1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Link

Re: YOU CAN'T POST YOUR GHOLPY AND SCHIZOBLITZ IT TOO

Postby Link » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:02 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:Wow, for some reason the voldeframe in this context seems much more unmolpish. I can imagine this in a horror movie as a way of foreshadowing something bag.
Quite so. I hope everything gets molpier soon. Also,

NoMouse wrote:Here, have this picture of OTTers being molpish instead.
(sorry, can't hotlink nor upload it, it's html5 video)
D'awwwww!

ETA: Just noticed I'm pope! That hasn't happened for a long Time!
Image Decree: predict what the heretical yip of 2016 will bring us (Time-wise, Outside-wise or Otherwise).
Optional decree: give your pope a hat.
Last edited by Link on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:04 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

mrob27

NO BEANIE IN THE 'VERSE CAN OTTCOLORISE ME!

Postby mrob27 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:39 pm UTC

slinches wrote:It's like a scientific experiment that confirms the current theory.

@hujackus's theory is the guess that the 0th, 10th, and 20th letters would be "C", "D", and "E" respectively, following the 90-degree rotation coincidence expressed by fig. 5 here and the words, Two E's next to a 13 and 14 / I've seen this before! / The 0s, 10s, and 20s line up too!.
  If you want us to believe that was "the current theory", then you would need to provide a reference to whoever/wherever described it before @hujackus. We all know that science is usually done in small steps. This step might not cover as much ground as you'd wish, but it's still progress.

hujackus wrote:Haha. It is indeed a "C". Hoping it's not a slosher! I'll have to check back in a few.

Indeed, and your other two letters for 2016 have been confirmed. As @mscha pointed out, we have CBEDCCAEAEDCAECDBABAEDBA as the 0's sequence of 2016, confirming that the new 1×4 blocks are still in that same standard group of five (middle of your "Fig. 4"), and also that we continue to have the same five 4×4 blocks (top of your "fig. 2", which was well-established before you added your new theory/prediction).
  To repeat what I just said in response to @slinches, we have confirmed that the three new letters for 2016 are "C", "D", and "E" as @hujackus predicted. There is no further opportunity to test @hujackus' prediction until this time next yip. If the 10's, 20's or 30's differ from those here, that would refute earlier work that had already been well-established and accepted.

Eternal Density wrote:The story :P

Oh yes, of course! :oops:. And thanks for making the CAPTCHA text box wider. For the record, "the story" is timelessriver chapter 0:
Spoiler:
(from timelessriver.net/stories/1/0):
Re: Sustainabilizer's Trebuchet
Well, my response to the trebuchet from Sustainabilizer that we do not have saying, but the longer artifacts in the story was all might be able to process the way.

This is a bit more similar tones and limited things, but we can't get an archive first person with longer than the sea for a misage. Flutterbeeway, and looks like that a fairly that much more slower, for me.

If you discuss the past on the rest in the bag in the diverse.

Hamply click to the OTT in the present predicted.

The Baint did well show some records and stop and stay out of this site welcomes to arm and was planning to mention that all the ottifications for the shocker so that's not that interaction to their approaching y shirt record as those faces linked to the bacon of Memban's ambiguous, so maybe the bill a current step could say at it.

Sticky mustard category OTTers and Cueball had no present from comment for the story for the creation in the past.

The same concerned carried the theory tower theories there… there are a few pages back in the other side. What I can try to do that thread so how much may be compented? So I haven't seen it all more to show in the time that I created it to BlitzGirl down and become out of my friends. What I reach the time more mustard. The bots be concerned. The floor who knows much to drag the rest of the parts of the razing amount to the stack of the sea and left

it created an emach seeming a couple of sand distance. Anyway, has it missed a decision.

My first office - the previous previous proportion this is a wonderful emphasis you've seen that coveries are the one way looking forward to it (the making of the same thing is not an artifact) resolution. What would be able to stay so much that do I have upon the recent number of a birthday. But here's the pope. They were presented at that page, which means that the end of the frame are doing this as well, and buy the greatest device makes sensible here in the distance of courtesy . I do certain proper significant amounts of reading subject. Of course why consider because not the OTT. It also had to replace the short pile of the Centapope of the OTC for 300000 days. I have not really really managed to make the way to be filled to distance to brings her half that and consider, and then read all the things represented so on the discussion probably when I get around newpix of the place of the mods and then I was scared for a minute.

