1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby SBN » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 pm UTC

sab39 wrote:Anyone else having problems with the OTColored page on the wiki? I only actually see the images up to the third frame - after that they seem to turn into 1x1 data-urls unless you click through them.

(Also, hi! Haven't posted in the OTT before; I discovered it briefly during Madness and had no idea what was going on and gave up, then rediscovered it after T** **d and blitz/lurked since then giggling and wowing at all the awesomeful stuff you all are coming up with!)

Welcome!
Sounds like you and jjjdavidson are having the same problems:
jjjdavidson wrote:By the way, the OTColored wiki page is still chirped for me. As it stands, not only do I see only blank boxes for everything past the first three images, but also none of the drop-down menus on the page work: not the EDIT button (no History), not the CONTRIBUTE button, and none of the buttons on the top header bar. I tried copying the entire code into my profile page, and I see the same results there. But if I take a subset of the images in the table, the page works fine. I tried the first nine images, the second nine, and so on throughout the table, and I could always get the page to work.

I think the wiki may be serving mustard code (at least from FF's point of view) when the image table gets above a certain size. If I have time this evening, I'm going to try breaking the table into eras of Time (which will make it easier to edit anyway), and see if several riverish tables will display bigger than one seaish one.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

waveney

Postby waveney » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:08 pm UTC

jovialbard wrote:
tresoldi wrote:I was actually thinking about VSO, but for a different reason. If we consider computer languages, especially Lisp, the word order usually is, as a way of speaking, VSO: first you use the command (the "action"), then you specify where this action will be performed (the subject) and then you add everything else you might have. But GLR might have hacked most of it together with Perl. :wink:

Well if it's an object-oriented language then it would be SVO you.get(me, sandwich). Wait, shouldn't it be called a subject-oriented language then?

Hmm... Perl in Beanish now that would be an interesting module. Now I know the person who wrote Perl in Latin, and we have Perl in Klingon and other languages. We would need a little more Beanish to have enough to create the full set of words and syntax, but I am sure it can be done. ((Once many moons ago I was a Perl porter))

Flado
Location: Lost in Time on NP 1084/1947; Schizoblitzed NP1156-1170

Re: 1190: "Time" - Descent...

Postby Flado » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 pm UTC

On NP 853, ttscp wrote:Okay. That's enough. So far I'm sticking by my estimate of 3500-4000 frames for the OTC as a whole. Maybe stretching it a little longer. If I assume that the rising and falling pyramid is skewed to the right toward the ending we can still make those numbers. An ending skewed pyramid is common in much storytelling today; once we have the high point, we want to get everything over and done.

I am schocked - schocked! :shock: - by the accuracy of this prediction of yours. The number of frames turned out a bit off, but only because of the massively skewed pyramid!
Patriarch of the Western Paradox Church (ret'd)
-
All the stars are dust on my screen -- Marsh'n
The best computer game is a compiler. -- Exodies
I thought I was wrong, but it turned out I was mistaken. -- ucim
You have to grow older. You need not grow up. -- bmonk

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:16 pm UTC

Molpy up!
Many treeish OTTercomics, everyone! (As usual too many wowterful ones to reply to individually)
k.bookbinder wrote: Glad to hear your gig went well, despite the mustard. I checked out your band's site. I really particularly liked Hoist the Black Flag and Death from the Deep. Also really liked your choice of banner picture on FB :lol: Very metal! :mrgreen:

Whee, thanks :mrgreen:
DrSamCarter wrote:Making life difficult for themselves (frame 2150 revisited):
Spoiler:

:lol: Good one!
intheshax wrote:I am enjoyong all of the OTTifications, colorizations, OTThercomics and the real creative explosion that has been going on. I have no particular talent at manips, and no special flair for design, so I'm somewhat at a loss to add in those regards. However, there is one thing I know how to do. Sometimes I like to make custom Sudoku puzzles, using letters instead of numbers and laying them out as well as I can to spell stuff and hopefully make a decent puzzle as well. I did one monthly for a while that went into my company's internal magazine, and I've done a few for friends. Each one is a unique challenge to create, as I go for different words, names, or layouts.

Here is the one I have made for the OTT:
Spoiler:

Neat! It's been a while since we had an OTT sudoku, mathrec used to make them for us but we've not had one for a long time... Randammit, I can never resist these, now I have to pause my ketchup to solve it...
mikro2nd wrote:Given how many of the bands you list as influences on your band's FB page, I had to listen, since almost all of them are high on my own list of frequent-plays. Iron Seawoflpyftfy definitely joins that playlist as of now. Are you planning/working on an album at all?

