1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

karhell

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby karhell » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:03 am UTC

ucim wrote:
Acts of the Clerics
chapter 55, verses 1-63

Awesomeful! Chapter 55 already ? :shock:

Edit for unforeseen papacy : Have fun, and keep being molpish.
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:16 pm UTC

ucim wrote:[6]The Clerecy gathered in the Great Cathedral in preparation for the Grand Procession. [8]First in the procession was First Cleric.

Where is verse 7? Has it been lost to Time?
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, Vytron, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:20 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:
ucim wrote:[6]The Clerecy gathered in the Great Cathedral in preparation for the Grand Procession. [8]First in the procession was First Cleric.
Where is verse 7? Has it been lost to Time?
What a rye observation - that seventh line just desserted us. It must have been creamed by the butter overflow, so it could have been verse. Don't wine though, lettuce instead remember the sands of thyme always contain mustard. I'm not just fishing around for excuses, but I'm going to milk it for all it's worth.

I will notice though that the First Cleric is nearby. :)

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:39 pm UTC

ucim, I think these are the seven you're looking for:
Spoiler:
RSIR:
Spoiler:
7donuts.jpg
7donuts.jpg (131.45 KiB) Viewed 17149 times
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:27 pm UTC

Or perhaps these seven:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Is there a taixzo punsaw smiley? I coudn't find one.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, Vytron, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

Sustainabilizer

Postby Sustainabilizer » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:57 pm UTC

RELATED New What-If

Very RELATED.
Confused about the OTT? See the Wiki!
Want more 1190: Time? Check out TimeAfterTime!
There is a MIRROR of the OTT, just in case.
Thanks for participating in my Scientific Conference and OTTer Meetup!
Help for addams completed successfully. Thanks!

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:08 am UTC

Also, new othercomic.

"We do like our flood narratives."
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:21 am UTC

Just quickly molping up to let y'all know what I'm up to and why I've not been OTTing this time... Iron SeaWolpy are going on an epic quest UK tour starting tomorrow (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee, Newcastle, Manchester, London), and are also releasing our debut album which is now pre-orderable. I've also quit my WFFS for a number of reasons, so might actually be able to do more OTTing once I come back from this tour!
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

HES

Postby HES » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:25 am UTC

I hope they were mostly molpish reasons, Yappo. You're not coming to HESville though? :(
He/Him/His Image

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:43 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Just quickly molping up to let y'all know what I'm up to and why I've not been OTTing this time... Iron SeaWolpy are going on an epic quest UK tour starting tomorrow (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee, Newcastle, Manchester, London), and are also releasing our debut album which is now pre-orderable. I've also quit my WFFS for a number of reasons, so might actually be able to do more OTTing once I come back from this tour!

Treeish news!

This week with the wolpies, GHW brought his FP back after circumnavigating the continent, and we officially moved into the new WDOP.
We're still surrounded by boxes, but we're here.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:25 pm UTC

Congratulations, yappo!
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:22 pm UTC

Molpish news, yappo! I see Iron SeaWolpy remembered to bring a flag!
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?

Link

1190: "Time": OUTSANE MOLPHIN HAPPENS.

Postby Link » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:26 pm UTC

Augh, I've fallen into the basement again. I have only about three newpages to ketchup, but I lack the Time. While skimming to find where I was, I saw Rakhal has made it into the Now, though! Congratulations!

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:37 pm UTC

Congratulations, yappo! That's exciting. Wish I was close enough to catch the tour. I'll have to wait for your US West Coast tour. :)

Oh, ucim, you are incorrigible. And if you are unable to accept corgis, you are also uncorgiible, which I'm pretty sure is a thing.

Glad GHWFP made it home safely, SBN, and welcome to your new WDOP!

And rakhal is in the now, now? Congratulations!

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

addams

Postby addams » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:26 am UTC

(Whew...)
All's well?

Good.
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:26 am UTC

I've not completed my ketchup, but I have read the last couple of NPs at least. Another awesomeful AotC, ucim, and a fitting welcome for our BlitzGirl the Newest. Three cheers! Not two, nor four...

And thanks for passing on my greetings to the OTT, ucim. I've missed you all terribly. I've finally started my new MFFS, and it is quite molpish. I still have some things to finish up for my old MFFS, but much of it can be done remotely, which is good because I won't have to spend much time in the presence of my old boss. There was much weirdness as I was leaving the old MFFS, so I am very happy to be at the new place, where people are nice and not passive aggressive, micromanaging, and occasionally openly hostile.

