1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Copernicium112

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Copernicium112 » Sat May 04, 2013 6:00 pm UTC

And we go ONGGG
Crescat tempus; vita excolatur

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Sat May 04, 2013 6:04 pm UTC

Okay, I've just thought of more on the related lyrics front.

Spoiler:
From "You Can't Stop the Beat" (Hairspray)
You can't stop a river as it rushes to the sea,
You can try to stop the hands of Time but you know it just can't be,
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sat May 04, 2013 6:07 pm UTC

jjjdavidson wrote: But for some reason the BofA is repeating a couple of frames here and there. Perhaps it encountered server glitches while grabbing newpix..

I'm going to have to ask you never to abbreviate The Book of Aubron like that again.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Sat May 04, 2013 6:13 pm UTC

SBN wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote: But for some reason the BxkAxn is repeating a couple of frames here and there. Perhaps it encountered server glitches while grabbing newpix..

I'm going to have to ask you never to abbreviate The Book of Aubron like that again.

Um, certainly, if it's a problem. Am I missing something? :blink:
Last edited by jjjdavidson on Sat May 04, 2013 6:28 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sat May 04, 2013 6:19 pm UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:
SBN wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote: But for some reason the BofA is repeating a couple of frames here and there. Perhaps it encountered server glitches while grabbing newpix..

BofA is a common abbreviation for what I sometimes call Evil Incarnate, but refers to itself as
Spoiler:
Bank of America
. I don't want it to invade our little paradise.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sat May 04, 2013 6:21 pm UTC

Semi-blind post (read some while lurking {or should it be "cloaked" when referring to those registered?}

To buffygirl, ucim, Tatiana, 528 Exodies, lmjb1964, SBN, NoMouse & others I may have missed
Thanks for so many answers to my questionthis one. (It might have helped that I asked when it was slow) Now let's see if I can make it work.
PhoenixRising wrote:I was just waiting for this. WP. (Also: this reminds me, I propose you be given the title of Witmaster. Although I don't have exact numbers, I'd swear you have more wikiquotes than anyone else, and most of those were humor.)

Thanks, I'm flattered. Although I'm sure many, many others are quoted more often in both this forum and the Time Wiki "Quotes" page than I am... I do try to put a little (admittedly dry) humor when I can. Nice to hear a giggle once in a while.
{I don't know what the forum etiquette is for the adding of titles. Is a single nomination enough, or does it have to bee seconded?}
Congrats your double 100 posts by the by.

jjjdavidson wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:Hmm... how many infinitialists do we have here?

The infinitists / infinitialists are uncountable. Only Finitists can be counted. (If you count Loopists, do you keep getting the same number over and over, or does the count just keep going up?)

And how do we count the Numerologists (those who say It Ends at "this" "fill-in-the-blank" number) {Seeing that we've passed 1190 on both counts}

mscha wrote:
Cueball wrote:It's not much farther from home than ours at its driest.

Huh? That is one strange¹ river they have there, if it is significantly further away when it's dry...

¹: and small

Another way of looking at it:
The Colorado River (the one with Hoover Dam on it)2 doesn't reach the ocean any more3 so to the people in Rilto (spelling?) Mexico the river is further away when it's dry, even though the river bed hasn't moved. There's also a place in California called Fossil Falls, a waterfall which went dry when the river feeding it changed course.

Exodies wrote:>snip<
Edit to add this picture
[ img] .jpg[ /img]
I always wanted to add images like all the cool Waiters. But I didn't know how. Feeling holy after mowing the lawn I thought I would try it, after all, if you can cut the grass, you can do anything. Take a look at that piece of crap will ya? It's just a leetle empty rectangle. Fixed thanks to mscha.

So if I wanted to add an image from my computer:
I use the "Upload Attachment" protocol and post it as an "Attachment" like Buffygirl does with her wonderful, wonderful hats?

this one
pelrigg wrote:(One day I'll find out how to put quotes from different posts into one reply.)

2 For people not instantly familiar with U.S. geography
3 defiantly broken

Does this count as a wall of text?
If so, what would you have spoilered?
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic {bestowed by BlitzGirl: NP 1315}

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Sat May 04, 2013 6:29 pm UTC

SBN wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:
SBN wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote: But for some reason the BxkAxn is repeating a couple of frames here and there. Perhaps it encountered server glitches while grabbing newpix..

BxkAxn is a common abbreviation for what I sometimes call Evil Incarnate, but refers to itself as
Spoiler:
Boxek Axen
. I don't want it to invade our little paradise.

Oh, my word, I won't do it again. (In fact, I've fixed the earlier ones.)

ETA:
pelrigg wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:Hmm... how many infinitialists do we have here?

The infinitists / infinitialists are uncountable. Only Finitists can be counted. (If you count Loopists, do you keep getting the same number over and over, or does the count just keep going up?)

And how do we count the Numerologists (those who say It Ends at "this" "fill-in-the-blank" number) {Seeing that we've passed 1190 on both counts}

They are merely a specific subset of the Finitists. They are countable. In fact, you can count the 1190ists (some of them may remain; faith doesn't always yield to fact) as a single entity.
Last edited by jjjdavidson on Sat May 04, 2013 6:33 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 pm UTC

Replies to Vytron:
Spoiler:
Vytron wrote:<snip> I can also now say that BlitzGirl's Quest to catch up to this thread is the best! BlitzGirl rocks!

You rock too, Vytron!

Vytron wrote:Then this happened this will happen once I catch up to Apr 19, 2013 6:11 pm (message sent back in time)
Valiant Cookie wrote:As Pope I bestow unto anyone that reads these words as they follow the flow of time towards the future, the position of Archbishop of the Past. You may accept this title and use it's power with a message to your current future, however you must relinquish this title as soon as you reach the most future present, or as soon as you see a post from someone else accepting the title that is after your post accepting the title.
]I'm now As soon as I catch up with Apr 19, 2013 6:11 pm, I'll be Archbishop of the Past! A title it seems I'll be losing and gaining, as I read other people gain it, or catch up with this message in the future-past (when I reach page 528.)

Oh, I forgot that this title was temporary. But yay! That means more room in my sig! But wait, it's embedded in a PNG right now. Crap. I'm going to need to do some serious rearranging.

jjjdavidson wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:<snip> Though the topic-based sort (pioneered by Blitzgirl) is nice.
I'll chime in on this discussion. I think BlitzGirl's posts are the gold standard for how to handle wall-of-response. She gives a topic, spoilers a block, and moves on. If you're skimming, you fly past the whole post, or just hit the topics that interest you ("Did she find my sigcouragement?"). If you actually want to read the whole thing, you can pop open one spoiler at a time, read it, and then close it and move on; frequently the Hide button is still visible when you've reached the end of the section.

Thanks - I was really trying to make my signposts more readable there at the end, for those reading it all, those skimming, and myself! It's kind of tricky when you can't nest spoilers. :?
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Sat May 04, 2013 6:33 pm UTC

pelrigg wrote:And how do we count the Numerologists (those who say It Ends at "this" "fill-in-the-blank" number) {Seeing that we've passed 1190 on both counts}

Not on newpages yet... :-)
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Sat May 04, 2013 6:34 pm UTC

Some older replies from previous page:
Smithers wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:I would like to request that everyone who has a wall of replies after a ketchup put the wall inside a spoiler so I don't have to scroll down as much. It's starting to get on my nerves a bit.

Actually, I would prefer the opposite. If a large wall of ketchup appears in a spoiler and I hit the show button to read it, I then have to remember to scroll back up and hide it again before continuing. If I don't hide the spoiler, then when I next refresh the page, the spoiler will be hidden again and my view will be further along the page than before I refreshed, so I have to scroll back up to try and find where I was.

Oh, so that's why the page always moves when I refresh! It makes sense now, thanks!

Exodies wrote:
NoMouse wrote:
SBN wrote:I just want to add to the combining quotes in replies techniques. The control key is your friend. I tend to use control-Quote to open a new reply, and then combine the replies into one.

Also middle mouse button works in all browsers the same way as ctrl+click.

But here's the problem - all these short cuts are for things which are already really short - middle click instead of Ctrl-click saves you about a milli second in your whole lifetime. Programmers just seem to be unable to come up with real time savers.

Not if you have your left hand under your chin1. :D Which I have a lot when just reading. So it actually saves me a lot of time.

1or in your nose, mouth, eyes, ears, ass or wherever off the keyboard...
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Sat May 04, 2013 6:36 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:
Exodies wrote:
NoMouse wrote:
SBN wrote:I just want to add to the combining quotes in replies techniques. The control key is your friend. I tend to use control-Quote to open a new reply, and then combine the replies into one.

But here's the problem - all these short cuts are for things which are already really short - middle click instead of Ctrl-click saves you about a milli second in your whole lifetime. Programmers just seem to be unable to come up with real time savers.

Not if you have your left hand under your chin1. :D Which I have a lot when just reading. So it actually saves me a lot of time.

1or in your nose, mouth, eyes, ears, ass or wherever off the keyboard...

I keep my left hand on my forehead, usually.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

Pikrass

Postby Pikrass » Sat May 04, 2013 6:39 pm UTC

A new Time Script have come!

Sorry to write this in large font, but I'd like to catch your attention.
I just finished my third script: Multiquote. With this one, you can quote multiple messages across multiple pages and they'll all be appended to your text area the next time you write a message. When you hit the "Save draft", "Preview" or "Submit" button, the cache will be flushed.

I'd also like to remind you of my two previous scripts: the newpix convertor which converts message dates into newpix, and the spoiler detector which hides the dynamic images ("time.png") for blitzers.

The code and instructions are on the Github page.
Programmer and waiter devoted to Time.

Scripts for the One True Thread: heretic date to newpix converter; spoiler detector; multiquote; extra hide button for spoilers.
Code, links and instructions on Github.
Bundle (Firefox only)

SBN
Saved

Postby SBN » Sat May 04, 2013 6:39 pm UTC

Kieryn wrote:
pelrigg wrote:And how do we count the Numerologists (those who say It Ends at "this" "fill-in-the-blank" number) {Seeing that we've passed 1190 on both counts}

Nor Newpix. Posters maybe.

Some Ways to Time

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sat May 04, 2013 6:40 pm UTC

Kieryn wrote:

Well I DID mean the "Book of Aubron vs. explain-wiki" count controversy. But then there's that count too.

Edited to add "oh, duh" (to paraphrase someone or other from earlier) in head up my butt counting....
Last edited by pelrigg on Sat May 04, 2013 6:42 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

mscha

Postby mscha » Sat May 04, 2013 6:40 pm UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:
buffygirl wrote:blindposting
I notice that frames 1089, 1091, 1094 and 1097 (aubronwood) are nearly identical. Is TGLR being lazy???

No, it appears that the Book of Aubron has gotten glitchy in the last half-dozen frames. If you check mscha's list, you'll find the frames are progressing normally. (My own downloads agree.) But for some reason the BxkAxn is repeating a couple of frames here and there. Perhaps it encountered server glitches while grabbing newpix.

ETA:
Earthling on Mars wrote:
buffygirl wrote:blindposting
I notice that frames 1089, 1091, 1094 and 1097 (aubronwood) are nearly identical. Is TGLR being lazy???

According to geekwagon's image difference feature, they are completely identical. :?

Looks like geekwagon got at least one extra frame, as well, picking up frame 1090 again as frame 1094.

Definitely glitches in the Books of Aubron and Geekwagon. For both, the frame count is off (current frame is 1095, Aubron has 1097 (even though it's still missing an old frame), Geekwagon 1096). My guess is that they're using the Javascript-based refresh, while I'm just using the redirect from time.png to the current frame. (Also, I'm only checking at the top of the newpix (unless things go wrong, then I re-check a few times), so there's less opportunity to pick up bad links.)

¹: Javascript? There's Javascript? Why hasn't anyone mentioned it before? Maybe somebody can ... oh, never mind. ;)
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Sat May 04, 2013 6:47 pm UTC

No, we're only in the 1090s, still have another hundred frames to go.

