1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Pikrass

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Pikrass » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:57 pm UTC

@Valarya: Japanese learning
Spoiler:
Valarya wrote:
Pikrass wrote:It's again Japanese
The first is kami-no-ku
The second shimo-no-ku

I've been studying Japanese for the past year or so. Can you come be my personal tutor? :cry:

I've been studying for 3 and a half years, but the first and a half were mostly dedicated to following Heisig's Remembering The Kanji (well, not exactly, I used the French translation by Yves Maniette). So I didn't learn much vocabulary at first. RTK is great to get habits with kanjis, but you can learn them without it.

Then my method consist roughly of "wherever I can put Japanese in my life, I do it". :D There's a guy who became fluent in 18 months with an extreme version of this method. I'm not nearly as good though. :mrgreen:
But what I did was setting Facebook, Google, ... all of the sites I'm using regularly to display in Japanese, if they allow it. I also changed the setting on my computer, which is really easy if you use GNU/Linux (for Windows, I think you have to buy the whole system again :roll: ). At first you get lost and want to turn everything back to your mother tongue, but you eventually get used to it and learn a bunch of words.
And finally I made a rule to only listen to Japanese songs on my mp3 player. That's quite hard to find Japanese songs I like though, so sometimes I don't respect the rule because I'm tired of the few Japanese songs I have.

However I love Japanese animated movies. I have a bunch of them by Ghibli, Mamoru Hosoda, Satoshi Kon, Makoto Shinkai... and I often watch them at night. I found a website with Japanese subtitles for Japanese series and movies (and I can tell you that was hard to find). Since then I only watch them with these subs.
I also have some animated series, though I don't watch them again as often as movies because there's more commitment, if I watch one episode I have to watch them all. :D It's also more difficult to find Japanese subtitles for them. I still managed to watch two series with only Japanese subtitles, and without having watched them previously. It took me about 40 minutes to watch a 20 minutes episode, but that really helped with vocabulary.

I also imported two games in Japanese: 二ノ国 (Ni no kuni) on DS a few years ago, which is a great J-RPG with cut scenes from Ghibli. It's sold along with a beautiful 350-page book, with some short stories with furigana in it. A good investment for my Japanese level, really.
The second game is 大神伝 / おおかみでん / Ōkami-den, the sequel of Okami for DS. I received it last month and I'm only at the beginning. There are less furigana than in 二ノ国 and a good deal of dialogue.

Last but not least, to learn grammar, Tae Kim's guide to Japanese is a must.
Last edited by Pikrass on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Programmer and waiter devoted to Time.

Scripts for the One True Thread: heretic date to newpix converter; spoiler detector; multiquote; extra hide button for spoilers.
Code, links and instructions on Github.
Bundle (Firefox only)

HES

Postby HES » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:57 pm UTC

Zorin_75 wrote:
melmel wrote:Has the title text changed to "..." again or is it just me? I tried to scroll back a couple pages to see if anyone else had caught this, but I didn't see anything.

We're not following the comic that closely, you know...

Papal decree: Refrain from using the word ***** on this page.
Last edited by HES on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:00 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
He/Him/His Image

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:00 pm UTC

WakONG everyone up

ETA: is that the raft scraping on the shore?
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

HES

Postby HES » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:02 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:WakONG everyone up
Spoiler:

"Wake up everybody", because crashing into the shore clearly isn't enough of a hint.
He/Him/His Image

TimeLurker

Postby TimeLurker » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 pm UTC

I find this funny/odd.

Megan's thoughts: We're heading for land. Oh well, let's build a sandcastle.
Cueball's Thoughts: :shock: We're heading for land! OMR, wake everyone up!
Voice of the Silent
Owner of the contents of Cueball's head
Lurking Time-Ninja of the Past-Post

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:06 pm UTC

I am surprised the collision didn't damage the sandcastle.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:06 pm UTC

HES wrote:
taixzo wrote:ETA: is that the raft scraping on the shore?

"Wake up everybody", because crashing into the shore clearly isn't enough of a hint.

