1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

yappobiscuits

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:58 am UTC

Good nip, little prickly!
Spoiler:

Ch*rpin' pope for the third time todip! Hmm... well, on the subject of coma... Since the OTC/OTT has become a large part of a lot of OTTers lives and has no doubt seeped into our subconciouses... has anyone ever had Time-RELATED coma-visions? Tell us of them, if you can!
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

Eternal Density

Re: What next?

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:05 am UTC

waveney wrote:Ok, that was the Glass Ceiling broken - what next?

Given a few days I will have Badge Not Found and Warhamer, the toughest - Battlestation is a long term objective - several weeks. Logicat is crawling on, though the rewards may be modest (suggestion if you get answers wrong don't drop the power below 0 - I am now positive but it took a while).

I could get Panther Salve but it would not do anything other than waste Glass blocks, should I turn the glass off (or nearly so)?

Or what?

Oh yeah I was gonna add more not luck boosts. I guess I'll stick them in Logicat since it needs better rewards. The next stage of the next big thing (which I meant to start tonip) will use plenty of glass.

Remember you have plenty of Time to earn badges :D

Oh and I'm planning another project or two. Maybe having a job is problematic...

ETA ninja'd onto a newpage? Wow that page went by fast!

I think I've had comavision about SB lately.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mrob27

Postby mrob27 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:16 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:@ mrob27
But don't you know using a loop to force the ONGs is overkill?
If you would like to jump to a number you could just set it thus:
Molpy dot newpix number equals one less than the one you want.
And then you call Molpy dot ONG a single time and all is neat.

Oohhh, kewl! And versified no less! Image Thanks!

From what I knew of the code, way back when I was debugging things having to do with export/import and load/save, you use pretty complete object-origented programming. So I figured it was "more correct" to manipulate the internal variable by means of the method/function. Thus the loop. And I was impressed to see that it actually builds 7 times as many castles when I call .ONG() 7 times in rapid succession. That wouldn't have happened if it was coded the way I usually code things :roll:

For decree: Yep, several coma-visions influenced by my blitzing, by the poetry efforts, and the most recent one had to do with the elaborate UTF-8 formatting and BBcode conversion tools I've made lately in preparation for future Sagameddelande . . . (Wait For It)
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:29 am UTC

Teehee, congrats on the post-count, mrob...
Spoiler:
*childish giggles*

preciousidiot

Postby preciousidiot » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:47 am UTC

on page six. blitz was hindered by wife-creature applying liberal amounts of vodka.

Will molpy down and report back on any relevant coma-visions before resuming the blitz tomorrow.
The Great OTT Blitz of October 2013, started 2013-10-13
40 pages, 4 dips (updating my dips count pre-emptively)
current newpage: 41/1547
current newpix: 118

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:03 am UTC

And I'm molpying off up hills and things. See y'all later!

ggh

Postby ggh » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:09 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Oh, a pause button cake :P

More cake for Aluisio!
Spoiler:
ImageImage

FTFY

Spoiler:
cueballedCake.jpg
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

Eternal Density

This is addictive

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:15 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:@ mrob27
But don't you know using a loop to force the ONGs is overkill?
If you would like to jump to a number you could just set it thus:
Molpy dot newpix number equals one less than the one you want.
And then you call Molpy dot ONG a single time and all is neat.

Oohhh, kewl! And versified no less! Image Thanks!

From what I knew of the code, way back when I was debugging things having to do with export/import and load/save, you use pretty complete object-origented programming. So I figured it was "more correct" to manipulate the internal variable by means of the method/function. Thus the loop. And I was impressed to see that it actually builds 7 times as many castles when I call .ONG() 7 times in rapid succession. That wouldn't have happened if it was coded the way I usually code things :roll:

For decree: Yep, several coma-visions influenced by my blitzing, by the poetry efforts, and the most recent one had to do with the elaborate UTF-8 formatting and BBcode conversion tools I've made lately in preparation for future Sagameddelande . . . (Wait For It)
Indeed you do get seven times the castles when you call
the ONGing function seven times (although the speed may crawl)
But newpixbots don't activate until the next game tick
Also the ninja stealth won't build because you did not click

Now I had better write some code instead of writing rhyme
The nopix number's growing large: it's almost coma time
I was distracted earlier: some friends stopped by to eat
which turned into a Youtube party which was rather neat.