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sat May 04, 2013 6:52 pm UTC

Earthling on Mars wrote:

I'm gonna get razzed for this by about twenty different people (deservedly) and all I can say is: :oops:

fatness

Postby fatness » Sat May 04, 2013 6:53 pm UTC

pelrigg wrote:
Earthling on Mars wrote:

I'm gonna get razzed for this by about twenty different people (deservedly) and all I can say is: :oops:

Just say you posted it from the future and calmly walk away, whistling... :mrgreen:

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Sat May 04, 2013 6:57 pm UTC

pelrigg wrote:
Earthling on Mars wrote:

You actually got me for a minute... I even checked the last frame on Aubron - 1098 - and still believed that we've really passed 1190...
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sat May 04, 2013 6:59 pm UTC

fatness wrote:
pelrigg wrote:
Earthling on Mars wrote:

Just say you posted it from the future and calmly walk away, whistling... :mrgreen:

With my luck the Time Police will show up and give me a ticket before I wrote the original....

mscha

Postby mscha » Sat May 04, 2013 7:00 pm UTC

ONEMORERELEVANTSONG...

Edit: make up your mind. Small or big, which one is it?
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Sat May 04, 2013 7:05 pm UTC

The sea is still big and the river is still small compared to it!
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

Sjö

Postby Sjö » Sat May 04, 2013 7:07 pm UTC

It's been rebuilt: bigger, stronger and farther.
We barely understand anything but that's what the first part of understanding everything looks like.

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm UTC

mscha wrote:ONEMORERELEVANTSONG...

The hill lets them see their this "river"1 is actually part of a delta2

1"small"
2 part of a bigger river. (Not as big as the Sea)

Edit
added "strike-through"
Last edited by pelrigg on Sat May 04, 2013 7:16 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

SBN
Saved

Postby SBN » Sat May 04, 2013 7:13 pm UTC

mscha wrote:ONEMORERELEVANTSONG...

Their river, the one close to home, is small. This river, one of the other rivers, is bigger than it looked, but still not big enough to be making the sea level rise.

Some Ways to Time

Montov

Postby Montov » Sat May 04, 2013 7:15 pm UTC

Maybe it is the sea. They do get confused a lot.

mscha

Postby mscha » Sat May 04, 2013 7:18 pm UTC

SBN wrote:
mscha wrote:Edit: make up your mind. Small or big, which one is it?

Their river, the one close to home, is small. This river, one of the other rivers, is bigger than it looked, but still not big enough to be making the sea level rise.

That's a very rational answer. Useless...

Montov wrote:Maybe it is the sea. They do get confused a lot.

Now that's more like it!

Holy Croce
Spoiler:

123Adz321

Postby 123Adz321 » Sat May 04, 2013 7:32 pm UTC

Looks like they have found the river1 that has been causing the sea2 to rise...

1. Actually pretty big
2. Still bigger
Dear Time travellers, I bring a gift from the future: A userscript for Chrome (Tampermonkey) or Firefox (Greasemonkey)
This will convert outside time to the One True Time of Newpix
- Courtesy of Pikrass
Spoiler:

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Sat May 04, 2013 7:33 pm UTC

Well, they don't know how rivers work so they didn't expect it to keep going. The bigness of it is it's length. So while it isn't flowing fast enough to contribute much to the sea (therefore it is small) they are surprised by the volume of water it holds (thus it is big). Also, the original comment about the smallness of the river was, as other people have pointed out, in reference to their own river, which seems to be smaller than this one.
I wrote a book exploring the nature of identity and loss of self! And another book about babies!
Also, vlog and short-story blog

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Sat May 04, 2013 7:35 pm UTC

In the next frame the view will probably change again, and we'll get a view of the river so we can see what they mean.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Sat May 04, 2013 7:44 pm UTC

Earthling on Mars wrote:In the next frame the view will probably change again, and we'll get a view of the river so we can see what they mean.

I agree with you on this one. The angle will revert to what it was during the second half of Megan and Cueball's walk, but will have moved upriver with them.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat May 04, 2013 7:57 pm UTC

I'm torn - I want to see a bird's-eye view of this place, but I'm afraid that it will just look like this:
Spoiler:
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Postby mscha » Sat May 04, 2013 8:00 pm UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
Earthling on Mars wrote:In the next frame the view will probably change again, and we'll get a view of the river so we can see what they mean.