I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!
Remember waiting a half hour for one darkening pixel? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Note To Blitzers:It is advisable NOT to go past page 1130 until you've seen up to frame 2900 (Geekwagon Numbering). A lot is happening, and really, you do not want to skip ahead at that point.

Montov

Re: Awake already?

Postby Montov » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:10 pm UTC

nerdsniped wrote:So after the day, week, and month they've had, Cuegan are the first ones awake?!?

I can only assume that they are not fully human, but are in fact (Niven) Protectors. That would explain their endurance. It would also explain why there's nothing romantic going on (sigh). It would raise the question of why they had any trouble with Lucky, but perhaps Lucky is a keyboard protector.

I've thought about it too, and I think they have a jet lag because of their journey. Cuegan will have a terrible afternoon I suppose.

charlie_grumbles

Postby charlie_grumbles » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:14 pm UTC

NetWeasel wrote:
HES wrote:

Hmmm. You CAN if you translate it to beanie first.

@nerdsniped. Liked the ringworld reference. Wouldn't explain the night sky, tho.

ETA. For the pope! What the *****?
Last edited by charlie_grumbles on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:00 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Lurking. Watching. Thinking. Writing. Waiting.
-- Charlie Grumbles

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:16 pm UTC

NetWeasel wrote:
HES wrote:

You could put it in your sig, in a spoiler, with a note that this spoils events past NP 1249.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

HES

Postby HES » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:21 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:
Spoiler:
NetWeasel wrote:
HES wrote:

You could put it in your sig, in a spoiler, with a note that this spoils events past NP 1249.

Or, rather than overcomplicate things, I can simply accept the sentiment (though I like charlie's beanish idea)
He/Him/His Image

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:25 pm UTC

HES wrote:

Spoiler:

made ya something... (a little seaish)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
demot.jpg

EDIT: Fixed quote tags
Last edited by NetWeasel on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:31 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Remember waiting a half hour for one darkening pixel? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Note To Blitzers:It is advisable NOT to go past page 1130 until you've seen up to frame 2900 (Geekwagon Numbering). A lot is happening, and really, you do not want to skip ahead at that point.

Fictioneer

Postby Fictioneer » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:30 pm UTC

Molpy up!

Spoiler:

Could that be their original bucket on the far right of where they made the new sandcastle? Reclaimed somewhere along the way? Or its twin?

ETA: spoiler tag to image
Last edited by Fictioneer on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:38 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:30 pm UTC

NetWeasel wrote:
HES wrote:

I can't resist.
Sorry, I'm being bad at lurking today. I'll try harder. (And everyone should check out/edit/add to the book recommendations page: http://xkcd-time.wikia.com/wiki/Book_Recommendations. Not to mention the other Wiki pages that can use your help.)
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

nerdsniped

Postby nerdsniped » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:32 pm UTC

charlie_grumbles wrote:@nerdsniped. Liked the ringworld reference. Wouldn't explain the night sky, tho.

I wasn't actually thinking of Ringworld. Did you read Protector (the novel)? Brennan could have left Tree-of-Life somewhere in Sol system, where eventually... oh it's too early for me to spin scenarios. But anyway, we know they're on Earth from Rosetta's maps, night sky aside.

Hmm, I suppose they could be on map-of-Earth. But that still wouldn't explain the sky, as you say.

(For all reading this: if you like Niven, and you haven't read Protector, read Protector. It's one of my favorites by him, and lesser-known I think.)
New to the Time thread? Click here!

"we are dangerously close to answers. Let's hope they lead to more questions..." -- HES

"Expect friskiness." -- keithl

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:34 pm UTC

Spoiler:

A little slow, Cueball, aren't you? I'm pretty sure the lookout is supposed to call "land ho!" long before the ship gets beached.

Waking up to a raft falling to pieces beneath you isn't pleasant, I assume. The others should leave Cueball and Megan on the little island to fend for themselves (after they plunder it for any food/water/supplies).

Seriously, they may not have fallen asleep on the watch, but they might as well have. They get points for coming back and getting everyone going, but lose some for negligence on duty.

nerdsniped

Postby nerdsniped » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:36 pm UTC

Whizbang wrote:A little slow, Cueball, aren't you? I'm pretty sure the lookout is supposed to call "land ho!" long before the ship gets beached.