I'll also take the liberty of pointing you at Crimfall and Brymir if you haven't already run across them - more Prog/Epic style than Epic/FolkԹ, but you might enjoy them.

Yay, thanks! Yes we're working on an album. And yes, I know Crimfall and Brymir ;). Definitely gonna refer to us as Iron SeaWolpy from now on, at least in the OTT :mrgreen:
lmjb1964 wrote:And I've been listening to Iron Seawolpy and it is so much fun. it would be great to see you guys play live.

Whee, thank you too! I'm pleasantly surprised so many of you actually like us :P
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

sab39

Postby sab39 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:16 pm UTC

SBN wrote:Welcome!
Sounds like you and jjjdavidson are having the same problems:
jjjdavidson wrote:By the way, the OTColored wiki page is still chirped for me. As it stands, not only do I see only blank boxes for everything past the first three images, but also none of the drop-down menus on the page work: not the EDIT button (no History), not the CONTRIBUTE button, and none of the buttons on the top header bar. I tried copying the entire code into my profile page, and I see the same results there. But if I take a subset of the images in the table, the page works fine. I tried the first nine images, the second nine, and so on throughout the table, and I could always get the page to work.

I think the wiki may be serving mustard code (at least from FF's point of view) when the image table gets above a certain size. If I have time this evening, I'm going to try breaking the table into eras of Time (which will make it easier to edit anyway), and see if several riverish tables will display bigger than one seaish one.

Well, I am using Firefox...

I did a little bit of quick debugging and it looks like all the images past the third one are trying to use something called LzyImg to load themselves with javascript after the initial page load. That makes sense to reduce load on the server. Evidently it's not working though. In my experience issues like this are usually caused by some javascript error happening during pageload that causes all subsequent javascript to fail to execute.

Sure enough, a quick scan through FF's web console log gives a "SecurityError: The operation is insecure. @ http://slot1.images.wikia.nocookie.net/ ... anon_js:28" - seems like some built in wikia code is trying to do something that FF objects to based on its security model. I don't know what "oasis" is in this context and I'm not sure how one would go about fixing it if the issue is in wikia's built in code.

charlie_grumbles

Postby charlie_grumbles » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:23 pm UTC

waveney wrote:((Once many moons ago I was a Perl porter))

Actually, I prefer Perl IPA. :evil:

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/44 ... pr&start=0
Lurking. Watching. Thinking. Writing. Waiting.
-- Charlie Grumbles

tresoldi

Postby tresoldi » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:30 pm UTC

jovialbard wrote:
tresoldi wrote:I was actually thinking about VSO, but for a different reason. If we consider computer languages, especially Lisp, the word order usually is, as a way of speaking, VSO: first you use the command (the "action"), then you specify where this action will be performed (the subject) and then you add everything else you might have. But GLR might have hacked most of it together with Perl. :wink:

Well if it's an object-oriented language then it would be SVO you.get(me, sandwich). Wait, shouldn't it be called a subject-oriented language then?

I'm not really familiar with the studies of programming language grammars within natural language frameworks, but I was not thinking strictly in terms of car, cdr etc., where the "sentence" is in a way impersonal (or always has an implied "you"), but in a more abstract (+ 1 2 3), which I parse as "is-added one(subj) two(obj) three(obj)" and so on. This must be a wonderful field of study, but we'll probably end up as Lojban speakers. :)

I don't know if you had a pun intented (amazing, every single sentence I write makes me remember of an XKCD comic!), but I guess it would be verb-oriented language. Should we say that a pure funcional programming language would be a verb-oriented language? :shock:

waveney wrote:Hmm... Perl in Beanish now that would be an interesting module. Now I know the person who wrote Perl in Latin, and we have Perl in Klingon and other languages. We would need a little more Beanish to have enough to create the full set of words and syntax, but I am sure it can be done. ((Once many moons ago I was a Perl porter))

I knew about Latin Perl, but... Klingon Perl!!! I'm in for a Beanish Perl, maybe if we write a proposal the GLR would grant us with additional Beanish, in the form of a simple Perl script. Which wouldn't probably help us that much... :mrgreen:
My blog on Beanish: https://beanishlang.wordpress.com/
Beanish corpus on Github: https://github.com/tresoldi/beanish/blob/master/corpus.txt
If you want to ask me anything, feel free to send a private message or comment on my blog, I might miss it on the topics (particularly on the OTT ;))

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:37 pm UTC

I'm almost positive that these are not actually the Beanish words for "zero" and "one," but that makes it funnier. :D

tresoldi wrote:I have just posted a force-directed graph based on the maximum-likelihood estimators I ran yesterday. It shows the statistical (and, hopefully, linguistic) proximity of Beanish glyphs. I'm posting it here too, hope you find it treeish, full discussion on the blog, as usual.

