1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

ucim

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby ucim » Thu May 23, 2013 1:14 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:Honestly my initial idea was indeed this concept of how far are you from being directly quoted by Blitzgirl.
I'd humbly suggest this be generalized to "how far you are from being directly quoted by {fill in}". Despite our worship of BlitzGirl, we shouldn't stalk. Squee could turn into squick quickly otherwise. :)

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

ggh

Postby ggh » Thu May 23, 2013 1:16 am UTC

azule wrote:Oh, didn't get it until your comment. Bravo, indeed! Now we must merge all forms into One True Poem: Double-Dactyl + Meaningful Anagram + Hidden Message + Rot(N+1)13 + Haiku. (The haiku should be possible to include if one goes with having the haiku all on a single (or two) lines.)

Ha - I wasn't thinking that far, but I did think it would be a triple threat if I could work a bag pun into it... but I couldn't.
Thanks azule, mathrec, StratPlayer and jetpac for the kind words. :)

jjjdavidson and taixzo - ha! I loved the consecutive double-dactyls. What's next?

Kevin Bacon numbers... do you have to be an actor to play that game, or will any old position on the credit list do? And if you have to be an actor, what if you didn't appear, but only provided background dialogue?
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

htom

Postby htom » Thu May 23, 2013 1:22 am UTC

azule wrote:
htom wrote:Azule -- Not the story I was thinking it would be, which is excellent writing by you.
At first your statement confused me. I now take it to mean that you probably expected a different direction for the story, either based on my previous "romp" or on my normal posting style. I'll take it as a compliment in some good way. Thanks!

Mood, vocabulary, plot, twist, ... many writers tell the same story over and over, changing only the details. You're much better than they are.
cmyk wrote:How can I be so riveted to the Internet equivalent of watching grass grow?

Questions? Spoilers! TimeWiki, geekwagon, The Book of Aubron, ExplainXKCD
mscha wrote:We can ignore reality; in fact, we'll have to, since only Randall knows what it is.

mathrec

Postby mathrec » Thu May 23, 2013 1:26 am UTC

ggh wrote:Kevin Bacon numbers... do you have to be an actor to play that game, or will any old position on the credit list do? And if you have to be an actor, what if you didn't appear, but only provided background dialogue?

Well, I don't know if appearing as an extra actually counts in the real world. (It doesn't sound right talking about Bacon numbers as "real world"...) It probably doesn't.

I think a credited voice actor would certainly count. An uncredited voice actor would be like an extra, but I don't know whether that would count among outsiders who care about such things.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
The end is always near.
Lord Randall wrote:Wait for it.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu May 23, 2013 1:27 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote: The main problem with the blitzgirl number idea is that quotes are easily falsified. This forum has no persistence of quotes with actual posts - all that happens is phpbb sets up the quote structure for you, you could easily fabricate one yourself. That's also the flaw with any other system that tries to determine quote relationships - a giant graph is cool because the inconsistencies disappear, but for something like Kieryn's quote-analysis pages, I'm fairly sure his algorithm can't detect when quotes have been altered (for space, spoilerage, or FTFY).

Addressing ChronosDragon's concerns -- yes it's not perfect, but I think my quote matching algorithm is pretty good. It uses a fuzzy logic comparison between the text in the quote and the original post to determine the likelyhood that the quote came from the post. Also it ensures the quote's username matches the OP. There are indeed some false positives and negatives, but the number being determined ought to be accurate for most cases. Improvements to the quote matching can be made over time. Also we can just know and accept that sometimes the number reported is inaccurate and hence use the number appropriately1

Okay... now I shall commence. ETA 1-2 newpix.

1take it lightly

Ah, I'd assumed it was simply looking for the posts' text in other posts. If that's the case, then it probably works a lot better than I thought.

ucim wrote:
Kieryn wrote:Honestly my initial idea was indeed this concept of how far are you from being directly quoted by Blitzgirl.
I'd humbly suggest this be generalized to "how far you are from being directly quoted by {fill in}". Despite our worship of BlitzGirl, we shouldn't stalk. Squee could turn into squick quickly otherwise. :)

Jose

Stalkery Walkery
BlitzGirl remarkably
represents many things
we wish to be
Quick-ely Sick-ely
It could be quite creepy
If we're to research the
things said by she.

