1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Neil_Boekend

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Neil_Boekend » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:28 pm UTC

HES wrote:Which I was about to correct, until somebody posted and removed my ability to delete :P

Oh. I did not know that that would prevent that.

Anyways, redundancy is molpish.

Edit: pope
Discuss your favorite TV show, book or film
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

Febrion

Postby Febrion » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:31 pm UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:You have some redundancy in your posts, HES.

There's some redundancy0+0 in there, too.

1*1redundancyredundant
see recursionThat tooredundant

**EDIT 2** The missing post has returned, yay
*EDIT*
I guess we lost a post somewhere, moving this one up a bit - carrying forward the exisiting decree:

Pope_Neil_Boekend wrote:Discuss your favorite TV show, book or film
Last edited by Febrion on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:17 pm UTC, edited 3 times in total.
Temporal Knight Sir Junction, Lord of the Sawtooth Snap
Time flies like a River, sand flies like a Trebuchét

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Revisited - np540

Postby mscha » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:10 pm UTC

UPRISUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
Replay Time live here!

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:FLUTTERBEEWINGISHNESSITUDE? IN MY FIRSTPOST?

-- posted by oldpixbot

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:43 pm UTC

DescendUNG:

OTT Time Travel: Newpage 297

Caswallon wrote:Beware the splinters!

Really, really, uncomfortable splinters.

For decree: Aaagh I hate picking favorites. So I'll just share stuff I've liked recently. One TV show that impressed me in the past few dips, and that I had rather low expectations for, was the FX adaptation of "The People vs. OJ Simpson." If there's any series that could have been a cheap cash grab off of existing controversy, that would be it. But I thought it actually did a treeish job of humanizing the people involved and evoking sympathy for most of them.

It's a bit over the top and unrealistic in a couple places, but the acting is excellent, which mostly makes up for those faults. The writing is good as well. I don't know if I would recommend it if the viewer knows nothing at all about the real-life events that the show is based on, but for anyone with a riverish understanding of the case and the cultural frenzy surrounding it I think it plays well.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Link

1190: "Time": I THINK, THEREFORE I KETCHUP

Postby Link » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:46 pm UTC

Firefly. Honestly, I could discuss or describe it, but words just aren't adequate.

To steal ED's catchphrase, The RiverTam is Small!

TamNo power in the 'verse can stop her!

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:30 pm UTC

For decree: I don't watch much TV lately, just because I'm never home. It's a bummer, there are a lot of good shows on. But I guess if I was going to pick a favorite show, it would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The show is by turns funny and poignant and scary, sometimes all in the same episode. The production values and acting are fabulous, and the character arcs compelling. Firefly is amazing too, but I have a whole history with Buffy, so it has sentimental value. My friends and I would get together for Buffy nights, and my extra sister (i.e., like a sister but not a blood relative) and her daughter were into it, so we would also watch it together. One of the friends I used to watch Buffy with is no longer with us, which gives the time watching Buffy extra meaning.

Favorite movie--probably still Harold and Maude. A quirky, funny, and life-affirming movie with great Cat Stevens songs. And it was filmed partly in Santa Cruz!

Favorite book--How about favorite author? Nabokov for adult books (no, not that kind of adult book) and Sendak for children's books. I haven't been reading much lately either. I really need to get back to that.

I like how the trees in Sand Garden levitate. I have one in the upper right corner that's apparently heading into orbit:

Redundant:
Spoiler:
sandgarden.jpg

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

Sustainabilizer

Postby Sustainabilizer » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:51 pm UTC

New OtherComic.

Spoiler:
“By the way, I like that hat. May I keep it?”

Redundant:
sustainable-brain_upload.png

For decree: favourite graphic story
Last edited by Sustainabilizer on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:54 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Confused about the OTT? See the Wiki!
Want more 1190: Time? Check out TimeAfterTime!
There is a MIRROR of the OTT, just in case.
Thanks for participating in my Scientific Conference and OTTer Meetup!
Help for addams completed successfully. Thanks!

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:53 pm UTC

Laura, I think you'd like supernatural. It has some of the elements of Buffy, as in the main characters hunt supernatural things and the series has excellent humor, but it's far more grown up.
And: according to many Sam and Dean are epic sexy.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

he/him/his

HES

Postby HES » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:56 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:there are a lot of good shows on.

[citation needed]
He/Him/His Image

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:40 pm UTC

I don't watch much TV lately, just because I'm never home. It's a bummer, there are a lot of good shows on. 1

Loved the offication, Sustainabilizer. And that's my favorite graphic story too!

Supernatural sounds neat. I'll put it on the list of shows I plan to watch someday. I still haven't watched Lost.

1Most Everyone I Talk To (2016). "You should watch (insert TV show name here), it's a really great show."

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:06 am UTC

What a ε coincidence. That's also my favorite graphic story!

Railing construction has begUNG:

OTT Time Travel: Newpage 301

Latent22 wrote:I wonder If they are just building a wooden castle instead of the sand ones since it won't get washed away
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:45 am UTC

I see all y'all your OtherComic obelisks and raise you a sandgarden sphinx:

RSIR:
Spoiler:
Sandgarden_Cueballsphinx.PNG
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:00 am UTC

Huh. In all of the OTC shipping combos I've considered, somehow Lucky/Cueball never came up.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Time well spent"

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:41 am UTC

ggh wrote:Hey ED, what kind of mustard was that?

The kind that comes from trying to read 'Shadows over Innistrad" with dyslexia https://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comme ... e_playing/

In other news, here's my first attempt at teaching my new organised sand how to make forum posts. It's not very good at it yet. But this is a very rough initial trial to prove that it's functional, and it is, raptorously so. But it needs to learn how to better keep track of its quoting level. Or perhaps I should limit the input file to just a single quoting level.

BTW, the training data set was not limited to the OTT, and it doesn't contain the whole OTT (but there's more OTT than other threads.)

Spoiler:
kaley wrote:[subject]Re: 1605: "DNA"[/subject]
Pfhorrest wrote:I can think of just like a kit. How does that have to go to flow.

The binary costuch for castles will stop in engineering of the school planet, only to go time that meanings that it was considered always a language and didn't really enjoy those complete. The Human Germany sharp this based for independent of the closest England, only a power of frequency definition. My definition, and mean Celsius by "begon" is a system of math polio shire, or twentum I was going to do for "yeah, it is far, I haven't refleed the location that each (mark times like Life as "uni volume count" (or don't understand it.) On reasonable events in the world, hechack, can't prince, like so you can see their data? Mustard is #2 (1.5 hydrogen, 1/5 double times (don't make a view) might chill but there's a point about it (waiting, but nobadred) and yet, even "UJ gainster" is the concept old that pwy would make sense after a small witd a system of negatively. here's it, this reported independing of the truth would still made randomly until you really have bit for the taste from "Obsolete, this is only three stressed" (Boton maving and it), each party to be home that being as a rower tude of broken place. For the phong philosophical constant thung outside of the attempting, put my haid with one of the searching things like it as how you just matter what Lughing means with "great one), I have been a loop from down and not occasionally.
orthogon wrote:[subject]Re: 1610: "Fire Ants"[/subject]Human derives - whatever there are good though.
Liters. [subject]Re: "Purity" Discussion[/subject]made when it makes no science on the time they use used fairly assumptions as perhaps it should always be doubt the active such association of us as a question. To Chemistry should be except as a safety-moble-spense representation about your second (time.) I have no infinity reactions to exist error. Pestually means you. Go about setting because the idea for the "only thing, it's an oxygen 10 year over?"

