1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

intheshax

OTP? N. *A*TP? M. AP. OK.

Postby intheshax » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 pm UTC

Just in case, I say just in case anyone is waiting for more parts to my second puzzle, there are none. It's in four parts, and they have all been released. I had planned to put it out in one big post with instructions, then decided it would be more thematic to do four releases over time with no instructions. I'm sure you can guess what I was hoping for. It almost happened on Fridip, but fizzled out. Anyway, its all there. For anyone who wants to solve it, I'll answer yes/no questions in this needle-pulled thing.

ETA: OK, so unintentionally page pope. That certainly presents an opportunity, no? Well, since decrees are optional (and mine in the past have proven exceptionally optional) I'll not make the immediately obvious yet self-serving decree that I could. Instead I will decree that anyone reading this should do something kind for another person in the next 24 hours, and not get found out by any other living person. Exception: you may post about it in the OTT and that doesn't count as getting found out.

Eternal Density

Geography!

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:10 am UTC

JGeezer wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:Treeish, but wouldn't it go internet->xkcd->OTC->OTT? The OTT isn't between xkcd and the OTC, I think, and the OTT is furthest from reality :mrgreen:

I was thinking more in terms radiating out from the center of the universe, which is why the OTC is central to all. Do you DARE suggest our pathetic contributions even compare to the awesomeful great creation of the Great Lord R..... (wow! I almost slipped and said his name aloud, I don't want to be stoned!) (Well, actually, that's not at all true, "I don't want to be the target of a stoning", yeah, that's better).
Okay I wasn't thinking of it like that at all.

StormAngel wrote:and I barely restrained my self from clicking the spoiler tag :roll:
I clicked on it knowingly and intentionally :P
Also I think you've posted your OTTifications wrong every single time. This is what you're meant to be doing:
Last edited by Eternal Density on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:45 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Nopixly OSH

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:11 am UTC

Welcome to the OTTer Scavenger Hunt in Time, hereby abbreviated as OSH... ...let's just stick with OSH.

This is Cueball.
What newpix is he from?

Redundant:
Spoiler:

OSH017.png
OSH017.png (1.5 KiB) Viewed 17541 times

Keywords: BGOSH
redundant123.png
redundant123.png (23.65 KiB) Viewed 17541 times
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Re: Nopixly OSH

Postby mscha » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
Welcome to the OTTer Scavenger Hunt in Time, hereby abbreviated as OSH... ...let's just stick with OSH.

This is Cueball.
What newpix is he from?

Finally, I'm in the Present for one of these...
Frame 1731.

ETA: Squirpy down.

ETA2 (yes, that is not a logical order): sorry, intheshax, but I'm completely stuck, so no questions.
We have an unsolvable Sudoku, some weird letter pattern, coordinates and letters that suggest they fit in a sudoku, but the letters aren't compatible with the first item, and more coordinates that suggest a sudoku grid, but again, probably not the first one. No clue.
A hint would be welcome...
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:43 am UTC

Indeed, Image wins the OSH!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:59 am UTC

Two quickly made and not particularly clever OTTercomics...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Redundant
Spoiler:
ottercomic 368 bass.png

ottercomic 802 - online_communities_2.png

redundakitty20.jpg

Aaaaand molpy down.
Spoiler:
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

Eternal Density

*throws the Boom De Yada switch*

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:59 am UTC

Not bad, yappo!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

azule
Saved

Blind-Post NP1382

Postby azule » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:01 am UTC

I took superluminal's Garfield Odetity and OTTified it up to 11. I hope that's alright.

Spoiler:
There may be mustard. Apologies. I may sorta suck at stick figures. How ironic.
superluminal-garfield.png
superluminal-garfield.png (12.09 KiB) Viewed 17471 times

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

HES

Re: Ketchup ketchdown ketchup ketchdown

Postby HES » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:09 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
HES wrote:Blitzgirl (or someone equally talented), could you draw me a (static) top down version of one of these guys? I need them to OTTify something.
ImageImage
There's a box of kittens and a box of kittens in it for you.

Hmm...did you mean something like this?
Spoiler:

Yay! Thanks!

As promised:
Spoiler:
ImageImage
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl

Molpy loopist?

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:13 am UTC

Hahahaha - that is perfect, HES! Image

And box o' kittens! :D
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Re: Molpy loopist?