Did anybody comment on my recent game changelog?
My molpy name decree distracted you from the hotdog
You could go back and read it if that isn't too much trouble
Because I took a lot of care to write a dactyl-double
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:24 am UTC

Sciscitor wrote:
balthasar_s wrote:I made a mistake when adding this ED's 1270 ottercomic this to the Time database. I still had SBN's manip in the clipboard instead of the ottercomic; mustard.

No problem, just fixed it. Thank you for tending to the Database, balthasar!

After realising the mustard i added it once again, without the muustard, so now, after the wrong one is fixed there are two of them (872,873).
yappobiscuits wrote:Ch*rpin' pope for the third time todip! Hmm... well, on the subject of coma... Since the OTC/OTT has become a large part of a lot of OTTers lives and has no doubt seeped into our subconciouses... has anyone ever had Time-RELATED coma-visions? Tell us of them, if you can!

Yes
Last edited by balthasar_s on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:15 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:47 am UTC

Treeish song, jovialbard!
Steakish double-dactyl game changelog, ED! (saw it before, couldn't comment until now)
AluisioASG wrote:Molpy dow—hey, the Sun!
:) That might describe the coma-schedulde of many OTTers very well. Happy 1100 posts, AluisioASG!
Spoiler:
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Eternal Density

Way overdue for coma in my pants

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:37 pm UTC

Whoops I just realised why my new Not Lucky boosts weren't doing any good for a large number of castles: because I'd artificially inflated the number of castles without also doing it to the number of castles built. Good thing I noticed that before I buffed the boosts any more because I also noticed that (before limiting it based on the number of castles built) it was rounding the reward amount up to infinity because it was so big :P

ETArglebargle:

Code: Select all

### 1.9
- BAG Power Unfortunately Necessitates Something
- Badge drawing refactor: now works just like boosts so it's neater and I can easily add badge categories
- Fixed RRR parentheses mustard
- 2 new Not Lucky boosts... which are pretty powerful but probably not enough for waveney
- Judgement Dip/Report are now not Alert by default, because if they are inactive they switch off after a mNP anyway, and now that you can save your Show/Hide state, it's annoying to see them appear and vanish on load
- Another Not Lucky boost and buffed the previous 2
- Now they're probably overpowered. I dunno. I'm 2 nopix late for coma.

ETActually I'm feeling surprisingly coherent. Also GitHub stats claim I'm on a 22 dip streak of committing code!

jovialbard

Re: A short visit on business

Postby jovialbard » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:41 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:@jovialbard, listened to your song, very poignant! Is it based on a tune or lyrics written by another, or all your own creation?

It's entirely original, unless I copied something subconsciously.
I wrote a book exploring the nature of identity and loss of self! And another book about babies!
Also, vlog and short-story blog

ucim

Postby ucim » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:58 pm UTC

Even more treeish captioned molpy gifs and vids - love the otter getting the wotter!
@jovialbard - Wowterful song! I wonder if our Mighty Troubador could scratch mix it!
mrob27 wrote:What's the current rule on posting length?
Start at the beginning, go on to the end, and then stop. I love reading your posts.
Welcome preciousidiot! Glad to have you about!
preciousidiot wrote:oh very much so. I wish I could've followed it as it was revealed, but that's okay. It's utterly gorgeous and just gave me shivers all over.
Yea, even those that tarry until the eleventh hour, or even past the End of Time, are welcome at the feast, for though Time is over, Time is not gone. Should you ultimately feel the Great Chasm in your Soul, which can only be filled by Drinking Fully from the One True Thread, Great Rewards await you. 'Tis a noble Quest indeed! This calling is not for everyone, but if you are drawn to the Quest, you will know it, and will not rest until you have experienced Time in its own time.
preciousidiot wrote:You know what, I am a crazy person with too much time on my hands, no new dragon age for another year, and a deep desire to understand the workings of the OTT. And a penchant for spontaneous decision making and dubious judgement.