Ah ha! My first attempt at a dactylpoem. Tangentially relevant to the topic at hand (while not really contributing anything new to the discussion, granted), and I -think- it fits the meter. I think.
As I said before me-,
ter's not my thing.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Thu May 23, 2013 1:32 am UTC

mathrec wrote:
mathrec wrote:...So I declare (for purposes of our own fun and games) that anyone I have quoted has an Erdős number of no more than 7, since you co-authored my post. (I'm guessing that I don't have the lowest Erdős number here, so someone else may be able to provide a lower number.) Anyone?

Who has a Bacon number that you might be willing to share?

Does anyone have their own Erdős-Bacon number? (One that would be recognized outside the forum, of course. I'm hoping many of us will have an Erdős-Bacon number within the forum.)

Sheesh, I just realized that I could claim a Bacon number of 3. I appeared as an extra in a movie with Randy Wayne. I never would have made that last post if I realized that I had an Erdős-Bacon number. :oops:

If being an extra counts, then I believe mine is a 2, as I appeared in a movie with Jennifer Laurence. Not entirely sure it counts. I don't believe I can claim an Erdős number of any sort though. Well, maybe if anyone with one also wrote anything about dogs. My only published things are dog things. (And a poem in the school newspaper when I was in Kindergarten.)
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Thu May 23, 2013 1:34 am UTC

ggh wrote:jjjdavidson and taixzo - ha! I loved the consecutive double-dactyls. What's next?

If anyone's feeling brave, they could try a modern sestina. I've never had the nerve to attempt one, myself, but I was utterly fascinated by this grim example from SF writer Joe Haldeman.

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Thu May 23, 2013 1:37 am UTC

ucim wrote:

Jose

Yes, I would like to do that. Unfortunately it takes quite a bit of number crunching to produce this data. In future I do intend to provide this for all users, or at least the top 20 posters or something like that.
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:02 am UTC

Still waitONG for it.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

astrocub

Postby astrocub » Thu May 23, 2013 2:03 am UTC

The beesnakes are definitely mating now.

ergman

Postby ergman » Thu May 23, 2013 2:05 am UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:
ggh wrote:jjjdavidson and taixzo - ha! I loved the consecutive double-dactyls. What's next?

If anyone's feeling brave, they could try a modern sestina. I've never had the nerve to attempt one, myself, but I was utterly fascinated by this grim example from SF writer Joe Haldeman.

aaaahhhh. that is a pretty crazy thing to put yourself to. I could barely hande 2xDactyl, how am I ever going to comprehend this? (not that I won't try, mind)
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

ggh

Postby ggh » Thu May 23, 2013 2:08 am UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:

What's next and less than 39 lines? ;)

Hmm. Google doesn't give me a Bacon number. So I guess ADR doesn't count.
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

ttscp

Postby ttscp » Thu May 23, 2013 2:11 am UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:

Or try this one for a beautiful example of the form. Miller Williams, The Shrinking Lonesome Sestina:http://wonderingminstrels.blogspot.com/2001/10/shrinking-lonesome-sestina-miller.html
Always act to increase the survival chances of the largest group you are a part of.

mscha

Postby mscha » Thu May 23, 2013 2:12 am UTC

Time for a Molpy Monitor update.
No recent activity apart from the mating Molpyflies.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

astrocub

Postby astrocub » Thu May 23, 2013 2:14 am UTC

Wow, look at that 69 action :shock:

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Thu May 23, 2013 2:22 am UTC

mscha wrote:Time for a Molpy Monitor update.

Molpyflies? Okay now I know you just did that to create a NewWord :)
Image- Kieryn

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Thu May 23, 2013 2:25 am UTC

Does a Bacon number restrict it to movies, or are plays allowed? Because if so, I have a Bacon number of 2.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

Rule110

Postby Rule110 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:28 am UTC

ergman wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:

aaaahhhh. that is a pretty crazy thing to put yourself to. I could barely hande 2xDactyl, how am I ever going to comprehend this? (not that I won't try, mind)

You might consider working up to it, with a villanelle.
If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after Time...

