1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

ucim

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby ucim » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:25 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:I hope this brings BlitzGirl back:
Spoiler:
I was expecting the summoning circle. I see we are using extreme measures! I'm sure she's fine, but it's interesting how quickly we notice her absence.

Hmmm... pope. Papal decree: Consider the individuals here who have had the most impact on you... Internalize those thoughts. No need to post about it (but no prohibition against it either). It's more of a way to not take people for granted than anything else.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:30 am UTC

BLACKBIRDONGS...

-- posted by newpixbot
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

k.bookbinder

Postby k.bookbinder » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:44 am UTC

Between Castle Clicker, and working on a potential OTTification (do not expect much when/if I post it) I seem to have lost track of Time time. How late it has become. Keep the faith all, and OTTify it.

Molpy down!
Spoiler:
"HAL9000" This thread is a goldmine for signatures.
"StratPlayer" All in all, that sand paper rubbed me the wrong way.
"charlie_grumbles" The secret of the geeks. "Copy, Borrow, Steal, Succeed"
"ucim" There's a forestful of treeish people here.

Image Welcome! Confused? See here.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:09 am UTC

You could have stopped it

Those haunting words will not leave me. I writhe against their restraint, verbal chains which tried to tie me to the ground and never let me up, never, lest I catch the breeze and fly from their grasping fingers. For all my efforts against Time and Tide, the words continue to repeat themselves, a neverending chant that fills my waking hours. That is, all my hours.

I try to drown them in other words, ancient words, friendly words, words which were written in another Time, before and beyond this place. I sit and grimace at the friendly words which give me no respite from the unending crash of the waves of the malignant phrase on the shore of my mind. They taunt me, weaving tapestries of lands long ago and places far away, singing sonnets and soliloquies, ballads and birdsongs, teaching the reader how to assemble a lamp, or play the piano, or bake the most savory cookie known to mankind, but not how to mend a fractured land, change the past, and be free of guilt.

Disgusted, I put down the book and longingly search the shelves. I know there will be nothing able to banish them back to the past, that they are a scar which cannot heal. No book contains the knowledge of healing sufficient to mend the tear they've ripped into my psyche, or the methods by which I can unlock the secret of slipping their chains and flying free again. No book possibly can, nor ever will - the books, after all, are my prison.

As I pace the room, however, something draws my eye. Something just out of sight but there the whole time. I hadn't noticed it through the torrential rains and the useless words and the shelves and shelves of books and the eyelids of my third eye. The one that sees only the truth and is closed to all lies - closed, sleeping, for a long time now.

It cracks open, squinting in the light. Through it I can see an hourglass, spinning, glowing, radiating light and truth and meaning and all at once, the chanting voices grow silent. In its sifting sands I can see the shattered city growing older under the shade of a neverending overcast. No - not older. Younger. Coming back, turning around, piecing together like a puzzle that defies understanding, uncrumbling, renewing, unmolding, reinhabiting. The hourglass fills my vision and its truth envelops me and then

"He's awake"

Half-finished commission for Aluisio - he initially requested Michael, the dragon from The Last TimeWaiter, but my style and pose was sufficiently different that the commission has changed to a new, original character. Thus, this drawing, intended to be Michael, is going to be extensively modified, so I'm posting this version here for posterity, along with a small tale which represents my perspective on some of the events (as I remember them) of Aluisio's story - nothing should be taken as canon, I'm just doodling with words.

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:11 am UTC

Firstly, new othercomic.

Second, @chirpingmustard.com email is working great, for those who don't have an address there yet. Great job Aluisio.

And, lastly, I had a (crazy?) idea about the epilogue sequence. Could it be the tape for some sort of Turing machine? It would need to be an odd one though, since we have 5 characters rather than the normal binary.

ETA: that's some awesomeful wordoodling and sketching, ChronosDragon
Last edited by slinches on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:19 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

I couldn't solve it

Postby AluisioASG » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:17 am UTC

For ChronosDragon (only open once you reach 1000):
Spoiler:

Molpy down.

In eternal oblivion I see
The answer to a years-old riddle
There's more than one of me
More than one of the things I leave

They take it from me, my faithful memory
So I can't remember that moment of glory
It fades away, just one more story
For that and for this, I am sorry
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:21 am UTC

One last glint of hope
Before I lay still
BlitzGirl is here
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:26 am UTC

The temptation to triple post is strong in this one

But I won't. Nor will I cheat and look in it early. Even though it would be so easy...no. I musn't. It's probably just a cake or something. Probably. I'll have to check it tomorrow, molyping down now.

Eternal Density

Badger Badger

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:28 am UTC

Hi BlitzGirl!

So I'm working on Badges. I've added a bunch but I have some work to do on formatting them (and hiding the names/descriptions of some) before I release them to the wild :D
Oh and I guess I need to make Molpies actually work too.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:52 am UTC

Hi Aluisio and Eternal Density and fellow OTTers! Apologies for the absence - I've been sick as a wolpy and spent most of todip in coma. Still not at 100% yet and might molpy down again soon, or I might just lie in bed with my laptop and lurk here while going clickety clickety clickety on the Sandcastle Builder (which is surprisingly therapeutic).

@Aluisio: Loved the song.
@Angelastic: Nice to have you back in the Present!
@mrob27: Awesomeful blitz-report! Keep 'em coming!
@ChronosDragon: That commission is looking wowterful already! Your dragons are really treeish Image

lmjb1964 wrote:
Spoiler:
SBN wrote:
cellocgw wrote:
Bad Hair Man wrote:Ah well. Sailor V. At least we'll always have beacon.

You mipselled "bacon." Bacon, bacon, bacon, BACON! The wonder-food! The gateway snack for converting vegetarians! The stuff Canadians never got right! :P The one thing that really should not go in chocolate bars!

It is scarily good in a hot fudge brownie sundae though. The hot, the cold, the sweet, the salty, the chocolate, the bacon, ...
Pardon me while I wipe this drool off my keyboard. Ow, it bit me!

Image Now I'm curious - was it the keyboard's drool, or yours?

pelrigg wrote:Oh, and just in case you didn't catch the "Party food" reference: A mere thousand NewPages ago on NP 442 this happened:
Spoiler:
BlitzGirl wrote:*stumbles out of Time vortex*

*blinks*

Wow. So this is Present Time, huh?

...Hi, everybody! :D
So happy 1000 NewPages In The Present, BlitzGirl....

7, thanks! That seems so long ago now.

AluisioASG wrote:I hope this brings BlitzGirl back:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:05 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:54 am UTC

patzer wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:Oh nice, pope.
Please keep this thread alive.
DO SOMETHING!

Does anyone want a game of Monomolpy?

Hm, I wonder what happened to schwartzbewithyou? He was doing such a great job with the Monomolpy pieces. :(

ChronosDragon wrote:
Spoiler:

Those haunting words will not leave me. I writhe against their restraint, verbal chains which tried to tie me to the ground and never let me up, never, lest I catch the breeze and fly from their grasping fingers. For all my efforts against Time and Tide, the words continue to repeat themselves, a neverending chant that fills my waking hours. That is, all my hours.

I try to drown them in other words, ancient words, friendly words, words which were written in another Time, before and beyond this place. I sit and grimace at the friendly words which give me no respite from the unending crash of the waves of the malignant phrase on the shore of my mind. They taunt me, weaving tapestries of lands long ago and places far away, singing sonnets and soliloquies, ballads and birdsongs, teaching the reader how to assemble a lamp, or play the piano, or bake the most savory cookie known to mankind, but not how to mend a fractured land, change the past, and be free of guilt.

Disgusted, I put down the book and longingly search the shelves. I know there will be nothing able to banish them back to the past, that they are a scar which cannot heal. No book contains the knowledge of healing sufficient to mend the tear they've ripped into my psyche, or the methods by which I can unlock the secret of slipping their chains and flying free again. No book possibly can, nor ever will - the books, after all, are my prison.

As I pace the room, however, something draws my eye. Something just out of sight but there the whole time. I hadn't noticed it through the torrential rains and the useless words and the shelves and shelves of books and the eyelids of my third eye. The one that sees only the truth and is closed to all lies - closed, sleeping, for a long time now.

It cracks open, squinting in the light. Through it I can see an hourglass, spinning, glowing, radiating light and truth and meaning and all at once, the chanting voices grow silent. In its sifting sands I can see the shattered city growing older under the shade of a neverending overcast. No - not older. Younger. Coming back, turning around, piecing together like a puzzle that defies understanding, uncrumbling, renewing, unmolding, reinhabiting. The hourglass fills my vision and its truth envelops me and then

"He's awake"

Half-finished commission for Aluisio - he initially requested Michael, the dragon from The Last TimeWaiter, but my style and pose was sufficiently different that the commission has changed to a new, original character. Thus, this drawing, intended to be Michael, is going to be extensively modified, so I'm posting this version here for posterity, along with a small tale which represents my perspective on some of the events (as I remember them) of Aluisio's story - nothing should be taken as canon, I'm just doodling with words.

Treeish and steakish!

azule wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:I give my permission to be analyzed as well. I don't really try to make my online persona any different than my real one. Not sure whether that's a good thing or not. :) I even let slip that I'm a secret agent, so you pretty much know all about me.
I think I started a meme thingie for myself. lol. (I can be proud that if I'm accurate that I'm doing this without Facebook knowledge, i.e. cheating.)

Laura Mae (sp?), you are timid yet willing to jump in head first. You have a temper that sounds like "I'm pissed, you made me cry!" but is really "just hold me, you dufus!". You are nice. And American, so that's saying something. ;)

Hm, I think that's a mostly accurate. I do tend to cry when I get really mad (not very useful, I'm afraid), but I'm not sure about the "just hold me" part. Depends on who the dufus is, I guess! (And yes, you spelled it correctly. :))

Oh, I see in the Preview window that BlitzGirl is sick. Feel better!

Edited to fix what looked like an unmatched paren but wasn't.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:01 am UTC

I wonder why I have to click the picture. Wouldn't it be more "realistic" if there'd be a big "RELOAD" button?
This was, after all, what most of us did....: F5 button smashing.
Apostolic Visitator, Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers
You have questions about XKCD: "Time"? There's a whole Wiki dedicated to it!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:04 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Oh, I see in the Preview window that BlitzGirl is sick. Feel better!

Thanks!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

else{ //so you can be bacon while you're bacon

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 am UTC

higgs-boson wrote:I wonder why I have to click the picture. Wouldn't it be more "realistic" if there'd be a big "RELOAD" button?
I suppose I could make it do the equivalent of a click when you reload the page. No that's a terrible idea :P
But you do make a kinda good point.
BlitzGirl wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:Oh, I see in the Preview window that BlitzGirl is sick. Feel better!

Thanks!
Spoiler:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee the cuteness!

Currently trying to figure out why my Badges aren't earning when they should...
ETA whoops instead of Molpy.Badges[bacon].earned=1; I had Molpy.Boosts[bacon].earned=1;
Last edited by Eternal Density on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:13 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:12 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:
Spoiler:
SBN wrote:
cellocgw wrote:
Bad Hair Man wrote:Ah well. Sailor V. At least we'll always have beacon.

You mipselled "bacon." Bacon, bacon, bacon, BACON! The wonder-food! The gateway snack for converting vegetarians! The stuff Canadians never got right! :P The one thing that really should not go in chocolate bars!

It is scarily good in a hot fudge brownie sundae though. The hot, the cold, the sweet, the salty, the chocolate, the bacon, ...
Pardon me while I wipe this drool off my keyboard. Ow, it bit me!

Image Now I'm curious - was it the keyboard's drool, or yours?

:D Hard to tell. We both thought a bacon hot fudge sundae sounded pretty darn good.

So, I had just been reading the back-and-forth between pelrigg and Eternal Density about how you have to wait 12 minutes to not ninja newpixbot. Then I went over to the game and said, "ooh look, there's the timer ED mentioned!" *Click* "Aaand now it says "Ninja'd." Chirp. :P

Eternal Density, it's been really cool watching you go through the process of creating this game. Thanks for sharing! And I finally got a bigger bucket! And I managed not to ninja Newpixbot this time!

Ack! Cuteness overload from BlitzGirl's meowlpy!

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

Sciscitor

Postby Sciscitor » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:03 am UTC

Angelastic wrote:So I moved Sciscitorward.

Welcome to Austria, Angelastic!

AluisioASG wrote:I can point anything to anywhere ― I just need the details and permission.

I am not really good with DNS workings... but would it be possible to point database.chirpingmustard.com to my site? Do I need any configuration on ngnix for this to work properly?

Kieryn wrote:Side notes:
Did you take a look at the API and javascript stuff I mentioned?

I am not much of a js-guy so I need a bit of time to look properly into it.
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

Eternal Density

Grapevine

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:08 am UTC

Code: Select all

if(Molpy.Got('Molpies'))//molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy
         {
            multiplier+=0.005*Molpy.Boost^H^H^H^HadgesOwned;
         }

Yay!
Okay I'll test this and then go live! Soon.

[edit] I was wondering why it wasn't working right... whoops
Last edited by Eternal Density on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:42 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:41 am UTC

Ninja'd! Randammit, I'm not used to having ONGs on the half-nopix. That was before my Time!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Have fun!

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:47 am UTC

castle.chirpingmustard.com now works for me!
Aaaaaand the new version is up! Win badges and stuff! Power up your molpies... which will only net you a tiny bonus so far.
I've also improved the sand production formatting, made Coma reset your badges, and made save/load remember your ninja state (it wasn't before, so if you had Ninja'd displayed and loaded a save that wasn't ninja'd it would still display that and probably wouldn't newpixbot right).

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:02 am UTC

Not going to ninja the newpixbots...not going to ninja the newpixbots...
*posts a rONG instead*
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:08 am UTC

For BlitzGirl:
Spoiler:
Get well soon!
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Eternal Density

Shady!

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:10 am UTC

And a quick update (0.71) to add some new Boosts and finally fix a little formatting issue :D

So, do people like the format? So far I've stuck exclusively to monochrome.
ETA: dinner time! Dunno if I'll get to work on this over the wipend. We kinda have an election happening in Australia and I'll be busy keeping people honest.

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:30 am UTC

FRILLONGS...

-- posted by newpixbot
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:33 am UTC

Thanks for the cake, ZoomanSP!
Spoiler:

I'm liking the monochromatic scheme, ED - very Time-like. :) And the badges are treeish!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 am UTC

Hey, I just reloaded the game to see what was new, and now I've lost the formatting. What happened?

ETA: Now it's back. Whew!

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

Eternal Density

Molping

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:13 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Hey, I just reloaded the game to see what was new, and now I've lost the formatting. What happened?

The CSS file must have been too slow to load.

ETA hmm the description for Molpies needs updating. Also I should make it show the actual %

higgs-boson

Re: Molping

Postby higgs-boson » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:23 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:Hey, I just reloaded the game to see what was new, and now I've lost the formatting. What happened?

ETA hmm the description for Molpies needs updating. Also I should make it show the actual %

You sure that +61% for a castle is a good choice? *wince*
Motivation may drop a bit too fast.

Never mind, had a newpix. Good idea.

