1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:04 pm UTC

Sustainabilizer wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Double whoops. Well, I hope it wasn't anything important (I don't think it was).

You should have got a PM from newpixbothasar_p which contains your posting as BBcode, so you can edit it in at the correct place now.

I received a PM for the post where I incorrectly entered my password, but did not get one for the "so soon after your last" mustard.

Edit: Non-mustardpope!
Optional decree:
Discuss the mustard, and/or continue
following Mustardpope Sustainabilizer's decree...

for the <computery staff>:
What are our plans for the worst case,
in case the mustard persists?
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:06 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:I received a PM for the post where I incorrectly entered my password, but did not get one for the "so soon after your last" mustard.
It's because the fora didn't allow bothasar_p to send this PM and said that it was "invalid".
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

BlitzGirl

http://moonbase.chirpingmustard.com/ott/log/bot3.log

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:16 pm UTC

POST IMPOSSIBLE!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:19 pm UTC

POST POSSIBLE!
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

balthasar_s

Re: Time-Capsule from mrob27, deposited NP1667

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:33 pm UTC

If your post when bothasar_p is sending your post there will be a collision and one of the posts will not be accepted by the fora. Because you can't make posts one after another without waiting. bothasar_p waits 15s after HTTP requests. He does his best to pretend he's not a bot so that the fora will accept him.

mrob27 wrote:@balthamirror: For the first time, I started using ЯOЯЯIM TTO ƎHT to Blitz. Its formatting is really nice, and my scripts (listed here, for example spoiler opener and no tinytext) work well on it.
  I have a request: When a post contains a link to another post, for example this URL:

forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&start=64080#p3495064

it would be nice if ЯOЯЯIM ƎHT could preserve that little "#p3495064" at the end, and convert it into this:

1190.bicyclesonthemoon.dnsd.info/ott/view?np=1603#p3495064

rather than doing what it does right now, which is this:

1190.bicyclesonthemoon.dnsd.info/ott/view?np=1603

Then I'd be able to follow the links and it would take me to the actual post. Nothing else needs to be changed: I can manually add the "#p3495064" to the end of the URL and it takes me to the post.

Oh, right, bothasar_t only looks at the t, start, and p parameters and uses only them to build the relinked URL and does not check the #p3495064 part. I'll cange that soon.
ETA: that was not true, actually.
ETA2: it was :oops:
Will be fixed in a few minutes.
Of course the changes will only appear when the newpages are revisited.
Last edited by balthasar_s on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:47 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
BSTA
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:37 pm UTC

Mission Impostable: Bag Protocol

eery disembodied voice wrote:Your mission, BlitzGirl, should you decide to accept it, is to recover a lost post from the mirror. As always, should you or any of your Molpy Army be caught or killed, the OTT will hold a very nice ceremony recognizing your heroic actions. This post will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, BG.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:43 pm UTC

slinches wrote:Mission Impostable

I would punsaw you but now I've got the "Mission Impossible" theme song in my head. :mrgreen:

Da da da-da da da da-da...
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mrob27

Chronogram from mrob27: NP1678 → NP2106

Postby mrob27 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:47 pm UTC

I'm at NP1678 now. It is Christmas in the Outside, and in the OTT, Father Christmas gave us our one wish, Time 1+i.
HES wrote: Hurrah, newpixbot saved ottmas!

Decree: Be thankful and merry!

- =<>= -

This Chronogram is just to catch up on some reponses that nopixbot passed to me, reflecting some increasing troubles in the afterwhen.

azule wrote:
OTToMeme wrote: SPARSE AND MROB CREATE OTCOLOURED IN LAB:

"THE TRICK WAS DOODLING FURIOUSLY".

Haha, not only does it make sense, but with the euphemism reading...lol. (Sorry to mrob. All memes are fictional. Any resemblance to real life is only coincidental.)

No apology needed, Sparse and I love bringing molpies to the opera, and we also find it quite hilarious.

balthasar_s wrote: Oh no! i think I know what happened!
In his blitz, mrob27 reached the times of the original 503 mustards and through his time-link with the present the mustard is leaking to the present OTT!

