0954: "Chin-Up Bar"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

koreiryuu

Re: 0954: "Chin-Up Bar"

Postby koreiryuu » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:35 am UTC

I've gotta say me and Hat Guy are one in the same. I did the same once (smaller escalator of course) with a piece of bent rebar. Two days in jail and one injury.

Hat guy and I have a distinct hatred for people, and instead of letting that hatred boil into a painful rage that could end us up in prison for an unhealthy amount of time, we find ways to entertain ourselves! Certainly not our intention to kill anyone, but as long as we're laughing about it, we don't mind so much. And injuries just make you stronger, more resilient for more entertainment :)
Wilson: "How'd you get here?"
House: "Osmosis."

netsplit
Location: Z̈̓̾̾̀̉ͬ̅ͯͪͬ̚͢͏̴̝̝̩̳͙͘a̷̧̰̥̯͎͍͍̻̮͔̭̰̗̺̩̐̀͛͐ͥ͐ͨ͆̀̉̐̌̅͑ͣ͟ͅľ̸̠̟̭̲̜̹̗͎͍̗̤͖̤͕̣̝̀̊̑ͯͬ͌̍ͬ͂ͤ͛̀̚g̍̅́ͮ̌̏ͣ́̀͏͍

Postby netsplit » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:36 am UTC

MadZab wrote:My reaction was similar to a couple of people above me here: Creating a mass panic and disabeling emergency-measurements? In the best case it's like lighting smoke-bombs in a filled stadium and in the worst case it's a creative form of terrorism. I actually found it horrible.

Anyone care to explain to me why exactly this is funny?

You know dropping an anvil on actual coyote would be horrible too. This comic was great, classic Black Hat Guy.
from da craddle to da grave, geek life 4 eva
better show hardcore respect ya'll

JayDee wrote:"What is the difference between erotic and kinky? Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole Dinosaur."

jpk

Postby jpk » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:45 am UTC

scikidus wrote:For those who are curious, the escalators in question are probably the DC Metro: Wheaton station escalators.

Maybe so, but I'm pretty sure he thought of it at Porter Square.

Pez Dispens3r
is not a stick figure.

Postby Pez Dispens3r » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:46 am UTC

Black Hat guy just went from playful hijinks to mass murderer.

Randall, did you really think this one through?

(Apart from what's already been linked, the most fatalities in one night during the London blitz occurred when one person tripped as a procession of people were descending into a shelter. Black Hat guy's actions resulted in people being crushed to death. Fuck.)
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:I feel like you're probably an ocelot, and I feel like I want to eat you. Feeling is fun!
this isn't my cow

jpk

Postby jpk » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:52 am UTC

Pez Dispens3r wrote:Black Hat guy just went from playful hijinks to mass murderer.

Yep! Hi-larious!

(you're the guy who decided to take out the guns from Bugs Bunny, aren't you? Bastard)

jonadab

Postby jonadab » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:56 am UTC

as they move up whilst yes a minority of people may be quick thinking and nimble enough to (just step over the bar), all it takes is one person thats unable to move fast enough and everyone behind them is screwed

Nimble? Move fast enough? What are you talking about? It's an escalator, not some kind of demonic death-trap machine.

No escalator I've ever seen or heard of goes more than a quarter of a normal person's walking speed. Anybody who doesn't have severe arthritis, hasn't recently had joint surgery, and isn't dumber than a box of rocks should be able to just reach down and unhook the bar. Even if by some weird coincidence (or very careful timing on black hat dude's part) there were a pair of 350lb blind 97-year-olds riding the thing with their walkers, and they got tripped up and created a more difficult obstacle, the other people on the escalator could just turn around and walk back down (and, if necessary, up the down one -- "Pardon me, 'scuse me, pardon me, 'scuse me...") That would be annoying to have to do, but it would not be difficult.

SmoothBlade

Postby SmoothBlade » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:02 am UTC

You have way too much confidence in the normal person's common sense and intelligence.

