1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Dracomax

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Dracomax » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:52 pm UTC

Condimentation:

Horus wrote:

mscha wrote:Me be retiring.

I hate bullying. Had enough experience wid it to last a lifetime...

So have we. In spades. Please, zeemi dat each ah ahbe has had our experiences in dat realm an' deeply regret dat dis has triggered dat pain for you. Causing pain be de farthest from our intention, but after several years, we have realized an' accepted dat some degree ah displeasure be inevitable.

wa we wish be to mek de forum, for a time, a slightly weirder place. Like shipping a bobcat.

See you soon.

- Az

Which be a jammin enough reason to leave Cleveland, Ohio alone all by itself. deh be very little you could do to mek Cleveland, Ohio a weirder place. Ship ahbe a bobcat, an' ahbe goin name it Lucky an' den set out a explore a wowterfall. Or push de pull door. Me be no sure I zeemi Mscha's disgruntlement in general, simply because it almost feels like he described de entire Needle-pulled ting. surreal, an' loosely pon topic wid every sort ah derailment imaginable disregarding actual hostility.

I for one, welcome out new insect Very Model Of A big man ting General overlords...

At any rate, we be protected here, by de most holy shield ah Randall, under which we rest most secure, a be effected(or be dat affected? I get dem confused) by it even when we have no wish a be, such dat we must force de mustarding if we wish to participate. Like de actions ah all deities, if be either a blessing or a curse, depending pon how it be viewed. de GLR in he wisdom has placed de shield, but he does no control our free goin, for he be wise.

At any rate, let no man, ooman, or sexual determination ah udder which has no yet been named follow de paths ah de mustarding or dat ah Cleveland, Ohio Once dey hearts have grown weary. To rest be also holy. We may only hope dat Mscha turns he feet to de path once more when he time ah mustard has passed.

...If I had called me ISP, I'd have gotten de runnaround for longer dan OTT was actually down...

Any second tread ah time would obviously be de Second True tread. Because Cleveland, Ohio be only de only tread which be true so long as a second true tread does no exist. Much as you be o0nly immortal till you die, or like de old testament an' de New Testament ah de heretical Christian Bibles.

Also, while de sadness may no have filled ahbe wid spirit it was intended, I would offer dis: perhaps de GLR, tru he most honored Mod dem, Sent de sadness to ahbe so dat we could experience a bit ah Cuegan's despair, as dey learned dey home was lost, an' likely dem widdin it. We be fortunate dat we did no require raftcastles to survive it.

an' in closing, perilously close to flaming. Stop it. Or candies goin be handed out redundantly an' wid disregard to collateral fattening.

It do be appearing dat I be de pope. Let ahbe eat, drink, an' be merry, for as we have but recently learned once more, nuhting be eternal, an' even TIME may end. Cleveland-ify, post pictures ah food, an' appreciate!
Unmustard spoiler:
Spoiler:
Which is probably a good enough reason to leave The OTT alone all by itself. There is very little you could do to make the OTT a weirder place. Ship us a bobcat, and we might just name it Lucky and then set out a explore a wowterfall. Or push the pull door. We're predictably unpredicatble like that. I'm not sure I agree with Mscha's disgruntlement in general, simply because it almost feels like he described The entire Needle-pulled thing. Surreal, an' loosely on topic with every sort of derailment imaginable disregarding actual hostility.

I for one, welcome out new insect Mod overlords...

At any rate, we are protected here, by the most holy shield of Randall, under which we rest most secure, and are effected(or is that affected? I get them confused) by it even when we have no wish to be, such that we must force the mustarding if we wish to participate. Like the actions of all deities, is can be either a blessing or a curse, depending upon how it is viewed. The GLR in his wisdom has placed the shield, but he does no control our free will, for he is wise.

thus, let no man, woman, or sexual determination other than that which has not yet been named follow the paths of the mustarding or That of the OTT if their hearts have grown weary. To rest is also holy. We may only hope That Mscha turns his feet to the path once more when his time of mustard has passed.

...If I had called my ISP, I'd have gotten the runnaround for longer than OTT was actually down...

Any second tread of time would obviously be the Second True tread. Because The One True Thread is only The only tread which is true so long as a second true tread does not exist. Much as you be 0nly immortal till you die, or like The old testament and The New Testament in the heretical Christian Bibles.

Also, while the Sadness may not have been recieved with the spirit it was intended in, I would offer this: perhaps de GLR, through his most honored Mods, Sent the sadness to us so that we could experience a bit of Cuegan's despair, as they learned their home was lost, an' likely their families as well. We are fortunate that we did not require raftcastles to survive it.

an' in closing, perilously close to flaming. Stop it. Or candies goin be handed out redundantly an' wid disregard to collateral fattening.

Holy Crap! Looks like i am pope. Let's eat, drink, an' be merry, for as we have but recently learned once more, nothing is eternal, an' even TIME may end. OTT-ify, post pictures of food, and appreciate!

Edit: and spoiler a non mustarded version of any reckoning speak you use!
Last edited by Dracomax on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:06 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
“have i gone mad?
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

rvloon

Mad Money - My $0.02

Postby rvloon » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:04 pm UTC

Well.

I just caught up. And I am going to do a serious post on our group and Madness alike. Spoilered for your protection; feel free to skip if you like.

Spoiler:
I lost sleep over the locking of the thread. Seriously.

So, I let this ruminate a bit further, and I came up with the following:

Apparently the moderators want to have some fun, once a year, for about one week. Fine. No problem. So they use filtering tricks and whatnot to make posts harder to read, hopefully for humorous effect. Ok. Fine. I can see how that would be appropriate compensation for what I assume is a volunteer job.

