1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Dracomax

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Dracomax » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:52 pm UTC

the slow timesand has sucked me yet farther back. At this point, posting from a mip and a half back, I'm considering giving in and beginning a slow blitz.
“have i gone mad?
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

HES

Postby HES » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:11 pm UTC

Come and stay, pope Dracomax! The past isn't going anywhere
He/Him/His Image

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:34 pm UTC

HES wrote:A cradle? I see a stretcher.

Kind of a silly name, they don't stretch you.

No, you stretch them, so they should be stretchees.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

waveney

Postby waveney » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:54 pm UTC

SBN wrote:
HES wrote:A cradle? I see a stretcher.

Kind of a silly name, they don't stretch you.

No, you stretch them, so they should be stretchees.

Your arms get stretched carrying it.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:05 pm UTC

The rack is more of a stretcher.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

macraw83

Blitz Progress: 1385/1811

Postby macraw83 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:21 pm UTC

On NP1383, BlitzGirl wrote:
HES wrote:uh-oh, Thirds seems to be having some Time trouble. Blitzgirl, whatever happened to that temporal whistle you snatched from the past future past cmyk?

I'm afraid it's caught in a loop...after I returned to the Present with the Whistle of Temporal Harmony, cmyk took it back and then gave it to his past self again. I'm not sure how to get it back now.

I may have been ninja'd (I've read the next couple NP, but a ketchupper could have answered), but you could change a couple pastposts to send it forward temporarily, from sometime during the OTT when it is in your possession. You could probably even hang onto it indefinitely, as long as you set the portal to return it to open up far in the future (with the other end positioned conveniently within the past).

Isn't time travel wonderful?
In a comically tragic turn of events, Addams didn't die. You can help her here.

Does the basement ever end?

Good luck to all the Blitzers out there!

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0743

Postby mscha » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:30 pm UTC

BRATLONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: A timeversary OTTification

Postby SBN » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:44 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Also, if I may add because I haven't received any OTTscars votes for a while - There are only 4 dips left to get them in, as it closes on Saturdip. I've decided to close it this time at 6pm my time (GMT), simply because I know I'll be awake then and it'll give everyone a bit more time if needed. But of course, as it's a wipend some of you might not be here so you'll have to get your votes to me for Fridip. So molpy up!

Voted! (Didn't want to risk m*stard by waiting until Fridip.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:44 pm UTC

Where...where am I? Ow, my head hurts. I hurt all over. Weird, what are these stairs, and why am I at the bottom? Let's see, last thing I remember, I was on that trip, and had a few drinks, then I remember walking past the basement...oh no. I must have fallen down the basement stairs. I gotta get outta here. *stumbles over to stairs, then peers around through the gloom* Oh, hey, Kieryn. And charlie, and look, there's StratPlayer! And kenmelken, and the Hals...wow, there really are a lot of you down here, aren't there. *slips on stale candies on the floor* Hey, I'm heading back upstairs, why don't you come with me? No? None of you? :( Ok, well, y'all know the Timeversary is coming up, right? I think there will be a party or something. So, yeah, come on up for that.

Ok, well, I guess I'll see you. Remember, the door's always open. At least, I hope the door's always open...

*runs upstairs and tries door*

Yep, it's open, so come on up sometime!

*steps through basement door*

Hi, everymolpy! Man, you would not believe what happened to me...

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:51 pm UTC

@lmjb1964: Whew, unbasemented! That's a relief! Sounds like you had a crazy birthdip. :D
@Dracomax: Please do blitz! Or join us in the future! We love to have you in the OTT anywhen you are.
@bothasar: Oh, m*stard. Sorry! I must have copied it wrong initially, because that's the version I have saved in my smiley repository. That means I've copypasta'd the mustarded version for hundreds and hundreds of newpages! I'm a Mustardy Mopey Molpy Mome.

Replies to blitzers:
Spoiler:
january1may wrote:It's not "Quest Girl", it's BlitzGirl! BlitzGirl darn it! Please spell it correctly!

Thank you! :mrgreen:

january1may wrote:
cmyk wrote:Cue the lightning storm, sand clocktower, and Cueball in a DeLorean.

That sounds surprisingly funny in retrospect (blitzers, get it?)

Doc Brown understands the power of blitzing. 1.21 gigawatts!

macraw83 wrote:
On NP1383, BlitzGirl wrote:
HES wrote:uh-oh, Thirds seems to be having some Time trouble. Blitzgirl, whatever happened to that temporal whistle you snatched from the past future past cmyk?

