1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

higgs-boson

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby higgs-boson » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:13 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:And how fast it goes

As long as it does not go over a Speed Bump...

ETA: Page PunPope! Soooo, dear fellows - I bought a dynamo-torchlight lately, which was quite shortsighted, because there are already ~20 torchlights somewhere in the household. What did you buy, driven by your ludic drive instead of need? :-) Tell me and make me feel less stupid (yes, papacy to easy my mind ;-).
Apostolic Visitator, Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers
You have questions about XKCD: "Time"? There's a whole Wiki dedicated to it!

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:
Evil C**kie Spoiler:
Spoiler:

You do know the the Cookie clicker Wiki has a whole page on cheating and that there is at least one achievement that you can only get by cheating?

BlitzGirl wrote:I think the worst part is just how large the heads are in proportion to the rest of the stick-figure body.

That may simply be evolution. It is 11.000 yips into the future. I assume a cesarean would be standard, or else it's even more painful than a current date birth (which I assume not to be easy)
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

Eternal Density

'Destroys up to 2 castles. If it did it builds 4.'

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 am UTC

I'm really good at not noticing decrees until later.

Um, the question of whether if you photocopy stick figures, do the copies have souls?

Anyhow, I just added trebuchets...
ninja also: I do have a dynamo torch (aka flashlight :P) in my car but I usually forget to charge it. But I now carry a mildly awesome LED torch everywhere. (and I guess it's a real flashlight since it has a flash mode (strobing while walking in the dark is fun). and a SOS mode.)
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:37 am UTC

higgs-boson wrote:
Neil_Boekend wrote:And how fast it goes

As long as it does not go over a Speed Bump...

ETA: Page PunPope! Soooo, dear fellows - I bought a dynamo-torchlight lately, which was quite shortsighted, because there are already ~20 torchlights somewhere in the household. What did you buy, driven by your ludic drive instead of need? :-) Tell me and make me feel less stupid (yes, papacy to easy my mind ;-).

I bought a couple of those cheap mutitools that I never use.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

he/him/his

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:43 am UTC

mscha wrote:DIZZYONGLY...
Spoiler:

Huh...what's with the white formal getup? Is this a marriage ceremony? Image A birthing ceremony?

AluisioASG wrote:Want a dragon to play with in the meantime?
(Or maybe a giant panther. I dunno. I'm waiting for suggestions but people are not cooperating.)

Both at once? :wink: I always like seeing what you come up with in your stories, Aluisio!

intheshax wrote:Only been able to lurk and read the last few days. And starting a new job tomorrip, so... less time here than I've spent, I suppose. Saw you got this done, BlitzGirl and wanted to say steakish indeed. It is a tough one. I have not completed the poem that I was writing with those nine letters, but I will post it if I do.

Thanks, intheshax! Congratulations on your new job! I'd love to see the poem if/when you finish it. :)

pelrigg wrote: This is one of the other things I've been thinking on, which I mentioned back 10-15 NPs ago. I'd like some honest feed-back. I'm going to warn you this is probably the first real story I've ever written. I was going to do a ketchup post first, but I'm just going to plop this down...
Very steakish, pelrigg! Image
I'm used to fiction workshops, so I did a little one in my head, and it's in the spoiler if you're interested. Mostly my impressions, with some feedback in case you're ever interested in revising the story.
Spoiler:
Part one, the first five paragraphs or so, is probably my favorite. I think you handled the exposition well - there was a lot of it, but the way you introduced it kept me interested. I liked seeing Rosetta's perspective overlaid on the "historical" information, and I think third-person-past was a good narrative choice.

Minor grammar quibbles: Someone already mentioned the slightly mustardy sentence that begins the second paragraph. A couple more sentences in that paragraph are in the present rather than past tense, so you might want to change them to past tense as well. In the third paragraph, no comma is needed after "it was here" (2 occasions) - also, "and it was to here" is a touch clunky.

Part two (appearance of Cuegan and explanation): I appreciated the personal background with Rosetta and Beanie-2 (treeish idea!) and I liked how you only gave the reader a hint of it without going full-backstory. The choices of which pieces of dialogue to actually reproduce in your story were good, too. That was a seaish scene but you kept it quite managable. The whole evacuation-scenario seems well thought-out, along with interactions between the peoples. ("Pitters" is a an awesomeful derogatory term, btw.) I liked the whole culture-clash between the Beanish and the evacuees, and the "worshipers" and "Applicants" bit was interesting.