It's easy that I'm not a malaorate thing I can should have turned away. Or see my friends (except for mine to leach it carefully never realized to the page.)

I really have a specifical simple clearly that information, which is an end of the many times to say that there's a problem in the mods in my characters that linked to it because I was related to the this camera to the rest.

Happy Now a bacon of my part of the basin between the past. There was the thread in the molpies (for some proper decisions).

Added the story but still making a possibility of the "List of stronger".

I haven't a bit less stumped with the topic for marchlight editor. I love the last particular circle and we'd be definitely included when at the same time.

There is no modern stuff with sand. Fretch the whole way behind the Time center ( images of the beaching Helper) book of the river in the present (though I chicken he's probably not the blitz of the OTT). I can't see the definition of his win manip. But not todip for the people made away from my advantage because the past was starting to see my chair of the past thing that was past recording to my point of our ways. You can plant them of my background for the when people think of course, but I would like to see the most peating of the shirt reasonable to use the same thing where the OTC had a subject and it watched to the person for the puzzle when the same image. That past Time that was going to do that.

So that would be at my fast as the most impressive letters of current comic or still because they were still a moment that has been thinking all of them.

Mainly because of the Bacon everyone.

I pass that it seems to complete in Old Chrest (but I can even be a few minutes and insider the bottom of the images of my sig), so I used to fix that with every many beach of the end of Time. But I wonder what's working for something to suggest my own words into my own person about that.

Spoiler: What was that morning?

I should stay down the drop of the posts anyway. It would be flutterbeewingish you don't know what my own trebuchetly sizes. So some of the back in a hour in the electric page I would keep the top of the mivider months.

Spoiler:

post-on-the-story/boost-hat-0166900.png (2.97 KiB) Viewed 633 times

Her

ETA: That's what I could be rebouting some people so that that makes me first persign in the matter of the past.

Which is climbing is much still done. I'm not the opposity of the OTT. (I was coma to come to a hedgehog todip! The horizontal similar positions I saw the shark of my favorite part of the present to fall with maps, the OTT seems to finish any frames. Something starting to this pain and a single after that appears to break the time to add a particular decree behind now.

And I can't hear my brother than everyone…
Also, it's always added at least one character per mini-ONG, and two if a single person is watching. :P

Neat! I hadn't realised that.
So, without further ado, the latest hit song from Vital Hotdog Function: […]

That's quite an undertaking, I think it would be quite an effort to sing/rap, if I were ever to try to record it. I love the Amtoo and Beanette at Gibraltar bit.

NoMouse wrote:Here, have this picture of OTTers being molpish instead.
(sorry, can't hotlink nor upload it, it's html5 video)

WEBMs may be converted to GIFs by a few free online services. I used convertio.co/webm-gif (others include cloudconvert.com/webm-to-gif, zamzar.com/convert/webm-to-gif/, and ezgif.com/video-to-gif). I then used three successive gifsicle commands with the options "—crop 180,130-540,290", "-k 27", and "—resize-width 240" to focus on the otters and cut it down to a reasonable size:

mrob27 Image

Spoiler:
epilogue_patterns_v2.png
hujackus' "epilogue_patterns_v2.png" originally linked from a post on NP2395

PVOXWfq-smaller.gif
otter WEBM converted to GIF and made smaller
PVOXWfq-smaller.gif (1.86 MiB) Viewed 11917 times
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

NoMouse

CH*RPING IS HARD, LET'S GO POSTING.

Postby NoMouse » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:14 am UTC

@mrob27 Yeah, I know they can be converted but then they're either big or low quality. There's even a direct link on the imgur page to download the video which will in fact download a gif. But it's 45 MB in this case, while the webm is just 2.6 MB. Webms are so much better then gifs, only if they were more supported by forums and such.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby ZoomanSP » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:39 am UTC

While we're at it, this can't go unnoticed:

slinches wrote:Yes, work that steakish is quite rare.

Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

ggh

ENAP: a whole bunch

Postby ggh » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:05 am UTC

Ewwww.

ED - I like your otty, but haven't had a chance to listen yet because of child proximity. Soon I hope.

ETA: all of a sudden I'm afraid that the Beanies are going to go down out of view and we're never going to see them again. :(
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

Sustainabilizer

ENAP: Indeed! (Just post! No need to fear my trebuchet!)

Postby Sustainabilizer » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:43 pm UTC

Happy new yip, everyone! Image

@mrob27: Congratulations on your big round-number milestone!