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Thu May 23, 2013 2:31 am UTC

mscha -- it's time for your 900th. And also remind me what that JS plugin for table sorting was...
Image- Kieryn

mscha

Postby mscha » Thu May 23, 2013 2:34 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:Molpyflies? Okay now I know you just did that to create a NewWord :)

Nope, that word has already existed for multiple icositetranewpix.

Anyway, time for cake, from newpixbot and me. We're 900 posts old already...
Spoiler:
Enjoy, while I go coma!

Edit for Kieryn: tablesorter. It's jQuery, but you're already loading that, I see.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

ggh

Postby ggh » Thu May 23, 2013 2:40 am UTC

taixzo wrote:Does a Bacon number restrict it to movies, or are plays allowed? Because if so, I have a Bacon number of 2.

Neato! If they aren't, they should be.
Agatha the Awesomeful

jjjdavidson

Postby jjjdavidson » Thu May 23, 2013 2:44 am UTC

ttscp wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:

Or try this one for a beautiful example of the form. Miller Williams, The Shrinking Lonesome Sestina:http://wonderingminstrels.blogspot.com/2001/10/shrinking-lonesome-sestina-miller.html

Beautiful and heartbreaking. Excuse me while I go drown myself. :(

Oh, people, I've been trying to follow that floating pointer for decades. But I just can't quite figure out what it's telling me.

Okay, I definitely need cheering up, now. Does anybody else see the molpyflies making a ♋ - the sign of Cancer?

htom

Postby htom » Thu May 23, 2013 2:45 am UTC

taixzo wrote:Does a Bacon number restrict it to movies, or are plays allowed? Because if so, I have a Bacon number of 2.

Movies only, no stage, radio, television, ... at least as I understand it. Acting only, no lines needed. "Acting" as in seen in the movie; "appearing" might be a better word. Some craftspeople caught on camera and that shot used have Bacon numbers, from what I've heard. I'm not sure who the "official" definition is provided by, I could be wrong.
cmyk wrote:How can I be so riveted to the Internet equivalent of watching grass grow?

Questions? Spoilers! TimeWiki, geekwagon, The Book of Aubron, ExplainXKCD
mscha wrote:We can ignore reality; in fact, we'll have to, since only Randall knows what it is.

fhorn

Postby fhorn » Thu May 23, 2013 2:50 am UTC

Rule110 wrote:...You might consider working up to it, with a villanelle.

I can't compete on the Bacon-Erdos scale, but I've definitely performed a Villanelle! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf4w8Ib1cxY
*no, I never made a recording, that's Dennis Brain playing* *he was pretty good*
"...or I shall have to find Chekov myself, and shoot him with his own damn gun" - k.bookbinder
unteaching is the hardest teaching

Goggalor

Postby Goggalor » Thu May 23, 2013 2:58 am UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:

Okay, I definitely need cheering up, now. Does anybody else see the molpyflies making a ♋ - the sign of Cancer?

Cancer you say? Is this a sign that the molpyflies have cancer?
Keeper Of The Bags, Protector Of Puns
A Timewaiter from the very beginning to the bitter end.1
1but not from beginning to end to beginning since I'm not a loopist

astrocub

Postby astrocub » Thu May 23, 2013 3:06 am UTC

SixtynONG

jjjdavidson

Postby jjjdavidson » Thu May 23, 2013 3:11 am UTC

astrocub wrote:SixtynONG
Spoiler:

Cueball's watching the molpyflies. Scientific curiosity, caution, or voyeurism? (And how do I always know what direction he's looking?)

ETA: Coma time. Good night, Mrs. MobTeeseboose, wherever you are!

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Thu May 23, 2013 3:27 am UTC

mathrec wrote:
Dracomax wrote:...Yes, but what's the Erdős-Bacon number?

You might think that I would have figured out my Erdős number before now, but I had not. Maybe I still haven't figured it out, but at least I've bounded it at no more than 6. (The link I discovered is Journal of Fusion Energy 10.2 (1991):157-72, which gets me to Bethe in 3.)

It occurred to me that this thread could be considered both an intellectual and an artistic exercise in which we are all co-authors/co-performers. We are also the peer reviewers and the audience. :-)

So I declare (for purposes of our own fun and games) that anyone I have quoted has an Erdős number of no more than 7, since you co-authored my post. (I'm guessing that I don't have the lowest Erdős number here, so someone else may be able to provide a lower number.) Anyone?

