1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:00 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:
On np 1508 BlitzGirl wrote:
ZoomanSP wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:*zombie-stumbles out of coma* <snip> *zombie-stumbles back to coma*

*suspiciously eyes BlitzGirl*
Do we have to call lmjb1964 and her RAZOR team?

I'm not responsible for the type of descriptive words I choose when I'm operating on half a coma! I plead hyphenation or something.
Anyway, shouldn't be RAZOR going after Image first?

I'm not a zombie. I'm a ghost. A zombie is a working body without a mind behind it. I have no body but my mind is working as it did before I died. I am an antizombie. You, my dear Blitzgirl, are more of a zombie than I am, even without sleep deprivation. Unless you are an AI.

Hmm. If you're a ghost, we can't call RAZOR. Who we gonna call?

Edits: Steambottle, again? I'm feeling mopey.
Optional decree:
Include the following in your post...
Spoiler:
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:06 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:03 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
Neil_Boekend wrote:
ZoomanSP wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:*zombie-stumbles out of coma* <snip> *zombie-stumbles back to coma*

I'm not responsible for the type of descriptive words I choose when I'm operating on half a coma! I plead hyphenation or something.

I'm not a zombie. I'm a ghost. A zombie is a working body without a mind behind it. I have no body but my mind is working as it did before I died. I am an antizombie. You, my dear Blitzgirl, are more of a zombie than I am, even without sleep deprivation. Unless you are an AI.

Spoiler:
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.

ETA: Hey, you retro-mome-edit-butchered my joke! Fear the revenge of [insert your favorite fear here]! :P
Last edited by ZoomanSP on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:10 am UTC

Red Hal wrote:NOOOOOOOOOO! Misclicked double or nothing and lost 143,000 castles ...

1) Save game
2) Click 'Double or Nothing' (buying can be done at any time when available)
3) If won, Yay!
4) If not, Load game

ETA: But apparently this was said before.

Ronald
Last edited by rvloon on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:
I followed Time until The End and I cannot even buy a chirping T-shirt.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:13 am UTC

It's Ronald! Hi! :)
A Greeting Between OTTers

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
Neil_Boekend wrote:
ZoomanSP wrote:

Dunno :P. Maybe the Ghostfacers. Or Sam and Dean themselves. Or Bobby. Maybe Jo and Ellen have time?
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

Eternal Density

Zombie goasts, leave this place!

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 am UTC

rvloon wrote:
Red Hal wrote:NOOOOOOOOOO! Misclicked double or nothing and lost 143,000 castles ...

1) Save game
2) Click 'Double or Nothing' (buying can be done at any time when available)
3) If won, Yay!
4) If not, Load game

Ronald

I've lost billions and intentionally saved afterwards and been happy about it.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 am UTC

Ok, while at the topic of the game: for some reason I got the Swedish Punsaw by clicking on its use button way before I could buy it. With it, the whole getting castles through tools becomes a bit kittish (AKA redundant). I like the game very much, as it nicely captures the whole experience of the OTC. However, with the Time stuff, you can cheat your production by going back to the beginning.

What I noticed was that at some point (and I am now at the point that I have 100+ Sand tools, and 30+ of the Castle Tools, and now there's glass too, but I can't really figure out what it is supposed to do, other than eating 25% of my sand production and getting 25 of these things in return).

So, in short:

1) Love the game.
2) It seems ideal for about a week of play, then it gets into the 'got most of the boosts, sand and castles, now what...'. Newpixbots quickly become redundant, as even scaffolds can surpass them easily without being ninja'd. Would love to see some more long-term strategy involved, because the whole point is that after the First Fade, the whole point of the OTC was no longer sand and castles. So, there should be some part II that would start after the Fade and be more journey like, perhaps.
3) The whole ninja concept is nice, but fairly impossible to keep up (unless I suppose you quit the game - haven't really tried that, I usually just keep it running)

Ronald

PS: Hi, Blitzgirl (only 50 pages behind)
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:34 am UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:ETA: Hey, you retro-mome-edit-butchered my joke! Fear the revenge of [insert your favorite fear here]! :P

BlitzGirl Chants Defiantly:

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

A foreign show about knights hacking computers.

