1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

taixzo

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby taixzo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:45 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:That's still closer than I would wish to stand to a rotting half-eaten mutant corpse.

We don't know it's half-eaten.

Edit: what a post to Pope. Image Decree: eat something. (Preferably not rotten mutant things.)
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:48 pm UTC

That's true, it could be just a little bit eaten, or mostly eaten.

The decree comes at a perfect Time for breakfast! Yay! Image
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:02 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:The decree comes at a perfect Time for breakfast! Yay! Image

For me it's just in Time for second breakfast. (even though I think we're in the same time zoneH right now)

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:04 pm UTC

Same time zone, different coma schedules, probably. :D Though I have been trying to keep mine a bit less yappocized lately.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Time Revisited - np998

Postby mscha » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:10 pm UTC

SHAKUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:THIS IS ONGED. I CAN TELL BY THE BEESNAKES, AND FROM HAVING SEEN A LOT OF MANIPS IN MY DIP

-- posted by oldpixbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:16 pm UTC

Oh no, it's going to loop!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Unmolpish. : (

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:31 pm UTC

Rise of the (water-related) machines! First BlitzGirl's dishwasher; now my water heater has decided to go all Zanclean. Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be too much flooding, but now I have to get a new one. And our lovely county building commission makes you get a permit to install a water heater--$150!!! Bastards!

On the other hand, thanks to Henry Purcell and St. Cecilia, I got some inspiration on how to solve a couple of problems with my story, which I will work on some day. Soon.

But now, off to do some water heater shopping. Will check in later.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Rise of the (water-related) machines! First BlitzGirl's dishwasher; now my water heater has decided to go all Zanclean.
Hmmmm... first BlitzGirl uses the punsaw, then June Bug uses the punsaw. First BlitzGirl's dishwasher puts the Zan in Clean, then June Bug's water heater does the same.

Now, I'm not going to draw any conclusions, mind you. I'm just putting the facts out there. :)

Anyway, I hope things work out well, and you can get into hot water again.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

mrob27

SPOILER ALERT! ROSETTA HOTDOGS NEWPIXBOT WITH A WOWTREE!

Postby mrob27 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:12 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Firstly, mrob: you have created something that appears to be the bane of my life atm! Secondly, could I make a feature request? Specifically an undo button (it only needs to be single-step) - I just accidentally made a move whilst locking up my laptop for a bit whilst the window was active, which is likely to seriously mess up my game. Given the length of time a single game would run, making a single accidental move caused by leopard flailing can be somewhat upsetting :(

Oh dear, I'm sorry :(
    I too have made dumb moves, mostly by "twitching" which is what I call an impulse move without thinking — something I do in all sorts of video games, I'm not sure what the gaming community calls it — because my autonomous motor control and reflexes are trying to learn how to play without thinking (just like how a piano player gradually gets to be able to play scales without having to control every finger on every note).
    Anyway, I have two responses, first, there will be a boost that gives you the ability to undo one or more steps (with the amount of undo's based on how many points you've scored), and the boost will be retroactively granted to players who do a reload after I've added the boost system to the code. In the meantime, perhaps your anticipation of this feature might be enough incentive to Wait for it.
    Secondly, if you go to the Options screen you can export the game as a string of numbers and symbols which you can save in a text editor for use later (this is like the Export in Sandcastle Builder). I believe some others have been doing this. It's not undo, and now it'd be too late in your case, but it's the best I can offer in the interim.

HES wrote: Undo has been described as a "literal game changer", so I'm not convinced mrob would include it.

I argued that point to @Eternal Density when he added the "Double or Nothing" boost to Sandcastle Bulder: When you get DoN, you have the opportunity to wager all of your castles, and if you win you get that many more, else you lose them all. I pointed out that one could do a Save, then hit the DoN button, and if one loses, then just do a Load and try again.
    The principle that I was describing can be generalized by saying that any ability to undo (which includes save-and-restore) works across purposes with any gambling element in a game. The same is true of Life in general. (And I guess also The Game of Life, which is 99 cents on Google Play and on iTunes but I don't know if it has a save function).
    @Eternal Density agreed (and I think had already thought of a solution), and the issue was resolved by having the Load function clear the DoN boost. Thus, if you lose your castles you can recover by Loading but you cannot subsequently take the DoN gamble again.
    For Q04B, I kind of don't think it's as big of an issue. I had to think about it when I was adding Import/Export. One can Export every now and then whilst playing, try new strategies or just move the game from PC to phone, etc. I considered how easy it would be to simply "cheat" by altering the export data directly. I decided, ch*rpit, I don't care. It's far more useful to be able to reconstruct a lost game from a screen-shot (which in fact I've done, based on all the screenshots posted here so far).