Waking up to a raft falling to pieces beneath you isn't pleasant, I assume. The others should leave Cueball and Megan on the little island to fend for themselves (after they plunder it for any food/water/supplies).

Seriously, they may not have fallen asleep on the watch, but they might as well have. They get points for coming back and getting everyone going, but lose some for negligence on duty.

Raising a critical question: is this some little soon-to-be-submerged island, or one of the present-day Mediterranean islands, or might they have reached the main slope up into France? Does anyone have a clear enough picture of what's going on to hazard a guess?
New to the Time thread? Click here!

"we are dangerously close to answers. Let's hope they lead to more questions..." -- HES

"Expect friskiness." -- keithl

Random832

Re: Awake already?

Postby Random832 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:40 pm UTC

Montov wrote:I've thought about it too, and I think they have a jet lag because of their journey. Cuegan will have a terrible afternoon I suppose.

There's no basis to think they've crossed time zones. The entire comic has taken place in the present-day Central Europe Time zone. (And not even the crazy parts of it that extend west into Spain and east into Poland)

hunjoh

Postby hunjoh » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:42 pm UTC

charlie_grumbles wrote:
b2bomberkrh wrote:Why have several people talked about them being nomads, or having a nomadic existence? I have seen a lot of evidence that the opposite in fact is true. They feel more to me like some of the tribes of Papua New Guinea that have been found relatively recently tucked into a quiet valley with almost no knowledge of the world around. Cuegan at one point commented that they had gone farther than they ever had before, at a point relatively close to home, which means the tribe certainly hasn't moved in at least 20 years. Furthermore, they seem to have no knowledge of the rest of the Med basin, the people who live elsewhere, except for their neighbors the hill people, the flora and fauna that exist only a short distance away. Also, the village doesn't appear to have any means of transportation consistent with a nomadic culture, no beasts of burden, no geographical knowledge of the world, etc.

If they are from North Africa it would still be consistent. They may have extensive knowledge of country to the South, but not to the Northeast. It was speculated earlier that they might be salt miners supplied by caravan from the South. So, as you say, their encampment might be relatively permanent, but still part of a nomadic society. It is one thing to be isolated and stationary in a jungle environment, but another in a desert. While they could get water from the rivers, food is the big issue in such a place. This is consistent with the recent history of North Africa.

In Baja California they have an interesting fishing system. They drop off people and supplies in remote fishing camps by boat. These camps are resupplied by boat, and the fish caught are collected by boat. These fishermen probably have no idea what lies inland from them, and the terrain is often rugged enough to discourage exploration. And the land would be owned by "hill people" who would discourage trespassing. These fish camps make use of driftwood and any scavenged material at hand because it saves them from having to ship it in by boat.

So Cuegan and the 40 could be some sort of seasonal outpost of a larger society located elsewhere. Cueball played on that rock as a kid because his family comes here every year during the season. They don't have a lot of material possessions and technology here because this is just the camp, not home. But they know about the technology because back at home they have it and use it.

hamjudo

Postby hamjudo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:43 pm UTC

Shouting "Land" repeatedly lets groggy cueganites realize that they've run aground. Otherwise, they may think it is a giant mulpyraptor attack, or whatever it is they were just dreaming about.

If I were asleep on the weak raft cluster, I would assume that any major change in motion was the cluster breaking up as it went over the rapids on the way into the eastern sea. Someone shouting "LAND" would actually be quite reassuring.

---
Ninja'd by Whizbang
Last edited by hamjudo on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:45 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:45 pm UTC

@NetWeasel: Landish manip!
@Fictioneer: Love that red panda bouncy guy, haha
@SBN: Great job on the Book Recommendations wiki page :)

Pikrass wrote:@Valarya: Japanese learning

Lovely!! I have sent you a seaish response via PM. :D

mscha wrote:Another side-by-side, this time from frame 34 and frame 3082.

Spoiler:
Scale is very similar, but hard to measure when they're sitting down. The sandcastle is definitely a lot smaller...

