1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

smolloy

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby smolloy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:33 pm UTC

Gefrierbrand wrote:If the comic goes on long enough we might see tidal movements of the water surface, if they are indeed at an ocean (or very large lake)

*snort* You're not kidding!

(P5)
16.288% blitzed (I can't believe it went backwards!): Wait for me!
At the moment I calculate my blitz-percentage based on the total number of newpages (which of course continues to rise). Perhaps I should base it on the number of the newpix we do not mention (1254) instead? Opinions?

schwartzbewithyou

Postby schwartzbewithyou » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:34 pm UTC

BytEfLUSh wrote:I'm an alcoholic, a time follower and proud of it! :D

Amen!!
HES wrote:... (or I'm being sarcastic, another problem of mine...)

If being sarcastic is a problem, then I need major help.
Dracomax wrote:I've been out of school for 5 years, and I'm still trying to figure out why everyone keeps acting like I know what I'm doing.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right/I hope you had the time of your life.

fhorn

Postby fhorn » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:39 pm UTC

Perhaps this past Friday, July 26, was not the best possible day to go on a weekend trip to a friend's lake house in Pennsylvania, wherein there would be - no internets. :shock:
I have spent a chirpton of time just mini-ketchuping. Back now with y'all to commiserate, have a few laughs, toast a few toasts to a community which has made me so, so happy and has taught me so, so much.
My public accomplishment: naming the wowterfall.
My private accomplishment: learning how to post - to use [][/], to attach images, to quote others. It was so daunting at first, and seems so simple now!

I salute our heroes, both sung (literally, haha) and unsung. I confess to having a particular soft spot for Fluffy (thanks, PDCG) and for Rule110's "Blitzer Power-Up," which cracked me up EVERY. TIME.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! (yes, I have to shout about it.) And thanks especially to the GLR.

eta:
smolloy wrote:
Gefrierbrand wrote:If the comic goes on long enough we might see tidal movements of the water surface, if they are indeed at an ocean (or very large lake)

(P5)

I think I'm going to like this end-of-time blitzing thing. :D
"...or I shall have to find Chekov myself, and shoot him with his own damn gun" - k.bookbinder
unteaching is the hardest teaching

BlitzGirl
Location: Both Present and Past...... Schizoblitz: 115/2601 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:42 pm UTC

*hugs fhorn* Thank you too!

smolloy wrote:

Hmm, we certainly got movement of the Sea, but I don't think we ever got evidence of tidal movement in the OTC. And we never saw the Moon, either... :(
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eliram

Postby Eliram » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:43 pm UTC

NightONG!!!!
It's about time.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:47 pm UTC

:(

(I recognized the sky...but I really, really, wished it were true...)
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eliram

Postby Eliram » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:51 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote::(
(I recognized the sky...but I really, really, wished it were true...)

My too... :-(
It's about time.

charlie_grumbles

Postby charlie_grumbles » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:53 pm UTC

The Immanent End of Time has been announced on slashdot. Expect a bit of chaos in the OTT. My first post, actually, announced the report of the existence of the OTC on /.
Lurking. Watching. Thinking. Writing. Waiting.
-- Charlie Grumbles

Angelastic

Postby Angelastic » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:57 pm UTC

I'm still at the bottom of page 1284 of 1289, but I really should molpy down, so here's another blindpost.

yappobiscuits wrote:Hmm, haven't posted a molpy army yet. Have an army of waterottermolpies!
Spoiler:

I just want to say, I opened that spoiler just as the choiry bit at the end of Hard 'n Phirm's 'She Named the Pony Jesus' was starting, and it was quite a funny soundtrack for the gif.

mscha wrote:The sequence, up to now: CDCBAECDAEDCBAEDCCDCBABA

This is now the One True Rhyme Scheme.

On the subject of rhyme schemes, I loved Tatiana's poem ottification. :)

mscha wrote:The open end I can learn to live with, but this rush job? I have a hard time accepting it.

Same here. In my dayH, people waited daysH just for a fade to white, or a single night. Kids these days expect to fill and sail an entire ocean in less time. Get off my beach! But the Great Lord Randall is not our beachbitch.

fatness, you may want to be more explicit about what your sig links to; a blitzer might click on that and accidentally see the latest frame.

