1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Link

OH HAI, I ONGED YOUR FLUTTERBEE

Postby Link » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:21 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
newpixbot wrote:
Spoiler:

A newpix! A new newpix! Is the story ContinuONG? :D
I see Beanette, Amtoo, Brokenbean, Ms. Frizzle, Cuegan, Rosetta, LaPetite, and Beanbeard.

Squeeee! The title text is still "T** **d", though. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean it won't continue; one can always hope. Wait for it!

ETA: pope'd.

Image Decree: speculate about Time 2.

ergman

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby ergman » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:28 pm UTC

Do you think Time 2, were it ever to happen, would start in the original comic, or as a new othercomic?

and would there be a new thread, or would we stay here?

regardless of whether time 2 will ever happen, I'm excited to see if mysteryONGS 2 is occurring.
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:33 pm UTC

Earthling on Mars wrote:Or click on the icon just below the title and copy that address.

Interesting, I didn't realize that was a link, much less a different one than the title. Which is a bit odd, since it seems that it is intended to serve the same exact purpose, only more reliably.

ETA: Time 2 will be released as a new OtherComic, and will feature the Beanies rebuilding civilization to the point where it's feasible to re-dam Gibraltar. Thus loops Time.
In a comically tragic turn of events, Addams didn't die. You can help her here.

Does the basement ever end?

Good luck to all the Blitzers out there!

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

BlitzGirl
Location: Both Present and Past...... Schizoblitz: 115/2601 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:47 pm UTC

you
Spoiler:
Thank you so much. This is truly an honor. I'm sorry I can't be there in person, but Cory has been kind enough to accept on my behalf. Since "Time" was an animation which was published online at one frame per hour, I've asked Cory to read these remarks at one word per hour. If it's still Sunday when you're hearing this, it means he's COMPLETELY ignored my instructions. Thank you so much. This is truly an honor. I'm sorry I can't be there in person, but Cory has been kind enough to accept on my behalf. Since "Time" was an animation which was published online at one frame per hour, I've asked Cory to read these remarks at one word per hour. If it's still Sunday when you're hearing this, it means he's COMPLETELY ignored my instructions.

:shock: Oh no, the speech is Looping!

For decree: If there were to be a Time 2, I'm fairly certain it would be released as a new Othercomic just to get more eyeballs on it (the people who only visit the most recent page of xkcd). Ew, eyeballs everywhere.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:47 pm UTC

ergman wrote:Do you think Time 2, were it ever to happen, would start in the original comic, or as a new othercomic?
Yes, I do.

I think there won't be a Time 2. The Great Lord Randall has created the universe, and molpishness grows from its fertile crescent. The Big Thing that he did was create this new art form - kind of like making the first movie ever. Were he to do another one, I think he would tell another story in it.

But why? We had the LuckyONGs, the Waveny Ongs, the SilentOngs, the BalthONGs, the EDONGs, and now the SpeechONGs, the KierynONGS (which while not technically ONGs, certainly counts as another treeish way to Wait For It).

His Work here is done. It is now up to us, his Apostles, to spread the Word. Slowly, and gently though, for we cannot rush Waiting For It.

ergman wrote:and would there be a new thread, or would we stay here?
There would be a new thread if it were a new comic. If 1190 showed new newpix, then there would not be; this thread would be where we Waited For It.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

Sciscitor

Postby Sciscitor » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:52 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:A newpix! A new newpix! Is the story ContinuONG? :D
I see Beanette, Amtoo, Brokenbean, Ms. Frizzle, Cuegan, Rosetta, LaPetite, and Beanbeard.

I do not think so.. it is still "The **d". :?
It spooked me enough to check http://xkcd.com/1190 regardless.
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:04 pm UTC

Sciscitor wrote:I do not think so.. it is still "The **d". :?
It spooked me enough to check http://xkcd.com/1190 regardless.

Well, to be fair, it's a new SilentONG, so by that definition it might be a continuation. Though we won't know for sure for a little while longer.

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:09 pm UTC

Wait for it.

Redundant:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HES

Postby HES » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:39 pm UTC

It's pretty dark in here. My head hurts. What's that light in the distance? Shapes are difficult. Is it letters? There are two of them. The first one is straight, like cueball. ¦? [? |? t? Yes, t. The other... it is round. Like floating head cueball. 0? Q? O? t ... o.
to
He/Him/His Image

ergman

Postby ergman » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:42 pm UTC

HES wrote: The first one is straight, like cueball.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Ebonite wrote:
    Heaviness breathiness
    Cueball and Megan did
    Incomprehensibly
    Wander in bliss

Both are presumably
    Heterosexual
    Don't you think we'd see more
    "Action" than this?
:D

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:46 pm UTC

I've never noticed before how much the word to looks like a decapitated Cueball who has also lost a leg.
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HES

Oh, hey, a ladder!