@Eternal Density: Congratulations on your centapostversary!

@hujackus: Congratulations on your correct prediction of the 2016 Epilogue Sequence!
Yaay for SCIENCE!
taixzo wrote:Wait, what? It's still 2015 in Randall Standard Time.
The Epilogue Sequence is based on UTC.

For decree:
2016 will bring us more SCIENCE!
Wait for it!

For optional decree:
Here are some hats. Maybe some of them fit our pope.

This type of hat came to my mind first.

Beanies are molpish, in particular for scientists.

Or maybe it's just the pope who asks for a hat?

Speaking of optional hats, maybe hujackus likes a beanie, too?

And Rakhal asked for a hat. I don't know whether this fits, but I found this guy in an image search for “onwards”, and hatted him.
Other versions and Legalese:
Spoiler:
Old version with smaller writing:

High resolution:

I didn't find a licence for this image. I hope that this (non-commercial!) usage falls under the “fair use” conditions of copyright.
ETA: My Time travelling abilities aren't sufficient to reach Rakhal. Maybe someone can deliver this hat to the past, so xe can Blitz it? Thank you.
Yes, a PM would do the job. But cross-temporal delivery is molpier.

Redundant:
Spoiler:
More SCIENCE!

link-with-hat.png
link-with-hat.png (26.68 KiB) Viewed 11455 times
link-with-beanie.png
link-with-beanie.png (26.52 KiB) Viewed 11455 times
link-pope.png
link-pope.png (26.69 KiB) Viewed 11455 times
hujackus-with-beanie.png
hujackus-with-beanie.png (1.38 KiB) Viewed 11447 times
onwards-with-hat.png
onwards-with-hat.png (27.71 KiB) Viewed 11425 times
onwards-with-hat-hires.png
onwards-with-hat-2.png
onwards-with-hat-2.png (31.54 KiB) Viewed 11268 times
Last edited by Sustainabilizer on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:16 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Confused about the OTT? See the Wiki!
Want more 1190: Time? Check out TimeAfterTime!
There is a MIRROR of the OTT, just in case.
Thanks for participating in my Scientific Conference and OTTer Meetup!
Help for addams completed successfully. Thanks!

Link

IT'S A [SPOILER]. IT'S A PLAN(C)K. IT'S _SUPERMOLPYSNAKE_!

Postby Link » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:01 am UTC

Squee! Three hats! I'm going with the beanie, FOR SCIENCE!

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:07 am UTC

For decree: We will get our first Cueganship Dix. Image
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?

Eternal Density

Yes I saw that bag pun in the goatpoast

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:13 am UTC

Thanks for the molpish replies.
Beach report: previous two dips: general molpish, not hot, with high chance of seeing hang gliders and paragliders whenever you look out the window.
Todip: Zanclean skywater much of the dip. It's as if the sky is leaking.

Leak Skywater!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0596

Postby mscha » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:30 am UTC

ONGIRTH...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

Code: Select all

BxstAx0ZFCYrBicbCTkdCSozCCEuFC4bC0EdDEgtDj9ADDU6CkU3D0JCFkpIFVRNF1thGFlTG2RbIjI4H2BPJTYaHGtiImBPNm5hN2RZJ2RbLjtFO0dUTVhoQUxaES4tN0MaGjIbVmFySlMZJm1iMj4aJ1pTJ1NNXWIZJU1IMkU7MU5JHnFmN1xSRG9gOHNmR3ZnWHdkKHFmSGZYZ4JrWYVxTYFuT4JwWYFtZ4lyW3FeeJN3d41yZ3pjT3BfeIVpc31jiZNzZ3RdRV5RVmpZYW5ahItsQ1pONlVNjJJwcHhfjJFvAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:34 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Thanks for the molpish replies.
Beach report: previous two dips: general molpish, not hot, with high chance of seeing hang gliders and paragliders whenever you look out the window.
Todip: Zanclean skywater much of the dip. It's as if the sky is leaking.

Leak Skywater!

Spoiler:
Do or donut. There is no try.
Wait on.