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:41 am UTC

rvloon wrote:Ok, while at the topic of the game: for some reason I got the Swedish Punsaw by clicking on its use button way before I could buy it. With it, the whole getting castles through tools becomes a bit kittish (AKA redundant).
Yeah that's been reported and fixed. And at least to me, the amount that it gives by clicking is pretty insignificant. Can anyone else (who actually bought it) confirm this?
rvloon" I like the game very much, as it nicely captures the whole experience of the OTC. However, with the Time stuff, you can cheat your production by going back to the beginning. [/quote]I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'cheat your production'. Unless you mean the fact that you can get glass faster.
[quote="rvloon wrote:
What I noticed was that at some point (and I am now at the point that I have 100+ Sand tools, and 30+ of the Castle Tools, and now there's glass too, but I can't really figure out what it is supposed to do, other than eating 25% of my sand production and getting 25 of these things in return).
So you're just getting started... (:P) Yeah the glass wasn't of a lot of use until recently todip (before that, it was only good for
Spoiler:
increasing ninja output!
and maybe it is asking a bit much for me to add stuff without giving any indication of what benefits it will lead to. Maybe it's like Time. None us knew what we were waiting for either.
rvloon wrote:So, in short:

1) Love the game.
2) It seems ideal for about a week of play, then it gets into the 'got most of the boosts, sand and castles, now what...'. Newpixbots quickly become redundant, as even scaffolds can surpass them easily without being ninja'd. Would love to see some more long-term strategy involved, because the whole point is that after the First Fade, the whole point of the OTC was no longer sand and castles. So, there should be some part II that would start after the Fade and be more journey like, perhaps.
3) The whole ninja concept is nice, but fairly impossible to keep up (unless I suppose you quit the game - haven't really tried that, I usually just keep it running)

Ronald

PS: Hi, Blitzgirl (only 50 pages behind)
1) excellent :D
2) Well I do keep adding more stuff. I guess you haven't encountered all the Newpixbot boosts or Judgement Dip yet. And I am slowly branching out into some slightly less sand-related things (glass is sorta the first stage of that).
3) I recently added several things which greatly increase the power of ninjas (I hope), plus do you have Active Ninja yet? It's only available in LongPix, which is one reason why not to stay in ShortPix (another reason being that you'll never see most of the Pix). Also have you got Coma Molpy Style yet?

Hmm maybe I should add a lot more to the wiki page. Or multiple pages. Or hope someone else does. Cos I just have some very general info there (which is likely out of date) while the CC wiki by contrast has All the Infos about everything. The downside of that would be that it doesn't leave stuff for discovery by everyone. Anyhow I better go fix that Glass Purifier mayonaisse...

ninjaedit:
Possible Baby Names:
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

waveney

Re: Yottamolpies

Postby waveney » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:57 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
waveney wrote:
Spoiler:
Eternal Density wrote:Would anyone mind if I change Shopping Assistant to something else? I don't know what yet. Any ideas? Cos I think it's not as useful as I'd imagined.

Get rid of it. Change it to something that raises the probability of Department of Redundancy kitties.

I would like to turn off the blast furnace - it is now a negative boost, the modest castles you gain (not enough to buy anything) are more than offset by its appearance due to Factory Automation - where it gets in the way of useful boosts such as DoN and Sales and enabling new boosts.

Also it is unfortunate that some (one off and never used) boosts clutter up the tagged display. For example I bought the Chateau, and thus got Rosseta (which I can't yet use) - does the Chateau offer any other benefit?

My Chrome game which is on shortpix is more ahead in glass than the advanced ff game on longpix.

Feature request: Allow as an option to set the time when a game triggers for ONGs (and thus npbs) the two games currently trigger at the same instant - difficult if they are both furniture sales. I don't think this will break anything or lead to misuse.

I understand why you want the staggered ONG timer and it's a nice idea and I can imagine a neat way to implement it, but it does kinda go against the whole spirit of Time, being that ONGs happen when they happen. I'd have to wait for further opinions but I"m currently leaning against it.