Yes, that occurred to us here in the TARDIS when the first mustard was happening, back when you were at NewPage 1571 (and we were in the mid-600's). There had been similar server m*stard as early as NP1262 shortly after T** **d. We added m*stard-related safeguards to the already extensive TARDIS safeguards. We also of course monitor m*stard flow on the main console.
  Even if I'm not the cause, I could offer a solution. I've been working on strategies to get the m*stard to flow through Time and Space according to one's wishes, for example sending it somewhere harmless — say into a designated underground m*stard storage facility, or an empty salt mine under the Mediterranean, or a secret underground physics experiment in Japan. Timborme had the brilliant idea of running simulations to predict what might happen, before trying actual experiments. He's still writing the code. We've also considered establishing temporal and gravitometric links between the TARDIS Image and the MUSTARDIS Image.
  Timborme also has a competing theory for the origins of the m*stard. During my Blitz I've noticed that early problems (occasional delays in ONG frames, the Umwelt strip, blag, etc.) seem to coincide with hotdogs. The first minor problems the trebuchet game, but the serious 503's didn't start until Sandcastle Builder. Then, when SB hit the big time in the Outside community (Reddit, etc.), more and bigger spells of 503's. I suppose some of that may have been DrawCeption- and/or Jigsaw-related. Then of course Chirpy Raptor, AUTOMOME (three versions), and most recently Q04B.
  It turns out that while I thought Timborme was just passing time with pachinko, he was actually doing "preliminary research" on this theory... or so he says. He also developed a taste for Karashi while we were in Japan, which I suppose would make m*stardhotdogging more bearable.

lmjbot wrote: MY EPSILONG JUST MUSTARDED ME; M*STARD WAS SO CASH

When I saw this, I thought that the bots had been wired to choose a M*STARD-related meme whenever the OTT has m*stard :D

karhell wrote: There is movement in the mustard.

Timborme says that m*stard generates movement. We need to do a lot more computer simulations though.

BlitzGirl wrote: Double whoops. Well, I hope it wasn't anything important (I don't think it was).

Does someone need to mirror the mirror? I saved the first 38 mirrorm*stardposts here. It's all m*stardy, of course, because I didn't change anything in the HTML, but you should be able to find your lost post.
  ... oh, what the heck. Here it is:
BlitzGirl wrote:"Times of Zanclean Mustard" would make a great title.

Ditto on the gratitude for mirrorthasar_s!

- =<>= -

Okay, I'm going to try to go back to normal Blitzmode now...

— mrob27 Image

HOW CLOSE WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE TO A SUPERFLUTTERBEE
TO GET AN EPSILONISH DOSE OF TURTLEMOLPY ᓭᘖᔭᓄᐨ?
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

balthasar_s

Re: Chronogram from mrob27: NP1678 → NP2106

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:50 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:Does someone need to mirror the mirror? I saved the first 38 mirrorm*stardposts here. It's all m*stardy, of course, because I didn't change anything in the HTML, but you should be able to find your lost post.
  ... oh, what the heck. Here it is:
BlitzGirl wrote:"Times of Zanclean Mustard" would make a great title.

Ditto on the gratitude for mirrorthasar_s!

- =<>= -

The posts can be recovered from here: http://moonbase.chirpingmustard.com/ott/posted
BSTA

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:51 pm UTC

Times of Zanclean Mustard is an upcoming concept album/rock opera by VHF.
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:52 pm UTC

VHF does seem to have a lot of songs about Zanclean and M*stard.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

LOOK ON MY WIPS, YE DELURKING, AND CHEW BEESNAKES!

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:20 pm UTC

I really want to buy the entire VHF catalog.

Oh look, I can't quote again. Ch*rp ch*rping ch*rpy ch*rp.

Just wanted to say a big Hurrah to balthawizard for the rorriM, and to the gods mods for getting the fora back on line!

Molp molp hurrah! molp molp hurrah! molp molp hurrah!

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:33 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Image

VHF does seem to have a lot of songs about Zanclean and M*stard.

They're just such molpish words.

HES

Postby HES » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:01 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:They're just such molpish words.

Describing such unmolpish things.
He/Him/His Image

ChronosDragon

PUNSAW IT FROM ORBIT. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE.

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 pm UTC

Whoo, fora are back! Thanks for the OTT Public Notices, Blitzgirl!

Zanclean and Mustard seem pretty appropriate descriptors for the sorts of things heavy metal music usually seems to be about. I wouldn't really know, though.