I like the idea of OTColoured; it reminds me of that project to recreate Star Wars by having fans recreate short scenes however they liked. I hope that mscha's photo mashups will be included.

It's interesting to see where my blindposts ended up, and to know the context to the basement comments I saw when I posted them. Thank you for the nice comments on my OTTifications. :) I'd never blindposted before, so I sort of feel like I know a bit of what it's like to be BlitzGirl. The main bit is I have to keep track of which page I'm up to myself, because the forum thinks I'm up to the page I posted on.

Thank you for finding my hat, Pikrass! I had just assumed it was between the cushions of the couch I don't have. I hope that guy does haiku.

The End of the OTC was 4, BlitzGirl; I'm not good at listening to some lyrics while reading others, but I did it this time.

I've been thinking a couple of things about the ottifications. Firstly, maybe one of the viewers [makes molpy-eyes at at mscha] could have links to the ottifications created after each frame, so that they're enjoyed in the proper context. But further to that, maybe the ottifications should be marked (on the wiki and/or the viewer) according to whether they use OTT-specific language, and (as a separate marker) whether they refer to things happening in the OTT. This way people who are only interested in the OTC, or are not too interested in the OTT in itself but don't mind learning a few words to understand OTC-related ottifications, will know which ones to read.

I started an OTTification a couple of dips ago but I got distracted from it by the end of Time. I'll finish it soonish, and also put the latest full text of the thread into the Haiku Detector and see if it crashes it.

What? Whoa, I see a NightONG in the topic review. Alright/Allnight! In a couple of yips, the flag might get ragged. Do we know where we're facing now?

ETA: Oh, it's fake. :( Well, while I'm editing, the current Song Fight title (note: this link will go out-of-date; I can't find a permalink to this fight yet) is 'It's About Time'. I haven't listened to any of them yet, so I don't know if they're about Time.
Last edited by Angelastic on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:00 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me.
Image Smiley by yappobiscuits. Avatar by GLR, buffygirl, BlitzGirl & mscha, with cari.j.elliot's idea.
Haiku Detector
starts a trend to make way for
my robot army.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:59 pm UTC

Sneaky Eliram...

Here's a silly waterottermolpy thing to cheer everyone up, inspired by one of BlitzGirl's little drawings...
Spoiler:

Redundant:
Spoiler:
ottermolpies.png
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

mscha

Postby mscha » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:02 pm UTC

BorONG...

Once upon a time, we were happy with a frame like this...
(Actually, we would be now as well. Anything better than no frame at all.)
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

Zorin_75

Postby Zorin_75 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:03 pm UTC

Valarya wrote:Mystery solved. I'm guessing my dactyl is still hidden somewhere in this giant needle-pulled thingy. I'll find it someday. Thanks for setting this one up, Zorin! For you:
Spoiler:

Aww, thanks!

I've looked again and found two more:
Welcome young Vytron we're
So glad you ketchuped to
Meet us at Present in
The OTT.
Someday quite soon you should
Blitz the missed pages for
supra-spectacular
Bee6 poetry.

6: Raptorflies, Beesnakes, Mosquitosaurs, Penisbees, etc. You know. Those.

Valarya wrote:[heresy]
Blind posting ketchupless
Dactylagnificent
Stories about outside
Shows on TV.

H.B.O. got it right
With all the Lannisters
Villains you love to hate
Watch and you'll see.

Higgedly piggedly
Game of thrones captured me
Just like all Sundays that
Came before now.

Can't wait for episode
Nine to come on TV
Weddingspectacular
Prepare to cow.[/heresy]

Help me.....
Go Minim go!

HES

Postby HES » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:03 pm UTC

I am so brain dead this evening. I spent half an hour on a 30 second reply which is now not remotely relevant.
I can barely even formulate an octopus.

EMERGENCY SYSTEMS ACTIVATED. ABORT POST. MOLPY DOWN.
He/Him/His Image

DavidRa

Postby DavidRa » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:06 pm UTC

mikrit wrote:
elangeland wrote:How did other TimeWaiters come to realise that there was more to this comic than first met the eye?