Postby HES » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:11 pm UTC

I'm not sure what Megan is spelling here.
He/Him/His Image

mikrit

Postby mikrit » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:12 pm UTC

Yay! Hugo!

Hilarious speech predictions, everymolpy. Especially by ggh.
Hatted and wimpled by ergman.
Dubbed "First and Eldest of Ottificators" by svenman.
Febrion wrote: "etc" is latin for "this would look better with more examples, but I can't think of any".

macraw83

Re: Oh, hey, a ladder!

Postby macraw83 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 pm UTC

HES wrote:Image

I'm not sure what Megan is spelling here.

Awesomeful! (And added to wiki)

ETA:

everyone
Spoiler:
Thank you so much. This is truly an honor. I'm sorry I can't be there in person, but Cory has been kind enough to accept on my behalf. Since "Time" was an animation which was published online at one frame per hour, I've asked Cory to read these remarks at one word per hour. If it's still Sunday when you're hearing this, it means he's COMPLETELY ignored my instructions. Thank you to everyone who made the awesomeful manips, the molpy songs, and all the treeish tools for following the comic.

Tatiana

Re: 1190: Un"Time"ly

Postby Tatiana » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:35 pm UTC

The next time I get to be pagepope
I wanna become a JohnCagepope
My decree
(I see
No reason anymore for delaying it):
Please everyone who has nothing to say, keep on saying it.
Last edited by Tatiana on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:37 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
οττξЃs gotta OTT, so come to the facebook OTT group!

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:57 pm UTC

who
Spoiler:
Thank you so much. This is truly an honor. I'm sorry I can't be there in person, but Cory has been kind enough to accept on my behalf. Since "Time" was an animation which was published online at one frame per hour, I've asked Cory to read these remarks at one word per hour. If it's still Sunday when you're hearing this, it means he's COMPLETELY ignored my instructions. Thank you to everyone who is lurking on the OTT, but please reveal yourselves and join the fun.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Eternal Density

THERE IS A SPARROW-RAPTOR IN MY MOLPY, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVA

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:07 pm UTC

HES wrote:It's pretty dark in here. My head hurts. What's that light in the distance? Shapes are difficult. Is it letters? There are two of them. The first one is straight, like cueball. ¦? [? |? t? Yes, t. The other... it is round. Like floating head cueball. 0? Q? O? t ... o.
to

Alternate reading:
Thank you so much. This is truly an honor. I'm sorry I can't be there in person, but Cory has been kind enough to accept on my behalf. Since "Time" was an animation which was published online at one frame per hour, I've asked Cory to read these remarks at one word per hour. If it's still Sunday when you're hearing this, it means HES COMPLETELY ignored my instructions. Thank you to everyone who filled in for HES by putting Cory in the comfy chair and pelting him with S&Ms for his heresy.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:15 pm UTC

For some reason bothasar_p can't ONG anymore. The forum is giving an "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again." error. I didn't change anything in the code.
ETA: And can't post from the mirror either.
ETA2: I think I know what happened: seeing his own code in the topic review confuses the bot. I'll fix it tomorrow.
ETA3: fixed
Last edited by balthasar_s on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:50 am UTC, edited 3 times in total.
BFTF replay
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here is why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't count Image
This text was autogenerated:
How do you get out of here?

HES

Re: THERE IS A SPARROW-RAPTOR IN MY MOLPY, YOUR ARGUMENT IS

Postby HES » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:28 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Alternate reading: ... HES

Balthaword's post earlier was a bit of an ear-pricking moment.
He/Him/His Image

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:37 pm UTC

came
Spoiler:
Thank you so much. This is truly an honor. I'm sorry I can't be there in person, but Cory has been kind enough to accept on my behalf. Since "Time" was an animation which was published online at one frame per hour, I've asked Cory to read these remarks at one word per hour. If it's still Sunday when you're hearing this, it means he's COMPLETELY ignored my instructions. Thank you to everyone who came to hear my words, especially if you're Waiting For It between each word as I intended.

If anyone tried to connect to my Terraria server but failed over the past 5 xips, it should be back up now. Let me know if you encounter any mustard on the way.

Link

"THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!" I SCREAMED AS MEGAN :AZULED:

Postby Link » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:40 pm UTC

ucim wrote:
ergman wrote:Do you think Time 2, were it ever to happen, would start in the original comic, or as a new othercomic?
Yes, I do.

I think there won't be a Time 2. The Great Lord Randall has created the universe, and molpishness grows from its fertile crescent. The Big Thing that he did was create this new art form - kind of like making the first movie ever. Were he to do another one, I think he would tell another story in it.

But why? We had the LuckyONGs, the Waveny Ongs, the SilentOngs, the BalthONGs, the EDONGs, and now the SpeechONGs, the KierynONGS (which while not technically ONGs, certainly counts as another treeish way to Wait For It).

His Work here is done. It is now up to us, his Apostles, to spread the Word. Slowly, and gently though, for we cannot rush Waiting For It.

ergman wrote:and would there be a new thread, or would we stay here?
There would be a new thread if it were a new comic. If 1190 showed new newpix, then there would not be; this thread would be where we Waited For It.

Jose
I definitely agree that it's unlikely there will be a Time 2 following the same story, and -- warning: heresy ahead -- I'm not even sure I'd want there to be one. Considering how wowterful the OTTerONGs have been, I'd hate to see the Great Lord Randall definitively smite them down as non-canon. The alternative way to continue the story would be for the GLR to accept the OTTerONGs (especially t1i) as canon, but that would be m*stardily confusing to Outsiders.

Basically, I see two possible ways to avoid this conundrum:
  • Time 2 will be an entirely new comic, unrelated to Time apart from the Waiting for it.
  • Time 2 will be related to Time, but will avoid interfering with the fanon entirely.
In the latter case, a prequel seems like the most likely option. We never did learn how the previous societ(y|ies) **ded, after all. Alternatively, it could show events from a different perspective (e.g. the Beanies or the Hill People), but that seems pretty unlikely. All in all, I think it's much more likely Time 2 will be unrelated to Time, though.

In the case a new, unrelated comic gets made, the big question is whether that comic's thread will become as seaish and molpish as the OTT. Also, if the T2 thread spawns its own religions, will we be able to get along with them?

And yes, we must continue to spread the Word, and also the Molpishness, and also we must continue to Wait for it!

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:57 pm UTC

I think it might be treeish if there were future othercomics set in the Time universe, but not necessarily in the same format as the OTC.
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

mscha

BalthONG 174 & 175

Postby mscha » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:14 pm UTC

The missing ONG:
TakONG a loook

The current ONG:
WalkONG somewhere
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

HES

Postby HES » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:41 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:I think it might be treeish if there were future othercomics set in the Time universe, but not necessarily in the same format as the OTC.

Ditto future othercomics in the same format as the OTC, but not necessarily set in the Time universe.
He/Him/His Image

ergman

Postby ergman » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:53 pm UTC

HES wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:I think it might be treeish if there were future othercomics set in the Time universe, but not necessarily in the same format as the OTC.

Ditto future othercomics in the same format as the OTC, but not necessarily set in the Time universe.

both would be muyo molpish. mostly I just want more clues on beanish, and more brilliant things from GLR, regardless of what that entails.
I remember when I first found xkcd, I thought, "this guy should write a book!"
he did better.

And as far as the canonicalocity of the TaTs, I personally am totally fine with multiple cannons, as one can then defend ones castle much more effeciently.

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:25 am UTC

ergman wrote:And as far as the canonicalocity of the TaTs, I personally am totally fine with multiple cannons, as one can then defend ones castle much more effeciently.

Alternatively, in case Time 2 would contradict TaT, we could still consider TaT to be trebuchet.
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:46 am UTC

along
Spoiler:
Thank you so much. This is truly an honor. I'm sorry I can't be there in person, but Cory has been kind enough to accept on my behalf. Since "Time" was an animation which was published online at one frame per hour, I've asked Cory to read these remarks at one word per hour. If it's still Sunday when you're hearing this, it means he's COMPLETELY ignored my instructions. Thank you to everyone who came along with Cuegan on such a treeish and seaish journey.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

AluisioASG

Delivering someone's Past Present

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:00 am UTC

via my signature. Sorry, man, I'm no good with announcements.
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.
Thus ended that campaign.
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

ggh

Re: Delivering someone's Past Present

Postby ggh » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:15 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:via my signature. Sorry, man, I'm no good with announcements.

