. That said, having the Chosen One claim would clear up whether we have both or only one.
Maybe more importantly, it would tell us whether the remaining scum is a Godfather or not; until we know that cop results are still worthless even if they know their own sanity.

The remaining roles are:
1 Mafia God Father OR Role Blocker (var. 4)
1 Mafia Hitman

1 Assassin For Town Special

2 1 Town One-Shot Vig OR Doctor (var. 1)
1 Town Tracker/Watcher
1 Town insane Cop
5 4 Vanilla Townies
OR 3 VT + Naive Cop (var. 3)
OR 3 VT + Doc (var. 6)
OR 2 VT + Naive Cop + Doc (var. 3 & 6)

Given all that, I think I agree with BF that the Chosen One should claim whether there is a Godfather or not. I don't think there's anything to be gained by them claiming the number of cops at this point, though.
Of course, if there is a Godfather, any cops are effectively VT.

I'll have a look at our surviving players later this evening.
Pronouns: he/him/his > they/them/their >> it/it/its
Time Zone: JST (UTC+9)
─────────────────────────
Some guy on the Internet wrote:The thing about the inevitable, it has a bad habit of actually happening.

wam

Postby wam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:14 am UTC

yeah a mass claim would probably work but be un fun.

There should be enough evidence somewhere. Will have a re-read.

Also I think I have said this before but I am not the chosen one.

wam

Postby wam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:09 pm UTC

Vote Eculc

re-read the 1st 5 pages with the knowledge madge is scum the links are obvious.

Also his gentle pushing away from a mass claim makes sense as he is already locked into a VT claim.

Game set match

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:50 pm UTC

Oh, it's that easy, is it? Boomfrog was the one who initially suggested a no-massclaim strategy (not to mention that you agree it would be unfun), and He's also the one who said Silknor and I are a scumteam. Now, that's clearly not true as silknor was not scum (and neither am I).

wam

Postby wam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:52 pm UTC

eculc wrote:Oh, it's that easy, is it? Boomfrog was the one who initially suggested a no-massclaim strategy (not to mention that you agree it would be unfun), and He's also the one who said Silknor and I are a scumteam. Now, that's clearly not true as silknor was not scum (and neither am I).

Yeah but boomfrog came out against it strongly you hedged.

I will dig up the links when I am more awake.

Christophoros

Postby Christophoros » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:03 pm UTC

I am a cop. I investigated Wam and got Town.

The night before last I investigated Madge and got Town. This can be confirmed by my IIWAC. Since we know I'm either insane or naive this gives us no information.

If I am naive I am no use to the town anyway, so I am effectivey VT.

If I am insane then wam is scum.

Since we KNOW there is an insane cop and there is a chance that there is a naive cop, the chances of me being insane are greater than the chances of me being naive.

Therefore:

Vote:wam
"Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake."

"Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement."

Never Forget

wam

Postby wam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:32 pm UTC

Well from my PoV you are clearly niave. But I don't expect you to believe that.

What I will say is "If you are the other cop out there and have 2 differing results please claim.

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:04 pm UTC

I am the insane cop.

I targeted Madge N1 and got town (one of the reasons I was inclined to believe her yesterday; I guessed there was a better chance of me being sane than not).
I targeted Silknor N2 and got scum (I posted 'no result' because he had been killed.)

Therefore Christophoros is the naive cop (or lying through his teeth) and his reads are meaningless. I'm insane, but unless we know whether there's a Godfather we don't know if my reads con be trusted either.

I have not investigated wam, so of course it's still possible that he is scum after all. I don't think so, but...

Further thoughts in a short while.
Some guy on the Internet wrote:The thing about the inevitable, it has a bad habit of actually happening.

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:42 pm UTC

I have been rereading with a focus on eculc, as he was my top pick for D1 and 2.

I'm torn, because I still think he looks scummy, but I was pretty sure he and Madge were not scummates.
I need to sleep on this, and I'll be very interested to see what links wam is seeing.