Well, when Time started, I had learned that the forums could usually explain xkcd jokes that I didn't understand. So I saw one of the early frames, when they were just sitting, and I went to the forums, saw the discussion ("Oh! Did she move?"), so I decided to follow the thread and wait for the punchline.

Now that sounds familiar. I think I saw the second frame (the first being lost to Time) and wondered what the heck Randall was thinking. I too had visited the fora to get explanations, usually on the stuff far out of my knowledge base - this was just "er, what now?"

Oh and to dredge a first (and only so far) post from page 1:
mitchell22 wrote:I think the text that appears is supposed to be a subscript, answer, or complement to the title. Like: "Time. Wait for it" or "Time: wait for it." The "it" is time, not some event that's going to happen if you stare at the comic long enough. I don't think it's a literal command. From my interpretation of the comic, it is just supposed to be poetic.

How little we knew and how naive we were!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:07 pm UTC

HES wrote:I can barely even formulate an octopus.

That's a common problem.

mscha wrote:Once upon a time, we were happy with a frame like this...
(Actually, we would be now as well. Anything better than no frame at all.)

...And I'm sad again. Time to go watch the Boom de Yada video...
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

BytEfLUSh

Postby BytEfLUSh » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:10 pm UTC

Wow, we're Still Alive... Thank you everyone who replied to my drunken posts, and thank you for not being judgemental. :) Now that the Time seems to have ended, what do you think - how much longer will OTT survive?

-- Professor Dan, The Man from Earth (paraphrased)

mscha

Postby mscha » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:17 pm UTC

Eliram wrote:NightONG!!!!
Spoiler:

Nice try!
Didn't fool me, though – newpixbot would've caught it.

I had another look at my logs: no change, we're still getting a random ‘epilogue’ frame every hour. I'm not keeping track of the sequence anymore – it's random, we get it.
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

Eternal Density

blindpost!

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:17 pm UTC

I'm saying hi from page 1248 to note that this is the most pages I've seen over a wixend, at least in recent memory.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

BlitzGirl

Re: blindpost!

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:20 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:I'm saying hi from page 1248 to note that this is the most pages I've seen over a wixend, at least in recent memory.

Oh sad. Sad sad sad. :( Eternal Density doesn't know yet, either...
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:21 pm UTC

BytEfLUSh wrote:Wow, we're Still Alive... Thank you everyone who replied to my drunken posts, and thank you for not being judgemental. :) Now that the Time seems to have ended, what do you think - how much longer will OTT survive?

Earlier when I was poking around on the Comic Index page, I noticed the thread right after us* was for comic 0591: "Troll Slayer" and just below that is 0462: "Freemanic Paracusia". So I'd say as long as we keep posting and keep it friendly we can go for a long, long TIME.
How long we can keep it in the top 3, is another question.....

*(which made it the second most recently replied to post)
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic {bestowed by BlitzGirl: NP 1315}

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:21 pm UTC

Oh no, not ED too! More huge tubs of ice cream needed...

jowo

Postby jowo » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:22 pm UTC

elangeland wrote:How did other TimeWaiters come to realise that there was more to this comic than first met the eye?

I was online when 1190 went live (midnight, local), thought to look, and couldn't figure out what we were waiting for. Checked the fora, but of course there was nothing there yet. Made a mental note to check in the mornin'. Went to bed.

Got up, found my way to the not-yet-OTT, and noticed immediately that the image had changed. Plunged into the thread and found folks decoding the javascript, attempting to figure the hashes, and just doing interesting stuff. And building tools to capture the frames. And speculating about Randall's wife, and life.

At that point I knew I'd stick around.

edit to fix a typo
Last edited by jowo on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:35 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
It's about Time....

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:23 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:I'm saying hi from page 1248 to note that this is the most pages I've seen over a wixend, at least in recent memory.

Oh sad. Sad sad sad. :( Eternal Density doesn't know yet, either...

I know, I coma'd out on NP1244 the nip before The Sad Day. So I know where she's at in the thread. Still in the GOOD times. We need to get the tissues and hugs ready......