HES wrote: Auto-export at key milestones would be good.

Yep, I'm going to do that — I've done the research to learn the limits of localStorage and some JavaScript things related to the manipulation of text, and now it's just a matter of hiding from Corinne...

yappobiscuits wrote: ... a random comment on morse code and then a complete subject change to livejournal? Whaddimiss?

I believe the joke is that Livejournal is no longer popular (or is perceived as such in, say, the United States), thus it's "quiet and empty" and a good place to go if you like that sort of thing. The Livejournal thread about this comic has more suggested interpretations, and the obligatory reference of OtherComic 77.

@taixzo, thanks for linking to Poul Anderson's "Uncleftish Beholding"

mrob27 Image
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

yappobiscuits

Re: SPOILER ALERT! ROSETTA HOTDOGS NEWPIXBOT WITH A WOWTREE!

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:18 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote: ... a random comment on morse code and then a complete subject change to livejournal? Whaddimiss?

I believe the joke is that Livejournal is no longer popular (or is perceived as such in, say, the United States), thus it's "quiet and empty" and a good place to go if you like that sort of thing. The Livejournal thread about this comic has more suggested interpretations, and the obligatory reference of OtherComic 77.

I get that that's what the final panel is talking about, I just don't understand how any of that stuff about morse code in the 2nd panel has anything to do with it...
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:27 pm UTC

Sorry to hear about your Zanclean water heater, lmjb. :( Steambottlish.

Newpix 999 UNG:
Spoiler:
OTT Time Travel

OTToMeme wrote:IF WE MAKE IT BACK ALIVE, YOU'RE NEVER THWAPPING ANYTHING AGAIN.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Re: SPOILER ALERT! ROSETTA HOTDOGS NEWPIXBOT WITH A WOWTREE!

Postby Earthling on Mars » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:30 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:
mrob27 wrote:

I get that that's what the final panel is talking about, I just don't understand how any of that stuff about morse code in the 2nd panel has anything to do with it...

I think Cueball was implying that he was going to go to his old Livejournal page, post something like that message ("This is our last cry before our eternal silence."), and never return there again.

HES

Postby HES » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:35 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Same time zone, different coma schedules, probably. :D Though I have been trying to keep mine a bit less yappocized lately.

"A bit less yappocised" is like saying "yeah we had a flood, but it wasn't quite zanclean" whilst watching quacktors swim around your roof.

ucim wrote:first BlitzGirl uses the punsaw, then June Bug uses the punsaw. First BlitzGirl's dishwasher puts the Zan in Clean, then June Bug's water heater does the same.

Uh oh. Image
He/Him/His Image

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:38 pm UTC

BlueCrab wrote:Description:
Procrastination (monster)
Unreasonably large aggressive virus.
Note: infectious, may be easily transmitted from one character to another depending on comradery, specific point in the election cycle, compatibility, time of day, weather, phase of the moon, presence of preferred romantic partner, internet access, etc, etc, etc...
Appearance: none
Form: amorphous, tentacular; generous quantity of hooks on tentacles (See TV Tropes) (Wait, don't!)
Abilities: illusion, self-delusion, tenacity, regeneration, offensive and defensive psi
Occurrence: ubiquitous
Attack rate: nearly constant; the Procrastination uses its offensive psi to detect a victim's particular vulnerabilities and concentrate attacks there, although some things (i.e. cats, computers) are always very dangerous. Note that a single Procrastination can engage in multiple attacks at once.
Weaknesses: few. Defensive psi allows to Procrastination to counter a victim's defenses almost before they are attempted. The only thing that can actually kill a Procrastination is another Procrastination, but since the new Procrastination absorbs the old one in situ, this does not release the victim from the attack.
Defenses against Procrastination: many and varied, but the Procrastination has an extremely fast regeneration ability. Natural resistance, willpower, external assistance, lightning bolts, catastrophic power surges, power failure, interesting teachers, interesting subjects, involuntary coma, wire-cutters, persons of authority, etc. may contribute to defense, but not even a tinfoil hat will entirely prevent infection. Note that Procrastination can be interrupted or delayed but not destroyed (see Weaknesses, above) and that a successful defense will add 1d6 to the monster's charisma (cumulative); thus attacks will occur not only randomly but, in the event of a (temporarily) successful defense, also more strongly, and whenever activity changes or concentration is broken.
Treasure: (kill not required) almost always (99.9999999785999999%) slight but ranges from extraordinarily high to abysmally low. Averages slightly on the positive side.