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:16 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:I wonder why I have to click the picture. Wouldn't it be more "realistic" if there'd be a big "RELOAD" button?
I suppose I could make it do the equivalent of a click when you reload the page. No that's a terrible idea :P
Ooh! Idea! Allow us to use the "F" and the "5" keys to "reload"/click. This would be neat, wouldn't ruin F5 functionality and would be oh so kind to us laptop users without a real mouse to click with. ^_^ Please.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:32 am UTC

RELATED photograph:
Spoiler:

THE OCEAN SEA IS COMING HERĒ
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

azule
Saved

Re: Shady!

Postby azule » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:46 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:So, do people like the format? So far I've stuck exclusively to monochrome.
The idea is good, but the color scheme hurts my eyes. More white, less black, please.

Eternal Density

Re: Molping

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:59 am UTC

higgs-boson wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:

You sure that +61% for a castle is a good choice? *wince*
Motivation may drop a bit too fast.

Never mind, had a newpix. Good idea.
I was going to ask what 61% is since I don't have any such number in the code, but yeah, Fibonacci sequence - > golden ratio.
azule wrote:Ooh! Idea! Allow us to use the "F" and the "5" keys to "reload"/click. This would be neat, wouldn't ruin F5 functionality and would be oh so kind to us laptop users without a real mouse to click with. ^_^ Please.
I'll see what I can do. Could work.
azule wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:So, do people like the format? So far I've stuck exclusively to monochrome.
The idea is good, but the color scheme hurts my eyes. More white, less black, please.
Funny thing, I never planned the black background, it just happened to be that way and I ran with it. But I could change it.
Anyone particularly attached to the black background? Maybe I could make an option though my CSS skills would need some googlementation.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:00 am UTC

azule wrote:

I actually prefer the dark background personally, but that may be due to my monitor. Perhaps some more gray areas around the white text so there isn't such an extreme contrast? The white text on the black is a bit sharp on the eyes when trying to read all the labels. I like the slightly lighter grays used for the boxes below the newpix, and even lighter grays might help more.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:34 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:

Those haunting words will not leave me{{snip}}
"He's awake"

Spoiler:

There's a bug in your picture. No, literally :twisted: . There are no vertebrates w/ 6 limbs -- unless the wings are just repurposed ear flaps :mrgreen:
https://app.box.com/witthoftresume
Former OTTer
Vote cellocgw for President 2020. #ScienceintheWhiteHouse http://cellocgw.wordpress.com
"The Planck length is 3.81779e-33 picas." -- keithl
" Earth weighs almost exactly π milliJupiters" -- what-if #146, note 7

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:37 am UTC

I've heard people say white on black is better, for my eyes. But it's not quite useful unless all my screens and tabs are in this scheme. Since they're not, I think that's why I find it so harsh.

But as you say, BG, some sort of light to dark gray addition would help, without having to change the black background. Maybe. I'm think a grey fading, like an ambient backlighting around each box.

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:40 am UTC

Hmm I'll give less full white a try, when I can. In the meantime I think some browsers have a way for users to override CSS with their own. Or you could try downloading the files and messing with the CSS locally. (if you do, be warned that saving cookies doesn't work for Chrome with local pages so you'll need to use export if you want to keep progress. But you would probably just leave the online copy running too so writing this may be redundant)

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:45 am UTC

cellocgw wrote:There's a bug in your picture. No, literally :twisted: . There are no vertebrates w/ 6 limbs -- unless the wings are just repurposed ear flaps :mrgreen:

Baaaaah, Pandora's full of them. :-P

Eternal Density

Click

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:49 am UTC

Warning : trying to earn Ninja Madness may cause sleep deprivation.
I think I've made a game more addicting than cookie clicker. Oops.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:07 pm UTC

36 newpix in a row?! :shock: You madman!
(Just in case the Madness of your own game has gotten to you, I think you misspelled the "Kingdom" badge.)

One more rONG and then I'm off to coma some more:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 pm UTC

Re: Castle Game Color Scheme

I suppose it would be too much to make it optional, huh? Like have a drop-down that lets you choose a color scheme.

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:30 pm UTC

LONGOT...

-- posted by newpixbot
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”