Spoiler:

ggh

Postby ggh » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:24 pm UTC

I'm embarrassed at how often I don't get the pun until I see the doughnut.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0597

Postby mscha » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:30 pm UTC

REPLONGE...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

BxstAhsXCCEuBygaFCwZCDccGCo1EyUtHDFGBjUrDk8zC0EdCSozDDU6Dj9AD0JCFVRNFkpIGFlTG2RbH2BPHWxiJGFPOGRZKDpOKlRhOEZYHDIYKTcZMTwYOUUXTVQYZWgXIS8cEDQ2HXFmKFNNJjI3J1pTN1xSJ2RbJm1iNm5hRW9gSHZmWHdkKHFmOHNmWIVxTYBuJU1JT4NwT3BfWYFtZ4lyZ3pjZ4JreZJ2eI1xSGZYVmpZWnFeRV1Rd4VpZ3RekZRxiZNzh5BvhItscnxjNlVNYW5aQlpOME9JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

mrob27

THERE'S NO SADNESS IN BOTOPIA

Postby mrob27 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:27 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote: @mrob27 Yeah, I know they can be converted but then they're either big or low quality. There's even a direct link on the imgur page to download the video which will in fact download a gif. But it's 45 MB in this case, while the webm is just 2.6 MB. Webms are so much better then gifs, only if they were more supported by forums and such.

Sure, that's fine… though I wasn't just answering to you, I was telling everybody, and providing a GIF for those who cannot view HTML5 stuff.
  HTML5 adoption is part of an ongoing user-hostile "software arms race" that includes overuse of overlays (position: absolute;), CSS3 animation, and other pointless fluff that just waste data bandwidth, battery life, etc. See xkcd 1264 and xkcd 1273.

Also for @ED:

mrob27 Image

Time After Time: t-1_0598
by mrob27 » ONGing t-1_0598 at 20160104 16:27:20 UTC = newpix 24493.46
OH HAI, I OTTIFIED YOUR OTCOLOURISATIONG
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

BxstAhkVCCEuCSgZFSsWCDcaESMuBTArFi9HEEkxC0EdCSozDj9ADDU6D0JCFVRNGFlTKTQ8GCg0FkpIG2RbIS44HWxiJ2RbMzxGLDhGM0NZJ1pTGzIVNUIVJDUVKTcWQE9GHXFmKHFmN2RZRW9gNW1hJmxiOHNmSHZmWHdlJU1JTYBuZ4lxWYVxWYFtZ4Jre5J1d41xZ3pjT3BfNlxSRV1RVmpZeIRoSGZYQlpPWnFeNlVNJ1NNYW5acnxjhItsjJFvZnRdiZRzcHlfipFwM0tIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
— lovingly converted from RHTF by makepost

Rebundant:
Spoiler:
Leia-donuts2.jpg
Leia-donuts2.jpg
Last edited by mrob27 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:00 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Re: BTTBAA: 888

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:04 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
balthasar_s wrote:AAAAAA
xkcd-time.kieryn.com is not there anymore!
AAAAAA
Wayback Machine wrote:Page cannot be crawled or displayed due to robots.txt.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hmm, was it this?
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

taixzo

Re: BTTBAA: 888

Postby taixzo » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:20 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
balthasar_s wrote:AAAAAA
xkcd-time.kieryn.com is not there anymore!
AAAAAA
Wayback Machine wrote:Page cannot be crawled or displayed due to robots.txt.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hmm, was it this?

I find it amusing that the language chosen for the demo was Blitz3d.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, Vytron, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

Eternal Density

Unspoilered

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:25 pm UTC

ggh wrote:I'm embarrassed at how often I don't get the pun until I see the doughnut.

Oh now I get it!
No upon my first look I didn't get it at all.

Mrob27 your latest botpost suffers from incorrect redundancy.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mrob27

I AM _WEIRDEST REDUNDANCY_, THE WEIRDEST REDUNDANCY EVER!

Postby mrob27 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:Hmm, was it this?

Sadly, no, it was this. Please PM @kieryn to ask him to restore the xkcd-time subdomain and change robots.txt (I already have).

Eternal Density wrote:Mrob27 your latest botpost suffers from incorrect redundancy.

You'll have to provide a much more obvious, complete, and thorough explanation for me to know what you're talking about.