This was steakish. Of course, I never procrastinate. I'm also never sarcastic.

HES wrote:
BlueCrab wrote:(See TV Tropes) (Wait, don't!)

Hmm, what's this huge text drawing my attention towards? ... *gets distracted*

Wow, HES didn't even need the link to get sucked in...

ChronosDragon wrote:If anyone was ever curious what us computer-ey people are up to, it's probably something like this.

Standards are unicorns, now, it seems. Ni ni chupacabra pegasus?

This was funny/scary/sad. Thanks for sharing. <computery stuff> is weird.

AluisioASG wrote:I've just noticed your join time in my timezone, ChronosDragon: 23:42.

EDIT [1.15 newpix later]: It's done! DONE! Now, Beeeeeeeeeta.

Yay! *waiting for it, whatever it is* (Your story, I'm assuming, though I never thought of stories as having beta versions...)

BlitzGirl wrote:Oh, I think I see what Ms. Frizzle is saying. The loopy, active beesnakes are YES, good. But the strange-flying crooked ones are WEIRD, bad.

I think you called it. I guess that's why we're seeing so many beesnakes--so that it's obvious that some of them are WEIRD. And the others are just writing in Beanish.

Mr Moriaty wrote:I have spent the day ketchuping every newpix (uhhh old pix?) of the SilentONG and finally know whats going on :)

I then tried to read the OTT but i forgot my phrase book and got confused. I'll pick up the lingo as i go along.

Yes, you will, or make up new lingo and we'll start using that. :D

ucim wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:Rise of the (water-related) machines! First BlitzGirl's dishwasher; now my water heater has decided to go all Zanclean.
Hmmmm... first BlitzGirl uses the punsaw, then June Bug uses the punsaw. First BlitzGirl's dishwasher puts the Zan in Clean, then June Bug's water heater does the same.

Now, I'm not going to draw any conclusions, mind you. I'm just putting the facts out there. :)

Anyway, I hope things work out well, and you can get into hot water again.

Jose

Hm, we need more data points. We either need someone else to have a Zanclean incident who doesn't use a punsaw, or have someone else use a punsaw and see what happens. (Edit: Oh dear, HES, I'm not wishing Zancleanous on you, really!
Although, in the name of science...) So, do you think it's some sort of cosmic retribution for the punsaw? :)

Yes, all this time I spend trying to get out of hot water, and now I have to try and get into it. At this point, actually, I'd be happy with any water at all. There's no separate shutoff for the water heater, so I have no water in my house. :( You would not believe how much you miss running water till it ain't running any more.

yappobiscuits wrote:
mrob27 wrote:

My guess was that they were comparing Morse code to LiveJournal as obsolete modes of communication. Edit: Or what Earthling on Mars said.

I want a tankless water heater, but apparently I have to wait for a couple of days to get one shipped. Do I want to be without water for that long?

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

BlueCrab

Postby BlueCrab » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:46 pm UTC

lmjb wrote:Yeah, at least Charlie Brown has three strands of hair.
And other people around him are differently-haired, too. Caillou's the only one in his world who's bald; even the neighbor with the gold tooth is only balding, not bald entirely.
Caillou's also the only one wearing short sleeves and shorts, while everyone else has long pants and turtle-neck sweaters...

HamplyPope wrote: (np 1911) More Castles!...

ucim wrote: Gillette Castle
It's not too far from where I am. We actually visited it on our honeymoon, umpty ump yips before the Beginning Of Time. It's treeish.
yappobiscuits wrote: Was that deliberately built to look like a ruin?

I don't think so, though it was deliberately made to look like a castle. It has lots of odd features, including stairs that go nowhere, handmade lock mechanisms, a mirror surveillance system so he could be watchful from the master bedroom, and other things properly befitting a nut case. In his will he decreed that the castle not fall into the hands of any "blithering sap-head who has no conception of where he is or with what surrounded".

I don't think I knew you were in Connecticut! Would you look admiringly at the landscape for me, please?
A couple of the stones from a retaining wall in the parking lot at Gillette Castle fell next to my eldest once. The staff were appalled - they rushed over and seemed to be near tears of relief when it turned out that she hadn't been touched, and we got a follow-up call the next day just to make sure. They genuinely seemed concerned that my daughter might have been hurt, but I'm sure they were also worried that there might be legal trouble about the incident.
A wobbly stone wall is nothing to ignore, but it saddens me that some people would indeed have thrown a fit about it. My mom looked in when she was in the area later that year, and the wall had been rebuilt and is now quite sturdy.

HES wrote:
azule wrote: All doors lead to the basement.

We should probably fix that.
Don't remember what I was going to say about this, presumably something clever about continuing efforts to map the basement, or Doors being a DnD monster...

HamplyPope II wrote: (np 1914) Lacertilian Lipograms - That's pieces of writing (in which a certain letter is excluded) of, like or pertaining to lizards. Interpret how you wish.

A Lizard in a Blizzard by Shel Silverstein

A lizard in a blizzard

Got a snowflake in his gizzard

And nothing else much happened, I’m afraid.

But lizard rhymed with blizzard

And blizzard rhymed with gizzard

And that, my dear, is why most poems are made.

Missing... um... J, K, Q, X

Also:
image.jpg
Lizard (salamander?) at the zoo
Wiki Wiki Wiki Wiki Grapevine, Grapevine

"Kvetcher-upper" -- one who complains while ketchupping? - CasCat

“Pretty much everything tastes better if you eat it in the shower.” - ggh

yappobiscuits

Consecutive postcount!

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:00 pm UTC

That lizardmolpy looks a little like... *ahem* someone's 100th post.

HES

Yay, pastpope!

Postby HES » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:02 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Hm, we need more data points. We either need someone else to have a Zanclean incident who doesn't use a punsaw, or have someone else use a punsaw and see what happens. (Edit: Oh dear, HES, I'm not wishing Zancleanous on you, really!
Although, in the name of science...)

Well, technically, I did use the 'saw before you. And I did have that leak a little while back...

BRB, I smell burritos...

yappobiscuits wrote:That lizardmolpy looks a little like... *ahem* someone's 100th post.

Cannot unsee.
He/Him/His Image

monkeygentleman

Postby monkeygentleman » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:07 pm UTC

Blindposting from page 1003. I have reached Beacon Alpha!

I also see the sigcouragement from BlitzGirl and am very excited to get to page 1074!
Valarya wrote:Randallspeed on your quest, monkey!! Cupcakes await you in the Present!

BlitzGirl wrote:Best of luck on your blitz, monkeygentleman!

Proud member of the Knights Temporal
Thank you everyone for your encouragement!

mscha

Time Revisited - np1000

Postby mscha » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:10 pm UTC

KUNGSIDE...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:YO WAWLPY, I HEARD YOU LIKE EQUIMOLPIES SO WE PUT SOME EQUIMOLPIES IN YOUR EQUIMOLPIES SO YOU CAN DOODLE FURIOUSLY WHILE YOU DOODLE FURIOUSLY

-- posted by oldpixbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:11 pm UTC

1000 newpix! Ch*rping m*stard! :D

monkeygentleman wrote:I also see the sigcouragement from BlitzGirl and am very excited to get to page 1074!

For posterity, my sig currently says, monkeygentleman: Knighthood awaits on newpage 1074!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:15 pm UTC

Hadn't realised the fake loop happened around np1000! No wonder people thought it might be t** **d...

HES

Aren't we about due another Bacon?

Postby HES » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:17 pm UTC

Oh, it's that fake loop. I thought TimeAfterCuegan were sitting by the weird lake. I used up my brain quota todip.
Last edited by HES on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:17 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
He/Him/His Image

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:17 pm UTC

HES wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:Hm, we need more data points. We either need someone else to have a Zanclean incident who doesn't use a punsaw, or have someone else use a punsaw and see what happens. (Edit: Oh dear, HES, I'm not wishing Zancleanous on you, really!
Although, in the name of science...)