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Hahahaha - that is perfect, HES! Image

And box o' kittens! :D

Indeed. And not just box o' kittens, but also box o' kittens!

mscha

Postby mscha » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:30 am UTC

KWONGCHOWAN...

-- posted by newpixbot
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:31 am UTC

One thing about T▒▒ E▒▒ that I didn't anticipate: I've lost any sense that there's any urgency to anything I'm doing for the OTT. Without an hourly ONG (NOTE: I'm loving the Lucky frames, Latent22, and thanks for doing them ─ but it's still not quite the same as wondering What will Randall do next?) I just don't feel the time pressure, and so I'm barely even managing to read everything, much less make my own contributions.

But I've got twenty individual "Posting by Time of Day" graphs to publish, as soon as I've got some commentary written ─ hopefully tomorrow. (If anybody else wants an individual graph, there's still time to ask.) And I'm halfway through a poem with the Epilogue 1 rhyme scheme; I may go ahead and post it in two parts.
────────────────
Random replies, because there's simply no way to do anything else:

Many many hilarious ottifications, and several lovely otticolorings. mscha, your site keeps getting better. AluisioASG, your map is coming in very handy. Sciscitor, thanks for adding my stuff to your database; I'd forgotten about some of those myself. azule, thanks for the lightning GIF; I'd thought about doing it but was too lazy short of time.

cellocgw wrote:Maybe in this time of dire punishment threats, we should provide inventories of our basements.

Mine includes a box (maybe two) marked "Fragile" and full of animal skulls, several boxes of Hollerith cards including a deck to print a Farrah Fawcett EBCDIC-art poster, a stack of "Free AOL" disks (great shinies to hang in the garden to scare birds), and a fifty-year-old set of Lincoln Logs.

From the It's All Related desk: An hour or so after reading your post, I came across this line in Neal Stephenson's In the Beginning was the Command Line: "A few dud universes can really clutter up your basement."

ChronosDragon wrote:
pelrigg wrote:I did notice ChronosDragon used the term "mid-west" to describe going from California to Utah. . . once you cross "Ol' Man River", then you're in the "Mid-west" ("What?" I know that one has always gotten me. The "mid-west" is east of the Mississippi River.)

Eh, I'm from Washington. Everything east of me, I consider "mid-west", or east coast. Or south, if it's below kentucky or so. West is Washington, Oregon, and California, only :P

What confuses me is that Arkansas is called "Mid-south". The Mid-south is west of the Midwest.

yappobiscuits wrote:Firstly: I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST WOOHOO! Driving is this thing outsiders do where they get in a metal box and make it go places, because for some reason outsiders feel the need to go to other places rather than just stay around in the OTT like decent normal people. Anyway, such a relief to have passed. I wasn't sure I would be able to do it. I started learning at 18 and I'm now 21, that's three years of being a student driver. It's a huge relief to finally take those L plates off after all that time. LIFTS FOR EVERYONE!
Spoiler:

In a rock band, what do you call a guy with a van?
Spoiler:
The manager.
Don't worry. Feed squirpys.
Don't wait for me.
My OTC/OTT graphsMay include spoilers!
Helpful links: Time Wiki FAQrot-13 / Morse decoders
He won! He won! He won!
Knight Temporal. :) Ex-Loopist. :(

BlitzGirl

OTTercomic #334

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 am UTC

Continuing the "Cueball turns into a jerk after Time" theme that I began in OTTercomic 71...

Title text: The sea is big. Just not big enough.

Pssh. This would never happen. Image

Redundant:
Spoiler:

OTTercomic334.png

Keywords: BGUM OTTercomic OTThercomic OtherComic wasteland sea away keep walking alone Cueball

redundant124.png
redundant124.png (83.76 KiB) Viewed 17388 times
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

wizpretz

Postby wizpretz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:46 am UTC

I haven't posted in a few days because I was away in New York with limited internet access where I stayed. Lots of great OTTercomics, LuckyOngs, etc. I don't like to reply to things on longer ketchups since many of my thoughts were probably already said.
The epilogue sequence has changed now after 10 repeats. That basically eliminates the date theory and I don't know what else it could be. Any ideas?

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:56 am UTC

wizpretz wrote:The epilogue sequence has changed now after 10 repeats. That basically eliminates the date theory and I don't know what else it could be. Any ideas?
Ten could represent zero. Theory is blown upon seeing 11 or more repeats.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

Eternal Density

I will do an OTTification todip. Wait for it...