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:26 pm UTC

To make ketchup complete:
The OtherOtherThread from the
OTT's low orbit
on a place known as the book of face

]ggh Hmm, I'm getting forum mustard. I hope it's not too serious. And just wanted to say, I'm not lost in the basement - just too swamped with outside to post. I'll ketchup when I can. - ggh
AluisioASG Same here.
yappobiscuits Yup, me too. Lashings of the yellow stuff...
lmjb1964 Gah, mustard. Well, at least we know ggh isn't trapped in the basement. It's a bitch to get out once that happens.
HES It takes me a few seconds to remember there's mustard every time I compulsively check the thread.
HES Which is often
yappobiscuits It's a ch*rping ch*rping ch*rping ch*rping ch*rping ch*rping ch*rping ch*rping ch*rping ch*rping ch*rping ch*rping m*stard m*stard...
BlitzGirl Still mustard. Steambottle.
mrob27 Hey, we've got mussssstard!!! Here's a 503ification:
I'm using the ЯOЯЯIM on the Moon to Blitz right now
AluisioASG It's really quiet, both here and in the mirror.
ergman mustard, mustard, always mustard.
lmjb1964 Ooh, I forgot about the mirror! Um, how do It I get there again?
AluisioASG http://moonbase.chirpingmustard.com/ott/mview
AluisioASG lol
BlitzGirl Party at the ЯOЯЯIM TTO!
AluisioASG "What? mirror.chirpingmustard is unsafe?" - about Facebug blocking a link
BlitzGirl Oh, silly Facebug.
AluisioASG I'm adding some info on communication alternatives to the site. It got me thinking: if the forum server gets lost and we move to the Raftcastle, should we try to get the old posts in it too or leave that for the mirror and start things anew?
mrob27 I think we should try to get the old posts (all 2100-or-so pages) because when people link to old posts a lot, like in my blitz reports. Also we might get new members (yes it can happen!) who will want to Blitz it all.
mrob27 Here is another 503ification...
AluisioASG I'm not saying to get rid of them, just not keeping them in a live forum instance. Remember we also get 1000+ bogus forum accounts and much more attachments than my disk quota allows anyway.
mrob27 The old posts do not need to be edit-able, they just need to be readable. I don't think you would want to create any accounts, each user would have to create their own account (and then prove that they're the same person by making a post on the xkcd fora). But if the xkcd fora are gone (which was the premise) how to prove I'm the real mrob27?
mrob27 I think the old posts and the 600 Mbytes of attachments could be stored on another site, as long as it's easy for anyone to re-use old images and link to old messages. The website containing the old stuff would have "Quote" and "Post" links that jump to your site.
AluisioASG The s/website containing the old stuff/mirror/g seems to already do that (including rewriting links to posts to point at the mirror version). It'd be just a matter of updating the template links.
If we were to migrate the old posts to the new forum, though, then we'd have a problem with accounts.
Oh, and I'd require you to use your chirpingmustard.com address
AluisioASG BTW, the mrobdex is really huge and there's quite some useful stuff at the bottom of http://mrob.com/time/. Would you mind splitting it out?
mrob27 Hmmm, yeah, it's probably time to look at breaking that up into pages. It loads very quickly on my 10-year-old machine, but it's a huge pain to scroll through.
balthasar_s So you ARE ggh. And I was sure you are not. All this time I was wondering WHO you are.
ggh Yeah, social media ]\
ggh oops, someone kicked enter
ggh Anyways, yeah, social media kinda makes me uneasy, so I use a pseudonym on it.
mrob27 Mustard! This is lasting a long Time...
BlitzGirl On the bright side (?) I'm now getting an SQL error when I try to get to the fora.
ergman Is this the mustard's final form?
Valarya Oooh. That's the worst mustard I've ever seen.
BlitzGirl I've gotten the SQL error before, after an extended Time period of mustard. I suspect it's an improvement.
AluisioASG I believe it's the worst one recorded in http://mrob.com/time/fora-uptime.txt
BlitzGirl balthasuper, is it possible to search the copy of the OTT on the mirror? The search box redirects to the mustard.
balthasar_s The mirror does not have a search feature. One of the reasons for this is the fact that the mirror is not built on a database.
"Ok, so i'll try to make a mirror."
"Oh, no! I know nothing about databases!"
"Whatever, I'll build a mirror without a database. Who needs databases, anyway?"
AluisioASG The filesystem is the database?
balthasar_s Yes. At he bottom of the page there is a spoiler with links to almost all the data. Except for the mustardpost data whish is unavailable because it contains passwords.
But i thought you already figured that out when you
lmjb1964 Who is this General Error, and why does he want to prevent me from accessing the fora? mrob27, how would this one rate on your mustard scale, do you think?
balthasar_s No, you got it wrong. General Error is the leader of tahe army that is fighting mustard, and what you are reading is his latest report.
BlitzGirl The opposing forces, of course, are led by Colonel Mustard.
HES So be it. Meet me in the Library with some lead piping
lmjb1964 I'll be in the secret passageway from the Conservatory to the Kitchen. BTW, the fora are back!
lmjb1964 Apparently I had the very first post in the entire fora after the mustard.