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:29 pm UTC

Awesomeful avatar, jowo :P

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:30 pm UTC

Eliram wrote:NightONG!!!!
Spoiler:

Gah! Mark 'em as fake from now on! This one actually got me!

Also, whoever first mentioned Sususmu Hirasawa, thank you. I have a great deal of music to download now. Image
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 pm UTC

Sweet sassy molassy, the OTTers are truly alive and kicking! That was a whole bunch3 of awefulsome ottifications, both visual and acoustical!
Thank you, Ximenez, Zorin_75, dawnfire, Hillperson, Dracomax, HereBeUnmappedBits, adnapemit, kasmeneo, Goggalor, BlitzGirl, and Angelastic!
(Although I fear Angelastic needs some help*; reminds me of mscha's double-dactyl-problem...)

*: :wink:

Something you don't know about me: I look at ants to make a living.

HES wrote:You know, I think the thing I'm going to take away from this experience the most is an irrationally high use of the word "neat"...

Yeah.

Earthling on Mars wrote:I just wanted to note that I've uploaded the three existing chapters of The Dark Lord to Archive of Our Own. I do plan on finishing it, eventually...

Yay! *waits for it*

Dracomax wrote:
Spoiler:
And now, A couple of thoughts from other people...
"Journeys end in lovers meeting,}
Every wise man's son doth know."~Billy the Bard Looks like GLR is not a wise man's son....

“Too often we are so preoccupied with the destination, we forget the journey.”~Unknown

“A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles”~Tim Cahill

“It's weird...you know the end of something great is coming, but you want to hold on, just for one more second...just so it can hurt a little more.”~unknown
“We're drinking my friend, To the end of a brief episode, Make it one for my baby, And one more for the road”~Johnny Mercer

A treeish collection of quotes!

@ChronosDragon: WNIV looks like a treeish project! And I'm glad you successfully reconnected, altough I really liked your black-and-green avatar!

And mscha, I don't know if I already mentioned how much I liked your alternative version for the {CENSORED} of Time. 4!
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Eternal Density

I haven't ketched up very much and...

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 pm UTC

pkcommando wrote:EndONG

???? :shock:

WHAT.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

BytEfLUSh

Postby BytEfLUSh » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 pm UTC

Ah... Yep, this is gonna be a shock. I remember how I felt (though, I anticipated The End judging from the overwhelming amount of posts on the OTT).

ETA: Yep... Sorry, ED... :cry: :cry:

ggh

Postby ggh » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 pm UTC

Well, crikey. There's 50 pages I need to ketchup, and I suspect most of them are a bit heavier than bag puns.
Time to start my fry sauce... slowly. I'm pretty busy on the outside - it's going to take me weeks.

I hope you're all doing well. I think I came to terms with what happened over the weekend, though I still wish there were say several hundred frames between 3075 and 3078. I wonder if, as I fry-sauce, I'll find that sentiment has been ninja'd 73 times.

Can't wait to see what you're up to. :)
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

BytEfLUSh

Postby BytEfLUSh » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:43 pm UTC

And here we go again... :(

BlitzGirl

Re: I haven't ketched up very much and...

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:43 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:WHAT.

*readies hug*
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:45 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
pkcommando wrote:EndONG

???? :shock:
Spoiler:

WHAT.

Yeah, Shocker! Here's a *Hug* to keep you going....

ggh wrote:Well, crikey. There's 50 pages I need to ketchup, and I suspect most of them are a bit heavier than bag puns.
Time to start my fry sauce... slowly. I'm pretty busy on the outside - it's going to take me weeks.

I hope you're all doing well. I think I came to terms with what happened over the weekend, though I still wish there were say several hundred frames between 3075 and 3078. I wonder if, as I fry-sauce, I'll find that sentiment has been ninja'd 73 times.

Can't wait to see what you're up to. :)

And here's another "Lost One".

edit
:oops: Didn't read the post all the through. Just skimmed it. It looks like he knows. :oops:
Last edited by pelrigg on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:48 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

mscha

Postby mscha » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:47 pm UTC

Poor ED...
So, who's got the bucket of ice cream?
Ah, there it is. It's empty??? Who ate it all? That was for consoling Blitzers and upketchers only!
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

kepstin

Re: 1190: "Things that are on my side for 600, Alex!"

