1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

ChronosDragon

Year of the Raftcastle

Postby ChronosDragon » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:04 pm UTC

Yay! I'm CurrentYearPope! Image

Decree: Post something cool you've done this year or something you plan to do later this year.

mscha

Time Revisited - np2632

Postby mscha » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:10 pm UTC

GUNGLIOSIDES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:I'M IN UR OTW, WAITING FOR UR NEWPIXBOTS

-- posted by oldpixbot

Soup

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Soup » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:23 pm UTC

Happy ThisYipPage CD and OldPixBot!!

REDUNDA
Spoiler:
2014.jpg

Cat and fireworks shutterstock_34564933.jpg
Waiting for it...

Go username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, Rakhal, thunk!!

mrob27

IMMA CHARGIN MAH STEAMBOTTLE

Postby mrob27 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:26 pm UTC

Do stories count? :P

lmjb1964 wrote: ... Then my email told me that Balthastar had made another film about the OTT, and I watched it, and it was treeish and molpish. ...

You have balthafilm email alerts? Where do I opt-in for those? :D I assume they can be sent via chronotransponder.

ZoomanSP wrote:
imagebot wrote: I guess you could say that I'm 'Big In Japan'.

Makes sense, since bots are presumably 'Forever young'.

Molpish — an Alphaville reference; they are in fact how I learned of the specific phrase "Big in Japan", though I knew of the phenomenon from Cheap Trick's famous Budokan concert.

mrob27 Image

Edit: move chapter 26 to a later post
Last edited by mrob27 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

HES

Postby HES » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:29 pm UTC

Since I already mentioned the underwater football, I'll have to go with a cool thing I'm going to do - which is graduate, again, with at least an upper second class. Yay for expensive pieces of paper!
He/Him/His Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1397

Postby mscha » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:30 pm UTC

MEANONGLESSNESSES...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

HES

Postby HES » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:56 pm UTC

So now Cueball is a helicopter?
He/Him/His Image

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:27 pm UTC

HES wrote:So now Cueball is a helicopter?
Spoiler:

please make this into a hotdog please make this into a hotdog please make this into a hotdog
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

ALSO, I CAN OTTCOLORISE YOU WITH MY BRAINSLUG.

Postby lmjb1964 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:54 pm UTC

Great, I'm not on an MTA, but my quote-fu is not working. Why? : ( So I'll just say that BlueCrab's OTT Questions Tennis made my LHBSSIAW (Laugh Heartily But Silently Since I'm At Work). Love the stories by mrob and Lu. Not so happy about all the zombie discussion, since now I'll have to write a report about it for RAZOR *grumble grumble* The SilentOngs are awesomeful. All of you are awesomeful. And there was other treeish stuff that I can't quote.

On to newpage 1992! I see that there's a party on NP 2000, whoopee! And I get to post on the newpage of the current yip, which sort of makes up for missing NewPage 1964.

And I hope my post last night wasn't too blathery. I was getting tired and very loopy.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

HES

Postby HES » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:57 pm UTC

Loopy Molpy June Beesnake.

lmjb1964 wrote:(Laugh Heartily But Silently Since I'm At Work)

If loling is :azule:, does that make LHBSSIAWing :lmjb:?
He/Him/His Image

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: ALSO, I CAN OTTCOLORISE YOU WITH MY BRAINSLUG.

Postby SBN » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:32 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:And I hope my post last night wasn't too blathery. I was getting tired and very loopy.

We like all kinds here, loopists and loopy-ists included.

HES wrote:Loopy Molpy June Beesnake.

lmjb1964 wrote:(Laugh Heartily But Silently Since I'm At Work)

If loling is :azule:, does that make LHBSSIAWing :lmjb:?

Lurking Manager; Jollying Blocked.
Laughing Mutely; Joyless Boss.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:38 pm UTC

posing on current yip page.

Oh My Randel that is amazing. 2014 pages of OTT treeishness. :mrgreen:
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

azule
Saved

BlindPost NP2011 + Yay, NP2014==this.yip

Postby azule » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:45 pm UTC

Image - Thanks, Aluisio. Any particular reason for it?

mrob27 "you shouldn't be afraid to use the Chirpy boost" - Oh, so that's for me. I've been afraid to use it.

mrob27 - Thanks for the explanation. I had it all correct, it seems. At first it wasn't exactly about Q04B, but it evolved and all that. Glad to see that I was perceptive and not crazy. :)

lmjb is good at puns (maybe). That was a super neat review!

