Should America retire the Penny? (Also, let's compare money)

For the serious discussion of weighty matters and worldly issues. No off-topic posts allowed.

Moderators: Azrael, Moderators General, Prelates

Wyvernlink

Should America retire the Penny? (Also, let's compare money)

Postby Wyvernlink » Wed May 07, 2008 2:00 am UTC

There has been a few bills introduced to retire the penny (America's lowest value coin) from circulation. The penny has been with us for a long time but recently it has been nearly impossible to find things that you can buy with a few dozen pennies let alone a single one. It also currently costs more to make a penny than the penny itself is worth, and with the mint making several billion of them each year it's costing us a lot of money to keep them in circulation.

Just for a little background info
Site moving to retiring the penny: http://www.retirethepenny.org/
Site supporting keeping the penny in circulation: http://www.pennies.org/

A few questions I have:
What do you guys think about getting rid of pennies?
What do you do with your pennies? (example: I put them in a pile in my room and almost never touch them)
(For non-Americans) Has your country retired the $0.01 piece? If so do you think it's better off without that coin?

hermaj

Re: Should America retire the Penny?

Postby hermaj » Wed May 07, 2008 2:07 am UTC

We retired the one and two cent pieces in 1991, so our smallest coin is now the five cent piece. I was three years old then so I have no real memory of the implications but I do think it makes things a lot easier. Prices still end with any number from 0-9, though, and some people have difficulty with the rounding - that said, there's a difference of only 5c so it's not that big a deal and if you're not paying cash (which is more and more common), it's no deal at all.

As for what we do/did with them - we still have an ancient green bucket at my house full of one and two cent pieces. :D

TheBeeCeeEmm

Postby TheBeeCeeEmm » Wed May 07, 2008 2:13 am UTC

They absolutely should be retired as they serve almost no purpose.
There is no certainty, only opportunity.
http://www.counterorder.com
Belial wrote:You're basically saying that my computer is nonfunctional because it doesn't make waffles.

GhostWolfe
Broken wings and scattered feathers

Postby GhostWolfe » Wed May 07, 2008 2:22 am UTC

Wyvernlink wrote:(For non-Americans) Has your country retired the $0.01 piece? If so do you think it's better off without that coin?

Australia retired the 1c and 2c pieces a while ago. The biggest difficulty was convincing people that they weren't going to get ripped off by rounding to the nearest 5c.

Considering that I rarely use anything smaller than $1, the less coins the better really. The coins just build up, I need to take them to the bank, I have about $80 in 50c and smaller coins.

/angell
Linguistic Anarchist
Hawknc: ANGELL IS SERIOUS BUSINESS :-[
lesliesage: Animals dunked in crude oil: sad. Animals dunked in boiling oil: tasty.
Belial: I was in your mom's room all night committing to a series of extended military actions.

ICDB

Postby ICDB » Wed May 07, 2008 2:36 am UTC

I think they should retire the penny, and maybe even the nickel, promote dollar coins instead of bills, and amp two dollar bill production.

Allium Cepa

Postby Allium Cepa » Wed May 07, 2008 3:00 am UTC

ICDB wrote:I think they should retire the penny, and maybe even the nickel, promote dollar coins instead of bills, and amp two dollar bill production.

They've tried several times to introduce one dollar coins, and they all failed fairly miserably. And I don't see the point of the two dollar bill. How is it much easier to use than just two one dollar bills?

And, yes, I think we could do without the penny. From personal experiance, the only time I pay with pennies is so that I can round off a price so I don't get any pennies back, ie paying two cents so I don't get eight cents back.
Take me back to the day that I went blind, I would like to see your face for one last time.

Cooley

Postby Cooley » Wed May 07, 2008 3:06 am UTC

Dollar coins are pretty awesome. I'd use them if I had more. Logically, I shouldn't have any trouble with retiring the penny. Emotionally, I want to keep it. I really, really do. I can't get past the feeling that I'd be getting gypped.

