1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

ucim

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby ucim » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:20 am UTC

pelrigg wrote:He didn't say he saw it, but there was enough time in between.
I have not seen the film, but I read the book many yips ago. It has stuck with me. And with that, molpy down. So much unresponded to... know I read it all and appreciate it!

edit: pope huh? No decree tonight. I'm a pooped Pope.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

Arky

Postby Arky » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:24 am UTC

neopifex wrote:Not goONG well
Spoiler:

As the water gets higher I assume running aground in the shallows will cease to be an issue. Getting caught in a current running the wrong way might still be an issue, since they're using poles and not really oars and so won't be able to steer once they can't hit the bottom anymore.

I wonder if they'll get the idea of using the tarp on board as a sail. I wonder if they know what a sail IS.
Veteran of the One True Thread. And now the Too True Thread?

Exodies

Re: Music of Time

Postby Exodies » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:ETA: Just before I get too ahead of myself with this - I just want to check to make sure everyone's ok with me taking the helm for the OTC soundtrack... As much as I'd secretly love to do it all myself*, I don't want to be selfish here, so - are there any other composers/musicians here who want to contribute/collaborate?

*To clarify I'm talking mainly about composing here - I'd be more than happy to have other musicians PLAYING things I've written. In fact that would be the best thing, if there's anyone who wants to help out there.

{P1113}
It's not a question of taking the helm. We're not talking about a OTSoundTrack. The Frames and voice overs are available for anyone to coordinate and orchestrate and recordate and ENHANCE! So all of y'alls - don't wait for it, get on with it.
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

azule
Saved

Blind-Post NP1115

Postby azule » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 am UTC

@DavidRa::voice - Good voice, I see the lowness you say...and then I do wonder if Cueball has such bass in his voice (subtle as it is). Oh, should mention, listening with crappy laptop speakers, so...no real bass can be heard. lol.
@mscha::voice - I should have guessed the accent. Of the "foreign" accents, I think yours is most suitable for Cueball.
@ucim::voice - Good emotion. Again, "foreign" but actually close to Cueball. :)

Ximenez wrote:Suggestions for yappo:

- The music could follow the growing complexity of the OTC. That is, start with few, simple notes, simple harmony, somewhat thin and light, and getting complex with... well, Time.
Hmm, just like I thought the boom de yada instrumental was going to escalate. That would be nice. :)

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

Eternal Density

In response to various popes on various pastpages:

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 am UTC

The raft runs around and breaks up. Everyone drowns except Cuegan who ride on LaPetite who is able to float. They use thwapsticks to paddle to safety and bury LaPetite at the castle. None of the other bodies could be recovered. Megan says "This is sad" and Cueball says "Yeah". Thus ends time.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

nerdsniped

Postby nerdsniped » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:34 am UTC

Arky wrote:
Spoiler:

As the water gets higher I assume running aground in the shallows will cease to be an issue. Getting caught in a current running the wrong way might still be an issue, since they're using poles and not really oars and so won't be able to steer once they can't hit the bottom anymore.

I wonder if they'll get the idea of using the tarp on board as a sail. I wonder if they know what a sail IS.

Weren't we all struck, earlier, by the fact that the flags were finally flapping in some breeze? One more little pistol to be fired. I expect we'll be seeing sails quite soon.

ETA: a very Randallesque panel. Who exactly is Megan (if that is Megan) talking to? Normally this would have been conveyed with several panels of them drifting into the shallows and struggling to get back out.
New to the Time thread? Click here!

"we are dangerously close to answers. Let's hope they lead to more questions..." -- HES

"Expect friskiness." -- keithl

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:43 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Oh, I'm Cueball! Yay! Image

Congrats! And yay, I'm Megan! (Where is that damn Megan emoticon when I need it..)

RobIrr wrote:Hi All.
Spoiler:
Bloody hell. I let real world distract me from the OTT for a few days, then spend a few more days looking for the time to catch up, prevaricate for ages knowing that the longer I wait, the longer it will take to catch up, and suddenly here I am, 529 pages behind. I've given up; I'm no BlitzGirl (is she still around?) I will go back a few pages, though, and try and work out what the heck you're all going on about. I might have to spend some time in the Wiki - you are keeping it going, I hope!