Postby kepstin » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:47 pm UTC

Alright, I need to take a break now. It's newpage 164, and
bouer wrote:I think the thread is at it's most insane level yet.

The introduction of trebuchets (or, as they are alternately known, tree buckets) really got a lot of people excited around past-now.
Current location: kepstin-α: newpage 1292, kepstin-β: newpage 170

BytEfLUSh

Postby BytEfLUSh » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 pm UTC

*hugs* the ketchupers... You may also need:

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:WHAT.

There we go :( *readies hugs and tissues and ice cream*

Tatiana

Postby Tatiana » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:52 pm UTC

{1289}
I'm not a programmer anymore, but I took a course in Basic in about 1977 and loved it. When the IBM PC came out, dad brought one home and I would program it in Basic compulsively for 18 hours a day for a while. Majored in Electrical Engineering. Programmed minicomputers and mainframes for several years in various languages. Then got into more industrial control systems, just for the fun of having bigger toys. Programmed those in PLC languages, which are designed to resemble the old relay diagrams that factories were controlled by before computers. Also programmed various controllers of all sorts which tended each to have their own control languages. Did design and then project management for nuclear plants, eventually. They're mostly just pumps and valves, with a lot of instrumentation for reading pressures and temps and so on. But I had one really fun project installing an ultrasonic flow meter in a pipe that was about a meter in diameter to get accurate calorimetry for the whole plant. They then used that as feedback for setting the main "throttle" on the reactor. Our more accurate readings let them run the plant at about a 2.7% higher level, which translates to a whole lot more electricity coming out of the generator. That was a super fun project. When you flip your light switches on, think of me. ;)

But now if my desktop computer messes up, I call IT like anybody. :)
Last edited by Tatiana on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:52 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
οττξЃs gotta OTT, so come to the facebook OTT group!

ucim

Postby ucim » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:52 pm UTC

(blind from two pages back)

@dawnfire - Lovely "Time after time" ottification.

...and all those photomanips! Very treeish!

yappobiscuits wrote:Fair enough, I don't actually know anything about handheld recorders, I never use them. I just assumed the Zoom ones were considered the best but I guess not.
The zoom recorders are the most accessible, and plenty good. Personally I have the Roland R-09; I got it pretty close to when it came out, and the zoom wasn't yet available. I like the Roland, but I don't like the lack of stereo separation from its built-in dual omni mikes. The zoom has cardioids.

These recorders run in the $200-400 range and are plenty good, especially compared to previous technology. You can get more if you pay more; the D50 is about twice the price. However, you are still limited by the acoustics of the environment. That's probably the biggest issue with field recording.

I always check the fora after a comic comes out. (Well, I used to, before Time sucked me in!) That's probably where I learned about its nature. I don't really remember; that's prehistory.

jazz14456 wrote:Has GLR ever posted anywhere on the forums here?
In the very early days, yes. Not for many many yips however.

jazz14456 wrote:Why do you guys post the images with a redundant one?
To be viewable AND quotable, the image has to be available somewhere. Images that are uploaded to the xkcd servers appear as attachments, but they don't appear when people quote the simple way. So, in the message the image is put inside img tags. THAT one is easily quoted.

If you delete the attachment, then the whole image goes away.

The attachment however (new discovery) doesn't have to be in the message itself. You can (it's probably a good idea for several reasons) create a single post with all your attachments in it (spoilered for convenience), and then simply put the xkcd link to that image in the post you want to have it. More info (and an actual experiment) in this post.

Before people realized the "attachment carrier post" didn't have to be the same as the "picture should show up here" post, they put the attachment in a spoiler in the same post, sometimes with a lolcat.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

Eternal Density

blindposting from the bottom of 1259

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:52 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:YES!

please be true...

dawnfire

Postby dawnfire » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:54 pm UTC

Wanted to do Pricklymolpy and Lucky, so have attempted another couple of colourings and added them to the wiki - one day I might even be able to post them here! Haven't quite done them justice, but hopefully the more artistic OTTers might be inspired to show us how to do it properly.

Now time to coma.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”