I'm afraid it's caught in a loop...after I returned to the Present with the Whistle of Temporal Harmony, cmyk took it back and then gave it to his past self again. I'm not sure how to get it back now.

I may have been ninja'd (I've read the next couple NP, but a ketchupper could have answered), but you could change a couple pastposts to send it forward temporarily, from sometime during the OTT when it is in your possession. You could probably even hang onto it indefinitely, as long as you set the portal to return it to open up far in the future (with the other end positioned conveniently within the past).

But then cmyk (present OR past) would never get his whistle. And since he's basemented, I'd like him to have it at some point in his temporal existence; who knows if he will ever ott again?
The RECKONING is Nigh! How molpish! I see OTTers have gotten a head start by invading the announcement thread. Image

waveney wrote:
ucim wrote:
quoting SecondTalon, balthasar_s wrote: This time? Eh.. when things stop making sense, you'll know it's started.

But... how will we know when things stop making sense?

No when posts here make sense, you will know it has started.

That makes sense. Image
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

karhell

Postby karhell » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:55 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Where...where am I? Ow, my head hurts. I hurt all over. Weird, what are these stairs, and why am I at the bottom? Let's see, last thing I remember, I was on that trip, and had a few drinks, then I remember walking past the basement...oh no. I must have fallen down the basement stairs. I gotta get outta here. *stumbles over to stairs, then peers around through the gloom* Oh, hey, Kieryn. And charlie, and look, there's StratPlayer! And kenmelken, and the Hals...wow, there really are a lot of you down here, aren't there. *slips on stale candies on the floor* Hey, I'm heading back upstairs, why don't you come with me? No? None of you? :( Ok, well, y'all know the Timeversary is coming up, right? I think there will be a party or something. So, yeah, come on up for that.

Ok, well, I guess I'll see you. Remember, the door's always open. At least, I hope the door's always open...

Hi June Bug !
Carfeful in the basement, you never know what you'll find down there.
(Really need to get around to replacing that door. How about an exit-only revolving door ?)
BlitzGirl wrote:The RECKONING is Nigh! How molpish! I see OTTers have gotten a head start by invading the announcement thread. Image

Molpish indeed ^^
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

Soup

Postby Soup » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 pm UTC

karhell wrote:
january1may wrote:<snip>
Votre cheval est dans le savon! (I think that's some French-ish phrase for "there's a horse in row five" or some random stuff like that.)
<snip>

Unforunately, that means "your horse is in the soap" :mrgreen:

"mi equipo de pesca es en la cocina"
Waiting for it...

Go username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, Rakhal, thunk!!

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:@bothasar: Oh, m*stard. Sorry! I must have copied it wrong initially, because that's the version I have saved in my smiley repository. That means I've copypasta'd the mustarded version for hundreds and hundreds of newpages! I'm a Mustardy Mopey Molpy Mome.
Don't worry. I told the bot what to do when he sees something like this.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

yappobiscuits

Re: The xkcd Time Replay Viewer

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:03 pm UTC

So, the reckoning's coming up, huh? I de-lurked after it finished last yip, so this will be my first experience of it. I look forward to it!
mrob27 wrote:
The xkcd 1190 "Time" Replay Viewer

This is not a normal blitz report but an announcement:

In anticipation of the Tymiversary, I have created a "live replay" viewer for xkcd Time: mrob.com/time/replay

Oh, brilliant! :mrgreen: I think we should all sync up and have a live re-watch starting on the Timeiversary, presuming GLR doesn't release a sequel...
ggh wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:That's more fun than a bucket of molpies, mrob! :D

Yep, I'm gonna be as happy as a molpig in mustard!

Awesomeful newphrases :P

OH I only just noticed this is the decree. Treeish. Carry on!
BlitzGirl wrote:Just pix and no posts mean the thread is all ghosts...

All pix and no posts make Time a dull thread
All pix and no posts make Time a dull thread...
lmjb1964 wrote:Where...where am I? Ow, my head hurts. I hurt all over. Weird, what are these stairs, and why am I at the bottom? Let's see, last thing I remember, I was on that trip, and had a few drinks, then I remember walking past the basement...oh no. I must have fallen down the basement stairs. I gotta get outta here. *stumbles over to stairs, then peers around through the gloom* Oh, hey, Kieryn. And charlie, and look, there's StratPlayer! And kenmelken, and the Hals...wow, there really are a lot of you down here, aren't there. *slips on stale candies on the floor* Hey, I'm heading back upstairs, why don't you come with me? No? None of you? :( Ok, well, y'all know the Timeversary is coming up, right? I think there will be a party or something. So, yeah, come on up for that.