In the meantime, and partly to explain one of the distractions, might I request anybody with a spare 2 minutes 20 seconds to spare, go here and watch my darling daughter in her first lead role in a film, and if you like it, and if you've got Twitter, click the Tweet button underneath to vote for the film.

OK. Now to catch up on the comic itself....

Welcome back, RobIrr! Someone linked to an older page the other day, I saw your avatar, and wondered where you'd gone. Watched the video and thought it was adorable. :)

LoneMarauder wrote:OK, so I found an instrumental version of "Still Alive". And I realized that the song is a lot higher than I remember :)
Spoiler:
I mean I can sing tenor and hit all the notes but since I mainly sing Southern Gospel and Barbershop Chorus (well, I use-ta) it sounds a little... "off". If I go an octave (or 2) lower it's a bit too low for my range. Story of my life :)

So, maybe I can futz around in Audacity and change the pitch without stepping on the audio quality too much.

I like challenges :)

I sent you a PM earlier today with a link on how to make the GlaDOS voice. Some interesting stuff in there, including that link where you can paste in text and download a multitude of difference voices saying it. So check your PMs! :D

Glad the flag is finally waving. Feels less creepy. Molpy down.

Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

BlitzGirl
Location: Both Present and Past...... Schizoblitz: 115/2601 NP

Not-so-mini-coma ketchup

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:50 am UTC

Coma'd longer than expected, but oh well! I feel great now. :)
(Valarya, if you check Newpage 1090, you'll notice that I tried to aggregate the character OTC smileys we had at that point on the page. We've gotten more since then, of course. But I find it a quick shortcut to just jump to 1090 when I want the url for the LaPetite smiley, for instance.)

nerdsniped wrote:
Arky wrote:I wonder if they'll get the idea of using the tarp on board as a sail. I wonder if they know what a sail IS.

Weren't we all struck, earlier, by the fact that the flags were finally flapping in some breeze? One more little pistol to be fired. I expect we'll be seeing sails quite soon.

I agree, nerdsniped. The sudden presence of wind in the OTC seems significant to the plot.

Angelastic wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:The haiku return
A breath of fresh air within
An impatient Time

And the newbie asks:
Has anybody noticed
that that's a haiku?
Spoiler:
The next newbie asks:
Has anybody noticed
there's some JavaScript?

The third newbie asks:
Has anybody noticed
the image changes?

The fifth newbie asks:
Has anybody noticed
there's an FAQ?

The sixth newbie asks:
Has anybody noticed
there's no fourth newbie?

Then they ask about
finite possibilities
of plural Lego.

Fair Angelastic!
Haiku giggles bubble up
A sprinkle of laughs

Exodies wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Well, fellow OTTers, I must away. I'm a bridesmaid at a wedding this wip-end, and there is much to do betwixt now and then. (Plus, I doubt I will have internet access for a few xip.) I'll check in when I can, but for the most part, I won't be able to. So hold down the thread for me; I'll be back again next Mondip! :)

{P1113}
Good luck catching the bouquet.

Thanks! I didn't, but it's just as well since one of the groom's cousins went after it like a rabid taranturaptor.

yappobiscuits wrote: Redundant (no kitty)
Spoiler:
HA! This time it was a double bluff and there ACTUALLY IS NO KITTY! I am so cruel to you all...

Hmm...
Spoiler:

For that you receive a truly redundant spoiler:
Spoiler:
redundantdisturbing.png
redundantdisturbing.png (164.04 KiB) Viewed 10928 times

Keywords: redundakitty find lack disturbing BGUM tricksy yappo
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:58 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

nickjbor

Postby nickjbor » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:57 am UTC

Holy geeze, take a day or two off to start a new addiciton and look what I miss!

Spoiler:
to a PC game, not drugs you sillies
Call me Teddy. I'd edit my username if I could.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:59 am UTC

We understand. The OTT is its own kind of addiction. :wink:
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

How fast can I post?

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:00 am UTC

return(ONG); // Careful with the lines below. There be humans.