As it's now nearly 1 a.m. and I have to go to work tomorrow, good night.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:22 pm UTC

Well, since I think we've reached a consensus on what to do with a chosen townie claim (yeah, that's right, I'm the chosen townie):

I can confirm that there is a naive cop, who appears to be chris.

Unfortunately suzaku, there's also a godfather, so your results won't be able to help us much from this point on.

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:39 am UTC

Well, the claims people have made already kind of make this moot, but I'm not a cop, nor am I the Chosen.
Either wam or eculc is scum. I'll be able to better decide when wam elaborates on his post. For now, though, all I've seen is "the links are obvious, JE T'ACCUSE!"
If wam's information is bunk, then he'll be scum in my eyes. Blatantly attacking somebody at this stage in the game is a risky move if you can't back it up.
Kewangji: Posdy zwei tosdy osdy oady. Bork bork bork, hoppity syphilis bork.

Eebster the Great: What specifically is moving faster than light in these examples?
doogly: Hands waving furiously.

Please use he/him/his pronouns when referring to me.

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:57 am UTC

Carlington wrote:Either wam or eculc is scum.

This is not necessarily the case. Both could be town and wam's accusation could be a case of friendly fire.
Minor FoS on you for ignoring that possibility.

As you say, however, if he can't back up the attack he's not going to look very good.

wam

Postby wam » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:29 am UTC

Links in brief as stupidly busy day ahead of me.

Madge wrote:Isn't random vote slinging part of all early games?

vote: eculc

Because I can. I'll unvote/change it before it matters so don't get your knickers in a knot over it, pls.

Random RVS on scummate is fairly typical. Gives you something to fall back on later in game going look I voted him!!!

Eculc then basically ignores it

eculc wrote:Well, RVSing isn't particularly necessary. If you're suspecting someone, you might as well FoS them if you don't intend to vote for them.

Carlington -- while it's true that it could be interesting, it's also not unlikely that we'll end up following scum, and at that point we'd be thoroughly screwed.

Madge then starts to turn her JOKE vote (something she said repeatably) into something semi serious but still massively hedgeing

Madge"

Eculc's reaction to my vote left a bad taste in my mouth though so I have to admit I'm kind of tempted to leave it there, but I think that's probably more in 'personal grudge' territory than actually useful scumhunting.
[/quote]

As I said at the time worry about hammer D1 with 2 votes is stupid, makes more sense if it's your scumbuddy ur worried about. [quote="Madge wrote:
I promised, so

Unvote

Going to bed now, more content tomorrow. Just wanted to unvote in case a hammer occurs before I have time to think things through.

This passage throws up all sorts of flags for me.

Madge wrote:
However, my other options at the moment are to lynch a lurker (a good idea, but a bad policy? Hopefully Christophoros's latest post is in earnest and we'll see more from him, otherwise a modkill/replace is the order of the day), or to vote for eculc. I was about two minutes from voting for eculc but I think basing it entirely off his reaction to the RVS is not the most sound decision; let's not let emotion cloud our judgements and all that. (Watch eculc flip scum at some point in the future and me shout "I KNEW IT! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!", etc)

So now I'm back to Snark who I'm not really sure I should vote for, but I don't see much else in the way of alternatives.

Vote: Snark

Sorry bro. I'm sure you're used to getting votes on d1 by now?

Making sure all her options are open and she can switch back to eculc at any point. Along with calling him scummy enough and keeping distance.

Now this is where It gets interesting

Madge wrote:I'm very tempted to jump ship, actually. Snark's reaction is exactly what Snark would say as townie, and my suspicions of eculc are validated by the wisdom of crowds. All day I've been keeping an eye on this thread and feeling uneasy about the whole thing.

Unvote
Vote: eculc

In the interest of continuing to be overly polite:

eculc; if you have a PR you should have claimed it by now. If you're town, I'm sorry. In any event, if you are to be lynched today, I have prepared as a last supper for you a orange-glazed squab on a bed of mashed potatoes with seasonal greens and honey-glazed baked pumpkin. Afterwards I shall serve you some vanilla bean icecream and raspberry coulis.