Even a simple 5 minutes stagger would work.

I think the new "Swim between the Flags" boost is broken - if you have time travel you would always sit on even newpix.

Thinking about Long/Shortpix - If you have time travel - you would ALWAYS sit in ShortPix and thus never get to see the rest of the frames.
ShortPix gives twice the use of Factory Automation and twice the Glass.
LongPix gives no benefits.

My FF game has just got 'Beachineer' and it hasn't even got any free IntruderBots!

With some of the new boosts ('Broken Rung', 'Skull and Crossbones' and maybe others ) it was much easier getting the newer Chrome game through the Judgment DiP than the older FF game (perhaps too easy)

The amount that VITSSÃ…GEN, JA! gives by clicking is pretty insignificant. Can anyone else (who actually bought it) confirm this?

It is insignificant. Even at the higher level.
Last edited by waveney on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:05 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

BlitzGirl

Temporal Knights hacking computers?

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:57 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
rvloon wrote:Ok, while at the topic of the game: for some reason I got the Swedish Punsaw by clicking on its use button way before I could buy it. With it, the whole getting castles through tools becomes a bit kittish (AKA redundant).
Yeah that's been reported and fixed. And at least to me, the amount that it gives by clicking is pretty insignificant. Can anyone else (who actually bought it) confirm this?

Yeah, for me it's only giving castles on the Giga level, and I really need them on the Peta level to be significant.

Other Insignificant Things

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

rvloon

Re: A foreign show about knights hacking computers.

Postby rvloon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:00 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
Yeah that's been reported and fixed. And at least to me, the amount that it gives by clicking is pretty insignificant.

Well, if you could buy Punsaw, then the output is probably insignificant, yes. However, with it you can get about 200M castles per 5-10 seconds, which with my current set of items bought, is still more than I would get otherwise (which is about 6 M castles).

Ronald
Spoiler:

Eternal Density

A sitcom about tan people and food.

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:02 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Yeah, for me it's only giving castles on the Giga level, and I really need them on the Peta level to be significant.
Yeah well it wasn't really meant to be significant, just amusing. But I may do something to boost it further in the future.

I was just testing the effects of ONGs and then an actual one happened a moment later so I got a Ninja Forgiven message :P

ETA 5 posts until a round number!!!!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:10 am UTC

rONG:

What Would Make This Newpix More Exciting

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Flado
Location: Lost in Time on NP 1084/1947; Schizoblitzed NP1156-1170

Re: 1000

Postby Flado » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:36 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
1000 Newpages!

Here's a Present Present for all you OTTers out there!
Spoiler:

Yay! I'm in that one! Awwww! :D
Patriarch of the Western Paradox Church (ret'd)
-
All the stars are dust on my screen -- Marsh'n
The best computer game is a compiler. -- Exodies
I thought I was wrong, but it turned out I was mistaken. -- ucim
You have to grow older. You need not grow up. -- bmonk

Eternal Density

A foreign show about foreigners exploring the sea.

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
rONG:
Spoiler:

What Would Make This Newpix More Exciting

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.
Trebuchets!

So it seems that waveney has given me a lot of good ideas :D Though I did have a few good ones of my own.

Code: Select all

### 1.23
- VITSSÅGEN, JA! has nothing to do with this update
- Fixed (theoretical) Sand Refinery description mayonaisse caused by Sand Purifier division
- Furnance Crossfeed boost kills 2 of waveney's ch*rpies with one stone
- Combined the castles destroyed and built by Doublepost into just one notification each
- Combined castles created by tools and by the castle-sand price rollover into one notification
- 2 Boosts and 2 Badges now change their class (i.e. colour tag) depending on state

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:40 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
Spoiler:
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.

For this heresy, you shall be sent to the comfy chair, and be pelted with
Spoiler:
Molpies molpies molpies molpies,
Molpies molpies molpies molpies.
Grapevines, grapevines.
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:44 am UTC

Of course I had to include you, Flado! :wink:

ZoomanSP wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:
Spoiler:
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.