What I don't understand is how they wouldn't want people to complain about it. Sure, you can ignore it, but just as you're responsible for your actions when moderating, you're also responsible for your actions when having fun, being moderators. 'Nah, you got pregnant by a moderator during the Madness, but that doesn't count because he was only having fun'.

In other words, I don't mind you having the fun as long as I am only mildly disturbed. In other words, as neighbours it's ok to have a party every now and again, as long as I can still kinda-sorta hear the sound of the TV show I want to watch.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Locking a thread is abuse of power. It's that simple. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not in any shape or form an application of one's moderator's power that could be even construed as amusing.

An analogy would be: I rent a house. Once a year I am not quite sure I can enter my house, with my stuff in it, because the owner has decided it is 'fun' to change the locks. You know, it is only once a year. You know, it is only for a couple of hours. Why? Because he can. He has that power, that authority.

So, I am not impressed by most of the moderator's answers. What's worse, instead of a mature response, I saw 'it was not me, it was someone else' kind of responses. You moderators, are a group. Just like we are, as OTTers. The actions of one reflect on you all. So, by applying the rules of responsibility (those do not get postponed during the madness) it makes you all responsible. So, don't make explanations. Don't rationalize. Recognize the action of locking, for what it was. Poor judgement. Or, if you want to: poorly planned amusement. Or fun at someone else's expense. There's a difference between having an effect on everyone's perceptions of the forums and the denial of access to a forum.

O, and 'filters do not apply to you so we had to come up with something else' - really? You had to? At least try to be creative. The OTT is the prime example of creativity of all kinds of art forms. It is also one of the few places on the forum that outlasted its original comic and even managed to have follow-on material in through Randall-fashion. As such, we welcome creativity. This, however, was not creative. And for some of us, painful. We were locked out - and lamely allowed back in. It's all very drunk-fraternity. And the short duration is, and should not be, used as an excuse. For some people in this world, little niches are where we can hide safely from the scars inflicted upon us by a harsh reality. And for some, the OTT is one such a place. Whether it can continue to be such a place, is always open to discussion. To an extent we are at the mercy of the host. However, that discussion and decisionchain is beyond the mandate of the madness.

Now, I am looking in the other direction. What I see is that some of us OTTers go out in other threads and continue the OTT-mannerisms. I don't think that's a good idea either. Especially because I have seen examples where OTTers carry on as they're still in the OTT, sometimes just taking over. Sure, we are a friendly bunch. Sure, we are creative. But we are not a religion that has to spread outside of the OTT either. Just as we do not welcome flames or heated disputes here, we should also be aware of that other's are not waiting on OTTism outside of here. I read through some of the Madness thread and I see too much of a bandwagon-atmosphere ('bring it on, moderators! we OTTers can take whatever you throw at us and make us stronger'). It's not a matter of one outdoing another, or a challenge in creativity and we OTTers must be aware where the boundaries are. Those who want to visit, are welcome. Those participating in the OTT wanting to participate in other threads should feel free to do so, as well, but not necessarily manifest oneself as an OTTer on those occasions.

And with that said, I have been curmudgeonly enough for today.

Let's now have some actual fun.

Ronald
Spoiler:
I followed Time until The End and I cannot even buy a chirping T-shirt.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:06 pm UTC

:shock:

I was busy in the Outside yesterday, and then returned to discover that the OTT had been locked! It had already been unlocked by the time I found ou, so it was not at much of a blow to me as to others; but still, quite a surprise.

And I suggest we start calling computers "organized sand" now.ni

nini ni ni ni molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy grapevine grapevine.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

mscha

Time Revisited - np275

Postby mscha » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:10 pm UTC

LIVUNGNESSES...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:26 pm UTC

Warning: Rant inside.
Spoiler:
Well, I'm glad I wasn't here for the Locking. I'm a bit angry right now. I didn't consider the wordfilters bullying -- actually I thought those were kind of funny. But this. I have no other word for it but bullying. Maybe it wasn't intended as such. But it doesn't have to be intentional to be bullying. I learned that over a thousand pages ago, during a rot13 episode, when I made a comment that was supposed to be "friendly teasing". Others called me out on it for being condescending, mean, etc. Now more than ever I see that they were right.

It's not just the Locking that makes me mad. It's this general anti-OTTer attitude I see on much of the forum, particularly the madness thread recently. On the other hand, I can sort of see why we could be perceived as weird and cultish. But still. This dislike, this hate even, that's directed at us. If this was supposed to make us venture out to the other parts of the fora, it's had the opposite effect on me. I have been posting in other threads, for several months now, without even making OTTish references for the most part. Now, I'm not so sure. Why would I want to go to a place where I'm hated?

I do have this to say to my fellow OTTers though: If you do venture out to otherthreads, try to keep OTT references to a minimum, or avoid them entirely. We kind of got carried away in the madness thread, and I'm sorry for my part in that. I can understand people disliking us a bit when we force our inside jokes on their threads.

I'm still four pages back, so all of this may have already been said. I had to get it off my chest, though.

Well, in an attempt to be more molpish, I see this in topic review:
ZoomanSP wrote:Awesomeful new Dark Lord, Earthling on Mars!

Thanks.

addams

Postby addams » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:32 pm UTC

Is Time easy?
For Whom?

Complain, Complain, Complain.
Who are You?
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:36 pm UTC

Valarya wrote:Molpish a see you again, AnotherKevin!!! We absolutely do remember you.

de Furious Doodling occurs once a yip (year) an' lasts for about a wip (hemifortnight). ahbe just currently in de throes ah it doodliness at de moment. We've had tons ah Clevelandites debasement lately due to de fact it was de 1 yip TIMEversary ah de beginning ah Time. So you found ahbe quite busy. Stick around awhile!