I've not been reading the news much, but I know there have been storms, so I hope everyone has survived and is doing well.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

balthasar_s

What has happenned will not unhappen.

Postby balthasar_s » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:56 pm UTC

Internet as a source of surprisement. Like when I do something and trolls notice it sooner than OTTers.

I like the recent acts.
I like the languagical tricks.
Whose wise choice was to use a 6-bit buffer?

ETA: There is still one unclosed time loop in BFTF:
frame 251, and 330 - 340.
As far as I know this message (from the future) hasn't been sent yet.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

Rakhal

Postby Rakhal » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:12 pm UTC

Iron Seawolpy tour visiting London? I can get there easily... Must investigate!

(snowed under at the MFFS)
--Rakhal

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:59 pm UTC

Have any OTTers discovered what balthasar did on the internet that we're supposed to notice?

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

ggh

Postby ggh » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:03 am UTC

Yep, but only after he mentioned it again. I knew there was something....
Try this: http://1190.bicyclesonthemoon.info/bsta/2words/
I'm having fun so far, but I don't know who I'm in there with... balthalliterator, a bot? another OTTer?

Also, I'm slightly basemented. Ketchup to commence after the Little Wonder's (late) birthday party in a few days.
(But just a quick note to say - AotC - yay!)

ETA: Heh, I was just ninja'd on Two Words.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:22 pm UTC

New OtherComic.

New OTThercomic:
Spoiler:
Redundant:
Spoiler:
1749_ott.png
Want some food?
Wait on.

Spoiler:

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:27 pm UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:
New OTThercomic:

I won't either. Steakish comic, un-steakish food.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:56 pm UTC

Although they have portabells "steaks," which is a "steakish" food in one sense of the word. :D I like mushrooms, but wouldn't eat one I found growing somewhere. Particularly if it growled at me....

But the OtherComic is definitely steakish!

Edit to correct autouncorrect.

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:32 am UTC

Just me wandering in again.
To show how little I've been on the web-thingy, I just found out about the DoS attacks from thermostats ??????? Just another reason why I don't need my refrigerator or garbage disposal connected to the rest of the world. {shakes head in disbelief}$
Since this is a blindpost, I kinda like the "newish" Notification Protocol. It means I can at least reply to some of you without doing a full ketchup!
First: "Congrats" to lmjb on your new MFFS. Image ( :oops: I guess I coulda {shoulda} said that the last Time I was here (your post was up when I came back the 2nd Time that NP, but what you wrote didn't sink in until later.)
Second:
yappobiscuits wrote:Just quickly molping up to let y'all know what I'm up to and why I've not been OTTing this time... Iron SeaWolpy are going on an epic quest UK tour starting tomorrow (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee, Newcastle, Manchester, London), and are also releasing our debut album which is now pre-orderable. I've also quit my WFFS for a number of reasons, so might actually be able to do more OTTing once I come back from this tour!

Congrats on the album. {Yes. I ordered one. Like within minutes of seeing your post. Can't Wait@}ImageImage
SBN wrote:
pelrigg wrote:Wanted to say "hey" to those who posted after me on this page: addams. ucim. thunk[?], SBN, FebrionY, Soup, Link, and a second "hey" to the ones who I've mentioned and posted some more since.K This is just a quick stop. I have to be working on my trip to the State of The Fourteeners this wipend. (Let's put it this way: I'm going to be spending a dip plus on the "Grey Wolpy" and that's not the less-than-molpy part.)

GHW and GHPFP just had to do that. (On 4 separate Grey Wolpies, precisely.) It was a rough trip. Try to move around as much and as often as you can.
May your travels be molpish.

ggh wrote:Oh dear... did you survive okay?