Aww, look. Megan's hair has grown. :wink:
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:46 pm UTC

nerdsniped wrote:Raising a critical question: is this some little soon-to-be-submerged island, or one of the present-day Mediterranean islands, or might they have reached the main slope up into France? Does anyone have a clear enough picture of what's going on to hazard a guess?

No way to tell yet. I guess we'll just have to...

well, you know.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:51 pm UTC

nerdsniped wrote:
Whizbang wrote:A little slow, Cueball, aren't you? I'm pretty sure the lookout is supposed to call "land ho!" long before the ship gets beached.

Raising a critical question: is this some little soon-to-be-submerged island, or one of the present-day Mediterranean islands, or might they have reached the main slope up into France? Does anyone have a clear enough picture of what's going on to hazard a guess?

I don't think the whole Mediterranean basin could have filled yet; it's only been one day! I think this is one of the hills that will shortly go away.

Valarya wrote:Aww, look. Megan's hair has grown. :wink:

Wow...the amount of work GLR puts into little details like that!
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

ucim

Postby ucim » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:57 pm UTC

@mikro2nd - treeish "Lollipop" ottification!
@NetWeasel - Love the manip - would make a nice postcard, actually.
@jjjdavidson - You have done tremendously awesome research into the True History of the Beginning of Time. I guess it should be called the Big Splash?

nerdsniped wrote:Raising a critical question: is this some little soon-to-be-submerged island, or one of the present-day Mediterranean islands, or might they have reached the main slope up into France? Does anyone have a clear enough picture of what's going on to hazard a guess?
Well, if they are two hundred miles from Chateau d'WhatIf, and the surge is ten knots in the right direction, they could be there overnight. But that would be too easy, story wise.

Nonetheless, they certainly see something (which we are not yet being shown). Perhaps the answer will come if we ....

(The fourth dot is a period, of course.)

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

Jokern

Postby Jokern » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:59 pm UTC

Last minute prediction: They have not crashed into land, they have crashed into a sea of debris miles wide between them and land.

ETA: And i was so wrong... has the water stopped rising?
Last edited by Jokern on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:01 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:00 pm UTC

ExplorONG

ETA: New wowtrees!
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

a_s_h_e_n

Postby a_s_h_e_n » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:01 pm UTC

By GLR, I'm gone for three days and all this goes down ...

ETA: Pines?
Tock: Look, son, it's bad enough wasting time without killing it.

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:05 pm UTC

A related question:
On the way up the first time, Cuegan encountered long patches of relatively level areas -- would it make sense if those areas were the same elevations of sills in other parts of the Med?

Edit: Also, Megan's got the map. I wonder if we might get a look at it. I'm guessing no.
Last edited by NetWeasel on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:08 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

Ebonite

Postby Ebonite » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:07 pm UTC

Prediction: they step off onto dry land, and find they are where all of the beanies have collected. The crowd parts, and Rosetta is standing there, surprised to see that Cueball and Megan have returned, having rescued all of their people. Megan picks up a stick, walks over to Rosetta, and thwaks her across the head.

Thus ends time.

Okay, so maybe this is less like a prediction and more like a happy ending. :D
Sir Ebonite, Lord of the Three Holes
"molpy molpy molpy molpy la la la"

Wildhound

Postby Wildhound » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:08 pm UTC

Tie the Castle Cruiser down you crazy Cueganites!

Edit: Alliterated as hell.
Now and forever, a staunch TimeKeeper amongst heretics.

OTC Android Live Wallpaper

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:09 pm UTC

So, are we merely on the next day, or have a few/many days past and the basin is now more or less filled?

If so, I call that Cueball is really Jack, and Curly is really Hurley. Megan is obviously Kate, and Hairdo is Ben

The Beanie with the funny hat outside of the town is Jacob.
Last edited by Whizbang on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:09 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

ucim

Postby ucim » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:09 pm UTC

Do the Cuegan know how high up they are, or where they are with respect to safe ground? The sea is presumably still filling up; it might be foolish to stray too far just yet, unless they know they won't be trapped.