Who has a Bacon number that you might be willing to share?

Does anyone have their own Erdős-Bacon number? (One that would be recognized outside the forum, of course. I'm hoping many of us will have an Erdős-Bacon number within the forum.)

Can we do an Erdős-anything number? How about Erdős-Hawking or Erdős-Sagan or something? (if we can do that, I have a good one!)

Edit: Ok, I'm beginning to understand, and I had it all wrong. And I have no idea what either number would be for me. Probably nil on the Bacon side. And there might be something on the Erdős side, but it would be due to my dad.
Last edited by buffygirl on Thu May 23, 2013 3:43 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Thu May 23, 2013 3:33 am UTC

Okay and by popular demand here it is: The BlitzGirl number: http://xkcd-time.kieryn.com/Default/Credits

The credits table is also now sortable (thanks mscha!. Also you and newpixbot would now be in first place together.)

Quick note on the BG number: If you are never quoted by BG either directly or in a chain, you simply do not have a BG number. If you are directly quoted, your BG is 1. A high BG number means you get quoted down a long chain, which ultimately gets quoted by BG. A high BG number is therefore the rarer case and could be thought of as more prestigious. (Edit: Well done lmjb1964!)

Also the BG numbers are linked to the posts detected at the top of the chain... following the chain down to find the BG post can be a fun challenge due to the branching quote chains, especially for the higher BG numbers.

All this talk of BlitzGirl has made me wonder... Where is she? it's been over 4 days...

Spoiler:
Hope she is not stuck in the past again

Spoiler:
Also... a cool secret project in the works... may take me a few centipix. More news soon.

Spoiler:
ComaTime
Image- Kieryn

ucim

Postby ucim » Thu May 23, 2013 3:58 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:The credits table is also now sortable (thanks mscha!. Also you and newpixbot would now be in first place together.)
How do I sort the table? None of the headings form links. I've allowed scripts from all but google-analytics. Do I need to install something?

Kieryn wrote:All this talk of BlitzGirl has made me wonder... Where is she? it's been over 4 days...

Yes, I wonder about BlitzGirl too. If she were stuck in time, I'd expect a signpost. Hope she's ok (and I hope she still likes us!) :)

I guess we'll just have to follow the One True Commandment.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 am UTC

Back to ignorONG the molpyflies
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

Platonix

Postby Platonix » Thu May 23, 2013 4:03 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:Image

Quick note on the BG number: If you are never quoted by BG either directly or in a chain, you simply do not have a BG number. If you are directly quoted, your BG is 1. A high BG number means you get quoted down a long chain, which ultimately gets quoted by BG. A high BG number is therefore the rarer case and could be thought of as more prestigious. (Edit: Well done lmjb1964!)

Also the BG numbers are linked to the posts detected at the top of the chain... following the chain down to find the BG post can be a fun challenge due to the branching quote chains, especially for the higher BG numbers.

...so...you're saying me being quoted by, say, mscha, doesn't give me a BG number of 2 because BG has directly quoted mscha at least once? The only way to have a BG number of 2 is for BG to quote someone who - in that post - was quoting me?

Hm. That adds an interesting dimension.
"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Thu May 23, 2013 4:05 am UTC

ucim wrote:
Kieryn wrote:The credits table is also now sortable (thanks mscha!. Also you and newpixbot would now be in first place together.)
How do I sort the table? None of the headings form links. I've allowed scripts from all but google-analytics. Do I need to install something?

Should just work if you have javascript/jquery enabled. The headings are not links as such, but should be clickable. Which browser are you using?
Image- Kieryn

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu May 23, 2013 4:05 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:All this talk of BlitzGirl has made me wonder... Where is she? it's been over 4 days...