Treeish!

HES wrote:
DrSamCarter wrote:AnOTTher comic (this time http://xkcd.com/512)

Well I'm screwed then.

Redundant:
Spoiler:

OTTercomic257.png

Keywords: BGUM OTTercomic OTThercomic Othercomic xkcd comic Beanish code talker one zero redundant boxes redundakitty dropbox
RedundantBoxes.png
RedundantBoxes.png (230.71 KiB) Viewed 17777 times
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:39 pm UTC

From http://xkcd.com/487/

Redundant+:
Spoiler:

smolloy

Re: 1190: "Things that be on my side for 600, Alex!"

Postby smolloy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:46 pm UTC

P175: It's getting pretty clear to folk here at the sandcastle in the deep-past that something odd is happening with the water level... (A nice little bit of work from ChronosDragon!)
ChronosDragon wrote:
bouer wrote:
mscha wrote:Changes іn the past 36 newpіx¹. Green іs added, red іs removed.
¹: 24 Outside hours. 12 oldhours, 12 newhours.

woll-did it be possible for someone to compare the first and last frames, pan and zoom adjusted?

Spoiler:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6438249/comparison.png

Difficult to say for sure as I may not have lined them up exactly, but it looks like it's risen by about what was 4 pixels on the original image.

And I didn't just eyeball it with those two frames, I used to other frames to ensure they were all aligned as best I could.
16.288% blitzed (I can't believe it went backwards!): Wait for me!
At the moment I calculate my blitz-percentage based on the total number of newpages (which of course continues to rise). Perhaps I should base it on the number of the newpix we do not mention (1254) instead? Opinions?

jetpac

Postby jetpac » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:50 pm UTC

Kieryn wrote:Time For Some Good News!

Been a while since this image was posted hasn't it?

Also, this is not really documented anywhere, but for plain text forum data:

Index of posts:
http://xkcd-time.kieryn.com/PlainApi/Posts

Index of quote-links:
http://xkcd-time.kieryn.com/PlainApi/QuoteLinks

Plain text of any single post (quoted text removed)
http://xkcd-time.kieryn.com/PlainApi/PostText/3428071

This is the last data-update I'm doing to the site in it's current incarnation. I will be reworking a version 2 of the entire site which I will publish when it's done. Might be a few weeks for that.

== Blindpost from NP 1319/1335 ==

Ooooh, 4! I've dropped down the ranks slightly :( but now my rank (78) matches my birthday (July 8)! Or at least, as long as you use our silly American ordering of M/D/Y.

BlitzGirl

The Beginning

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:01 pm UTC

Redundant:
Spoiler:

OTTercomic268.png

Keywords: OTTercomic OTThercomic BGUM OtherComic xkcd sorry if this is weird but do you like building sandcastles
redundant89.png
redundant89.png (63.6 KiB) Viewed 17727 times
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:06 pm UTC

From http://xkcd.com/500/

Redundant+:
Spoiler:

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

End of Days: Prologue, Take 2, Part 1

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:13 pm UTC

Now I know how Randall feels.
F0001.png
Come

Spoiler:
F0002.png

F0003.png
Heed

F0004.png
Acknowledge

F0005.png
Return

F0006.png
Wait

F0007.png
Wait

F0008.png
Remember
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

schwartzbewithyou

Postby schwartzbewithyou » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:29 pm UTC

@Whizbang: 7! you are on a roll. Fantastical!
Dracomax wrote:I've been out of school for 5 years, and I'm still trying to figure out why everyone keeps acting like I know what I'm doing.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right/I hope you had the time of your life.

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:29 pm UTC

Seems that the black hat guy WAS in the OTC... I just didn't recognize him with that beard and glasses...

Spoiler:
I wonder am I the only OTTer mildly excited about the impending final season?
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Re: The Beginning

Postby Whizbang » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:47 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:

Aw... The beginning.

smolloy

Re: 1190: "Thing that keeps slipping into the future"

Postby smolloy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:08 pm UTC

P180. Looks like the switch to hourly (heretic?) updates wasn't as smooth as it could have been. I wonder if the various viewers out there took proper account of this effect? Did they save the double-posted-but-different newpix?
bugstomper wrote:It may be that my internet connection is slow enough to make it visible, but when I refresh the page at xkcd.com/1190/ I see the first image followed by a refresh with the second image. With the first few doubled images are identical twins, but for the last three newpix they are different and appear to be in order, as if the 30 minute frame rate has now been replaced by an hourly double update.
At the moment I calculate my blitz-percentage based on the total number of newpages (which of course continues to rise). Perhaps I should base it on the number of the newpix we do not mention (1254) instead? Opinions?