299 to go. Stupid perfectionist. Don't play with the pythons next time. Leaving a fossil record behind.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:06 am UTC

Welcome back, Aluisio! :)

nerdsniped wrote:
Spoiler:

ETA: a very Randallesque panel. Who exactly is Megan (if that is Megan) talking to? Normally this would have been conveyed with several panels of them drifting into the shallows and struggling to get back out.

That's Bunny - identifiable by the bun and trailing hair at the back of her head. She seems to be a quasi-leader for the Cueganites, so she's probably addressing them at large. Megan is riding on top of the upper level of the Raftcastle with LaPetite and her cousin (the littlest Bangs), and is the one who just stood up and responded to Bunny in the current newpix.
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

dm214

Postby dm214 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:11 am UTC

This thread is calm today ― 4 pages in 6 hours.
I like that.
I read, I summarize, I bring cakes. I likely won't answer if you call.

nerdsniped

Postby nerdsniped » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:11 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:That's Bunny - identifiable by the bun and trailing hair at the back of her head. She seems to be a quasi-leader for the Cueganites, so she's probably addressing them at large. Megan is riding on top of the upper level of the Raftcastle with LaPetite and her cousin (the littlest Bangs), and is the one who just stood up and responded to Bunny in the current newpix.

Ah, thanks. Hard for me to pick up on details like that. I'd miss so much if I didn't have everyone's commentary to follow.
New to the Time thread? Click here!

"we are dangerously close to answers. Let's hope they lead to more questions..." -- HES

"Expect friskiness." -- keithl

Arky

Postby Arky » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:27 am UTC

kasmeneo

Postby kasmeneo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:27 am UTC

As the pace is calming down a little again, I also wanted to state how amazing this whole thing is. Putting up this story. Keeping us
in suspense, well more or less - sometimes even in a kind of boredom, for so long, but always anticipating the next newpix.
(Between frames ~1500-2500 I became more and more convinced that Randall is just telling us in great detail what he and his wife
saw on their last hiking vacation, with a little surrealistic but purposeless story around it. OMR was I wrong.)

Don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but the difference to other epic experiments with the format of the webcomic (like Click and Drag
or Umwelt) is that with Time we cannot look ahead, stitch together, ask others what they saw, to get the whole experience. All we can
do, as has been said so many times, is Wait for It. And in doing so, this community has emerged.

Really, this is awesome. Awesomeful, sorry. And neat, really neat. And wow. A big Thank You to Randall for creating the comic and
to the forum people for creating all the fantastic jargon, poetry, and images around it.

(edit: I meant frames, not np (newpages), so fixed that)
Last edited by kasmeneo on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:36 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
It's cooler up here.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:36 am UTC

Awesomeful post, kasmeneo! :)

nerdsniped wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:That's Bunny - identifiable by the bun and trailing hair at the back of her head. She seems to be a quasi-leader for the Cueganites, so she's probably addressing them at large. Megan is riding on top of the upper level of the Raftcastle with LaPetite and her cousin (the littlest Bangs), and is the one who just stood up and responded to Bunny in the current newpix.

Ah, thanks. Hard for me to pick up on details like that. I'd miss so much if I didn't have everyone's commentary to follow.

Me, too, especially when it comes to more sciencey things like the astronomy of the Long Night. I also relied heavily on the OTT while I was away to translate Rosetta's speech for me, since I only had my phone to view the OTC on.

This is the point where I say: I love you xuys! Image
Have a helping of past Present Presents:

Boom De Yada 1:
Spoiler:

(I noticed that my original upload was via the Polish image hoster, so this is a new forum upload.)

WeLoveTheThreadOfTime.png
Boom De Yada 2:
Spoiler:
Yappo's Music Video
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:37 am UTC

edo wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
SinusPi wrote:Word cloud for Beanish!

Spoiler:

Does anyone have the various beanish words as images (or all the encountered words in one image)? It might be cool to replace the normal-alphabet representations with the actual Beanish words, and I could do that if I had the words.

Here:
(I've included reversed versions too, in case it made it easier to try to read like Arabic or Hebrew, which you may not need)
EDIT: Also, why does everyone use redundant spoilers, anyway? This way seems much betternevermind, it stopped working.