Ch*rp it, I'm blitzing this thing. Maybe one day I will actually emerge on the other side.
Called it!

Randalspeed preciousidiot!

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

ergman

Postby ergman » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:25 pm UTC

Hi preciousidiot! Welcome to the thread! Not that you'll see this any time soon, but that's fine. I respect your decision to blitz. The present will be here when you return.
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:36 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:
Spoiler:
Ottermolpy takes a drink from a vending machine.

WHERE IS THIS PLACE PEOPLE OTTERS HAVE OTTERS PEOPLE AS PETS SERVANTS?

ftfy
yappobiscuits wrote:Wherever it is I'm staying as far away from it as possible! I AM A FREE OTTER!

Shall I describe my Wolpies' day to you?

BlitzGirl wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:What happened to the alt-texts?

It was a new newpage, new decree. *shrug* Though an alt-text-thingy would still come in handy!

mrob27 wrote: . . . ch*rp that was a long post. Are you sure that's okay? I've seen that people like my posts, but ch*rp! What's the current rule on posting length?

There's no standard for posting length, and if there was, there would probably be a chupamolpy ping pong ball going "ni ni ni..."
Speaking for myself, I don't mind at all. Variety is the spice of the OTT. :)

Of course there's a standard. It is essential that all posts have length greater than zero.
Amanita wrote:I've just reached the point after the Fading (fight the fade...) and some guy seems to have the full content of the OTC in his avatar... I have to say, I find this very upsetting, after all the time I've spent being so careful not to spoiler myself and cursing bitterly the three times I lost the run of Aubronwood and saw a single future-frame :(
Someguy945 wrote:There are things besides
sea and sand in existence.
Like peanut butter.

This will require very careful editing of my memory so as not to ruin my future enjoyment.

Just think of it as a movie trailer.
preciousidiot wrote:It is very distressing to me that I did not find out about the true nature of Time until today, and did not find this thread until now. Why do I never find things when they're happening? Le Sigh.

Welcome, Revealer the Recent*

*Yeah, still pending. Who's in charge of these things, anyway?
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:36 pm UTC

ETA:
SBN wrote:Of course there's a standard. It is essential that all posts have length greater than zero.
*ninininichupacabrapingpongball* :P
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Hawking Was Here

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:44 pm UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:
SBN wrote:Of course there's a standard. It is essential that all posts have length greater than zero.

I'm afraid SBN is right. Negative post lengths might collapse the structure of the basement, and subsequently, of the OTT.
Last edited by AluisioASG on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:15 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:58 pm UTC

Pricklymolp up!
Spoiler:
*pricklymolp uncurling from a prickly ball*

I've had several RELATED coma-visions, but this was the first one:
Back when Time was still going, I dreamed that the OTC was finally ending (it was around Christmas for some reason), and all of the OTTers got invited to a real-world location. We all showed up at a cabin in a forest where there was three feet of snow and the newpix of the OTC were recreated using Christmas lights of all colors. I must have had holidays on the brain. :mrgreen:
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:14 pm UTC

Aww, that sounds like a lovely comavision! I'd love it to come true...
ucim wrote:@jovialbard - Wowterful song! I wonder if our Mighty Troubador could scratch mix it!

Well, the initial plan was that we were gonna work on it together, but I've been too busy and otherwise distracted so let jovialbard just go it alone. If things had gone to plan, I'd have given it instrumentation and stuff!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:22 pm UTC

Oh, forgot to comment on how awesomeful ED's poetry was.

ED: Your poetry was awesomeful! :D
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:42 pm UTC

Well. Just caught up five newpages; I did not expect that, especially on a wipend!

yappobiscuits wrote:Ch*rpin' pope for the third time todip! Hmm... well, on the subject of coma... Since the OTC/OTT has become a large part of a lot of OTTers lives and has no doubt seeped into our subconciouses... has anyone ever had Time-RELATED coma-visions? Tell us of them, if you can!