Whoa! That's really awesomeful, Aluisio!

on
Spoiler:
Thank you so much. This is truly an honor. I'm sorry I can't be there in person, but Cory has been kind enough to accept on my behalf. Since "Time" was an animation which was published online at one frame per hour, I've asked Cory to read these remarks at one word per hour. If it's still Sunday when you're hearing this, it means he's COMPLETELY ignored my instructions. Thank you to everyone who came along on a cow. That really took some extra effort.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

AluisioASG

In fact, his name comes first in the package.json

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:19 am UTC

I did not use a plural first-person pronoun in the front page lightly.
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.

ggh

Postby ggh » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:37 am UTC

You and GLR?

Here's a C for your calendar. ;)

the
Spoiler:
Thank you so much. This is truly an honor. I'm sorry I can't be there in person, but Cory has been kind enough to accept on my behalf. Since "Time" was an animation which was published online at one frame per hour, I've asked Cory to read these remarks at one word per hour. If it's still Sunday when you're hearing this, it means he's COMPLETELY ignored my instructions. Thank you to everyone who came along on the Concord. Oh, wait....
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

macraw83

Re: Delivering someone's Past Present

Postby macraw83 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:53 am UTC

Haha, no worries. I was a little busy after leaving the office today.

A little background: some of you might remember a particular "preview" in my post from back in the afore-when when I finally arrived in the Present:
Spoiler:

Sometime during my Blitz, I realized that there was no "home page" for chirpingmustard.com, which I thought was a shame, so I asked Aluisio if he'd appreciate some sort of a welcome page. Yeah, yeah, I know, another RELATED site that has a repository of useful links, even though this one has little use besides, but I figured that at least this way we'd have an easy way to access most of the very-RELATED things other OTTers have put together, and at a URL that should be pretty easy to remember. So, I threw something together, and we've spent the last couple wips making small improvements here and there, and making sure that it was functional on all of the major desktop browsers.

Well, it's finally done, and Lu pushed it live earlier toxip, so feel free to check it out. We don't really know what content (if anything) to put on the front page, so feel free to send suggestions to either of us. If you have other RELATED things you think should be added to the menu, it would be molpish to know so we can add them. And, I suppose most importantly, if you encounter any bugs definitely let us know so we can fix them.

Oh, and one last thing: you'll notice that M0001 is used as an image next to each of the links on the desktop site. I initially intended that to be a placeholder, and make images for each of the links, but I haven't had a chance to do so. If the owners of the targets of those links would like to make an image of the same size, we'd be more than happy to add it to the site.

Eternal Density

YOU CAN'T PUNSAW YOUR ORGANISED SAND AND DEMUSTARD IT TOO

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:55 am UTC

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boababs!
Seaish, thanks,
ED
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

ucim

Postby ucim » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:58 am UTC

@Aluisio, chronosdragon, and macraw83: Awesomeful! Ch*rpin' awesomful!

Chirpingmustard.com wrote:It is said there will be content on this page. We do not know when, though.

Uhhh... what are we supposed to do?

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

mscha

Time Randomly Revisited - np2937

Postby mscha » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:00 am UTC

WRONGLE...
Spoiler:
RUN.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:I, FOR ONE, WELCOME OUR NEW MOLPY OVERLORDS

-- posted by randompixbot

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:05 am UTC

ucim wrote:@Aluisio, chronosdragon, and macraw83: Awesomeful! Ch*rpin' awesomful!

Chirpingmustard.com wrote:It is said there will be content on this page. We do not know when, though.

Uhhh... what are we supposed to do?

Jose

If you have ideas, click on "User List" and send me and/or Lu an email :)

(alternatively, PMs work just as well)

ETA: Oh, yeah, I totally missed it the first time around. I think you might find your answer here:
Spoiler:
Last edited by macraw83 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:07 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

ucim

Postby ucim » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:07 am UTC

macraw83 wrote:If you have ideas, click on "User List" and send me and/or Lu an email :)
You mean... I can't annoy TheMinim?

Jose

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:08 am UTC

ucim wrote:You mean... I can't annoy TheMinim?

Jose

See my edit that went through just after you posted ;)

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:09 am UTC

ucim wrote:@Aluisio, chronosdragon, and macraw83: Awesomeful! Ch*rpin' awesomful!

Glad to see someone's paying attention. There are lot of temporal distortion factors at work keeping that site lined up with this reality.

Spoiler:
I didn't actually contribute to this project, oddly enough. I might rectify that soon, but until then it's all Lu and macraw83. Many thanks to them.

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:22 am UTC

New whatdiff. Check out the first title text.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”