SabreKGB

Postby SabreKGB » Wed May 07, 2008 3:09 am UTC

Retire it, or switch to production methods that are less expensive. Pennies shouldn't cost more than they are worth to produce.

eds01

Postby eds01 » Wed May 07, 2008 3:34 am UTC

Dollar coins have failed because the people at the mint apparently can't make a coin signifigantly different from those they've already made due to a lack of imagination/observational skills. Probably the best way to make a coin different from the others is to have a hole in the center of it (say, a square). Seriously, other countries have varied coins/bills, but all of America's coins/bills look pretty similar.

hermaj

Postby hermaj » Wed May 07, 2008 3:47 am UTC

That is pretty lame, people at the mint. What's so hard about making it gold? Or a different shape or size? We've done all of these things.

(For anyone curious, the 1c and 2c coins were bronze in colour and were just a fraction smaller than the 5c and 10c pieces respectively.)

Cooley

Postby Cooley » Wed May 07, 2008 3:50 am UTC

the sacagawea dollar coins were gold and a bit bigger than the quarter. They never caught on, though. Now they're doing president coins I think? Still gold.

GhostWolfe

Postby GhostWolfe » Wed May 07, 2008 4:03 am UTC

Allium Cepa wrote:
ICDB wrote:I think they should retire the penny, and maybe even the nickel, promote dollar coins instead of bills, and amp two dollar bill production.

They've tried several times to introduce one dollar coins, and they all failed fairly miserably. And I don't see the point of the two dollar bill. How is it much easier to use than just two one dollar bills?

Dump the two dollar bill and go with the two dollar coin. Very useful for vending machines, and the Australian $2 is a very nice weight and size.

Also:

/angell
Linguistic Anarchist
lesliesage: Animals dunked in crude oil: sad. Animals dunked in boiling oil: tasty.
Belial: I was in your mom's room all night committing to a series of extended military actions.

masher

Postby masher » Wed May 07, 2008 4:57 am UTC

and for further comparison:

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Wed May 07, 2008 5:02 am UTC

Retire it.

Also, take Jefferson off the $2 bill. He didn't want a central bank, why is he on a central bank note?
I mostly post over at LessWrong now.

Avatar from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, owned by Hasbro.

akashra

Postby akashra » Wed May 07, 2008 5:22 am UTC

haha, so we've basically turned a thread about "Should we retire the penny" into "Look how awesome our (Australian) currency is!" :)

(but no, it really is).

20s and 50s do kinda annoy me though, I wish they'd do what NZ have done and shrink the 50. $10 in 50s weighs a ton. The $5 coin is way too large, too.

Frankly, I think the most awesome coin is the $200 coin... though it's uncirculated.

Oh yeah, and US quaters generally confuse the hell out of (some) vending machines here.

Edit: Oh, and on the original topic, yes, lose the penny already. It's pointless and silly. The "But it has Lincoln" argument is silly - you'll find another way to represent him. Times change, it's no longer useful. People will collect them, and that'll be that.

Yes, retire your $1 and $2 notes already too. Well, $2 at least.

Edit 2: Gold $5 for anyone interested. I think they're now Silver.

I can't find the two-toned $200 anywhere - maybe it was only done that way as a proof coin.

On a similar note, how awesome is this 2006 $1 Proof coin:

Edit 3: Oh, and if anyone happens to come across one of the limited edition Snugglepot and Cuddlepie/May Gibbs coins/sets, please let me know. I'll pay quite a bit for them.
Last edited by akashra on Wed May 07, 2008 5:37 am UTC, edited 3 times in total.
( find / -name \*base\* -exec chown us : us { } \ ; )

masher

Postby masher » Wed May 07, 2008 5:25 am UTC

Yeah.

and make your notes different sizes and colours too...

akashra

Postby akashra » Wed May 07, 2008 5:36 am UTC

masher wrote:Yeah.

Having said that, if you do decide to follow our lead on this, please don't make the mistake that was made with the first few batches of our $5 notes (or do, I thought it was actually hilarious):
The first few runs of $5 notes allowed the queens eyes to be rubbed or scratched off. Just her eyes, nothing more :)

SabreKGB

Postby SabreKGB » Wed May 07, 2008 6:03 am UTC

Vaniver wrote:Retire it.

Also, take Jefferson off the $2 bill. He didn't want a central bank, why is he on a central bank note?

Irony?

Silas

Postby Silas » Wed May 07, 2008 6:04 am UTC

akashra wrote:The "But it has Lincoln" argument is silly - you'll find another way to represent him. Times change, it's no longer useful. People will collect them, and that'll be that.

You, sir, underestimate the importance of who's on what currency. It arouses an (alarmingly) powerful emotional response; if you don't believe me, go to Savannah and try to spend a $50.
But more importantly, the balance between the factions of enthusiasts of the various Presidents is one of the few places our nation has managed to produce a genuine compromise- the first since the Connecticut one. You can't take that away from us.
Felstaff wrote:Serves you goddamned right. I hope you're happy, Cake Ruiner

Strilanc

Postby Strilanc » Wed May 07, 2008 6:15 am UTC

Assume corporations are evil and are going to always round up. You're still only losing 2 cents per purchase (NOT per item). That means if you make 3 purchases per day you lose... 20 dollars over an entire year. If they use banker's rounding (which is most likely), then you expect there to be no difference (taxes throw off that .99 stuff).

Pennies.org killed their credibility in my eyes in their very first paragraph, saying that the increase would be felt by consumers. There are not many people who will feel 20 dollars over an entire year, and they are probably not making 3 purchases per day.

Also, let's not forget that credit cards don't have to round.
Don't pay attention to this signature, it's contradictory.

Adalwolf

Postby Adalwolf » Wed May 07, 2008 6:20 am UTC

Should we get rid of the penny?

No, as we'll have to pay more for everything. Also, if something cost $1.07, how would we pay for it without 1 cent coins? I don't want to be paying 1.10 for things that should cost me 1.07 (like double cheeseburgers, yum!).

How 'bout we don't?

I absolutely hate the new colors on our bills. They look stupid. Money shouldn't be colorful. It should be green. Paper money shouldn't be sized differently either. That would mess it all up in my wallet.

Coins can be differently sized, however, but no colors besides the color of the metal, please.

Edit: Not everyone pays with credit or debit cards.

Credit cards are a horrible idea, as people can't stop spending, and debit cards are dangerous too because people don't keep up with their checkbooks. Cold, hard cash is the best option for every day transactions.
Live with passion. Die with passion.

masher

Postby masher » Wed May 07, 2008 6:33 am UTC

Adalwolf wrote:Should we get rid of the penny?

No, as we'll have to pay more for everything. Also, if something cost $1.07, how would we pay for it without 1 cent coins? I don't want to be paying 1.10 for things that should cost me 1.07 (like double cheeseburgers, yum!).

I know that most (large?) stores actually round down.

akashra

Postby akashra » Wed May 07, 2008 6:35 am UTC

This coming from a person who lives in a country where you're expected to tip for virtually everything service related.

Adalwolf

Postby Adalwolf » Wed May 07, 2008 6:39 am UTC

akashra wrote:

This coming from a person who lives in a country where you're expected to tip for virtually everything service related.

What's your point?

And you don't tip at fast food restaurants; only sit down restaurants.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Wed May 07, 2008 6:46 am UTC

akashra wrote:The "But it has Lincoln" argument is silly - you'll find another way to represent him.
We could put him on the $5 bill or something.

Adalwolf wrote:Also, if something cost $1.07, how would we pay for it without 1 cent coins? I don't want to be paying 1.10 for things that should cost me 1.07 (like double cheeseburgers, yum!).
Why do you have a problem with rounding to 5 cents, but not with rounding to one cent? I don't want to pay 1.05 for a 99 cent item that's taxed 6% when I could be paying 1.0494!

Also, I would imagine most places are such that it would round down, instead of up- that 1.07 could become 1.05.

Adalwolf wrote:Paper money shouldn't be sized differently either. That would mess it all up in my wallet.
Accommodating the desire of the blind to be able to count their money without having to trust someone else is less important than keeping your wallet the way it is?

Adalwolf wrote:Credit cards are a horrible idea, as people can't stop spending
I think you missed the important qualifier- "people without sufficient self-restraint."

Adalwolf wrote:Cold, hard cash is the best option for every day transactions.
A sizable percentage of my transactions are online, and so I like to keep everything in one place. Add to that the fact that my credit card company passes on some of its merchant fees through a percentage cashback program, and the protection against thieves, and the month of float on all my purchases, and it becomes far more attractive to use credit.
I mostly post over at LessWrong now.

Avatar from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, owned by Hasbro.

masher

Postby masher » Wed May 07, 2008 6:53 am UTC

Adalwolf wrote:

How 'bout we don't?

I absolutely hate the new colors on our bills. They look stupid. Money shouldn't be colorful. It should be green. Paper money shouldn't be sized differently either. That would mess it all up in my wallet.

Australian notes are all the same width and each note is ~5mm longer than the denomination below.
Colours allow you to easily identify which notes are what denomination - none of this hunting around the note looking for a "10" or a "100".
They're also plastic - a damn sight harder to counterfeit than the current paper US currency

Nice picture here

And if you want green, just carry 100s...

hermaj

Postby hermaj » Wed May 07, 2008 7:04 am UTC

I was talking to ZeroSum about this when he came over and we were all comparing notes, as it were. Our money is blind people friendly money! The notes are different sizes and the clear plastic security windows (which feel different) are different shapes. I asked him what would happen with blind people in America and basically until notes with Braille become widespread, you would have to trust that the vendor is not going to be someone who dupes a blind person. That is pretty lame. Though I was asking about counterfeit measures with American money and apparently there are a hell of a lot of counterfeit protections in there, and the notes are surprisingly durable.

Also, yes, $1.07 rounds down.

++$_
Mo' Money

Postby ++$_ » Wed May 07, 2008 7:10 am UTC

We should keep the penny because it doesn't make sense to have units too small to represent with any denomination in existence.

There ought to be a dollar coin, which should be something like the British pound. Nice, heavy, and impossible to mistake for any American coin. If we do end up retiring the penny, then we could just put Lincoln on the dollar coin. He deserves the upgrade, in my opinion, and to put anyone other than Lincoln, Washington, or Jefferson on the dollar would be a mistake in my opinion. (Maybe Madison or Monroe would be okay.)

As for differently colored/length'd bills: no no no no no. The different sizes are incredibly awkward and pointless (except for blind people, I suppose). I guess the colors have some use, but I just think they're ugly. The most attractive bill around these days is the American 1 dollar, in my opinion; too bad they changed all the others ($5 reverse, wtf?) to be ugly.

Adalwolf

Postby Adalwolf » Wed May 07, 2008 7:10 am UTC

Vaniver wrote:
Why do you have a problem with rounding to 5 cents, but not with rounding to one cent? I don't want to pay 1.05 for a 99 cent item that's taxed 6% when I could be paying 1.0494!

Vaniver wrote:Also, I would imagine most places are such that it would round down, instead of up- that 1.07 could become 1.05.

What about if something cost 1.09? Or 1.08? I'd rather pull a couple pennies out and pay in exact change.
Vaniver wrote:Accommodating the desire of the blind to be able to count their money without having to trust someone else is less important than keeping your wallet the way it is?

The blind are a not an issue. There are so few of them it doesn't even matter. Changing our entire currency for the sake of a few? Nope. Not going to happen.

Adalwolf wrote:Cold, hard cash is the best option for every day transactions.
A sizable percentage of my transactions are online, and so I like to keep everything in one place. Add to that the fact that my credit card company passes on some of its merchant fees through a percentage cashback program, and the protection against thieves, and the month of float on all my purchases, and it becomes far more attractive to use credit.[/quote]

As I said, cash is the best for everyday transactions. Like going out to eat, the movies, etc.

Australian notes are all the same width and each note is ~5mm longer than the denomination below.
Colours allow you to easily identify which notes are what denomination - none of this hunting around the note looking for a "10" or a "100".
They're also plastic - a damn sight harder to counterfeit than the current paper US currency

Wow. That money is gaudy and in poor taste. The coloring is horrible and ugly. The different sizing is also annoying as hell.

I know exactly where the numbers are on money are. So does everyone else.

You can keep your ugly money. We'll keep our nice money.

TheAmazingRando

Postby TheAmazingRando » Wed May 07, 2008 7:40 am UTC

I don't know about you, Adalwolf, but I don't really spend much time staring at my money. Who cares if it's aesthetically pleasing, which is subjective anyway?
I think Australian money looks pretty cool, actually, but even if you don't, isn't utility more important than aesthetics when it comes to something that's such a commodity? It's far more useful for money to be easy to differentiate quickly than it is for it to look pretty.

As for the topic at hand, I say, stop producing pennies, leave the ones we have in circulation. People who want them can have them, people who don't can start getting used to rounding up or down. 4 cents either way is such a small amount, unless you're making hundreds of small cash transactions per day with uneven change it isn't going to make any difference. I'm sure most people have 10 times that amount at least lying around under couch cushions and behind furniture anyway.

Adalwolf

Postby Adalwolf » Wed May 07, 2008 7:48 am UTC

TheAmazingRando wrote:I don't know about you, Adalwolf, but I don't really spend much time staring at my money. Who cares if it's aesthetically pleasing, which is subjective anyway?
I think Australian money looks pretty cool, actually, but even if you don't, isn't utility more important than aesthetics when it comes to something that's such a commodity? It's far more useful for money to be easy to differentiate quickly than it is for it to look pretty.

As for the topic at hand, I say, stop producing pennies, leave the ones we have in circulation. People who want them can have them, people who don't can start getting used to rounding up or down. 4 cents either way is such a small amount, unless you're making hundreds of small cash transactions per day with uneven change it isn't going to make any difference. I'm sure most people have 10 times that amount at least lying around under couch cushions and behind furniture anyway.

It doesn't take much time to tell the difference between our money. A glance is all it takes. You take out your money and flip through it...a matter of seconds.

And no, I don't look at my money much. A glance every now and then to see if I have an old bill or a new bill is about it.

TomBot

Postby TomBot » Wed May 07, 2008 8:54 am UTC

So on a related topic, isn't it correct that many European countries include tax in the sticker price? They did it that way when I was in Vienna, and it was pretty sweet, because they just made their prices divisible by five cents. Unfortunately we can't really do that here without massive changes to the sales tax code, which I suspect is more arcane than most COBOL.

I also liked the 1- and 2-euro coins, because it meant a pocketful of change could actually buy stuff, as opposed to here where it's just a nuisance that you take out of your pockets every day and maybe someday redeem it for some actual money.

Hmm, maybe if we get into another war, we can recall the pennies for cheap copper. (Conspiracy theory: is that why they're still around?!) We did try steel pennies in 1943 to save copper.

++$_
Mo' Money

Postby ++$_ » Wed May 07, 2008 9:17 am UTC

TomBot wrote:So on a related topic, isn't it correct that many European countries include tax in the sticker price? They did it that way when I was in Vienna, and it was pretty sweet, because they just made their prices divisible by five cents. Unfortunately we can't really do that here without massive changes to the sales tax code, which I suspect is more arcane than most COBOL.
Isn't sales tax by state/county? My county has an 8.25% sales tax. There's a measure on the ballot to increase that to 8.375%. I support this measure, but I really wish they could just plunk down the sales tax at 8.33% (1/12) to simplify things.

Hmm, maybe if we get into another war, we can recall the pennies for cheap copper. (Conspiracy theory: is that why they're still around?!) We did try steel pennies in 1943 to save copper.
Pennies are zinc now.

Dobblesworth
Dobblesworth, here's the title you requested over three years ago. -Banana

Postby Dobblesworth » Wed May 07, 2008 10:54 am UTC

TomBot wrote:So on a related topic, isn't it correct that many European countries include tax in the sticker price? They did it that way when I was in Vienna, and it was pretty sweet, because they just made their prices divisible by five cents. Unfortunately we can't really do that here without massive changes to the sales tax code, which I suspect is more arcane than most COBOL.

Yes. It's essentially WYSIWYP - what you see is what you pay. If I see an item on the shelf, with the label reading £39.99, I know that all I need out in my hand at the till are 2 £20 notes, and that the nice man/woman will hand me £0.01 change and the receipt with my purchase.
However, going 'over there' confuses/interests me, as buying a phonecard with a tag listing it as $17.83 for instance, would magically become $24.99 at the till, forcing you to fiddle around for some extra cash, all thanks to the protocol when it comes to VAT.

On the topic of 0.01 denominations of currency, I am still fairly content to have 1p/2p/5p coins sitting in my wallet. The majority of transactions these days with cash will allow you to accumulate a few 1/2/5's, but by the time they're too many to manage, you have enough to offload in a single purchase, and with some good arithmetic, you can save the cashier the effort and walk away with a single £1 coin in change.

I do agree, Americans need to ditch the $1 note. We got rid of ours over a decade ago now (except Scotland, who hung on to them a few years longer), and it's honestly more convenient. £/$1 notes over time eventually got/get very chewed and ragged through regular transactions. Coins are a bit more timeless and resilient. Also easier to differentiate with our coin system as well, not all are circular, roughly the same size and only in copper or silver colour format.

masher

Postby masher » Wed May 07, 2008 11:36 am UTC

Same in Oz too.