Redundant
Spoiler:
server-0833.png

server-0834.png
BSTA

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

BECOME AN FIRSTPOSTS

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:42 pm UTC

Thanks, balthasar!

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

MistyCat

Postby MistyCat » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:57 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:[Posted from the Mirror at Wed Sep 17, 2014 06:06 PM GMT]
It seems to me that mustardpopes would be at the top of mustardpages, with regular pagepopes as per usual the top of newpages. Thus, two standardsni ni ni of popeage.
Since we can't see the usual newpages, we have to rely on mustardtimepopes for optional-decree leadership.

ni ni nichupamustard ping pong post

ni ni nichupamustard ping pong post is steakishly apt.
Purrr.
MistyCat wrote:Ch*rpedy ch*rp the ch*rpng ch*rp.

Waiting for Lucky

Mr Moriaty

Postby Mr Moriaty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:20 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Hi, Mr. Moriarty! Glad you stopped by. Let's see, what's going on...people posting treeish stuff, as usual. The SilentONGSs *nded, but the balthaONGs have begun. ED created CueMegAll, which seems treeish but I haven't been able to use it. I have my very own bot.

Thank you very much

I like returning to the OTT... It's like being drunk in a mad house. I'm not entirely sure whats going on but I'm having a good time.
The Holy Geophysicist of the Time Waiters - Can be found eating granite with a glass of port.

HES

Postby HES » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:44 pm UTC

I prefer to think we're mad in a drunk house.

How the house got drunk is beyond me, though.
He/Him/His Image

Eternal Density

DIAL P FOR PASTPOST

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:45 pm UTC

Since I made the first mutard-post of this mustardisation, and since it turned out to be a pope, I declare myself Hotdog Vendor ED, Hot Diggety and Perpetual Double Mustard Pope.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

yappobiscuits

Re: PUNSAW IT FROM ORBIT. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE.

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:45 pm UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Zanclean and Mustard seem pretty appropriate descriptors for the sorts of things heavy metal music usually seems to be about. I wouldn't really know, though.

...Which would be fine if VHF were a metal band... when they were formed, it was established they were some form of weird electronica. Which is molpish, as it means any kind of weird subject matter is appropriate.

HES

Postby HES » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:49 pm UTC

It stands to reason that they would release at least one weird metal electronica album.
He/Him/His Image

lmjb1964

HES USED POST! IT'S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE...

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:51 pm UTC

Well, it could be effective. Depends on what HES planned to do, I guess.

Mr Moriarty wrote:Thank you very much

I like returning to the OTT... It's like being drunk in a mad house. I'm not entirely sure whats going on but I'm having a good time.

Being drunk by whom, I wonder?

Congrats on you RNMs, balthasar and yappo! I just looked at the numbers 2 seconds ago but have already forgotten what they are, but congrats anyway!

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:52 pm UTC

HES wrote:It stands to reason that they would release at least one weird metal electronica album.

Quite possibly. I reckon that's what Times of Zanclean Mustard will be.
lmjb1964 wrote:Congrats on you RNMs, balthasar and yappo! I just looked at the numbers 2 seconds ago but have already forgotten what they are, but congrats anyway!

Oh, I had one? Thanks!
*Checks* Oh right, 2600.

ChronosDragon

Re: PUNSAW IT FROM ORBIT. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE.

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:36 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:Zanclean and Mustard seem pretty appropriate descriptors for the sorts of things heavy metal music usually seems to be about. I wouldn't really know, though.