Well, technically, I did use the 'saw before you. And I did have that leak a little while back...

Aha! Three data points! That conclusively concludes it.

That is SO ch*rping cute. OMR. And it looked like you were thoroughly enjoying the burritos.

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:29 pm UTC

I took a quick trip to the Past via the OTT Time Travel link, and this was the newpix in which the Bag Incident of Newpage 467 started...
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:31 pm UTC

Which means it must be around the time I posted my LOTR ottification - my first notable contribution to the OTT!

HES

Postby HES » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:40 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:...and this was the newpix in which I started the Bag Incident of Newpage 467...

FTFY. Never forget.
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:44 pm UTC

Indeed. Thus I have been doomed to wander the OTT with a punsaw forevermore.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:50 pm UTC

Yes, it is a shame you must carry such baggage.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:51 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:I took a quick trip to the Past via the OTT Time Travel link, and this was the newpix in which the Bag Incident of Newpage 467 started...

So, you went bag to the Past?
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:53 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:
I want a tankless water heater, but apparently I have to wait for a couple of days to get one shipped. Do I want to be without water for that long?

How Zanclean is the leak? And how hard is it to turn the water on and off? Oh, and where is the leak?, that matters too.
It might be reasonable to turn the water on, use it/store some, and then turn it back off, and clean up the leak.

Also, you probably want to add a shutoff when the new water heater is put in. When I had a pipe break a while back (long before punsaws) I got not one but three new shutoffs. One because that was where the new pipe was attached to the old, one that I asked for close to where the pipe actually enters the house, and the the building inspector said code now requires one right by the meter, so that I can turn it off without the special water turning off tool. But the plumbers left me a tool for the time between when they came and turned it off and decided how much money it would cost, and when they actually did the work, so we just turned it back on, did what we needed, and turned it off again.
Also, homeowners insurance covered our repairs, and would have paid for us to stay in a motel if we needed to. Just don't use the word flood with them.

BlueCrab wrote:
HamplyPope II wrote: (np 1914) Lacertilian Lipograms - That's pieces of writing (in which a certain letter is excluded) of, like or pertaining to lizards. Interpret how you wish.

A Lizard in a Blizzard by Shel Silverstein

A lizard in a blizzard

Got a snowflake in his gizzard

And nothing else much happened, I’m afraid.

But lizard rhymed with blizzard

And blizzard rhymed with gizzard

And that, my dear, is why most poems are made.

Missing... um... J, K, Q, X

Not K. (But I think you still win at following that decree.)
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:58 pm UTC

slinches wrote:Yes, it is a shame you must carry such baggage.
taixzo wrote:So, you went bag to the Past?

VITSSÅGEN, JA!
VITSSÅGEN, JA!

Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HES

Or the opposite.

Postby HES » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:02 pm UTC

Uh oh, looks like BlitzGirl's in a bag mood.
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:04 pm UTC

VITSSÅGEN, JA!

Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HES

Re: 1190: "twisted"

Postby HES » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:05 pm UTC

Okay, okay. Let's bag-track and pretend I never said that.
He/Him/His Image

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:07 pm UTC

Oh dear, HES, slinches, and taixzo have been sacked. I guess they deserved it, in this case. Anyway, I'd hate if this page got packed with puns. Luckily, Blitzgirl's got it in the bag.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:07 pm UTC

VITSSÅGEN, JA!

Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HES

Postby HES » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:09 pm UTC

My, what a bag saw you have. Actually, it seems to be getting even bagger...
He/Him/His Image

mscha

Time Revisited - np1001

Postby mscha » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:10 pm UTC

BLINDUNGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:"THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!" I SCREAMED AS MEG-A-LIKE MOLPIED DOWN

-- posted by oldpixbot

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:10 pm UTC

We shouldn't push this punning too far. If it gets too out of hand, BlitzGirl may just pack her bags and go. And we definitely don't want that.

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:11 pm UTC

I guess the OTT loops, at least. The Second Bag Incident, one yip after the first. Bag Puns 2: Electric Bagaloo.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”