1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Magistrates, Prelates, Moderators General

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby balthasar_s » Thu May 28, 2015 5:18 pm UTC

ucim wrote:I am repeatedly awed by the amount of detail and research that has gone into the t1is. Yes, "SilentTimerish" is the right word for taking burnt steak up to eleven.Jose
And xe posted it in the same minute when silentbot added the UNG. The SilentTimer's original post couldn't have beeen delivered by SilentBot because it has attachments. So that was perfect timing!

ETA POPE: More perfect timing!

ETA unrelated: I lost one day debugging a thing that behaved differently in real live than in simulation. But now it finally works so I'm happy.
Last edited by balthasar_s on Thu May 28, 2015 5:44 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
810. # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here is why. # Where do the ONGs come from?
that's a robot so it doesn't count Image
balthasar_s

Postby Exodies » Thu May 28, 2015 5:25 pm UTC

I must have slept through February. Missed the conference pear. However, I'm sketchuping through the month. Hope to find a link to an archive. Greetings from the basement; I'll skip forwards inabit to gawk at you all. A funny thing, I misguessed the gender of addams. I could swear I saw a beard as I read her posts.
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave
Exodies

Postby lmjb1964 » Thu May 28, 2015 5:47 pm UTC

The Outside is indeed strong lately.

Hi Exodies! This is a perfect time to come back! I don't know why, it just is.

Good luck with the new FFS preparation, Neil.

Re: The latest thought transmission from the past, all that I can say is: Baobabs. Just....baobabs.

SBN, sending so many molpish wolpy thoughts SW's way. Image

ETA Facebug tells me that yesterday was Exodies' birthdip, so it was the perfect time to come back. Molpish birthdip!
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts.Image
lmjb1964

Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090.

Previous

Return to Individual XKCD Comic Threads