Snark; please forgive me for my earlier infraction. I have made for you the finest crumpets including orange marmalade I made myself with the new season's oranges. Please help yourself.

Here with snark at L-1 and eculc at L-2 she swaps to eculc changing the lynch.

Now this is going to be controversial but I think this is bussing. As we knew there were good odds of a vig in the game. I reckon madge thought eculc would die overnight and by being the person who got them lynched would go for the kill and ride the towniness to victory.

The most telling thing through all of this from Eculc the complete lack of any real response to her.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:06 pm UTC

And what exactly should you expect, wam? Complaining about being voted for always gets people lynched (Just look at what happened to snark!) So why should I if I don't want to die?

wam

Postby wam » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:49 pm UTC

Yeah but some form of a response is natural!

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 am UTC

Well this has stagnated. Eculc and Wam are my top two scum list so I wanted to see how this played out. I'll do some rereading and evaluation in a few hours when I've got more time.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Bartimaeus

Postby Bartimaeus » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:06 am UTC

Sorry, I've been rather busy with school as usual :/

Bussing in that situation(D1, no less) seems a little bizarre, wam. Although I can see the logic behind it. I'm going to have to think this out more and reread.

Are we definitely all claiming?

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:21 am UTC

Suzaku wrote:
Carlington wrote:Either wam or eculc is scum.

This is not necessarily the case. Both could be town and wam's accusation could be a case of friendly fire.
Minor FoS on you for ignoring that possibility.

As you say, however, if he can't back up the attack he's not going to look very good.

Well, let's look at what we have left.
We have:
Me - I'm town - Votes so far: D1 wam, D2 wam - Town
Christophoros - Confirmed naive cop, so town - Votes so far: D1 Snark, D2 Madge - Town
Suzaku - Confirmed insane cop, so town - Votes so far: D1 eculc, D2 eculc - Town
BoomFrog - Pushing away from a mass claim, which doesn't really go either way at this point, because it's virtually impossible for town to lose at this point. Has claimed not Chosen Votes so far: D1 me, D2 eculc
Bartimaeus: Has been quiet for a lot of the game, but seems mostly town. This could be a clever ruse but it seems unlikely I don't have a lot to say about him really. Votes so far: D1 Snark, D2 Madge - Neutral
eculc - If wam is to be believed, scum. His Chosen claim came at a very convenient time - after somebody had already claimed naive cop, so he can safely claim Chosen and "confirm" that fact. Votes so far: D1 Snark, D2 no vote. - Could just as easily be scum as town. There haven't been any counter-claims for Chosen - this adds legitimacy to his claim, and makes me think town. I find it odd, though, that he limited the information he gave us to one thing - the naive cop. [quote=Lataro]The second 1 was re-rolled, so variations 1, 3, and 6 will be used. Thus, the game being played is B136. On Day Three if the VT selected is still alive, they will be told “136” via PM from me.[/quote] eculc can give us an exact number for the game variations we are playing. Is there a good reason for him not to? Given how many town are left, there's no need for any Doctors to claim, so we don't need to worry about them, and frankly, at this stage we don't really need to worry about protecting Doctors anyway, imo. eculc can clear his name by giving us more info to back up his chosen claim, imo. - Town if he can back up his Chosen claim, scum if wam can give us more to go off.
wam - Very quick off the mark in accusing eculc, reads as scummy to me. To be honest, wam has been reading scummy all game. Little things like "I am an experienced player, so you should believe me" don't sit right with me. He spent a lot of time attacking eculc's interactions with Madge - who turned out to be scum. If eculc can't back up his Chosen claim, I'm going to have a lot less of a laser-focus on wam. Votes so far: D1 eculc, D2 Christophoros - Leaning scummy for jumping straight in. Also worth noting that his D1 vote turned out to be town, a cop no less, and his D2 vote is quite possibly the town Chosen - not a good look.

After all that, here's what I think - we have three lynches left, and I think our main two scum candidates are eculc and wam. I think we should lynch wam tonight - if he flips town, I'm fairly confident that eculc is scum. Of course, the one flaw in my plan is that if we spend the next two nights on wam and eculc, and both are a bust (unlikely imo, but possible and that's worth remembering) then we end up on D5 at LYLO with three lynch candidates (Bartimaeus, BoomFrog, me) and no better than we are now - it's a gamble. However, I posit the following solution - we lynch wam and eculc over the next two nights, If we're wrong both times, we massclaim. At that point, it won't really be all that gamebreaking, and could mean the difference between scum and town victories. In light of this, and the fact that eculc is currently our only Chosen candidate
Vote: wam
Barring a Chosen counter-claim with more legitimacy than eculc's, that vote is staying where it is.

Ninja'd: Bartimaeus, we're pretty well against a massclaim at this point.

Eebster the Great: What specifically is moving faster than light in these examples?

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:27 am UTC

EBWOP: I'm looking at who are possibilities for a Chosen counter-claim, actually.
I'm not the Chosen, so that's me out.
Suzaku and eculc are cops, the Chosen must be VT so they're out.
BoomFrog has already claimed not Chosen, so he's out also - a sudden change of heart on claiming Chosen would be bizzare, and there's no reason to false-claim not Chosen at this point
So really, Bartimaeus and wam are the only legitimate counter-claim candidates now - I'm actually pretty inclined to believe eculc's claim at the moment. I'll freely admit, however, that wam is going to need some really solid evidence to convince me, in the event that he counter-claims. That leaves Bartimaeus as the only legitimate possibility for a Chosen counter-claim right now, in my eyes.

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:33 am UTC

EBWOPCOMBO: LEGITIMATELY JUST AFTER I PRESSED SUBMIT I REMEMBERED THIS:
D1:
eculc wrote:Well, since it seems to me that I'm probably going to be lynched today, I'd suggest to everyone that you take a good look at those bandwagoning on me tomorrow.

I don't have anything to claim that would save my life, so good luck to the rest of town and maybe I can still get a win from all of this along with everyone else.

JUST THEN:
eculc wrote:Well, since I think we've reached a consensus on what to do with a chosen townie claim (yeah, that's right, I'm the chosen townie):

I can confirm that there is a naive cop, who appears to be chris.

Unfortunately suzaku, there's also a godfather, so your results won't be able to help us much from this point on.

eculc effectively claimed VT on D1, had nothing to say about his role after that, then decided to claim VT. I'm now finding it more difficult to believe his claim.

Unvote

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:57 am UTC

I agree with most of what Carlington has just said, with a couple of exceptions:

Carlington wrote:To be honest, wam has been reading scummy all game. Little things like "I am an experienced player, so you should believe me" don't sit right with me.
It was actually BoomFrog who said that, here.

Carlington wrote:eculc effectively claimed VT on D1, had nothing to say about his role after that, then decided to claim VT.
I assume you mean "decided to claim Chosen VT, but that is still legitimate. I think the rules indicate that the Chosen VT wouldn't know they were Chosen until given the variations on D3, so when he made the original claim eculc wouldn't have known.

I also think it's correct (and towny) that he didn't give the exact variation, as it would reveal remaining PRs. If needed, we can always ask him to claim fully later and use that to verify his claim.

NOTE: This means that no more PRs should claim unless requested to do so.

Based on this (and the fact that there's no CC for Chosen), and that I still don't see Madge and eculc as scummates, I'm no longer confident in eculc being scum. Add that Silknor (confirmed town) was defending him, and this becomes a stronger belief.

That said, I'm not convinced that wam is scummy either. Yes he's being aggressive, but that isn't necessarily a scum tell, and his arguments about eculc are supportable (although I disagree with the conclusion).