At this point I ran out of steam. That is to say, I probably shouldn't have continued reading and instead attempted coma (I was thinking of saying "temporal stasis", does that mean anything? lol). If the thoughts continue into the next restful awakeness (probably not tomorrow) I may choose to reveal those to y'all. Molpy down (but you wouldn't know that cuz I haven't posted yet. :( )
I guess I forgot my thoughts, probably due to a lighter mood that I'm having. I still need to ketchup coma, so we'll see.
Oh yeah, I forgot the whole restfulness that wasn't going to happen. ;) Anyways *reviews what I wrote* it looks like I'm feeling a bit better. Now I need to ketchup on mrob's Japan thingie...and still need to get through, what, 30+ AotC. I think I'm up to 5.

BlitzGirl "Hug your wolpies for me!" - Oy, we don't have any. One of our meowlpies died recently. She was like 13 or 15 yips (she was from before my time so I forget the accuracy). We'll hug the remaining meowlpies, or pull their tails. ;)

mrob's what-if question reminded me of my own WhOTT-If. I figure I should point out, especially due to the good feedback I got on that (and others), that I sometimes run my OTTifications by my GF and sometimes seek ideas to finish a thought. So some credit goes to her as well. Also, some others have been inspired by the OTT and it's OTTers. Same idea, y'all get some of the credit, too. Sometimes I wonder if I have done anything without someone's help. ...I kid. I probably have. But thanks for the help! (Oy, again with the unsought random thoughts! :P )

ChrDr - Well done what if!

BlitzGirl - Thank you for the baby birthdip wishes. :)
BG "It's a vulpy-themed first birthdip cake if the image doesn't load." - It didn't. Thanks for being considerate!!! I hope to see it some dip. lol.
FutureNote: I saw it. Thanks! Even has one blue arm/leg. Is that significant? Thanks, regardless.

This is suspicious (look above), but I have realized that BlitzGirl is the heart of the OTT. I believe that others have said it, but I wasn't sure that I agreed. Until recently. I think that she is actually very thoughtful and all those other nice things people can say about her. I want to clarify, 'heart' but not everything. She is, for instance, not the spleen. (Tangent: we should not rely on her to save the OTT, as heartful and nice as she is. I think that 'saving' calls for everyone to continue to be part of the community and to participate, to share, to read, to feedback. Signal-to-noise...let's get noisy (or signally).) I call for everyone to claim an OTT body part. I claim the diaphragm. That's the thing that helps one laugh and breathe. Also, it sounds like that lady product (therefore funny), um...diaphragm...what's it called? Are they spelled different? (update: nope, they're spelled the same and come under the same word with slightly different definition.) Anyways, yeah. Anyone else want a body part? Dibs are now.
Addendum: BlitzGirl uses her punsaw in her role as the heart. She cuts people down for the most minor of tresspassess, for the real purpose of harvesting their blood. What others are doing with punsaws, I don't know, but they better have a good excuse.

BG - What is the subtle mustard in #1390? I can't find it (I compared). Has it not been fixed? *kept reading* Thank ED! (sorry davean.) Double word mustard. Too bad, because the line lengths no longer have as much symmetry.

ggh "There's the expression "and then it all went to custard," and that's really bad" - There's that General Custard that lost the Alamo, or something. That was bad, I think. Custard is bad, don't do custard. :) Kidding to yappo. Let's reclaim the word for us.

ggh "I used magic, deal with it, azule!" - Oh, dear. I am not worthy to know your secrets. I am sorry. :P Yeah, the quote is fake. I didn't understand what you did with the tinting. Answer: magic. Though, I have done similar type things, such as using a mask and inverting and all that. So, what exactly is the program that you used that can do something with multiplication and rgb values? *saunters off to sauté something saulty* *goes in the back to back out of using silly saying* *spirals into spaghetti* *splbls*

Why do some OTTers finish their thoughts in the subject line? Doesn't the Subject/Topic come before your post, like mine does?