Although they would turn off the escalator before it got any worse, and im sure people would stop going up once they saw the ball of bodies at the top
Otherwise known as Cheesy or Machete

A conservative furry! What a rarity!

hazelorb

Postby hazelorb » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:10 am UTC

If you search on youtube for escalator pile up you can see a video of the DC escalator breaks giving out on the downwards escalator there.

jonadab

Postby jonadab » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 am UTC

You have way too much confidence in the normal person's common sense and intelligence.

Even incredibly stupid people (of which there are, granted, quite a few in the world) generally have some sense of self-preservation. That said, I can imagine somebody getting that panic-stricken "I don't know what to do" look on their face as they approach the obstacle, then getting stuck in an infinite loop of stepping backward one step, then watching in horrified stupefaction for a second and a half as they inexorably approach the obstacle, then instinct kicks in again and they take one step back, and repeat that cycle until someone with brains takes pity on them and suggests a course of action.

Pez Dispens3r
is not a stick figure.

Postby Pez Dispens3r » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:17 am UTC

SmoothBlade wrote:You have way too much confidence in the normal person's common sense and intelligence.

Although they would turn off the escalator before it got any worse, and im sure people would stop going up once they saw the ball of bodies at the top

You're an idiot. It's the 70m line of people already ON the fucking escalator that are our concern. Those "ball of bodies" where people are being crushed to death.

jonadab wrote:No escalator I've ever seen or heard of goes more than a quarter of a normal person's walking speed. Anybody who doesn't have severe arthritis, hasn't recently had joint surgery, and isn't dumber than a box of rocks should be able to just reach down and unhook the bar. Even if by some weird coincidence (or very careful timing on black hat dude's part) there were a pair of 350lb blind 97-year-olds riding the thing with their walkers, and they got tripped up and created a more difficult obstacle, the other people on the escalator could just turn around and walk back down (and, if necessary, up the down one -- "Pardon me, 'scuse me, pardon me, 'scuse me...") That would be annoying to have to do, but it would not be difficult.

If you bump into someone who's momentarily paused at the top of an escalator it wouldn't matter, because they would just spill forward and things would keep moving. But if there's a bar there? Not only have they paused, long enough to try to figure out that the bar is stuck there and not something that can be knocked away, which is less time than it would take to figure out how to unwind it, at this point the person behind them is pressing against them too hard for them to manoeuvre, and seconds afterwards ten more people are crushing them towards the bar. This is a clear mechanism for mass fatalities.

And, I don't know, have you ever used one of these bars? Because you can't "unhook" them. You have to unscrew them, which is finicky and tricky.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:I feel like you're probably an ocelot, and I feel like I want to eat you. Feeling is fun!
this isn't my cow

dangerousmemes

Postby dangerousmemes » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:21 am UTC

It is a funny strip.

But while I don't usually like to pile on with the "that dangerous" stuff, I do kinda think that this case occupies a dangerous spot on the actually dangerous/obviously dangerous scale.

Given XKCD's wide audience there is a reasonable chance that some idiot will try to do this without realising how dangerous it is, and if they do, especially on the type of elevator in the strip, there is a pretty fair chance that multiple people will die.

thrpwood

Postby thrpwood » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:24 am UTC

Been reading/loving xkcd forever until this. After all those sappy cancer comics this one is really surprising/disgusting. There is no way Randal did not google "escalator accident" before writing it, so one can only assume he genuinely thinks that death by being crushed into a pulp by half-crushed human bodies is amusing.

Coming up next: black hat guy replacing chemo drugs with placebo to laugh as patients begin to feel better filling them with hope of a new life, and then suddenly die.

dangerousmemes

Postby dangerousmemes » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:31 am UTC

Hi everyone, My name is dangerousmemes, and as you can see, I appear to use the word "dangerous" far too often :oops:

GulliNL

Postby GulliNL » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:36 am UTC

The same people would have gotten themselves or anyone else killed no matter if they had seen this comic. It's called self control, or just plain sanity. I think there are many more examples of movies/games/cartoons/books/younameit where they could have picked up an idea stupid enough to get someone killed.