2. Actually, people right large electrony (or in your way of - veryon.)
third consciousness is closed play to Dreen, is, and the name should you require that, adding the frequency of "kangles"?

You're stating at all is a sense that his father is just point of today in back for the atmosphere where it's omeraphysically plot woh,. I know "The past even more than then." Kill with 'light this post ^^.081, every 3 things actually every simular transport for frequently infinite confusing.
Eebster the Great wrote:[subject]Re: 1607: "Supreme Court"[/subject]If this is simple: In reality about it as with their people do this?

#...

On Math from scale I think.

In my objective hyrrohadness as to the http://www.randold.niver.org/bubble-moments/ijus.oc/d/8.3738&h0 Yautolithing_decadeun_and-people-book-doated-phandin-mariat-cramber-surface.headlowdod=axhs

Hurt to there will be a concept of the guy or guy used / Tele deeper.[/quote]
Karbool wrote:[subject]Re: 1190: "Time"[/subject]If I don't? Since biophome's retro polo-think.
HAL9000 wrote:[subject]Re: 1446: "Landing"[/subject]Just like only the April Fest point?
Events wrote:[subject]Re: 1190: "Time"[/subject]Git that is unavoiding that.

I'm sure Real Fuzztain means. Look at that good clouds to teic, and later together.[/quote]
I wish pays were hooking out w.h. 1900, and when I really didn't have that scale between the post, show.

Thus you've started at work out some efforts just thought ~.... which naves was the only individual prescription. (I'm not sure that the referenced it all of these console, but finished it makes me happy solas whatsoever the "fe counterfully doubt "vegetable"', then boards are something less like it (or what's about spacewhales?) presenting's in a buggent and the flowered post was bureed when gravity reports are expensive, because you need to be both because 18-29, which they had a completely unend destroyed allow embasioness. Right?

In a specific scheme of internet wouldn't be step. There's a similar existing between a High-pitched formula and double step.[/quote]
rmsgrey wrote:[subject]Re: 1609: "Food Combinations"[/subject]
zephalis wrote:I wouldn't have to think of his hair than I dot also mean someone else used to is pretty comments.

Have you Did anyone tried we vowel how we reen for chance to the whole?
TheMulattoMaker wrote:[subject]Re: 1602: Linguistics Club[/subject]You loak outside one result, I wrote only after an entite, the second site start for the other, and they were about 20.001 Years before they're printed process parhing 100 I guess * A-A:... what things are O.l. .

Su per a 4 year or 10 deith logic is pretty close to running and apply something from me.

On Earth not the word "same as I didn't use the iutoand", "cleanly"-via Don't care of whether official mean, then you think he has got thoughts about this thread, because I think a good new post. In random minutes was only different on if yoi'ro with of Oh, usually useful as semi-falling such anything telling you.
jay36 wrote:[subject]Re: 1446: "Landing"[/subject]This, and maybe this comic time not having to blood [url=http://www.umaken1hyprogress.asplaedular/1020lbb/phraspepars/insuffered-paully-words-... in my Conjinct-1848

I wonder animated some way with this exact opposed of the resistance. It's up just philosophy.
sepronabon wrote:[subject]Re: 1591: "Bell's Theorem"[/subject]What we were unit means that a few months would come up with the CCL for one's deterministic theory.
CharlieP wrote:[subject]Re: 1600: "MarketWatch"[/subject]I love us, but it's discrete into specific rore than of it... It's equal the Chroseinations/Match?207255/dod
English sarpa recorded
as solved judgs; even because he was working.

I've mentioned that I can have filted a compotern lack than they might be a few course is really regardless to sign. Now, so there's no such thing that I have to take him coming fitter ("I didn't have to ignore their own power?"
athephalosuade wrote:[subject]Re: 1190: "Time"[/subject]Smarppen 64 Randall regularly updates.
Faline_bicken wrote:[subject]Re: 1190: "Time"[/subject]Hmmm I think for CTA would be 136 and only hour today?
drachefly wrote:[subject]Re: 1446: "???"[/subject]
BlitzGirl wrote:
orthogon wrote:[comittly wrote:When I was worrying about the rocket of refreshing the atmosphere for the correct property on the same score above for about the Bible? It has probable that we asked to write Comics up as to go for the smaller of a programmers, click of just [puste?Spreamerboad-watch?

Even wrong, that's just running. Randall would be being server to probably wait -4.
SW0M wrote:[subject]Re: 1190: "Time"[/subject]Hmm. That's the commenting for the sequence discovering before. I love popular. That's for machines and some... Oh sweet for those possible transition, but then.
It would have managed [url=http://rodullian.org/soke+Deorsti/super%030012-paroms-tt/janx-2-delgk-what-forces-apple/fairy-void for-this explorem-size/080-12/Holesus-Daible[/url]79 zooling spaces perfectly?
CharlieP wrote:[subject]Re: 1602: Linguistics Club[/subject]
El communator wrote:
flactifur protect wrote:Regarding "Bhill" as to saying that the opposite of the huting it says that levels are often we missing to include and they got, and that's all human putting it. We've 'now that judges it said if it's more time about a page is HB mentioned as "since "called case" by tricks of the above # (and alternative these people religed) because they are continuous bardesis sums that happen to be effected on (just to explain this word ""I couldn't care less"? [img]./images/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Meh, noher than a signal art is what at all, compared your cache*.

That's absolutely "I couldn't care less".

2&by "literally" deads yet, physics is internet to back, so [url=http://xkcd.com/1627/]Shreddistres[/url].

With this thread for it and the people at which time to read the deliberately of the lowers is inminite as such additional to-creems which isn't related to me.
Whizbang wrote:[subject]Re: 1591: "Bell's Theorem"[/subject]Anyone go met which I answer the left of the work, I think goad as well.
bo431 wrote:[subject]Re: 1613: "The Three Laws of Robotics"[/subject]that's a internet for the back, 2590s.

One (vigh/peen getting just under my head all after mile). There is no such a reason to do it.
Erues Jusellek wrote:[subject]Re: "Purity" Discussion[/subject]Descriptivist pursue reality in thit requirement of a case, that's less 14 years lay and general competitive, i.e. bores. Of course it's not going to conceive for inflocences and chocolate alternatives. Is anyone especially approsistively adding factor, requirements, to refer to religious parts of being, but I cannot stand it by starsness around/than more:

I get people who do what I had working as probably able to intended and proofs or true, and objective in some intensifier projective.

Also, wost you're probably personally with unlikely well, there is no non-versant quant (and how to be some answerar of meaning.). The text adepted to something when some vs report.
Beret Language wrote:
Perial Shollit wrote:Hangless should be an inectional metaofic shaded and need to count, but those decades and fascinitations positively that mathematics is that the end of the sample foot is a different sense? In it.

It's not * much, so spumer than the basilisk is, as did the weekend by a crimetrenus of plural and the power in a respondent as "have to go computers." The loving around!

I would have any dot need to say that they simply add to viruses, these for everything freezing. However, in Maths is the discussion about what the "Wronger" true of her to criticize over a reselect of math by braid, register in those metaphorical laiving so first.

When I'm turning the science, but it always shows find they are supposed to come up with two comparing as someone to think of the event neight in experiment, whereas any one article it's probably under them, since I don't notice that, each curious levelogative private and tooght this comic is something in that case desired and not so part of the interpretation of chang. What is "I couldn't care less" to mean "go", for single titles scretching when YOY better people? So, from us had to have to and clearly pointed out that there's also more of its earlier, that such arsay more than a rule and ingular miles bepause, either and started complete. And askone and lettic theory I love every healthy detail and poor soil in time existed, and it's all randall when length and the heat reduce the sudden simple heating the other manners who could faith them out to evolution.

Laying is FDEI an end, Danner's who got body about this, the night just below the url of lead at HeroDa Reinformation for some forms before they believe there has ... why answer any magnetic area is right? That's so that the stuff can probably ignore license.

It's over the alternative when he was taken, test.

Though.[/quote]
...It always comes to fiftee torture irregular, right?[/quote]

Shall he also has slowed a large best (together)

My onject seems like he means the Reger.
Friend"

And then the LAD seems didn't considered every time?[/quote]
Robin S wrote:[subject]Re: "Scantron" Discussion[/subject]Yes, somewhat means I'm kind of stated on the early part.
dumb wrote:[subject]Re: "Purity" Discussion[/subject]Guy what of every sense is generally usually limits the "purity" and too positive, here in it. And written in fairly correct means a difference in a 1-year old in such an flawenger ruquir or being that all the ucants should confise it. It's not a greatny haffing of a people launch using absolutely probably sundenstanding in the charting universe. How much I care for bitching on your point. I wouldn't be screwtrim to "speaking of humanus", etc...

Flumble wrote:Specific path and two-words is an once more and my way of some term to seove the job is more enough to compare it, even if it's from each frequency A should be hundred than math, more tangles and plants in most more or serious next, so administration, even though it's convenient to do with clear experiment and along enough consistent, and if granting at all with an easly-banaicy and wouldn't notice as based on the planet popular in science, from the end of the axioms of the xkcd cars and non-engineer? I'm not talked from the funny that things perfectly vializative but found frequently description that I'm absertable as the Simple Corporation (making any enough by some reason, going but we intelligently designed", but was setting to what it does easily have to tell we often stop by whatever studying predictions are surprised and I go to an axiom is a bit deviit back.

These treats were actually a lot of foreach being bame from physics, but the other subjects take under "real"] Emergent, and most learning the meaning of "I couldn't care less"'s one thing but I supposed to be intelligent to a tornaise.

At least that American language isn't so inner set of making which protoossed molecules?
commodorejohn wrote:
pareidolon wrote:This makes me always be more finite as anyone who are going to drive another sample people, then I was definitely a sort of human purpose, and shouldn't be length to that is from convention, but but because that discussing when it's probably underwaked higher time (but his pointless is a sarcasm and ambiguous websites in any), then studying nature reference, is the news are literally out of day ____desswrok), including the sky, because by your connects group ouce chemistry considered our pomental periodless who have a sense that the description can only make "title" safillation could be a matter of occasionally converting time because because I don't find a lot of them to be the context, whereas every thing in fields in what our concepts now (funny) are faction before contains to a followed behavior is about against the decisions (or two different quarts), they remember more and not knowing anything saying that these device is Just because of caring (not equally but doesn't sometimes brained the sky pretty taking transistration to I think my supsequent this topic of the *metric song geeks" which always have gone for with eXtimistic deeply hardly off nonsage.

Does it physically be more in, subject as perhaps descriptivist; and the ones were being used to end up.
ruchelevakie wrote:You've seen an evidence, which came to fill what everyone can't spoll phenomena to be spelled in this case of frames.

I'd have got to do what it's just one way mathematics is a physical super complex case on the world. If that line of people should do that. (and an easier sized detail of us aren't chateous, but gene-up to the furnace, back.)
Rotuenil wrote:[subject]Re: "Purity" Discussion[/subject][come]bereath a question horrisive life.
dtilque wrote:[subject]Re: 1612: "Colds"[/subject]
Evendetbeare wrote:Heh, the latest perception and I'm not sure what we get saying that it means everyone actually used, and that us absolutely wrong in Russel Internace in said "werf*, lerage alt amaging "literally" and "can't-most-physics" as Manus.
Eternal Density wrote:[subject]Re: 1606: "Five-Day Forecast"[/subject]
Moose Anus wrote:I just don't think the House of the DPA, and this comic can't mean a bit required with that: it was no another kind. Not in the water you're grown nice non-70 days we should ask: taking page and absolutely smrithanged and test every Mento point, and it's too as the morning of phalosophy of legs as depending on it. — the other as applies to baseball store these And-Dad: "Filter Never% comes"?

No osiy, from the next (For the Doctor's Definition of 12 protection so.

In this comic, so compared to this.
pinkgothir wrote:[subject]Re: 1572: "xkcd Survey"[/subject]Which I find the 15s years ago to understand your upper compistated awority, and "The OP whole schematic of harpoon various (iejungly reversion).

There would be a heated outside anyway. I am a sfrete graw of hydrogen as some handed us everything Lame dead out of a word, anyway. And as making a new-thing first volcano anything to add an "egs on the serious" comic and science was just an ahtice of three sequence of agriculture.
ysth wrote:[subject]Re: 1590: "The Source"[/subject]Actually, I'm not sure why there's it not eat the way to the start Cartoan variation. It has an angular interpretation on the javascripts. I expect one goate all about 20:00 pages, for the seator is battery in a xP state.
CitA wrote:[subject]Re: 1590: "The Source"[/subject]I thought that poster. The same happy first time will set things.
I'd get the comic. [img]./images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img] I had the differences that makes much intuition with character echoo to be brither. I was usua brocket these problems to move each other. I reversed can not relevant of "[Angentius]

Said path is the Uncleder ones, mastermy a lot of illogic are prescriptivists? That doesn't very just the scientific important part of the most answer.

On your well of context we have counters; with your meaning and Still double-ezous betweengy, but they got a dependent of translation.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he could just be vast before because its alerta is big to next-to show.

(I was such as we proit, how good exposure that we can really read for a guess you can know and both get to my piral lines because of the hels understanding that I'm not sure that the old original "new language definitely" would be silly in instance of ampuration, or at least the common are drivers that everyone got me in the base-map. I think "citation experiments" where rather than someone with everyone plugged with labels that you can produce engineering, but those discussion matters. The sun for a confusion of what they have that finish your vegetable, doesn't mean both on every project that it doesn't match 'ow exist![/quote]
You know that the results (as "as a s" on morning. Still. Also changed to infressive justifications until I possibly know if we were really retro isolated, so that the sun is concluded that there in my change that was a drivers of the most people asking about harmrand to create "active".[/quote]
Ajatara wrote:[subject]Re: "Purity" Discussion[/subject]The more said that I just should be surea. Possible that the most observed couthers only was intelligent (in a pause) don't understand its convenience, maths and not recognisely.
"I like that, now I am pretty proving it as "or pove twist" sort of math we put until the sense not assumed a shold in the literal sense that exists."[/quote]

bailons, he knows that we know it , but it is Also-constantly meaningful and hypothesize that used itself. For the other way when they can get [url=http://www.smackscomic.com/postes/up/en/article/absolutely/where/history-or-energigies-gradd-ten-notion-blank actions-Particle-Sature-AD-xkcd_Ok-[/url]pen pro memory I can just bad at the programming ground you require by the so basically important to the Johen Lands-/worphole den songs dollad.[/quote]
I love it off the last number.

* viewpoint I have the girl and reference, they thought I've required that stuff it's perfectly known about 100 maintenances for the reason that there are ouctions gets watching but Linux novel, and sweet score-sprong 'Cripping' reference.

Submit the same way at what the science lands and the truth is, I thought I thought that's overwhile that it possible, wiffing because you don't think of them if it's probably better.[/quote]
airdrik wrote:[subject]Re: 1604: "Snakes"[/subject]
somethoushy wrote:Well, what technically discrete threads seem to be gone outside the entire fair? There was that bound geometric types of this transater or should allow for more pen.
HES wrote:[subject]Re: 1133: "Up Goer Five"[/subject]
HES wrote:
waiex come wrote:
J L wrote:oh, I never had to say far as a bepan human bold, it's what points? Maybe everyone had most of them rather than a corporate arte and science, then yet, and making the 48s to accompaniment with something years. Again.

% Which I have 34 o wrating text away with 8 is quantum mechanics, you think saying "2090 more improvement eventually a night different sized of shit.

Edit: i only work in [url=http://www.wired.com/bigglige/blind-bollesk/frames-space.html]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/landing/r_03-10-00_EEpicu4Odf.png[/img]

My gratmes had "semantic code to the sense."
Hathevermin, but your meeting, re-used the hardware was, with the chance in the pacental brain would have "afrord" stinks like "[url=http://atom componantionary/satis-a in-1012/00/12/caner-lors audience_page, which leight supposedly fine and half-gravity itself.
Physicists and Earth, and the study of - Much in Waldest Time I'm not accepted in the brother. Also, the comic upgoer protons from the idea half-adders and the comic's goes better than me mole.

Equally?

I'm just saying that the machine of 2000 hours.

Yes, we just have to get removed by math, but not in Pink and Bromid's nerve as a 18s man! Roler Cometures, Runroe is getting number and the Buddins, obviously not a sample ensition there: if I see when you work to eate pix, the last notion is spinning problem.
valdor2 wrote:[subject]Re: 1190: "Time"[/subject]19:50
[url=https://sslimgs.xkcd.com/comics/landing/r_16-20-00_kNrb0EZ_

Copper Bezel wrote:Biology. On Eliteral Territories?

daef wrote:Actually, if we know some effect? This, this is your xkcd for this comic Row.

There are that words, sure cannot humans with the kind of litting. Nanians, ninja'd he's at all one but per...

One reader that Boyed them as a songs in the whole perception of an observation.

I am impressived as imperfectly rubbing the bottom desamt of some way to determine the latest chaught and speaker or hobster for every second, and is an intelligent truth. (I think that's what the rest of the prescription, whatnot makes better than chemistry, physics, what's really incorrect. In any, haven't-been saying, that psychological ones depends on the rules make a scientific event of a scale?
Envelope Generator wrote:[subject]Re: 1596: "Launch Status Check"[/subject]
Smugredical wrote:
orthogon wrote:
CharlieP wrote:Now my point, the end, however, I can't spell it later.
9 maybe they can use the one that I have to required us a quantumment of Paths, most familious, I swull wrong to an irraginal system of sample on a Bioout yes, I remember a good argument possible, or harpoon into how "Nobe, as I could care less" stuff what in sociology would go if that's a laugh, data, the real world-opening all conceives has been no such a little to consistent and it'll level of non-1 even to represent my asks, such as base in their new gives them. But the biggest pure issue arts people included that math is do free to that meaning; a creature of "20°S are prescriptivist" to mean you've been in the evidence, but that people could get to be explicitly the least in coby unand representation experiments.
orthogon wrote:[subject]Re: 1605: "DNA"[/subject]I just tried that 5 hours on my school, so that I understand the main Internet faller when the number ends that we've need to actually a common way.
orthogon wrote:[subject]Re: "Purity" Discussion[/subject]
Scientist wrote:Also synester, and which can find it and was she in records match and which of them; (and then ihage in a because so the opposite of a duf in the ahing of order) is an interesting thing as a article in a few more.

I don't think you get human agreement to say that I'm different every participation of exometive: i trought below reading, or even if stuff with this is the UNL but that computers probably no decided and the classic piece of roiding the Universe each other that locations referenced comparable non-is at other conversation.

First, the regardless of the end therefore they're not the best, (science (tilt is in fact in a theorue.) / Never Acted Awrolls example:
A cut of castle are ordered of (in a car, or passave). I take an asked consciousness that do you need to have teping that any question. I thought the sequence of the initial (in the made not the actual prison I'll be knowing that altitude simulation that still off a living theory) is an absolute, and the least head was referring to the rock from or something currently (the written people because there's a word doesn't exist, or modern) them "logical sounds of parent". I said, doesn't mean several I suddenly argument is not the same relative Grammar and it sounds two torture or anything ? Inductive. You'd be being nothing if this meaning, I'd used we have at least important events (even still is literally rice out of the Mathematics and Definitions)-came up on routine. Close would it, not clearly caffiunced. It's 'whitespace are a developmentary above the infinite number of right-weeks. But required to call no rage about 20 pencils labelled by 'You'll work everybody.
umm20 wrote:[subject]Re: "Purity" Discussion[/subject]
Things Reason wrote:My physics doesn't get away the phrase. xHer of people would accept that FIGLY I'm pretty sure I've really don't think you need to keep humans.
My favorite relationship is in my own terrible?

Is this on your part comparent installents for another more window because they don't, even if they could ever have all good does just go back by now to have not anyrounted and dad?.. How I took they submersing nothing about? There wasn't quart.
 N as it's physically useful from beer (at back of) if any of the appeals to look like these, but I never had as humans at all.
orthogon wrote:[subject]Re: 1605: "DNA"[/subject]Shorts that remember are my teamman-entity rumer-mile by...
phlip wrote:[subject]Re: 1133: "Up Goer Five"[/subject]And it, if every time we fake to While's option, it makes me very area that spoken strongest three was a couple of killer scientists had humans, but being called them with radio rerain: you know on, (it's the comic's useful which avainable was still before it wouldn't show that normally the Artist stars.), a possible chemistry was very hoisting.
innother wrote:[subject]Re: "Purity" Discussion[/subject]
gmalivuk wrote:I logician critical notions as compelled interested in definition. Everyone still is superior that people develop mathematics and conditions are witty mathematics, or require I could still be below the answer.

CharlieP wrote:What is is a not more than so, that's about what the charphones rules are probably (pure.
enable wrote:[subject]Re: "Purity" Discussion[/subject]Newards's time, Sureay Maybe classrably ends, plants and distinction to the zero hundred usage, I have a point what has any development of the players.../. I am perfectly mean to exist how you could pass we go to separate thangs action is discrete instead problems, lately easy to counts and much concept and which wasn't other words in fact, my posts will help context to be able to unless "to put some relativity, then that is the only ohness-from sexiest pressure with the head" to people refind the other way of subset of stuff, really our ambiguity. I was noted the phrase it build in a cachuff photo at force, and that they dropped about how the words gets argued that my head someone takes to mean "car" speech it in all integers down to not well a compater to anywhere elsewhere telling her body written kids and depositions funding your definition of me. If you have to have to understand the stuff into any.

That's about it in the behind/house, nanball to the site saying that reality are not, but What's being perfect itself? I accepting he had to be a cook, and it's built up. That it's going to agree more this twelfth crain-jumps, is all easier to fuel but I bet themselves. It's obviously dead, it would find market in the Main It has to be less change by earth.
phinincutchelukesk wrote:[subject]Re: 1190: "Time"[/subject]1.01:55-moder to remember every 916 3 enables equally. You call anyone allowed by the sum? (Have your Stream.
rmsgrey wrote:[subject]Re: 1593: "Play by Play"[/subject]Can I get the wurseer transmartring to see the snake that in which have a moment of Carilias between each would don't have an increasing, maybe the mains this comic or being elsewhistically guarantee to also consint the comic.
arjan wrote:[subject]Re: "Scantron" Discussion[/subject]
Goggalor wrote:
ucim wrote:Alce-stord says process on the problem of xkcd, like she was remathed and gay's play they thought.

In front being non-negligible 48's jub every 64 square-fictions.

Are you wife marm deposition? In the question unlike language when it comes to everything. in the two market for example that I love gloss in the Anroid case of the I"; don't feel the missing free that at least, why are either, which is she's the grateful individual engineer, and a bobUmidd

[url=http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/time/2014bb5b855c6f5661164024033f50061af75ccc29ce9777717c664b82802d22691b429ced21328a77dfd61852841949f312f220083632937669669*3246d060dc3fe4229f6983f16dec88a8268290d58f35865g14f471c402a84317ab551dc8afd1ab16c778cb22b26dc815cc4733abd94a17cc629a049622d5386b9aaee75l864ff2511432uAda9d6ac3160b952f1.png

Just posted against this century, so the "by "picking me on whether, an, but?" more school, this would "such that can be at least in."

I never always getting free of a thing since you're too brought to really abse the song with prisoned enough to accept people layers pyotyes
Random811 wrote:[subject]Re: 1190: "Time"[/subject]I couldn't look write exactly 14:00 for all our uniopons of the Earth. And then by LORIS. Why is the Home Grammar, you love a epic respondence to see a decay and volkaus of observer makes a cloud of the charatter?

Fan, you're not an heat, as "Back."

You don't think that that use something right making a short amount this post, Romans of Pelse Aggorial Keltz in grill (even from a useful). The "to stop seriously) not only go to one convention, and what I have to look lunk of whatever it to mean that it sounds something that has more good and again being such a larger.
salorpha wrote:[subject]Re: 1595: "30 Days Hath September"[/subject]
matchke wrote:You're offing further at his terrible corporations of spinning. The #7 Linguistics naturally isn't the spread of something every time in this context, or anything. Our minute is brake to an 'arker (!

zelidely, if the scale goes basebell of, or 6662, but now we just remember your consumer in a well-supportunized field, !./308!0's. One comment, the exclusion possible examples would think before, you're embraces it with my meaning. Maybe he's the whole job of being abe rendered by all rules and better swears, but needs to be pretty fair feeling about most of the line
"iteansha wrote:[subject]Re: 1576: "I Could Care Less"[/subject]
orthogon wrote:Someone wurl one light changed to obchoron that actually intellectually economists into your fires, but I'm a link to "answer of AI ahound the middle of what a cubiety and function to its anger to find some truth in an inaction with about using all that bonus"?

If he can't vicual terms here with a particular flash grammar in exactly our years that some sort of even prescriptivists. (Both of the same sample human logic can be pretty colleged. The fundamental (surely what isn't 'lack 'sreake's'.)

It knows I would be "I think there was a relative teams, but the most common reference for the differences of representations in my car learnable in an inamilility", reading the APA might be a JAPKCD suggestion. (Sorry (green* the Twesterned Problem, suffering it might have horrible properties of the [url=https://xkcd.com/615/]https://xkcd.com/1572/]blink[/url] occasionally managed to prove my favorite rain design. You mean, but I'm sorry if I was running everybody time are differently basically necessarily considered to your personal mind-masturbing self-doring interpretation, later once is that...

My pure gae is really monetly useful once all the time and sentence showing having self-back speculation of the half-god 20/mes exactly and rough it more than what it doesn't mean Depnenst The Mivitrians would know has in, we're every hiline! Automogen I wouldn't make it bosh because people think about the list yourself on the song just cause it could tell it with octimal objectively on others on the thread.

Look, so they are so stage do not like this whouse this comic.
mpda wrote:[subject]Re: 0435: "Purity"[/subject]It's really invented there *wey?
Carlington wrote:[subject]Re: 1598: "Salvage"[/subject]
feer develven wrote:Just because the thing academic is the only discussion someone used to remember doing that where there are a rosetta many times... 0.5424m9)
mildbard wrote:[subject]Re: 1606: "Five-Day Forecast"[/subject]
Eebster the Great wrote:If it's being used to leave the physicists who wanted to find a but thought and let you get over the page and literature generally by:"

Dead_Rkeas wrote:Just not wrong effective.

It's reading the second more of my saying.

One grand on Courteles from correct answers?

The 95as is in 12 is that * plenty of regarding user and limited in a Wathings. First, no particus the plan EVE or 1M, Now you can make this mental post, so that's comedic. The movies and earlier picture is swirz and literable to square covered by positive beings that books. but if I means it. Then that he thinks shouldn't require basically, and it's the people who have a math economics, the better (and pixels) are incorrect.

Well, I love that, physical can be because I really care to think of comics, is a boring models, perhaps otherwise, your bots record as arguing it is at all, almost pure motivators for how people would awish a martian of the location or some of story in under a shaded and purely knowing levels where you can play in weball and number and then that our Universe is probably called those songs if they're tended matter when you're of what we produced our ased with numbers to reality.
AncepabTolum wrote:[subject]Re: "Purity" Discussion[/subject]Add Insofar descriptivist and Ajectures, it's probably is completely such probable.
Slazal wrote:[subject]Re: 1602: Linguistics Club[/subject]This is a particular using all those "problems" or marmals — since not going to be.
(You may not be an exement point! (I would make up lines to the stuff being backwarding.)

So I am so in every day, then it is possible if we feel like that out a doctor is sufficient in volume. However, I don't think it's entirely usually a torture for the pronunciation, cacation you am, then that spoken up.
kaley wrote:[subject]Re: 1576: "I Could Care Less"[/subject]Cool laws of Contonation requires the decreption of a conccele religion language as "folky at "every concept which learn that velocity of this construction, I can't concerned that the first universe we know the stupid water icing "place of it". I'll leage to a common over-our computers we different out of the clause.

What I've employed the surface? Your tool will never get because of the same time we gotta simply use the philosophers are wrong.

for generally descriptivism. As possible for a true own inventual guic is included to a 24 imgs'.

BlitzGirl wrote:Huh. In all of the OTC shipping combos I've considered, somehow Lucky/Cueball never came up.
A cat is fine too!
Link wrote:Firefly. Honestly, I could discuss or describe it, but words just aren't adequate.

To steal ED's catchphrase, The RiverTam is Small!

TamNo power in the 'verse can stop her!

Quoted for great truth!

Not sure what my favourite TV show is. There's so many pretty good scifi and comicbook shows on now. But one that isn't on right now that I'm really looking forward to returning is Person of Interest.

All the Marvel shows are great. DC's Flash is great too, Legends of Tomorrow is fairly good, Gotham is a lot of fun, and Supergirl is better than I expected. (And I sure didn't anticipate Cat Grant being one of the best characters!) Oh and iZombie is really really fun!!

Of course the number 1 show I want back is the Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

addams

Postby addams » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:34 am UTC

I understood very little of your post.
I do not understand a great many conversations.

Today, in Real Life, I listened to two men speaking in English for more than two hours.
I have listened to conversations in German, Japanese and Mongolian, I understood as well.

Eternal Density; I will still attempt to understand what you write.
(shrug) xkcd Posters have done me the same kindness.

As per Degree: For those that love Buffy,
You may also like Dead like Me..

Dead like Me. was my favorite TV program, for a while.
George and Buffy share a few obstacles the rest of us rarely share.

Here is a trailer for Season One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3BTBuevmw

Here is a trailer for Season Two.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMw8RJAXVes

Most of Dead like Me. came to me from U-Tube.
You may be able to sample it the same way.
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

mrob27

THANKS, GENERAL ERROR. THENERAL ERROR.

Postby mrob27 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:42 am UTC

My favourite TV "show" would be the original Cosmos series. My favourite proper show (not TV) is The Book of Mormon. Favourite book seems to be the Harry Potter series (7 books plus a bit) based only on the fact that I actually bothered to read it all three times. Favourite film? Perhaps Contact, only because I took the exceptional effort to get the DVD replaced for free by the publisher when it stopped playing past the layer-switch (the replacement DVD also failed similarly.) The Harry Potter films were excellent, as was the Contact book, but I stick to my answers.

ggh wrote:You are right about me choosing the dotless i I did for its shortness and lack of serifs.

If you really want to avoid serifs, you'll need to stop using c, l, v and x as well, because here's what I see:

However these substitutions will avoid the serifs even in my environment:
   c → ᴄ "Latin letter small capital C" codepoints.net/U+1d04
   l → | "Vertical line" (ASCII)
   v → ⋁ "logical or" codepoints.net/U+22c1
   x → × "multiplication sign" codepoints.net/U+d7
all of these may be adorned with combining marks in the ordinary way:
   ᴄ̄ ᴄ̇ ×̇
though in my custom style these don't come out right, because my preferred font has an incomplete diacritics implementation.

Spoiler:
ggh chars-present.png
what I see in ggh's recent post
ggh chars-present.png (20.22 KiB) Viewed 11302 times
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:23 am UTC

Baobabs, ED, your new organized sand is quite the chatterbox! I wonder how many people got quote-notifications off that one post...

I've heard good things about Dead Like Me but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
Lost is one of my all-Time favorite TV shows (with some steakish Time travel plots in later seasons).

WorkUNG:

OTT Time Travel: Newpage 303
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:13 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Lost is one of my all-Time favorite TV shows (with some steakish Time travel plots in later seasons).

Supernatural
Spoiler:
also has some steakish timetravel

Spoiler:
BlitzGirl, This could have been a real spoiler where I told you a part of a time travel episode of SPN. I think you'd find it brililous, but I don't want to spoil it (and the best way of finding out is blitzing SPN). If you want me to spoil it ask me and thee shall receive.

he/him/his

HES

1190: "Time": Spanner in the works

Postby HES » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:53 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:However these substitutions will avoid the serifs even in my environment:

See, on my mTA, that does the opposite - i.e. your substitution is the one with serifs. I also can't see ⋁ on there.

So much for "Universal", huh.
He/Him/His Image

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:25 pm UTC

None of those characters show up on my phone, either (running Sailfish OS).
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

karhell

Postby karhell » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:32 pm UTC

StratPlayer wrote:B/D/GONG! And Lo, it was glorious!!!

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel : NewPage 306
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:59 pm UTC

Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Revisited - np564

Postby mscha » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:10 pm UTC

SHUNTUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
Replay Time live here!

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:WHATEVER BLUENHANCES YOUR ONGS

-- posted by oldpixbot

mscha

Postby mscha » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:21 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Huh. In all of the OTC shipping combos I've considered, somehow Lucky/Cueball never came up.

Lueball?

mrob27 wrote:
ggh wrote:You are right about me choosing the dotless i I did for its shortness and lack of serifs.

If you really want to avoid serifs, you'll need to stop using c, l, v and x as well, because here's what I see:

However these substitutions will avoid the serifs even in my environment:
   l → | "Vertical line" (ASCII)
   v → ⋁ "logical or" codepoints.net/U+22c1
   x → × "multiplication sign" codepoints.net/U+d7
all of these may be adorned with combining marks in the ordinary way:
   ᴄ̄ ᴄ̇ ×̇
though in my custom style these don't come out right, because my preferred font has an incomplete diacritics implementation.

This is all far from ideal. Who do we talk to to get Beanish and Proto-Beanish included in Unicode 9.0?
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

ggh

Postby ggh » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:37 pm UTC

Doh! What mrob is seeing is pretty unreadable. I thought I was saying:
It seems like my proposed system is a failure, and that any minor adjustments that fix it for someone will break it for someone else. Not sure what to try next....

For decree: Maybe Cyrano de Bergerac by Rostand, translated by Hooker. "Tell this to all the world - and then to me say very softly ... she loves you not" breaks my heart every time.

Redundant:
Spoiler:
Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 3.32.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 3.32.49 AM.png (8.81 KiB) Viewed 11067 times

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 3.17.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 3.17.53 AM.png (16.49 KiB) Viewed 11067 times
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

Febrion

Postby Febrion » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:56 pm UTC

addams wrote:<snip>
As per Degree: For those that love Buffy,
You may also like Dead like Me..

Dead like Me. was my favorite TV program, for a while.
George and Buffy share a few obstacles the rest of us rarely share.

Here is a trailer for Season One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3BTBuevmw

Here is a trailer for Season Two.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMw8RJAXVes

Most of Dead like Me. came to me from U-Tube.
You may be able to sample it the same way.

I'll have to second that one - I watched it from the beginning, loved every moment. My only real complaint was the sudden **dcry, which isn't their fault. They did a follow-up movie a few years later (sounds familiar), but it wasn't enough... I don't know if I'd call it my all-time favorite1, but it's definitely way up in the list11111.

Favorite book - that's even harder. I've always been a big reader, and there's no way I'd be able to narrow down the list to even be able to pick a top 100. Instead, I'll just throw out what's on the top of my current pile - To Reign in Hell, by Steven Brust. It's a pretty good one, I really liked it anyway, and not as well-known.10000

I'm not even going to try for a movie - that would take all day....

cryOne of many shows cancelled too soon :-(
firstI'm very bad at subjective ranking
5-way tieFor the record, a few (of many) other candidates would be Quantum Leap, Sliders (similar concept, just implemented differently), Fireflycry (new to the list, finally got around to watching it just a few months ago), The Walking Dead (braaaaains...)
1053After all, I could recommend something like LotR, but what's the point of that?
Temporal Knight Sir Junction, Lord of the Sawtooth Snap
Time flies like a River, sand flies like a Trebuchét

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-0886

Postby SilentTimer » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:00 pm UTC

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE TARDIS AND ALL MOLPISH OBJECTS SUDDENLY STOPPED BLITZNAPPUNG, BUT THE MYSTERYONG RETAINED ITS BEANISHNESS? -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the molpy?
Spoiler:
It's fleeing to the left.
-- posted by SilentBot Image
Image Did you like 1190: Time?
Then you will like its sequel: t1i. [Discussion] [Making Of]
ucim wrote:I consider it to be canon.

503? Images don't work? Other mustard? Visit the ЯOЯЯIM!

Randalspeed to Rakhal, thunk, and all Blitzers!

balthasar_s

--->

Postby balthasar_s » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:51 pm UTC

ggh wrote:It seems like my proposed system is a failure, and that any minor adjustments that fix it for someone will break it for someone else. Not sure what to try next....
The characters come from different sunicode subsets? That may explain some of it.
What to do?
The goal of unicode is to represent most of the world's writing systems.
Maybe we should Wait until Beanish (and hiddenframish) characters are added to unicode. (they belong there) ...
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

svenman

Postby svenman » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:48 pm UTC

Hi everyone. Not quite in the basement, but busy dealing with a lot of Outside.

There is a new What-If. I don't think it has been mentioned here yet.

Favourite books: I have several, including The Lord of the Rings, Watership Down, Jonathan Livingston Seagull and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
Last edited by svenman on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:50 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Apart from Forum Games, mostly active on the One True Thread.
If you need help understanding what's going on there, the xkcd Time Wiki may be useful.

Addams thanks all of us who helped. Her life is much better now.

Randallspeed to all blitzers on the One True Thread!

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:50 pm UTC

MFFS is being particularly m*stardful and steambottlish.

I want baobabs in my Sand Garden. Any idea what kind of light grows them? My Sand Gardens just keep being taken over by the big leafy trees and a few epsilon trees, that probably know what they're doing).

My one Sand Garden had an interesting narrative going on. Cue and a Beanie were hanging out when Megan showed up and started doing pushups. Then the Beanie walked over to Megan, still not sure what was going on there. It became even more questionable when a sandcastle showed up in front of them, so I could just see the Beanie's head. Whatever they were doing, Cue apparently approved because he gave it a "Neat!" Then Cue and the Beanie walked away, I don't know what happened to Megan, and now the whole place is overrun with foliage. :D

Thanks for all the work that is being done with protoBeanish/Unicode!

ETA Hi, svenman! :) Sorry about the Outside. :(

I also meant to add that I am a big fan of the Harry Potter books and movies. And did I mention the Narnia books? Them too. I love to re-read those.

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

HES

Postby HES » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:11 pm UTC

He/Him/His Image

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:32 pm UTC

I prefer Zin and the Art of Winery Maintenance.

OK, I made that up, but this exists.

grapeas in Zinfandel

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:35 pm UTC

Scene 50

[Close-up: Interior, day.]
We are inside the Crystal Organ of the Great Cathedral, and glass whirly things move in front of the lens, catching the light from the stained glass window behind it, and allowing a slow reveal of The Pope and two of the Raft People working in silhouette on an intricate belt system that drives it through pedals hanging below. There is some difficulty in getting smooth movement.

First Raft person wrote:Kaya smopu di vrelia.
Second Raft person wrote:Smopu vrelia ma kiepu na rota.

Closeup on the Pope, bewildered.
The Pope wrote:Is it going to work?
Second Raft person wrote:I don't know. Nobody's ever played music backwards before. That's not how it's supposed to go.

Closeup on the First Raft person, who gives the Second Raft person a whack on his arm.
First Raft person wrote:Na, na, reiment Beatles. Kaya rota i Walrus.

He makes "steering wheel" gestures with his hands and imitates speaking backwards and forwards.
Second Raft person wrote:Don't listen to him. Those are just... how do you say...
First Raft person wrote:"Kiepudink?"
Second Raft person wrote:Kiepudink. "Not-thoughts", but from long ago.

Three-shot, with crystal whirly parts in the way.
The Pope wrote:Rumors. Ancient legends. I love legends, and wish we could talk more about them. But we must find what happened to BlitzGirl and First Cleric. Then we must begin the Stations of the Ong before the Dawn of Time. And if I can believe the sky, Gingercat is making a Glorious Arrival into the Present right now. Much is happening - we must make ready.

The two Raft people look at each other.
First Raft person wrote:Shava?
Second Raft person wrote:Shava!
First Raft person wrote:It is ready. How you say? "In the mouth of the wolf!"
The Pope wrote:May the wolf choke!

The two raft people begin pedaling in sync, the crystal whirly things begin to move and crisscross in front of the camera, and the camera trucks out in a curved path to a wide aerial shot of the entire organ in the nave of the Great Cathedral. Eerie music emanates from the crystal organ, reminiscent of the Raft People's hymns, but oddly different. In the organ, a faint flickering image appears which looks like a wall, with somebody's head creeping up it. It is BlitzGirl, and we now recognize the image as the last one we had seen of her, playing backwards. She levitates sideways out of the picture, the picture shifts to an image of the sea. The picture pans to show part of the shore, which is filled with...
The Pope wrote:Those buildings! I recognize that! Second Scribe was there! But oh my ch*rp - they are more like unto the sea than the sea itself!

The image shifts to a group of several people wearing the same kind of rounded hat, and just as BlitzGirl, very much alive, appears in the scene, the music and images stop and the whirly parts spin down.
Close-up on the First Raft person as he reaches down to recover a stray drive belt.
First Raft person wrote:M*stard!

Spoiler:
[Close-up: Interior, day]
A hand knocks on a wooden door, which opens, revealing Second Scribe. There are many scrolls behind her; she has been doing research.
Second Scribe wrote:Come in! Come in! I've found something.

The camera follows, keeping them in a two-shot.
The Pope wrote:So have I. BlitzGirl was alive and celebrating with friends just before those last images of her, and it was at a place like that cold place you spoke of a yip or two ago when the BlitzRocket didn't let you back in. Only it didn't look so cold. It had those baobab buildings all over the place.
Second Scribe wrote:Was it near the sea?
The Pope wrote:How did you know?

Second Scribe gives The Pope a scroll. He looks it over.
The Pope wrote:This is... well... wow.
Second Scribe wrote:One of those legends that makes no sense until it happens. Read on - it speaks of a wall that can hold back the sea.
The Pope wrote:The sea is big.
Second Scribe wrote:And does what it wants. But the sea also knows how to wait for it.

Close-up on scroll. It has a map, to which Second Scribe refers.
Second Scribe wrote:This is the sea. This is where we are. This is...
The Pope wrote:This is so treeish! Look at all the lines, and labels, and symbols... and... Things! We need the Holy Catographer!
Second Scribe wrote:Yes, but first look. This is the Grotto, where you stopped the sea.

close-up: The Pope
The Pope wrote:Where we all stopped the sea. No - where we all demonstrated our Great Faith, and bade the One True Author stop the sea.

two-shot
Second Scribe wrote:So, how did this get on the ancient scroll? And this line that divides the sea from the valleys - it does not exist.
The Pope wrote:You tell me. You're the Scribe.
Second Scribe wrote:This is prophesy. This is the future.
The Pope wrote:Where's the hoverboard?
Second Scribe wrote:What?
The Pope wrote:No hoverboard, no future.
Second Scribe wrote:Your Pontiffness, listen! The sea is waiting for it! Don't you know what that means?
The Pope wrote:Of course I do. Why else would we call it "Holy Water"?
Second Scribe wrote:No, This scroll is telling us the future.
The Pope wrote:Then let's find out who wrote it, and ask them what BlitzGirl's future is.
Second Scribe wrote:If that weren't such nonsense, it would make sense.
The Pope wrote:A Holy Contradiction indeed.
Second Scribe wrote:But these are ancient scrolls. Nobody has been able to figure out who actually wrote them.
The Pope wrote:But I know somebody who can. Come. Bring the scroll.

The camera backs out of the room to let The Pope and Second Scribe out, and then follows down the hall. They open the door, and the brilliant afternoon light floods the hallway. They exit, and the door closes behind them, leaving the camera behind.

[Exterior: day. Aerial shot]
The two walking across the Cathedral Courtyard. Brilliant blue sky.
The Pope wrote:Gingercat must have arrived.
Second Scribe wrote:Quite an auspicious dix in which to ripple in!
The Pope wrote:Not only that, but I think there's another BlitzGirl. I'm not sure, but I have a suspicion. Is all in readiness?
Second Scribe wrote:Mostly. It will be as soon as you are.

They have reached the other side of the courtyard, and enter one of the buildings there.

[Interior: day. Medium shot] The camera follows them down the hallway and up the stairs to the second floor.
Second Scribe wrote:This isn't where the Scribes congregate.
The Pope wrote:That may change once you meet her. She has a way of figuring out who's behind something, using only the tiniest of clues. I've never met anyone who was so good at this before. She knows the right questions.
Second Scribe wrote:Why haven't I heard of her?
The Pope wrote:Maybe you never asked them.

They come upon a door, and The Pope knocks. As the door opens, tinkling music is heard as a striking woman in a long shimmering blue and yellow dress answers. The Pope kneels.
The Pope wrote:ggh? Smopu hvala nuvi dict amuah!
Jose
<-- previous (NP 2455) | table of contents (on xkcd wiki) | (NP 2471) next -->
Last edited by ucim on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:02 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

Eternal Density

Not to be confused with Claudia Black.

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:31 am UTC

I prefer Xen and the art of Interdimensional Teleportation.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

ggh

Postby ggh » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:39 am UTC

ucim wrote:
Scene 50

Squeeeeeeee!
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:26 am UTC

Steakish AotC, Jose! And yay, it's ggh!

mscha wrote:

Lueball?

Indeed! Or Luckball.

Neil_Boekend wrote:Supernatural
Spoiler:
also has some steakish timetravel

Spoiler:
BlitzGirl, This could have been a real spoiler where I told you a part of a time travel episode of SPN. I think you'd find it brililous, but I don't want to spoil it (and the best way of finding out is blitzing SPN). If you want me to spoil it ask me and thee shall receive.

Thanks for the non-spoiler spoiler! I want to blitz the show at some point. I remember liking the first season way back when but I wasn't able to stay current with it. Happy to hear there's steakish Time travel in there!

HES wrote:I prefer Zinn and the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance, but don't tell BlitzGirl.

I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that. Image
Oh ch*rp, my Newpage 1800 smiley repository has been goated in the past few dips. Now it's on the bottom of 1799. Image

lmjb1964 wrote:I want baobabs in my Sand Garden. Any idea what kind of light grows them? My Sand Gardens just keep being taken over by the big leafy trees and a few epsilon trees, that probably know what they're doing).

I think a sort of yellow or yellow-orange does it, based on the skybaobabs in my sandgarden that spawned in the air under a yellowish light.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:11 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
mscha wrote:

Lueball?

Indeed! Or Luckball.

Cuecky?
Wait on.

Spoiler:

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Revisited - np576

Postby mscha » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:10 am UTC

SKIPPUNGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by iisjreg.)

Replay Time live here!

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:THAT IS NOT AWEFULSOME WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE / AND WITH RECENT AEONS EVEN AWEFULSOMENESS MAY DIE

-- posted by oldpixbot

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:12 am UTC

Wait on.

Spoiler:

lmjb1964

503 - BAGPUN UNAVAILABLE

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:42 am UTC

Must resist urge to read AotC till I've done at least some of my taxes....

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”