Spoiler:
Hope she is not stuck in the past again

Yeah, and KarMann too... we're gonna need more milk cartons...
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

ergman

Postby ergman » Thu May 23, 2013 4:07 am UTC

Alright. I did a Sestina. It wasn't easy, but damn if if was fun. I went for the 11 syllables per line rule as well, though apparently that isn't mandatory. Suffice to say I did a lot of counting on my fingers:
Spoiler:
In Time we heed certain creeds: the sea is big
Revealed by our prophets: the river is small
Cuegan's brief rare dialogues: the tree is neat
Recorded, hid in footnotes: the fire is old
Mystic exposition: empty, beautiful
And of course lord Randall's own words: wait for it

When I first stumbled all alone into It
A panel as per thrice a week, nothing big
Two folk on a beach, so zen and beautiful
Left it alone thinking it something small
Returned later and saw not panel of old
An oh so slow changing image, I thought 'Neat'

Curious about the rules of all things neat
I wiki'd and found a religion 'bout it
In needle pulled form, 400 pages old
I feared to blitz, for time was scarce, pages big
I joined in, threw in my voice, though it is small
I could not bypass something so beautiful

I Learned the terms, the mad tongue so beautiful
I met the folk so kind, funny and neat
Hunted for the molpy, secretive and small
The varied creation pile, I fed some to it
Speculated heresy, theories big
For food I gave sorbet to replace the old

If time ended I could not go back to the old
I can't undrink from the salty sea so big
I forever shall regard the trees as neat
There's double meaning when I say wait for it
The man I was pre-OTT was someone small

Outside now throws my way many matters small
Narnia style, will I one day grow too old?
Ok, that worry's senseless, do it ignore it
Have faith that OTC's forever beautiful
Believe in GLR, science-god so neat
He knows what he's doing like the trees so big

~It needs small words , sestina the beautiful
I'm a whole six stanzas old, and its still neat
Though I'm tired of it's 39 lines; so big~

Well, there you have it. Very melodramatic, as many poems are. Coma time for me now. Have fun
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 am UTC

Platonix wrote:
Kieryn wrote:
Spoiler:

...so...you're saying me being quoted by, say, mscha, doesn't give me a BG number of 2 because BG has directly quoted mscha at least once? The only way to have a BG number of 2 is for BG to quote someone who - in that post - was quoting me?

Yeah, that's the definition I was using. I could maybe do the other definition another time. More people would have a BG number by this other definition, but it would be more homogenous. I guess it would be more analogous to a Kevin Bacon number though.
Image- Kieryn

Platonix

Postby Platonix » Thu May 23, 2013 4:20 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:
Spoiler:
Platonix wrote:
Kieryn wrote:Quick note on the BG number: If you are never quoted by BG either directly or in a chain, you simply do not have a BG number. If you are directly quoted, your BG is 1. A high BG number means you get quoted down a long chain, which ultimately gets quoted by BG. A high BG number is therefore the rarer case and could be thought of as more prestigious. (Edit: Well done lmjb1964!)

Yeah, that's the definition I was using. I could maybe do the other definition another time. More people would have a BG number by this other definition, but it would be more homogenous. I guess it would be more analogous to a Kevin Bacon number though.

Actually, just had a silly thought...with BG numbers defined this way, it becomes possible to try to "collect them all". Like, maybe there exist different quote trees that could give the same person BG numbers of 1 through 5.

Am I overthinking this? Suddenly SBN's sig springs to mind...
"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Thu May 23, 2013 4:24 am UTC

Platonix wrote:
Kieryn wrote:
Spoiler:
Platonix wrote:
Kieryn wrote:Quick note on the BG number: If you are never quoted by BG either directly or in a chain, you simply do not have a BG number. If you are directly quoted, your BG is 1. A high BG number means you get quoted down a long chain, which ultimately gets quoted by BG. A high BG number is therefore the rarer case and could be thought of as more prestigious. (Edit: Well done lmjb1964!)

Actually, just had a silly thought...with BG numbers defined this way, it becomes possible to try to "collect them all". Like, maybe there exist different quote trees that could give the same person BG numbers of 1 through 5.

Yeah, overthinking. What you are describing would be possible in either definition. The number shown is a minimum.
Image- Kieryn

astrocub

Postby astrocub » Thu May 23, 2013 4:29 am UTC

Platonix wrote:
Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:
Platonix wrote:

Ooh, I really like the idea of collecting numbers under the current definition. It doesn't seem like it would be much more difficult to implement.

Edit: Satan's Sole Sombrero Suppressor. I would like to see moar comics.
Last edited by astrocub on Thu May 23, 2013 4:31 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Thu May 23, 2013 4:31 am UTC

Hmm, lmjb1964 is an interesting outlier on the data page. Or is that an error?
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”