1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0320

Postby mscha » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:30 pm UTC

DEFONGED...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

Code: Select all

bGJZVWRgbmpiUmJeUV5aTmBeRltaSFFFOVNUOVBPMU9RMkxNL05QKUpMdmIwalgTa1csHSksNUQ+H0RGEg8MHiESMisRSDkUalkIbmALKD5ADRATFxMLUkUTe2QTKDU1Cw4SGhgVPDYyNC0nhWsTKyckWUUHUkktOzMrGh4hjHMTJhkEfGUHJycYclYNTUM6Ih0aNycERjwzkngSZlU6STcGQzgtTEhDVkxEUkc9BAMDXFJJYlZMVzoBZlpSZ0kDg10DeFkEd2ladGJJcF5HiXILeWtZk4JnhnZihHRch3RIh3AtkH9olnMGkW4FiGkFYj4BRisBNBwAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

NoMouse

Another completely silly theory

Postby NoMouse » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:31 pm UTC

The dam is so bigm that when they moved the elevator close to it, the gravity of the dam kept it in place.

mdo not confuse with: your mom
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby ZoomanSP » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:18 pm UTC

Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

mrob27

ALL YOUR NEWPIXBOT ARE BELONG TO S&M

Postby mrob27 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:58 pm UTC

I love the Bernoulli suggestion, and the gravity idea too (and electrostatic charge might do something similar). I predict that in frame 0321 we'll see all three in action, somehow. Possibly involving black holes and ninjas (but not the kind that ninja newpixbot), all of which are made of black pixels, so they'll be invisible meaning that my prediction will be a little harder to prove.
Last edited by mrob27 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:13 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

mikrit

Postby mikrit » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:08 pm UTC

Maybe the released the dam rope suddenly, and then the elevator started swinging left and right, as it was raising. However, we only see the elevator at ONG times, so if the elevator swinging has the same frequency as the ONGs, we would have a resonance that makes us see the elevator only in the leftmost position of each swing.

I think this kind of resonance made astronomers believe that Mercury always had the same side facing the sun.

I would hate to travel by swinging elevator (especially near a crumbling dam). These are brave Beanies.
Hatted and wimpled by ergman.
Dubbed "First and Eldest of Ottificators" by svenman.
Febrion wrote: "etc" is latin for "this would look better with more examples, but I can't think of any".

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:16 pm UTC

Well done, mikrit, finally a solution I can believe in. :D
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

karhell

Postby karhell » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:16 pm UTC

So, having been linked to the library of babel by Whizbang in the new OtherComic thread, I spent some time snooping around and found this... Alright, who's been messing with the books ?
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:34 pm UTC

Holy Croce
Spoiler:

mrob27

IN B4 AWEFULSOME OTTERCOMICS

Postby mrob27 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:35 pm UTC

That's pretty funny. I found a molpish contradiction :).
  All you have to do is go to their search page, and type in up to 3200 characters (because pages in The Library of Babel have 40 lines of 80 characters). It will "find" pages matching what you typed in. To get a permalink, click the "Bookmarkable" link on the left side of a page.
  It's a cute idea, but it allows people to publish anything without creating an account, with all the legal consequences that implies. I suspect it won't last long.

P.S.: I found a moonbase-RELATED page.
Last edited by mrob27 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:37 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:36 pm UTC

mikrit wrote:I would hate to travel by swinging elevator (especially near a crumbling dam). These are brave Beanies.

Indeed, but they are safe on top now... Or at least as safe as one can be on top of a crumbling dam. Hope they aren't in the center.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Re: IN B4 AWEFULSOME OTTERCOMICS

Postby Whizbang » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:27 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:It's a cute idea, but it allows people to publish anything without creating an account, with all the legal consequences that implies. I suspect it won't last long.

Actually, all pages are generated using a seed(the location (ie hex, shelf, book, page)) and an algorithm. Those pages, with those words, theoretically existed before you searched for them. The algorithm literally produces every possible combination of English letters, including spaces, commas, and periods. No one is "publishing" anything, but instead merely "researching" it.

mrob27

_MY RIVERISH RAPTOR: OTTISHNESS IS MAGIC_

Postby mrob27 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:48 pm UTC

Whizbang wrote:Actually, all pages are generated using a seed(the location (ie hex, shelf, book, page)) and an algorithm. Those pages, with those words, theoretically existed before you searched for them. The algorithm literally produces every possible combination of English letters, including spaces, commas, and periods. No one is "publishing" anything, but instead merely "researching" it.