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:30 pm UTC

Kazza3 wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:Aluisio, thanks for the map! I got it to load and show all the OTTers. Is there a way to find out which OTTer relates to a given marker? Maybe there is and I'm just too tired to see it.

Just mouse-over? (So possibly no way if you're on a mobile device.)

Spoiler:
Also, Aluisio, do think that having the map as repeating over and over again as you scroll sideways, rather than returning to the same map (if you follow what I mean), is problematic? Obviously most people are on the initial one, but I've scrolled to one side or another, assuming that it would return to the same map, and then wondered why all the OTTers were gone. Also, ggh seems to have marked him/herself on the left side map, rather than the main one. I'm not sure if this is something you have control over, given you're utilising third-party maps?

Oh. Duh. I was trying to make it more difficult. Now I see the names. I love the map! It looks like an army of OTTers taking over the US and Europe. :twisted: But I don't seem to have that problem you're having, kazza3.

cellocgw wrote:PS -- Yeah, I know I signed off, but these side discussions are just too funny to ignore.Call me the Permanently Signed-off Lurker Who Posts Anyway .

Ha! I knew you couldn't stay away. I was so happy when I saw your post!

Neil_Boekend wrote:Aww, but that means my project for an M&M trebuchet is wasted time! No fair!

Never wasted. I'm sure we'll find a use for it. We can use it in our takeover of the world (See comment above).

ZoomanSP wrote:@HES, lmjb1964: I'm sorry that my hamply-in-a-bowl post made you sad. I was more thinking along the lines: Hey, the First Cleric had molpies for breakfast, but this little fellow was too smart and escaped. Please, let me apologize with this happy hamply having breakfast:
Spoiler:

Oh, thank you! I feel much better now.

Valarya wrote:Eeeeeeep!

BLINDPOST from 10 pages back, OTTers. Have some serious condimenting to do. Missed all ya'll:

Missed you too, Val!

So many awesomeful colpix and OTThercomics! Whizbang's Cheat Sheet, and the Beanish sex positions, and all of it. I was laughing out loud. Like, literally.

taixzo wrote:
HES wrote:PAPAL BONUS!
Spoiler:

I think the count is much higher than five.

Agreed. There are probably places where it's five per newpage.

SBN wrote:
taixzo wrote:
smolloy wrote:Wow!
robxlii wrote:No, they mean Johnstown, the Pennsylvania community that was drowned by a massive flood caused by a dam failure. Right?

P156. Looking at the post-count, this guy probably never hung around long enough to see how close his little joke was!

According to google maps, Johnstown still exists. Did this flood just happen recently?

Not by most definitions of recent:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnstown_Flood

Although there have been several lesser ones since then. I have a very distinct memory of sitting with my mom next to the phone when she got a call after the 1978 flood that some of her relatives had died. That memory is so sharp. Weird how the mind works.

So, yes, Johnstown is still there, but maybe not the best place to live. :(

sab39 wrote:(Also, hi! Haven't posted in the OTT before; I discovered it briefly during Madness and had no idea what was going on and gave up, then rediscovered it after T** **d and blitz/lurked since then giggling and wowing at all the awesomeful stuff you all are coming up with!)

Hi, sab39! Welcome!

And magma pixie, I see you're at five posts now. You can post pictures! If you want to.

schwartzbewithyou wrote:For my (seemingly daily) 'it's all related' moment, the fiance and I went to dinner this last nip and the menu was based on the nine circles of hell. Clearly I had to order from this section of the menu:

Spoiler:
:wink:
Were M&Ms on that section of the menu?

charlie_grumbles wrote:
waveney wrote:((Once many moons ago I was a Perl porter))

Actually, I prefer Perl IPA. :evil:

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/44 ... pr&start=0

Mmm, IPAs...now I want one. Alas, I'm at work (as you can tell, by the fact I'm posting here...)

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

Flado
Location: Lost in Time on NP 1084/1947; Schizoblitzed NP1156-1170

Postby Flado » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:08 pm UTC

on NP 855, PoeticFoxOfTime wrote:Time has come for me to post I have viewed all of Time and have finally reached the present I have waited to make myself known so that I may not be from the past this may be all you hear of me but know I'm watching time and the forum that connects it as a lurker. May you wait quickly for Time!