All prices must either include tax (eg $14.50 inc. GST) or state the tax as a dollar amount (eg $14 + $1.40 GST). They can't say "plus GST" or "plus 10%".

This is good.

I was quite annoyed in the states when I took my purchase to the checkout and was charged some other amount than was on the price tag...

Okita
Staying Alive

Postby Okita » Wed May 07, 2008 11:48 am UTC

Y'know, I save my pennies and loose change and over a period of time I just throw it all into the bank. Woo change! I think I'd be annoyed if due to rounding I'd get shorted out a few cents all the time. It builds up.

That said, I'm the sort of person who tries to keep the optimal amount of change in my wallet to maximize ease of paying exact change in a vending machine when it won't take bills.
"I may or may not be a raptor. There is no way of knowing until entering a box that I happen to be in and then letting me sunder the delicious human flesh from your body in reptile fury."

GhostWolfe

Postby GhostWolfe » Wed May 07, 2008 12:24 pm UTC

Adalwolf wrote:It doesn't take much time to tell the difference between our money. A glance is all it takes. You take out your money and flip through it...a matter of seconds.
It's even faster to open your wallet, see a red note and know you have a $20. You don't even have to handle it to identify the denomination even when the note isn't facing.

Either way, I like the colours on our notes and you can keep your boring money.

Okita wrote:I think I'd be annoyed if due to rounding I'd get shorted out a few cents all the time. It builds up.
The way it works in Aussie Land is: you purchase all your items at the non-rounded amount and the total is rounded up or down to the nearest five. You wont always get shorted out, and if you're willing to do the extra maths, it's possible to add an item or two to your basket to bring you to a total that would get rounded down.

/angell
Linguistic Anarchist

Azrael
CATS. CATS ARE NICE.

Postby Azrael » Wed May 07, 2008 12:36 pm UTC

Dobblesworth wrote:... with a tag listing it as $17.83 for instance, would magically become $24.99 at the till ...

Most states' sales tax is between 4 and 7% ($18.54 - $+19.08) with the highest being Nevada with 11.5% ($19.88)

GhostWolfe wrote:
Okita wrote:I think I'd be annoyed if due to rounding I'd get shorted out a few cents all the time. It builds up.
The way it works in Aussie Land is: you purchase all your items at the non-rounded amount and the total is rounded up or down to the nearest five. You wont always get shorted out, and if you're willing to do the extra maths, it's possible to add an item or two to your basket to bring you to a total that would get rounded down.

/angell

True, but a clever corporation would price their goods accordingly so that after the local sales tax is applied, their final prices would always be rounded up. It wouldn't even take a very clever corporation, nor a lot of time.

masher

Postby masher » Wed May 07, 2008 12:47 pm UTC

Azrael wrote:
GhostWolfe wrote:

/angell

True, but a clever corporation would price their goods accordingly so that after the local sales tax is applied, their final prices would always be rounded up. It wouldn't even take a very clever corporation, nor a lot of time.

It's the total that is rounded, not the individual prices.

------
99.77 -> $99.75

And also, we have a flat GST across all states.

Additionally, why don't shops include the tax in the prices?

Princess Marzipan

Postby Princess Marzipan » Wed May 07, 2008 12:48 pm UTC

Azrael wrote:
Dobblesworth wrote:... with a tag listing it as $17.83 for instance, would magically become $24.99 at the till ...

Most states' sales tax is between 4 and 7% ($18.54 - $+19.08) with the highest being Nevada with 11.5% ($19.88)

Wow; I'm never moving to Nevada...

As far as why prices are always listed before tax - it's so they can offer a very attractive price (Under $10! Just $9.99!) and actually get all of that money. And, also because tax differs by state. As it stands now, the consumer is screwed with Nevada's 11.5% versus Mass's 5%. If there were a $99.99 flat rate for a product, the producer gets screwed for doing business in Nevada.
"It's Saturday night. I've got no date, a two-liter of Shasta, and my all-Rush mixtape. Let's rock!"
"I am just about to be brilliant!"
General_Norris, on feminism, wrote:If you lose your six Pokémon, you lost.

Return to “Serious Business”