Time After Time: t-1_0599
by mrob27 » ONGing t-1_0599 at 20160104 20:27:23 UTC = newpix 24497.46
ICE CREAM HUGO TRILOMEG FLUTTERBEEWONGISHLY PUNSAW
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

BxstAhcTCCEuER8kCCcVCDcYBx8wFyc1Dj9AGEMeD0JCCSozARMPDDU6EiItJTA7KzZDFVRNGFlTMzxGG2RbFkpIQUtZLz1SRlFlOURVIzMTJTMUGjETFCoUHWxiJ2RbJm1iJ1pTOGRZSGZYDzM6HnFmKHFmJ1NNN1xSLFRiNm5hRG9gOHNmSHZmWIVxWoFtTYBvWHdkZolybpF4T4JwZ4JrZ3pjT3BfeJJ2eI1xcHlfZ3ReWnFec31ji5Bvd4RpkJVyYW5aiJR0VmpZgo9wRF5RkJJvNlVNJU1JQlpPhItrMkxKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:44 pm UTC

Wait on.

Spoiler:

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:05 pm UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:New OtherComic.

And a new XKCD header!

Preserving for posterity:

RSIR
Spoiler:
Screen Shot 2016-01-04 at 6.04.40 PM.png
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, Vytron, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:18 pm UTC

The Basement
A Cautionary Tale

The Basement has a slippery slope.
And I fell down it, like a dope.
I thought I maybe was immune,
Not subject to its siren tune.

I wandered, looking for a door
While one dip turned to two, then four.
Bumped into OTTers here and there,
All of us looking for a stair.

Then lo, a glimmer did appear!
A faintish light was drawing near.
I stumbled, desperate, towards the light
And prayed that it would steer me right.

A stairway! Now I ran with glee.
Burst through the door--the OTT!
It seems the long dark nips have past.
Thank Randall mighty, free at last!

While I'm not in the present yet
(Must do some ketchup, don't forget!)
I'm happy to be here anew
To wait again with all of you.

Speaking of ketchup, here's a little:

mrob27 wrote:I wish people weren't so attached to quadratic roots.

You will no doubt be happy to know that I have no attachment to quadratic roots whatsoever. I am rather fond of turnips and rutabagas, however.

balthasar_s wrote:
slinches wrote:I figured out what that black rectangular thing is. It's the screen for an underwater drive-in theater.
That would be a dive-in theater then.

In case I didn't do this already: Image

SBN wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:Hello, dear OTTers. Blindposting to say that I am Outside and will probably be for another day or so. I'm home with my family, and things are less *ndish than I thought, for which I am very grateful. Miss all of you. Stay molpish, my friends!

That's good news. Enjoy your family, and then hurry back. Not all *nds are unmolpish though, we've gotten closer to a good one:

Spoiler:
sign.jpg

Selling or buying? (I think that's what I'm looking at. I need new glasses). Either way, congratulations!

Regarding the discussion about the ease or lack thereof of posting new ONGs, what I've done on the rare occasions when I've ONGed is go up to the previous ONG, copy the BBcode for that ONG, and change the number in the filename and URL. It seemed to work. I mostly haven't ONGed much due to Outside.

Happy Heretical New Yip, everymolpy!!

Edited to correct hereticalness.
Last edited by lmjb1964 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:41 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

mscha

Time Randomly Revisited - np1888

Postby mscha » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:00 am UTC

STRONGYLOSIS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by NoMouse.)

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:WE'VE SECRETLY REPLACED BRICK'S CHRONOTRANSPONDER WITH AN OTTERCOMIC. LET'S SEE IF XE NOTICES...

-- posted by randompixbot

mrob27

ROUNDHAIR APPRECIATES OTTERIFICITY, REGARDLESS OF GENDER.

Postby mrob27 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:27 am UTC

Wonderful poem, @lmjb1964!

60ONG!
Time After Time: t-1_0600
by mrob27 » ONGing t-1_0600 at 20160105 00:26:50 UTC = newpix 24501.45
ONG THE SOVIET BEACH, FLUTTERBEE PUNSAWS YOU
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

BxstAhcUCCEuCCcVCDYVDi0sGSg4CkAbCkc3CSkzDj9ADDY6ARIOKTVEHi9FN0dNR05WVVpiMzxKD0JCEB8nFykPFykREx8UFVVOKTUSOkQSYGISSlATMzwRGFlTHTITIy89G2RbOHNmFUpIKjUPIi4SJlpTKHFmJ2RbCiQPNm1hUnd5IS4PQlpPJmxiOGRZTXBbN1xSHGtiHnFmRW9gSHZmT4JwaIpyWHdkWYFtWIVxTIBuZ4Jrd49zZ3pjZ3ReeIRpcn1jRF1RiZRzKFNNSGZYYW5aNlVNVmpZWnFehItsjZJwJU1JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:58 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:
Selling or buying? (I think that's what I'm looking at. I need new glasses). Either way, congratulations!

