1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

mrob27

1190: Time: OH GLR HOW DID WOWTREES GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD WITH ROBOLPIES

Postby mrob27 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:39 pm UTC

GnomeAnne wrote: I wonder if fth is the one that keeps putting "butts fart" in the OTTish 2words game.

I started wondering "Where is this other 2words game?" (because the one we all know does not end with "butts fart" so I didn't understand how it would be a currently-happening thing. (Then I started trying to figure out why the stories are listed in a strange order, or maybe they're listed backwards, and why there isn't a story right now. (Then I got horribly confused and gave up.))).
  I scanned back in the OTT looking for another 2words game, and found:
balthasar_s wrote:
macraw83 wrote:I was going to suggest going back and reading the whole story of how we started bsta, but I got back to NP2530 and was still finding things (2words) that led to things (Coincidence) that eventually led to bsta

The process that resulted in a bsta started on np2490.

But you would have to go back further, at least to my Homestuck OTTification (OTT:2480:37), or my earlier post OTT:2477:11 bringing Homestuck back into the OTT consciousness, but all of that is because I originally started reading Homestuck because of @ChronosDragon at OTT:871:35 (also mentioned by @Flado and @gement on NP1320).
  CD foreshadowed @balthasar_s by starting a creative effort involving frames with captions, which he said was inspired by HomeStuck and the OTT: see OTT:1284:22. He explicitly solicited frames and/or ideas from the OTT community, and had set up a website for submissions. I guess it didn't go very far, and the link doesn't work now.

Oh, yeah, decree…

Wait not in vain.
Last edited by mrob27 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:12 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

yappobiscuits

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:50 am UTC

Oh ch*rp would you look at that. I went and fell in the basement again. I got all busy making music for plays again.

21369503_1692048624171509_5120383244607245008_n.jpg

Also things are happening in the Iron SeaWolpy camp - for any Dutch OTTers who want to see us, we're playing our first ever overseas gig at Fuizenfest in Riel, near Tilburg on the 30th Sept! But as excited as I am for the gig, I'm even more excited about the fact I get to go to the Efteling while we're there :P

Just quickly blitzed to the present, but not going to reply to much just so I can get back to the present quicker…

Oh dear, I see just after I was last here, y'all went and made a new and rather rude OTTish word… not only does "mustardbusting" look a little like… that, it's also rather fitting, I mean, if you think of "busting your mustard" - no, let's not go there…

Interesting to learn Rakhal's birthdip coincides with the Voldeframe. That means all of Time is bookended by HES and Rakhal's birthdips!

Nice to hear the Hamply and the June Bug got to meet up!

I'm also having a little lifemustard at the moment, so I felt I needed to come back here for a little OTTish comfort. I'm very glad to have this place to come to when I need such things. Love you all Image I was also drawn back here with thoughts of any OTTers who might be affected by any of the Zanclean-ness over in the US… hope you're all ok.
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:00 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote: I was also drawn back here with thoughts of any OTTers who might be affected by any of the Zanclean-ness over in the US… hope you're all ok.

Hope your life-m*stard is soon sorted. I have some of your music saved to listen to, but I seem to have more pressing things at the moment.

We're very much in the waiting stage now. Everything is closed, and for the most part people should be where they plan to stay. (Except for Tampa that looked like it would be safe, until it didn't anymore.) Current forecast is for it to get here late tomorrow, and be relatively weak by then, but the current track has us in the tornado-y quadrant.

I've got snacks and water, and the car-castles have full tanks, and we even got one of them inside the car-castle-castle. And laundry is done in case I have to go to work but don't have power here. And all the things that can be charged are charged.

So now I do what OTTers do best.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

addams

Postby addams » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:24 am UTC

Yappo! That music was great!
It sounds like something Tim Burton would use.
(Is that an ok thing to say?)

oh, SBN...I'm worried about you and the people on the Caribbean Islands.

You have done everything humanly possible to prepare.
We will be following the first...umm. I'll be waiting too.
Spoiler:
I have hiccups in my memory.
I'm none too bright these days.
(Shrug)
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

balthasar_s

I'd like a Polonez Time Machine

Postby balthasar_s » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:30 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:But you would have to go back further, at least to my Homestuck OTTification (OTT:2480:37), or my earlier post OTT:2477:11 bringing Homestuck back into the OTT consciousness, but all of that is because I originally started reading Homestuck because of @ChronosDragon at OTT:871:35 (also mentioned by @Flado and @gement on NP1320). CD also started a creation inspired by HomeStuck and the OTT, see OTT:1284:22 (but I guess it didn't go very far and the link doesn't work).
np2490 is when this started on my side. Before that any Homestuck reference thrown at me would just bounce away.
BFTF replay
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here is why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't count Image
This text was autogenerated:
generator understands you

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:37 am UTC

addams wrote:oh, SBN...I'm worried about you and the people on the Caribbean Islands.

I'm more worried about them, than me. Not to mention the folks in Mexico where the earthquake was.

Pro-tip, if you are ever in a disaster, try to be in the place getting the publicity. Also, don't be poor.

Big difference in how you can prepare if you have money and transportation readily available.

Still dark here this morning, but so far it doesn't seem much worse than an ordinary storm.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:47 am UTC

Yay, yappo! Glad you found your way out if the basement. I'm sorry about the lifem*stard. I hope that things become molpish for you soon. Very exciting about your first overseas gig!

There are things I want to respond to, but for now I just want to say to Pfhorrest that that I'm glad things are unimploded, but I'm sorry to hear able your mother's injury. Hope she heals quickly.

And SBN, I'm sending you and everyone in the storm's path all the molpish thoughts I can. Be safe.

And it's great seeing addams here again!

Edited to send more molpish thoughts. And then to fix other stuff.
Last edited by lmjb1964 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:37 am UTC, edited 3 times in total.

Help addams stay in her home! https://www.crowdrise.com/in-a-comically-tragic-turn-of-events-addams-didnt-die
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

ggh

Postby ggh » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:00 am UTC

I'm in the basement. I'm not coming out yet. I see the news, and silently hope that SBN, and any other other OTTers in the path of zancleanness will be safe and dry, but there's no rule against hoping in the basement, is there? My US trip is nearly over, and when I return to NZ there will be ketchup, or perhaps intended ketchup that leads to more delay and eventually a remorseful blindpost. Time will tell.

But meanwhile...
a little chirpy told me that Addams is back! And this I must add my huzzah to: Huzzah! :)

And, I think I need to make a quick comment on this too:
GnomeAnne wrote:
karhell wrote:Image

That's a cool graph, but having done both at once I have to say the scale you used doesn't come close to doing it justice.

Yup, that's more like it. Saw the eclipse with OTTers. The eclipse was very treeish indeed, and still didn't make my top-5 list of favourite things from my trip to GnomeLand. :)
I got to enjoy a wonderful visit with Jose again as well. Yup - Other OTTers is a whole nOTTer order of magnitude. :)

This basement has more wine and spirits than I had noticed during my last trip here, but still, I will return. Please
Spoiler:
stay safe and be happy.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:28 pm UTC

addams wrote:Yappo! That music was great!
It sounds like something Tim Burton would use.
(Is that an ok thing to say?)

Thanks addams, that's more than ok, that's exactly what I was going for! Well, in that it was inspired by Danny Elfman, Tim Burton's usual musical collaborator. It was supposed to be a little time-y (well, clockwork-y) as well. Because of course everything is RELATED.

*waves at lmjb* :D
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

mrob27

1190: Time: EXCUSE ME MA'AM, DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT THE MROBDEX?

Postby mrob27 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:36 pm UTC

There may well be a tsunami-like pulse of water, perhaps of mini-Zanclean proportions, in the Tampa area. Everyone has to stay well away from any shorelines that might normally experience tides.

Indeed, there are many euphemisms for… that, of which "busting your mustard" is only the latest.
  (Extra credit: Identify the OTTers whose avatars appear in the Images for "busting your mustard" search results! Nevermind, I think it's just everyone who has posted on this page…)

yappobiscuits wrote:Interesting to learn Rakhal's birthdip coincides with the Voldeframe. That means all of Time is bookended by HES and Rakhal's birthdips!

But then, what is bookended by @Neil_Boekend's birthdip?

balthasar_s wrote:np2490 is when this started on my side. Before that any Homestuck reference thrown at me would just bounce away.

Sure, but I was speaking in terms of the big picture. We're all connected. I think @thunk at OTT:2477:17 reminded me about something @ChronosDragon had inspired in me, and then I (but not I, really it was we'all) inspired you.

mrob27 Image

thunk

Re: 1190: "The Third Commandment"

Postby thunk » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:56 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:
There may well be a tsunami-like pulse of water, perhaps of mini-Zanclean proportions, in the Tampa area. Everyone has to stay well away from any shorelines that might normally experience tides.

Indeed, that place is ending.
Free markets, free movement, free plops
Blitz on, my friends Quantized, GnomeAnne, and iskinner!
troo dat

addams

Postby addams » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:32 pm UTC

I am ready for an update from SBN.
You? Are you ready, too?

She is in the far north and far east.
She may not even notice the wind.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

balthasar_s

Re: 1190: Time: OH GLR HOW DID WOWTREES GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD WITH ROBOLPIES

Postby balthasar_s » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:17 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:I started wondering "Where is this other 2words game?" (because the one we all know does not end with "butts fart" so I didn't understand how it would be a currently-happening thing. (Then I started trying to figure out why the stories are listed in a strange order, or maybe they're listed backwards, and why there isn't a story right now. (Then I got horribly confused and gave up.))).
The stories made by 2words are indeed listed in reverse order. So that the newest are seen first. There are now enough stories to fill 3 pages. because of this "Once Again" and "Before" links are no longer enough. So now i added the "Unbefore" link which is the opposite of "Before". (like I did to Coincidence some time ago)

Also,
balthasar_s wrote:About the BB link no longer being reversible.
Having it go to the viewerless BB-only thing is what I always wanted to have there.
Only that I didn't do it at first.
but now the link only goes in one direction.
In the bftfviewer it did too but there it only added text, here it replaces text.
A third link that works like a local version of "once again" and goes back to the regular viewer is what I would like to do.
But the "once again" name is already taken.
Now the only thing that stops me from it is the name.
I will do it when I have the correct name for it.
i still haven't found the name. Must be because I didn't even try.

"butts fart appeared in stories 26 and 25:
Magic door doesn't require realistic predictions, probably because being magic means it isn't constrained critically to the subframing, seriously, what wayward mechanism maintains complete control over organised but butts fart friendly processes?

BSTA shipping should continue. Correct! Horse has told "Type blindly" but Klara kindly reminded rest of our team that words will never need any autogenerated cars. Could b become the target for funny pranks planting onions on his high-definition shoes ? Such hijinks have always attracted the troublemakers who wordlessly commit censorship when words are absolutely not neglected but butts fart faster than Tokyo drifts. Damn right!
BFTF replay
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here is why. # OTT facebug copy

SBN
Saved

Postby SBN » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:14 am UTC

addams wrote:I am ready for an update from SBN.
You? Are you ready, too?

She is in the far north and far east.
She may not even notice the wind.

We're getting the effects here, but so far the biggest disruption has been to the TV schedule. Still have power and internet, but Irma still has more to send our way.

Some Ways to Time

addams

Postby addams » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:24 am UTC

Yey!
An update!

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Rakhal

Postby Rakhal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:18 am UTC

I have returned from a week wrestling woolpies!. They won unfortunately, so I am now their slave. And I see Addams is back! Most molpish!. Off to the FFS

--Rakhal

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:03 am UTC

2 words via balthasar wrote:BSTA shipping should continue. Correct! Horse has told "Type blindly" but Klara kindly reminded rest of our team that words will never need any autogenerated cars. Could b become the target for funny pranks planting onions on his high-definition shoes ? Such hijinks have always attracted the troublemakers who wordlessly commit censorship when words are absolutely not neglected but butts fart faster than Tokyo drifts. Damn right!

Where can I get some of those high-definition shoes?

So glad to hear from you, SBN, and sending continues molpish antu-Zanclean thoughts. My cousins who live in Miami made it to a hotel that was supposed to be ssfe, since first-responders were using it as a headquarters. I don't know if anyone has heard an update recently. Their house is next to the canal, so I really hope they have a home to go back to. :(

Rakhal, I am very curious about the woolpie wrestling. Was this some sort of rodeo, or is this a metaphor for something?

What's a metaphor, you ask? Why, for grazing cattle, of course.

Help addams stay in her home! https://www.crowdrise.com/in-a-comically-tragic-turn-of-events-addams-didnt-die
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

GnomeAnne
Location: [center][img]http://forums.xkcd.com/download/file.php?id=54350&t=1[/img]

Blindpost version 2.0

Postby GnomeAnne » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:01 pm UTC

[...]
KXA: Not really. they haven't seen this yet. Do you have your words?
FTH: Yeah. Best ideas ispired by bystanders are actually not needed for finding wrong ways of organising events. Even if ideal conditions can occur, obviously, everything else will..
KXA: everything else? Hmm, wait...
[...]

The game continues.
It just keeps happening.

The wordgame development can be very interesting to observe but I will allow myself to skip a bit to the future.
I hope you don't mind.

Hi Yappo, Hi Rakhal.
Wait For It.

addams

Postby addams » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:16 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:What's a metaphor, you ask? Why, for grazing cattle, of course.

Ha! Ha! Ha!
That's funny!

Yes. We are all worried about people in harms way.
It is happening all over The World; Except Germany.
Last edited by addams on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:48 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

SBN
Saved

Postby SBN » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:44 pm UTC

addams wrote:Yey!
An update!

The worst is past us now. Still quite blustery and probably more rain, but all Wolpies and their favorite people are safe, and should remain so. Lots of flooding in the area, and of course many power outages.

Some Ways to Time

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:49 pm UTC

Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

addams

Postby addams » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:55 pm UTC

SBN wrote:The worst is past us now. Still quite blustery and probably more rain, but all Wolpies and their favorite people are safe, and should remain so. Lots of flooding in the area, and of course many power outages.
Good. Good.
Your disaster is nearly over.

Our slow moving West Coast disaster is sending me a smokey day.
The forests South and East are burning.
The wind is from the South, today.
Spoiler:
We have a long standing tradition of children fighting over the blankets at the 4th of July celebrations.
Grandmothers talk about tussling for blankets with their brothers and sisters on the beach.

In the past, our winter highs were 55 F degrees.
Our summertime highs were 65 F degrees.

It is 80 F degrees at 9:00 a.m. today.
And; Red Flag air quality warnings.

This is, just, Not Normal!
Is Normal overrated?

Oops.
I'm all about the OutSide.
https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/godd ... ted-states
edit: uh-oh...SBN is Not done with the Sky River.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:18 am UTC

mini-qong

Full qong due tomorrow.
Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
The Codex Quaerendae (my philosophy) - The Chronicles of Quelouva (my fiction)

Rakhal

Postby Rakhal » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:39 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Rakhal, I am very curious about the woolpie wrestling. Was this some sort of rodeo, or is this a metaphor for something?

What's a metaphor, you ask? Why, for grazing cattle, of course.

I was attempting to shear a woolpy and failed miserably. An experienced hand had to step in and complete the job. The woolpy gave me a disgusted look :)

--Rakhal

addams

Postby addams » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:20 pm UTC

The cold gray light of dawn...
Where is SBN?

Waiting...

It's later.
Still waiting.
Spoiler:
SoftBall Nuff, Oh...SoftBall Nuff;
Where are you?

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

SBN
Saved

Postby SBN » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 pm UTC

addams wrote:The cold gray light of dawn...
Where is SBN?

Waiting...

It's later.
Still waiting.
Spoiler:
SoftBall Nuff, Oh...SoftBall Nuff;
Where are you?

I was at work. Office was open today, deserted, but open.

Parts of Jax have some serious flooding. I just had 10 bags of tree parts to get out of my pool.

Some Ways to Time

mrob27

1190: Time: IK BEN MAKELAAR IN ENAP, EN WOON OP DE BUKKITGRACHT, N° 28

Postby mrob27 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:15 am UTC

Can you fit them together to make a complete tree, or did you get only the windward-side tree parts?

lmjb1964 wrote:What's a metaphor, you ask? Why, for grazing cattle, of course.

[…] In this view, the metaphor People are Bovines is more
 open-ended, and, in addition to being prosperous, i.e. sleek and
 well fed, they are also peacefully going on with the business of
 looking after their own welfare, totally undisturbed by anything.
 The reason why Amos refers to them as cows is because cows are
 always in the majority in a herd and when one looks at grazing
 cattle, it is the cows which one notices first. […]

— from "Metaphor in Zulu : Problems in the Translation of Biblical Metaphor in the Book of Amos" (emphasis mine)

:cowsaw: ? Image So, I guess, not a pun. Image Image :uncertain-punsawyer:

SBN
Saved

Re: 1190: Time: IK BEN MAKELAAR IN ENAP, EN WOON OP DE BUKKITGRACHT, N° 28

Postby SBN » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:57 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:Can you fit them together to make a complete tree, or did you get only the windward-side tree parts?

I have small parts of many trees. Many small parts. Some of the parts could become complete trees, given enough time.

If you'd like to attempt a reassembly, the parts will be in front of my house. Probably for several weeks.

Some Ways to Time

addams

Postby addams » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:02 am UTC

It is very nice to read about SBN's tree parts.
My little corner of the world had a perfect afternoon.
Spoiler:
ahhh...Sixty-eight degrees with a light breeze from the northwest.
The sky was Robin's Egg Blue with brushstrokes of high icy cirrus.

The Ocean was blue, Not brown; Not grey; Blue.
The sunset was bright white. Not red, purple nor orange.

A clean white fog bank is hanging about five miles out.
Everything looks like nothing has ever gone wrong.

And; I am as pleased as punch with my little sun drenched deck.
My cozy little apartment is up level with the adult trees.

I like it up here.

....uh-oh,..Darn!! I smell smoke...
Ho-hum..well, ..We had one clear day.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

GnomeAnne
Location: [center][img]http://forums.xkcd.com/download/file.php?id=54350&t=1[/img]

Postby GnomeAnne » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:09 am UTC

I've missed Addams' weather reports.
Wait For It.

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:13 am UTC

They're beautiful.

Also: QONG.
Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
The Codex Quaerendae (my philosophy) - The Chronicles of Quelouva (my fiction)

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:05 am UTC

I was lucky.
Monday.
I was caught by heavy rain.
Im my bag I had all my BSTA drawings.
Luckily, the water didn't get them.
BFTF replay

GnomeAnne

Postby GnomeAnne » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:08 pm UTC

Wait For It.

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:12 pm UTC

Even the time thread is dead silent. Goddamn it
Am I gregnant
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Quercus wrote:Agreed, but "constitutional fetishism" doesn't have that lovely alliteration between fetishism, first and fucking
rath358 wrote:I have been replaced D:

addams

Postby addams » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:30 pm UTC

Weeks wrote:Even the time thread is dead silent.

We have been Waiting for you, Weeks.
Welcome! Weeks.

I'm glad to read grumblings from you.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 pm UTC

addams wrote:
Weeks wrote:Even the time thread is dead silent.

We have been Waiting for you, Weeks.
Welcome! Weeks.

I'm glad to read grumblings from you.
You're extremely lovely and I miss you in FaiD as well
Am I gregnant
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Quercus wrote:Agreed, but "constitutional fetishism" doesn't have that lovely alliteration between fetishism, first and fucking
rath358 wrote:I have been replaced D:

GnomeAnne

Postby GnomeAnne » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 pm UTC

The forum's mail server encountered fatal mustard and died, in an ill fated attempt to save space on GLR's server by getting us to stop posting.
Wait For It.

addams

Postby addams » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 am UTC

Weeks wrote:You're extremely lovely and I miss you in FaiD as well
Ah,..gee, Weeks.
I missed you, too.

I missed all of you.

OTTers reached me in the OutSide.
OTTers kept me going out there.

I love OTTers.
I am not the only one.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ye98q78k3ms8m ... %20own.m4a
Spoiler:
I am amazingly well!
Knock on OTTer head.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

svenman

Postby svenman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:42 am UTC

Ok

This should be enough.

Ok, so this is... who again?
Last edited by svenman on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:30 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly active on the One True Thread.
If you need help understanding what's going on there, the xkcd Time Wiki may help.

Addams didn't die! But will Addams have a place to live? You can help!

Randallspeed to all blitzers on the One True Thread!

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:48 am UTC

bsta 154 wrote:The wordgame development can be very interesting to observe but I will allow myself to skip a bit to the future.
I hope you don't mind.
BFTF replay

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”