For this heresy, you shall be sent to the comfy chair, and be pelted with
Spoiler:
Grapevines, grapevines.

Molpy cuddle pile! :D
Spoiler:
Hey, That Tickles!

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

An ad with an obnoxious couple crying helplessly.

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:50 am UTC

Fortune cookies are much funnier if you add the words 'In bed with
Spoiler:
Grapevines, grapevines.'

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:57 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
Spoiler:
Grapevines, grapevines.'

This Othercomic begs to disagree.
Spoiler:

They're Everywhere!

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine...

...except in bed.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

How to befriend inedible robots in my pants

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:14 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:
Spoiler:
Grapevines, grapevines.'

Spoiler:

They're Everywhere!

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine...

...except in bed.
That includes in my pants.

Y'know I haven't activated pants mode in a long time...

Neil_Boekend

Re: How to befriend inedible robots in my pants

Postby Neil_Boekend » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:26 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:
Spoiler:
Grapevines, grapevines.'

Spoiler:

They're Everywhere!

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine...

...except in bed.
That includes in my pants.

Y'know I haven't activated pants mode in a long time...

I have to activate pants mode because that's required at work. It's not really considered professional to go to work without pants.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:52 am UTC

(Down)

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:53 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Image

Why would you ever
Bother to open up a
Redundant spoiler?

Spoiler:

Manip2658PaintedBearraptor.png

Keywords: Manip manipulation bear bearraptor bearmolpy beanie beanish BGUM
redundant178.png

Interestingly enough, I notice that I can now often only see the image in the redundaspoiler, while the original image does not display. This is happening more and more.

Ronald
Spoiler:

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:42 pm UTC

This morning I made my first post outside of the OTT and I don't feel bad about it. My home is here, but you can't spend your whole life in bed as you might say.

In light of this I recently noticed this forum. I was thinking this might be the most appropriate place for me to share my newslides.
If I only posted them in this thread here would you still follow them?
Spoiler:

Of course you can also just subscribe to my RSS or get them by email.

Forever
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.

Molpy down (to work).
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

Eternal Density

StormAngel you should coma too

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:49 pm UTC

I woke up in the middle of the night after several nopix... Except it's less than 1? Or is it more? It can't be more because my glass furnace should have deactivated in that case but I'm sure more than that much time has passed because I was dreaming for so long. This is surreal. I think I'd better get back to coma.

Flado

Re: Beacon Alpha for Time Travelers

Postby Flado » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:14 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:This is a post from the Time Foundation. Once you reach this post, please report to the Future Present that you've reached Beacon Alpha.

Erm, I have, apparently, reached, uhm, Beacon Alpha. Thanks for the lavatory.
-

Flado

Postby Flado » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:03 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:If you want something to occupy your Wait, why not speculate on potential OTC Other People and what sort of hattage they might be sporting when Cuegan meets them?

Uncanny. Can't wait to see whether someone down the NP had correctly predicted the beanies! Oh, the tension!
-

Red Hal
Magically Delicious

Postby Red Hal » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:11 pm UTC

Spoilered for OTG discussion
Spoiler:
So having made 800M Castles I decided to Molpy Down. Judgement Dip at NP5 ... Really? Boo. The countdown said something like 297000 NP but they still came. Oh well. Molpy down again and see what happens.
Lost Greatest Silent Baby X Y Z. "There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:26 pm UTC

Val's second-true-Blitz

Current Location: NP1506/1513

I've been off the grid for a few dips, which is usual around the wipends but moreso this wipend due to Seattle company.

ergman wrote:Edit to fix Chrono Tigger typo:
Spoiler:

Oh hey! One of my favorite video games (and soundtracks) of all time.. and this picture is totally RELATED. :D <--- enter yappo's Megan and Cue video here which I can't find atm.

mrob27 wrote:MROB LOVES DISCOVERING THE THREAD
Spoiler:

I can't even imagine how long it took to put this together. Steakish, @mrob!! And treeishly done. Having these present past glimpses in to the thread gives me the warm molpies.

