1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Wildhound

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Wildhound » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:01 pm UTC

AGONG?

Edit: OOooooh, a pope ONG. Decree: more graphs! (for those of you who like graphing things)
Last edited by Wildhound on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Now and forever, a staunch TimeKeeper amongst heretics.

OTC Android Live Wallpaper

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 pm UTC

Wildhound wrote:AGONG?

Spoiler:

I suppose they pulled themselves over to that tree!
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, iskinner, and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

BlitzGirl
Location: Both Present and Past...... Schizoblitz: 115/2601 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:03 pm UTC

Here's an ONG-by-ONG comparison:
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Yes, the raftcastle is now much closer, right next to the tree that is mid-river.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Wildhound

Postby Wildhound » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:03 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:
Wildhound wrote:AGONG?

Spoiler:

I suppose they pulled themselves over to that tree!

It looks more like they pulled the tree over to them.

Edit: Actually after Blitzgirl's comparison, it looks like a bit of both.

kasmeneo

Postby kasmeneo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:07 pm UTC

edfel wrote:A little side-project I've just started working on:
The OTC Narrative Chart

Amazing, edfel!

General question: what is this thing about breaking the rope? Are their ropes of different material? Or just very brittle due to the salty environment?
It's cooler up here.

Wildhound

Postby Wildhound » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:09 pm UTC

I wonder if the new arrivals will come aboard the Castle Cruiser or simply tie on and float along side?

I'm not sure if the CC can support all of those people, but on the other hand they are pretty crammed onto that mini-raft.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:11 pm UTC

It looks like the other Twenty's raft is pretty solid, so they might just tie on. As for rope strength: they might have been afraid that if the rope got tangled in the tree, the motion of either the raftcastle or the tree in the current could cause it to snap.

I checked the distances between the two groups; in the first lasso frame, the nearest edges of the two rafts were 22q apart, and now they are 15q apart.
Cueball's first lasso-throw was 14.3q long, so he has a much better chance of making it this time.
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:12 pm UTC

kasmeneo wrote:
The OTC Narrative Chart

Amazing, edfel!

General question: what is this thing about breaking the rope? Are their ropes of different material? Or just very brittle due to the salty environment?

I'd imagine that the rope-makine materials available to them are pretty sparse. You can make a rope out of boabab bark, but it doesn't look like the Cueganites had ever seen a boabab before. So, they'd be stuck making it with something else. From their trip up the river, it looks like vegetation is pretty scarce around them. Maybe they got the rope from the hill people, but in either case, it's probably not nearly as strong as hemp or nylon.

charlie_grumbles

Postby charlie_grumbles » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:15 pm UTC

And for one last book series recommendation: Military scify and a lot of fun. They will also help you work on perfecting your brogue.
The Sten Chronicles are a series of eight military science fiction novels by Chris Bunch and Allan Cole published from 1982 to 1993.
Lurking. Watching. Thinking. Writing. Waiting.
-- Charlie Grumbles

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:20 pm UTC

]
kasmeneo wrote:General question: what is this thing about breaking the rope? Are their ropes of different material? Or just very brittle due to the salty environment?

Way back, at frame 1130(Geekwagon), Cueball was asleep, and talking.
"Our rope isn't strong enough." "Hold this or you'll fall."
Then Megan wakes him up.

There is a long literary tradition for dreams to come back around in a narrative.
So we're
Spoiler:
waiting for it.
Remember waiting a half hour for one darkening pixel? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Note To Blitzers:It is advisable NOT to go past page 1130 until you've seen up to frame 2900 (Geekwagon Numbering). A lot is happening, and really, you do not want to skip ahead at that point.

Zorin_75

Postby Zorin_75 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:21 pm UTC

Spoiler:
castlerafting.gif
Go Minim go!

k.bookbinder

Postby k.bookbinder » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:22 pm UTC

Whizbang wrote:
kasmeneo wrote:
The OTC Narrative Chart

Amazing, edfel!

I'd imagine that the rope-makine materials available to them are pretty sparse. You can make a rope out of boabab bark, but it doesn't look like the Cueganites had ever seen a boabab before. So, they'd be stuck making it with something else. From their trip up the river, it looks like vegetation is pretty scarce around them. Maybe they got the rope from the hill people, but in either case, it's probably not nearly as strong as hemp or nylon.

It was Cueball's dream. I am terrible at finding the proper frame (perhaps someone can help?) but he dreamed that Megan was holding on to a rope that was in danger of breaking. Many of us saw it as foreshadowing, but it has yet come to pass.

ETA: ninja'd by NetWeasel
"HAL9000" This thread is a goldmine for signatures.
"StratPlayer" All in all, that sand paper rubbed me the wrong way.
"charlie_grumbles" The secret of the geeks. "Copy, Borrow, Steal, Succeed"
"ucim" There's a forestful of treeish people here.

Image Welcome! Confused? See here.

fatness

Postby fatness » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:30 pm UTC

Zorin_75 wrote:Image
Spoiler:
castlerafting.gif

From the looks of your animation the water is indeed beginning to get a little frisky...look at the splashing.

Also, I've got $10 on Cueball beaning someone with the end of the rope in the next three newpix.

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:32 pm UTC

k.bookbinder wrote:
kasmeneo wrote:General question: what is this thing about breaking the rope? Are their ropes of different material? Or just very brittle due to the salty environment?

It was Cueball's dream. I am terrible at finding the proper frame (perhaps someone can help?) but he dreamed that Megan was holding on to a rope that was in danger of breaking. Many of us saw it as foreshadowing, but it has yet come to pass.

I'm not sure if we found out anything other than the two quotes themselves... Are you sure the dream had anything to do with Megan, or was that just a guess at the time (GW1130)?
Also, second dream -- at GW2958, after sleeping at the Beanie Tower Station, Cueball said, "I dreamed I woke up in the water." Are we also looking for that one, and might it be related?
Remember waiting a half hour for one darkening pixel? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Note To Blitzers:It is advisable NOT to go past page 1130 until you've seen up to frame 2900 (Geekwagon Numbering). A lot is happening, and really, you do not want to skip ahead at that point.

partingLance

Postby partingLance » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:33 pm UTC

NetWeasel wrote:Prediction:

Newpic-- MEGAN: Now throw YOUR rope!
Next Newpic Other Twenty: WHAT rope?
Next Next Newpic: MEGAN: Chirpity Chirp-Chirp!

Reminds me of that classic episode of The WireH, where McNulty and Moreland investigate a cold-case murder scene, and for several minutes say nothing except "chirp," and variations thereon.

I think McNulty says "chirpity-chirp" at one point. Later, as comprehension dawns, Moreland says "motherchirper! Mother-chirper!!"

You could look it up.

ETA:

ucim wrote:
nerdsniped wrote:Really what I'm suggesting / predicting is that when the water is done frisking about, we will transition into epilogue. We will not embark into a major Act N+1 of the Cueganites finding a new home, Megan going off to study with Rosetta, or whatever.
Agreed. But the water hasn't even begun to frisk yet. We are at the point where Luke and ObiWan set off in a hurry with Han Solo. (You didn't know his ship model was a "Hurry"?)

@edfel
- treeish graph!

Jose

I thought -- since they couldn't get a hurry -- they left in a huff? Or was that too soon, and was it really a minute and a huff?
Last edited by partingLance on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:41 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
StratPlayer wrote:And at this very moment, someone on the Isle of Wight named Bungalo Bill is listening to the 'splat' made from using their family album to squash a beetle, that had ran, helter-skelter, straight for the wild honey pie made by his dear wife Prudence...

Zorin_75

Postby Zorin_75 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:33 pm UTC

k.bookbinder wrote:It was Cueball's dream. I am terrible at finding the proper frame

become an expert in four easy steps:
- Go to the wiki
- Ctrl-F for "rope "
- find the links to mscha's viewer
- copy&paste the ready-to-post BBCode

Go Minim go!

42 guests

Postby 42 guests » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:34 pm UTC

Anyone notice the apparent molpy in the center of the image?

castlerafting.gif
Molpy?
castlerafting.gif (14.88 KiB) Viewed 6507 times
The One Who Left the Shadows

"What does the sound of 42 people watching Time sound like?"
- AluisioASG

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:35 pm UTC

k.bookbinder wrote:
Whizbang wrote:
kasmeneo wrote:
The OTC Narrative Chart

Amazing, edfel!

ETA: ninja'd by NetWeasel

Oh, I see. I overthought it. I assumed kasmeneo knew about the dream and was asking more about the origin/condition of the rope they used. Asking about if there was some bit of evidence that implied the rope making material used by Cueganites. Or perhaps xe was thinking that they got the rope from Ikea, like everything else and so wondering what the drama was all about, as everyone knows that Ikea products are sturdy and reliable.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:37 pm UTC

42 guests wrote:Anyone notice the apparent molpy in the center of the image?

castlerafting.gif

I think that is Cuball's Rock.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, iskinner, and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:37 pm UTC

Zorin_75 wrote:
k.bookbinder wrote:It was Cueball's dream. I am terrible at finding the proper frame
become an expert in four easy steps:
- Go to the wiki
- Ctrl-F for "rope "
- find the links to mscha's viewer
- copy&paste the ready-to-post BBCode
Nicely done!

Ace

Postby Ace » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:38 pm UTC

Somebody suggested Hitchhiker's Guide in response to the book thing, which got me thinking. I've seen people wondering 'but if they know this, how do they not know this?' re: the Cueganites. I refer to the guide. It mentions a race of tree-dwelling people with 50 arms, who developed deoderant before the wheel. (And were wiped out when some bright spark created fire.)

Basically: The things they knew, they had a need to know. The things they didn't, they haven't needed until now. Since it's far flung future, I'd wager that what they know has been handed down, and the rest forgotten as irrelevant. The sea dried up, who'd need to know how to sail? It didn't go anywhere worth sailing to.

Disclaimer: My memory is a little fuzzy, it's been a while since I read the guide. The tree-dwellers may have been a different race, the ones with the theory about the Great Sneeze? Or that may be the 50-armed folk as well.. It's been a while. My memory is almost completely, but not quite entirely, unlike tea a sieve. And yet, I have that comma placement memorised.
Wait for it.

42 guests

Postby 42 guests » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:39 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:I think that is Cuball's Rock.

Then the rock appears to splash and move closer to the far shore...

EDIT: Compare the position of the rocks on the far shore to the position of the posited molpy. You will notice that it splashes, and moves towards the rocks on the far shore. The rocks on the far shore do not change position.

Either it is mustard, or not Cueball's rock.
Last edited by 42 guests on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

- AluisioASG

tavella

Postby tavella » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:44 pm UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:That they are speeding up is a good thing. A tsunami starts with water that pulls back, so if there was a tsunami coming from behind then they would float backwards. Unless a tsunami like wave caused by so much extra water behaves differently from tsunamis caused by the movement of rock (which doesn't add water. A tsunami might draw it's water from the front in order to exist. I don't know if that makes sense).

That's in fact the difference; in a tsunami, the energy moves through the water in a waveform, while in a burst flood the water itself moves. This is why a tsunami transmits so efficiently and why an fault slip in Indonesia can kill scores of people in Somalia, thousands of kilometers away. Burst floods are vastly more lossy and low energy. For example in the Missoula floods, some of the largest ever, the water moved at over 100 kph at peak, while a tsunami can move at 1000 kph.

Burst floods are spectacular in their own way; the Missoula dug out the Channeled Scablands over thousands of square km... but you can lose that entire area in the Alboran basin. In fact, if you look at a satellite view of the Basin, you can see the equivalent from the Zanclean Flood, the enormous, spectacular basins and canyons it carved tumbling down the slope... and you can see how it peters out as the flood spilled into the abyssal plain, losing energy and spreading out. And it has another 1000 km to travel before it reaches the 40. There will be no tsunami from the flood itself, though there is some history of tsunamis from earthquakes in the Med, so some from the tectonic afteraffects may hit unlucky spots. But they may also work themselves out as multiple small tremors rather than large catastrophic ones.

However, it's still going to be lots of water rising fast. Out at sea, you'd notice nothing much except current and debris, but if they really intend to hang around at the advancing shoreline until it finishes, that'll be very dangerous indeed. Underlying rocks, narrowing coves, all these things can cause enormous local undertows, whirlpools, surges.

nerdsniped

Postby nerdsniped » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:46 pm UTC

42 guests wrote:
taixzo wrote:I think that is Cuball's Rock.

Then the rock appears to splash and move closer to the far shore...

Ah, so it's feelin' frisky. :)
New to the Time thread? Click here!

"we are dangerously close to answers. Let's hope they lead to more questions..." -- HES

"Expect friskiness." -- keithl

Sciscitor

Postby Sciscitor » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:46 pm UTC

Ok chiming in on the book suggestions:
Spoiler:
Most of the books and authors I like have already been mentioned:
Isaac Asimov (I Robot, Foundation, Nemesis), Terry Prattchet (Discworld), Douglas Adams, Larry Niven (Ringworld, Integral Trees), Orson Scott Card (Ender), Anne MacCaffrey (The Ship Who Sang), etc etc, never really dug Hyperion.

I would like to add some classic sf: H. G. Wells and Jules Vernes to appreciate their farsight one has to imagine the times they were living in. And no other literature has influenced me like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes. I practically grew up with Holmes and Watson and read their adventures countless times.

Now for some not yet mentioned authors and books:
For those who really love hard sf:
Alastair Reynolds Revelation Space - Redemption Ark - Absolution Gap (with weird religious overtones but sf on the grandest possible scale); Pushing Ice (a chamber play in comparison, but uniquely thought provoking); Chasm City and Century Rain + some nice short stories.
Peter F. Hamilton: Pandoras Star - Judas Unchained; The Reality Dysfunction - The Neutronium Alchemist - The Naked God (again some religious undercurrents but extremely well executed)

Sf and fantasy with a lot of humour:
John Scalzi: Old Men's War (and most sequels); Agent to The Stars; The Androids Dream
A. Lee Martinez: The Automatic Detective (hilarious spoof of more sf genres and tropes than I can count); In The Company of Ogres and his other various fantasy books (though not all are that good).

For an unusual detective story read Leonie Swann: Glennkill and Garou (the first is great the second good).
I could go on for some more, but I guess this should not distract form the OTC too much, so anyone who is interested in my readings, have a look at my LibraryThing pages or my author cloud.
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

Zorin_75

Postby Zorin_75 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:51 pm UTC

42 guests wrote:Either it is mustard, or not Cueball's rock.

The not Cueball's rock seems to try to get away from the castleraft:
Spoiler:
simmingmolpy.gif
Go Minim go!

42 guests

Postby 42 guests » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:55 pm UTC

Zorin_75 wrote:

Spoiler:

I suspect it is trying to get to the tree. In the end frame, the "head" appears to have pointed back to the tree as it was pulled past.

They may have a new passenger...

- AluisioASG

Angelastic

Postby Angelastic » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:56 pm UTC

castlerafting.gif

To me it looks like there's a tail poking out of the water in one frame. Lucky? :shock:
Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me.
Image Smiley by yappobiscuits. Avatar by GLR, buffygirl, BlitzGirl & mscha, with cari.j.elliot's idea.
Haiku Detector
starts a trend to make way for
my robot army.

ucim

Postby ucim » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:57 pm UTC

42 guests wrote:Compare the position of the rocks on the far shore to the position of the posited molpy. You will notice that it splashes, and moves towards the rocks on the far shore. The rocks on the far shore do not change position.
I think it's a camera pan.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

CasCat

Postby CasCat » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:58 pm UTC

NetWeasel wrote:
nerdsniped wrote:Really what I'm suggesting / predicting is that when the water is done frisking about, we will transition into epilogue. We will not embark into a major Act N+1 of the Cueganites finding a new home, Megan going off to study with Rosetta, or whatever. At least, not in the current incarnation of Time.

There's a point it seems like everyone's forgetting -- The Great FloodPause. Once the new sea level gets to about 500 meters below the Chateau D'if (roughly), the flood will stop, from Cuegan's POV.
Actually, the waters will have reached the height of the Sicily Sill, and the waters will be busy filling up the Eastern Mediterranean. For about a week. Then the flood continues, in an "other side of the hurricane's eye" sort of way.

Quoth the Bowl of Petunias, "Oh, no, not again."

Which may be enough for them to decide NOT to settle on the new coast when this is all over.

Blindpost while ketchupping, so probably ninja'd, but don't forget they have the Beanie's map, complete with projected final sea level.
BlitzGirl the Fast the First

pkcommando

Postby pkcommando » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:58 pm UTC

Angelastic wrote:

castlerafting.gif

To me it looks like there's a tail poking out of the water in one frame. Lucky? :shock:

Not for the Cueganites.

Ba-Dum-Tish
"The Universe is for raptors now!" say Raptors, as they take over all of Universe.

42 guests

Postby 42 guests » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:59 pm UTC

ucim wrote:
42 guests wrote:Compare the position of the rocks on the far shore to the position of the posited molpy. You will notice that it splashes, and moves towards the rocks on the far shore. The rocks on the far shore do not change position.
I think it's a camera pan.

Jose

Then the rocks on the far shore should move with the camera pan.

- AluisioASG

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:59 pm UTC

Poor molpy! (Or poor Lucky if that is Lucky!) I'll get a gif after this next newpix.

When it first splashes, someone on the raftcastle asks "What is that?"

They might be referring to the other Twenty, or to the molpy.
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

pkcommando

Postby pkcommando » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 pm UTC

RopONG!

"The Universe is for raptors now!" say Raptors, as they take over all of Universe.

Davidy

Postby Davidy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:01 pm UTC

Isn't it really wierd that nobody in this small group, which presumably has been living closely together for some time, has addressed anybody else by name? I had thought that they were a group of maybe two extended families which makes it stranger yet. So far, the only appellation we have is "cousin".
"It's only funny until someone loses an eye, then it's still funny but they can only see it in 2-D."

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:02 pm UTC

Zorin_75 wrote:

Spoiler:

Looks to me like a little wave that broke on the rock, and perhaps a stick or other bit of debris that briefly surfaced. I see no little animal here.

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:06 pm UTC

Tatiana wrote:If you haven't read them yet, the Vorkosigan series by Lois McMaster Bujold is very good.

A bit of book reply about Vorkosigan (off-topic!) - so feel free to skip.
Spoiler:
You know, I made it through the two prequels about Miles' mom/dad, and about 4 Miles books after that but just couldn't make it any further. I also didn't read any of the short stories. It's so damn hard to discover what order you should read the series in, and ultimately - that's what made me stop. I did like the Miles character, tho.

Spoiler:
The OTC Narrative Chart

For those who don't know how to read it: http://xkcd.com/657.
Horizontal axis is time (not to scale), vertical axis appears to somehow correspond to elevation :)

I just realise I didn't draw the return trips for Cuegan from the castle to the village... maybe next version ^^

!!! TREEISH! I have that very poster hanging on the wall behind my head. ;) This is fabulous, edfel!

@Zorin, thanks for the riverish animation! I love seeing our Cuegan, and the water, in motion. I also went back and watched all the frames from the BUMP accident and it all makes sense in my head, now.
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

neopifex

Postby neopifex » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:10 pm UTC

pkcommando wrote:RopONG!
Spoiler:

Oh, interesting: For this throw, Cueball is throwing from the top of the raftcastle, but the rope is in a coil on the bottom level. Initially I thought he'd moved from the top to the bottom between frames, which made no sense. This setup would explain how he's getting greater distance with this throw, I think.

Also, this suggests they have some experience throwing ropes like this. I wonder what they'd need that skill for? Molpywrangling?
C'mon, let's see what's through here!

edfel

Postby edfel » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm UTC

@yappobiscuits, BlitzGirl, ucim, higgs-boson, kasmeneo, Whizbang, k.bookbinder, Whizbang, Valarya: thanks :D

higgs-boson wrote:... I'm missing some flux in the early days of the Cuegan-line. From time to time, one of them left.

Random832 wrote:You should add a line for the sea.

All the early flux messes a lot with the lines, but I guess that's the whole point of this kind of chart.
For the sea: I think an area is more appropriate than a line (it can be at several places at the same time)

So... Update! here we go:
Spoiler:
timeline.png
Waiting for it: Map of Time, same, no JS, Ages of Time.
Beginning a new story with every choice, no matter how small: Goodies.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:19 pm UTC

Sciscitor wrote:Ok chiming in on the book suggestions:

I've captured the recent book lists in a spreadsheet, which I'd like to put on the Wiki, but I don't know how to add a page. If someone could create an OTTer's Book Recommendations page, and a table (or a place to put one in) I'll add what I've captured. I'm sure I have misses and mistakes even from today's discussion, plus there is a whole raft of stuff previously mentioned, so once it is in I'd appreciate some cross-checking and additions.

Then we all just need to go pick something and read it, which will help the blitzers.
Thanks.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”