I think you can assume the people visiting this website are above average intelligence and sane enough to never endeavour in these practices.
I'm not completely worthless; I can be used as a bad example.

jonadab

Postby jonadab » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:38 am UTC

at this point the person behind them is pressing against them too hard for them to manoeuvre... there is a pretty fair chance that multiple people will die.

Some of you people must live in an alternate universe where escalators are vastly more powerful.

If you built a brick wall right at the top of any escalator I've ever seen, people would be inconvenienced and mightily confused, but nobody would die.

PM 2Ring

Postby PM 2Ring » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:46 am UTC

StClair wrote:Nice to know that sociopathic behavior (resulting in large amounts of delay, inconvenience, and possible serious injury - and that's just in this case) is still considered amusing in these quarters.

Well, I guess it's amusing to sociopaths... OTOH, it's only a comic...

BHG may be creative, but he is a sociopath. And I find it a little scary that we can sometimes approve of his actions. I guess that like many sociopaths IRL, he has a certain charm that lets him operate in the way that he does.

I don't find this comic funny, but it did make me think.

Randall's comics are not always intended to be humourous. He likes to point out loopholes & inconsistencies in legal / social rules. A society can have all sorts of draconian rules in place designed to prevent a tiny proportion of the population doing something nasty which inconvenience almost everyone, yet there are all sorts of scenarios like the one in this comic that can have dire consequences that the rules can't prevent (although it's of course quite possible to prosecute the perpetrator after the event).

Another comic on this theme is Bag Check.

I must admit that although I didn't think the comic was amusing, I am amused by this thread. It's interesting to see so many people blithely admitting that they have sociopathic / psychopathic tendencies...

Matrim

Postby Matrim » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:49 am UTC

jonadab wrote:
at this point the person behind them is pressing against them too hard for them to manoeuvre... there is a pretty fair chance that multiple people will die.

Some of you people must live in an alternate universe where escalators are vastly more powerful.

If you built a brick wall right at the top of any escalator I've ever seen, people would be inconvenienced and mightily confused, but nobody would die.

Spoken like someone who has no idea just how strong 70 meters worth of people can be. It's not about the power of the escalator, it's about the pressure of that many people. Additionally, escalators are EXTREMELY powerful (just because they're not super-speedy doesn't mean they're not strong). If you built a brick wall at the top of a busy escalator, sure the people near the back could extricate themselves before too much went wrong, but anyone not completely out the back would probably end up spilling over the side as they'd have no where to go.

Pez Dispens3r
is not a stick figure.

Postby Pez Dispens3r » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:49 am UTC

jonadab wrote:

I live in a universe where panicked people crush each other to death in confined spaces.
this isn't my cow

chernevik

Postby chernevik » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:50 am UTC

It doesn't take much cleverness to hurt people with industrial machinery. The people hurt aren't stupid, they're people stuck on a conveyor belt, strong enough to lift hundreds of people up a steep grade, pushing them into an obstacle.

This is the worst XKCD ever.

MadZab

Postby MadZab » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:54 am UTC

So far people fail to explain the humor. Also, dropping an anvil on a coyote is over the top. As that psychotic (and appearently too bored) individual koreiryuu demonstrated, this here actually happens.

Hahaha! Remember that one time we put concrete slabs on the train lines and derailed that high-speed train! Hilarious!
Or when we pushed that mother with the baby-cart infront of the subway train? Man we had a laugh!

Seriously - I don't get it.

Also, anyone saying "stupid people, escalators are slow" - have you ever heard of things like mass-panics? Have you ever seen the body-counts of scenes in tunnels (the love parade comes to mind) or in stadiums where a large number of people lose control? You think you'd be safe in that situation? Idiot. You wouldn't be.