Hi! Still lurking?
Patriarch of the Western Paradox Church (ret'd)
-
All the stars are dust on my screen -- Marsh'n
The best computer game is a compiler. -- Exodies
I thought I was wrong, but it turned out I was mistaken. -- ucim
You have to grow older. You need not grow up. -- bmonk

acunning40

Postby acunning40 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:12 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
Kazza3 wrote:Also, Aluisio, do think that having the map as repeating over and over again as you scroll sideways, rather than returning to the same map (if you follow what I mean), is problematic? Obviously most people are on the initial one, but I've scrolled to one side or another, assuming that it would return to the same map, and then wondered why all the OTTers were gone. Also, ggh seems to have marked him/herself on the left side map, rather than the main one. I'm not sure if this is something you have control over, given you're utilizing third-party maps?

What? How many maps do you see?

I saw something like Kazza3 last night, but it's a bit different now so perhaps you already fixed it. From what I remember, when I zoomed out so I could see most of the world, then dragged east or west, I saw the continents repeating (as you might expect for an online map), but the OTTer icons didn't show up. For example, I went east of Japan across the Pacific and got back to North America, but there were no icons there. I had to go back west to see them.

Now when I go east or west the continents at first appear without icons, but after a moment they update to show the same icons as on the first copy of the map. I'm on a different computer than before, though, so I don't know if the page has changed or if it's just that some browsers/versions don't add the icons the way they're supposed to when scrolling east or west.

As noted by Kazza3, ggh appears in New Zealand on the western side of the map, while other OTTers appear in New Zealand on the eastern side.

smolloy

Postby smolloy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:12 pm UTC

So previously I wondered when the OTT would start to discuss length measurements based on the OTC, and it appears the answer is earlier than we might have thought -- P187!
Spoiler:
ChronosDragon wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
bouer wrote:I find it quite humorous that someone whose innermost essence appears to be an futurist and speaks of efficiencies wields the imperial system.

Start to spoiler that ungodly wall of text, please.
Also, the metric system be most widely wield-did right now. But in the future.FULL STOPFULL STOP
Nah, æferychon'll be wielding metric.

That's rediculous! Everyone will be using a system of measurement based on the One True Comic.

Quick, we need to come up with standardized measurements for distance, volume, weight/mass, temperature, force, energy, and possibly some other things, based on newpix.

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:36 pm UTC

I was OTTifying #566, and it took a wierd turn. I apologize in advance.
Spoiler:

Redundant+:
Spoiler:
Time Revisited.png

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:55 pm UTC

Whizbang wrote:I was OTTifying #566, and it took a wierd turn. I apologize in advance.
Spoiler:

Redundant+:
Spoiler:
Time Revisited.png

:shock:

ETA this cracked me up. Is that wrong? :?

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

charlie_grumbles

Postby charlie_grumbles » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:01 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:
Whizbang wrote:I was OTTifying #566, and it took a wierd turn. I apologize in advance.
Spoiler:

Redundant+:
Spoiler:
Time Revisited.png

:shock:

ETA this cracked me up. Is that wrong? :?

No Mistress.

ETA. YES, Mistress.
Lurking. Watching. Thinking. Writing. Waiting.
-- Charlie Grumbles

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 pm UTC

Awefulsome!!!

And a new bunch of OTThercomics! Image Thank you, BlitzGirl (Image, Image), Kieryn (Image), and Whizbang (Image, ε, Image).

Whizbang, do you have your newest OTColourifications4 also in the OneTrueSize (553 x 395)?
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

BlitzGirl

OSH #001

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:07 pm UTC

Welcome to the OTTer Scavenger Hunt in Time, hereby abbreviated as OSH... ...let's just stick with OSH.

This is Cueball.
Which newpix is he from?

Redundant:
Spoiler:

OSH001.png
OSH001.png (1.56 KiB) Viewed 17372 times

Keywords: BGOSH
redundant90.png
redundant90.png (122.55 KiB) Viewed 17372 times
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

smolloy

Postby smolloy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 pm UTC

Because HAL9000 still posts in the present (right?), I thought I'd repost his post from P188. This has gotta be the funniest post I have read so far. Or maybe it's time for bed. But anyway -- take a bow HAL9000!!
HAL9000 wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
Elmach wrote:
digimuzik wrote:
dangerous wrote:
AUS wrote:
AluisioASG wrote: