1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

ucim

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby ucim » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:32 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:That beesnake looks like it's about to finish drawing some gentleman-vegetables.
Yours might be vegetables... mine are pure meat. Image

(Wait - can I say that? I don't have a round post number.)

edit: and that is what Popes me. Decree: What's your favorite Otherthread? (If you don't visit the Otherthreads, take a peek. They don't bite. (much. :))

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:58 pm UTC

ucim wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:That beesnake looks like it's about to finish drawing some gentleman-vegetables.
Yours might be vegetables... mine are pure meat. Image

Well, I was just calling them what Jeremy Clarkson calls them because it's funny to say :P
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:11 pm UTC

My favorite otherthread is probably this. Extraterrestrial hypotheticals are phenomenal.

mscha

Time Revisited - np501

Postby mscha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:10 am UTC

BRUNGUNGS...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
AUTOMOME wrote:THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON OTTERMOLPIES

-- posted by oldpixbot

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0864

Postby mscha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:30 am UTC

SLONGER...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

HES

Yeah, what Megan said.

Postby HES » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:40 am UTC

Gives a whole new meaning to "raptorish"
He/Him/His Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:56 am UTC

Ooh, Beanie be good at drawing ch*rpies. Did you draw that yourself, SilentTimer?

tresoldi

Postby tresoldi » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:09 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:
tresoldi wrote: Sorry @macraw83, other people have pointed that I am not really clear and I am using way too much linguistic jargon, but it is not easy to write without footnotes! I know it can end up very obscure, but please ask me if there is anything really incomprehensible ...

I really appreciate all the work, and thorough detail, and frankly have been :shock: stunned and pleasantly surprised by your ability to assign (tentative) phonetic values to Beanish words. The jargon is good because it's easy to look up: The word copula is pretty easy to look up if I want to learn more. Calling it a "linking word" :roll: like they did in my grammar school, would be far lass useful.

Well, having played with conlangs when I was a teen helped me just a little bit... But funny you mention the copula, because it is a term much more appropriate and specific than "linking word" -- not to mention that, when one studies English, to have "to be" as a verb that does the copula instead of a 'link" makes a lot more sense ("to link" just makes me suppose that the words are at the same level, without the hierarchy that you find in actual usages in most cases, and that the influence must be in some way reciprocal). But I remember one teacher in Brazil unconfortable with "copula" just because of its secondary sexual meaning (but I guess "to copulate" sounds a little less "clinical" in Portuguese).

BlueCrab wrote:Non-native English speakers: In most cases, I haven't know that English wasn't your native language until you've pointed it out; if forced to find a tell-tale it might be that native speakers bend more rules. I suppose that's because we weren't taught the grammar rules as precisely - taking French classes in school taught me a lot more about English grammar than I ever learned in ‘Language Arts’ class. (That's grammar, composition, literature, and a bit of sociology. And a lovely commentary on the way US schools function - combining 3 subjects into one class leaves more room in the schedule for... other subjects, I suppose? Certainly not anything important, like music or art :| )

tresoldi, you're doing fine :) Your posts are pretty technical for the untrained, but I got through the geographical discussion, the astronomical discussion, and all the other discussions that were over my head, and learned a lot just by trying to keep up. I'm learning a lot from yours too, including how woefully inadequate my country's educational form can be, and enjoying every bit. I supposed you could spoiler your posts by paragraph or similar, but I don't think it's necessary :)

Well, I know one or two linguists that would like to comment on that, and I'd have to support some of their statements. :wink:

But it is great to read that, and I know your feeling: having worked as a teacher of Italian in Brazil (mind, two languages that are closer than English and French), students usually tell me that they are learning more about Portuguese grammar while studying Italian than when they went to school, sometimes even saying that they enjoy it, which is a bit surprising, as Italian grammar can be pretty scary. If you English speakers want something with a pre-Beanish level of difficulty, go study our dear particles CI and NE, not to mention the partitive pronoun NE, akin to French "y" and "en": in Italian you have something like "Hai mangiato la torta? Sì, l'ho mangiata." (from "la ho") and "Hai mangiato la torta? Sì, ne ho mangiata una parte." ("Did you eat the cake? Yes, I did eat it." / "Did you eat the cake? Yes, I did eat a part of it." -- the pronoun changes because you did not eat the entire cake, but just a part of it). Now, wrap your mind around "Quanta acqua c'è nella Terra? Ce n'è molta" ("How much water is there on Earth? There is a lot [of it]" -- yes, with the partitive "ne").

But what do you mean with "spoiler by paragraph"?

Which reminds me that I must state my support to @yappobiscuit "Beanies are descended from OTTers" theory.
My blog on Beanish: https://beanishlang.wordpress.com/
Beanish corpus on Github: https://github.com/tresoldi/beanish/blob/master/corpus.txt
If you want to ask me anything, feel free to send a private message or comment on my blog, I might miss it on the topics (particularly on the OTT ;))

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:04 am UTC

tresoldi wrote:But I remember one teacher in Brazil unconfortable with "copula" just because of its secondary sexual meaning (but I guess "to copulate" sounds a little less "clinical" in Portuguese).

That's new for me. AFAIAKnew the sexual meaning was the primary one (which you won't hear outside Science/Biology classes anyway). I think we used “linking verb” in the Grammar² classes.

² oração coordenada sindética aditiva

tresoldi wrote:having worked as a teacher of Italian in Brazil

I was once learning German in one of the state's Language Study Centers¹. There was one day we could go to other classes and have a small introduction to the other languages being offered there. I chose Italian. It was fun and all, but apparently my German vocalization was quite noticeable.

¹ For one semester. Then the teacher moved to Germany. I kept going for about a third of the next semester.

tresoldi wrote:Which reminds me that I must state my support to @yappobiscuit "Beanies are descended from OTTers" theory.

I'll try to keep that theory in mind.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Eternal Density

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON EPSILON

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:07 am UTC

Red Condiment:

BlitzGirl wrote:
Eternal Density, 5.5 yips ago wrote: I like lolcats and have lost twenty dollars and my self respect.

You got sieve'd. :)

I probably did, but I quickly embraced that one - I think I used it in IRL conversation a few times. (It's been a few yips since then.)
AluisioASG wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:since [games] don't really benefit the world

Didn't some folks help fold a protein some time ago?
Of course, then you have the problem of finding a project of a game that benefits the world…

There's a seaish difference between that and most hotdogs though. Not that people don't learn from hotdogs, but in general there's better ways to spend Time.
yappobiscuits wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:
-- posted by blitzgirlbot

:shock:
Spoiler:

Redundant:
Spoiler:
blitzgirlbot.png

redundakitty56.jpg

Boababs!
mrob27 wrote:
lunchbox1100101 wrote: Since I can't post a link if you search for "raziel soul reaver" ...
Indeed — here 'tis:
Spoiler:

Looks like a bloke I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alleyanywhere ever.
BlitzGirl wrote:New othercomic, which is kind of epsilon because it's purely text-based. Cuegan don't actually do anything in the drawings, they just walk a bit then stand around then walk a bit more... Hm. Seems familiar somehow.

I don't quite follow this othercomic: website visitors can make servers dispense erotic fanfiction without any web security lapses.
mscha wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Image Just noticed that in the Othercomic Cueball says, "Give us Time."

ETA link to original OtherComic

GLR planned this, yes?

Yes?
HES wrote:We get a month off around Zombie Jesus Day; I suppose it's the UK equivalent of spring break.
I think that's one of those things that's simultaneously amusing and offensive.

Also, Palindrome Page!
I've never seen a Star Trek film.
HES wrote:
Dracomax wrote:Meanwhile, The OTT, still active, has evolved into a language nobody else speaks, and is treated much like Klingon or Quenya.

So now, then.
I have a friend who speaks some Quenya (that's Elvish, right?)
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

tresoldi

Postby tresoldi » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:59 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
tresoldi wrote:But I remember one teacher in Brazil unconfortable with "copula" just because of its secondary sexual meaning (but I guess "to copulate" sounds a little less "clinical" in Portuguese).

That's new for me. AFAIAKnew the sexual meaning was the primary one (which you won't hear outside Science/Biology classes anyway). I think we used “linking verb” in the Grammar² classes.

² oração coordenada sindética aditiva

Oh, well, I should have said "professor", it was at the university, and he was supposed to say "cópula" in that context. :) I don't remember "cópula" in Elementary of High School in Brazil, but I vaguely remember it being used in Italy when I was a kid (or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but I just checked and found the term in a grammar intended for Liceo, secondary education).

AluisioASG wrote:
tresoldi wrote:Which reminds me that I must state my support to @yappobiscuit "Beanies are descended from OTTers" theory.

I'll try to keep that theory in mind.

You realize that it also means we are probably bringing a lot of Portuguese into Proto-Beanish, don't you? :D
My blog on Beanish: https://beanishlang.wordpress.com/
Beanish corpus on Github: https://github.com/tresoldi/beanish/blob/master/corpus.txt
If you want to ask me anything, feel free to send a private message or comment on my blog, I might miss it on the topics (particularly on the OTT ;))

ChronosDragon

Re: THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON EPSILON

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:08 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:since [games] don't really benefit the world

Didn't some folks help fold a protein some time ago?
Of course, then you have the problem of finding a project of a game that benefits the world…

There's a seaish difference between that and most hotdogs though. Not that people don't learn from hotdogs, but in general there's better ways to spend Time.

I tried that game out once. It was seaishly difficult - they only barely abstracted the hard scientific concepts, so the learning curve was quite sharp. I don't recall if they ever had any big successes.

There are other ways to make hotdogs benefit the world. The easiest ones involve making people think in ways they wouldn't normally think, and that other mediums such as paper-movies and screen-flipbooks don't convey as well.

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:33 am UTC

I lost my post. First one I've lost in a long time. It was a cross post linking y'all to this Beanish post by mwah. *cough*that wasn't a kiss*cough* Anyways, it's called Beanish in Context. I hope you find it useful next time we have a discussion on the meaning of one of the frames.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:51 am UTC

azule wrote:this Beanish post by mwah. *cough*that wasn't a kiss*cough*

I think the word you want is "moi", which is French for "me".
Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
The Codex Quaerendae (my philosophy) - The Chronicles of Quelouva (my fiction)

mscha

Time Revisited - np505

Postby mscha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:10 am UTC

TEASUNGLY...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
AUTOMOME wrote:I DON'T ALWAYS DOODLE FURIOUSLY, BUT WHEN I DO, I NINJA KETCHUP

-- posted by oldpixbot

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0865

Postby mscha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:30 am UTC

BREAKONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:23 am UTC

Oh no, newpixbot has done a double post! I was too busy reading about the death of IE6 and various programming paradigms to check the thread. Did you know there are languages where you specify what you want and the program figures out how to do it? Also that China is still mostly on IE6, so their big search engine Baidu renders just fine on the ol' IE6/XP pairing.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Slashdot hates IE6 so much it crashes the browser

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:44 am UTC

I wish I could say I've spent this day doing something meaningful qb~%Z.l\]\ya/'P~F%-uF@i2Z~VH+UEw@mZ0C-'u?3qrtZkq>1w)_-nJ.6bAD"H{e4(a&j4[^xnS,g=BBq[;ty89RA{MAsU|P@\w(eI)'De}8UR|0Z[qlb\1}apOA[
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:49 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Oh no, newpixbot has done a double post! I was too busy reading about the death of IE6 and various programming paradigms to check the thread. Did you know there are languages where you specify what you want and the program figures out how to do it? Also that China is still mostly on IE6, so their big search engine Baidu renders just fine on the ol' IE6/XP pairing.

Indeed! As a matter of fact, at the time you posted this, I was working on Saera, which is a Siri-like app; I am writing most of the platform-specific code in QML, which is a declarative programming language.

It's all related!
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, Vytron, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:30 am UTC

SilentTimer

Postby SilentTimer » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:48 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Ooh, Beanie be good at drawing ch*rpies. Did you draw that yourself, SilentTimer?

Indirectly. GLR and& I drew Ms. Frizzlef who in turn drew the raptorn.

Actually I am planning a Making Of t1i for the Time it has recursed or looped or *nded.
Please
Spoiler:

Hi Corinne! I am really glad to see you. Many thanks for showing up. :) See you later!

Languages:
Spoiler:
Since it hasn't yet been mentioned here: French doesn't have a neutral gender, just female and male. For example it's la mer (the sea – female), la rivière (the river – female), le sable (the sand – male), l'oiseau (the bird – male). So in some sense, French is more romantique than English. ;)

&: This is a mathematical “and” which also covers the possibility that both are the same.
f: as we call her in the OTT
n: as we call it in the OTT

ETA:
ChronosDragon wrote:Oh no, newpixbot has done a double post!

Not really. The first was oldpixbot, the second was newpixbot.
(Yes, they look similar. I can understand that they are hard to distinguish from a dragon's POV.;))
Image Did you like 1190: Time?
Then you will like its sequel: t1i. [Discussion] [Making Of]
ucim wrote:I consider it to be canon.

503? Images don't work? Other mustard? Visit the ЯOЯЯIM!

Randalspeed to Rakhal, thunk, and all Blitzers!

waveney

Re: Time After Time: t1i-0864

Postby waveney » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:14 am UTC

mscha wrote:SLONGER...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

Raptor identification attempting...

This is a finch or related raptor. It does not have an eyestripe, which elminates many finches. It's beak is standard size, which again eliminates many finches.

This leaves:
* Corn bunting - possible
* Female Yellowhammer - good for the habitat
* Linet - possible

There is no scale or colours, but on the available evidence I think the female Yellowhammer is the most likely.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:16 am UTC

SilentTimer wrote:ETA:
ChronosDragon wrote:Oh no, newpixbot has done a double post!

Not really. The first was oldpixbot, the second was newpixbot.
(Yes, they look similar. I can understand that they are hard to distinguish from a dragon's POV.;))

Oh, indeed. And they're only posted 20 minutes apart. I should wear my reading glasses more oftenð.

Anyway, I have to get up at a reasonable time tomorrip mornip, so Molpy Down!

Spoiler:

ðDisclaimer: I don't actually have reading glasses. My vision has been just about 20/20 my whole life, which is surprising considering how much late night reading, screen-peering, and family history I have working against me.

karhell

Re: The OTT, circa 1880...

Postby karhell » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:58 am UTC

Molpy up !
yappobiscuits wrote:
karhell wrote:As for the rule of thumb, an unaccented 'e' at the end of a word doesn't necessarily mean the word is feminine. "Moustique" (mosquito), for instance is masculine (and actually bugged me for quite a few yips).

Scie de jeux de mots... oui? (Not sure if pun intended... :P)

Scie de jeu de mots ... peut-être :P
The pun was semi-intended, as the mosquito story is absolutely true; I spent quite a lot of time during my first yips in France arguing that since "Moustique" had an "E" on the end, it had to be feminine... took a couple of yips and several dictionaries to convince me otherwise ^^
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

mscha

Time Revisited - np509

Postby mscha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:10 am UTC

SWUNGLE...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
AUTOMOME wrote:I HAS A WOOLPY. YOU CAN HAS MY WOOLPY.

-- posted by oldpixbot

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0866

Postby mscha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:30 am UTC

RONGNECK...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

karhell

Re: Time Revisited - np509

Postby karhell » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:05 am UTC

CAPITATIUNG...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
AUTOMOME wrote:A DOOM BANANA IS YAPPOCISED TOO

And ONIUNG...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
AUTOMOME wrote:I THINK, THEREFORE I WAIT FOR IT

-- posted by hand

karhell

Postby karhell » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:25 pm UTC

's quiet todip
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

Sciscitor

Postby Sciscitor » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:27 pm UTC

karhell wrote:'s quiet todip

Yes it is... maybe yappo and BG are working on part two of the OTTscars. :-)
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:28 pm UTC

ucim wrote:Hmmm.. Other comments about Star Trek Into Darkness make me wonder... that was the one where Captain Kirk (played by a new actor) first goes aboard a starship, right? The other one (where Admiril Kirk (played by the original actor) has to deal with the dying Klingon world was also pretty good, but not as good as the aforementioned one. It's always molpish to see the Federation though.
Jose

No. Star Trek(2008) No number or subtitle is the one where they Make Him captain and have old Spock as a major supporting role. Into Darkness is the one where Benedict arnold plays the Worst Kept secret character
Spoiler:
Khan
and Mccoy defuses a bomb to discover a person inside. It is largely seen as okay, but not as good as the first one, and fans consider the ending to be both predictable, and extremely cheesy.
“have i gone mad?
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0867

Postby mscha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:30 pm UTC

TANKONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:10 pm UTC

BUTTERUNG

yay, I do remember how to do this right.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:14 pm UTC

Treeish raptor identification, waveney! I'm glad you could help us here despite your post number. :mrgreen:
For blitzers:
Spoiler:
Last edited by ZoomanSP on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:16 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

ergman

Postby ergman » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:15 pm UTC

My favorite otherthread is probably make xkcd slightly worse. It's such a weird concept, but so funny.

Oh hey! I'm not the last octomeowlpy!
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

Purplepants77

Postby Purplepants77 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 pm UTC

Imageazule

Exodies wrote: <snip>
I was only commenting on the first case (bold in Jose's post). So if I do something and I want to do it again, it's a good idea to think that what I did was cool; that way some automatic background process will also encourage me to do it again - and together we may overcome the objections of laziness, reluctance to repeat, and whatever other forces are driving me to not do it again. That's what I found weird. you're never alone with your brain

Isn't the brain fascinating? Every time I think about it I almost wish I had gone into neuroscience or something because the whole concept of a "brain" really interests me. In fact,the whole of biology interests me in the sense that our bodies are basically a giant sequence of finely tuned chemical (and electrochemical) reactions/interactions that is somehow is capable of managing itself on a macroscopic level. Not only that but we come complete with awesome features like memory, analytical/creative/abstract thinking, kinesthesia/propioception, emotion, the ability to communicate complex thoughts, and about a thousand other things I'll save you the time of reading through. Keep that in mind next time you say that someone isn't cool, because you're wrong! They're cool by nature! :wink:

azuleWell, it's not as cute as azule's fox, but its the best I could find while I was at work. And its RELATED at least (though a bit 1)

RSIR (I don't do this "redundakitty" thing)
Spoiler:
Or at least I haven't until now :)
otter1.gif
otter1.gif (6.41 KiB) Viewed 11016 times
FursDay.PNG
Still blitzing away and will be for some time.

Current Location: NP 1432
NP from Present: 891
Current Progress: 61.6%

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:09 pm UTC

Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm huntin' wabbits.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

mscha

Time Revisited - np515

Postby mscha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:10 pm UTC

UNGELOLOGY...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
AUTOMOME wrote:I ACCIDENTALLY A WOLPY, IS THIS BAD?

-- posted by oldpixbot

HES

Postby HES » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:35 pm UTC

We seem to be slippin' (slippin', slippin') back to pre-timiversary raptorishness. A distinct lack of our resident ChatterBox isn't helping, though.
He/Him/His Image

karhell

Postby karhell » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:36 pm UTC

Sciscitor wrote:

Yes it is... maybe yappo and BG are working on part two of the OTTscars. :-)

Possibly Yappo is postponing posts to postulate to papal position ?

Temporal edit to prevent myself from popedom :
yappobiscuits wrote:Possibly Sciscitor and karhell are thinking too wishfully...

So we're keeping on par with OTT predictions so far, then ^^
Last edited by karhell on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:50 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:39 pm UTC

Possibly Sciscitor and karhell are thinking too wishfully...

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”