Phew, glad you're ok and didn't stay in there for too long!
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:09 pm UTC

Soup wrote:"mi equipo de pesca es en la cocina"

Your fishing equipment is in the kitchen? Seems as reasonable place as any to keep it.

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:17 pm UTC

Oh, dear, the reckoning is coming, and I have a seaish amount of Ketchup (25 pages, I think!) Hope I can get to the present (I mean really get to the present, not just jump to the present through that Time portal like I just did) before the Madness hits.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:22 pm UTC

Welcome back lmjb1964
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

he/him/his

sonicspin

Postby sonicspin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:26 pm UTC

so, that thing is happening, so stuff happens, and doe that spanish

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:45 pm UTC

sonicspin wrote:so, that thing is happening, so stuff happens, and doe that spanish

Nah it doesn't feel like Modmadness, just OTT madness as usual.

he/him/his

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:49 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Image
@lmjb1964: Whew, unbasemented! That's a relief! Sounds like you had a crazy birthdip. :D

Oh, no, I had a quiet birthdip. I stayed at home in my jammies and read a book, then turned in early.

went to a tiki bar
party clothes
drank some mai tais
went to another bar to play trivia

Neil_Boekend wrote:Welcome back lmjb1964

Thanks, Neil, and also yappo and karhell. Karhell, I think you have an excellent idea for fixing that basement door. We just need to find someone who's handy enough to make the repairs.

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:02 pm UTC

I was present for the Reckoning last yip, but it's sort of a blur. I mostly remember the replacements that we still use, and that one time it all turned to HODOR. Hope I can pick up a title this time around :P

Things will get pretty interesting around here, that's for sure. Bring it on, mods!

karhell

Postby karhell » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:04 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Image

Oh, no, I had a quiet birthdip. I stayed at home in my jammies and read a book, then turned in early.

went to a tiki bar
party clothes
drank some mai tais
went to another bar to play trivia

Neil_Boekend wrote:Welcome back lmjb1964

Thanks, Neil, and also yappo and karhell. Karhell, I think you have an excellent idea for fixing that basement door. We just need to find someone who's handy enough to make the repairs.

Right-ho! I'll just nip over to a hardware store to get the materials ^^
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

macraw83

Blitz Progress: 1393/1811

Postby macraw83 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:24 pm UTC

It has come to my attention that the RECKONING is almost upon us, a full wip earlier than last yip. As such, I can imagine that Blitzing the OTT will be next to impossible, and at the very least it will take a while to try to sift through what is true and what is filtered.

As such, I am going to get to NP1400, and if someone would be so kind as to open a Time Portal from NP1400 to NP1758 (the location of my first signpost in this current Blitz attempt) I would be much obliged.

I will then ketchup to the present from there, and begin schizoblitzing once the RECKONING is over. As much as I hate to do that, a lot of goings-on during the time of the RECKONING are much more interesting when in progress. I'll still make it back and finish reading everything as soon as I can, I promise.
In a comically tragic turn of events, Addams didn't die. You can help her here.

Does the basement ever end?

Good luck to all the Blitzers out there!

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

Soup

The RECKONING is Nigh!

Postby Soup » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:25 pm UTC

Second(Sexy)Talon wrote:If you thought the Time Thread was incomprehensible now, just wait.
:lol:

ETA: Ketchup-ninja'd
Last edited by Soup on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:30 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting for it...

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:41 pm UTC

Can someone OTTify this song please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTQD0weUTF8

I've been trying to do it for at least 6 months, but cannot do it justice.
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

ChronosDragon

Re: The RECKONING is Nigh!

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:49 pm UTC

Soup wrote:
Second(Sexy)Talon wrote:If you thought the Time Thread was incomprehensible now, just wait.
:lol:

TBH I think we'll just take it all in stride. We're molpishly treeish at deciphering m*stardish epsilonishness.

Eternal Density

Why couldn't they have waited until next mip? :(

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:54 pm UTC

karhell wrote:Notice for those who don't read the announcements : it has been announced.
Brace yourselves and hold on to your molpies, the Zul-gurub are about to be set loose !

preview-ninja edit : Good job, macraw ! keep at it !

Bacon bacon bacon molpy bacon?
january1may wrote:Does Sandcastle Builder have boxes yet? Plutonium or otherwise. That seems to be a major feature of the OTC that everyone had completely forgotten (including me, apparently).
Boxes?
No, but it does have crates which contain useful stuff so that's close.