...Which would be fine if VHF were a metal band... when they were formed, it was established they were some form of weird electronica. Which is molpish, as it means any kind of weird subject matter is appropriate.

Ah yeah - electronica, which is usually general enough to include pretty much every other music genre as long as a few of the instruments are synthesized.

And actually, a lot of industrial/techno style electronica tends to be pretty angsty as well. So it works out.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Feedback for us.

Postby AluisioASG » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:44 pm UTC

chirpingmustard.com is being worked on to include a page listing alternative communication means for mustardtime. I need to be careful so as not to overlap with the wiki.

balthalinktester wrote:wiki chirpingmustard.com links to http://xkcd-time.wikia.com/wiki which gives a 404.
It should point to http://xkcd-time.wikia.com/wiki/XKCD_Time_Wiki or http://xkcd-time.wikia.com

Hm, it appears http://xkcd-time.wikia.com/Molpy gets automatically redirected to http://xkcd-time.wikia.com/wiki/Molpy, so I guess I can undo that. …Done.

Sustainabilizer wrote:What are our plans for the worst case, in case the mustard persists?

We gear up the Raftcastle, simple as that. Old posts stay in the mirror; how the latter would handle the new forum (if at all) would be up to balthamirroradmin.
I'd still need to find a file hosting solution for the attachments, though.

mrob27 wrote:I have a request: When a post contains a link to another post, for example viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&start=64080#p3495064, it would be nice if ЯOЯЯIM ƎHT could preserve that little "#p3495064" at the end, and convert it into http://1190.bicyclesonthemoon.dnsd.info ... 3#p3495064 rather than doing what it does right now, which is http://1190.bicyclesonthemoon.dnsd.info ... ew?np=1603.

Wouldn't http://mirror.chirpingmustard.com/view? ... 4#p3495064 be better?

bro27-m wrote:OtherComic 1305 (the one that describes online communities like this one)

I, in Story13.md wrote:
Alu wrote:Remember that xkcd comic with the hidden support chat room and the people who became friends through it? 'Twas a place like that. Except we slowly got to meet each other in real life.

:)

balthabotmaker wrote:[bothasar_p] does his best to pretend he's not a bot so that the fora will accept him.

Guess with whom safira learned how to interact with the fora?

slinches wrote:Mission Impostable: Bag Protocol

I was thinking about the attachments server on my way home. I'll let you guess which subdomain I was considering to use for it.

lmjb1964 wrote:Just wanted to say a big Hurrah to balthawizard for the rorriM, and to the gods mods he whose username must not be capitalized for getting the fora back on line!

FTFY

For context: the link thumbnail was MustardHES

Alright, back to writing pages for the site…
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:31 am UTC

Oh, yes! RNMs! Cakes!

balthasar_s:
Spoiler:
yappobiscuits:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:33 am UTC

EEE I was expecting the usual waterottermolpy cake but an accordion cake is much treeisher and awesomefuller! :mrgreen:

Not that waterottermolpies aren't, I just get them all the time :P

HES

Postby HES » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:46 am UTC

The figure next to it isn't that inaccurate, either.

Well, apart from not being a waterottermolpy.
He/Him/His Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:47 am UTC

Beardless, but otherwise yes indeed!

Oh yeah and the molpy thing.

HES

Postby HES » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:51 am UTC

Also, I don't think you're that small. Or do you own a giant accordion?
He/Him/His Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:16 am UTC

I don't but now I want one...

HES

Postby HES » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:20 am UTC

Well...
Spoiler:
He/Him/His Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:31 am UTC

Woohoo! *steals*

ergman

Postby ergman » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:55 am UTC

wow! such ketchup! we should have mustard more often!H
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:58 am UTC

ergman wrote:wow! such ketchup! we should have mustard more often!H

Certainly keeps us on our toes. Also apparently makes us more conversational.

HES

Postby HES » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:14 am UTC

It gives us something to wait for.
He/Him/His Image

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:16 am UTC

HES wrote:It gives us something to wait for.

I haven't waited this hard since the Rosetta Administration!

ergman

Postby ergman » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:17 am UTC

well, we have the balthaONGs to wait for, but they're waiting for something we've already waited for. Still, It seems likely there's some more plot going on behind that than we know of so far.

preview edit: :P
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”