Sure, that's the way the index would need to work. But the Library of Babel contains everything, including copyrighted things. Regardless of what algorithms are used to find the content, once the content is found it can become the target of a legal challenge.
  For example, if you wanted to assert a copyright on your post (the text I just quoted), you could send a DMCA takedown notice to the maintainers of libraryofbabel.info and tell them to remove libraryofbabel.info/bookmark.cgi?xhf_gae61, because that page contains your copyrighted text.
  As you pointed out, The Library of Babel is all "prior art". Your having posted here before I searched for the text in the Library ought to be irrelevant — because the text was in The Library of Babel before either of us thought about having this conversation.
  (The following is wrong: Biotech firms are allowed to "copyright" sequences of DNA that existed before the advent of biotech, and this is not substantially different. The legal system's treatment of "intellectual property" doesn't seem to care about such prior art.)
Last edited by mrob27 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:00 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:58 pm UTC

Ah. I see the concern now. :)

mrob27

YOU THWAP BY THE VITSSÅGEN, YOU :AZULE: BY THE VITSSÅGEN

Postby mrob27 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:06 pm UTC

Whizbang wrote:Ah. I see the concern now. :)

Actually, I'm wrong, and there might not be a concern. I just did some fact-checking on myself and found out that the DNA situation changed in 2013 in the USA. If so, and if a similar "it all existed before we humans came on the scene" argument could pass whatever tests the courts would wish to apply, then perhaps this Library of Babel website can single-handedly undo all intellectual property rights related to alphabetic text … but I wouldn't hold my breath :P

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:16 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:In blitzreport 23 I find this:
Spoiler:

lmjb1964 wrote: I haven't even had a chance to read balthasar's newest awesomeful blitz report.
So how would you know it's awesomeful?

Because you wrote it, silly.

ZoomanSP wrote:
balthasar_s wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote: I haven't even had a chance to read balthasar's newest awesomeful blitz report.
So how would you know it's awesomeful?
Time travel.

Oh yeah, that too. :)

Shiny!

Who was it that called the conveyor belt? They seem to have nailed it. But what is it conveying?

I enjoyed all the discussion of the swinging elevator, and I think mikrit came up with a perfect solution. :)

ETA oops

Edit 2: When is it going to change to RUN?
Last edited by lmjb1964 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:34 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

Help addams stay in her home! https://www.crowdrise.com/in-a-comically-tragic-turn-of-events-addams-didnt-die
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0321

Postby mscha » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:30 pm UTC

ONGLICISMS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

bGJZVWRgbmpiUmJeUV5aTmBeRltaSVFIOVNUO1FOMU9RL05QMkxOKUpMZlY6a1cuNUQ8KTU1H0RGKiMISTcFU0USalgHalgUGx4hFhMLe2QSCg4RIz5BNTAViXMLOCgENC0nPDYyWUUHHScqDRASSDoWVUswUkc9jHMTbmALKyckIh4aGRgVRjwzTUM6hWsTOzMrEQ4LclUMJxgDHiESJycYQjguBAMDh2gFknoSVjoCZkoDTEhCVkxEUD8sXFJJYlZMiHEseGMsZlpSdGJJb15Id2ladWdSeFoEfWQGkW0FlnMHgl0DiHVLinljlIJpkH9ohXVbMxsARCsBYj4B.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

mrob27

CROIKEY! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT S&M!

Postby mrob27 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:37 pm UTC

I think you got that last link wrong. The correct reference is aqhwq,slnenr_chylk_bkym.b315 :D

(This could easily become the biggest game of xkcd 915 ever! :o )
Last edited by mrob27 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:42 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:41 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:(This could easily become the biggest game of xkcd 915 ever! :o )

I was just about to label you a revisionist and link this. :)

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:51 pm UTC

Just a quick note that missing ONGs aren't newpixbot's fault (and aren't caused by mentioninjaing future frames either): it is doing its best but simply finds no frames to post on occasion.
(It seems like Time-1 has caught up with its Maker.)

ETA: Why aren't are Beanie friends panicking?
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

mrob27

IF QUACKMOLPIES ARE WRONG, I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT

Postby mrob27 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:02 pm UTC

I forgot to say it earlier, but I'm also going with @mikrit's swingevator theory ;)

Whizbang wrote:I was just about to label you a revisionist […]

Nope, the OTA was the revisionistheresy! — He chose the wrong book out of the Library.

mscha wrote:(It seems like Time-1 has caught up with its Maker.)

The t-1 Maker can take a break… all of xes Frames are in the Images wing of the Library.

(Yay! Another way I can post future frames without ninjaing anyone! I just have to work out that little detail of clairvoyance and Time-travel… :?)

mrob27 Image (899!)

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:04 pm UTC

Amen.