I think we need to look elsewhere for our scum, and my top pick right now is BF.
This is a gut feeling, so I'm going to go back and reread, to see if I can find anything to back it up.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:00 am UTC

I took a look back at the vtotals for the lynch:
Final (unofficial) votals:

Christophoros - 2 (wam, Madge)
wam - 1 (Carlington)
Madge - 3 (Silknor, Christophoros, Bartimaeus)
eculc - 2 (Suzaku, BoomFrog)
Eculc could have voted for Christophoros, tying the votes, but he didn't. Although, if he had done that I would have switched to Madge since causing a tie is so clearly scummy. On the other hand, wam didn't vote for Eculc, if he and Madge had both switched Eculc would have been lynched saving Madge. Also intersting is that Madge didn't switch to eculc for "self preservation" even though she was happy to tie the vtotals with Christophoros vote.

All of that points to a Eculc-Madge scum team.

Eculc I'd like you to fully claim the variation. to prove your chosenness.

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:28 am UTC

Those things that Suzaku said are correct, yo. Turns out I reading-comprehension failed before - I searched wam's posts, and misread - he was actually quoting BF on that "I am an experienced player..." bit. I retract that statement, with my apologies.
And yes, I did indeed mean to say decided to claim Chosen.
Since it's relevant and important:
Does the Chosen know that they are Chosen before they receive their D3 PM?
If so, then I'm confident in eculc again. I still think my plan works, but I can see that at least one person disagrees, and so I'm willing to wait for other people to weigh in before I recast my vote.

wam

Postby wam » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:03 am UTC

@carlington that's been asked before and I think the answer is that the Chosen doesn't get told till D3.

Now we have lost I VT so snark could have been the chosen and eculc got incredibly lucky...

Now what BF posted is quite damming (and I missed somehow).

I think the easiest thing with Eculc is for him to claim the exact setup and for people to only claim if they think he is wrong.

And yeah
Carlington wrote:I think we should lynch wam tonight - if he flips town, I'm fairly confident that eculc is scum

Just becasue I am town =/= eculc is scum. Townies get it wrong all the time!!

Also if you do lynch me and eculc take a very close look at BF. Something feels funny there.

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 am UTC

I agree with you and BF that eculc should claim the exact setup - although I'm reasonably certain there won't be a counter-claim now. I'm looking back at my last few posts here and feeling like I jumped the gun a bit. There's a whole week before deadline, plenty of time to work this out without voting right now. I need to chill a bit.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:00 pm UTC

Alright, I can claim the full variation - It's Variation 135, which means we're playing with a Naive cop (which we already knew) a mafia hitman (which we also already knew) and a doctor, which I hadn't pointed out in the hopes of scum not knowing what they could or could not claim.

Since the doctor hasn't been killed, though, scum still can't claim because there would be a counter-claim, and we'd lynch them both.

And yes, while it's possible I'm scum who got lucky and snark was the actual chosen Townie, There's now a doctor among the players out there who can all but completely confirm my towniness.

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:15 pm UTC

If that variation is correct, then we should have no vig.

Anyone want to claim vig?

wam

Postby wam » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:21 pm UTC

No we should have 1 1 shot vig which was adam whos dead...

wam

Postby wam » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 pm UTC

Actually we have a doctor and a claimed insane cop. So it's simple

Unvote

Vote: No lynch

We play follow the cop until they get a town result or the doctor dies.

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:26 pm UTC

I was excepting Adam from the vig count as he was dead.

Also, Godfather.

wam

Postby wam » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:39 pm UTC

Oh oops thought the god father became the hit man not the RB.

Ignore that plan then.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:23 am UTC

Well the doctor could claim to confirm Eculc but then we have essentially mass claimed. :p Lets just wait on that, Eculc will be confirmed or proven wrong in the next few nights If Eculc is still alive and no doctor has died by the last night then we can talk about claiming.

Assuming Eculc is confirmed then we should just lynch everyone left, Wam, Bartmaus and.. err... me. :D I don't really care the order, at this point I'm pretty sure Wam is scum.

Vote Wam

Return to “Mafia”