Selling. It's not a great picture, but after almost a year the house in the home of the raptorcats is on the market. Should that all go molpishly we'll be looking to buy something, here in the home of the raptorcats.

I quite enjoyed your poem, and having you back even more.

Could you holler back down the stairs and maybe lure some others back? (Note, OTTities or other offerings not required for re-entry.)

Editted for tag m*stard.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0601

Postby mscha » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:30 am UTC

WRONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

BxstAxcVEx4mBygWCB8zCCEuCDYXDxsWDSQOBzIPARENCSkzAQ8MDDY7MTpIDj9AN0hODywyTVVlREtVVmpZJi44Gi5GKDUTIS4NHDEUFScSJC0ROkITZWccREkQMzsUD0JCFygNFVVOKjMNNDsOFUpIGFlTG2RbJm1iJ2RbGUg7KFNNJlpTN2RZNW1hHGtiRW9gSHZmOHRmKHFmHnFmTYFvaIpyWIVxWHdkWYFteI5zZ4JrT3BfSGZYWnFeZ3pjZ3Red4Rpcn1jYW5aiJNzRF1RhItsN1xSNlVNQlpPi5FwJU1JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0602

Postby mscha » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:30 am UTC

MONEYMAKONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

BxstAhYWER8pFSoaER4TFCcoAxYOCCcXCSELAQ8QCDgcCCEuCx4xAQ0LEShDFiU3LjdEJC48CSkzQlpPDDY6FktIDj9AVlkVLDMTPEIPJjYaIi0McHhfD0JChItsNDoMCDchFycMKjMMFTEVFVVOGFlTJltTG2RbJE1JJ2RbN1xSJm1iOGRZHGtiJ1NNNm1hRW9gOHNmT3BfSHZmKHFmWHdkHnFmZ4JrWYFtToFvaIpyd49zV4VxZ3pjiZNySGZYZnRed4Rpcn1jWnFeVmpZRF1Ri5FwNlVNYW5aMU1JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

Rakhal

Postby Rakhal » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:38 am UTC

Onward and onwards I go. Now at 30% (page 729/2427).
BAOBABs have been found, and it seems that Cuegan has myopia or severe look-at-my-feet-while-walking syndrome. Or theres a haze that doesn't let them see far because those baobabs snuck up on them unawares.
Molpies!. Molpies everywhere. From the original molpy to moplybees, squirpies, molpy-raptors molpysnakes all sneaking around in the undergrowth, but unable to escape mscha's eagle eye.
Cuegan came across a vineyard, but they don't seem to have made wine yet, although Megan did fill a bag with grapes, so maybe some inadvertant wine is in their future :)
And in the OTT poetry has sprung forth in double-dactylic form.
In other news I confess to having taught myself Javascript so I could read all the code to Sandcastle builder, finally allowing me to understand exactly how that game works. Although it seems somehow wrong to me that it's possible to advance through the OTC in SCB faster than one newpix/newpix :(
Bad Rakhal! back to blitzing. Onwards! Next target 35%.

--Rakhal

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:28 pm UTC

Rakhal wrote:Onward and onwards I go. Now at 30% (page 729/2427).

It's so nice to have blitzposts again.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0603

Postby mscha » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:30 pm UTC

IRREFRONGIBLENESSES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

BxstAhUSJjcnGTEnEh4mBicUBhwMECQRAQsICSEJCSozCSMuBzINDj9ADDY6BzIWD0JCODwKLkMkUVYlEy4nQEMLKzQKIywLER8MFSUKGFlTFVVOFUtIJltTNm1hG2NbN2RZJ2RbPkEKHnFmJm1iTnFcTYFvN1xSHGtiKFNNRW9gKHFmSHZmOHRmToJwWHdkWYFtWIVxaIlyeZJ2Z4Jrd41xZ3pjcn1jhItsiZNzd4RpZnReSGZYWnFeRF1RYW9aVmpZNlZNQlpPjJJwJE1JME9JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

karhell

Postby karhell » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:38 pm UTC

SBN wrote:
Rakhal wrote:Onward and onwards I go. Now at 30% (page 729/2427).

It's so nice to have blitzposts again.