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:59 am UTC

Thanks for the lulz BlitzGirl.

jjjdavidson

Postby jjjdavidson » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:04 am UTC

wizpretz wrote:I haven't posted in a few days because I was away in New York with limited internet access where I stayed. Lots of great OTTercomics, LuckyOngs, etc. I don't like to reply to things on longer ketchups since many of my thoughts were probably already said.
The epilogue sequence has changed now after 10 repeats. That basically eliminates the date theory and I don't know what else it could be. Any ideas?

The first five frames of the new pattern match the same times in the original epilogue sequence ─ BAEDC. Watch for the next ones to be BAECD (or not).
Don't worry. Feed squirpys.
Don't wait for me.
My OTC/OTT graphsMay include spoilers!
Helpful links: Time Wiki FAQrot-13 / Morse decoders
He won! He won! He won!
Knight Temporal. :) Ex-Loopist. :(

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:07 am UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:
wizpretz wrote:I haven't posted in a few days because I was away in New York with limited internet access where I stayed. Lots of great OTTercomics, LuckyOngs, etc. I don't like to reply to things on longer ketchups since many of my thoughts were probably already said.

The first five frames of the new pattern match the same times in the original epilogue sequence ─ BAEDC. Watch for the next ones to be BAECD (or not).

That's not quite accurate, though it will be interesting to see if this cycle mimics the first one.
The first cycle technically began with DCBAECD.

CDCBAECDAEDCBAEDCCDCBABA
EDCBAECDAEDCBAEDCCDCBABA
EDCBAECDAEDCBAEDCCDCBA
DB
DEBCEADECACDABDECDCDABAB
DEBCEADECACDABDECDCDAB
ED
BADECBCBDCAECDBABABADCED
BADECBCBDCAECDBABABADCED
BADECBCBDCAECDBABABADCED
BADECBCBDCAECDBABABADCED
BADECBCBDCAECDBABABADCED
BADECBCBDCAECDBABABADCED
BADECBCBDCAECDBABABADCED
BADECBCBDCAECDBABABADCED
BADECBCBDCAECDBABABADC
DE
ABEABCBCDDEADEABABABCDCE
ABEABCBCDDEADEABABABCDCE
ABEABCBCDDEADEABABABCDCE
ABEABCBCDDEADEABABABCDCE
ABEABCBCDDEADEABABABCDCE
ABEABCBCDDEADEABABABCDCE
ABEABCBCDDEADEABABABCDCE
ABEABCBCDDEADEABABABCDCE
ABEABCBCDDEADEABABABCDCE
ABEABCBCDDEADEABABABCD
BA
EDC

ETA: Oh, I think I see what you meant. BAEDC matches a part in the middle of the first sequence, not its start.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

jjjdavidson

Postby jjjdavidson » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:The first five frames of the new pattern match the same times in the original epilogue sequence ─ BAEDC. Watch for the next ones to be BAECD (or not).

That's not quite accurate, though it will be interesting to see if this cycle mimics the first one.

ETA: Oh, I see what you meant. BAEDC matches a part in the middle of the first sequence, not its start.

BAEDC matches a couple of spots, but what I particularly meant is that it matches 5 frames from the same time of day.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:27 am UTC

Well, I guess we'll just have to keep on
Spoiler:
cataloguing, ottifying, parOTTying, photomanipping, graphmaking, haberdashering, reading, lurking, posting, and waiting for it

Arrived safely in a small town nestled in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. Updates will cease for the next 4 days as I spend some time Outside with family. Will keep caught up but probably won't post these little blurbs. Not that I won't have time, necessarily, but it will become too personal.
So, y'all keep things going, I'll be back very soon after this 4 day hiatus - it was 8 days coming here, but only 3 days home (hypotenuses and lack of lingering stops will help with that). 'Till then, CHRDRG out!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:41 am UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:The first five frames of the new pattern match the same times in the original epilogue sequence ─ BAEDC. Watch for the next ones to be BAECD (or not).

ETA: Oh, I think I see what you meant. BAEDC matches a part in the middle of the first sequence, not its start.

BAEDC matches a couple of spots, but what I particularly meant is that it matches 5 frames from the same time of day.

Ah - now I get it! The new BAEDC matches the break-straddling position of one of the BAEDCs in the first cycle. :)
(Though I suppose we'll have to wait a dip to see if the B is actually a part of the new cycle.)
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:45 am UTC

The midwest is everything between the Rockies and the Appalachians.

The Rockies to the Pacific are the West, and the Appalachians to the Atlantic are the East.

Of course from a west coast perspective the mid west is really the mid east, and either way you look at it it's all central America.
Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
The Codex Quaerendae (my philosophy) - The Chronicles of Quelouva (my fiction)

AnotherKevin

Postby AnotherKevin » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:55 am UTC

JGeezer wrote:Ahem. Everybody knows "West" starts just past the Hudson River.

And "Upstate" starts at the sign saying, "Welcome to Yonkers."
All the rivers run into the sea, yet the sea is not full.
Unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:23 am UTC

Oh, dear. It's not even the wipend, and I'm here with only GoogleBot and MobTeeseBoose to keep me company...

Just blindposting to say hi. I haven't gone away. Well, i did, but just temporarily. Back-to-back commitments over the wipend, then i flew across the country to help my sis after her surgery. If to coma now--haven done that much in the last 72 nopix--but I'm dearly hoping to do some ketchup tomorrow. Miss y'all!

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:26 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Oh, dear. It's not even the wipend, and I'm here with only GoogleBot and MobTeeseBoose to keep me company...

Just blindposting to say hi. I haven't gone away. Well, i did, but just temporarily. Back-to-back commitments over the wipend, then i flew across the country to help my sis after her surgery. If to coma now--haven done that much in the last 72 nopix--but I'm dearly hoping to do some ketchup tomorrow. Miss y'all!

I'm still here! I should get that addon which automatically refreshes a page, so that it keeps my online status updated. Course, then if I left my computer on by accident, it'd look like I was on all night! and no one would know that I actually was

Eternal Density

If you know what I mean.

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:34 am UTC

I'm here! I'm just busy making a:

Seaish OTTification:
Spoiler:
The full translation of Rosetta's name from Beanish has been withheld for your protection.

Sources:
Redundant:
Spoiler:
improvised.png
freudian-lick.jpg

ETA the next click of the random button gave me http://xkcd.com/1120/. It knows things!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:45 am UTC

Seaish and treeish indeed! Yay Megan! Image
I'm checking in now and then while I restock my redundakitty supply. Image Talk about image-tab explosion!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

waveney

Postby waveney » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:01 am UTC

Good morning OTTers.

Another OTTercomic:
xkcd.com/873

Spoiler:
873 fps mod mod.png

Eternal Density

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ grapevines!

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:07 am UTC

Ooh nice one waveney! I especially like the beanish.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:09 am UTC

Yikes, I think that last one is a safeword. Image Awesomeful!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

intheshax

OTP? N. *A*TP? M. AP. OK.

Postby intheshax » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:25 am UTC

mscha wrote:We have an unsolvable Sudoku, some weird letter pattern, coordinates and letters that suggest they fit in a sudoku, but the letters aren't compatible with the first item, and more coordinates that suggest a sudoku grid, but again, probably not the first one. No clue.
A hint would be welcome...

I've written and erased a bunch of stuff a bunch of times, and then lost everything when I accidentally logged myself off to boot! =) So here we go again...

Since making the nature of the puzzle into part of the puzzle was kind of a last minute decision, I don't (much) mind explaining things a little bit. I'd like to see if I can sandbag on you still a little and not say as much as I was originally going to, but still let you know what you are supposed to do.

There is one puzzle in four parts. One of the parts (pt. 1) is a sudoku and one part (pt. 4) is a verse that can be filled in from the solved sudoku. (That's just as HAL9000 said, and I am confirming it.)

As observed by a few, the sudoku is not solvable. That's because it is incomplete. It needs more givens to have a unique solution. All this has already been said, too.

Here's something that I do not believe has been observed:
Spoiler:
Pts. 2 and 3 provide the missing givens for pt. 1.

I'm hoping that having all that spelled out will allow you to focus on how it happens, so I'll hold off for now on being more explicit about it.

If you want the full challenge, you can stop reading here. I will not, however, begrudge anyone opening these next spoiler tags. (This is, after all, intended to be fun! ) Truth be told, I want you to open them sooner or later anyway.

Within this one, I speak briefly about coordinate systems.
Spoiler:
So far, two coordinate systems for addressing cells in the sudoku grid have been attempted. Both were immediately found to be problematic, and that was, to some degree, by design. The correct one has not yet been found. I'd like to see you try something more sudokuish, something... well, I'd like to say "redundant", even if that word is not the perfect fit. Something that reminds me of this and this.

In this one, I go on at some small length about the sudoku puzzle, its difficulty level, and a way to lower that level.
Spoiler:
If you are a sudokuer, save filling in part 4 until you are done with 1. I rather like how the sudoku itself turned out. No super-advanced techniques required, but more challenging than the last one. I enjoyed solving it myself during testing. If you've never heard of an x-wing or a swordfish (in this context), you might want to try solving as much of it as you can and then start filling in 4. If you can figure out parts of 4 and backfill, some of the more advanced stuff in the sudoku starts to go away. The farther down the verse you backfill from, the easier it makes the sudoku. (The last line contains some entries that, if backfilled, will make the sudoku VERY easy.)

Here, I reflect upon your efforts that almost took off last Fridip, and assess the chances they had of success.
Spoiler:
It looked for a while that you all were going to try filling in what you could from 1 to 4, solving 4, and backfilling it all to 1, skipping 2 and 3 altogether. That would have been interesting. When I saw that developing, I ran through a test to see if it could work. I decided it would have been possible -- still is, I guess -- but that's not how I intended it to work. It would have taken some guesswork in the verse, most likely leading to tedious trial and error within the sudoku to confirm the guesses. That would probably not be fun. I'll say it was a good thing you didn't go very far with that. I'm forced to wonder, however, what might have happened if not for jovialbard's pizza and movie plans.

Here's hoping that's enough to get you through. If it helps any, incentive-wise, I'll say that I think the verses I built out of the nine available letters are at least a little bit neat. I believe some of you will enjoy discovering them.
Last edited by intheshax on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:05 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

mscha

Postby mscha » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:30 am UTC

ONGAKOKS...

-- posted by newpixbot
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:38 am UTC

HES wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:Firstly: I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST WOOHOO! Driving is this thing outsiders do where they get in a metal box and make it go places, because for some reason outsiders feel the need to go to other places rather than just stay around in the OTT like decent normal people. Anyway, such a relief to have passed. I wasn't sure I would be able to do it. I started learning at 18 and I'm now 21, that's three years of being a student driver. It's a huge relief to finally take those L plates off after all that time. LIFTS FOR EVERYONE!

Congratulations! I started learning at 17, passed at 17, and haven't driven since. Cars (read: insurance) are expensive :(

They sure are. When I did mine away I saved about E400 a month. Do you have any idea how much cake you can buy from E400 a month? And how much cake you can eat without getting all planet shaped when you bike a couple of hundred km a week?
Sadly I can't eat cake due to a lactose allergy. But I can buy a lot of lego from it
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

Eternal Density

Metaphorically OTTifying...

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:42 am UTC

I just realised, I've never actually discussed the LuckyPix. Also I don't remember noticing the mostly-flooded shack until now.

Eternal Density

Why does BlitzGirl usually end up in my OTThercomics?

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:32 am UTC

OTTification of http://xkcd.com/1120/ plus a few odds and ends I found lying around and put together and some actual new lines and curves!
I can't draw hats.
Quote:

Neil_Boekend

Re: Why does BlitzGirl usually end up in my OTThercomics?

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:42 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:OTTification of http://xkcd.com/1120/ plus a few odds and ends I found lying around and put together and some actual new lines and curves!
Spoiler:

I can't draw hats.
Quote:
Spoiler:
"Randchirped" was probably a poor choice of words. Sorry.
blurring_the_line.png

Interresting use of the evilspoiler (spoilevil?)
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

Eternal Density

Heyyyy, Neat Sandcastle! Co-co-co-co coma molpy style

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:50 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:Interresting use of the evilspoiler (spoilevil?)
Speviler.

BlitzGirl

I don't know but I don't mind!

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:54 am UTC

Spurler?
I agree with Neil - I haven't seen that type of url used in a spoiler before!

Eternal Density wrote:OTTification of http://xkcd.com/1120/ plus a few odds and ends I found lying around and put together and some actual new lines and curves!
Spoiler:
I can't draw hats.
Quote:
Spoiler:
"Randchirped" was probably a poor choice of words. Sorry.
blurring_the_line.png

Molp away, molpy!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

waveney

Postby waveney » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:47 am UTC

Another one...

xkcd.com/894