1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Flotter

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Flotter » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:03 pm UTC

Tom17 wrote:More talkONG!

That's not the correct image, please replace it with the version with a hash in the file name.

Tom17

Postby Tom17 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:04 pm UTC

The child also put down her molpy and went inside.

"Kids! No molpies in the house, you know the rules!"

sford

Postby sford » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 pm UTC

I suck at image manip. It took me 15 minutes to produce this crummy thing, 5 minutes late. It was to be my prediction of this hour's newpic.

Spoiler:

If I had mad skillz, I would have color-corrected and animated.

Edit: don't worry, I'm fixing it.
Edit2-4: fixed as well as I am able. :-(
Last edited by sford on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:15 pm UTC, edited 4 times in total.

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:07 pm UTC

ETA: That has to be a reciprocal greeting, right?

In fact, I should have labelled this 'reciprocal greetONG'. DOH!

ETA2: Fixed image

That's clearly 'top o' the morning'. Especially with the hats.

Ronald
Spoiler:
I followed Time until The End and I cannot even buy a chirping T-shirt.

Tom17

Postby Tom17 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 pm UTC

Flotter wrote:

That's not the correct image, please replace it with the version with a hash in the file name.

Thanks for that, didn't notice.

Also, previously, right clicking on the xkcd page would get me the hash URL, but this time just the time.jpg. Weird.

I'll keep an eye out in future.

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:10 pm UTC

This may be roundabout 400 NPs late...

StratPlayer wrote:
Dracomax wrote:...
But can a baby glare with intent while smoking a cigar?(also, you are a terrible person for giving a baby a cigar)

If you give a baby a cuban cigar, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will intentionally glare at you. And it might even get captured in a glare-free flash photo.

This does not apply if the baby in question is Baby Herman.

I cannot believe this hasn't been pointed out, yet.
Apostolic Visitator, Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers
You have questions about XKCD: "Time"? There's a whole Wiki dedicated to it!

tanadrin

Postby tanadrin » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:13 pm UTC

Latent22 wrote:And welcome Tanadrin! Good to have another linguist on board. I'm sure we could make some educated guesses on the pronunciation but I don't know how easy GLR will have made it for us. But at least it should be fun to try anyway.

Thanks for the welcome. I'd been following the comic, but I hadn't even thought to check whether the Beanies' language might be consistent and decipherable until a fit of insomnia last night. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed we'll get some clue as to the pronunciation. In the meantime, I'll be content that we're likely to get a lot more samples of Beanish to work with now that they've arrived at the city.

I hope I'm not being too redundant, but I just found this thread today, and the backlog is daunting--it will take me a while to get through it, and most of the speculation is on non-linguistic matters. Nonetheless, I'm operating under the following theories:

• = versus - in the final "syllable" is a singular-plural distinction, at least in the word for "water" (hence why the Beanie repeats it with a slightly different ending the second time; it also gets repeated with the = diacritic when the Beanies are attempting to explain the map to Megan and Cueball, which makes sense if they're pointing out rivers). The last syllable of the food-word also has a single-line diacritic when it's introduced, indicating a singular (as does the second word of the phrase meaning "salve" or whatever it is). It could also be a noun-class marker, but I'm going to assume unless there's contrary evidence the language is probably less exotic, not more.
  • The "yes" word appears first with the = diacritic and then, when they're getting up after eating lunch, with the - diacritic. In this instance, it could be indicative of a difference in emphasis ("yes, water" versus "ok, [it's time to go]")
  • The same two-word six-"syllable" (a syllable being a radical plus its diacritics) phrase appears once when one of the Beanies comes to get the other when they set out the first time, and then again when it's suggested (just guessing here) that it's time for them to move on after lunch. I would be willing to go up against the house in Vegas that it means "to go, depart", and that the first, shorter word is some kind of verbal construction marker, like English "to."
  • I have a hunch imperative verbs tend to end in syllables with no diacritic.

Is there a way to transcribe Beanish at the moment? It's sort of hard to explain what I mean without specific examples.

I also take issue with the grouping/analysis of the symbols on the wiki, but I'm much too sleep-deprived at the moment to whip up a different version. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

mscha

Postby mscha » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:16 pm UTC

(Thanks for the anticipatory cake, BlitzGirl!)