More grammar for this section: There's a bit more temporal confusion in the sentence "Everyone agreed the basin had been completely cleared for the last six months!" Might want to consider rewording it. You should also probably specify the "them" in the sentence "She got them to lay aside their packs..." as there's some pronoun confusion between Cuegan and the signal crew in that paragraph.

The final sections after Cuegan leaves are good, but they made me miss following Rosetta's thought process. There's a lot of dialogue going on and not as much character development. I would have liked more of Rosetta's thinking interspersed in these end sections since you write it so wingishly. To have one dialogue line after another in rapid fire at the very end of the story makes the pace feel kind of wonky, and breaking it up might help.

I also felt some dissonance with the character motivation at the end. Why would Rosetta want to keep the memory of Cuegan alive, when they are just two among what sounds like several tribes of evacuees? It seems a little at odds with her and her culture's perspective on the Mediterranean basin peoples, and perhaps could use some more introspection.

Rosetta's final speech was excellent - I followed her reasoning and I think it made it her more likable as a character (as opposed to the "two brave travelers" speech earlier, which seemed off to me). The people vs. book sentiment was sweet and I read it as genuine.

Overall, seaishly steakish for your first story! It was a pleasure to read - thanks for sharing it! :)

For pagepope: I have an uncontrollable urge to buy school supplies, even though I'm no longer in school. Pens, mechanical pencils, paper of all kinds, pocket folders, spiral notebooks, sticky notes. I think part of it comes from being a writer and hobby artist, but I just can't resist. You can never have too many notebooks! Never!
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

i9506

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:58 am UTC

Oh, a new pope happened while I was replying to the previous, though I kinda replied without noticing what was really going on.

Well I used to buy a lot of games on Steam that I never had time to play. And I do splash out on ThinkGeek quite a bit but I generally justify most of those purchases.
Oh and the other week I bought a new smartphone I don't quite need but I cancelled that translation when I discovered that there should be a better model coming out soonish some time hopefully Samsung...

ETA
OH, audibooks from Audible. There's no end in sight to what I already own yet I'm still buying more of a few series and I have 3 credits to spend and I always seem to get the longest possible books to get the most value for my money...
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

BlitzGirl

Nopixly OSH

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:04 am UTC

OSH

This is Cuegan.
What newpix are they from?

Redundant:
Spoiler:

OSH032.png
OSH032.png (1.68 KiB) Viewed 15180 times

Keywords: BGOSH
redundant157.png
redundant157.png (141.39 KiB) Viewed 15180 times
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

dotted borders so i can see the divs :P

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:20 am UTC

Well I seem to have some very basic functionality now, yay! Buying and selling and earning sand and castles, and the ONG all work decently it seems.
Now to leave it running to check whether newpixbots work alright. I'm leaving it set wtih 14 npbs and 14 castles so when I return in the mornip it should have some greater multiple of 14 castles. Should be 28 shortpix so...
Making it look nice comes much later and probably will be someone else's job :P

redundant:
Spoiler:
some funtionality.PNG
yes I know it looks terrible

ggh

Postby ggh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:22 am UTC

Wowterful pelrigg! Not only a great tale, but an absolution for our referred guilt over taking the maps - steakish!

---

I also noticed that mscha has updated his site to make the epilogue sequence lines start 2 hours earlier, so that the iterations line up with the lines now. Also, he added this note at the bottom:
mscha wrote:At time of writing, all sequences have ended at 23:00 UTC, and all but the first have started either at 0:00 or 1:00 UTC. In the latter case, the length on the sequence is one short of a multiple of 24, and the first, ‘deviant’, frame at 0:00 UTC is always a D.
After four different cycles, we appear to have restarted with the first cycle, followed by the second one, etcetera. It might be the case that the cycle is only determined by the ‘tens’ of the day of the month (UTC).

I'm not sure if that was just added, or if I just didn't notice it last time. I was thinking that it was likely a repeated monthly pattern, but hadn't made the connection to the first digit of the date. If that's the case though, and it seems likely, there's no hidden code to figure out in the pattern of repetitions. Sad. There may still be something within the sequences.