BlitzGirl
Location: Both Present and Past...... Schizoblitz: 115/2601 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:54 am UTC

Pez Dispens3r wrote:Black Hat guy just went from playful hijinks to mass murderer.

*gasp* You mean...Black Hat Guy actually...KILLS PEOPLE?! Egad, Holmes:

http://xkcd.com/123/ Centrifugal Force
http://xkcd.com/190/ IPoD
http://xkcd.com/206/ Reno Rhymes
http://xkcd.com/515/ No One Must Know
http://xkcd.com/542/ Cover-Up
http://xkcd.com/611/ Disaster Voyeurism
http://xkcd.com/804/ Pumpkin Carving

But maybe you count murdering young people with nitroglycerin as "playful hijinks?"
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

dangerousmemes

Postby dangerousmemes » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 pm UTC

The point is that most of those other things are obviously lethally murderous.

The fact that we are having a discussion in this thread about how people are overrating the danger of this suggests to me that the level of risk here isnt as intuitive as that involve in centrifuging them to death.

Go away and read some of the links on escalator accidents and stunts. The things are very dangerous if they are impeded.

richard_in_norwich

Postby richard_in_norwich » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:13 pm UTC

"Why are you carrying a chin-up bar?" might be replaced with "Why are you learning to fly a commercial jet liner?" Hat-less guy sensed something was wrong, but he didn't have sufficient facts to prevent hat man from committing the act.

cjm

Postby cjm » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:18 pm UTC

Yeah. This situation is too realistic and dangerous to be funny.

orimarc

Postby orimarc » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:24 pm UTC

And that's why I always take the stairs. YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME, BLACK HAT GUY! *evil laugh*
Last edited by orimarc on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:51 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:30 pm UTC

koreiryuu wrote:I've gotta say me and Hat Guy are one in the same. I did the same once (smaller escalator of course) with a piece of bent rebar. Two days in jail and one injury.

Hat guy and I have a distinct hatred for people, and instead of letting that hatred boil into a painful rage that could end us up in prison for an unhealthy amount of time, we find ways to entertain ourselves! Certainly not our intention to kill anyone, but as long as we're laughing about it, we don't mind so much. And injuries just make you stronger, more resilient for more entertainment :)

You seem proud of your own stupidity. You also seem too stupid to realise this. As such, I'm going to leave a free ticket to Dignitas (it's a fun Swiss theme park with slides and candy and ...magic!) in your vicinity. It's shiny enough, so it should distract you from whichever activity you're currently pursuing ("count the webbed toes"?)

This comic is unsettling because, unlike BlitzGirl, who is wrong (and sarcastic about it too), this is a prank that is pretty easily mimicked by those of a shallow murky gene pool like our unsettling misanthropist above, unlike murdering someone with nitroglycerin or hooking them up to a giant centrifuge, which requires more effort and expertise. Not to mention an annual membership to the Giant Centrifuge Museum in Wolfsburg, Germany (the fifth most popular giant centrifuge-themed museum in the mainland European area), at the cost of €65.00 pa
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

thrpwood

Postby thrpwood » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:36 pm UTC

Problem is not with hat guy killing people.

Problem is this comic simply describes a way to harm people, with a premise that it would be fun to watch. A way which is real, could easily work, and similar accidents actually happened in real life, leading to death and serious injuries of tens of people. There are no jokes here, no interesting ideas, no word play or geeky references, no far fetched plans etc.

This is the only one of its kind on xkcd, hell I don't even remember cyanide & happiness doing anything like it, even though there is violence in almost every strip.

PohTayToez

Postby PohTayToez » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 pm UTC

http://xkcd.com/515/
http://xkcd.com/542/
http://xkcd.com/611/

Since when has BHG been above murder?

thrpwood

Postby thrpwood » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 pm UTC

Again - those are "unreal" comics, just a sort of Randall`s dark humour (which i like).

There is no actual humor in this one, just description of actions and consequenses.
Also - did you miss that these kinds of accidents ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

mturyn

Postby mturyn » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:52 pm UTC

"White people come to me and ask me about Coyote, they're very interested. I don't know why; I tell them, 'He was mean: he did things to hurt people because he liked stirring up trouble.'"---a Navajo source.

That's probably mangled , and I can't remember or find the text, but it brings home the point that you can talk glowingly of the 'Trickster archetype' all you want, but the peoples who had explicit versions of him had at best ambivalent attitudes toward him. Note that Loki was one such, and his idea of a good time was tricking a man into killing his brother.

cksk

Postby cksk » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:59 pm UTC

My god, you people are boring.

"Oh, but this is dangerous! How can you find that funny? I'll run to my bedroom now and cry while feeling the hurt and seriousness of the world!"

That said, of course, with very whiny and irritant voice.

There's always someone to call the crappy "but this is serious business" card. Someone made a joke with blondes? They have feelings too, this is not funny! Someone made a joke with wars? They actually happen, and people die, this is not funny! Someone made a joke with aphasia (referring to an actual xkcd strip?) Aphasia is serious business, people have it and suffer with it, this is not funny!

EVERYTHING is serious business, I know, I get it, the real world is a bitch. This, here, is a comic strip. Stop being such a pain in the ass, please.

lotharofthehillpeople

Postby lotharofthehillpeople » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:01 pm UTC

Obstructing an escalator in the Washington DC Metro (where this 70m escalator lives) during rush hour is a $300 offense. Sad to say I know from experience.

GulliNL

Postby GulliNL » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:02 pm UTC

If this comic was posted on twentywaystokillpeople.com I would agree with you guys, but come on, this is a COMIC on a website which advertises "A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language."

As I said before, people with less than average intelligence or empathy can think of dozens of ways to harm people all day everyday. They don't need a webcomic to nudge them in the right direction (hundreds of 'fail' movies on Youtube are the best example I guess). I can't believe people are taking this so seriously.

Next thing you know people are demanding safety labels on the website like; Warning. The things you read in this webcomic are performed by professional stick figures. Do not attempt to copy these acts. Always wear safety goggles and hard hats while browsing the internets. Always wipe from front to back. Enter this website at your own risk.
I'm not completely worthless; I can be used as a bad example.

kargoth

Postby kargoth » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:07 pm UTC

Gotta love the 'holier than thou" crowd coming out here to try to pretend that this is anything other than a comic of stick figures. Every single one of these people, assuming they aren't just stupid trolls, better meet the following criteria, or should realize they are hypocrites:

Have never enjoyed themselves:
Playing any remotely violent video game
Listening to comedy routines that mention hypothetical physical harm (extremely common)
Watching any movie rated PG-13 or R for violence of any sort
Watching any Looney Tunes cartoon, or similar violence laced cartoons (Bugs Bunny has already been mentioned)
Reading any book that involves fictional violence
The list could go on, but I've made my point.

This is a comic. It's funny partly because it's not real. See, those of us laughing, unlike those trying to preach that we shouldn't, are actually capable of recognizing when something is real, and when something isn't, and can appreciate that not everything done in a virtual/fictional environment translates into the same satisfaction when done in the real world. Those preaching are the same people saying that the fact I play violent shooters makes me want to go kill real people. This is of course as asinine as saying playing Mario makes me just have to want to jump on turtles, and throw molotov cocktails or grenades at every plant I see. Realism a problem for you in that analogy? Then look back at this comic and ask how realistic a bunch of stick figures looks like.

And with that last point, those trying to patronize those of us who enjoyed the comic fail to recognize that the last cell, while being the visual punch-line, when pictured as a real world event, is obviously not advisable, and has the potential to cause real harm.

DennyMo

Postby DennyMo » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:12 pm UTC

MadZab wrote:Anyone care to explain to me why exactly this is funny?

Schadenfreude. Look it up.