@ggh: I don't know what all those graphs/pretty lines represent, but they're shiny! *ooooh* :mrgreen:
@SBN: lol treeish piñata manip!

Back to work for now. More Image later.
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

ergman

Postby ergman » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:10 pm UTC

Oh man. So much going on in the past couple pages. Blitz girls Otcolorification and Mrobtercomics and blotters mentioning me and Chrono tigger and- there is only one response:
Spoiler:
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:37 pm UTC

*sees buffygirl in the list of users browsing the forum*
*tries to summon her into the OTT*
Spoiler:
buffygirl incantation

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.
Wait on.

Spoiler:

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:02 pm UTC

*giggles* Yep, just lurking a bit. So much still going on here and on the FB page! Way too much for me to ever ketchup, but still nice to checkin for a mo!

MWAH!

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:17 pm UTC

(quick break from ketchup):

Wooooo, Buffy! I normally cupcake, but this cakecake was too treeish to pass up. Just for you.

Spoiler:

Sciscitor

Postby Sciscitor » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:22 pm UTC

SBMMR (Sandcastle Builder Mini Mustard Report):
Some badges description (like in Recursion) give "Mustard Sands" needed.

SBFR (Sandcastle Builder Feature Request):
With all that Time travelling and such I just noticed that our very own Knights Temporal are sorely missing any reference.
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:24 pm UTC

Valarya wrote:(quick break from ketchup):

Wooooo, Buffy! I normally cupcake, but this cakecake was too treeish to pass up. Just for you.

Spoiler:

Thank you Val!!

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:28 pm UTC

What else?

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine!
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:36 pm UTC

Hi buffygirl! Missed you and your MWAHing!
Missed you too, Val, good to see you ketchupping. :D

Flado wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:If you want something to occupy your Wait, why not speculate on potential OTC Other People and what sort of hattage they might be sporting when Cuegan meets them?

Uncanny. Can't wait to see whether someone down the NP had correctly predicted the beanies! Oh, the tension!

Heh, I remember that decree. I don't think anyone guessed "beanies" specifically, but I was quite impressed when the Beanie Bunch showed up with their hattage.

Ugh I Just Got A Phone Call In The Middle Of My Coma
And This Is What I Wanted To Say On The Phone

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.

Molpy back down for a few nopix.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:57 pm UTC

Something To Post

Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine!
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:17 pm UTC

Val's second-true-Blitz

Current Location: NP1509/1513

Kieryn wrote:Okay the final sequence of obelisk is available for all to watch. http://kieryn.com/Slides/View/41
Take your time to read the mouseover text on each frame. Let me know what y'all think :)

I think I'm missing something here. The current frame shows the '42' and the one before it is giving me an image error. And the one before THAT is one I saw on Thursday or Friday or something. Was there a .gif I missed? Or, according to yappo's reply... a woolpy? :|

k.bookbinder wrote:So far 176 is the best I can manage on Google Pinata. Can you tell I am having a very productive day?

Haha, you must have had more practice. I think the best I got was 130-something.

jovialbard wrote:No star wars or harry potter fans around here?

Since I'm in the throws of ketchup, and all of the symbols have been 'answered' (spoilered) by now, I just thought I'd let you know the Deathly Hallows symbol was the first thing my eye was drawn toward. It being a favorite of mine. :D

yappobiscuits wrote:Cos it's present present time! Consider it a late half-yip present present ;)

Inspired by Devin Townsend's Deconstructing Badgers, a metal version of Weebl's original, I present to you…

CHIRPING YEAH! METAL!! Image Steakish. Treeish. All of those things, yappo. I had already seen it on the fb page when I was out-of-pocket for the wipend.. but I felt it needed proper responding-to in this needle pulled thing. ;)
I might be ninja'd on this... but did you perform all of the instruments yourself? I'm also thoroughly impressed that you were able to make 'molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy' sound metalish and not just silly.

ETA: yappo metal molpy (say that quickly) specific gif instead of the previous rock emote i had there.
Last edited by Valarya on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”