Imagecontinued.

Re: repeated ONG, I'm not sure why y'all were panicking. Image That's happened a few times before. Just a presumed [heresy]mistake[/heresy] by the GLR.

CasCat wrote:The newpix is late....

No, it wasn't. Image
Newpixbot retrieved the newpix within 4 secondsH of ONG, as it almost always does, even when people are complaining. Next time, just check the viewer in case of doubt. [ETA: it'll even give you convenient BBCode options for posting the ONG with the correct URL.]

CasCat wrote:
Tom17 wrote:Looks to me like an obscured curtain blowing in the breeze... Except, we have not yet seen effects of a breeze in OTC...

I can't see it. Can one of our talented animators/molpy-hunters point it out? I just don't see any change...

Could be a curtain or something, could be mustard. Note that it changed at the same time that the stay pixel in the bottom-left corner of the house disappeared. That, at least, is probably mustard, but has not (yet) been corrected by the GLR.
(The reason why BlitzGirl spots those, but many of us can't see it, is that she's using Google Chrome, which uses a different ‘gamma’ setting for the OTC frames, making very dark gray pixels brighter than they're supposed to be.)

ETA: I'm not sure why, but I think that's an (elderly, wise) woman sitting on the beanie equivalent of a rocking chair on the porch.

Speaking of mustard, I ran my mustard fixing check last nix on all newpix since the beginning of Time, and there were two frames that have been modified that we hadn't spotted before: frame 2209 and frame 2226. In the former, you can't really see the difference – I ran another check, and it appears that one pixel in the sky (482, 200) was lightened from #fefefe to #ffffff. (Strangely, there are three more such pixels that weren't fixed.) In the latter, there are some Lucky pixel changes.
ETA: see here for all m*stardy frames around Lucky's attack. Any frame with a ‘difference’ link has fixed mustard.
Last edited by mscha on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:32 pm UTC, edited 6 times in total.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:17 pm UTC

Tom17 wrote:You know what, I think I have finally spent too much (Or do I just mean 'enough') time reading OTT. As I was laying in bed this morning, I was rubbing feet on my molpy thinking 'Nice molpy, you so fluffy molpy. Good molpy'

Am I starting to absorb too much OTT or is this normal behaviour?

That's perfectly normal behavior. The next perfectly normal behavior you might exhibit is pelting your colleagues with M&M's for using heretical time formats. That's nothing to worry about either.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

fhorn

Postby fhorn » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:29 pm UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:Thanks, if I have the time I'll try to make a Wiki page out of it. According to the search I have 17 "Thus ends Time" predictions now.

Definitely make the wiki page.
*as for stroking your own ego, what happens in the Great Beyond, stays in the Great Beyond

tanadrin wrote:<snip>I just found this thread today, and the backlog is daunting--

Spoiler:
understatement.jpg
understatement.jpg (10.32 KiB) Viewed 12432 times

Tom17 wrote:You know what, I think I have finally spent too much (Or do I just mean 'enough') time reading OTT

HERESY. Take him to the comfy chair. (But bring the nice, fluffy molpy for him to rub his feet on, that's nice, a comfy chair, a friendly molpy, perhaps a chocolate or two....)
"...or I shall have to find Chekov myself, and shoot him with his own damn gun" - k.bookbinder
unteaching is the hardest teaching

RudeDude

Postby RudeDude » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:30 pm UTC

Here's an update on the HMM (hidden markov model) analysis give the new beanish from the mapicnic-era. (i.e. I did not attempt to include the gate/city word [2JWX] or the greeting word [Xn ALbn] since I consider Sinus-Pi to be the keeper of the translit at this point.)

The model still seems pretty crappy to me but here it is for those interested in how the beanish symbols might cluster into 2 groups. Maybe I should include the punctuation and try three groups? But that would prolly just increase the amount of input data I need.
Spoiler:
Transliteration characters (no punctuation included except "space", denoted as _) starting with highest probabilities for emission in a state. I'm only listing a few characters here as the model is still rather weak, e.g. '7' appears in both states once we get down to the lower probs like 0.053.

State 1: 2 L 3 A J 7

State 2: _ 4 b W 7

The state transition matrix is:

Code: Select all

to
from     1     2
   1 0.000 1.000
   2 0.706 0.294

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:31 pm UTC

Molpy u- Hey! Hey! Hey! What?? Hey! There's a city! And more Beanish! And children! Hey!