Yes, I've had two.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:53 pm UTC

For decree: Back on June 6 (NP778),
Earthling on Mars wrote:I dreamed last night that Cueball did call Megan by name.

I may have had one or two other Time-related comavisions, but I don't remember them now.

waveney

Re: Way overdue for coma in my pants

Postby waveney » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:15 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:

Code: Select all

### 1.9
- BAG Power Unfortunately Necessitates Something
- Badge drawing refactor: now works just like boosts so it's neater and I can easily add badge categories
- Fixed RRR parentheses mustard
- 2 new Not Lucky boosts... which are pretty powerful but probably not enough for waveney
- Judgement Dip/Report are now not Alert by default, because if they are inactive they switch off after a mNP anyway, and now that you can save your Show/Hide state, it's annoying to see them appear and vanish on load
- Another Not Lucky boost and buffed the previous 2
- Now they're probably overpowered. I dunno. I'm 2 nopix late for coma.

Comparing the new three and RRR - one is Seriouly overpowered, the others underwelming.

All these are assuming one uses Panther salve and that costs 9 Glass blocks each time (spend 10 get 1).

Lucky on its own does not get enough castles to affect the least sigificant digit of castles (Same goes for any sand to castle operation these days - which makes Blitzing pointless anyway now)

RRR on its own still does not get enough to add any castles (and costs 30 Glass) - It should have an Activate/Deactivate like the others.

Catamaran - is very modest, it would affect the castle numbers if you look on the least significant digits on the stats page, but it would not be enough to be notified. Adding RRR to this is still be too low. As for the costs - 100 Blocks per throw - one could probably afford it a couple of times per ONG, or replacing a Wave and a River at the moment about 100th of current castle stock.

Redundant Raptor - is pathetic on its own it would fall below the minimum number to affect the castles, though if you had this and RRR it would just affect the numbers, but only just. (As for the costs - 150 Glass per use for no affect - not worth bothering with)

Let the Cat out of the Bag - this is seriously seriously overpowered - Using that but not the other two would generate at the moment E166 Castles, by the time one could get it, the result is likely to easily break the maximum number stored in Javascript - E308. As for the cost - 80 blocks a throw could be afforded a few times per ONG or replacing a ladder and a bag - at the moment less than 100,000 of current castle stock.

The last one is much much too powerful, the other three not worth bothering with, but cost a lot.

FYI I have less kitty clicks than Ladders (the sand tool I have least of),
Last edited by waveney on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:35 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:34 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:Well. Just caught up five newpages; I did not expect that, especially on a wipend!

A molpish papal decree (or other creative inspiration) is like the caffeinatedsemencancer of the OTT. :D
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:36 pm UTC

Proud waterottermolpy is proud of successful decree :mrgreen:
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:41 pm UTC

It was a slam dunk, yappo! :)
Spoiler:
*waterottermolpy dunking a basketball through a hoop*
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Molpy Up

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:44 pm UTC

I hope everyone understands that the above is based on waveney's game and will not necessarily be the same for otthers as we all have different numbers. ETA now that I'm actually awake I see why LCB is inherently overpowered compared to the others. Will fix.

Okay I just had a dream that I was whispering to an OTTer on my phone (explaining that everyone else here was still acoma sso I has to be very quiet) and then my alarm went off so I was explaining that while I could now talk louder I had to get ready for work and such and then my alarm went off for real and woke me actually so now I'm writing this instead of getting ready for work oops.
Last edited by Eternal Density on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:05 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:50 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:It was a slam dunk, yappo! :)
Spoiler:
*waterottermolpy dunking a basketball through a hoop*

And then
Eternal Density wrote:I hope everyone understands that the above is based on waveney's game and will not necessarily be the same for otthers as we all have different numbers.

And I was very puzzled, trying to figure out when waveney had ever said he played basketball with a waterottermolpy.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:58 pm UTC

We do have footage of the waterottermolpy basketball team challenging waveney to a game:
Spoiler:
*gif of a group of riverish riverottermolpies meeting an orangutan*
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

waveney

Postby waveney » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:04 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:We do have footage of the waterottermolpy basketball team challenging waveney to a game:
Spoiler:
*gif of a group of riverish riverottermolpies meeting an orangutan*

Treeish Giggle :mrgreen:

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:05 pm UTC

Tis true, waveney and I do get together and shoot some hoops from time to time :mrgreen:

Eternal Density

I don't know who's on first.

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:07 pm UTC

Who is Giggle? I though that was BlitzGirl.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:09 pm UTC

Maybe he was trying to say "BlitzGirl" with a mouthful of food...

"Gi-girl!"

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:21 pm UTC

"Treeish Giggle" actually made perfect sense in my mind - didn't even consider that it was addressing me. :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mrob27

Postby mrob27 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:24 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Teehee, congrats on the post-count, mrob...
Spoiler:
*childish giggles*
Heh-heh, I had my eye on 100, forgot about that one! Yummy cake, thanks! (I Waited a few extra nopix before posting again, so I could have the glorious and slightly naughty "ᖚᖗ" as my post count just a little bit longer). ʀᴇʟᴇᴠᴀɴᴛ

Eternal Density wrote:
Spoiler:
This is addictive
Indeed you do get seven times the castles when you call
    the ONGing function seven times (although the speed may crawl)
But newpixbots don't activate until the next game tick
    Also the ninja stealth won't build because you did not click

Now I had better write some code instead of writing rhyme
    The nopix number's growing large: it's almost coma time
I was distracted earlier: some friends stopped by to eat
    which turned into a Youtube party which was rather neat.
Did anybody comment on my recent game changelog?
    My molpy name decree distracted you from the hotdog
You could go back and read it if that isn't too much trouble
    Because I took a lot of care to write a dactyl-double
Addictive indeed! Particularly when not as tired as I am now...

I did see the changelog, noted its doubledactylicity, (and a bit too tired to write my own in response) and also think it's a molpiesh improvement to SB. If I read that correctly, once I've reloaded (to get the new version of the game) then if I save, close and re-start, it remembers I had my badges hidden . . . and so it does, thanks!

balthasar_s wrote:After realising the mustard i added it once again, without the muustard, so now, ...
I heard you like mustard in your muu̷stard....

I want to acknowledge you directly for your wonderful film What have you done to me, Time? !

(I also saw I've got lost in space which was quite funny! At one point I think you're travelling about 100 times the speed of light :o )

ZoomanSP wrote:.

ETA:
Well, I'm glad we got that cleared up :) I agree (with later post, forget who) that negaposts would disrupt the Time-time continuum. I'll make sure to use properly-charged tachyons next time we refill the chronotransponder.

(@ZoomanSP #EEF is quite the stealthy color, don't think you needed tinytext too :twisted: but whatevs )
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:41 pm UTC

SBN wrote:Welcome, Revealer the Recent*

*Yeah, still pending. Who's in charge of these things, anyway?
You could be. Just make sure you get PagePope and decree it as such. :)

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:44 pm UTC

Spoiler:
redunboard.JPG
redunboard.JPG (7.13 KiB) Viewed 12911 times
keyboa.JPG
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

preciousidiot

Postby preciousidiot » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:55 pm UTC

Continuing blitz from bed at nap time, getting cuddles from my spouse. Early initiates were quite morbid in their theorizing, right up until the sand castle started forming. I find that curious for some reason. Have come across at least two instances of cross-time encouragement, appreciate it deeply.

As the castle grows, will the theories and philosophizing get more optimistic, I wonder?
The Great OTT Blitz of October 2013, started 2013-10-13
40 pages, 4 dips (updating my dips count pre-emptively)
current newpage: 41/1547
current newpix: 118

Eternal Density

Ha!

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:57 pm UTC

Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:05 pm UTC

Steambottle, ED. Steambottle.

@balthasar: Those are awesomeful! Image
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”