I'm pretty sure the coyote/anvil comment was a reference to Wile E. Coyotoe and his endlessly futile attempts to catch the Roadrunner, not the Native American mythological character. If you never laughed at Roadrunner episodes, then you probably didn't at least chuckle at this comic. (If you've never seen a Roadrunner episode, check out the older ones first. The new ones are all CGI and just seem wrong somehow...)

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:14 pm UTC

cksk wrote:That said, of course, with very whiny and irritant voice.

Followed by the rest of your post? I found it difficult to read in any other way.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

dp2

Postby dp2 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:15 pm UTC

PohTayToez wrote:

http://xkcd.com/515/
http://xkcd.com/542/
http://xkcd.com/611/

Since when has BHG been above murder?

This is mass murder.

There's also the question of purpose. In all of those, the murder is a side effect or backdrop for the real joke. In this one, the only point is to show BHG killing people. If the method were interesting, it would have been better, but this is no different than having him lock a theater's door and set the building on fire.

dp2

Postby dp2 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:15 pm UTC

DennyMo wrote:
MadZab wrote:Anyone care to explain to me why exactly this is funny?

Schadenfreude. Look it up.

I'm pretty sure the coyote/anvil comment was a reference to Wile E. Coyotoe and his endlessly futile attempts to catch the Roadrunner, not the Native American mythological character. If you never laughed at Roadrunner episodes, then you probably didn't at least chuckle at this comic. (If you've never seen a Roadrunner episode, check out the older ones first. The new ones are all CGI and just seem wrong somehow...)

Schadenfreude?!?! I think you need to look it up.

It's only schadenfreude if I'm glad to see a bunch of people crushed to death on an escalator.

And spoiler: the coyote never died.

dangerousmemes

Postby dangerousmemes » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:17 pm UTC

Like I said, my problem is that the strip is presenting what appears to be a an easily copied practical joke, it's presenting this as a practical joke, and that this joke is much more dangerous than it might appear to a lot of people.

If black hat guy had taped a chainsaw to the top of the escalator I wouldn't have a problem, it would be obviously murderous, I'm not sure this is, and that's the worry here.

dp2

Postby dp2 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:18 pm UTC

kargoth wrote:Gotta love the 'holier than thou" crowd coming out here to try to pretend that this is anything other than a comic of stick figures. Every single one of these people, assuming they aren't just stupid trolls, better meet the following criteria, or should realize they are hypocrites:

Have never enjoyed themselves:
Playing any remotely violent video game
Listening to comedy routines that mention hypothetical physical harm (extremely common)
Watching any movie rated PG-13 or R for violence of any sort
Watching any Looney Tunes cartoon, or similar violence laced cartoons (Bugs Bunny has already been mentioned)
Reading any book that involves fictional violence
The list could go on, but I've made my point.

This is a comic. It's funny partly because it's not real. See, those of us laughing, unlike those trying to preach that we shouldn't, are actually capable of recognizing when something is real, and when something isn't, and can appreciate that not everything done in a virtual/fictional environment translates into the same satisfaction when done in the real world. Those preaching are the same people saying that the fact I play violent shooters makes me want to go kill real people. This is of course as asinine as saying playing Mario makes me just have to want to jump on turtles, and throw molotov cocktails or grenades at every plant I see. Realism a problem for you in that analogy? Then look back at this comic and ask how realistic a bunch of stick figures looks like.

And with that last point, those trying to patronize those of us who enjoyed the comic fail to recognize that the last cell, while being the visual punch-line, when pictured as a real world event, is obviously not advisable, and has the potential to cause real harm.

For all that, can you answer the simple question: what's funny about it? What about that makes you laugh? Forget copycats or cartoons or whatnot. Why would I laugh at this?

I can explain why it's not funny: there is no punchline or point to the murder. It's murder for murder's sake. Completely random, too: not annoying drivers, not annoying teen vandals, not someone who overheard his sweet-nothings, just whoever was in a public space at the wrong time.

Now you explain the funny.
Last edited by dp2 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:24 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”