Maybe I should go easy on the coffee.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, Vytron, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:32 pm UTC

Finally ketchupd!

Just one point I noticed that no one has made yet --

Two buildings do not a city make. Vincent-Hatted-Guy might be the equivalent of the town's "Wal-Mart Greeter," there to check out strangers and sound the alarm if necessary...

I don't think we've actually seen the city yet. But Cuegan has.
Remember waiting a half hour for one darkening pixel? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Note To Blitzers:It is advisable NOT to go past page 1130 until you've seen up to frame 2900 (Geekwagon Numbering). A lot is happening, and really, you do not want to skip ahead at that point.

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:35 pm UTC

mscha wrote:(Thanks for the anticipatory cake, BlitzGirl!)

Which does not relieve us of our duty to gift you the cake after your 2000th post, again.
(job done :-) )

project2051

Postby project2051 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:39 pm UTC

Tom17 wrote:
CasCat wrote:
Tom17 wrote:
ZoomanSP wrote:Between frame 2815 and frame 2816, the right wall of the house on the right side crumbled a little...

Is that crumbling or something moving?

Looks to me like an obscured curtain blowing in the breeze... Except, we have not yet seen effects of a breeze in OTC...

I can't see it. Can one of our talented animators/molpy-hunters point it out? I just don't see any change...

Looky here at the red on the right of the building on the right :)

I noticed that the same time the guys head expands the building contracts, and it all coincides with the kids slamming the door.

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:49 pm UTC

fhorn wrote:
cellocgw wrote:<snip>and also with my spousal molpy (34 heretical years as of Bastille Day).

lost it at "spousal molpy." :lol: Congrats on the longevity, cellocgw - 33 yrs for us this year. And has it always been Papillons for you, or are they a more recent discovery?

We've had Paps for about 15 yrs now. I foolishly allowed a beagle before that. He could escape in the blink of an eye, to be picked up 3 days and 10 miles away, w/o a bit of remorse on his face.
Much as I love Labs, Rottys, and about 300 other breeds, Paps take up a far smaller bio-footprint (aka bags of chow and their natural endproduct) than most.
resume
Former OTTer
Vote cellocgw for President 2020. #ScienceintheWhiteHouse http://cellocgw.wordpress.com
"The Planck length is 3.81779e-33 picas." -- keithl
" Earth weighs almost exactly π milliJupiters" -- what-if #146, note 7

suzi

Postby suzi » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:49 pm UTC

NetWeasel wrote:Finally ketchupd!

Just one point I noticed that no one has made yet --

Two buildings do not a city make. Vincent-Hatted-Guy might be the equivalent of the town's "Wal-Mart Greeter," there to check out strangers and sound the alarm if necessary...

I don't think we've actually seen the city yet. But Cuegan has.

I doubt we're going to see a CITY-city. I agree that we're probably going to see more buildings, but this definitely has a villa feel to it. A large city would have a more sophisticated gate and maybe a wall or something. Fortifications! Megan and Cueball don't know any better, though.

When the Beanies drew out the beardy guy, it did look like there was a pyramid structure. Originally I thought we were going to a pyramid city, but this scene makes me think it's more like we're going to temple in this village.

TimeLurker

Postby TimeLurker » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:50 pm UTC

project2051 wrote:
Spoiler:
Tom17 wrote:
CasCat wrote:
Tom17 wrote:
ZoomanSP wrote:Between frame 2815 and frame 2816, the right wall of the house on the right side crumbled a little...

Is that crumbling or something moving?

Looks to me like an obscured curtain blowing in the breeze... Except, we have not yet seen effects of a breeze in OTC...

Looky here at the red on the right of the building on the right :)
I noticed that the same time the guys head expands the building contracts, and it all coincides with the kids slamming the door.

"hmm, 100+ posts, but I don't recognize the name"
*clicks on project2051's profile and sees most active thread is 6 posts in non-OTT-thread*
Welcome to the tribe project2051! You seem to be paying very close attention, join in as often as you'd like/can. I'd give you cake, but I can't bake very well, even virtually.
Voice of the Silent
Owner of the contents of Cueball's head
Lurking Time-Ninja of the Past-Post

sford

Postby sford » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:52 pm UTC

The molpy the little girl left on the wall:

Spoiler:

ENHANCE!