ETA I kinda skipped last yip's madness cos it just got a bit frustrating the yip before.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:06 pm UTC

Okay, I don't really have the time to do any madness-detecting.
Normally, I would make the bot stop revisiting the past now an wait for it.
But he's currently ketchupping attachments. Currently saved: np1-200, np 261, np1400-1401, np1804-1811.
So I will make the bot stop revisiting the past when:
1.All the attachments are saved.
or
2.The madness has already started.

I already made a redundant copy of the archived newpages as they are now, so it will be easy to revert them to their pre-madnessed state when the MAdness starts.
If the madness starts and I don't notice it - PM me or something else that works.
After the Madness the present will have to be reketchupped-demadnessed.
Last edited by balthasar_s on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:23 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

azule
Saved

Re: 1190: "Zanclean Zodiac"; ᔪ--

Postby azule » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:21 pm UTC

« Frame 16: NP1809:19 | » Frame 18: NP1813:2

The Zanclean Zodiac

The valley has become quite balanced. The river settled to a comfortable level, while the shores and hills are teeming with life. So pleasing was the valley that humans soon enough ventured forth. Down below sea level, these adventurous souls found it quite temperate, so much so that they eschewed all forms of clothing. From fruit to molpies of all kind, food was plentiful. Settling in came naturally, and their guards came down. They explored the bounds of their new land, finding knolls and trees and streams.

I'm sticking to these posts even during the Reckoning!

BlitzGirl wrote:
azule wrote:
Spoiler:
AluisioASG via PM wrote:Image
Looks like a logo of some kind of optical disc technology. BeanieRay? SkyDisc? LaserBeany?

Thanks. I'd like to propose this be the symbol for our optical discs.
I would name it but it hasn't been guessed yet, so, spoiler.

Hmm. Beesnakes?
Nope, sorry. A good guess, though.

karhell wrote:steakish Zanclean Zodiac, azule !
Neat, a comment from a freshly de-blitzed OTTer. ^_^

Neil_Boekend wrote:

Is this a part of the zodiac Redundakitty?
Cool, another guess. So the question is: do I reveal it? Makes sense. Yeah, you're essentially right. ^_^

Where-ever-I-am-in-the-page decree: More guesses!

Edit: Added next and previous frame links.
Last edited by azule on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:44 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:25 pm UTC

We'll have to see if the mods remove the OTT's filter-exempt status when the Reckoning returns.
I thought they might have forgotten about that loophole, but now it's been brought up in the fora-wide Reckoning announcement.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Cheesegraters

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:32 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:We'll have to see if the mods remove the OTT's filter-exempt status when the Reckoning returns.
I thought they might have forgotten about that loophole, but now it's been brought up in the fora-wide Reckoning announcement.

I was a little disappointed that it was bacon up so blatantly. Oh well. It can't be worse than bacon bacon bacon grapevine sea.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

HES

Postby HES » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:20 am UTC

Baobabs, this announcement has really stirred up the beesnakes' nest. The bookface and needle pulled thing have been aflood with activity :D
He/Him/His Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0744

Postby mscha » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:30 am UTC

HONGED...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

Soup

More from the Mods in the Announcement Needle-Pulled-Thing

Postby Soup » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:38 am UTC

gmalivuk wrote:Last year it felt like the mods were in an incomprehensibility competition with the OTTers, which we lost badly.

I am seaishly SREEE? for this.

?Can't think of a word for 'excited.' Maybe my chair is too comfy. :?
Waiting for it...

HES

Postby HES » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:44 am UTC

Otherthreadquoteninjad.
He/Him/His Image

Soup

Postby Soup » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:48 am UTC

@Blitzgirl Baobabs on the NP1800 repository! I may or may not use some of those in the near future 8-)

@HES *pats*
Waiting for it...

HES

Postby HES » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:57 am UTC

You can't pat a Hamply, we don't stay still long enough. Image

Unless we're sleeping. And if you interrupt that, blood* will be spilled.

*Or soup
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:09 am UTC

Thanks, Soup! I have one more batch* of smileys to add and then it'll be complete! Image

*64 smileys, because that's the maximum number of attachments allowed in a single post.
For now, anyway.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 am UTC

It just occurred to me that I don't know whether there are Madness filters in effect here yet, and I'm fairly sure I might not notice if there were.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:22 am UTC

I do hope the Madness doesn't mess with the OTTscars presentation ceremony. I'm sure it'll be fun, but I hope it won't start til after the 25th...
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”