Jose
Last edited by ucim on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:11 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

fatness

Postby fatness » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:09 pm UTC

Right about now would be a good time to use that rope and secure the Geraft to the trees...

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:10 pm UTC

For my 500th post, I bring you all another Present Present:

BytEfLUSh wrote:How come I missed that "Still Alive" OTTification?! Brilliant, I love it! Did anyone do it for Portal 2?

ETA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVZaZ8yO6o
ETA2: "Now I only want Cuegan!", you can't unhear it now :)

Well, here you go. This one is sung by the sea, to us and Cuegan:

Told to Run
Based on Want You Gone by Jonathan Coulton

Spoiler:
Well here we are again
Down by the salty beaches
Remember when they tried
to hold me back?
I ate your sandcastle
Except the highest towers
And all your speculations:
"Baconbabiesonice"

You want to see Sea rising?
GLR's work is done
You used to wait for it
but now you're only told to run.

She is a lot like you
(Maybe not quite as curious).
But now Rosetta's waiting high, and dry
You now need LaPetite
Because this place is ending
If you don't leave right now
the Sea will happen to you!

You've got a homebuilt life raft
Floating under the sun
You used to wait for it
but now you're only told to run.

Goodbye, to all of this
All of the land you once knew
It would be funny, if it weren't so sad
But now it's been replaced
You must find your new home now
Perhaps if you survive
then you'll stop feeling so bad.

Go start a life together!
Question 'till Time is done.
We used to wait for it
but now we're only told to run.
Now we're only told to run.
Now we're only told to run.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Opiboble
It's Machine Code.

Postby Opiboble » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:12 pm UTC

And incase no one noticed the sub text has changed again.

Code: Select all

Subtext: ...

That is all.
Sea1(Big) River2(Small) Tree3(Neat) Camp4(Old) River5(Pretty Neat) Place6(beautiful & empty) Found7(Ribbit) Bigtree8(It knows)
Tools of the OTT and OTC:
Map-Newpix Viewer-OTT Stats-Vytron Comic Sciscitor graphs

BlitzGirl
Location: Both Present and Past...... Schizoblitz: 115/2601 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:14 pm UTC

Molpy up! 2000 posts, yay!
Spoiler:
Sandcastle 2.0! :D
And new wowtrees! :D
(That's Bunny and Littlest Bangs also in the frame.)
@mikro2nd: Awefulsome "Good Ship Lollipop"!
@taixzo: Yay, I'm loving all these JoCo ottifications!

TimeLurker wrote:I'd like to see Bruce Willis as Cueball. The age is all wrong though. Can we get a young Bruce? :D

I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt is the man you want to talk to...
(Would that also make the Loopists happy?)
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Ashaman

Postby Ashaman » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:16 pm UTC

NetWeasel wrote:Edit: Also, Megan's got the map. I wonder if we might get a look at it. I'm guessing no.

I'd like a look at it too, but suspect we won't see it. But the map is suddenly a lot less useful, since it mostly describes the newly wetted sea floor. Our crew seems to have no tools for dead-reckoning while drifting, and can't keep track of landmarks after they are submerged. They probably have only the vaguest guess as to where they are currently.

capnbuckle

Postby capnbuckle » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:18 pm UTC

mikrit wrote:
moody7277 wrote:Can't believe I missed a chirping astronomy frame while comaing. I recognized Taurus and the Pleiades right away. The date sounds about right too (~week after the Long Night).

And as we all know, the Pleiades are Randall's favorite astronomical entity. A good omen! The stars are favorable. Or at least favorite.

Yes, I did recognize the Pleiades...but where I screwed up was confusing Perseus for Lyra and Hercules. It has clearly been too long since I've gotten out from under the light pollution for stargazing. :(

(EDIT: It might also have been a little wishful thinking, too. I also wanted to pinpoint the exact celestial pole and was hoping we would be able to do that! :P )

Ximenez

Postby Ximenez » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:21 pm UTC

Yay, BlitzGirl! Congrats for your 2,000!

(But you could have waited for the OTT's 50,000! Then it would have been something! :wink: )
Last edited by Ximenez on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:22 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:21 pm UTC

....aaaannd

Landmark HO!

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”