What would an OTTish Amen be? Let's see, "amen" means so be it, so maybe "Neat?" "Yeah?" :D

Spoiler:
Reminds me of a comedian I heard talking about going to mass at a Catholic church. He hadn't been for a while, so he didn't remember everything you were supposed to do or say. When he went to Communion and the priest said, "The body of Christ," the guy answered, "Cool." :D

If you ask me, the Beanies have been way more calm all along than I would have expected them to be.

Help addams stay in her home! https://www.crowdrise.com/in-a-comically-tragic-turn-of-events-addams-didnt-die
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Re: IF QUACKMOLPIES ARE WRONG, I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT

Postby Whizbang » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:08 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:(Yay! Another way I can post future frames without ninjaing anyone! I just have to work out that little detail of clairvoyance and Time-travel… :?)

Or just get really lucky.

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0322

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:30 am UTC

GIDDONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

bGJYVWRgbWpiUmJeUV5aTmBeRltaSVFIOVNUO1FOMkxOMU9RL05QKUpMZlY6NUQ8HjY3H0RGKyMHUkUQalcHalgUKTU1Gx4hDhAPFhQLHiESe2QSIz5BCg4RNjAVinMLOCgEPDYyNC0nKyckWUUHZkoDbmALSDoXHSUpOzMraFUwVEoujHMTcVcOIh4aRjw0hWsSJycYGRgVTUM6QjguEg0IJxkDBwYFSTcFTEhDVkxEUD8lU0c9XFJJYlZMeGMsiHEsknoSNB0AcWROc2ZYZlpScF9GeFsEfWIFkW4GhmgFgl0DlHMGhnVYinpjlIJqVToBkH9oYz8BRCsBdGJJ.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:20 am UTC

A question to the windowmakers: is there a way to find out the latest frame of a story?
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

mscha

Time Randomly Revisited - np68

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:00 am UTC

BANXRONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:THE MUSTARDY MOMES WERE NEITHER MUSTARDY NOR MOMES. DISCUSS.

-- posted by randompixbot

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0323

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:30 am UTC

MILLONGTON...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

bGJZVWRgbWpiUmJeUV5bTmBeRltaSVJEOVNUOVBMS0lEMU9RMkxNL05QKUpMZlMydmMvU0ktHTY4H0RGHiESSDcEU0YTb2ALRTgXKTU1Cw4QFxQLEw0INjAVe2QSNkM7Ij5AHSQnPDYzhWwSalcUJhoDNC0nKycka1YGJycZZlU6jHMTOCgEGx4hIR8giXMLTUM6GhgWKiIIIh0aclkPRjwzOzMrBgUEQjgtMRwAdloEWUUFVkxERCwBVTsCZUsDU0c9XFJJUD8ohmkFZlpSYlZMdGdZb11Fc2JKh3EugV4DcWNPkW4GfGMGknkRYj8BhXVYlIJminpjlXMFkH9n.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:35 am UTC

What are those things protruding from the conveyerbot's midsection!? :shock:

ucim

Postby ucim » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:32 am UTC

Syringes? It would go with the label "XTC" on the side.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:39 am UTC

Forklift.
BFTF replay
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

mikrit

Postby mikrit » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:56 am UTC

They are used when the vehicle competes on a racing track with Ben Hur, and will slash his wooden wheels to splinters. *Evil laugh.*
Febrion wrote: "etc" is latin for "this would look better with more examples, but I can't think of any".

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0324

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:30 am UTC

STRONGULATE...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

bGJZVWRgbWphUmJeUV9bTmBeRltaSVFAXFJJOVNUS0lEPFBLMkxNL05QKUpMMU9RH0RGdGIsVEsuHSQnDhAQHiERKyIHSDcDUUYOe2QSNS8WFxMLVkgYe2QHGBcWalcUbmALJhoDJT9BHTY3NC0nOjUycVoSGh4hKDY1ZEwDJycYTUM6QjguKyckiXMLjHMThWwTa1UFIh0adloERjkXOCgDRjwzWkUFEg4IQywBOUQ6kG8UU0c9VkxEZ1QxBQUEOzMrUT4pknoScF5GZlU6YlZMVDwCZlpSdGJJdWdZhmoFkW4Fhm0jk4JpinpjhnVWMRwAlnQEc2ZRkH9lAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

Sustainabilizer

Postby Sustainabilizer » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:58 am UTC

slinches wrote:What are those things protruding from the conveyerbot's midsection!? :shock:

Whatever it was, it's gone again. Epsilon.
Confused about the OTT? See the Wiki!
Want more 1190: Time? Check out TimeAfterTime!
There is a MIRROR of the OTT, just in case.
Thanks for participating in my Scientific Conference and OTTer Meetup!
Image Help addams!

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0325

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:30 pm UTC

DISPONGED...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

bGJZVWRgbmpiUmJeUF9bTmBeRltaSVBEOVNUO1FPS0lEMkxOL05QMU5RKUpMH0VGVUotb2AMd2MucVsTHTU2DhARHiERalYGJycZHSUoFxQLe2QSaVgTJj5AKiIHU0URKS8tKDc4OjUxNjAThWwSSDcDNC0nNUM6Gx4hKyckfGQHjHMTaVcwGRgWIh4aWkYDTUM6ZlU6RDIKRjwzY0wDEw4IJhoCOzMrNykDQjguVkxEXFJJUkc9BQQEhWoGUz0CiHAsUD8qknoRMh4AkW4FYD8BgF8EYlZMbmJNdGdZZlpSdloEb15GiXMLinpjhnVXmHUElIJnkH9oc2JKAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:16 pm UTC

In related news.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0326

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:30 pm UTC

ONGRESSION...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

bGJZVWRgbmpiUmJeUV9bTmBeRltaSFFFXFJJOVNUO1BNMkxNS0lEMU5RL05QKUpMH0RFKTY1UkYTbmAMalgUN0M7DhAPFxQKNjATe2QSJD5BhGsSKyIFHTU2e2UHNC0nOjUyGBgWNykCc10SalYGJycYHSUoGx4gVEkrd2MvKycljXMTRDUNYEoVaFUyWUUDY0wDJhsDHiERIh4aRjwzUkc9Eg4HQjguiXMLSDgDOzMrknkRVkxETUM6BQQEUj0CkG4SUD8ph3EsdlsEZlpSZVQ7YlZMgF8EdWdZblxGhmsGcWROc2JKkm4FmII+k4JqinpjhnVXMB4AmHYEkH9l.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

Neil_Boekend

Re: MAXIMUM BLITZROCKETS YIELDS MAXIMUM OLDPICES

Postby Neil_Boekend » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:40 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:
mscha wrote:ETA by mscha: I still don't understand what the elevator is doing. At the bottom, it moved a few q to the left, but once it reached the top, it's in the same position as before.
Do the Beanies know how to manipulate gravity? Or did the dam breaching cause a landslide of a few q?

Not a few q, only a few tenths of a q. This image shows the alignment before the shift:

It was suggested (by @mikrit, OTT:2392:2) that the average of the heights of the two Beanies should be 1q, and the vertical bars numbered 9, 10, 11, 12 are that height. When they reached the bottom the left Beanie reached out (frame t-1_0230) and moved it no more than half xer own height (frame t-1_0244)

When @mscha first pointed out (at OTT:2401:3) that the Beanievator was ascending without having shifted back to the right, I and others called shenanigansmustard. I also suggested (OTT:2392:9) that we're seeing movement in the 3rd dimension, like in Time frames 1359, 1360, etc.

mrob27 Image

(ETA: While @mscha is here, I suggested that xe could improve newpixbot's ninja-avoidance algorithm. A post that does not contain any <image> cannot possibly ninja newpixbot. (One would also want to whitelist images whose URL contains "/images/smilies/") )

(and lots of other molpish posts)
They didn't move the lift. They moved the dam, and the camera.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

NoMouse

ATTACK ITS WEAK POINT FOR OTHERRIVERWADINGISH TEMPORALITY

Postby NoMouse » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:36 pm UTC

slinches wrote:What are those things protruding from the conveyerbot's midsection!? :shock:

Mustard? That's the only explanation I can come with at the moment. Really epsilonish.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

mikrit

Postby mikrit » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:40 pm UTC

SBN wrote:In related news.

For a moment there, I thought the headline would be:

Air Force grants BU researcher $1.85M to study hidden messages in epilogue sequence.

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0327

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:30 pm UTC

GRONGERS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

a2JZVWRgbmpiUmJeUV9bTmBeRltaSVJGOVNUPFBPS0lEMk5RL05QKUpMMkxOaFYyH0VGHTQ2HiESRDUOY0wDalcHUkUQOEQ8DhARFxMKe2QSalgUJycYJj5BGx4hEg4HKyIFHSUoKDQ0OjUyPDIGhGsSNykCKyclMi8bGBgWNC0nbmALjHMSclwSV0QDVEkuIh0aTUM6RjwziXMLQjguOzMrJhsDMR0AVkxEUkc9BAQESDkDkG4VUj0CXFJJZVQ6d2ItUD8se2QHdlsEiHIuZlpSknoSYlZMgF8EbFtFhnVXdGJKcmVQdWdZhmsGkm4Fk4JqinpjkH9mmXYEAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”