Spoiler:

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:53 pm UTC

Angelastic wrote:
pachinkoid wrote:a man dressed like a hat?

FTFY

Or, a Weird Mistake

BTW, I missed the discussion a while back -- I think of your name as "Elastic Angel," with implications left to the reader :oops:
resume
Former OTTer
Vote cellocgw for President 2020. #ScienceintheWhiteHouse http://cellocgw.wordpress.com

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:56 pm UTC

Spoiler:

ETA: That has to be a reciprocal greeting, right?

In fact, I should have labelled this 'reciprocal greetONG'. DOH!

Ummm... shouldn't there be a difference in the character set? "Valar morghulis" requires a response of "valar dohaeris."
resume
Former OTTer

Tom17

Postby Tom17 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:00 pm UTC

Come ONGside.

SinusPi

Postby SinusPi » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:03 pm UTC

cellocgw wrote:Ummm... shouldn't there be a difference in the character set? "Valar morghulis" requires a response of "valar dohaeris."

And "hello" requires a response of "hello".

TimeLurker

Postby TimeLurker » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 pm UTC

SinusPi wrote:
cellocgw wrote:Ummm... shouldn't there be a difference in the character set? "Valar morghulis" requires a response of "valar dohaeris."

or "Whaaazzzzzz uuuuuuup!!!!"
ehh, I gave myself evil chills on that one. Sorry xuys.
Voice of the Silent
Owner of the contents of Cueball's head
Lurking Time-Ninja of the Past-Post

suzi

Postby suzi » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 pm UTC

I'm hoping we get a 90 degree pan and see what they're going through. I'm guessing it's an archway, the children didn't use any doors.

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:19 pm UTC

Ketchupost:
Angelastic wrote:
Latent22 wrote:We could even use the likes of electronic instruments with each beanish character assigned a 'note'. This would make it so you learn to recognize the words repeating but it will make no sense otherwise which is the point.

I like this idea. We could play more than one note at a time to incorporate the diacritics. And use a funny-sounding instrument/effects that sounds sort of vocal. Or I could get my robot choir to sing 'blah' or 'chirp' or 'watermelon canteloupe' in the required pitches.

BlitzGirl wrote:I also like the idea of having Beanish "spoken" by instruments. :)

Hah, great idea. I'm imagining something like this :D
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:20 pm UTC

suzi wrote:I'm hoping we get a 90 degree pan and see what they're going through. I'm guessing it's an archway, the children didn't use any doors.

Or they are walking in front of the house, to enter under the overhang to the right.
The overhang will break off and kill them. Thus ends Time

Molpy down
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

Wildhound

Postby Wildhound » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:25 pm UTC

SinusPi wrote:

And in Irish the typical response to the greeting "Dia duit" is "Dia is Muire duit", but simply responding with "Dia duit" is perfectly acceptable. There's certainly no universal standard format across languages!
Now and forever, a staunch TimeKeeper amongst heretics.

OTC Android Live Wallpaper

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:33 pm UTC

Wildhound wrote:And in Irish the typical response to the greeting "Dia duit" is "Dia is Muire duit", but simply responding with "Dia duit" is perfectly acceptable. There's certainly no universal standard format across languages!
I imagine that since this language is created for us to learn, there wouldn't be many gratuitous trickses in it.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:38 pm UTC

Wildhound wrote:
SinusPi wrote:

And in Irish the typical response to the greeting "Dia duit" is "Dia is Muire duit", but simply responding with "Dia duit" is perfectly acceptable. There's certainly no universal standard format across languages!