I know my sudden debasementing was a product of finally having Time to breathe, the fact that I participated in the Timeversary was a bonus. Also, I think the OTTscars and the Furious Doodling might have something to do with why we're still out of the basement (well, that and the general awesomeness of the OTT).

Does anyone have another one of those fancy "thread postrate" charts? I know it really slowed down for a couple mips, but I'm wondering how much it has picked up recently, since I did my first schizoketchup on the Timeversary.
In a comically tragic turn of events, Addams didn't die. You can help her here.

Does the basement ever end?

Good luck to all the Blitzers out there!

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

Purplepants77

Postby Purplepants77 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:39 pm UTC

Hello again Future! Is it possible for me two post twice this close in succession? Maybe. I guess we'll find out for sure when I click submit.

Anyway, I just wanted to say: Holy chirp you xuys are movin fast up there!

Purplepants77 wrote:Holy chirp you xuys are movin fast up there!

This RECKONINGSPEAK must have something to do with it because I haven't seen y'all move this fast since the past (sometime). I'm swimming through my sea1 of blitz condiments as fast as I can, but I think I'm falling further and further back into the past. Well, maybe I'm just temporally stagnant by comparison to the fast moving future. Is that like running on a treadmill and slowing getting closer and closer to slipping off the back? I hope not, that always looked painful! :shock:

Also, I'm absolutely loving the BANANAtars y'all have adopted. They look awefulsome, even from way back here in the past! Keep up the good work and try not to get to much mustard in my ketchup; I never liked that stuff anyway :wink:
Still blitzing away and will be for some time.

Current Location: NP 1432
NP from Present: 891
Current Progress: 61.6%

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:46 pm UTC

Purplepants77 wrote:Hello again Future! y be possible for me two post twice dis close in succession? Maybe. I guess ahbe goin find out for sure when I click submit.
Anyway, I just wanted a say: Holy chirp you xuys be movin fast up deh!

Purplepants77 wrote:Holy chirp you xuys be movin fast up deh!

dis MUSTARDINGSPEAK must have someting a do wid it because I nuh seen y'all move dis fast since de past (sometime). Me be swimming tru me sea1 ah blitz condiments as fast as I kyan, but I tink Me be falling further an' further Bach into de past. Well, maybe Me be just temporally stagnant by comparison to de fast moving future. be dat like running pon a treadmill an' slowing a get closer an' closer to slipping off de Bach? I hope no, dat always looked painful! :shock:

Also, Me be absolutely a love de BANANAtars y'all have adopted. dey look awefulsome, even from way Bach here in de past! Keep up de jammin wuk an' try no a get to much reckoning in me ketchup; I never liked dat stuff anyway :wink:

Ah. You be caught in de timesand. I was deh. Here's hoping you get out easier an' sooner dan I did.

Unmustard Spoiler:
Spoiler:
You are caught in timesand. I was there as well. I hope you are able to navigate it better than I was.
“have i gone mad?

ronaldkr

Postby ronaldkr » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:06 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Only one otherthread was unleashed, de "random tought dem" one in de General forum, also known as "Unfetched hashes an' turtle-excluding devices," currently known as "Fluff." I call it de fluffy turtlemolpy tread. It was unleashed for four nopix an' nobody seemed to care much. nuh seen any udders unleashed, at fewerest no yet.

Th℮re wạs anoth℮r thr℮ad clos℮d, th℮ mọds' "Announc℮" thr℮ad. Probạbly w℮ complained tọo mụch th℮re. İt's op℮n agạin, ạnd SBN prọmptly toọk th℮ mọds to tạsk WRT bụllying (http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?p=3560941&f=2#p3560941).

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:24 pm UTC

ronaldkr wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Only one otherthread was unleashed, de "random tought dem" one in de General forum, also known as "Unfetched hashes an' turtle-excluding devices," currently known as "Fluff." I call it de fluffy turtlemolpy tread. It was unleashed for four nopix an' nobody seemed to care much. nuh seen any udders unleashed, at fewerest no yet.

Th℮re wạs anoth℮r thr℮ad clos℮d, th℮ mọds' "Announc℮" thr℮ad. Probạbly w℮ complained tọo mụch th℮re. İt's op℮n agạin, ạnd SBN prọmptly toọk th℮ mọds to tạsk WRT bụllying (http://forums.dis%20ting%20wa%20ahbe%20all%20talkin'%20about.com/viewtopic.php?p=3560941&f=2#p3560941).

I posted a link to my post on this NP. Obviously, they will first need to de-obfuscate the link.

Ronald
Spoiler:

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:26 pm UTC

It occurs to me dat, if ever deh was a need for a second tread for Clevelandites, it should be called Raftcastle.

For did no de Raftcastle tek de 40 from dey lost home to safety? be dat no de purpose ah a new tread, in de event dat ever Cleveland, Ohio be closed for jammin?(for whatever reason, no fingers pointed)

deMustard Spoiler
Spoiler:
It occurs to me that, if ever there was a need for a second thread for OTTers, it should be called Raftcastle.

For did not the Raftcastle take the 40 from their lost home to safety? Is that not the purpose of a new thread, in the event that ever the OTT is closed for good?(for whatever reason, no fingers pointed)
“have i gone mad?

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:Le Raftcastle

I like this.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:55 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
Dracomax wrote:Le Raftcastle

I like dis.