This is sorta aimed at ergman, initially, but really can apply to everyone: It's fun seeing those past OTTifications. I remember them, like them...then never realized that it was ergman who did it. ergman being someone I know much better now. Well, you're a familiar face and do really good OdeTiTies and, it turns out, colpix. Sometimes I wonder who made what. I don't forget the thing (so much) as who did it. So I guess I'm saying that I'd like to see more bragging. :)

SilentTimer, our own ST (not SexyTalon/SecondTalon) - Congrats on 100000. 100000-bit processors are the best.

balthasar "nobody even tried to enhance the image" - Like, gamma? Or maybe blue gamma? Sorry, I never think to do those. Okay, I tried gamma but found nothing in the image. I checked the missing letters and got

Code: Select all

h o a H e ? o? ' ' !
i a u t s e ' ' c f i ' ' d o ' ' g t h r h ' '
r o n r a n p o r
which I don't figure to mean anything either.

ergman wrote:now we have two more arbitrary things to celebrate
"I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast." - quote ottification from Alice...

mrob27 - How about units such as 10kp (kilopaces), 100hb (heartbeats)? Neat historical review. Thanks.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

taixzo

Re: BlindPost NP2011 + Yay, NP2014==this.yip

Postby taixzo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:06 pm UTC

azule wrote:
ergman wrote:now we have two more arbitrary things to celebrate
"I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast." - quote ottification from Alice...

I'd like to point out here (because many people seem to misremember this) that the original was actually said by the White Queen.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

edo

Postby edo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 pm UTC

The Present! I didn't miss it! the fora did it all in just a few pages!
Co-proprietor of a Mome and Pope Shope

mscha

Time Revisited - np2636

Postby mscha » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:10 pm UTC

CUNGLOBATES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH OTTSCAR

-- posted by oldpixbot

HES

Postby HES » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:11 pm UTC

Actually, we're only up to late AprilH ninja'd into early MayH.
He/Him/His Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:13 pm UTC

Happy YipPage!

Awesomeful film, Balthamovies! That's one complex method of posting. And I need to get me one of those ONG watches. I love all your wacky electronics.
balthasar_s wrote:
Spoiler:

Baobabs! So presumably we were right when we thought the beanies were drawing Beardo. It was never Rosetta after all, she's just a subordinate to Beardo, a giant who rules over Beaniedom.

Baobabs, a shipcastle! My first instinct was to commandeer it. Too much Iron SeaWolping...

Hi Charlie, nice of you to pop by!

HES wrote:So now Cueball is a helicopter?
Spoiler:

Ooh, is this going to spawn another hotdog like "pfffth"? Immediately ninja'd by taixzo...
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

HES

Postby HES » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:18 pm UTC

There was that old helicopter hotdog which, coming to think of it, is exactly the same as flappy chirpy (And as such: Warning).
Last edited by HES on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:21 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
He/Him/His Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:19 pm UTC

Yeah, I remember that hotdog. (It's a tad easier than flappy ch*rpy though)

(ETA: Spoke too soon, tried it again, definitely just as hard.)
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

bachaddict
Handel Played it Better

Postby bachaddict » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:23 pm UTC

Yay, I caught the ThisYipPage!

Something cool I'll do this year: exhibit at the annual LEGO show this weekend. So much to build, so little time :D
slinches wrote:Also, the OTC isn't a disease. In fact, it's the cure. As we all know, Time heals all wounds.

Thanks for the molpish wig ggh!
he/him/his

HES

Postby HES » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:26 pm UTC

Welcome to the future, bachaddict! I'm getting a LEGO itch, I might have to buy something soon. It's been too long.
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:38 pm UTC

Happy YipPage, everymolpy! Image

Ooh, it looks like BeardBean (from the very start of the SilentONGs) is on the shipcastle.

azule wrote:
Spoiler:
This is suspicious (look above), but I have realized that BlitzGirl is the heart of the OTT. I believe that others have said it, but I wasn't sure that I agreed. Until recently. I think that she is actually very thoughtful and all those other nice things people can say about her. I want to clarify, 'heart' but not everything. She is, for instance, not the spleen. (Tangent: we should not rely on her to save the OTT, as heartful and nice as she is. I think that 'saving' calls for everyone to continue to be part of the community and to participate, to share, to read, to feedback. Signal-to-noise...let's get noisy (or signally).) I call for everyone to claim an OTT body part. I claim the diaphragm. That's the thing that helps one laugh and breathe. Also, it sounds like that lady product (therefore funny), um...diaphragm...what's it called? Are they spelled different? (update: nope, they're spelled the same and come under the same word with slightly different definition.) Anyways, yeah. Anyone else want a body part? Dibs are now.
Addendum: BlitzGirl uses her punsaw in her role as the heart. She cuts people down for the most minor of tresspassess, for the real purpose of harvesting their blood. What others are doing with punsaws, I don't know, but they better have a good excuse.