When I look at the mirrored Beanish, it almost seems like English. I don't remember the context of all the Beanish, but doesn't the word Pant(h)er seem to be present? Couldn't that refer to Lucky? There are other words like 'water' that actually look like the word water. So question is whether we are just not making things a little bit more difficult than they have to be, or whether this is just wistful thinking.

Ronald
Spoiler:
I followed Time until The End and I cannot even buy a chirping T-shirt.

keithl

Postby keithl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:40 am UTC

Flags flapping in the breeze ...

A larger sea will have more evaporation, making more rising moisture, clouds, water vapor saturated winds swirling up into the clouds, dry winds swirling down. That is, cyclonic winds and rain. The very fast moving incoming water will draw a lot of air with it, too. Not sure if this will make megacell thunderstorms, high winds, tornados and hurricanes, but lets assume (for dramatic purposes) the air will get frisky, too.

hunjoh

Postby hunjoh » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 am UTC

Exodies wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:The Great Hall is astonishingly empty. No chairs, no pews. No pictures. No machinesyes.
yesSee here: http://cdn.fotocommunity.com/photos/6226748.jpg

{P1112}
That's a splendid photograph. Whoever took it, we'll done.

I kinda feel like a nerd because I immediately knew what building this is.

Spoiler:
AEG-Turbinenfabrik

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 am UTC

rvloon wrote:When I look at the mirrored Beanish, it almost seems like English. I don't remember the context of all the Beanish, but doesn't the word Pant(h)er seem to be present? <snip>

Whoa. I totally see that. I'm suddenly unable to read the fifth mirrored line as anything but "panther salve." Coincidence? Maybe...
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:46 am UTC

Arky wrote:
Spoiler:

You can use a pole to steer without it hitting the ground. This is known as the art of punting, you push yourself from the bottom, but you also have to use the pole as a rudder to steer.

It's a lot trickier than it looks though.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

Ilze123

Postby Ilze123 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:55 am UTC

I used to check the comic once week (and have lots of story to scroll through). But now I check twice a day.

Now I wonder how the meta data looks like of this comic. When the comic finally ends I expect a huge graph of all the meta data he collected on us.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:57 am UTC

That would be treeish3 - we love graphs! I really miss the regular newdata updates Kieryn used to give us.

3neat
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 am UTC

Up the MekONG

Just telling you all I'm still here (occasionally)
Be very careful about rectilinear assumptions. Raptors could be hiding there - ucim

Eternal Density

probably ninja'd (edit: yep)

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:01 am UTC

SlowONG down or speedONG up?
Spoiler:

Funny thing, the MekONG is relevant to my current Outside employment. We were discussing it this mornip!
Last edited by Eternal Density on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:02 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:01 am UTC

Valarya wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:Oh, I'm Cueball! Yay! Image

Congrats! And yay, I'm Megan! (Where is that damn Megan emoticon when I need it..)

Just for reference, does this also conclude the selection of people that wanted to marry yappo? Real romance between the two of you would soooo enhance the recording experience :)

Ronald
Last edited by rvloon on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:09 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
I followed Time until The End and I cannot even buy a chirping T-shirt.

thegreger

Postby thegreger » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:06 am UTC

Eutychus wrote:
Spoiler:
Up the MekONG

Prediction: WATERFALL! :shock:

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:06 am UTC

Eutychus wrote:Up the MekONG
Spoiler:

Hi, Eutychus! :)
Some changes this newpix: The waves seem to be getting more seaish. LaPetite has stood up. Cueball and the biggest Bangs Brother at the bow are now facing forward. The flags are still waving.
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Arky

Postby Arky » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:09 am UTC

Angua wrote:
Arky wrote:
Spoiler:

You can use a pole to steer without it hitting the ground. This is known as the art of punting, you push yourself from the bottom, but you also have to use the pole as a rudder to steer.

It's a lot trickier than it looks though.

It's one thing to use a pole as a rudder for a little punt on a gentle river, and another to steer a castleraft loaded down with 20 people on a flood plain. The effect is too small to make a significant difference compared to the current.

Eternal Density

I couldn't think of a good pun.

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:10 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Some changes this newpix: The waves seem to be getting more seaish.
That's rather... apt.

BlitzGirl

Re: I couldn't think of a good pun.

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Some changes this newpix: The waves seem to be getting more seaish.
That's rather... apt.

Water you talking aboat? I don't sea anything wrong with...No! NO! Bad BlitzGirl! Remember the Bag Incident of Newpage 467?!

Never forget!
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 am UTC

That they are speeding up is a good thing. A tsunami starts with water that pulls back, so if there was a tsunami coming from behind then they would float backwards. Unless a tsunami like wave caused by so much extra water behaves differently from tsunamis caused by the movement of rock (which doesn't add water. A tsunami might draw it's water from the front in order to exist. I don't know if that makes sense).

It can't be a waterfall because they started far to close to the deepest point for that. There simply are no ridges down. Assuming right is still north, they should be going quite straight to Chateau D'if, without major drops along the way. They are most probably riding the extended Rhone up toward France, which would mean there are no drops along the way. If there were it would mean the river would have gone upwards at some point without forming a lake and that defies some physics.

I guess they are experiencing an increase in inflow because the blockade at the Straights finally gave way completely. That'd give an increase in flow.
Or the wind picked up, but then Megan would notice the water going backwards in respect to them.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

jeffallen55

Re: Blindpost from NP1225

Postby jeffallen55 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:36 am UTC

jeffallen55 wrote:Blindpost from NP1225:For some reason, when I first started thinking of Rosetta's voice wayyy back when she first appeared, I had an image of someone speaking through wax paper. But I think the best way to do it, to make it sound broken and distorted, would be to take a page from Twin Peaks and have her speak backwards (cf. the Dwarf in the famous Cooper's Dream sequence seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjeRCsoufII). I'm going to play around with an example if I ever make it back to the present.

I uploaded a really terrible recording of "Whence have you traveled here?" http://vocaroo.com/i/s00QL7PAOdXa just to give an example. Obviously my voice doesn't fit Rosetta's, and I don't think I could even attempt it in falsetto. It's extremely hard to do. Although it would be significantly easier for those who actually have a microphone hooked up to their computer and real audio editing software.

In other news, gotta molpy down.
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:46 am UTC

Megan's observation this newpix would have been more OTT-appropriate several newpages ago, when the thread was racing along as per the Third CommandmentIII.

III RUN.
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:01 am UTC

FloatONG ONG

Hi Blitzgirl!

The most I can do right now is ninja newpixbot from time to time :(

But still following from afar :)
Be very careful about rectilinear assumptions. Raptors could be hiding there - ucim

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:03 am UTC

Well, it's nice to have you around! :)

And uh oh, the raftcastle looks pretty rocky. Megan and LaPetite probably shouldn't have stood up like that.
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

bachaddict
Handel Played it Better

Postby bachaddict » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:06 am UTC

Hi all! have finally got around to delurking. (But I shall relurk immediately) I have been reading the OTC since the beginning of Time, but only lurking the OTT from Time to Time. Todip I was thinking about asking What If questions about the OTC, when I had a scary thought: What If the OTC is simply the leadup to a What If question about, say, the Strait of Gibraltar getting blocked? :shock: Not very likely seeing how long it has been running, but I had to share.
slinches wrote:Also, the OTC isn't a disease. In fact, it's the cure. As we all know, Time heals all wounds.

Thanks for the molpish wig ggh!
he/him/his

joselynmay

Postby joselynmay » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:17 am UTC

Hello,

I am also choosing this moment to delurk! (Though as it is my first post it may be that only the blitzers see it :P )

I haven't fully ketchup-ed since yesterday, so someone else might have already thought of this, but I was looking at the bit of tree at the end of the raft thinking that it looks a bit rudder-ish. Does anyone know, or have experience of, how good a leafy branch would be at steering the raft?

Thanks,
Beki.

b2bomberkrh

Postby b2bomberkrh » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:17 am UTC

Yes, definitely looks like the waves are getting bigger, and throwing off the balance of some of the raft riders.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”