FWIW, the "raftcastle.com" domain is available. Though I suppose at this point we aren't hurting for domains. We could also probably make it a sub-domain of chirpingmustard.com.

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

addams

Postby addams » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:59 pm UTC

Remember:

Beauty is only Skin Deep.
Ugly goes all the way to the bone.
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

adnapemit

Postby adnapemit » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:08 pm UTC

So I wasn't going to add my opinion. I was just going to sit it out and wait for the normal level of molpishness to return but rvloons and Earthling on Mars hit on a few reoccurring problems so I might as well say something this time so I don't have to next time. And it will happen.

Spoilered for those who wish to skip:
Spoiler:
rvloon wrote:An analogy would be: I rent a house. Once a year I be no quite sure I kyan enter me house, wid me stuff in it, because de owner has decided it be 'fun' to change de locks. You know, it be only once a year. You know, it be only for a couple ah hours. Why? Because he kyan. He has dat power, dat authority.

I agree with you if that analogy actually reflected the situation. I don't think it does. If you were to rent a house or any property you would exchange money and have agreed upon a contract. If there was something you didn't agree apon you would not rent. Both sides would have to be in mutual agreement and if you did not agree to the landlord changing locks, they would then be at fault and compensation could be sought or the contract invalid. Now you may still think that this is what happened but it is not. Everyone seems to be forgetting something very important, we do not own the thread, sure we are here all the time and a lot of the content contained in the thread (pictures, audio, stories) are owned by individuals but although that is a part of the thread it is not the thread itself nor the forum. As with most of the internet we are only guests who have been given the ability to communicate to others using the provided resources.
Now the moderators don't really own the thread or forum either but they do have custody rights. Locking the thread was probably a bad decision but I can't say that I didn't see that it was going to happen. For those that read the Mod madness announcement it was hinted that anything could happen and honestly if I was a mod then I would have locked the thread too, however I would have done it during a slower posting period and (because I get distracted) for only about an hour instead of four. I understand that people were scared about losing the thread permanently and if it was done anytime other than during mod madness I would also let the fears get to me. But it was done during the madness which meant it was only temporary, honestly maybe it should have been locked longer as it appears too many of us have become so dependent on the OTT that we can't last without it for a day.
The reactions to the current Madness have also surprised me. Words being changed by filters seems so close to the methods used to create OTTish words, the differences being that the the filters just remove the personal conversion into another word. I in fact found that I have grown so used to just accepting new words that I was able to just read through the madness to the original intent of the poster(I greatly understand that not everyone finds it easy since mrob's pirate posting is actually harder for me to mentally convert than the Madness). I also expect OTTers to talk about and record the effect of the madness since that is what they are best at. Everything is RELATED and a lot of the thread was spent finding the difference between two pixels, trying to translate a different language and making guesses about what was going to happen in the OTC. This is the behavior of the OTT and the Madness provides an outlet for this behavior. While I do not condone fun if that fun is to hurt others but if someone is having fun posting silly pictures, puzzles, coded messages or other stuff as long as it doesn't hurt someone else and they can expect that the post will most likely be ignored by others then I see nothing wrong with this.

I also wish to add that while most post outside of the thread are made with goodwill and cheerfulness please use OTTish responsibly. Language is there for people to communicate, if someone doesn't understand what you are saying you are not communicating. It is also polite to speak the native language of the places you visit. Just like people should not expect everyone to understand English (while if they travel to a foreign country don't expect everyone to speak OTTish.
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

mscha

Time Revisited - np277

Postby mscha » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:10 pm UTC

HETTUNGER...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0808

Postby mscha » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:30 pm UTC

SAVONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:33 pm UTC

Spoilered for sadness discussion
Spoiler:
The difference between OTTish and the Madness is precisely the difference between teasing and bullying. Teasing is a mutual thing, between friends. Bullying is one-sided. Also, we are really only changing our own words, leaving others use the words they choose or not.

And while, I guess, technically we agree to put up with the Madness as a part of our agreement to use the forum, it would be a pretty rare contract that actually allowed such things. (I do know of some condos near me that actually have a clause that during certain periods the resident must make them available for a party, but that's very much an exception to the norm, and the residents are compensated in other ways.) In the case of renting a house, there is generally some authority you can go to for arbitration if the agreement needs adjusting. In this case, we've essentially been told there is no arbitration, and we can't even bring up our complaint.

This is the closest to a home I have on the internet. Those of you that frequent other places, are there equivalents to the Madness for the moderators there? Are they needed? What kinds of things do they do?
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:38 pm UTC

AnotherKevin wrote:Anyone remember a certain hatless molpuquine?
Could not be forgot! Welcome back!
AnotherKevin wrote:What do you all talk about now that all the newpix are oldpix?
Oh, it's all RELATED... and there are new newpix, and a very treeish continuing story. Pull up a raftcastle and hop aboard!

macraw83 wrote:Does anyone have another one of those fancy "thread postrate" charts?
At first I saw "thread pirate", and then I saw "thread prostrate". Now I'm not sure what I'm seeing! But yes, that would be tree.

Dracomax wrote:It occurs to me dat, if ever deh was a need for a second tread for Clevelandites, it should be called Raftcastle.
Aye, ye maties! Aarrrr!

I have a squirpy, but can't upload because mustard.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:42 pm UTC

I'm glad I missed the you know what!

I think we all need some cake:
Spoiler:
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

macraw83

SchizoBlitz Progress: 1422/1758

Postby macraw83 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:51 pm UTC

SchizoBlitz Report #3

This report is brought to you by the number 335.

lmjb1964 wrote:
Neil_Boekend wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:Hm, it appears dat while I was gone you were all driven insane by dese c**kies. Now you be all talking about MCs an' buying grandmas an' milk an' Randall knows wa else. BlitzGirl be right, de cookies be evil! Repent! Besides, deh's someting wrong wid a game weh you buy grandmas an' mek dem bake c**kies for you.

Oh, I see, you buy cursors an' dey autoclick for you! Cool! I mean...c**kies bad!

it even wronger: you get an achievement if you sell you grandma.
de comment be: "I tought you loved me"

:D "Achievement: Just wrong" dis game be weird! an' Me be totally gonna stop playing it so I kyan coma.

Someone should mek an Over de counter version. You buy Cuegans to help you build sandcastles faster, or someting.

I have now witnessed the inception of Sandcastle Builder! At the end of August! (Wait, that's a full 5.5 mips before I half-popped into the Future... I still have a lot of Time to ketchup)

ETADP:
Begin Present-half transmission here

ucim wrote:
macraw83 wrote:Does anyone have anudder one ah dem fancy "tread postrate" charts?
At first I saw "tread pirate", an' den I saw "tread prostrate". Now Me be no sure wa Me be a see! But yes, dat would be tree.

As long as you don't start seeing "Thread Prostate", I think everything will be fine.

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:54 pm UTC

I was writing a reply to this comment and couldn't send it, because after I hit Preview, it said the thread is locked. So now I can finally write the answer.
mrob27 wrote:
NoMouse wrote:
ergman wrote:i c‍a‍n't s‍e‍e‍m t‍o g‍e‍t t‍h‍e n‍e‍w b‍a‍n‍a‍n‍a‍y‍a‍d‍a t‍o w‍o‍r‍k. d‍i‍d t‍h‍e‍y c‍h‍a‍n‍g‍e t‍h‍e t‍i‍t‍l‍e‍s a‍g‍a‍i‍n? ...
W‍h‍a‍t b‍r‍o‍w‍s‍e‍r a‍r‍e y‍o‍u u‍s‍i‍n‍g? I m‍a‍i‍n‍l‍y u‍s‍e o‍l‍d O‍p‍e‍r‍a (1‍2.1‍6) w‍i‍t‍h V‍i‍o‍l‍e‍n‍t‍m‍o‍n‍k‍e‍y a‍n‍d i‍t s‍t‍o‍p‍p‍e‍d w‍o‍r‍k‍i‍n‍g f‍o‍r m‍e t‍o‍o. T‍h‍e o‍l‍d‍e‍r v‍e‍r‍s‍i‍o‍n‍s w‍o‍r‍k‍e‍d f‍i‍n‍e. I‍t d‍o‍e‍s w‍o‍r‍k i‍n F‍i‍r‍e‍f‍o‍x a‍n‍d C‍h‍r‍o‍m‍e t‍h‍o‍u‍g‍h. T‍h‍i‍s i‍s r‍e‍a‍l‍l‍y w‍e‍i‍r‍d b‍e‍h‍a‍v‍i‍o‍r, t‍h‍e T‍a‍m‍p‍e‍r‍m‍o‍n‍k‍e‍y/G‍r‍e‍a‍s‍e‍m‍o‍n‍k‍e‍y/V‍i‍o‍l‍e‍n‍t‍m‍o‍n‍k‍e‍y u‍s‍e‍r‍s‍c‍r‍i‍p‍t‍s u‍s‍u‍a‍l‍l‍y w‍o‍r‍k o‍n a‍l‍l b‍r‍o‍w‍s‍e‍r‍s t‍h‍e s‍a‍m‍e.

I h‍a‍v‍e a t‍h‍e‍o‍r‍y...
    M‍y s‍c‍r‍i‍p‍t w‍o‍r‍k‍s b‍y t‍a‍k‍i‍n‍g t‍h‍e 3‍r‍d c‍h‍i‍l‍d o‍f e‍a‍c‍h e‍l‍e‍m‍e‍n‍t w‍i‍t‍h c‍l‍a‍s‍s 'p‍o‍s‍t‍p‍r‍o‍f‍i‍l‍e'. I‍n m‍y t‍e‍s‍t‍i‍n‍g, t‍h‍e‍r‍e i‍s a‍l‍w‍a‍y‍s e‍x‍a‍c‍t‍l‍y o‍n‍e p‍o‍s‍t‍p‍r‍o‍f‍i‍l‍e p‍e‍r p‍a‍g‍e, a‍n‍d t‍h‍e 3‍r‍d c‍h‍i‍l‍d i‍s a‍l‍w‍a‍y‍s a 'd‍d' n‍o‍d‍e c‍o‍n‍t‍a‍i‍n‍i‍n‍g "&n‍b‍s‍p;" o‍r a t‍i‍t‍l‍e l‍i‍k‍e S‍B‍N's "S‍a‍v‍e‍d". M‍y s‍c‍r‍i‍p‍t i‍n‍s‍e‍r‍t‍s t‍h‍e v‍e‍r‍s‍e-l‍i‍n‍e a‍n‍d a "<b‍r />" a‍n‍d a‍s‍s‍i‍g‍n‍s t‍h‍e r‍e‍s‍u‍l‍t t‍o t‍h‍e i‍n‍n‍e‍r‍H‍T‍M‍L o‍f t‍h‍a‍t 'd‍d' n‍o‍d‍e.
    M‍y t‍h‍e‍o‍r‍y i‍s t‍h‍a‍t C‍h‍r‍o‍m‍e a‍n‍d F‍i‍r‍e‍f‍o‍x b‍u‍i‍l‍t t‍h‍e D‍O‍M d‍i‍f‍f‍e‍r‍e‍n‍t‍y t‍h‍a‍n O‍p‍e‍r‍a. I c‍a‍n t‍e‍s‍t t‍h‍a‍t, I h‍a‍v‍e a f‍a‍i‍r‍l‍y n‍e‍w O‍p‍e‍r‍a, b‍u‍t I'l‍l n‍e‍e‍d t‍o f‍i‍n‍d t‍h‍i‍s V‍i‍o‍l‍e‍n‍t‍m‍o‍n‍k‍e‍y a‍n‍d i‍n‍s‍t‍a‍l‍l i‍t. T‍h‍e‍n t‍e‍s‍t, a‍n‍d p‍o‍s‍s‍i‍b‍l‍y u‍p‍d‍a‍t‍e m‍y O‍p‍e‍r‍a a‍n‍d r‍e‍i‍n‍s‍t‍a‍l‍l/t‍e‍s‍t.
    C‍a‍n a‍n‍y‍o‍n‍e h‍e‍l‍p m‍e? I a‍m n‍o‍t f‍a‍m‍i‍l‍i‍a‍r w‍i‍t‍h a‍n‍y b‍r‍o‍w‍s‍e‍r e‍x‍c‍e‍p‍t C‍h‍r‍o‍m‍e.

I think you need Opera 12.16 because the new Not-A-Real-Opera uses different engine (same as Chrome), so I guess it works in it. I don't have the new Opera installed, though. I should mention, that Opera 12.16 is now considered an out-dated browser (well, it's half a yip old), so I use it at my own risk of running into compatibility issues on websites (which happens more and more often)expl. Therefore if you don't want to deal with it, it's totally fine. (I still don't know, what browser is ergman using, though.)

If you still want to look into it, you can download Opera 12.16 here. The Violentmonkey extension (I think it doesn't even work with the new Opera) should be this one. I have no idea why it does not work but maybe it's just some syntax problem. I remember I once had a (really tiny) problem with one particular site - it was fine on all other browsers. The reason was a missing space (or maybe a redundant space, I don't remember) somewhere in the source code - other browsers just ignored the error.

expl The reason I'm still using it is because I've been using Opera for ten years and was very satisfied with it and last year they suddenly made a new version with new engine (that would be fine) but they dropped all the features. All of them. The functionally rich browser became a copy of Chrome with even less functions than the Chrome itself. Sooner or later when the number of incompatible sites is too big, I will have to make the switch but it would be painful for me.

Oh, and I know you are writing it in spoilers, but if you could please bring those discussions about mods and bullying and madness to conclusion and possibly end those arguments with mods in the other thread and forget about it, I think everything would be more molpish. I hope it doesn't sound rude, that's not intended, and you are free to ignore this request.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:59 pm UTC

Spoiler:
adnapemit wrote: The thread is not owned by us, nor is it owned by the moderators and administrators, but they are the custodians. Anything could happen we were warned, and so locking the thread was unescapable

I paraphrased. I hope you don't mind but the quoted text was near unreadable, making discussion difficult. The Madness Principle (which sounds like a good Ludlum title) apparently is that through the use of filters, everything posted is marked up beyond recognition, yet, readable. It's like introducing noise to an analog signal: you can still watch the program, it just becomes harder to do. This is, apparently, fun. I am not a moderator here, so I have no idea how unthankful the task is. Personally, I get more mileage out of the OTT. But to each his or her own.

We don't own the thread. But in a sense we are the the thread. Without the continuing contributions the OTT would just fizzle out. The reason that the OTT gained momentum is, unlike other XKCD comics, it had a heartbeat. It still does, because of the influx of the Time After Time efforts, in whatever shape or form. That, and because of the community spirit within, makes this, for lack of a better world, magical, or more down to earth, separate place to be.

My point is that it is quite possible to enjoy the thread even if filters were to be applied. I am glad that we got an exception apparently still in effect, but it would be possible to do without. However, the locking of a thread is not mere introducing static-to-a-signal: it is disabling the signal. In effect, the thread dies, although its remains are still there. To do this willy nilly is not 'fun'. No amount of rationalization would make this fun, unless your definition of Mod Madness includes the use of any moderator tools at your disposal. Even then it could only be argued to be 'funny' when a certain amount of randomness is involved. However, the closure of the thread was a directed effort, with no indication on a possible return.

While it is true that we are not allowed by a legal contract to be here, we do have a social contract, and a number of rules about posting here. Essentially we are self-moderating, and that has worked well enough. That kind of community spirit attracts those who are otherwise bullied and attacked, or just introverted by nature. As a moderator, you have to be aware of your responsibilities. You cannot wave them away with a Moderator Madness (Modness?) hall pass.

If the OTT was a suicide support group, and someone committed suicide because of the unavailability of the OTT, this would possibly be headline news. Luckily, we're not, and as far as we know that hasn't happened. You cannot rationalize a sense of belonging that some people have and say that they are too emotionally involved. While your opinion is valid rationally, their feelings towards the OTT will not be denied either.