Google translate says the first phrase as "Hello" and the second as "God bless you and Mary"
They could be greeting each other by name, and have the same name. "Norm" "Norm"

Edit, fixed typo.
Last edited by SBN on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:43 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:39 pm UTC

SBN wrote:
Wildhound wrote:
SinusPi wrote:

Google translate says the first phrase is "Hello" and the second as "God bless you and Mary"
They could be greeting each other by name, and have the same name. "Norm" "Norm"

Or, prehaps, "Good day", "Good day".
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, Vytron, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:40 pm UTC

שלום
‏السلام عليكم‎

... just to make two more reciprocal points.
By the way - I'd favour these greetings over "bon jour", "grüss Gott", or "hi".
Is there anything more precious than peace?
Unfortunately, not even the Ziva Davidish propagation of the old greeting helped - I always receive nothing but strange looks.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:42 pm UTC

Molpy up to see them enter the city. I think several of us are assuming that what the Beanie said immediately upon entering (2sNK(?)) is the name of the city? Definitely a good time to be an OTTer.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

Charm Quark

Postby Charm Quark » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:49 pm UTC

Latent22 wrote:2 new posters have just bumped in!
rootlake wrote:I've been lurking here and catching up with posts since the stars came out a couple of weeks ago.

I did some cursory research on Trigonometric Surveys and came across a device called a theodolite. It looks like the objects in the towers!

I'd link to the picture or Wiki page, but it's flagging it as spam, perhaps because this is my first post.

Search wikipedia for "Principal Triangulation of Great Britain" for a picture.

Welcome rootlake! Your thoughts have been mirrored a few times already with many people guessing theodolite when the towers showed up. And it sure looks to me like the survey map is confirmed.

tanadrin wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:We'll probably have to actually develop Beanish ourselves, since I don't think there's any way we'll ever be shown how it really sounds in the OTC itself...

Some educated guesses can be made, based on the writing system. The script is composed of basic radical shapes (2 3 7, what look like open 9s, each with multiple rotations), elaborated by a small set of diacritics (- = º ̯ ’ ‘), and different stroke onsets/flourishes (a perpendicular line, a curl, etc.). It looks like a highly featural system, like Hangul, and in all probability is a syllabary or an abugida, with different diacritics indicating different vowels, or similar qualities. It's further reinforced by the way different words like "water" sometimes end with the same radical, but an altered diacritic (first with -, then with =; as "sea" it appears with a º). I'm guessing it's an inflectional language, and the different diacritics represent different vowel endings.

If the language isn't basically CV in its phonology, though, diacritics could also represent syllable codas, and the difference in endings could be consonantal, like in English "foe/foes". I would love a transcription of even just a few words--given the structure of the script, it might be possible to deduce most of the language's phonology from a relatively small sample.

And welcome Tanadrin! Good to have another linguist on board. I'm sure we could make some educated guesses on the pronunciation but I don't know how easy GLR will have made it for us. But at least it should be fun to try anyway.

Blindposting from NP 1097

I agree with a lot of what tanadrin is saying. I'll point out in particular that in some languages, punctuation is actually represented by vowel sounds; for instance in Tamil the suffix -aa denotes a question, and -ee (as in "hey") denotes an exclamation. Ithu thanni, ithu thanniyaa, and ithu thanniyee mean "it's water", "is it water?", and "it's water!" respectively. The same sort of thing may be happening in beanish with the º.
Last edited by Charm Quark on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:50 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Lost forever in time...

Wildhound

Postby Wildhound » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:49 pm UTC

SBN wrote:Google translate says the first phrase is "Hello" and the second as "God bless you and Mary"

Yes, Google translate is wrong (or rather, too literal). "Dia duit" is a shortened form of "Go mbeannaí Dia dhuit" which translates to "May God bless you". While the response is "May God and Mary bless you".
Last edited by Wildhound on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:38 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Now and forever, a staunch TimeKeeper amongst heretics.

OTC Android Live Wallpaper

mscha

Postby mscha » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:00 pm UTC

EnterONG...
... and leavONG again.

Edit: or perhaps more likely, just walking behind the house.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

Tom17

Postby Tom17 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:02 pm UTC

Spoiler:
WalkONG past the building, not going in.

ETA: nevermind :)
Last edited by Tom17 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:03 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:02 pm UTC

That letdown actually made me laugh. I wonder how many other imposing solitary figures they will have to pass before they get to the one that speaks Cuegan's language?
Be very careful about rectilinear assumptions. Raptors could be hiding there - ucim

RudeDude

Postby RudeDude » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:03 pm UTC

My browser is still waitONG for the newpix to load :(
Servers flooded??

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 pm UTC

RudeDude wrote:My browser is still waitONG for the newpix to load :(
Servers flooded??

Look up. It was posted twice :)
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries