1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

thunk

28: Saltmongery

Postby thunk » Mon May 09, 2016 2:07 am UTC

Wow... this thread seems to be a lot quieter than the part I'm reading. Apologies for the double post, but I don't want to cram two seaish signposts in one.

1216/2480 pages traversed (49.03%)
13.8 dips taken (more or less.)

Spoiler:
Now, we get the really exciting climax bits. Cuegan are breathlessly running back to rescue and save everything they ever knew and the 40 or so they love, and they make it just in time as the water comes up to the rock where Que used to play. This never happened. But it is now. It's clear that their world will never be the same, ever, and that's a hard fact for anyone to get a grip on.

Megball finally make it, only to find that their group have split up to scavenge further. Uh oh. Time for a plan, and Megan delivers. It might be too late. But then our lovely Chekhov's Sandcastle fires now, and La Petite shows up piloting the boat which our protagonists are hopefully going to outrun the Flood on. Good luck!

On a personal note, past-past me drifted away from the One True Comic while it was in progress, and eventually went on a vacation to northern Cheeselen, where is it nice and cool, on the shore of a lake (not as big as the Sea.) Browsing wikipedia one night, I somehow came across the article on the Messinian Salinity Crisis, and on the bottom--a reference to the OTC, added by Eutychus. After going "oh mustard, it's still going and this happened in it?", I immediately opened the Book of Geekwagon and caught up to the latest frames. By that time, it might have e**ed. Who knows? I forget.

Of course, other people mention the problems with heat in the bottomlands. Upon reflection, and given my calculations above, they're not quite as bad as I feared, and probably not the 80 C you'll find in the lowest depths of the salt lakes. For the record, the worst combination of heat/humidity ever recorded on Modern Day Earth was in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, on 8 July 2003: 42 C air temperature with a dew point of 35 C. This corresponds to a Tw of about 37-38 C, which is supposedly above lethal limits. Good news for Megball?

Although Dhahran and eastern Saudi Arabia were mostly uninhabited prior to the oil boom, these sorts of high temps are usual all along the Persian Gulf--Bandar Mahshar, Iran hit a similar value in 2015. Given Megball live around another shallow sea of this type, temps like this can be expected.

Another main topic was the mechanics of how the OTC Flood took place. A lot of people were suggesting that inertia effects and a very high Reynolds number were going to cause sloshing and inundation even above present Atlantic sea levels. But other people suggested otherwise due to the large scales involved, and I would tend to agree with them. (EDIT: With the caveat that full 3D numerical simulation has still not been performed due to problems with numerical stability.) As big as the Alboran River is, the Sea is Bigger. According to the 2015 paper I looked up by mumblemumble, the three-stage inundation proposed by Pfhorrest is basically correct--with a rise of about 10 m/day. So the Forty had better not make landfall too early, or else they'll be flooded by the second rise.

There was a lot of discussion during this period of my blitz (especially the dam-the-Med project), and some other stuff, and a lot of song manips. Pretty impressive! Thanks are also due to all the newbies who joined at that time. They're cool too.

One final thing:
CasCat wrote:Time to RUN. Not time to think about running. Time to RUN. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200. Run. No, RUN.

Indeed... this is leaving me on the edge of my seat. Run Megball Run!

Also, since I'm apparently Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer, tell me about the weather. Preferably in 1324 format.
Last edited by thunk on Mon May 09, 2016 4:35 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Free markets, free movement, free plops
Blitz on, my friends Quantized, GnomeAnne, and iskinner!
troo dat

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Weather Time"

Postby Eternal Density » Mon May 09, 2016 2:24 am UTC

As yesterdip, so todip: the liquid precipitation falls steadily. This is much needed, and molpish.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

Febrion

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Febrion » Mon May 09, 2016 3:48 am UTC

SBN wrote:Molpish Mother's Day to the relevant OTTers!

download.jpg
download.jpg (6.46 KiB) Viewed 11232 times

If you're one of the lucky ones, make it count
Temporal Knight Sir Junction, Lord of the Sawtooth Snap
Time flies like a River, sand flies like a Trebuchét

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon May 09, 2016 6:57 am UTC

Molpy Mother's Day, OTTermoms!
Spoiler:

UNGmpty:

OTT Time Travel: Newpage 574

vvn wrote:I also present an old theory, with picture.....
Spoiler:

For decree: The wipend was hot. Epsilonly hot for this mip.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HES

Postby HES » Mon May 09, 2016 9:35 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:For decree: The wipend was hot. Epsilonly hot for this mip.

Same on this side of the pond. Though, my definition of hot probably differs from yours.
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon May 09, 2016 9:41 am UTC

Not least because we have different standardsni of counting hotness...

ni ni ni tropospheric dry-bulb temps
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Time" - Summer Glau

Postby Eternal Density » Mon May 09, 2016 10:39 am UTC

https://youtu.be/22Zmg9yBWoY Chemo Man ep 7 - Car.
Sorry about the terrible lighting and everything else.

Still no new OtherComic yet. They've been late a lot lately, I think. I mean, less punctual.
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

HES

Re: 1190: "Time" - Why is BlitzGirl awake?

Postby HES » Mon May 09, 2016 10:49 am UTC

Indeed, the release schedule seems to have slipped from midnight US (=my morning) to morning US (=my lunchtime). If I were still a student, I would simply adjust my sleeping pattern accordingly. But alas, my HFFS flexi time isn't that flexible.
He/Him/His Image

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: 28: Saltmongery

Postby SBN » Mon May 09, 2016 11:07 am UTC

thunk wrote:Also, since I'm apparently Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer, tell me about the weather. Preferably in 1324 format.

The wipend was treeish. We visited raptorcats:
Spoiler:
025.JPG
When raptorcat sees wolpy

Yesterdip was hOTTer, but still nice.

Eternal Density wrote:Still no new OtherComic yet. They've been late a lot lately, I think. I mean, less punctual.

The comics aren't late, we're looking for them too early.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon May 09, 2016 1:38 pm UTC

Having followed the First Commandment, we have been rewarded with the new OtherComic.
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

thunk

29: Clausura

Postby thunk » Mon May 09, 2016 7:19 pm UTC

*sob*

1269/2480 pages read (51.17%)
14.6 dips taken

Spoiler:
This signpost marks the final act of the before-was. The waters rush into Megball's home, as they frantically build the raft that will carry them to safety. Then their home becomes unfounded and It's Time To Go.

Float, float, bump... but wait! There's the others! Go, Cue, throw that rope! Woops...

Second time, it works. And the Twenty meet the Nineteen. Only to find there's no time left. Too late to scramble, they'll have to ride it out.

The wind picks up, the storms, unrest, the night shines stark... the villagers fear. All this is new.

They don't know where they're going, but that's okay.

.... (cue the book recommendations, Big Name Fans, quantum, and tanka.)

Daybreak. A sandcastle built. A bump near the front and the Megball sight land.
It's early, and the shore lies ahead--a fantabulous sight for the kids and the old.

"C'mon, let's see what's through here", Megan says. And they do. Wait, Walk, Run, ...

The End.

In the basement...
Lock the doors, everymolpy.

The afterwhen has begun.
troo dat

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon May 09, 2016 7:52 pm UTC

The afterwhen is moplish too, thunk!

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Revisited - np1217

Postby mscha » Mon May 09, 2016 8:10 pm UTC

HUNGUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
Replay Time live here!

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:SCREAMING STEAMBOTTLE: MEGBALL DOESN'T LIKE IT

-- posted by oldpixbot

HES

Re: 1190: "Time": EMERGENCY ICECREAM

Postby HES » Mon May 09, 2016 9:36 pm UTC

thunk wrote:*sob*

!!!
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon May 09, 2016 9:57 pm UTC

Poor thunk! Please partake of all the ice cream required to ease the pain of passing the beforewas.
On a positive note, you're past the halfway point of the thread!

HES, in topic wrote:Re: 1190: "Time" - Why is BlitzGirl awake?

Oh, my coma schedule is ch*rped again. I've had a steambottlish case of micromolpies.

HmmUNG...

OTT Time Travel: Newpage 580

ggh wrote:
k.bookbinder wrote:Maybe still too flat to be a river bed, and they would not be crossing something that which they are "following," would they? Perhaps they are parallel to the river but above it, on the edge of some higher bluff? She is pointing down.

Cave?

Sure, it's probably dangerous. But at least it's not as cave as radiation.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Time is Problematic"

Postby Eternal Density » Mon May 09, 2016 10:31 pm UTC

I cold do with some Riverish Ice-cream.
Spoiler:

HES

Postby HES » Mon May 09, 2016 11:45 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:cold

Typo or pun?

BlitzGirl wrote:Oh, my coma schedule is ch*rped again. I've had a steambottlish case of micromolpies.

Oh dear. I hope you have sourced an appropriately riverish thwappstick.
He/Him/His Image

thunk

Postby thunk » Tue May 10, 2016 12:10 am UTC

Don't worry, everyone, I'm not actually that distraught. Just reading about how everyone else was, can be overwhelming. I appreciate the ice cream though. nom.

And fulfilling my own decree, today there was more of that ch*rping Scary Air mustard. Bleh. Nothing too serious though.

Yesterday was actually a fine day for splitting supercells. As you can see on this hodograph, it was pretty much straight from the surface to about 600 mb. (If you're wondering, the vertical represents the northward component of the wind, and the horizontal is the eastward component; values are plotted at each consecutive pressure level listed, which corresponds to height.) Developing thunderstorm circulations tend to experience instabilites as they grow and split into two, with opposite directions of rotation. Usually, hodographs are curved with the concave side to the east south, and the storm on the concave side has better access to vorticity and is more liable to drop a tornado while the storm on the other side dissipates. However, in this case, there was an equal amount of storm-relative vorticity on either side, and a lot of storms did the splits and drifted off into each other, before they dissipated because there was too much of a cap near me or something.

What ended up happening was a good demonstration of comic 831.
troo dat

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Tue May 10, 2016 12:22 am UTC

HES wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:cold

Typo or pun?

I suppose it's both now. But it sure wasn't intended to be!

mrob27

1190: Time: KETCHUP *ALL* THE BRAINSLUGS___________________s

Postby mrob27 » Tue May 10, 2016 3:18 am UTC

Recently, this happened
Someone on stackexchange wrote: This is a follow-up to the recent xkcd comic: link
Here is a simple version without justification:

Code: Select all

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[text={1.2in,3in}]{geometry}
\raggedright
\begin{document}
\noindent Their famous paper on the relationship between deindustrialization and the growth of ecological \ldots
\end{document}

Their famous paper
 on the relationship
 between
 deindustrialisation
 and the growth of
 ecological…

How to do a snake in LaTeX? To make the question more specific, how could I get LaTeX to automatically add a long underscore and then a letter 's' to each line that does not reach the end of the column?

(emphasis added), and
further down in the same thread, someone wrote:Argh there goes snake, snake, it goes snake, oh it's a snake! :) If this link is not enough, click here :)

So it seems that "@balthasar_s" is a viable alternative to SNAKE!-based full-width justification:

Now some Image-related comments and replies:

Wow, I'm so far behind now, that the Acts of the Clerics I just read (this one) links to another, later chapter!

I, too am quite impressed with the recent revival of Blitzing. Best of luck @thunk! I like your reports/summaries.

Oh good, finally people got the Texaco reference.

SilentTimer wrote:
ucim wrote:SilentTimer - is that also the "definition" of the wiggly lines?

The answer lies in the past.
Please point your Time machine to one yip ago.
ST wrote:Did you notice the weird plants?
Ms. Frizzle did.
The plant on the right (blue) is the mutated form of the plant on the left (not blue). When Ms. Frizzle saw them for the first time in front of the “cave” she noticed the difference and made a drawing:
(The wiggly line in that drawing is Ms. Frizzle's Beanish symbol for “compare them”.)

That is the right answer to the wrong question.
  I didn't ask about the wiggly lines in Ms. Frizzle's drawings. I want to know about the wiggly lines in @SilentTimer's drawings:
Two unexplained wiggly lines behind Ms. Frizzle, not drawn by her

What are those wiggly lines supposed to be?

Rakhal wrote:And another Blitz milestone reached. Now at 65% (1610/2476 pages) […]
Are the people in the future really people, or do I head through time to emerge in a future ruled by brainslugs. […]

Uhhh… oops.

@balthasar_s, your story would make a great OtherComic 461

Best wishes to you, @Eternal Density . . .

mrob27 Image (1099 posts…)

Spoiler:
balthasar-justification.png
Full-width justification by the ___s method
balthasar-justification.png (25.58 KiB) Viewed 10739 times
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue May 10, 2016 5:13 am UTC

I thought we figured out that those particular squiggly lines were from mutantbeesnakes?

If you look closely in the second silentpix, there's a close cluster of one black and two gray pixels at the end of each of the normal beesnake trails to the right. (Pixel cluster = actual insect.) The same clusters of three pixels appear at the ends of the squiggly lines to the left of Cueganzzle: beesnakes that can't fly very well.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

thunk

Postby thunk » Tue May 10, 2016 6:34 am UTC

And lest I forgot, good luck with the treatment, Eternal Density! My sympathies and well wishes go to you in this troubled time.
troo dat

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Cheesy Croissant Time!"

Postby Eternal Density » Tue May 10, 2016 7:35 am UTC

Thanks mrob and thunk! (baobabs, a post directed solely to me!)

And yeah, mutantbeesnakes.

ETA I did a lot of nothing todip, which tired me out by lunchtime. Also, new Chemo Man ep 8 "Entry" https://youtu.be/cOlXsSfcWU8

HES

Postby HES » Tue May 10, 2016 12:37 pm UTC

Three years ago todip, an engineering student was avoiding the outside, and struggling to keep his place in a raptorish thread.

Spoiler:
HES wrote:Okay, okay, I'm de-lurking. Mostly because I have outsider things to be doing that I want to put off as long as possible.

I'm sure this will go largely unseen due to newbie-mod-limbo, but I've been here since the dawn of Things that be on my side for 600, Alex! and want to thank you all for an entertaining 1243+ newpix. The creativity that can be spawned by boredom/insanity/cake is imply stunning.

I'd like to think that the OTC was a Birthday present from Lord Randall to me, and therefore I will (It started on my Birthday; sorry, all the cake is gone)

So, er, Hi!
Thank you for the other 1856 newpix, the other 1892 newpages, and all the wondrous creativity they have contained.
(The cake is all gone, again)

Hi!
He/Him/His Image

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Tue May 10, 2016 1:12 pm UTC

Hi!
HES wrote:(The cake is all gone, again)

Let's put things right, then:

(from a page aptly named hamster and tortoise cakes)
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

ggh

Postby ggh » Tue May 10, 2016 2:22 pm UTC

Oh dear. I just had a mini-basement, mostly due to a very molpish wipend.
I'll try to ketchup soon, but do you mind if I have a slice of that cake first?
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:16 pm UTC

shhh...I'm hiding in the shed from the Outside. So many zombies and raptors. Ch*rp!

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

Febrion

Postby Febrion » Tue May 10, 2016 6:04 pm UTC

GL! FD'ssd fer s e re tyjefl, gfd t kid wmgfdtk gfd;gfd kas gkfyd/ ghit yjr kdskpfm. K fdksks eja ty pdsf mgf lkfdj, jfd I'v ddfkkjs ro awjfd yt waiot. Plds, jen os jdfresr tkgf skeekf, anf as ,cj gkfk od jfgknf SDnerjhewql fsd.,
I fdks eee, so glgf ehassd sijdm jeris fdjksrjwe kksdre... Sklirwej iogfd jhrewj jnkdsl ejrejos esjr fjdskjoihjgohjdg jd wqeq? Tretre fgje ejs i i gfd e w sdfk ertr.rtew

2K nzgd ihxd. V zuc K szug gl ckd.p
1O sgct Ptfoytk

p.p.s. No, there isn't a pattern, that's why it's safe
Temporal Knight Sir Junction, Lord of the Sawtooth Snap
Time flies like a River, sand flies like a Trebuchét

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Tue May 10, 2016 7:13 pm UTC

Febrion wrote:GL! FD'ssd fer s e re tyjefl, gfd t kid wmgfdtk gfd;gfd kas gkfyd/ ghit yjr kdskpfm. K fdksks eja ty pdsf mgf lkfdj, jfd I'v ddfkkjs ro awjfd yt waiot. Plds, jen os jdfresr tkgf skeekf, anf as ,cj gkfk od jfgknf SDnerjhewql fsd.,
I fdks eee, so glgf ehassd sijdm jeris fdjksrjwe kksdre... Sklirwej iogfd jhrewj jnkdsl ejrejos esjr fjdskjoihjgohjdg jd wqeq? Tretre fgje ejs i i gfd e w sdfk ertr.rtew

2K nzgd ihxd. V zuc K szug gl ckd.p
1O sgct Ptfoytk

p.p.s. No, there isn't a pattern, that's why it's safe

...Ok, this thoroughly nerd-sniped me. I spent a while trying to figure it out, and it occurred to me that maybe some letters were merely nearby the intended ones. But how to find words based on nearby letters? I used my MTA with a Swype keyboard and swyped all the words, and took the first suggestion. I came to the conclusion that this technique is basically useless; but, just in case, here's what it came up with:

Febrion, possibly, wrote:GLR! Damned after as we are tunnel, and it miss entail Diana has gifts Thor the halogen. I daffodils eggs to post my peak, ls I've sold to send to wait. Plus, when is lactate this shelf, and as co high of judging Senegal gas.,
I feels eye, so golf threads spoken keeps gangster late... Alien yoga threw unpack energies range fairyland it's ware? True for ends is it VLF we were all stemware

2K mags ice. V six K echoic fl Cisco
1I duct Preform
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue May 10, 2016 8:07 pm UTC

I find alien yoga to be excellent exercise.

*goes back to hiding in the shed*

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

Eternal Density

Molpying Up...

Postby Eternal Density » Tue May 10, 2016 9:20 pm UTC

99191st post!

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Tue May 10, 2016 9:31 pm UTC

ucim wrote:Ember, in honor of your having properly Waited For It even after the End of Time has become a distant (though Sacred) memory, seeking to have the truth revealed to you at Its Proper Pace even after knowing what it might be, and furthermore, in recognition of your doing this in anonymity without even the Sacrament of Sigcouragement,
Congratulations, Ember.
This anonymity requires some faith from us.
I wonder if there are any blitzlurkers who blitzed everything and still remain anonymous and we don't even know it.

ucim wrote:bestowing on thee the title Agatha the Awesomeful, that it be known for all time and for all of Time,

Agatha is a... name. What does this mean?

The Pope wrote:And then for those who chronicled the Sacred Writings of Other Worlds: azule, balthasar_s, Kieryn, and mrob27, who gave us a rich array of Othercultures in which to Wait For It. By the power vested in me as the Pope of the Order of the Holy Contradiction, do I hereby bless and consecrate you, each and every one, bestowing upon thee the title Bringer of the Light.
It's my first actual title in the OTT!

Today someone mistook me for a different Balthasar.
That was a surprise.
Another surprise:
Today I saw a software made by me listed in "tools used" somewhere.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Revisited - np1243

Postby mscha » Tue May 10, 2016 10:10 pm UTC

ELECTRIFYUNGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
Replay Time live here!

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:THIS IS A STEAKISH BEANIE. IT IS MADE OF COMAS AND DOOM BANANAS.

-- posted by oldpixbot

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:35 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:[
ucim wrote:bestowing on thee the title Agatha the Awesomeful, that it be known for all time and for all of Time,

Agatha is a... name. What does this mean?

*creaking of shed door opening*
I'm not ucim, but I'm assuming it refers to [url="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agatha_Christie"]this person[/url].

Congratulations, ember, and any other blitzlurkers that may be blitzlurking!

*shed door slams shut*

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

StormAngel

Re: 1190: "B-B-B-B-Boom De Yada!"

Postby StormAngel » Tue May 10, 2016 10:37 pm UTC

I love remixing sONGs!

Code: Select all