---

And for the pope: books, especially hobby books, and then the hobby never gets off the ground. Beekeeping, glass-slumping, daytrading, food fermentation - these are some of the most recent. The score for these categories is books: 16 - implementations: 0.
Last edited by ggh on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:26 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

waveney

Re: Nopixly OSH

Postby waveney » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:23 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
OSH

This is Cuegan.
What newpix are they from?

Neil_Boekend

Re: dotted borders so i can see the divs :P

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:23 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Well I seem to have some very basic functionality now, yay! Buying and selling and earning sand and castles, and the ONG all work decently it seems.
Now to leave it running to check whether newpixbots work alright. I'm leaving it set wtih 14 npbs and 14 castles so when I return in the mornip it should have some greater multiple of 14 castles. Should be 28 shortpix so...

redundant:
Spoiler:
killer-clown-finished.jpg
This was not a good spoiler to open.

Looks awefulsome!

he/him/his

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:28 am UTC

That's correct, waveney! :mrgreen:
@EternalDensity: Looking wowterful so far!

ggh wrote:I'm not sure if that was just added, or if I just didn't notice it last time. I was thinking that it was likely a repeated monthly pattern, but hadn't made the connection to the first digit of the date. If that's the case though, and it seems likely, there's no hidden code to figure out in the pattern of repetitions. Sad. There may still be something within the sequences.

Must have just been added - I can now see the colors in Chrome, too.
And sad molpy. :( I hadn't made the tens-digit connection, either.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

WOnder93

Re: Beacon Alpha for Time Travelers

Postby WOnder93 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:51 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
ATTENTION TIME TRAVELERS (BLITZERS, KETCHUPERS, MAYOS ET AL.)

Spoiler:

This is a post from the Time Foundation. Once you reach this post, please report to the Future Present that you've reached Beacon Alpha.

You can use this Station's services to rest and get ready for the rest of your journey. All our services are designed based on almost one thousand pages of experience.
Our Tracker allows you to check how far have you gone and how much of your travel is still to be done, as well as the distance to the next station. You can clean yourself up at a private lavatory, then rest peacefully on a double-sized bed. Dinner and breakfast include food from all cultures, and you can eat as much as you want to. We also provide exclusive nighttime services for carriers of friendly codes.

Additionally, we offer a free train service between all Stations.

Well, I signposted just two NP ago but I'll report as you requested :) I, WOnder93, have just reached the Beacon Alpha of the One True Thread! I'm afraid I can't stay here for too long because I haven't blitzed much last week so I must compensate... But I could use some breakfast right now... so thanks, Aluisio!

Now back to blitzing...
The OTT via Markov chain generator wrote:I've been following the thread to be lost.
Time created Cueball and Megan and says, Well, it's research.

On my quest to catch up with the Present - progress
The Sky of Time || OTT plaintext scraper || Userscript: floating user profile

mrob27

Postby mrob27 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:02 am UTC

ucim wrote:Ah, I see. (I also saw a link on your page with more of an explanation). You generate text with your markup on your machine, and your script turns it into HTML and uploads it. Brilliant, especially considering when it was written!

I am developing a website which allows users to post content, and I've allowed very rudimentary foramtting. [...]

Yep. The core RHTF syntax elements are WYSIWYG whitespace for indentation, paragraphs and block quotes, *stars* for italic, #sharps# for bold, _scores_ for underline, single leading * for bullet, and a few others. All of these were part of RHTF in the late 1990's when it was meant to be human-readable text suitable for sending in automated email replies, and also adaptable to HTML in the future. I soon added the "[linkname|target]" hyperlink syntax, and "label::" for anchors. I had it all working a couple years before Wikipedia, there were no wikitext formats or anything like it so I invented my own. RHTF has worked out remarkably well. I created an Emacs major mode, (with font-lock, i.e. colors for syntax highlighting) and all of my automatically-generated webpages are created in RHTF because it's so much easier to create properly formatted output (i.e. avoiding syntax errors and unmatched XML tags)

Yes, certainly any sort of forum, bulletin board, chatroom, etc. would need to do the conversion server-side. Someday when I get my act together, I'll start formalizing the modules and structure of the RHTF tools and might finally be able to give people a portable, usable version of the RHTF to HTML conversion code. It's pretty well intertwined with my website code, though, because there is a global database of anchors and links (so that multiple pages can contain links to each other, and the links don't break when I rename a file or move an anchor, or even move a file into a different directory on a different HTTP host!) but if your webpage doesn't need to reference or be pointed to by any other webpage, then the database can be ignored.

Eternal Density wrote:Well I seem to have some very basic functionality now, yay! (...)
Spoiler:

There you see? C**kie skeptics, behold!
Our thread has been through far more trying times than the C**kiepocalypse.
And see what has come of it! Castle ONGer is so far from the feared descent into an off-topic morass that I feel a bit ashamed for fearing that fate.
Eternal Density, brava!

I have one more molpydown, then I will board the Time machine and say farewell. I have a parting gift - but it will need to wait till mornip!
Spoiler:
wolpydown-1.jpg
Puhhhh-pies! Puppies will put them to sleeeep!
wolpydown-1.jpg (4.98 KiB) Viewed 15107 times
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Well I seem to have some very basic functionality now, yay! Buying and selling and earning sand and castles, and the ONG all work decently it seems.

redundant:
Spoiler:
some funtionality.PNG

Will there be a maximum amount of castles and will you have to build a bigger planet to increase that maximum? Or even a ringworld to increase it even more?

he/him/his

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:26 am UTC

pelrigg wrote:
The Meeting

Positives first:
I liked the way you put emotion and backstory into the tale of meeting Rosetta.
Loved the orthography used for Rosetta-speak.
This could easily have been a TimeAfterTime ONGmanip thingie (but conveyed without the ambiguity of the format).
Neat story.

Fixes, quoted.
Spoiler:
pelrigg wrote:This great castle had come into back into being during one of those times, some 700 years ago. It had been built as a bastion against one of those tides on the site of an castle that was thought to have pre-dated the 'Age of City'. <snip/> It was here, scholars had discovered that the western ocean would reclaim the basin all too soon.

<snip/>

And when she finally told them about the Western dam breaking and how it how much big the sea would become, she saw the shock on their faces.

<snip/>

We have other copies of those maps.

Sentence two and three seem to be missing something. I got lost reading them. Maybe they are connected to sentence one?
Spoiler:
pelrigg wrote:So, over the last few years, college by college had been moved across the valley and up slope enough to be out of the flooding, until only her people, some of the mappers and a group of signalers were all that remained. One last caravan of folks and belongings to be made before the waters got too high. All the pack animals and carts were here and being readied just for this day.

This feels like a run on question/answer sentence. Keeping it straight is a little confusing.
Spoiler:
pelrigg wrote:After the greeting had been returned, she asked, "Who have you brought here?" and was told they had been seen coming out of the Basin and the woman had a wound on her leg from a large cat.

Knowing the basis for this story, I feel this might not bear well with the facts. In other words, I don't think the tribe had not seen the Hill people for six months.
pelrigg wrote:Everyone agreed the basin had been completely cleared for the last 6 months!

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

mscha

Postby mscha » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:30 am UTC

HONGARIANS...

-- posted by newpixbot
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:35 am UTC

Quick, get married before the baby comes out!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

waveney

Postby waveney » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:36 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:Will there be a maximum amount of castles and will you have to build a bigger planet to increase that maximum? Or even a ringworld to increase it even more?

There is a lot of sand in the universe.

There are more galaxies in the observational universe than grains of sand on Earth.

Once you build a big enough sandcastle its gravitational attraction will attract everything near and it will start to shine as a star. The Sun then would be going round the sand castle.

Later when the sand castle has grown sufficiently, the sand will start Nuclear Fussion and the sand castle will become a supergiant (Like Antares now).

Add more sand (or time or thyme) and it will eventually collapse triggering a supernova (Probably type 2, or possibly 1b or 1c). What is left is a Neutron Star Sandcastle and no star (Like Antares in OTC)

Add more sand and the Neutron star would collapse to a black hole. (May or may not do another Supernova (non standard Type 1a) depending on rotational speed and magnetic properties prior to this collapse)

Add more sand and the black hole would grow and grow. If you added all the sand in the observable universe the black hole would significantly bigger than the milky way (in size) and start pulling in other galaxies nearby. Black holes this size are gentle giants - you do not need worry about spagetification and the affects of getting near and crossing the event horizon are very small. You could live for billions of years inside such a black hole without worries (as long as you steered clear of the centre).

Add more sand from the rest of the universe and the black hole might pull the rest of the universe into it.