I concur. It's refreshing seeing echoes from the past through the eyes of people living it for the first time (that somehow sounded clearer before I typed it out...)
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0604

Postby mscha » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:30 pm UTC

CONGRATS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

BxsuDiQOFycQMDgPAQ8MAREOBBgSBSAVIS4OCCEvFScPKzMQCSozCj8gBzMRDj9ADDY6CkEgD0JCFVVOGFlTOHNmNm1hG2NbFUtIJltTJ2RbSnN1Jm1iHnFmN2VZTXFbTIFuHGtiN1xSKHFmJ1NNRW9gSHZmWHdkWYFtToJwV4VxZ4JraIpydo1yeZJ2Z3pjd4Rpcn1ji5BviJNzSGZYWnFeZnReYW5aRF1RNlZNQlpPVmpZcHhfg49whItsJE1JkJRxME9JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:31 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:In case I didn't do this already: Image

:shock: My first punsaw ever! First after so much time of being here. And just I started believing I could get away with it forever . . .
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:55 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:In case I didn't do this already: Image

:shock: My first punsaw ever! First after so much time of being here. And just I started believing I could get away with it forever . . .

Really? I feel honored to have given you your first punsaw. :) And no one gets away with it forever! Especially not ED:
Eternal Density wrote:Todip: Zanclean skywater much of the dip. It's as if the sky is leaking.

Leak Skywater!

Thanks for the poem comments, mrob and SBN. And congrats to SBN for selling a house!

Speaking of your various raptorcats, my handegg team made it into the playoffs after all! I'm not a huge sports fan, but I do like to root, root, root for the home team.

I'm very much enjoying the blitz reports from rakhal. I should be able to travel back in time and let him know about xis hatatar (hatted avatar).

MistyCat, I have never heard of the Book Depository, so I guess that makes 30,000.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:59 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Really? I feel honored to have given you your first punsaw. :)
And it's the same punsaw that you got from me! Next time I'll think twice before giving a punsaw to someone.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:19 pm UTC

You know what they say, no good deed goes unPunished. :D

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0605

Postby mscha » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:30 pm UTC

ONGINAL...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

BxstICwLGCYMDCEMBBYNAQ0KEh8OCCEvCSozFCEQFB8QCDoVBzENDj9ADDY6D0JCGFlTFVVONm1hFUtIJmxiJltTJ2RaRW9gOHNmG2NbKHJmN2VZTnFcSGZYN1xSHnFmHGxiJ1NNSHZmTIBuWHdkV4RwT4JwapB4Z3pjWYFtaIlyZoJreZJ2eI1ycn1jZnRekJRxd4RphI9whItsRF1RiZNzWnFeYW9aQlpPVmpZNVZNJE1JjZFvME9JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:07 pm UTC

Timeless River Media wrote:Cancer doesn't seem to be a bad

Um, I beg to differ, Timeless River. Cancer is very much a bad.

It doesn't seem like anything happens when I do the Captcha and hit refresh. Maybe I'm a bot and don't realize it. :(

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0606

Postby mscha » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:30 am UTC

BECOMONGNESSES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

BxstCCgMFyUKISsJBhsJAQkICCEvCA8QAhgTER4LCSkzBSYQBzIKDj9ADDY6D0JCGFpTFlVOG2NbJ2RaOHNmJmxiFUtINm1hJltTHXFmJ1NNTYBuN2VZTXFdN1xSHGxiNVZNJE1JRW9gKHJmSHZmWHdkToJwZolyWYFtV4RweI1yZ4JrbpB3Z3pjcn1jd4Rpg4tsd5J2jJBviZNzZnReYW9aSGZYWnFekJRxRF1Sgo9wVmtZQlpPME9JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:30 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:You know what they say, no good deed goes unPunished. :D

Treeish return-from-the-basement-poem!
Wait on.

Spoiler:

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0607

Postby mscha » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:30 am UTC

HAVERONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CBsuCSkzByQpAAEBDj5ADDU6BSQeD0JCFklHF1JODk8yF1dSG2RcJ2RbNmxiJGBPCzchOGRZHWxiDjEfLUAfJzseFTIhEy0eFjMeMD8eRU8eJlpUDEQhOEUeES8iNEYyJjojR1EkMk5IHnFmJW1iN1tST3BfRG1jOUUgOHRmKHJmR3dnTYBuZIlyWYVxToJwWoJuZ4JreJN3UnNyWHdkdo1xJ1JNaHpjiJRzW3Fed4Rpc3xjUF9RJkxIRl1RN1RMjZJwhYprcXhfYm5ZVmlYaHNdRFlOSGVXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”