That's so nice of you, azule! Image
I can totally see you being the diaphragm of the OTT.

Have a molpish redundagraduation, HES! Treeish heliCueball manip.
Welcome forward, bachaddict! Nice to see you here in the Newpage of the Present!
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ergman

Braggetty braggatty brag! There.

Postby ergman » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:02 am UTC

Present yip! This calls for song and dance and stuff!

Coincide, don't collide,
Time meet's the wide outside's
number with shockingly
Little delay!

Miles worth of milestones,
Time fans in all time zones
Chronocommemorate
page-is-yip day!

For the sake of the decree and demanded bragging ( :oops: thanks azule), I'm doing a thingy where I go on a walk and then do some life drawings. Findable on my deviantart, or Facebook if you have me there. It's been a really cool time so far, if a bit exhausting. Every day, I get complimented by strangers, and some adventure always occurs.
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

azule
Saved

Re: BlindPost NP2011 + Yay, NP2014==this.yip

Postby azule » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 am UTC

BC "Daddyversary" - Thanks for the versary wishes! I think that a Daddyverse sounds like a scary place, though. :)

BC - Little Bear says "Hello, baby. Hello, boobies."

SBN "Someone in blue won today's stage." - That means more to me than Jacques Le'Pe is winning today's leg.

ChrDr "I listen to cheery music." - When I listen to cheery music, I want to kill myself. When I listen to death music, I want to kill you. I'm kidding, because it sounds funny.

b - Funny ass-widescreen ONG-manip!

I couldn't ketchup fully (thanks, everymolpy), so this is BlindPost NP2013 (yip of my bip). (I can make up terms please?)

taixzo wrote:I'd like to point out here (because many people seem to misremember this) that the original was actually said by the White Queen.
While I only knew Alice said it in Tim Burton's version, I didn't misattribute, I was just saying it came from one of the Alice Books. Looks like "Through..". Thanks!

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1398

Postby mscha » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:30 am UTC

PHOTOONGRAVED...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

Eternal Density

I DON'T ALWAYS AZULE, BUT WHEN I DO, I PUNSAW BRAINSLUGS

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:40 am UTC

Eeeeeee, charlie is present for the present, that's a nice present!!

For decree:
Next wip, I plan to build sandcastles. I might try for some OTC-remake pics, who knows?
(I also have lots of plans for the Worm fanfic I'm writing. It has it's own less-true needle-pulled-thing in the Sufficent Velocity fabric, which is very riverish compared to this one.)
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mscha

Time Revisited - np2640

Postby mscha » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:10 am UTC

CONDITIONUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:SOMETIMES YOU BLUENHANCE THE HOTDOG, SOMETIMES THE HOTDOG BLUENHANCES YOU

-- posted by oldpixbot

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:07 am UTC

Boffo Balthazar Blitz! Molpish Movie Makes Many Merry! Big Boxoffice Bash Begins!

Will Run Forever

-- Walter Winchell

For decree, I opened my new website, with tools to help theaters co-ordinate their shows. Slow at first while I fix mustard, but at least it's running with real data and real people. I have plans to add more features when (if!) uptake is sufficient.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1399

Postby mscha » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:30 am UTC

TRAILERONGS...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

Eternal Density

I THINK, THEREFORE I HIDE FROM CORINNE

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:30 am UTC

ucim wrote:
Boffo Balthazar Blitz! Molpish Movie Makes Many Merry! Big Boxoffice Bash Begins!

Will Run Forever

-- Walter Winchell

For decree, I opened my new website, with tools to help theaters co-ordinate their shows. Slow at first while I fix mustard, but at least it's running with real data and real people. I have plans to add more features when (if!) uptake is sufficient.

Jose

Sounds molpish. Is it something you'll be able to earn money from?
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 am UTC

Mighty Cueball pulls the shipcastle toward the raft...
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:47 am UTC

It's the FUUUUTUURE
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

waveney

Sandcastle Builder Version 3.62

Postby waveney » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:11 am UTC

#### Waveney
- Confirmation check when you fledge more than one Dragon into an already ocupied NP
- Two new boosts to improve diamond supply
- Topiary now affects both normal and Cryogenic Fledging
- Overview updates after Fledging from Cryo
- Different bugs and typos

Eternal Density

Re: Sandcastle Builder Version 3.62

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:01 am UTC

waveney wrote:

#### Waveney
- Confirmation check when you fledge more than one Dragon into an already ocupied NP
- Two new boosts to improve diamond supply
- Topiary now affects both normal and Cryogenic Fledging
- Overview updates after Fledging from Cryo
- Different bugs and typos

Does that have a version nu... oh, the Subject, nevermind.

Link

Postby Link » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:19 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:It's the FUUUUTUURE

YESSSSS!

For decree: hopefully I'll successfully finish my second yip of studying physics next wip. :) Also, I'll be building a VPN (virtual private network) so I can access my main organised sand from anywhere in the world as if I were connected directly to the LAN. (I'll be refurbishing an ancient organised sand into a gigabit router/server in the process.)

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1400

Postby mscha » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:30 am UTC

TWONGED...
Spoiler:
The end.
-- posted by newpixbot

balthasar_s

BTTBA

Postby balthasar_s » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:31 am UTC

Some replies before going back to the blitz again.

ggh wrote:ETA: Baltharolex, is that a manip, or did you make that watch on the moon?

Yes, manip, full size here:
Spoiler:
No, not made on the moon. It was a gift from my grandfather.
Ironically, while the avatar Image says "wait for it" the watch itself is not very good at waiting. Sometimes it randomly decides that it can't wait for it and starts running a little faster than it should. At first it's not noticeable. But then it does this again and it starts running another tiny bit faster. And then again. and again. Usually, after 3 or 4 weeks it becomes too much and I have to readjust it to run at normal speed.

AluisioASG wrote:@balthasar_s: A�rohas'tnt Bev igile ag.
hoaHe o .iautse cfi do gthrh ronranpor
I don't know how to enhance those images.
I think someone will find out, how, somewhere in the future. And even if nobody does we can still rely on redundance. There will be more of those, just Wait for it.
At firbalthasar "nobody even tried to enhance the image" - Like, gamma? Or maybe blue gamma? Sorry, I never think to do those. Okay, I tried gamma but found nothing in the image. I checked the missing letters and got

h o a H e ? o? ' ' !
    i a u t s e ' ' c f i ' ' d o ' ' g t h r h ' '
    r o n r a n p o r

which I don't figure to mean anything either.st
The letters are missing because of temporal interference. Which is random. Also, the messages Also the messages were longer but only the first part gets through ('#' is one missing character, '.' is a missing fragment of unidentified length. or a real dot, sometimes.). It still means that they made progress in the future because now we're very lucky if we manage to send more than 8 bytes. And there are only 3 people working on it. (they were mentioned in the OTT in a different context).

ChronosDragon wrote:ETA: Also, best new reaction image
Which was already posted on np1855 and punsawed on np1922.

BlitzGirl wrote:[#36] Is there a bike race on the skycircle?
No (maybe there should be?). We had a train race once. Didn't end well. I'll tell something about bike races another time.

For decree of 2014:
Something cool I'm doing this year? This week I started working on something cool (actually it's a continuation of my final project from the first level of studies) and will work on it until 2015 because it will also be my final project in the year 2014/2015. It's an FPGA scandoubler for the Amiga. It will take the video signal from the computer and convert it so that it has VESA-compatible timing. So that it can be connected to a modern monitor.

Redundant
Spoiler:
ong.png

ongvatar.PNG
ongvatar.PNG (52.67 KiB) Viewed 13509 times
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 am UTC

*Phew* Just returned to the OTT after an extended wipend to say this (apologies if someone already said this earlier, since I haven't got time to ketchup this page yet!):

Happy Present Present Page Present page dwellers, and happy Past Present page future past page perusers!

Almost for decree: Something that I did yesterdip was go to Thorpe Park, one of the biggest theme parks in the UK. I may extend this later on to include other cool things planned, but need to get this posted quickly!
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

mscha

Time Revisited - np2646

Postby mscha » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am UTC

CUNGLOMERATES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:THE FORTY LOEV WOWTERFALLS

-- posted by oldpixbot

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”