And thus ends time.

(Probably could become an Ott-If)

(In my spare time I do Astrophysical research on irregular galaxies)

Eternal Density

Rambling

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:07 am UTC

I just noticed some mustard: the shop subtitles Sand Tools and Castle Tools somehow went missing.
Anyhow I need to fiddle with the format of the shop stuff a lot. I'll start by googling 'css layout' and figure out the basics...

Did I mention that Newpixbots don't give castles if you ninja them?
Anyhow I want to make it save your state before I put up something for testing. Hopefully I'll get that done tomorrow. We'll see.

Also I intend to make special bonuses on particular newpix. The trebuchet closeup will give a big trebuchet bonus assuming you play that long...

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:29 am UTC

Thank you for your papal decreed confessions. I still feel as stupid as before, but a little more comfortable.
I am in good company, after all. And company is great.
Apostolic Visitator, Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers
You have questions about XKCD: "Time"? There's a whole Wiki dedicated to it!

ggh

Postby ggh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:32 am UTC

It bothers me that we never identified that window in the castle. For almost everything else we found pictures that seemed plausible for inspiration.
I believe there's a pic out there, that would make us think, "Ah yes, GLR was looking at this." Why can't I find it? My Google-fu fails me. Sigh.

ETA: a second google failure: What's a ludic drive?
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

Eternal Density

We're no strangers

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:55 am UTC

ggh wrote:It bothers me that we never identified that window in the castle. For almost everything else we found pictures that seemed plausible for inspiration.
I believe there's a pic out there, that would make us think, "Ah yes, GLR was looking at this." Why can't I find it? My Google-fu fails me. Sigh.

ETA: a second google failure: What's a ludic drive?

Actually someone did but I don't like my chances of finding it again. Maybe StormAngel can help me track it down.
ETA he could and did, thanks you could help bro!
Last edited by Eternal Density on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:02 am UTC

rONG:

Molpy down:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:17 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:…Maybe I should put the punsaw down for a while.

I beseech you all to please pun responsibly, and always in moderation.

Want a dragon to play with in the meantime?

Oh, so you're saying that... her "ask" is "dragon" ?

ETA - on a separate subject: anyone know what happened to StratPlayer? He seemed to drop out of existence well before the E** of T***
https://app.box.com/witthoftresume
Former OTTer
Vote cellocgw for President 2020. #ScienceintheWhiteHouse http://cellocgw.wordpress.com
"The Planck length is 3.81779e-33 picas." -- keithl
" Earth weighs almost exactly π milliJupiters" -- what-if #146, note 7

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:26 am UTC

cellocgw wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:…Maybe I should put the punsaw down for a while.

I beseech you all to please pun responsibly, and always in moderation.

Want a dragon to play with in the meantime?

Oh, so you're saying that... her "ask" is "dragon" ?

I don't know exactly what he means but if my interpretation is correct I would hope for Aluisio that BlitzGirl is over 18 years old. Else he'd be a pervert for even suggesting it.

he/him/his

ggh

Postby ggh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:43 am UTC

cellocgw wrote:ETA - on a separate subject: anyone know what happened to StratPlayer? He seemed to drop out of existence well before the E** of T***

Nah, he was here for t** **d, and wrote a few final filks, but he was pretty clear that this place was over and it was time to move on.

I'm wondering about partingLance, last seen when the rafts were afloat.
Agatha the Awesomeful

Eternal Density

to love you

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 pm UTC

Weird: In looking for the post I found a unedited subject line so I edited that post.
Then StormAngel found the post I was looking for on the bottom (we remembered it was a goat) of the Same Page! I almost found it accidentally. Discovering the coincidence was a strange moment.

Anyhow, the castle windows:
superluminal wrote:Oh no! I just clicked the video link in StormAngels's sig -- just to find out that it's ALL related.

ggh

Re: to love you

Postby ggh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:20 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Weird: In looking for the post I found a unedited subject line so I edited that post.
Then StormAngel found the post I was looking for on the bottom (we remembered it was a goat) of the Same Page! I almost found it accidentally. Discovering the coincidence was a strange moment.

Anyhow, the castle windows:
Spoiler:
superluminal wrote:Oh no! I just clicked the video link in StormAngels's sig -- just to find out that it's ALL related.

Awww, I was so excited for a minute there....
Agatha the Awesomeful