I agree with you on this one. The angle will revert to what it was during the second half of Megan and Cueball's walk, but will have moved upriver with them.

I don't quite get it. The angle currently is what it was (is) during the second half of their walk, no?

BlitzGirl wrote:I'm torn - I want to see a bird's-eye view of this place, but I'm afraid that it will just look like this:
Spoiler:

You're right, of course. Land, sea, river, it's all black.
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Sat May 04, 2013 8:01 pm UTC

Plong!

Edit: Yay, first ong!

The river doesn't look any wider compared to them than it did in frame 1024 ... so what did he mean?

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Sat May 04, 2013 8:03 pm UTC

Earthling on Mars wrote:Plong!
Spoiler:

Not a bird's eye view but definitely something different!!

They look so cute and contemplative when they're tiny.
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

AK49BWL

Postby AK49BWL » Sat May 04, 2013 8:04 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:

Edit: Oh and just in case you or anyone else don't know where the middle button is - if your mouse has a scroll wheel then just click the scroll wheel, that's the middle button (maybe some old cheap mouses don't work that way but that's rare, I think). Even after all those years since mouses with scroll wheels were introduced, now and then someone still surprises me by not knowing this function. I guess it's because the same effect you mentioned - everyone knows that so why to tell it to anyone.

For those with laptops, if you have the Synaptics software, clicking both left and right simultaneously also works as a middle-click... IF

Code: Select all

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Synaptics\SynTP\Defaults\[DWORD] "HasBothButtonFeature" = 1

And of course you have to enable it in the Synaptics control panel...But it's so incredibly useful :D
Follower of the One True Comic

mscha

Postby mscha » Sat May 04, 2013 8:05 pm UTC

Now I'm confused. It looks like the angle hasn't changed, but the ‘camera’ just zoomed out. But how come the river is now in front of them instead of next to them?? Image
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

htom

Postby htom » Sat May 04, 2013 8:05 pm UTC

Exodies wrote:
Spoiler:
SBN wrote:
Exodies wrote:But here's the problem - all these short cuts are for things which are already really short - middle click instead of Ctrl-click saves you about a milli second in your whole lifetime. Programmers just seem to be unable to come up with real time savers.

Really? Do you think 1000+ people all over the world could have had this conversation without programmers? My Grandmother and her siblings carried on a Round-Robin letter for many years, each one writing a letter, and adding it to the stack of letters from the other siblings, and mailing the stack to the next one. Next time around, they would remove their previous letter and write a new one. That was 12 people, and a round took several weeks. And, they didn't need any mechanism for bringing in new members. (Though, eventually members did leave, of course.)

I totally agree, programmers can massively waste our time. They are incapable of saving it.

Bah, humbug. A programmer invented TeX. For their sins, the world follows the way of Word.

mscha & others re: spoiling of wall'o'text. The spoiler tag is essentially broken. "Hide" should appear at the bottom of the spoiled part, as both a marker of the end of the spoiled, and as a gadget to close it. Spoiler (and sup and sup and a bunch of other things) should nest properly. Hide all but the most immeadiate thing you're replying to, maybe, as I did above.

mscha -- added you to my .sig 300 characters is a pain.

If your laptop (or keyboard) has a nubbin, that can usually be the center mouse button.
cmyk wrote:How can I be so riveted to the Internet equivalent of watching grass grow?

Questions? Spoilers! TimeWiki, geekwagon, The Book of Aubron, ExplainXKCD
mscha wrote:We can ignore reality; in fact, we'll have to, since only Randall knows what it is.

Laser Plumb

Postby Laser Plumb » Sat May 04, 2013 8:08 pm UTC

mscha wrote:Now I'm confused. It looks like the angle hasn't changed, but the ‘camera’ just zoomed out. But how come the river is now in front of them instead of next to them?? Image

Love . That . Zoom !!!

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Sat May 04, 2013 8:09 pm UTC

The river may have turned?
I wrote a book exploring the nature of identity and loss of self! And another book about babies!
Also, vlog and short-story blog

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”