So, acting responsibly is never fun. You agree that we as OTTers also have a responsibility, so no need to revisit that. Hope it clarifies.
Spoiler:

karhell

Postby karhell » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:02 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:I was writing a reply to dis comment an' couldn't send it, because after I hit Preview, it said de tread be unleashed. So now I kyan finally write de answer.
mrob27 wrote:
NoMouse wrote:
ergman wrote:i c‍a‍n't s‍e‍e‍m t‍o g‍e‍t t‍h‍e n‍e‍w b‍a‍n‍a‍n‍a‍y‍a‍d‍a t‍o w‍o‍r‍k. d‍i‍d t‍h‍e‍y c‍h‍a‍n‍g‍e t‍h‍e t‍i‍t‍l‍e‍s a‍g‍a‍i‍n? ...
W‍h‍a‍t b‍r‍o‍w‍s‍e‍r a‍r‍e y‍o‍u u‍s‍i‍n‍g? I m‍a‍i‍n‍l‍y u‍s‍e o‍l‍d O‍p‍e‍r‍a (1‍2.1‍6) w‍i‍t‍h V‍i‍o‍l‍e‍n‍t‍m‍o‍n‍k‍e‍y a‍n‍d i‍t s‍t‍o‍p‍p‍e‍d w‍o‍r‍k‍i‍n‍g f‍o‍r m‍e t‍o‍o. T‍h‍e o‍l‍d‍e‍r v‍e‍r‍s‍i‍o‍n‍s w‍o‍r‍k‍e‍d f‍i‍n‍e. I‍t d‍o‍e‍s w‍o‍r‍k i‍n F‍i‍r‍e‍f‍o‍x a‍n‍d C‍h‍r‍o‍m‍e t‍h‍o‍u‍g‍h. T‍h‍i‍s i‍s r‍e‍a‍l‍l‍y w‍e‍i‍r‍d b‍e‍h‍a‍v‍i‍o‍r, t‍h‍e T‍a‍m‍p‍e‍r‍m‍o‍n‍k‍e‍y/G‍r‍e‍a‍s‍e‍m‍o‍n‍k‍e‍y/V‍i‍o‍l‍e‍n‍t‍m‍o‍n‍k‍e‍y u‍s‍e‍r‍s‍c‍r‍i‍p‍t‍s u‍s‍u‍a‍l‍l‍y w‍o‍r‍k o‍n a‍l‍l b‍r‍o‍w‍s‍e‍r‍s t‍h‍e s‍a‍m‍e.

I h‍a‍v‍e a t‍h‍e‍o‍r‍y...
    M‍y s‍c‍r‍i‍p‍t w‍o‍r‍k‍s b‍y t‍a‍k‍i‍n‍g t‍h‍e 3‍r‍d c‍h‍i‍l‍d o‍f e‍a‍c‍h e‍l‍e‍m‍e‍n‍t w‍i‍t‍h c‍l‍a‍s‍s 'p‍o‍s‍t‍p‍r‍o‍f‍i‍l‍e'. I‍n m‍y t‍e‍s‍t‍i‍n‍g, t‍h‍e‍r‍e i‍s a‍l‍w‍a‍y‍s e‍x‍a‍c‍t‍l‍y o‍n‍e p‍o‍s‍t‍p‍r‍o‍f‍i‍l‍e p‍e‍r p‍a‍g‍e, a‍n‍d t‍h‍e 3‍r‍d c‍h‍i‍l‍d i‍s a‍l‍w‍a‍y‍s a 'd‍d' n‍o‍d‍e c‍o‍n‍t‍a‍i‍n‍i‍n‍g "&n‍b‍s‍p;" o‍r a t‍i‍t‍l‍e l‍i‍k‍e S‍B‍N's "S‍a‍v‍e‍d". M‍y s‍c‍r‍i‍p‍t i‍n‍s‍e‍r‍t‍s t‍h‍e v‍e‍r‍s‍e-l‍i‍n‍e a‍n‍d a "<b‍r />" a‍n‍d a‍s‍s‍i‍g‍n‍s t‍h‍e r‍e‍s‍u‍l‍t t‍o t‍h‍e i‍n‍n‍e‍r‍H‍T‍M‍L o‍f t‍h‍a‍t 'd‍d' n‍o‍d‍e.
    M‍y t‍h‍e‍o‍r‍y i‍s t‍h‍a‍t C‍h‍r‍o‍m‍e a‍n‍d F‍i‍r‍e‍f‍o‍x b‍u‍i‍l‍t t‍h‍e D‍O‍M d‍i‍f‍f‍e‍r‍e‍n‍t‍y t‍h‍a‍n O‍p‍e‍r‍a. I c‍a‍n t‍e‍s‍t t‍h‍a‍t, I h‍a‍v‍e a f‍a‍i‍r‍l‍y n‍e‍w O‍p‍e‍r‍a, b‍u‍t I'l‍l n‍e‍e‍d t‍o f‍i‍n‍d t‍h‍i‍s V‍i‍o‍l‍e‍n‍t‍m‍o‍n‍k‍e‍y a‍n‍d i‍n‍s‍t‍a‍l‍l i‍t. T‍h‍e‍n t‍e‍s‍t, a‍n‍d p‍o‍s‍s‍i‍b‍l‍y u‍p‍d‍a‍t‍e m‍y O‍p‍e‍r‍a a‍n‍d r‍e‍i‍n‍s‍t‍a‍l‍l/t‍e‍s‍t.
    C‍a‍n a‍n‍y‍o‍n‍e h‍e‍l‍p m‍e? I a‍m n‍o‍t f‍a‍m‍i‍l‍i‍a‍r w‍i‍t‍h a‍n‍y b‍r‍o‍w‍s‍e‍r e‍x‍c‍e‍p‍t C‍h‍r‍o‍m‍e.

I tink you need Opera 12.16 because de new Not-A-Real-Opera uses different engine (same as Chrome), so I guess it works in it. me nuh have de new Opera installed, dough. I should mention, dat Opera 12.16 be now considered an out-dated browser (well, it half a yip old), so I use it at me own risk ah running into compatibility issues pon websites (which happens more an' more often)expl. Therefore if you nuh wan to deal wid it, it totally fine. (I still nuh know, wa browser be ergman a use, dough.)

If you still wan a look into it, you kyan download Opera 12.16 here. de Violentmonkey extension (I tink it nuh even wuk wid de new Opera) should be dis one. I have no idea why it does no wuk but maybe it just some syntax problem. I remember I once had a (really tiny) problem wid one particular site - it was fine pon all udder browsers. de reason was a missing space (or maybe a redundant space, me nuh remember) somewhere in de source code - udder browsers just ignored de error.

expl de reason Me be still a use it be because Me been a use Opera for ten years an' was very satisfied wid it an' last year dey suddenly made a new version wid new engine (dat would be fine) but dey dropped all de features. All ah dem. de functionally rich browser became a copy ah Chrome wid even fewer functions dan de Chrome itself. Sooner or later when de number ah incompatible sites be too big, I goin have to mek de switch but it would be painful for me.

Oh, an' mi naw you be writing it in spoilers, but if you could please walk wid dem discussions about Mod dem an' bullying an' Furious Doodling to conclusion an' possibly end dem arguments wid Mod dem in de udder tread an' forget about it, I tink everyting would be more molpish. I hope it nuh sound rude, dat's no intended, an' you be free to ignore dis request.

Baobabs ! I didn't know I had a Czech twin ! Everything I wanted to say, you just did.
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:12 pm UTC

karhell wrote:Baobabs ! I didn't know I had a Caitian twin ! everyting I wanted a say, you just did.

Wow. :shock: Like everything? Maybe the OTTers are slowly becoming a collective consciousness? Wow, that sounds scary.

We are the OTTers. Lower your shields and surrender your threads. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

ETA: I think I have discovered an interesting sieve:
Spoiler:
Resistance is futile becomes Resistence be Futile, Eh?
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:29 pm UTC

Molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy grapevine grapevine.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:42 pm UTC

UPUNG THE MOUND:

macraw83 wrote:Does anyone have anudder one ah dem fancy "tread postrate" charts? mi naw it really slowed down for a couple mips, but Me be wondering how much it has picked up recently, since I did me first schizoketchup pon de Timeversary.

Not a chart, but mrob does have the raw data for posting/newpix here. We've been pulling above 8p/np for the past twenty newpages or so, which is a rate that hasn't been seen since the mid-1300s newpages. (The Sadness caused the rate for NP1849-ish to dip briefly back down to the 6p/np range; I suspect the reason it didn't drop further is because of the speed of posting immediately following that Time boosted it.)

Hi, AnotherKevin! It's treeish to see you! Image
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:57 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HES

Postby HES » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:47 pm UTC

*sigh* I thought we were done with this. Y'all are killing the vibe.

Mrob, or someone of similar expertise, is there a way to make my phone automatically add a block of text to the end of a post? I'm using Firefox for android.
~~ sent from chirping mobile
He/Him/His Image

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:53 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Not a chart, but mrob does have the raw data for posting/newpix here.

That's a cute mustard. :D

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:55 pm UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:Molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy grapevine grapevine.

banana?
“have i gone mad?

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:56 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:no a chart, but mrob does have de raw data dem for posting/newpix here.

dat's a cute mustard. :D

Hahaha, surprise pricklymolp! Whoops!

Fixed now. :D
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ergman

Postby ergman » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:58 pm UTC

True that half the thread's inside of spoilers. Not that they shouldn't have their conversations, but we need to fill in the gaps with regular OTT posts. As such:
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
GRAPEVINE GRAPEVINE!

So, I assume cuegan will have to return to that radioactive cave, for some reason. Was the zombieny moving? Because if so, Cuegan may try to be zombeanish? and save him

?brave, as stated.

Edit: I got molpygrapevineninja'd
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

adnapemit

Pointy

Postby adnapemit » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:06 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:no a chart, but mrob does have de raw data dem for posting/newpix here.

That's acute mustard. :D

FTFY
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

mscha

Time Revisited - np279

Postby mscha » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:10 pm UTC

GREUNGROCER...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

Dracomax

Re: Pointy

Postby Dracomax » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:13 pm UTC

adnapemit wrote:
NoMouse wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:no a chart, but mrob does have de raw data dem dem for posting/newpix here.

dat's acute mustard. :D

FTFY

Wait, wait, wait. Are you sure the mustard isn't obtuse?
“have i gone mad?

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:21 pm UTC

ergman wrote:So, I assume cuegan goin have to return to dat radioactive cave, for some reason. Was de zombieny moving? Because if so, Cuegan may try a be zombeanish? an' save him

I think what would be useful for them is this.

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:27 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:
ergman wrote:So, I assume cuegan goin have to return to dat radioactive cave, for some reason. Was de zombieny moving? Because if so, Cuegan may try a be zombeanish? an' save him

I tink wa would be useful for dem be dis.

You are assuming that cuegan understand what "radiation" is. If not, I duspect that "milirad" won't mean a thing to them, and they'll think you are crazy for showing them little colored squares when there is some kind of poison in that cave, damnit!
“have i gone mad?

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:38 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:
adnapemit wrote:
NoMouse wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:no a chart, but mrob does have de raw data dem dem dem for posting/newpix here.

FTFY

Wait, wait, wait. you be sure de mustard no obtuse?

The mustard is a little prickly.

Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:44 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
adnapemit wrote:
NoMouse wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:no a chart, but mrob does have de raw data dem dem dem dem for posting/newpix here.

FTFY

Wait, wait, wait. you be sure de mustard no obtuse?

de mustard be a little prickly.

...could be right.
“have i gone mad?

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”