@SBN Thanks for the advice (which I tried to follow) And "Congrats" on moving into new digs Image. Hope all on your end are making themselves comfy. {Without the need for stale M&M's.} [I understand about the boxes. I still have boxes that need opening myself. Some are still sealed from a couple of moves ago sigh.]
@ggh I did survive the trip itself. For a state-and a-half; I did have to share my half of the two-person bench seat with someone needs to use a seat-and-a-third where ever they are. (And then he tried to use MY shoulder for a pillow. {I don't enjoy elbowing people, but there are Times it's justifiable.}) At least when it was Time to change buses, ever though he got on the same one, we were in different seats.
And I was right; the trip itself wasn't the worst. While there, we (sister, brother-in-law, me) met a fellow who was the Evil opposite of Molpy. {Do we have a term yet for that? The "Anti-Molp"??}#
@ED Glad to hear you're doing well. Hopefully, you're hair is back to normal. [I'm an old hippie myself. Last Time I went to the barber I mentioned how after my hair is cut it's still longer than what some of the fellows at my MFFS have when they start complaining how long their hair is and how they need to get to the barber.Image]
@ZoomanSP Treeish OTTcomic. I love all your OTT-versions.
@all the other OTTers [especially the most recently arrived Blitzer(s)] Good to see you all.
---------------------------------------
$ Image Image
! Must do major ketchup. Heck-a-roo, I need to do a complete blitz from NP 1. Somedip, somedip.
@ Wait... What did I just say? I'm A TIMEWAITERImage For Randall's Sake. Perhaps I can "Wait For It"
# I wouldn't mind being able to vent about what happened and why, but that would take a while. Not sure if any of you want to hear it.
---------------------------------------
I'll be back (when I'm back.)
Wait Well.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic {bestowed by BlitzGirl: NP 1315}

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

addams

Postby addams » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:54 am UTC

Winter Clothes.
First Time out of the closet for the Season.

Public Service Nag form Ole Auntie Addams
Spoiler:
I turn mine inside out and shake them.
Because, Brown Recluse Spiders live in undisturbed parts of closets.

The Brown Recluse is a fact of life, along with other weird stuff.
The Brown Recluse Spider came here from Missouri with the White People.

I have known (gee..x>6 persons) people first hand that have been effected.
That is a nasty bite. I don't want one. I don't want one for you, too. Take acton.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:18 am UTC

pelrigg wrote:@ZoomanSP Treeish OTTcomic. I love all your OTT-versions.

Hi pelrigg! Thanks! :)
*waits for the first installment of "The Adventures of pelrigg and the Anti-Molp"*
Wait on.

Spoiler:

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:04 am UTC

addams wrote:Winter Clothes.
First Time out of the closet for the Season.

Public Service Nag form Ole Auntie Addams
Spoiler:
I turn mine inside out and shake them.
Because, Brown Recluse Spiders live in undisturbed parts of closets.

The Brown Recluse is a fact of life, along with other weird stuff.
The Brown Recluse Spider came here from Missouri with the White People.

I have known (gee..x>6 persons) people first hand that have been effected.
That is a nasty bite. I don't want one. I don't want one for you, too. Take acton.

I have heard of the little nasties.
A previous MFFS had posters up about them.
Description of wound included the words "size of a dinner plate"
If memory serves.

One Time I was hunkered down, looking for something in the lower part of my stand-up desk,
Poked my head up and three inches from my nose was a spider sitting on the top of the desk.
Don't know if was Brown and Reclusive, but I started.
Wasn't there before.
Reflex told my head to move back.

Other fellow saw me start.
Began laughing at me.
"Scared of spiders" says he.
More I said "No"
The more he said "yes, I was".

Hmm,
Never mind that if any thing showed up that wasn't there when I hunkered down, I would have been startled.
A can of soda (ever though I love my fizzy caffeined sugar)
A pen (where THAT come from?)
A new order (Sometimes those are scarier than the spiders)

Reflex told me to let the spider know who was bigger.
Reflex has saved many a life.

So "Thank you" Auntie addams for your Timely advise.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic {bestowed by BlitzGirl: NP 1315}

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

addams

Postby addams » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:56 am UTC

AHH! Now, I have a Cricket!
...ahhh...sweet relief...
Spoiler:
AHH! There he goes, again.
Doesn't bite. Kills by sound.

I was told, "It is Bad Luck to kill a cricket."
I was wondering, 'Why?"

Is it to keep us from losing our minds, looking for the beast?
I'm too tired to not post.
(shh bug shh)
Spoiler:
.Many crickets, off in the distance, are ok.
One cricket in the Kitchen is too many crickets.

One cricket.
And; I complain.

Some people have cicada.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada
I have heard people say they miss the sound.
edit: I have been fighting The Spider Wars.
I am gaining ground!

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Rakhal

Postby Rakhal » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:46 am UTC

Crickets eh?. I've been having my own cricket problems. Involving a large ball hurtling through my living room window!

CH*RP!

And the miscreants abandone their game and ran off as soon as it happened. I suppose I got a cricket ball out of it!

--Rakhal

thunk

1190: "Time": DID ANYONE NOTICE THE LEGO?

Postby thunk » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:48 pm UTC

Oh my, how unfortunate!

Windows are certainly more expensive to replace than stumps.
Free markets, free movement, free plops
Blitz on, my friends Quantized, GnomeAnne, and iskinner!
troo dat

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:10 pm UTC

New OtherComic.

I hope that isn't a hint on how to pronounce Beanish...
Wait on.

Spoiler:

ggh

Postby ggh » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 pm UTC

addams wrote:AHH! Now, I have a Cricket!
Rakhal wrote:I've been having my own cricket problems.

Rakhal wrote:CH*RP!
I guess the OTT has them too.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

svenman

Postby svenman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:45 pm UTC

By way of debasementational ketchup:

Welcome to the present, Rakhal!

Yay for treeish AotC installment!

Yay for Iron SeaWolpy debut album and tour!

Yay for molpish new MFFS for Laura Mae!

Anti-yay for Rakhal's window-cricket mustard.

Addams, thank you for your public service announcement. That seems like very useful knowledge I'll try to keep in mind in case I ever move to the Pacific Northwest or Missouri. Does this kind of information somehow get shared with people who newly move to your part of the world? While we have some impressive-looking spiders as well, these are all harmless to humans and tend to stick to basements (in the non-OTTish sense) and the outdoors. And hope you got rid of that annoying ch*rping cricket in your house.

Itsily bitsily
Spiders can terrify startle you
If unexpectedly
Seen from close up.

Happened to Pelrigg, who
Now is suspected of
Arachnophobical
Feelings on top.

Cricketty thicketty
Mustard varieties
Of very different kinds
OTTers befell.

May circumstances for
Them (so I wish in this
Debasementational
Posting) get well!

Edit: Poem changed to better match Pelrigg's account.
Edit 2: Obsolete wording colored gray to stand out less.
Last edited by svenman on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:32 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Apart from Forum Games, mostly active on the One True Thread.
If you need help understanding what's going on there, the xkcd Time Wiki may be useful.

Addams thanks all of us who helped. Her life is much better now.

Randallspeed to all blitzers on the One True Thread!

addams

Postby addams » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:19 pm UTC

Rakhal wrote:Crickets eh?. I've been having my own cricket problems. Involving a large ball hurtling through my living room window!

CH*RP!

And the miscreants abandone their game and ran off as soon as it happened. I suppose I got a cricket ball out of it!

--Rakhal
How Surprising!
Were you in the room when the ball arrived?

You got a new cricket ball.
I hope you get a new window.
How long will your window take?

My kitchen window was Shot Out!
Spoiler:
It took two years to replace the window.
We waited for a permanent cease fire.

I was not shooting!
I was not here when the shots were fired.

Gun Fire is common, here.
Cricket is unheard of, here.
If a cricket ball came in my window,
I would not know what it was.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket_b ... icket_ball

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

thunk

1190: "Fast OTT Theory"

Postby thunk » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:08 am UTC

Testily bestily
Rakhal our sandcastler,
sitting in living room
"fielding" with class.

This bowler seems to be
uneconomical--
snick of ball, past the stumps,
CH*RP NOT THE GLASS!

EDIT:
Wicketed ticketed
People just standing there;
swing-reversed yorkers to
toes... well, owzat?

Hit with a beamer now?
No need to charge the mound.
Fighting the mustard ain't
cricket, in fact.
troo dat

Rakhal

Postby Rakhal » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:30 pm UTC

I wish I could write poetry, but unfortunately I have no talents there (or anywhere much really).

Window should be fixed by the wip-end fortunately

--Rakhal

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:05 pm UTC

Steakish poetry, svenman and thunk!

Sorry about the various types of cricket m*stard out there.

Tonip, the Windy City Immature Bear-molpies go against the Inappropriately-Named Native Americans from the home of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, in the World (and by World, we mean United States) Series. I myself will be rooting for the Immature Bear-molpies, since I've been a fan since college, and since they haven't won since 1908. Go Bear-molpies!!

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:57 am UTC

And Tribal Ohians win the first one. Running six times to the Youthful Ursidaeans none. This should be a good Terran sequence of matches.

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:15 am UTC

Future history will have shown that carnivores come out second in encounters that involve thwapsticks.
Wait on.

Spoiler:

thunk

Postby thunk » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:18 am UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:Future history will have shown that carnivores come out second in encounters that involve thwapsticks.

Good. Hell will probably freeze over if the ursids win.
Thus begins Time. Just after the OtherOthercomic epilogue of course.
troo dat

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”